My Phone Support Logo

My Phone Support

Is This Your Business?

6.6

Jung Fresh Meadows, NY

I got pop up window from hacker and they help me patiently with my frustrations.only thing, they did not give me the option that there is a one time service so I had to just chose the 1year protection. Later the supervisor contact me to confirm the year contract which I did agree because this company will help me through 1year which I really need to.

Victoria Vigilante Brooklyn, NY

I had a wonderful ,stress free, easy to understand conversation with Amid S. This man has the patience of a saint and got me through a very stressful day. I hope this company knows what an asset he is to the company.Thank you so very much for the honor to speak to such an intelligent worker.

Madeline Jean California, MD

The initial technician diagnosed the problem and suggested options. Once I chose the option to have a one-time correction, the second technician cleaned up the adware and appears to have resolved the issue. The two technicians seemed knowledgeable and courteous. I have never needed this type of support for my computer, so I have no comparison data. My ratings are estimates based on this incident alone.

Elaine Raftogianis Guilderland, NY

I highly recommend using My Phone Support for a problem(s) solving any issues. My experiences have been positive! They were able to assist me when no one else understood how to help. Well worth the investment! The technicians are very patient and experienced.

Phyllis Roberson Rocky Point, NC

Thanking Mr. C or S for repairing my computer. He was so professional and so nice to work with. I give him 10 Stars plus for helping me get my computer back in operation. He could not have been nicer. Thanks again so much.

peter rodriguez Rialto, CA

Great help ,I was hesitant at first being that I'm not computer sabi but they made me feel real comftarable with all their knowledge and assured me that they were real profesionals,they did a great job and i would recomend them to anybody

Judith Bristol Little Neck, NY

Sayan - Excellent - 5 stars. Sayan was extremely helpful, knowlegable and patient. He answered all my questions and resolved the issue (as well as a few others) that I called about in the first place. At present I feel very satisfied with all that was done and will be using my phone support in the future.

Darius Gene Adams Marshall, TX

First off, I am not that 'sharp' of an individual when working in an around computers. This 'new' computer, two months old required plenty of attention and the MPS person I worked with took control and has the computer operating very manageable.

Delores Durham, NC

I have never experienced this level of support before. Shoaib was the VERY BEST technician that I have ever worked with. Not only did he fix the problem but he taught me so many things that I did not know! I am so glad to have a subscription with this team! What a great first impression.

Vicki Fuller Stockbridge, GA

atul-: Could not send photo emails from my computer or iPhone using outlook. Issue was resolved by re doing my windows live mail and my Hotmail and Outlook. It took awhile, but the issue was repaired. The tech had a good attitude while fixing everything for me.

alexus bell Roseville, OH

very good customer service and was patience with us and solved our problem. the employee was very nice and kind, also there technician was very quick at fixing our problem and made our computer was better and now is faster than before.

Barbara Knispel New York, NY

Varun understood all the problems I had and resolved the issues. Further he recommended a change in my virus software that I was purchasing and now I can get the virus software without charge when my present software expires. Big thanks on that.

Richard Tieken Columbus, GA

I have been with My Phone Support for over 4 years now and every session has solved my problem. The agents have all been wonderful and they are experts. I really enjoy working with them. I have recommended My Phone Support to many of my friends.

Thomas Blair, Jr. Avondale Estates, GA

atul-: I commend Atul K. for being very diligent and cordial correcting the problem I was having with Outlook 2010. What I was particularly impressed with was he was very down to earth in his mannerism. It is my experience that when it is necessary to converse with technically savvy people - oftentimes - they can come across as very condescending if you aren't capable of conversing in "geek speak." Given the unexpected nature and expense of the situation the overall outcome was favorable. Thank you, Thomas Blair, Jr.

Myra New York, NY

atul-: This was my second call into My Phone Support. The first time, I had felt pressured into purchasing the service and was not in a good frame of mind about it (but I didn't see a choice). So this time I was not happy to have to call again. However Atul was very pleasant and helpful. He fixed the problems and explained what he was doing before he did it. He even shared his grandma's home remedy hoping it would help my cough!! I am no longer reluctant to call back should I need to do so.

Sharon Hennessey Gretna, LA

I have been using My Phone Support for a year and jus t renewed my subscription for another year. Every time I have needed assistance, I was promptly taken care of and the problem was fixed. It is very reassuring I can call them 24/7 knowing I can get my laptop back in working order in such a short time in the comfort of my home.

George Steger Flowery Branch, GA

The technician was very thorough and friendly. Besides fixing my problems he also provided me with some helpful information. As a matter of fact, everyone I’ve spoken to has been friendly, shown concern and were intent on solving my problem.

