My Phone Support is staffed with expert technicians who have excellent technical qualifications and an extensive knowledge of Windows systems and a minimum of two levels of certification. The team also includes highly trained specialists with Microsoft, CISCO, Oracle and Novell, as well as Apple certifications such as A+, MCP, CCNA, MCSE, CCNP, Net+, Red Hat, Linux and Mac OS expertise. My Phone Support also offers several solutions for fixing your tech issues. The company offer a one-time fix for $79.95 or a $249.95 per year unlimited option with no setup fee. Although there may be some instances where an extra fee could be assessed such as for an on-site visit, etc.

#2 Tech to Us chevron_right
4.8
#3 OneSupport chevron_right
3.1

The Good

• PC and Mac devices covered
  • Multiple services offered
  • Wide variety of service options
  • Money-back guarantee

PC and Mac Devices Covered

My Phone Support has the expertise for just about any device you need tech support for: PCs, Macs, mobile devices, and the company doesn't a limit on the number of devices it can support on a single subscription.

Multiple Services Offered

My Phone Support provides the benefit of multiple service options: diagnostics, virus and malware removal, software installation, and data security services-regardless of whether you are an individual or a business owner. The company also provides third-party services for software, phones, printers, gaming consoles, scanner, digital cameras, and more.

Wide Variety of Service Options

My Phone Support offers three service options: by phone, remotely by using a secure internet connection, and they also offer an on-site option as well. The company claims to be able to resolve 99% of all tech issues remotely. And services are available 24/7 worldwide, so no matter when you call, someone can assist you.

Money-Back Guarantee

Fortunately, My Phone Support does offer a money back guarantee; however, specific details regarding this policy-exclusions, etc.-are nowhere to be found on the company website. Having a money-back guarantee is important, especially for companies like My Phone Support that don't offer a free trial of any kind, or charge expensive yearly rates ($249.95). You wouldn't want to have paid that kind of money for a service you weren't happy with.

The Bad

• No customization options
  • No data recovery option
  • Limited service plans

No Customization Options

Unlike many of its competitors, My Phone Support doesn't offer any type of customization services; however, they have two payment options that pretty much cover anything. If you only need a one-time fix, this company offers that. The company also caters to customer who have an ongoing services for issues that could arise throughout the year.

No Data Recovery Option

Unfortunately, My Phone Support doesn't offer a data recovery option. This is something we would like to see added to the company's existing suite of services. Data recovery services are becoming increasingly important in the industry, both for individual customers who just want to preserve their family photos, as well as for businesses whose success depends on having their data securely in place.

Limited Service Plans

Most tech support companies offer either customized plans or at least a variety of plans from which their customers can choose; however, My Phone Support does not. With this company, you are limited to two options. A one-time fix or a yearly option. The yearly option requires you to pay the full $249.95 upfront, then after that first year you have the option of being billed $18.95 per month until you decide to cancel.

The Bottom Line

My Phone Support has quite a few certifications and offers a wide variety of services. The money-back guarantee adds definite value, but customers will need to do some independent investigation to determine what exclusions (if any) apply. We would like to see My Phone Support add a data recovery option to its line of available services, as this is becoming a must-have service for top tech support companies. Additionally, we'd like to see more flexible service options from My Phone Support. That being said, we can recommend My Phone Support to anyone with basic tech support needs.

4.8

Stephanie Stark

March 5th, 2018 San Bernardino, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sayan was patient and helpful . He resolved several issues with my internet and computer.

Danielle

February 28th, 2018 Macon, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

neha m. was a great help. She went over everything with me step by step, while explaining the process.

Judith Bristol

February 28th, 2018 Little Neck, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sayan - Excellent - 5 stars. Sayan was extremely helpful, knowlegable and patient. He answered all my questions and resolved the issue (as well as a few others) that I called about in the first place. At present I feel very satisfied with all that was done and will be using my phone support in the future.

Virginia Morse Hale

February 26th, 2018 Foley, AL

The operators were clear and concise. They made sure I understood every step they would take and about how long it would take.

Randal Blankenship

February 26th, 2018 Hickory, NC

Sayan thanks for your help my computer is working

Darius Gene Adams

February 22nd, 2018 Marshall, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

First off, I am not that 'sharp' of an individual when working in an around computers. This 'new' computer, two months old required plenty of attention and the MPS person I worked with took control and has the computer operating very manageable.

