My Phone Support is staffed with expert technicians who have excellent technical qualifications and an extensive knowledge of Windows systems and a minimum of two levels of certification. The team also includes highly trained specialists with Microsoft, CISCO, Oracle and Novell, as well as Apple certifications such as A+, MCP, CCNA, MCSE, CCNP, Net+, Red Hat, Linux and Mac OS expertise. My Phone Support also offers several solutions for fixing your tech issues. The company offer a one-time fix for $79.95 or a $249.95 per year unlimited option with no setup fee. Although there may be some instances where an extra fee could be assessed such as for an on-site visit, etc.

#2 Tech to Us chevron_right
4.8
#3 OneSupport chevron_right
3.1

The Good

• PC and Mac devices covered
  • Multiple services offered
  • Wide variety of service options
  • Money-back guarantee

PC and Mac Devices Covered

My Phone Support has the expertise for just about any device you need tech support for: PCs, Macs, mobile devices, and the company doesn't a limit on the number of devices it can support on a single subscription.

Multiple Services Offered

My Phone Support provides the benefit of multiple service options: diagnostics, virus and malware removal, software installation, and data security services-regardless of whether you are an individual or a business owner. The company also provides third-party services for software, phones, printers, gaming consoles, scanner, digital cameras, and more.

Wide Variety of Service Options

My Phone Support offers three service options: by phone, remotely by using a secure internet connection, and they also offer an on-site option as well. The company claims to be able to resolve 99% of all tech issues remotely. And services are available 24/7 worldwide, so no matter when you call, someone can assist you.

Money-Back Guarantee

Fortunately, My Phone Support does offer a money back guarantee; however, specific details regarding this policy-exclusions, etc.-are nowhere to be found on the company website. Having a money-back guarantee is important, especially for companies like My Phone Support that don't offer a free trial of any kind, or charge expensive yearly rates ($249.95). You wouldn't want to have paid that kind of money for a service you weren't happy with.

The Bad

• No customization options
  • No data recovery option
  • Limited service plans

No Customization Options

Unlike many of its competitors, My Phone Support doesn't offer any type of customization services; however, they have two payment options that pretty much cover anything. If you only need a one-time fix, this company offers that. The company also caters to customer who have an ongoing services for issues that could arise throughout the year.

No Data Recovery Option

Unfortunately, My Phone Support doesn't offer a data recovery option. This is something we would like to see added to the company's existing suite of services. Data recovery services are becoming increasingly important in the industry, both for individual customers who just want to preserve their family photos, as well as for businesses whose success depends on having their data securely in place.

Limited Service Plans

Most tech support companies offer either customized plans or at least a variety of plans from which their customers can choose; however, My Phone Support does not. With this company, you are limited to two options. A one-time fix or a yearly option. The yearly option requires you to pay the full $249.95 upfront, then after that first year you have the option of being billed $18.95 per month until you decide to cancel.

The Bottom Line

My Phone Support has quite a few certifications and offers a wide variety of services. The money-back guarantee adds definite value, but customers will need to do some independent investigation to determine what exclusions (if any) apply. We would like to see My Phone Support add a data recovery option to its line of available services, as this is becoming a must-have service for top tech support companies. Additionally, we'd like to see more flexible service options from My Phone Support. That being said, we can recommend My Phone Support to anyone with basic tech support needs.

4.8

Nancy Ganem-Bond

November 13th, 2017 Shapleigh, ME DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was helped by Saurav he was excellent. Very professional patient and thorough and most importantly he explained everything step by step and fixed my problem with my word documents. He is amazing I hope I get him next time. Thank you!!!!!

KAY MYERS WALKER

November 10th, 2017 Gaithersburg, MD

Very professional and patient. Enjoyed working with her

Robert

November 10th, 2017 Manheim, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional, fast, knowledable and curteous.

Sebastian Dimauro

November 10th, 2017 Greer, SC

The support was excellent and my problems were fixed to my satisfaction.

Sherry Robertson

November 10th, 2017 Lubbock, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sunita, helped me with cleaning out the computer and instructing me on cleaning monthly and made a new technical support folder

Tereska Flood

November 10th, 2017 Union, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I telephoned in with a problem with pop ups and site closings, the tech was kind, patient and diligent.

K Ann Morimoto

November 10th, 2017 Lodi, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Shashwat A S did an outstanding job to fix my problem on the computer.

Dr. Bob Dengler

November 10th, 2017 Riverside, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had a problem with iTunes. Apple couldn't fix it so I looked to Microsoft and got Jasvir and Sanjeev from MyPhoneSupport.com. Jasvir convinced me to buy the service, and Sanjeev fixed the problem, cleaned up my computer. All is good!!

Steve Liu

November 10th, 2017 West Hartford, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good technician and good experience. very kind attitude.

