My Phone Support is staffed with expert technicians who have excellent technical qualifications and an extensive knowledge of Windows systems and a minimum of two levels of certification. The team also includes highly trained specialists with Microsoft, CISCO, Oracle and Novell, as well as Apple certifications such as A+, MCP, CCNA, MCSE, CCNP, Net+, Red Hat, Linux and Mac OS expertise. My Phone Support also offers several solutions for fixing your tech issues. The company offer a one-time fix for $79.95 or a $249.95 per year unlimited option with no setup fee. Although there may be some instances where an extra fee could be assessed such as for an on-site visit, etc.

My Phone Support chevron_right
4.9
OneSupport chevron_right
Geek Squad chevron_right
3.3

The Good

• PC and Mac devices covered
  • Multiple services offered
  • Wide variety of service options
  • Money-back guarantee

PC and Mac Devices Covered

My Phone Support has the expertise for just about any device you need tech support for: PCs, Macs, mobile devices, and the company doesn't a limit on the number of devices it can support on a single subscription.

Multiple Services Offered

My Phone Support provides the benefit of multiple service options: diagnostics, virus and malware removal, software installation, and data security services-regardless of whether you are an individual or a business owner. The company also provides third-party services for software, phones, printers, gaming consoles, scanner, digital cameras, and more.

Wide Variety of Service Options

My Phone Support offers three service options: by phone, remotely by using a secure internet connection, and they also offer an on-site option as well. The company claims to be able to resolve 99% of all tech issues remotely. And services are available 24/7 worldwide, so no matter when you call, someone can assist you.

Money-Back Guarantee

Fortunately, My Phone Support does offer a money back guarantee; however, specific details regarding this policy-exclusions, etc.-are nowhere to be found on the company website. Having a money-back guarantee is important, especially for companies like My Phone Support that don't offer a free trial of any kind, or charge expensive yearly rates ($249.95). You wouldn't want to have paid that kind of money for a service you weren't happy with.

The Bad

• No customization options
  • No data recovery option
  • Limited service plans

No Customization Options

Unlike many of its competitors, My Phone Support doesn't offer any type of customization services; however, they have two payment options that pretty much cover anything. If you only need a one-time fix, this company offers that. The company also caters to customer who have an ongoing services for issues that could arise throughout the year.

No Data Recovery Option

Unfortunately, My Phone Support doesn't offer a data recovery option. This is something we would like to see added to the company's existing suite of services. Data recovery services are becoming increasingly important in the industry, both for individual customers who just want to preserve their family photos, as well as for businesses whose success depends on having their data securely in place.

Limited Service Plans

Most tech support companies offer either customized plans or at least a variety of plans from which their customers can choose; however, My Phone Support does not. With this company, you are limited to two options. A one-time fix or a yearly option. The yearly option requires you to pay the full $249.95 upfront, then after that first year you have the option of being billed $18.95 per month until you decide to cancel.

The Bottom Line

My Phone Support has quite a few certifications and offers a wide variety of services. The money-back guarantee adds definite value, but customers will need to do some independent investigation to determine what exclusions (if any) apply. We would like to see My Phone Support add a data recovery option to its line of available services, as this is becoming a must-have service for top tech support companies. Additionally, we'd like to see more flexible service options from My Phone Support. That being said, we can recommend My Phone Support to anyone with basic tech support needs.

4.9

Michael Salay
July 30th, 2018 Fort Myers, FL DETAILS

Very good service.I was happy with the tech who helped me

Lyman Waddell
July 30th, 2018 Fallbrook, CA DETAILS

Service was great. Would recommend to anyone in need of support services

Richard Dunning
July 30th, 2018 Ocala, FL DETAILS

very pleasant and professional experience with successful resolution to my computer issues.

Nancy Eden
July 30th, 2018 Woden, IA DETAILS

I stated my problem and your technician solved it for me and also explained about scams to beware of.

David Eynon
July 30th, 2018 Bryn Mawr, PA

Shaikh did a splendid job sorting out my computer He was knowledgeable, patient, thorough and considerate. He guided me through the complexities of Windows 10, etc. with skill and insight - a perfect example for your service....