Dwayne H.

February 21st, 2018 Waldorf, MD

The technician was very patient, professional, and knowledgeable of what was needed. He even fixed the problem for a reduced cost to me.

Thomas E Williams

February 20th, 2018 Terre Haute, IN

I was vary leery about being scammed at first. especially when I was tolled I had to pay to get my computer fixed. I'm a retired disabled vet on a fixed income and any additional bills is very hard on my budget. I'm very appreciative of you lowering the cost to an amount that I could afford. All the people that I talked to were very cordial and patient with me. As I was not familiar with all the technical terms they used.

Ashley Pocos

February 20th, 2018 Avon, OH

I spoke with Girish K. today about some concerns and he was very well informed and able to help me through them and set me up with another bit of help. I then spoke to Piyush D. for technical support. He was able to help me get my email fixed and remove some things not needed in the computer. Both of these men were very well mannered and helpful. I believe it was the first time I have worked with such easy and helpful techs with a concern i have.

Tammy Coleman-Maro

February 20th, 2018 Pawleys Island, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent support and assistance from this company. I was completely satisfied.

gary Kerr

February 20th, 2018 Oakdale, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was impressed by the knowledge and professional courtesy that your technicians handled my problem

Delores

February 14th, 2018 Durham, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have never experienced this level of support before. Shoaib was the VERY BEST technician that I have ever worked with. Not only did he fix the problem but he taught me so many things that I did not know! I am so glad to have a subscription with this team! What a great first impression.

Crystal Schulte

February 12th, 2018 St Louis, MO

Wonderful job. A bit long. But have patients when going through fixing problem.

Sandra Gardner

February 8th, 2018 Waltham, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

excellent, professional service- consistent

[email protected]

February 7th, 2018 Yorba Linda, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The technician was very helpful and attentive. He answered my questions clearly. He was polite and friendly>

Joe cuoio

February 6th, 2018 Pocatello, ID

atul-: Atul was very helpful and very friendly. I think maybe we became friends. And my computer was fixed. I was very happy with the call and resolution.

Jacqueline

February 6th, 2018 Conroe, TX

My Phone Support was great. The tech support was helpful, very polite and solved my problem plus some other issues that popped up. I would definitely use them and again and will recommend them to others.

jan

February 6th, 2018 Pearl, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

very satisfied. they call when they say and will work as long or as often as needed to resolve the problem

Vicki Fuller

February 5th, 2018 Stockbridge, GA

atul-: Could not send photo emails from my computer or iPhone using outlook. Issue was resolved by re doing my windows live mail and my Hotmail and Outlook. It took awhile, but the issue was repaired. The tech had a good attitude while fixing everything for me.

mary walker

February 5th, 2018 Birmingham, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience was great from start to finish. Thank you so much for your time, I understood each person and they were very friendly.

Gregory Jackson

February 5th, 2018 Newport, KY

I don't know what we would have done without your excellent specialists.

rene hartley

February 2nd, 2018 Vista, CA

I called and spoke with Karan, who was very helpful and took the time to ask me questions about the programs running on my computer. The system seems to be working much faster that prior to his work. I was very pleased with the thoroughness of the tech support due to Karan's listening to me.

Vondra

February 2nd, 2018 Burbank, CA

They rescued my computer and me from unspeakable viruses!!!

alexus bell

February 1st, 2018 Roseville, OH

very good customer service and was patience with us and solved our problem. the employee was very nice and kind, also there technician was very quick at fixing our problem and made our computer was better and now is faster than before.

Stan Wilkins

February 1st, 2018 Folsom, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

atul-: Atul was my technician. He was very patient. He was also very professional and pleasant to talk to about my PC problem. I am extremely happy with his service in resolving my problem. Thank you! Stan Wilkins

Richard Potter

February 1st, 2018 Hollywood, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sanjeev k. I was very pleased withhis help; he was very patient and most accomodating. Thankyou for task well done.

Douglas Sever

January 31st, 2018 Carson City, NV

My problems on the computer were all solved and the speed of operation improved. There were several clean-up items taken care of and software deleted that was not being used. I'm very pleased with the service and really appreciate the professional service that I received from Mr. Karan G. He was extremely talented, professional and fun to work with. Thanks for the support. I will feel confident knowing the support in the future will be a phone call away!