Shirley Clemens

November 9th, 2017 Normal, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Amritpal S :- Has been very good. Quicker than usual.

Allison Fuller

November 9th, 2017 Huntsville, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very satisfied with the help I received. Chamkor was very knowledgeable and spent time assisting so I'd know exactly what to do in the future. As well as gave information about products.

Patricia Whitfield

November 9th, 2017 Atlanta, GA

Experience with My Phone Support was great. However you need patience when working with a computer.

john wallace

November 9th, 2017 Ilion, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Amritpal S excellent service, very knowledgeable, did a great job

Laurie Carpenter

November 9th, 2017 Punta Gorda, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Service is thorough and reliable & detailed.

Jerry Kleinsasser

November 9th, 2017 Valier, MT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I don't know what else any one can want any better then my phone support. The day I started with them I was very happy with them. So this is the best thing I ever did is join my phone support.

sue

November 9th, 2017 Schenectady, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

excellent in every way - everything was great

MarleneBoyle

November 8th, 2017 Lake Elmo, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The gentlemen who assisted me was very knowledgeable and PATIENT, and I am so appreciative of all the time he spent with me. Thank you.

Don Koch

November 8th, 2017 Fort Collins, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

this tech did a wonderful job for me! it took quite awhile but he put up with me and figured it out even so thanks

Gloria McDermott

November 8th, 2017 Laurelton, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

VERY SLOW DOWNLOADING FIXES, 6 HOURS DAY 1 AND 1 HOUR DAY 2 . VERY DIFFICULT UNDERSTANDING SPEECH, BUT VERY COURTEOUS. VERY EXPENSIVE!

Carl A. Gray

November 8th, 2017 Chesapeake, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

outstanding service was provided regarding provision of soft ware.

Aaron Bain

November 8th, 2017 Hope Mills, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very helpful and solve the issue within a reasonable amount of time.

Helene Stewart

November 8th, 2017 Mesa, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Service was prompt and accurate. The only problem I had was understanding the gentleman until he slowed down his speech pattern (I have a slight hearing problem).

Larry Carte

November 8th, 2017 Pellston, MI

The experience was good. She informant and pleasant to talk with, She answer all my questions.

Terrence T Shenks

November 8th, 2017 Sonoma, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Once more My Phone Support helped me when I needed help. You are fast and complete in the work you do.

Matt Bonk

November 8th, 2017 Parachute, CO

The gentlemen I spoke to were friendly and helpful. I was misled in terms of the best route I should take to ensure my laptop was working correctly. For the most part, my laptop works but I was told getting support will fix ALL my issues except the physical damage that occurred (cracked screen). Essentially, I paid to just have my mouse working again but my touch screen had to be disabled because it was interfering with my mouse clicks. If I would have just had my screen replaced I would not have had to use your support. I feel the support was too easy on your side to charge me $150. It truly didn't seem fair because if I would have known to just disable my touch screen, then everything would have been fine. Instead I spent 3 hours on the phone running tests to check software issues but it was all hardware which I told them its a cracked screen. It seemed this was misleading and I would not recommend your services to anyone because it was very misleading and I still have a cracked screen so if I ever want to use my touch screen I will have to replace the screen and pay even more. I basically paid to have a temporary fix and in the long run I will need to still replace my screen. Overall, really not happy.

Allen Oakes

November 8th, 2017 Montrose, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very Professional service. Promptly solved problem..

Linda Dieckmann

November 8th, 2017 Summerfield, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My printer was not working. It was a lengthy process to correct the problems -- but technician Abhinandan very helpful and persistent. Resolved successfully and I am very satisfied.

kathleen

November 7th, 2017 Baltimore, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sumit B with my phone support was excellent. He helped me with all my issues and restored my computer to a fine working condition.

Richard Cohen

November 7th, 2017 Glendale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Atul k-: Atul went beyond good service to great service. He went out of his way to fix the original problems and anticipated trouble I would have with the loss of my main email address, setting up an alternate email drop for me. I am happy that I signed up for your service.

MARILYN PISERCHIO

November 7th, 2017 Scranton, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

