My Phone Support is staffed with expert technicians who have excellent technical qualifications and an extensive knowledge of Windows systems and a minimum of two levels of certification. The team also includes highly trained specialists with Microsoft, CISCO, Oracle and Novell, as well as Apple certifications such as A+, MCP, CCNA, MCSE, CCNP, Net+, Red Hat, Linux and Mac OS expertise. My Phone Support also offers several solutions for fixing your tech issues. The company offer a one-time fix for $79.95 or a $249.95 per year unlimited option with no setup fee. Although there may be some instances where an extra fee could be assessed such as for an on-site visit, etc.

#2 Tech to Us chevron_right
4.8
#3 OneSupport chevron_right
3.1

The Good

• PC and Mac devices covered
  • Multiple services offered
  • Wide variety of service options
  • Money-back guarantee

PC and Mac Devices Covered

My Phone Support has the expertise for just about any device you need tech support for: PCs, Macs, mobile devices, and the company doesn't a limit on the number of devices it can support on a single subscription.

Multiple Services Offered

My Phone Support provides the benefit of multiple service options: diagnostics, virus and malware removal, software installation, and data security services-regardless of whether you are an individual or a business owner. The company also provides third-party services for software, phones, printers, gaming consoles, scanner, digital cameras, and more.

Wide Variety of Service Options

My Phone Support offers three service options: by phone, remotely by using a secure internet connection, and they also offer an on-site option as well. The company claims to be able to resolve 99% of all tech issues remotely. And services are available 24/7 worldwide, so no matter when you call, someone can assist you.

Money-Back Guarantee

Fortunately, My Phone Support does offer a money back guarantee; however, specific details regarding this policy-exclusions, etc.-are nowhere to be found on the company website. Having a money-back guarantee is important, especially for companies like My Phone Support that don't offer a free trial of any kind, or charge expensive yearly rates ($249.95). You wouldn't want to have paid that kind of money for a service you weren't happy with.

The Bad

• No customization options
  • No data recovery option
  • Limited service plans

No Customization Options

Unlike many of its competitors, My Phone Support doesn't offer any type of customization services; however, they have two payment options that pretty much cover anything. If you only need a one-time fix, this company offers that. The company also caters to customer who have an ongoing services for issues that could arise throughout the year.

No Data Recovery Option

Unfortunately, My Phone Support doesn't offer a data recovery option. This is something we would like to see added to the company's existing suite of services. Data recovery services are becoming increasingly important in the industry, both for individual customers who just want to preserve their family photos, as well as for businesses whose success depends on having their data securely in place.

Limited Service Plans

Most tech support companies offer either customized plans or at least a variety of plans from which their customers can choose; however, My Phone Support does not. With this company, you are limited to two options. A one-time fix or a yearly option. The yearly option requires you to pay the full $249.95 upfront, then after that first year you have the option of being billed $18.95 per month until you decide to cancel.

The Bottom Line

My Phone Support has quite a few certifications and offers a wide variety of services. The money-back guarantee adds definite value, but customers will need to do some independent investigation to determine what exclusions (if any) apply. We would like to see My Phone Support add a data recovery option to its line of available services, as this is becoming a must-have service for top tech support companies. Additionally, we'd like to see more flexible service options from My Phone Support. That being said, we can recommend My Phone Support to anyone with basic tech support needs.

4.8

Vivian Taylor

January 25th, 2018 Moorpark, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everything I needed done was done with my total satisfaction . Thank you... Vivian

Christopher Silva

January 24th, 2018 Newark, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sayan did a great job. He really knows what he is doing. He also did not rush with his tme. Paid great attention to detail and helped me protect my computer and have it working in the best possible shape.

Marie Genovese

January 24th, 2018 Chicago, IL

The gentlemen that I talked to helped me get my computer back to working order. They also took the information that a scammer?? gave me and I was told that they will be reported. It was hard to understand them over the phone so it took some time to complete.

pat roberts

January 23rd, 2018 Golden, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

wonderful men who helped me!!!!!!!!!!! made my life so much easier as an old person..........thanks sooooo!!! much!!!!

