My Phone Support is staffed with expert technicians who have excellent technical qualifications and an extensive knowledge of Windows systems and a minimum of two levels of certification. The team also includes highly trained specialists with Microsoft, CISCO, Oracle and Novell, as well as Apple certifications such as A+, MCP, CCNA, MCSE, CCNP, Net+, Red Hat, Linux and Mac OS expertise. My Phone Support also offers several solutions for fixing your tech issues. The company offer a one-time fix for $79.95 or a $249.95 per year unlimited option with no setup fee. Although there may be some instances where an extra fee could be assessed such as for an on-site visit, etc.

#2 Tech to Us chevron_right
4.8
#3 OneSupport chevron_right
3.1

The Good

• PC and Mac devices covered
  • Multiple services offered
  • Wide variety of service options
  • Money-back guarantee

PC and Mac Devices Covered

My Phone Support has the expertise for just about any device you need tech support for: PCs, Macs, mobile devices, and the company doesn't a limit on the number of devices it can support on a single subscription.

Multiple Services Offered

My Phone Support provides the benefit of multiple service options: diagnostics, virus and malware removal, software installation, and data security services-regardless of whether you are an individual or a business owner. The company also provides third-party services for software, phones, printers, gaming consoles, scanner, digital cameras, and more.

Wide Variety of Service Options

My Phone Support offers three service options: by phone, remotely by using a secure internet connection, and they also offer an on-site option as well. The company claims to be able to resolve 99% of all tech issues remotely. And services are available 24/7 worldwide, so no matter when you call, someone can assist you.

Money-Back Guarantee

Fortunately, My Phone Support does offer a money back guarantee; however, specific details regarding this policy-exclusions, etc.-are nowhere to be found on the company website. Having a money-back guarantee is important, especially for companies like My Phone Support that don't offer a free trial of any kind, or charge expensive yearly rates ($249.95). You wouldn't want to have paid that kind of money for a service you weren't happy with.

The Bad

• No customization options
  • No data recovery option
  • Limited service plans

No Customization Options

Unlike many of its competitors, My Phone Support doesn't offer any type of customization services; however, they have two payment options that pretty much cover anything. If you only need a one-time fix, this company offers that. The company also caters to customer who have an ongoing services for issues that could arise throughout the year.

No Data Recovery Option

Unfortunately, My Phone Support doesn't offer a data recovery option. This is something we would like to see added to the company's existing suite of services. Data recovery services are becoming increasingly important in the industry, both for individual customers who just want to preserve their family photos, as well as for businesses whose success depends on having their data securely in place.

Limited Service Plans

Most tech support companies offer either customized plans or at least a variety of plans from which their customers can choose; however, My Phone Support does not. With this company, you are limited to two options. A one-time fix or a yearly option. The yearly option requires you to pay the full $249.95 upfront, then after that first year you have the option of being billed $18.95 per month until you decide to cancel.

The Bottom Line

My Phone Support has quite a few certifications and offers a wide variety of services. The money-back guarantee adds definite value, but customers will need to do some independent investigation to determine what exclusions (if any) apply. We would like to see My Phone Support add a data recovery option to its line of available services, as this is becoming a must-have service for top tech support companies. Additionally, we'd like to see more flexible service options from My Phone Support. That being said, we can recommend My Phone Support to anyone with basic tech support needs.

4.8

Diane Berry

October 16th, 2017

Piyush was extremely helpful, patient and professional. I would certainly encourage anyone having problems with their computer to contact Microsoft. Thank you Piyush

rachel alexander

October 16th, 2017

he worked hard to resolve my issues now i can apply for the job i needed thanks for all your hard work

karen engels

October 16th, 2017

Very knowledgeable, helpful, patient and took alot of time to help me fix issue and answer my questions. Well work it! varun dhyani- tech support

Marianna Cimino

October 16th, 2017 Dallas, OR

Absolutely great service .Very happy.Very knowledgeable.

Brian Emrick

October 13th, 2017

very good service!!! He stayed with it until all was corrected and was very helpful.

GUSTAVO GUTIERREZ

October 13th, 2017 Hollywood, FL

EMAIL AND COMPUTER CLEANUP. CONFERENCE WITH WEBMAIL PROVIDER TO TROUBLESHOOT AND SOLVE ISSUE. CLEAN UP OF OPERATING SYSTEM.

Ronald Blue

October 13th, 2017

Very professional and thorough.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judith Cote

October 13th, 2017 Ridgecrest, CA

Surender R, All problems were solved correctly and quickly.

Josue Tapia

October 13th, 2017 Hollis, NY

very simple and good, my problem was the apps would not launch and it was fixed very quickely, thank you

Lawrence Malkin

October 13th, 2017 New York, NY

Efficiently solved problem with courtesy.

Joseph Lyons

October 13th, 2017

Surender R , was very helpful and went above and beyond my expectations.

John Correa

October 13th, 2017 Albuquerque, NM

great job, took care of tuning up my laptop.....

Craig Hogue

October 13th, 2017 Corvallis, OR

Surender R,was very helpful and knowlegeable. he saved my bacon and I am very very pleased and happy. thank you so much.

Deborah Pring

October 13th, 2017 Jamestown, NY

Sayan was very helpful, courteous and professional. He solved my problem with my PC and if I ever have a problem again I would certainly be happy to have him help me.