Rose Natividad Pikesville, MD

The customer representative was informative and knowledgeable throughout the whole process. He answered most of my questions. There was a portion where he became slightly impatient. He was about 75% complete with my computer and retrieved the files I needed. I wanted to send a retrieved word document to my email, but he refused. He refused until I directly voiced my need to send the word document from my computer desktop to my email.

B. Cunningham Chicago, IL

Piyush D. is an excellent representative of My Phone Support!!! I wholeheartedly appreciate his expertise, diligence, patience, calm demeanor, and good nature!!!!!!!!! I appreciate the services offered by "My Phone Support" and have recommended your My Phone Support to friends. Thank you for the wonderful staff.

Allison C Alexander Palm Beach, FL

Have used My Support twice...and it has been fabulous! My tech, Piyush D. was very patient and kind! He not only fixed my laptop and sound issues, but cleaned it up!! I just recently discovered this service and am so glad that they have 24/7 support!!

Martha Pinckney

FROM MARTHA P., CUSTOMER OF MY PHONE SUPPORT SINCE MARCCH 2014. PAWAN K. G., ABHISKEK S. AND MITHILESH K.--THANK ALL OF YOU FOR HELPING RESOLVE THE ISSUES I NEEDED HELP WITH. WRITING THIS TUES., 1/09/18; 11:25pm, ARIZONA, USA, TIME. I WILL CONTINUE TO USE MY PHONE SUPPORT. AGAIN, THANK YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

david l geddes Roseburg, OR

Mr. Rana provided beyond outstanding support and assistance in resolving my problem and downloading . He should be recognized for his efforts. His customer relations should be a part of all support peoples training. Without a doubt this is a person that is truly a valuable asset to any company. Dave Geddes

BK BASSE Ashburn, VA

Vishal and Phyush D. were extremely helpful. I am a computer novice. Both were able to explain what they were doing on the computer to me in a way I could understand. Their step-by-step approach was reassuring an calming. Thank you both for helping me in such a friendly yet professional manner.

Kim Butler Fountain Hills, AZ

Well, what can I say, my problem was solved. With so many scams it is hard to know who is legitimate. While on the phone I was able to look on Microsoft's site and see that this company was a so called partner of Microsoft which put me at ease. I don't anticipate any more issues but if I do know I can easily get the support I need.

Grace Tedder Jonesboro, AR

Sunita was really great to work with. She was very friendly and kind, which I know can't always be easy when dealing with tedious problems and tedious people. She was extremely helpful and worked for over an hour on me with my problem.

Charles L Wilder Cassville, NJ

My problem was quickly resolved after I signed up (under pressure) for a full year contract for 3 computers. The first individual was unable to solve the issue, so I was transferred (after the $299.95 charge) to another tech support. He was able to solve the issue quickly, but I had agreed to a "clean-up" of my system. The whole procedure lasted 2-3 hours. I was pleased with the result, but not with the charge nor the time required.

Ruth A Myers New Richmond, OH

Parvej A. was on spot with knowledge and lots of information on how these scammers work and lots of advise on what to do to not let them get me in the future. I am very grateful for all the hard work that was put in to solve my problems. Thank You

EILEEN HEROLD Rockville Centre, NY

neha moza my experience today with Neha was excellent!! Her knowledge and patience working with me was grately appreciated. All my frustrations were eliminated very quickly and efficiently. Thank you for excellent serviced! Eileen Herold

Dolby Dubrow Thousand Oaks, CA

Shashwat A. scored 5 stars in patients, knowledge of pc, just all around GREAT service. Stayed with me the entire time to make sure the problem was resolved. Problem being the Blue screen of death. I signed up for the one year warrantee and looking forward to calling in each month to have a check up on my PC. Thanks for great service.

Ralph Annunziata Stuart, FL

Had a problem connecting to the internet. The problem was solved and the computer was refreshed. The Technician showed great patience and did a great job. I would recommend My Phone support to my friends and family. Thanks for all the help.

Ray Huber Neptune City, NJ

Your Mr. Sumit B. did a very good job working to fix my computer. He was competent, thorough, accurate and efficient. I hope to work with him again. He was patient and understanding. He is tireless; i got too tired to continue last night. Thanks, Ray Huber

Paul Lee Albany, CA

Sumit B. has been very patient and helpful in restoring my ability to move the icons around on the computer screen. My "billing" question, not connected to the problem mentioned above, was also cleared by the supervisor after that .

Judith Matlock Dearborn, MI

My computers were infected with a virus, three of them. My technician spent hours correcting everything so effectively that the systems are running better than ever. He explained what was happening every step of the way to assure my understanding and to prepare me for accessing help should there be future problems.