Gregory J. Mills

January 23rd, 2018 King of Prussia, PA

I was very pleased with the courteous and knowledgeable support offered on my computer issues. The technician was very patient and kept me informed of everything that was happening. My issues were resolved completely.

Lori Langford

January 23rd, 2018 Happy Valley, OR

Pop-ups were removed from the screen that I could not remove myself. After an internal tune up, my pc is running much faster.

Portieus Lee Miller

January 22nd, 2018 Bristol, TN

Very good work. I would highly recommend to any one.

Janis Courtney

January 22nd, 2018 Kingston, TN

I wasn't sure if the price I paid was going to be worth it, but it is. The agents are very knowledgeable.

wiilliam adams

January 22nd, 2018 Ruidoso, NM

gggreat job very nice. thanks im sure we will speak again

Patricia Hirschbek

January 22nd, 2018 Mountain View, CA

very capable..explained as he proceeded. Easy to understand. appreciated his patience with me also.

George Steger

January 22nd, 2018 Flowery Branch, GA

The technician was very thorough and friendly. Besides fixing my problems he also provided me with some helpful information. As a matter of fact, everyone I’ve spoken to has been friendly, shown concern and were intent on solving my problem.

Irene Cole

January 22nd, 2018 Alexandria, LA

Phone support was excellent starting with Mr. Robinson J and ending with Mr. Amritpal S. Thank You very much.

Sue

January 22nd, 2018 Thousand Oaks, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Karan was very patient and really a great support person.

David Toski

January 19th, 2018 Traverse City, MI

Sanjeev K., was very helpfull and patient with me today. i gave five stars for that reason.

Peggy Merritt

January 19th, 2018 Kernersville, NC

I really don't know what to say. I was scammed and hopefully your technician has gotten them out of my computer.

Rose Natividad

January 19th, 2018 Pikesville, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The customer representative was informative and knowledgeable throughout the whole process. He answered most of my questions. There was a portion where he became slightly impatient. He was about 75% complete with my computer and retrieved the files I needed. I wanted to send a retrieved word document to my email, but he refused. He refused until I directly voiced my need to send the word document from my computer desktop to my email.

Bennett Poulsen

January 18th, 2018 Racine, WI

This much longer than I thought. I am hard of hearing so I had to ask the question more than once. Thanks

Margot Hamilton

January 18th, 2018 Quilcene, WA

We had a pop up that locked our screen and prevented us to do anything. on our computer. Window's support team, Sharma R. and Rana A. were very helpful and patient with me as they resolved the problem. Thank you to both of them. They spoke slowly and listened to my concerns. Being over 80 years old, this technology involved in maintaining our computer is very difficult so I really appreciate everything they did for us. Thank you again and have a wonderful day/evening. Margot Hamilton and David Hamilton Quilcene, Washington

Mary J Moore

January 18th, 2018 Auburn Hills, MI

atul-:Both Bharat and Atul were very patient and explained every correction they made on my computer.

Mary

January 18th, 2018 Schenectady, NY

Very helpful and polite! Installed extra programs to ensure the issue would not come back again

frank cardella

January 18th, 2018 Boston, MA

was pleased with the service provided tech called me back when he said he would and took care of the issues I was having.

Frank Cobelli

January 17th, 2018 Ridgefield, CT

Helpful and resolved problem with pop up

Harry Tuber

January 17th, 2018 Livingston, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everything seems to be working as of now. Thank you

Art Coerver

January 17th, 2018 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

atul-:The support was very impressive. My problems were resolved and I am able to resume processing without worry.

Brian

January 17th, 2018 Hudsonville, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sunita fixed the problem that no one else could. It took a couple of hours but it works now!

Julie Noonan

January 17th, 2018 Cottontown, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very patient and thorough. I fell victim to a scammer and they were very nice to first educate me on how to avoid this in the future.

Margaret Schiffhauer

January 17th, 2018 Lake Toxaway, NC

I will definitely use them again if I have a problem. Even thought it took some time to evaluate the problem, it was well work it. They were very through and knowledgeable no to mention patient.

Gloria J. Williams

January 17th, 2018 Costa Mesa, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Atul-: He was very professional, knowledgeable, polite and performed his work quickly explaining thins to me as he performed each step. It was a real pleasure to work with him.