atul k-: is an asset to your organization. He is very helpful, knowledgeable very attentive and pleasant to talk to. I had a question about a scam call, he took care of my concerns. He went through and cleaned my computer to make sure everything was ok . I hope to get him in future when I need help. scam call Secondary Issue na Paraphrased Issue yes Asked required probing questions yes Assurance Given yes Used LMI Script if applicable yes OS Version Win10 MAC ID captured or verified yes MAC ID 48-5A-B6-84-F0-F3 Created Restore Point yes Necessary Disclaimers yes Troubleshooting Steps cx called in as she received a scam call did vci and alt no. verified tried to take remote mac id-48-5A-B6-84-F0-F3 created system restore point removed temp and %temp% did disc cleanup changed virtual memory checked boot time checked no of processors checked services and startup downloaded ccleaner and cleaned the browser and uninstalled it downloaded adw cleaner and scanned the computer and cleaned deployed banner and educated the cx about calling card ,mps app checked the windows update turned on the windows defender also restarted the computer added ablock plus on all browsers restarted the computer cx was happy with the performance Used Necessary Scripts yes Installed Calling Card yes Installed MPS app and education given(only for MPS customer's) yes Restart the system after troubleshooting yes Restart the system another time if customer still have issues with the boot time/Slow PC yes Uninstalled Troubleshooting Tools yes Offered/Promised Callback If applicable NA Captured TIME Zone and BTTR for callback NA Provided sufficient time for Resolution Confirmation yes Case Closer Confirmation yes Upselling Pitch no Heat Check Done yes Used Closing Script as per the process yes with My Phone Support and would recommend your company.

Norma Delaney

November 7th, 2017 Evergreen, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Anish S made all the difference!! I had spoken to other techs over the course of two to three weeks, being told they could not fix the issues I was facing due to my husbands passing. But Anish was the only tech that was able to fix the problems I was having with my emails and passwords. The supervisor who called the previous evening was rude and argumentative. All the other employees should learn from Anish's professionalism and expertise.

D M Ammons

November 7th, 2017 Arlington, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My technichian Amritpal S was a true professional in every respect. He is a tribute to your company!

Mary E Favors

November 7th, 2017 Ellenwood, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

my experience was exceptional I would gladly recommend the technical team .I was very comfortable in sharing vital information .

Eve Kaczmarek

November 7th, 2017 Oconomowoc, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Atul k-: was awesome...very kind and thorough. He fixed everything I needed.

Daniel Pan

November 7th, 2017 Burbank, CA

My tech support gentleman (Anish) did a superb job in getting me going once again with my computer. Especially for a guy who is not to well versed with computers the time spent and his expertise was invaluable . Anish was very courteous, patient and professional. I really appreciate the service and time spent with me to get things back on track. I would highly recommend the service. Thank you very much , Daniel Pan

Joseph Lilli

November 7th, 2017 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Shikha was very helpful. She quickly solved my audio problem and checked to see that my printer device was correctly set up. She also was very personable and courteous.

Frances R. Blazer

November 7th, 2017 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thank you for fixing my computer issues in a prompt and professional manner you techs were very informative and respectful. I am grateful for you service and look forward to your continued service.

Ronald W Pyle

November 7th, 2017 Suffolk, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Parvej A Best tech support tech I've ever had over 35+ years! Am very pleased! Thanks!

Mimi Tannenbaum

November 7th, 2017 Rosedale, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

atul k-:he was helpful and patient with me. he was knowledigible of the computer. he explained a lot of things to me.

William White

November 6th, 2017 Selinsgrove, PA

Great customer service. Solved all the problems and improved my computer performance. Looking forward to future support service. Thanks. Bill. Amritpal Singh provided great support - much appreciated.

Donna Lawrence

November 6th, 2017 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

shoaib he was the best he was friendly , helpful and kind also very knowledge , he completed 95% of all the tasks. Superior workmanship. Thank you very much for being so wonderful.

Merilyn LaMarsh

November 6th, 2017 Ashtabula, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I got very good results from my session! She was very helpful, polite and resolved my issues, very happy!

robert natale

November 6th, 2017 Mars, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very well satisfied with service. Computer is working like new.

THOMAS DELIA

November 6th, 2017 Burke, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I received a call that I was sure was a scam. Sure enough I called Microsoft and was lucky enough to get Ender and he was of enormous help. He transferred me to Prianka who completed job of cleanling my files and getting may computer working better. Both were very helpful, and kind to me, who s not completely computer literate. I would be proud to have either of these employees in my employ.

ALISON L HAWK

November 6th, 2017 Fort Mill, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

atul k-: very helpful, answered our questions, made us feel at ease going through the clean up process.

Chrtis Pirillo

November 6th, 2017 Newhall, CA

concise and knowledgeable and very understandable.

KATHY LAMBROS

November 6th, 2017 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with Onkar was Marvelous. He took the time to solve my problem and also taught me several things to make my computer experience easier. He is very knowledgeable.

Jean Fell

November 6th, 2017 Trenton, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

kapoor singh was extremely helpful . I can't thank him enough for his help his patience and his humor. He is extremely kind and considerate to me. He is the best tech that I ever encountered.

Deborah

November 6th, 2017 Duluth, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sayan D Very helpful call. Sayan explained everything he was doing and made suggestion on how to improve my computers performance. He did a fantastic job! Hope I get him next time I call.

Charles Maini

November 6th, 2017 East Islip, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Neha resolving my computer issue today. She was excellent. Thank you Charles Maini.