My Phone Support Logo

My Phone Support

Is This Your Business?

6.6

Jeffrey Zak East Grand Forks, MN

I was having serious issues concerning response time and internet access. This service resolved those issues. They were thorough and very accommodating. I would recommend this service to those having PC issues.

Janis Andersen Crystal Lake, IL

The 2 persons who worked with me were very well informed, patient and understanding. I believe they went above and beyond to help me. I am glad I contacted My Phone Support. Janis Andersen

Jane Aquilone Hillsdale, NJ

Once again the techs were amazing. All my problems were resolved and both our computers were cleaned out. Success once again. Thank you all so much and Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year...

Louise Robeson Sun City, AZ

This company is awesome to work with. I get a live technician every time I call regardless of the day or time. My issue is resolved quickly and they make sure my computer is working correctly.

joseph gibbs New Bern, NC

I was very happy with the service you provided to me today to solve the pop up security scam that appeared on my internet explorer edge screen. I will use this service according to the contract I have established with you.

David Roberts Poughkeepsie, NY

I have thoroughly enjoyed getting help from your support group.Both people that I dealt with were especially kind and knowledgeable. A real pleasure to deal with. Thay are a real asset to your company. Thank You!!!

Bart Rosenstein Riverton, NJ

Outstanding Customer Service is right here!!! I was Scamed and My Phone Support cleaned up the mess and then some. I would recommend this service to anyone. Kapoor Singh was a pleasure to work with!

Mary Ziemann Mandan, ND

atul k-: was very helpful and fixed the problem with the excel 2016 errors. It was caused from a windows update glitch. He helped fix everything and was very pleasant to work with.

Nancy Moore San Antonio, TX

Although it took a long time, my issues were successfully resolved and I know now to call Microsoft first when my computer is blocked, etc. I also have tools to tell if I am connected to Microsoft and not another place.

Frank Herec Hudson, NY

Parvej A. was extremely helpful and knowledgeable ! He was also enjoyable to talk to - a very good person you have working with you and I learned a few things as well - so I thank you again very much. Frank Herec

William J, Csikari

the people were very and highly professional they treated me with understanding they solved my problems fast and super great I want to Thank them Very Very much can not say anything bad all good

Dick Taeuber

COuld notsign on -- called and the associate worked me thru to where I could involve MPS -- and he took over, cleaned my system -- and restoredeit to full working order and the sign-in system worked as it had been doing.

J A Rich Houston, TX

Confusion of IDs after MS update removed all my files. MPS diagnosed the problem and fixed it. I had to buy a two-year subscription for their support services (sigh), but my computer is cleaned up and running much better. AND my files are all back. Piyush was very helpful in explaining the problem and talking me through the process.

Rick W. McCluskey Racine, WI

Sunita, My computer was infected with a virus that affect my computer efficiency. Sunita was instrumental in rectifying the problem and getting rid of the virus as well as numerous other unwanted files. Thank you so much!

joy kimes Meridian, ID

I received very good quality service , all my questions answered as we went along in the process. Any thing I was unsure of was explained or reexplained so I felt i understood any changes to my computer.

Mark T Boccuzzi Bridgewater, CT

I was pleased with the professional service received. All issues were taken care of and agent was very helpful. I do wish they would not try and sell new contracts etc. every time I call for service. Other than that I have been satisfied.

Jack Sanderson Hope Mills, NC

Kind of confusing at first because the technician said everything would be taken care of because I had Windows 10 and then suddenly it changed to $249 for 1 year of tech support.

William Charney El Mirage, AZ

Very good work that was much needed with a popup that caused me a major problem. Thanks so much for walking me through all that was needed on my end to accomplish the remove of the popup and cleanup my computer.

Charles Brittain Macon, GA

Two people helped with my problem. They were both very courteous and it was apparent they were experts in their field. Even with a foreign accent they were easy to understand. I would highly recommend their service

Carol A Orinjok Colorado Springs, CO

Sayan D Excellent customer service. Sayan explained things as he went along, was extremely polite and patient with me. Intelligent man and I really appreciated his assistance.

Dr. Joe De Simone

atul k-: excellent service! Atul was knowledgeable, timely in his calling, courteous and helpful. My issue was resolved and I am very pleased with the service from MyPhoneSupport.com

Jerry Kleinsasser Valier, MT

I don't know what else any one can want any better then my phone support. The day I started with them I was very happy with them. So this is the best thing I ever did is join my phone support.

Frances R. Blazer Fort Lauderdale, FL

Thank you for fixing my computer issues in a prompt and professional manner you techs were very informative and respectful. I am grateful for you service and look forward to your continued service.

Allison Fuller Huntsville, AL

Very satisfied with the help I received. Chamkor was very knowledgeable and spent time assisting so I'd know exactly what to do in the future. As well as gave information about products.

Gennie Roberts Las Vegas, NV

excellant service. Good understanding what needs to be done of the problems . Good technicians to remedies the issue immediately . will recommend these services to my family & friends.