Jeff Briggs

October 13th, 2017 Marathon, NY

Very Helpful and knowledgeable and did a careful job explaining and cleaning my computer Im very thankful.

Maurice Azcarate

October 13th, 2017

varun d tech support, did a great job

dave mallory

October 13th, 2017 Leesburg, VA

Outstanding support. Took time to expain details and very patient with me. Thank you very much. A good experience.

Peter Harris

October 13th, 2017

Aditi P Was delightful and efficient.

Nelly Tamborini

October 13th, 2017

Shikha D has been delightful and very helpful with the mess I had created. She went beyond the call of duty to help me with my issues. Thank you!!

Sandra Sluberski

October 12th, 2017

The service I received today was beyond excellent.

Arthur Ammermuller

October 12th, 2017 Belmar, NJ

The customer service rep took the time to clean up my computer. It took a while and the results were good.

jacob

October 12th, 2017

outstanding customer service and help received by team all problems were solved and explanations given. thank you very much

Thomas Collins

October 12th, 2017

Surender R was very knowledgeable and helpful with my particular problem.

Lisle Rose

October 11th, 2017 Edmonds, WA

Excellent service. Mr, Sanjeev K was clear, concise, helpful, patient (with a novice like me!) and unfailingly courteous. He was obviously highly knowledgeable and fixed my problem (2 Microsoft accounts that led to confusion and breakdown in communications because of inappropriate product code) in a timely fashion

Melody Hawkins

October 11th, 2017 Monroe, NC

All techs were pleasant and easy to talk to. They explained problem so that i could understand it.

Wayne Allswede

October 11th, 2017

excelle nt supportive helpful inall ways and explained each strp beautifully thank you . . . . . . . . .. ..................................

Patricia

October 11th, 2017 New York, NY

Outstanding resolution of issue. Thank you.

Marietta Falzgraf

October 11th, 2017 Bethesda, MD

I appreciate the patience and explanation given me and that my problems are solved.

Jobie DeVinney-Walsh

October 10th, 2017 Fort Mitchell, KY

Needed basic monthly cleanup. They do a nice job with that. Highly recommend their backup service. When our computer died last week they got all our files back onto the new computer with no problems at all.

Marilyn Thomas

October 10th, 2017 Redmond, WA

Surender Rawat,Vert fast, very professional...as usual.

Loreen P Yule

October 10th, 2017

I appreciated all the help that I got from both gentlemen. I will be back in touch if I have any further issues.

Reid Martin

October 9th, 2017

great service. knowledgeable technician. very satisfied

Hope Rostberg

October 9th, 2017 Minneapolis, MN

The experience was pretty good the service really helped my computer and put it back together. The customer service workers were polite and helpfull.

Natalie Daniels

October 6th, 2017

pardeep s s My Technician was fantastic, very helpful!

christine fuller

October 5th, 2017 Spring Hill, FL

although the session was very long the end results were good and the IT agent was polite, patient, and nice to work with.

Dylan Gagnon

October 5th, 2017 North Pole, AK

Amazing service, very friendly and guided me through the entire process! Will definitely be keeping the warranty and upgrading every year! My technicians were great and a job well done! A+

Bertha Cain

Pardeep S S resolved problem satisfactory

Harold Toliver

October 4th, 2017 Bend, OR

Got straight to the problem and finally solved it.

Barry

October 4th, 2017

Each of my issues wee address and errors were corrected. It was all done in a very timely manner.

Debbie

October 4th, 2017

Sunita addressed all of my concerns and gave me several options to reach out to her team again. She was very patient and her customer service skills were excellent. I'm glad to have the support of this program. The other people that I spoke with before her were also helpful and courteous.

Ronda Cunningham

October 4th, 2017

Mithilesh did a very good job of diagnosing my computer woes over a couple of days. He always called back when he said he was going to. The only reason this rating isn't a 10 is because at times it seemed we were repeating the same steps we had already tried before. The whole process took a very long time, but he stayed with me until we got all the issues resolved.

Celia Graham

October 4th, 2017 Nocona, TX

I have been a member of My Phone Support for several years. I have always been treated with respect. I am elderly so I don't understand things easily. I really appreciate the time and effort your tech group always give to me. I have no problems reaching the Web Site.

Kenneth Sipich

October 4th, 2017

Very satisfied with your service. ILL CALL YOU AGAIN.

Susan Schutte

October 4th, 2017

A call this morning was also a "10" and the call this evening was another "10". I love your service! Thank you!

James h. patterson

October 4th, 2017

prabhpreet s peformed the upates on my computer and was very helpful during the process. my computer had not been updated in serveral years and it took quite a while. he was patient with less than capable computer skills. very professional.

Tony Chism

October 4th, 2017 Boise, ID

They did a good job at fixing my computer today when it was having problems. God bless

Kathleen Johnson

October 4th, 2017 Valhalla, NY

problem accessing my internet. Problem solved quickly and easily. No problem at all . The tech was very patient and very helpful

Lucille A DiLeo

October 4th, 2017

Kapoor was the technician assigned to this account. He expertly navigated my computer with the remote software. He was very polite and professional. After 2 hours of working together, I feel confident that my computer is safe to use again.

Jean Cash

October 4th, 2017

Technicians were extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

Victor Williams

October 4th, 2017 Little Rock, AR

Excellent prompt and detailed service. Rep was helpful and well versed and knew what he was doing.