My Phone Support Logo

My Phone Support

Is This Your Business?

6.6

Leonard King ,Jr. Moosup, CT

For the 2nd time My Phone support rep has solved all my problems and updated me for the future.. The technovcal knowledge and support of Amritpal Singh has been professional and helpful. solving all my computer problems with patience interacting with an Aging Senior Citizen..

Ivan Tirado Ellenwood, GA

Sunita, is a very good technician support and very professional, very patience and knowledgeable. Is a great asset in your company. I am very pleased with the service she provided to me. You have to be very proud and happy to have her.

Keli Yeats Portland, OR

Aditi P was very respectful and patient with the problem. However, I do know more about computers than the techs seem to think. I did not like that she stayed on the phone while I wrote this review and tried to control my mouse while I was entering stars and such. Also, this is an expensive service. I only continue to use it because I'm paid for a year. Otherwise I would attempt to solve the problem myself before turning to a paid service.

Ronald Davis Crown Point, IN

Shikha D was very helpful. She didn't a good job of explaining each change she made. Additionally she made change to make my unit faster, which I appreciated. She was very helpful and I would be glad to have her work on my unit in the future.

David Fortin Morganton, NC

Our rating for the exceptional service we have received all day is 5 star +++! Our assistant was expert, patient, and extremely thorough in all aspects of the task. Onkar Jha deserves an exceptional rating on consumer service and support. David and Mary Fortin

Gloria G Bryant Coosada, AL

Sunita was absolutely amazing in helping me today. Her knowledge and skill and her personality are tremendous assets in dealing with frustrated and upset customers. You are very fortunate to have her on your team, and I appreciate her help very much. Thank you again very, very much!

Deanna Sandlie Grand Forks, ND

varun d- tech support I am very pleased with the help I got tonight. I feel much more secure with using my computer again. I have purchased the one year support and looking forward to working with the same people in the future. Very professional and kind.

Nancy Edwards Spring Grove, VA

I was unable to fix my printing problem. Contact the office and the techs that I spoke to were more than willing to help me get my computer on track. And they are also search through my computer for helpful tips which would enable my computer to work better. Thanks

Annabella Lastowski Swiftwater, PA

The service I received saved me from being used by a hacker intent on making $400.00. Your technician took immediate charge of my computer and not only solved the problem but also made my computer more efficient. Thank you for your service and the quality people who attend to my personal computer.

Patricia Girafalco Port Saint Lucie, FL

I had a problem and my Phone Support gentlemen Shoaib was very, very helpful. I feel secure that my needs were met and my computer is safe again. Always have had good experience with using My Phone Support I would recommend them to anyone.

Christopher Newcomb Allen, TX

Atul K spent hours making sure my connectivity issue was resolved. While the solution ultimately having to reset the computer, he patiently went through the whole process and restored me to where I was prior to the bogus pop-up shut me down. I was very satisfied with the service.

Chimpalthradi R Ashokkumar

I had my Internet start up page corrupted. The people at support fixed it in no time. They were polite and very helpful. Offered other clean up services to be performed on my Laptop. I feel their approach to customers 'as they are now ' whould fetch them excellent scores.

Lee Harper

Piyush was very sensitive to my needs and very patient with my bumbling understanding of computers. He resolved my computer problems to a T and I would recommend his services to anyone, anytime. He is fantastic and has great knowledge and skills with machines and people!!

Richard Britton

Tec did an excellent job ... taught me two things about keyboard magnification & how to activate interior drop down menu on outlook express. All tec reps have the bad habit of not keeping the microphone close enough to their mouth causing difficult for customer to hear****

Lucille A DiLeo

Kapoor was the technician assigned to this account. He expertly navigated my computer with the remote software. He was very polite and professional. After 2 hours of working together, I feel confident that my computer is safe to use again.

Ronda Cunningham

Mithilesh did a very good job of diagnosing my computer woes over a couple of days. He always called back when he said he was going to. The only reason this rating isn't a 10 is because at times it seemed we were repeating the same steps we had already tried before. The whole process took a very long time, but he stayed with me until we got all the issues resolved.

Debbie

Sunita addressed all of my concerns and gave me several options to reach out to her team again. She was very patient and her customer service skills were excellent. I'm glad to have the support of this program. The other people that I spoke with before her were also helpful and courteous.

Sandra D. Laurelton, NJ

Contacted customer support after having issues with my computer again. It was freezing up. Rep was very helpful. We established a remote session and he took care of the problem. Once again I am very satisfied with the service received.

sherry crane Stuttgart, AR

Was having problems with things popping up on my desktop and I contacted them and they were able to find the problem

San Diego San Diego, CA

SCAM. Used them for a repair for almost $200.00 in January 2017 and then they started billing me monthly starting in January 2018 for 3 and 1/2 years. If you do not open their spam email that says they intend to bill you one year after the service then they consider that acceptance on your part and they start billing you monthly. After one year I had forgotten about them and their name. Who would start billing 12 months a past customer after a one time fix? I had no idea that part of their service is that you must open all their SPAM email and say NO or they bill you. What a SCAM! I did not notice the monthly charge on my bank statement was from them until now. They changed their name also from myphonesupport to safecart.

RandyMan Buford, GA

I found my support experience satisfactory. The Techs were very knowledgeable, courteous and willing to respond to my questions regarding the issues I encountered. Due to the short closer, I did not get specific cause of this issue. If I could have that info I would appreciate it for future incidents.

Wes Springfield, MO

I am very impressed with their services! Gaurav R. was very patient with me and spent over two hours resolving the problem with my computer. The one year plan that he mentioned is well worth it!