Olayinka Olasimbo

January 30th, 2018 Sykesville, MD

Excellent services, technician was very supportive

Barbara Knispel

January 30th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Varun understood all the problems I had and resolved the issues. Further he recommended a change in my virus software that I was purchasing and now I can get the virus software without charge when my present software expires. Big thanks on that.

Robert Turcotte

January 30th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Technician was very knowledgeable and courteous also friendly

Karen Bernbach

January 30th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

A difficult situation was finally taken care by Kapoor. H did many things until he finally got the printer working. I was on the computer and phone yesterday for 4+hours and it still didn't work. i was called promptly this morning and printer is finally working. I am being treated for malignant brain cancer so even the computer and printer things I knew (not too many) were unavailable to me. So Thank YOU!!!!!

Kathleen Brady

January 29th, 2018 Dos Palos, CA

I am relieved that I can sign on to my computer again. There was also a maintaince check that I appreciate.

Kathy

January 29th, 2018 Tiverton, RI

Kapoor was knowledgeable, professional, patient and humorous! He kept me informed throughout, was always polite and engaged. Kapoor was excellent! It was a pleasure working with Kapoor!

gerald rubert

January 29th, 2018 Port Hadlock, WA

100% happy with what has been done on the computer. would like to say Thank You.

Kim Stathopulos

January 29th, 2018 Miami, FL

Tech was very polite and walked me through each step that he was performing. Excellent service

James K. Ward

January 29th, 2018 Hermosa Beach, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Online help was excellent. He is one of your most valuable assets.

Angela Alldredge

January 29th, 2018 Roanoke, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a great experience this time. I had a little bit of miss understanding on my part, but, we got there. I will definitely call them if I need help again!

Marian Minor

January 29th, 2018 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sanjeev Kumar was extremely helpful, curtious, & extremely patient.

Joani Hathaway-Sheldon

January 29th, 2018 Bellingham, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent service. Got the job done. Great.

Richard Tieken

January 29th, 2018 Columbus, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been with My Phone Support for over 4 years now and every session has solved my problem. The agents have all been wonderful and they are experts. I really enjoy working with them. I have recommended My Phone Support to many of my friends.

Thomas Blair, Jr.

January 29th, 2018 Avondale Estates, GA

atul-: I commend Atul K. for being very diligent and cordial correcting the problem I was having with Outlook 2010. What I was particularly impressed with was he was very down to earth in his mannerism. It is my experience that when it is necessary to converse with technically savvy people - oftentimes - they can come across as very condescending if you aren't capable of conversing in "geek speak." Given the unexpected nature and expense of the situation the overall outcome was favorable. Thank you, Thomas Blair, Jr.

James Revel

January 29th, 2018 Millsboro, DE

very helpful and very understandful most kind

Myra

January 29th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

atul-: This was my second call into My Phone Support. The first time, I had felt pressured into purchasing the service and was not in a good frame of mind about it (but I didn't see a choice). So this time I was not happy to have to call again. However Atul was very pleasant and helpful. He fixed the problems and explained what he was doing before he did it. He even shared his grandma's home remedy hoping it would help my cough!! I am no longer reluctant to call back should I need to do so.

William Vorderbruggen

January 26th, 2018 Denton, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The technician was able to correct my email problem quickly. I am very satisfied with the service.

Sharon Hennessey

January 26th, 2018 Gretna, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been using My Phone Support for a year and jus t renewed my subscription for another year. Every time I have needed assistance, I was promptly taken care of and the problem was fixed. It is very reassuring I can call them 24/7 knowing I can get my laptop back in working order in such a short time in the comfort of my home.

sherlin sargezian

January 26th, 2018 Turlock, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The technicians are extremely courteous and do their best to provide all the help that they can. They do a great job at fulfilling your needs and they sure do get the job done!

scott templin

January 25th, 2018 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Neha m. gave me excellent help. Thank you

Deborah White

January 25th, 2018 Indian Trail, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sayan did a AWESOME job fixing my computer. he was very helpful and fixed all the issues quickly. i am very greatful for all he did to fix the mess my computer was in. thank you very much Sayan. you are AWESOME.

Jose

January 25th, 2018 Laredo, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

the tech was very helpful & fix my problem with my computer

Heidi Porter

January 25th, 2018 Brockport, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My phone support was very helpful. I learn a lot of what not to do.