Norman Krasny

January 17th, 2018 Allison Park, PA

Very knowledgeable and friendly. Great to know that help is just a phone call away

Russ Ropte

January 17th, 2018 Grand Island, NE

a bit difficult to understand the tech accent but did get the problem solve. techs were curtious and patient.

ROGER B NISSIM

January 17th, 2018 San Rafael, CA

He got it working fine. Thanks for all your help. A job well done. a good speaking voice .

B. Cunningham

January 16th, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Piyush D. is an excellent representative of My Phone Support!!! I wholeheartedly appreciate his expertise, diligence, patience, calm demeanor, and good nature!!!!!!!!! I appreciate the services offered by "My Phone Support" and have recommended your My Phone Support to friends. Thank you for the wonderful staff.

Robert

January 16th, 2018 Okeechobee, FL

It tool a long time but I believe the problem has been solved.

David Drake

January 16th, 2018

Volume was up and down, however no issues yet with fix.

Allison C Alexander

January 15th, 2018 Palm Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Have used My Support twice...and it has been fabulous! My tech, Piyush D. was very patient and kind! He not only fixed my laptop and sound issues, but cleaned it up!! I just recently discovered this service and am so glad that they have 24/7 support!!

Arthur Mattei

January 15th, 2018 Trenton, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience was excellent. I have dealt with many tech support people in many companies over the years, but so far your company is the most reliable.

James Chambers

January 15th, 2018 Stamford, CT

They were patient and clear when dealing with people who were not familiar with computer technology.

ROBERT L MCCAULEY

January 15th, 2018 Redondo Beach, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

atul-:very nice person to do business with... very efficient!

ERIC TRAUTMAN

January 15th, 2018 Valrico, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Tech worked quickly and was able to resolve our issues.

Donna Henderson

January 15th, 2018

Very knowledgeable very nice and helpful.

Adrian

January 12th, 2018 Dayton, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Problem solved!!! Had serious, complicated (from my point of view) issues with reconnecting my email to my ISP. Conference call with the provider and technician.

Bill

January 11th, 2018 Flower Mound, TX

both technicians I spoke with were very courteous and were very understanding of my questions. They were personable and kept me informed about the actions they were performing.

Greg McCracken

January 11th, 2018 Livingston, TX

Kapoor is an excellent member of your Team! Very personable and eager to help! Thanks, Greg

Lorraine Smith

January 11th, 2018 Monroe Township, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer support was excellent in helping me to get started. Thank you.

Luiz Fernandez

January 11th, 2018 Riverside, CA

The technicians were very helpful in fixing the problem and in communicating with me the entire time.

Elizabeth Lee

January 11th, 2018 Thurmont, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Hannen was very courteous, professional and helpful. He was a pleasure to work with and solved ALL my problems/issues. He gets an A++ from me and is an asset to your company. Thank you!

Peggy Henne

January 11th, 2018 McCook, NE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very pleased with my experience. Tech was very patient and helpful

Marilyn Wilkin

January 10th, 2018 Sebring, FL

K P. AND PRIYANKA T. DID AN EXCELLENT JOB IN FIXING MY COMPUTER. THANK YOU. MARILYN WILKIN

Martha Pinckney

January 10th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

FROM MARTHA P., CUSTOMER OF MY PHONE SUPPORT SINCE MARCCH 2014. PAWAN K. G., ABHISKEK S. AND MITHILESH K.--THANK ALL OF YOU FOR HELPING RESOLVE THE ISSUES I NEEDED HELP WITH. WRITING THIS TUES., 1/09/18; 11:25pm, ARIZONA, USA, TIME. I WILL CONTINUE TO USE MY PHONE SUPPORT. AGAIN, THANK YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Robert Micklas

January 10th, 2018 Pompano Beach, FL

Mr. Parvej A. did an excellent job so far as I can see rectifying the downloading problem with my computer. It was time consuming however he took the correct and necessary steps from what I can see to solve the problem the right way. He was very patient, courteous and respectful the whole time. It was obvious he was a seasoned senior technician with much experience and a bright future.