My Phone Support is staffed with expert technicians who have excellent technical qualifications and an extensive knowledge of Windows systems and a minimum of two levels of certification. The team also includes highly trained specialists with Microsoft, CISCO, Oracle and Novell, as well as Apple certifications such as A+, MCP, CCNA, MCSE, CCNP, Net+, Red Hat, Linux and Mac OS expertise. My Phone Support also offers several solutions for fixing your tech issues. The company offer a one-time fix for $79.95 or a $249.95 per year unlimited option with no setup fee. Although there may be some instances where an extra fee could be assessed such as for an on-site visit, etc.

#2 Tech to Us chevron_right
4.8
#3 OneSupport chevron_right
3.1

The Good

• PC and Mac devices covered
  • Multiple services offered
  • Wide variety of service options
  • Money-back guarantee

PC and Mac Devices Covered

My Phone Support has the expertise for just about any device you need tech support for: PCs, Macs, mobile devices, and the company doesn't a limit on the number of devices it can support on a single subscription.

Multiple Services Offered

My Phone Support provides the benefit of multiple service options: diagnostics, virus and malware removal, software installation, and data security services-regardless of whether you are an individual or a business owner. The company also provides third-party services for software, phones, printers, gaming consoles, scanner, digital cameras, and more.

Wide Variety of Service Options

My Phone Support offers three service options: by phone, remotely by using a secure internet connection, and they also offer an on-site option as well. The company claims to be able to resolve 99% of all tech issues remotely. And services are available 24/7 worldwide, so no matter when you call, someone can assist you.

Money-Back Guarantee

Fortunately, My Phone Support does offer a money back guarantee; however, specific details regarding this policy-exclusions, etc.-are nowhere to be found on the company website. Having a money-back guarantee is important, especially for companies like My Phone Support that don't offer a free trial of any kind, or charge expensive yearly rates ($249.95). You wouldn't want to have paid that kind of money for a service you weren't happy with.

The Bad

• No customization options
  • No data recovery option
  • Limited service plans

No Customization Options

Unlike many of its competitors, My Phone Support doesn't offer any type of customization services; however, they have two payment options that pretty much cover anything. If you only need a one-time fix, this company offers that. The company also caters to customer who have an ongoing services for issues that could arise throughout the year.

No Data Recovery Option

Unfortunately, My Phone Support doesn't offer a data recovery option. This is something we would like to see added to the company's existing suite of services. Data recovery services are becoming increasingly important in the industry, both for individual customers who just want to preserve their family photos, as well as for businesses whose success depends on having their data securely in place.

Limited Service Plans

Most tech support companies offer either customized plans or at least a variety of plans from which their customers can choose; however, My Phone Support does not. With this company, you are limited to two options. A one-time fix or a yearly option. The yearly option requires you to pay the full $249.95 upfront, then after that first year you have the option of being billed $18.95 per month until you decide to cancel.

The Bottom Line

My Phone Support has quite a few certifications and offers a wide variety of services. The money-back guarantee adds definite value, but customers will need to do some independent investigation to determine what exclusions (if any) apply. We would like to see My Phone Support add a data recovery option to its line of available services, as this is becoming a must-have service for top tech support companies. Additionally, we'd like to see more flexible service options from My Phone Support. That being said, we can recommend My Phone Support to anyone with basic tech support needs.

4.8

Charlotte Conrad

October 25th, 2017 Madison, IN

I felt that the customer service rep and the tech were both professional and thorough. The cost was exorbitant but I guess necessary

DONNA J EIRING

October 25th, 2017 Somerset, WI

Everyone I dealt with was professional, knowledgeable and courteous. They made the process easy to understand. I am one hundred percent satisfied.

Linda Seiferth

October 25th, 2017 Minneapolis, MN

There was a long wait on my first call. Second call with Piyush went well.

owen christian

October 24th, 2017

excellent service. fixed my problem to my satisfication

James Hopkins

October 24th, 2017 Denver, CO

Sayan-D Both the computer tech and the initial service tech were polite and quite helpful the time of the call was a bit much, but at the end of the day the problem was fixed and i am more than happy with my service. I am glad that I subscribed for a year at least and hope to encourage others to commit to this service. It was a most worthwhile investment for someone as technically challenged as I. In short these guys rock!

Tina Dean

October 24th, 2017 Ketchum, ID

varun d- tech support Varun is polite, knowledgeable, patient well spoken and extremely helpful. I appreciate his help. 10 out of

Sam Scott

October 24th, 2017 Milwaukee, WI

Surender Rawat, Definetly would give him employee of the month, or whatever Microsoft offers. I have been very surprised at his level of technological knowledge in comparison to others. As he has you 3 hours,

David Thadeu

October 24th, 2017 Fort Myers, FL

Service was much better than I expected. I would highly reccomend

Kelly Lightizer

October 24th, 2017 Davenport, FL

everyone was wonderful and very helpful in helping me out.

Samuel Figueroa

October 24th, 2017

thank you for your hard work in making my computer virus free and secure. Ankit S and Amritpal S made me feel secured in providing my computer free access to both technicians .

Wilber Roney

October 24th, 2017

Service has been excellent with a rating of ten and all it takes to show appreciation of knowledge, expertise, skills used to bring me total satisfaction

Linda Myers

October 24th, 2017 Ravenna, OH

Sayan D was very helpful and nice !!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer McDonald

October 24th, 2017 Camp Verde, AZ

Amazing. Very knowledgeable and fixed my issues.