Jason Collins

These guys do a good job, they take remote over your system and check it out and fix any issues. My only BIG ISSUE is how I called into Microsoft support and was switched over to this company without being notified 1st that it is a separate Microsoft affiliated company. Things worked out OK as you can watch them working on your system. But was VERY reserved to say they least and think you can go about explaining this switching process better so people are more comfortable with the experience. I would have giving 5 stars if that was done.

Velma SpruelWilliams San Antonio, TX

Sayan-D I waited for help for 10 minutes. When Sayan answered, he listened to my problem, and proceeded to connect and observe the error message I received. he analyzed the problems, and corrected them. He also gave me tips on how to keep my Desktop running efficiently. Very professional.

Patricia Hughes Mobile, AL

neha was very helpful in addressing our computer problem. She was so knowledgeable about the various programs and made the rather frightening and difficult situation seem manageable. We appreciate her kindness and her expertise.

Coni Lowe Pittsburg, CA

Amritpal S was extremely helpful with my issue of logging into my computer. I had originally contact AT&T, and they were not able to resolve this issue to my satisfaction, Amritpal did help to bring full resolution, and I am very happy with the results. He was very professional, and is an asset to your organization. Thank you very much, Coni Lowe

Cheryl Country Club Hills, IL

Sayan-D was knowledgeable, polite and professional. He resolved my computer issues and answered all of my questions. As a consumer, I learned a lot from this session about computer maintenance and malware. I am completely satisfied.

Ronald Murphy Carson, CA

The phone support person was very helpful she was able to answer all my questions and was very knowledgeable and she did it in a timely manner was very focus while doing her job I was very concern about the time because I needed to get some sleep oh her name is Priyanka

Judith A. Hagan Coweta, OK

i had a good tech support tonight with my phone support this evening and enjoyed it and he helped me with the problem that i had and i was happy and i appreciate it from him and the company this evening and i thank him and the tech that help me this evening on this and thanks judith

Norman Baldwin Wakefield, RI

Sunita, Consultation Tech person was suburb! She was very patient, supportive and thorough. Sunita resolved problems that I have had for a long time. Very appreciative of her patience and and endurance in resolving multiple problems on this computer. The best tech consultation I have had over the years.

Lance Crystal River, FL

I had a "POP-UP" issue and was being extorted from someone trying to hack my computer. I called the Microsoft Help Line and after 2 hours of being on the line the problem was shown to me and problem was resolved. Thank you.

Ken lYNCH Leesburg, FL

Today I spoke with sumit baria for approximately 1 hour and he was able to resolve my two main concerns / problems with my computer. He also continued to service my computer to speed up the processing of data etc. I am extremely well pleased with his work. Ken Lynch

Galen Pellitteri Bloomsburg, PA

atul k-: Atul greeted me with the utmost respect and continued a great and valuable conversation with a person he had never met before. This shows great leadership and consideration for what he does and i am glad to have had the time to talk to the man.

Victoria Cole Fort Mill, SC

my stars are for parvej a who was a great technician for my difficult problem. However, I was upset by the hard sell by another gentleman for the cloud space and his too fast charging of my credit card for over $400! I received notification from them for a 'fraudulent charge'. I had to phone my bank to reassured that this charge was retracted.

Nancy Ganem-Bond Shapleigh, ME

I was helped by Saurav he was excellent. Very professional patient and thorough and most importantly he explained everything step by step and fixed my problem with my word documents. He is amazing I hope I get him next time. Thank you!!!!!

Jacqui W. Miami, FL

I had an issue with pop-ups and I received a FAKE Microsoft notification. I googled Microsoft for a phone number and reached a rep that was very knowledgeable and very helpful. I was then transferred to a tech that was also very knowledgeable and helpful. My issues were solved!

Dr. Bob Dengler Riverside, IL

Had a problem with iTunes. Apple couldn't fix it so I looked to Microsoft and got Jasvir and Sanjeev from MyPhoneSupport.com. Jasvir convinced me to buy the service, and Sanjeev fixed the problem, cleaned up my computer. All is good!!

Richard Cohen Glendale, AZ

Atul k-: Atul went beyond good service to great service. He went out of his way to fix the original problems and anticipated trouble I would have with the loss of my main email address, setting up an alternate email drop for me. I am happy that I signed up for your service.

Margaret Delfeld Brownsville, WI

I had Bibhosh C talking for a couple of hours and then Karan G for about four - but it wasn't their fault, jut my slow internet connection. They were both very patient with me and with the connection, and so far the computer seems to be working much better. Thank you all.