MEL OPSTAD
July 27th, 2018 Big Lake, MN DETAILS

Kapoor S DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB HE WAS THOROUGH & MADE SURE I UNDERSTOOD HIS EXPLANATIONS

Pearce
July 27th, 2018 Woodburn, OR DETAILS

I have found your staff to be most courteous, patient helpful. I have had some very big problems due to hackers trying to take hold. You have done wonders. You go the extra mile & remind us always to contact you if have any questions. I am very pleased with your services & technicians

John H.
July 27th, 2018 Toledo, IL DETAILS

I wasn't able to log in on my PC. Since Windows 10 is setup differently than previous version of Windows, I wasn't able to access the CD to do a system restore. According to the on-line (by phone) tech there was a security issue in previous versions of Windows. The tech reset my PC by remote desktop back to its original setup. Of course I lost files on my main drive, but I had two other driver with programs that I use along with some important documents and folders collected over 20 years of using a computer. The tech that help me was very professional and knowledgeable with getting my PC back to were I can use it. Now, for the next 4-5 hours I will be reinstalling items back to my c-drive. Thank you for you support. John H.

Frances Rasey
July 27th, 2018

I was very happy with the customer service and how they fixed my computer. I was very scared that I was hacked and they assured me the whole process through. Thanks a bunch

Calcine Harris
July 26th, 2018 Richmond, VA

My tech, Ajit K, was very professional and polite. He performed the testing of my computer and got things straight for me. I had an error message on my computer this evening saying there were files detected that needed to be corrected. I was given the address to click on microsoft\fsavailux. I did not know if this was a legal address because there are so many scammers now and this is why I contacted Microsoft directly. A one time fix was purchased and hopefully there will be no more issues.

Kenneth I Waters
July 19th, 2018 Columbus, OH

My 234.00 plus dollars was well worth it . My tech person was excellent 100 fold. I know I will enjoy this experience.

John O'Hara
July 19th, 2018 Blue Bell, PA DETAILS

Ajit was very good at looking for solutions. He did find the right solution to all my issues.

Barbara Sewell
July 12th, 2018 Seattle, WA DETAILS

The support service was excellent. I had lost a Quicken file and thought I would have to spend hours recreating it. The technical support individual found it and cleaned up my computer saving me many hours of time and headaches. Thank you!

Gramma
July 10th, 2018 Roebuck, SC DETAILS

Tonight I had my computer checked by the tech as i had moved, and when my computer was finally hooked up I had issues which were taken care of within 2 hours. The tech was so very nice and knew his business well. I am so thrilled to have My Phone Support because once it is checked every month I feel so relieved. Thank you for being there 24/7 for us.

Jung
June 28th, 2018 Fresh Meadows, NY DETAILS

I got pop up window from hacker and they help me patiently with my frustrations.only thing, they did not give me the option that there is a one time service so I had to just chose the 1year protection. Later the supervisor contact me to confirm the year contract which I did agree because this company will help me through 1year which I really need to.

Victoria Vigilante
June 18th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY

I had a wonderful ,stress free, easy to understand conversation with Amid S. This man has the patience of a saint and got me through a very stressful day. I hope this company knows what an asset he is to the company.Thank you so very much for the honor to speak to such an intelligent worker.

Wendell G Wilson
June 18th, 2018 Charlotte, NC

I had a pop up that came up on my computer that alarmed me. Your service technicians were great and solved the problems. We will gladly recommend My Phone Support to our friends! Thank You

Elaine M Simpson
June 12th, 2018 Concord, NC

I have had the most excellent experience in having my computer repaired, etc. The technician's were exceptional. Amit S kept me updated constantly as to what was being done. I was very impressed with his professional manner and expertise. I will most definitely recommend this service to anyone of my friends/acquaintances that are having computer issues. Elaine M Simpson

James Cox
June 4th, 2018 Towson, MD DETAILS

Efficient and direct. Complete description of services offered and recommendations.

albert moncure
June 4th, 2018 Ware, MA DETAILS

My Microsoft word icon was missing. the technician restored it.

Barbara Snyder
June 4th, 2018 Reading, PA DETAILS

Popups were to be eliminated. Tech worked for hours to eliminate these and update computer programs.

Elizabeth WELKER
May 31st, 2018 Orlando, FL DETAILS

My technician solved my issues, explained programs needed to upgrade Office 365 and service agreements. Very patient with me.

tamara
May 29th, 2018 Douglasville, GA DETAILS

great techs but security product was as really pricey tech helped me get here they needed me to be without getting frustrated at a computer dummy

Frank Thomas
May 29th, 2018 Oakland, CA

It is a long process; nevertheless - - the technicians that served me were invariably capable and patient - - -they dealt with my frustration very professionally. My computer works fine now.

Claudia Easter
May 23rd, 2018 Port Richey, FL DETAILS

Above and beyond of what I expected. Everything that I lost has been recovered and protected.

David Gaebler
May 22nd, 2018 Omaha, NE

Issues were resolved to my satisfaction. The technician was professional and courteous and addressed my issues promptly and thoroughly.