Allen Bloomberg

October 24th, 2017 Westerville, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent polite technician. very enjoyable to work with.

Betty Witmer

October 24th, 2017 Denver, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Mr Chamkor S has been extremely helpful and polite. I am very greatful for his speedy assistance. All is working well. Thank you.

Thomas Ryan

October 24th, 2017 St Louis, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

i was satisfied with the help and my tech was friendly and informitive

Leon Jonas

October 24th, 2017 Delray Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

very accommodating and helpful extremely friendly

megan shattles

October 24th, 2017 Bear, DE

process went smoothly..... the workers were nice

Ray Harves

October 24th, 2017

atul k . Was very knowledgeable & efficient. A pleasure to work with.

Tania Sayegh

October 24th, 2017

I was informed that they would clean up my computer and fix the pop-up issue for free; however, after an hour on the phone, I was told that I had to pay $360 for a subscription before they do anything and resolve the problem.

Celia Hemphill

October 24th, 2017

I am satisfied with the service requested and received,

Dale Jacobs

October 24th, 2017

Your service was timely and very professional.. all the techs I talked with knew answers I needed.. Thank you!

Chimpalthradi R Ashokkumar

October 24th, 2017

I had my Internet start up page corrupted. The people at support fixed it in no time. They were polite and very helpful. Offered other clean up services to be performed on my Laptop. I feel their approach to customers 'as they are now ' whould fetch them excellent scores.

Barry Lawson

October 20th, 2017 Kingsland, GA

varun d - tech support very efficient service

Pete Hesla

October 20th, 2017 Aberdeen, SD

VERY PATIENT WITH ME, NICE TO WORK WITH!!

Vivian Luchene

October 20th, 2017

Sayan D He is a very professional and patient and brilliant man who successfully helped me with my CD burn. Thank you so much.

Ronald Williams

October 19th, 2017

Mithilesh K was courteous and efficient, and I am very pleased with his assistance.

Lee Harper

October 19th, 2017

Piyush was very sensitive to my needs and very patient with my bumbling understanding of computers. He resolved my computer problems to a T and I would recommend his services to anyone, anytime. He is fantastic and has great knowledge and skills with machines and people!!

Sarah M

October 19th, 2017

Once again, My Phone Support has figured out what was going wrong, cleaned things up and left me very happy.

Dan Williamson

October 19th, 2017 El Dorado, KS

This was a wonderful experience. Very Helpful & friendly service ............

Alicia

October 19th, 2017 Penhook, VA

Very satisfied with the end result and customer service.

Bill Stepansky

October 19th, 2017 Suffield, CT

Shoaib did an excellent job fixing a problem on my computer tha ASUS couldn't figure out. He was very knowledgable, patient, courteous and thorough, I highly recommend him and My Phone Support.

ARTHUR CONNOR

October 18th, 2017 Lady Lake, FL

Excellent. Great job with taking care of my system.

Dennis Davis

October 18th, 2017

We very much appreciated all the technical help we received today with both people that helped us. They were very kind and courteous. We feel they have resolved our problems.

Fredricka Gilje

October 18th, 2017 Billings, MT

varun d - tech. support helpful and added protection to my computer

Heath Shell

October 18th, 2017 Albuquerque, NM

Very helpful and polite, completely fixed my problem.........

Patricia Caudill

October 18th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

Surender S R, did an outstanding job helping get my computer "up to par'! He was very patient, very knowledgable,and thorough in all he did. I highly recommend his services! Thank you!

Ben Kavan

October 17th, 2017

Surender R, Very nice and respectable.

Betty Mcbride

October 17th, 2017

Thanks for the service guaranteed for 1 year for 249.95. Thanks Akash for the Excellent Service provided

Ric Everett

October 17th, 2017 Tampa, FL

Amritpal S did a great job fixing the issue and cleaning my computer to run faster

Carole Coggins

October 17th, 2017 Hartwell, GA

Customer support was very helpful. Carole Coggins

MARY GALOCI

October 17th, 2017 Alexandria, VA

My experience with Tech Support was very good and She was very through in explaining very step that was done to fix the problem on my computer. I appreciate all the time and effort that she put forth to fix the problems.

Kent

October 17th, 2017 Spartanburg, SC

Aditi P was very helpful and professional. Much appreciated

[email protected]

October 16th, 2017 Keller, TX

Chamkor was patient, helpful, informative. He worked very hard over two days to assist me in fixing my computer problems. I TOTALLY appreciate having him there. Many Thanks.

Richard Cole

October 16th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

Customer service provided by technician Sanjeev K was outstanding!Thank you for an outstanding job in fixing my PC problem.

Anna Christoffersen

October 16th, 2017

you resolved the problem.. And boot my laptop.

David Brossart

October 16th, 2017 Newport, KY

done a great job was a lot of help and understanding

Linda Mills

October 16th, 2017

Technicians have been very helpful in restoring my data and during a thorough cleanup on my PC. Even alerted me of the scams to watch for.

Richard Britton

October 16th, 2017

Tec did an excellent job ... taught me two things about keyboard magnification & how to activate interior drop down menu on outlook express. All tec reps have the bad habit of not keeping the microphone close enough to their mouth causing difficult for customer to hear****

Rick Sorenson

October 16th, 2017

Atul did a great job. The best service I have ever received from your company .