Deborah Duluth, GA

Sayan D Very helpful call. Sayan explained everything he was doing and made suggestion on how to improve my computers performance. He did a fantastic job! Hope I get him next time I call.

Jean Fell Trenton, NJ

kapoor singh was extremely helpful . I can't thank him enough for his help his patience and his humor. He is extremely kind and considerate to me. He is the best tech that I ever encountered.

KATHY LAMBROS

My experience with Onkar was Marvelous. He took the time to solve my problem and also taught me several things to make my computer experience easier. He is very knowledgeable.

Samuel Kuhn Bloomsburg, PA

Problem was successfully resolved. Contact was extremely patient and courteous. Additional time was spent getting the desktop back to normal after a system restore. Result was that I was totally satisfied.

Donna Lawrence Chicago, IL

shoaib he was the best he was friendly , helpful and kind also very knowledge , he completed 95% of all the tasks. Superior workmanship. Thank you very much for being so wonderful.

Linda Dieckmann Summerfield, FL

My printer was not working. It was a lengthy process to correct the problems -- but technician Abhinandan very helpful and persistent. Resolved successfully and I am very satisfied.

Willie Morgan Orange, TX

Problem backing up files was resolved in the most efficient manner. I use my computer for some business matters and it is most important that I have dependable and capable services such as My Phone Support. Thanks

Samuel Figueroa

thank you for your hard work in making my computer virus free and secure. Ankit S and Amritpal S made me feel secured in providing my computer free access to both technicians .

Sam Scott Milwaukee, WI

Surender Rawat, Definetly would give him employee of the month, or whatever Microsoft offers. I have been very surprised at his level of technological knowledge in comparison to others. As he has you 3 hours,

Bill Stepansky Suffield, CT

Shoaib did an excellent job fixing a problem on my computer tha ASUS couldn't figure out. He was very knowledgable, patient, courteous and thorough, I highly recommend him and My Phone Support.

Patricia Caudill San Antonio, TX

Surender S R, did an outstanding job helping get my computer "up to par'! He was very patient, very knowledgable,and thorough in all he did. I highly recommend his services! Thank you!

MARY GALOCI Alexandria, VA

My experience with Tech Support was very good and She was very through in explaining very step that was done to fix the problem on my computer. I appreciate all the time and effort that she put forth to fix the problems.

[email protected] Keller, TX

Chamkor was patient, helpful, informative. He worked very hard over two days to assist me in fixing my computer problems. I TOTALLY appreciate having him there. Many Thanks.

William White Selinsgrove, PA

Great customer service. Solved all the problems and improved my computer performance. Looking forward to future support service. Thanks. Bill. Amritpal Singh provided great support - much appreciated.

Lisle Rose Edmonds, WA

Excellent service. Mr, Sanjeev K was clear, concise, helpful, patient (with a novice like me!) and unfailingly courteous. He was obviously highly knowledgeable and fixed my problem (2 Microsoft accounts that led to confusion and breakdown in communications because of inappropriate product code) in a timely fashion

Dylan Gagnon North Pole, AK

Amazing service, very friendly and guided me through the entire process! Will definitely be keeping the warranty and upgrading every year! My technicians were great and a job well done! A+

James h. patterson

prabhpreet s peformed the upates on my computer and was very helpful during the process. my computer had not been updated in serveral years and it took quite a while. he was patient with less than capable computer skills. very professional.

Celia Graham Nocona, TX

I have been a member of My Phone Support for several years. I have always been treated with respect. I am elderly so I don't understand things easily. I really appreciate the time and effort your tech group always give to me. I have no problems reaching the Web Site.

Jobie DeVinney-Walsh Fort Mitchell, KY

Needed basic monthly cleanup. They do a nice job with that. Highly recommend their backup service. When our computer died last week they got all our files back onto the new computer with no problems at all.

STRX Cocoa, FL

This is a tech support scam. They lead you into buying services you don't need. This is a basic tech support scam but found in ads and web results and not pop-ups. Bitdefender detects this as Phishing before you enter the site. (If you have it) The site is also Not Secure as found in the left side of your screen near the url bar. This site requires you to manually type https:// to get to the "secure site" but I still wouldn't trust that as most sites auto redirect to the secure site. This is a utmost scam and is untrustworthy. Please do not fall for the fake reviews as they are boted or paid reviews.

Donald Chicago, IL

They always fixed my computer good. The only thing is they leave pups but I get them deleted after thet get off control of my computer..i never had a problem with them..

Michael Hardman Powder Springs, GA

You took care of my scam problem and cleaned all the viruses that were in my computer. You were very courteous and patience with me on the call. Thank You!

Angelo Laquatra Gibsonia, PA

Aditya and Nitesh were unbelievably great!! The time spent on my computer to get the job done RIGHT the first time exceeded my expectations. I tip my hat to both of them.

David Lerner West Orange, NJ

Ghurav R was terrific. He was patient, thorough and very personable, a true asset to his company. He fixed my problems and offered good advice for moving forward

Susan Aldridge Oceanside, CA

Everything was explained very thoroughly by the representative and he was also very pleasant. I am very happy with my purchase and with the excellent support I received!