Madeline Jean
May 21st, 2018 California, MD DETAILS

The initial technician diagnosed the problem and suggested options. Once I chose the option to have a one-time correction, the second technician cleaned up the adware and appears to have resolved the issue. The two technicians seemed knowledgeable and courteous. I have never needed this type of support for my computer, so I have no comparison data. My ratings are estimates based on this incident alone.

Stanley Day
May 18th, 2018 Westminster, MD DETAILS

The tech did a great job. He scan my computer and found a couple problems and removed them. Then he set up a backup for my computer data and talked me through how to use the backup. I was highly pleased with his help.

Jennifer
May 18th, 2018 Amelia, OH

Tech support fixed all the problems I was having, they were very knowledgeable and were able to not only figure out what was wrong with my computer, but they were also able to fix it while on the phone with me.

Gaillot Joseph
May 16th, 2018 Ocoee, FL DETAILS

I was very please it is one of the best service experience witch I will recommend to anyone. Gaillot Joseph, in Orlando, Florida

randall melling
May 16th, 2018 Houston, TX

Excellent help. All issues solved. Thank you ,

Lola R skeete
May 14th, 2018 White Plains, NY

atul-: I had an issue with a fraudulent call and spoke with Microsoft who assured me they did not call and then I told them of the issues I had which were fixed. I received very good service.

John Christian
May 14th, 2018 San Antonio, TX

Super knowledgeable and professional. Took many hours to resolve all my issues to my satisfaction. Would highly recommend your services to others who be in need.

susan reis
May 14th, 2018 St Louis, MO

my problem was taken care of. she went beyond to help me resolve this problem. she also made sure i was using the internet properly. for that i was greatful. you have a good group of emplolyees.

Elaine Raftogianis
May 14th, 2018 Guilderland, NY DETAILS

I highly recommend using My Phone Support for a problem(s) solving any issues. My experiences have been positive! They were able to assist me when no one else understood how to help. Well worth the investment! The technicians are very patient and experienced.

Howard
May 14th, 2018 Westerville, OH DETAILS

Very good...tried something new with a different level of security and so far seems to have made a bid difference.

Cameron Smith
May 14th, 2018 Plymouth, IN

I have to say this was great experience and worth the money! I had two gentleman help me, the first one i dont remember his name but he knew what to do! The next guy was Nitesh though the spell may not be correct he knows he did an amazing job with me and the computer. Thank You all with the help and look forward to doing business in the future!!!

Michelle Bressi
March 26th, 2018 Forney, TX

The technician was VERY helpful and polite! He was quite knowledgeable about about my laptop and how to fix it.

Dennis Clouser
March 26th, 2018 Jeffersonville, IN DETAILS

"Sam" was exceptional in working through information to understand my PC issues to determine a fix was available. "Parvej A.", the technician who fixed the issues, was extraordonary in explaining what he was doing, why, what was discovered and how he was fixing things. Also, both individuals were exceptionally patient. Many thanks to both of you!

Toy Watson
March 20th, 2018 Williamsburg, VA DETAILS

Excellent response and service. I am very appreciative of your work.

DONNA UNGAR
March 20th, 2018 Hopkinton, MA

Excellent service and very helpful with all my concerns

Phyllis Roberson
March 19th, 2018 Rocky Point, NC DETAILS

Thanking Mr. C or S for repairing my computer. He was so professional and so nice to work with. I give him 10 Stars plus for helping me get my computer back in operation. He could not have been nicer. Thanks again so much.

Thomas Corzine
March 19th, 2018 St Louis, MO DETAILS

Once I got connected the service was excellent!

Angela walters
March 19th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ

The gentleman that helped me was polite, educated, patient and overall awesome. He helped with every problem I had and even those I did not know I had. I am very appreciative.

Jonathan Dowdle
March 16th, 2018 Perry Hall, MD

Staff was courteous and extremely helpful. They were very thorough and helpful and resolved all of my issues. I am extremely satisfied.

gary rumney
March 12th, 2018 Killeen, TX DETAILS

this was a great help very professional and explained every thing so it was easy to understand

michael
March 12th, 2018 Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

fast, accommodating, proficient, and very friendly

peter rodriguez
March 9th, 2018 Rialto, CA DETAILS

Great help ,I was hesitant at first being that I'm not computer sabi but they made me feel real comftarable with all their knowledge and assured me that they were real profesionals,they did a great job and i would recomend them to anybody

Angela Anderson
March 8th, 2018 Cushing, MN DETAILS

Very helpful! Thank you!!!! I wasn't sure what to do and Onkar was very helpful and corrected my issues.

JoAnn Schultz
March 8th, 2018 Camp Douglas, WI DETAILS

Neha M. was very helpful and very pleasant to deal with. She handled everything I needed.