Doug Ames Renton, WA

Experienced the usual (for me at least) difficulty understanding the individuals I talked to and for a little while I was really not comfortable that I was in fact speaking with an actual Microsoft company person. The repair in question was taken care of very well.

Lela Melson Tulsa, OK

Nitesh was very polite and patient in solving my problem. He explained everything he did as he was working on my laptop. I am very pleased with his with his service. I would give him 10 stars, if possible!

Daniel Mares Mission Hills, CA

very polite, step by step information as things progressed, constant reminders that Microsoft does not contact anyone by phone or spam. the tech was helpful with all my questions.

Wendell G Wilson Charlotte, NC

I had a pop up that came up on my computer that alarmed me. Your service technicians were great and solved the problems. We will gladly recommend My Phone Support to our friends! Thank You

Jennifer Amelia, OH

Tech support fixed all the problems I was having, they were very knowledgeable and were able to not only figure out what was wrong with my computer, but they were also able to fix it while on the phone with me.

susan reis St Louis, MO

my problem was taken care of. she went beyond to help me resolve this problem. she also made sure i was using the internet properly. for that i was greatful. you have a good group of emplolyees.

Lola R skeete White Plains, NY

atul-: I had an issue with a fraudulent call and spoke with Microsoft who assured me they did not call and then I told them of the issues I had which were fixed. I received very good service.

Stanley Day Westminster, MD

The tech did a great job. He scan my computer and found a couple problems and removed them. Then he set up a backup for my computer data and talked me through how to use the backup. I was highly pleased with his help.

Angela walters Phoenix, AZ

The gentleman that helped me was polite, educated, patient and overall awesome. He helped with every problem I had and even those I did not know I had. I am very appreciative.

Jacqueline Conroe, TX

My Phone Support was great. The tech support was helpful, very polite and solved my problem plus some other issues that popped up. I would definitely use them and again and will recommend them to others.

Stan Wilkins Folsom, CA

atul-: Atul was my technician. He was very patient. He was also very professional and pleasant to talk to about my PC problem. I am extremely happy with his service in resolving my problem. Thank you! Stan Wilkins

Kathy Tiverton, RI

Kapoor was knowledgeable, professional, patient and humorous! He kept me informed throughout, was always polite and engaged. Kapoor was excellent! It was a pleasure working with Kapoor!

sherlin sargezian Turlock, CA

The technicians are extremely courteous and do their best to provide all the help that they can. They do a great job at fulfilling your needs and they sure do get the job done!

Deborah White Indian Trail, NC

Sayan did a AWESOME job fixing my computer. he was very helpful and fixed all the issues quickly. i am very greatful for all he did to fix the mess my computer was in. thank you very much Sayan. you are AWESOME.

Marie Genovese Chicago, IL

The gentlemen that I talked to helped me get my computer back to working order. They also took the information that a scammer?? gave me and I was told that they will be reported. It was hard to understand them over the phone so it took some time to complete.

Christopher Silva Newark, NJ

Sayan did a great job. He really knows what he is doing. He also did not rush with his tme. Paid great attention to detail and helped me protect my computer and have it working in the best possible shape.

Gregory J. Mills King of Prussia, PA

I was very pleased with the courteous and knowledgeable support offered on my computer issues. The technician was very patient and kept me informed of everything that was happening. My issues were resolved completely.

Gloria J. Williams Costa Mesa, CA

Atul-: He was very professional, knowledgeable, polite and performed his work quickly explaining thins to me as he performed each step. It was a real pleasure to work with him.

Margaret Schiffhauer Lake Toxaway, NC

I will definitely use them again if I have a problem. Even thought it took some time to evaluate the problem, it was well work it. They were very through and knowledgeable no to mention patient.

Elizabeth Lee Thurmont, MD

Hannen was very courteous, professional and helpful. He was a pleasure to work with and solved ALL my problems/issues. He gets an A++ from me and is an asset to your company. Thank you!

N. D. Hamilton

All reps are always courteous and prompt with answering questions and resolving problems. Best support EVER ! On a scale of 5 stars... I'd give them 10 stars.... if somehow I could add extra stars to the rating line!

Debra L Hennessey Dracut, MA

My Phone Support has been a very positive experience every time I've called. Problems are always resolved and the people doing the repairs etc. are always very pleasant and thorough.

Bill Flower Mound, TX

both technicians I spoke with were very courteous and were very understanding of my questions. They were personable and kept me informed about the actions they were performing.

FRED PUGH Virginia Beach, VA

Initiallty frustrated with change in outlook for access and use; contacted your first toll free number and then passed to a techie for a diagnostic evaluation. Both your techies were solid and outstanding walking me through what they were doing and keeping me in their respective loops. A hearty pat on the back for their calm, effective support.

Jim Ford Knoxville, TN

My phone support was Outstanding from the first to the second techniation! Exceptional service, very easy to understand and follow instructions, and your process is very transparent and trustworthy! Thanks.

Edward Karl Weiss Scottsdale, AZ

atul k.-:As usual, this service call was handled very well and completely resolved. I am in my second year with My Phone Support and it continues to be a very good investment for my company.

Milan Robison Weidman, MI

The agent was very professional and he was able to he was able to resolve all my issues and install windows 10 pro on my computer. This process was long and complex, he handled it well. thanks

Brian A. Wagner Frankfort, IL

My issue was resolved after about 90 minutes, I appreciate the problem being solved by Piyush! He was very efficient and completed the task. This the 3rd time in 12 days of having a similar computer issue, Thanks Brian W