My Phone Support is staffed with expert technicians who have excellent technical qualifications and an extensive knowledge of Windows systems and a minimum of two levels of certification. The team also includes highly trained specialists with Microsoft, CISCO, Oracle and Novell, as well as Apple certifications such as A+, MCP, CCNA, MCSE, CCNP, Net+, Red Hat, Linux and Mac OS expertise. My Phone Support also offers several solutions for fixing your tech issues. The company offer a one-time fix for $79.95 or a $249.95 per year unlimited option with no setup fee. Although there may be some instances where an extra fee could be assessed such as for an on-site visit, etc.

#2 Tech to Us chevron_right
4.8
#3 OneSupport chevron_right
3.1

The Good

• PC and Mac devices covered
  • Multiple services offered
  • Wide variety of service options
  • Money-back guarantee

PC and Mac Devices Covered

My Phone Support has the expertise for just about any device you need tech support for: PCs, Macs, mobile devices, and the company doesn't a limit on the number of devices it can support on a single subscription.

Multiple Services Offered

My Phone Support provides the benefit of multiple service options: diagnostics, virus and malware removal, software installation, and data security services-regardless of whether you are an individual or a business owner. The company also provides third-party services for software, phones, printers, gaming consoles, scanner, digital cameras, and more.

Wide Variety of Service Options

My Phone Support offers three service options: by phone, remotely by using a secure internet connection, and they also offer an on-site option as well. The company claims to be able to resolve 99% of all tech issues remotely. And services are available 24/7 worldwide, so no matter when you call, someone can assist you.

Money-Back Guarantee

Fortunately, My Phone Support does offer a money back guarantee; however, specific details regarding this policy-exclusions, etc.-are nowhere to be found on the company website. Having a money-back guarantee is important, especially for companies like My Phone Support that don't offer a free trial of any kind, or charge expensive yearly rates ($249.95). You wouldn't want to have paid that kind of money for a service you weren't happy with.

The Bad

• No customization options
  • No data recovery option
  • Limited service plans

No Customization Options

Unlike many of its competitors, My Phone Support doesn't offer any type of customization services; however, they have two payment options that pretty much cover anything. If you only need a one-time fix, this company offers that. The company also caters to customer who have an ongoing services for issues that could arise throughout the year.

No Data Recovery Option

Unfortunately, My Phone Support doesn't offer a data recovery option. This is something we would like to see added to the company's existing suite of services. Data recovery services are becoming increasingly important in the industry, both for individual customers who just want to preserve their family photos, as well as for businesses whose success depends on having their data securely in place.

Limited Service Plans

Most tech support companies offer either customized plans or at least a variety of plans from which their customers can choose; however, My Phone Support does not. With this company, you are limited to two options. A one-time fix or a yearly option. The yearly option requires you to pay the full $249.95 upfront, then after that first year you have the option of being billed $18.95 per month until you decide to cancel.

The Bottom Line

My Phone Support has quite a few certifications and offers a wide variety of services. The money-back guarantee adds definite value, but customers will need to do some independent investigation to determine what exclusions (if any) apply. We would like to see My Phone Support add a data recovery option to its line of available services, as this is becoming a must-have service for top tech support companies. Additionally, we'd like to see more flexible service options from My Phone Support. That being said, we can recommend My Phone Support to anyone with basic tech support needs.

4.8

Michael Keith

November 20th, 2017 Webster, NY

Technician was well informed of the issue and how to fix it.

Paulette Selvig

November 20th, 2017 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

What I experienced was very patient, thorough communication.

Philip Hamblin

November 20th, 2017 Marrero, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

good sanjeev k my experience with my phone support was good

Lance

November 20th, 2017 Crystal River, FL

I had a "POP-UP" issue and was being extorted from someone trying to hack my computer. I called the Microsoft Help Line and after 2 hours of being on the line the problem was shown to me and problem was resolved. Thank you.

Charles Brittain

November 20th, 2017 Macon, GA

Two people helped with my problem. They were both very courteous and it was apparent they were experts in their field. Even with a foreign accent they were easy to understand. I would highly recommend their service

Norman Baldwin

November 20th, 2017 Wakefield, RI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sunita, Consultation Tech person was suburb! She was very patient, supportive and thorough. Sunita resolved problems that I have had for a long time. Very appreciative of her patience and and endurance in resolving multiple problems on this computer. The best tech consultation I have had over the years.

Mallory Beck

November 20th, 2017 Sycamore, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

very helpful with my questions and issues

Helen Kupetis

November 20th, 2017 La Grange Park, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sunita, was very thorough and I understood all that she was explaining.

Margaret Delfeld

November 20th, 2017 Brownsville, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had Bibhosh C talking for a couple of hours and then Karan G for about four - but it wasn't their fault, jut my slow internet connection. They were both very patient with me and with the connection, and so far the computer seems to be working much better. Thank you all.

Gloria G Bryant

November 20th, 2017 Coosada, AL

Sunita was absolutely amazing in helping me today. Her knowledge and skill and her personality are tremendous assets in dealing with frustrated and upset customers. You are very fortunate to have her on your team, and I appreciate her help very much. Thank you again very, very much!

Craig Wrigley

November 17th, 2017 Longmont, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

atul k-: Atul was truly awesome. He has a great phone presence, very cordial and polite, and high expertise. Even though it took quite some time, he was kind and patient, never making me seem like he was trying to rush. I felt as though he cared for my case very much. A true pleasure to work with, I hope to get him again on any future calls. Craig Wrigley

dawn

November 17th, 2017 Foristell, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

the support was amazing. I was hacked and they helped fix my computer im so very grateful for this help.

Heidi Harvey

November 17th, 2017 Hugo, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I believe all the issues that we were faced with have been resolved. Very thorough. Thank you!

Dr. Joe De Simone

November 16th, 2017 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

atul k-: excellent service! Atul was knowledgeable, timely in his calling, courteous and helpful. My issue was resolved and I am very pleased with the service from MyPhoneSupport.com

ShivaTheScamDestroyer

November 16th, 2017 Washington, DC

MyPhoneSupport, owned by Consumersoft (makers of My Faster PC), owned by Quattro, are tech support scammers. I know this as I have baited them several times. MyFasterPC is blocked by Norton, Bitdefender, Malwarebytes and Windows Defender. I recently did a bait with them where they claimed that stopped services were the cause of my computer's problems. The computer had no problems as it is a VM that is only a few hours old. They also defamed Malwarebytes and Bitdefender and had to uninstall Malwarebytes in order to get their webpage to load. Make no mistake, MyPhoneSupport are tech support scammers. Do not do business with them. If you have, you may want to consider reporting them. Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3HtnDvNzAA

Audriann Morris

November 16th, 2017 Hackensack, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Patient and courteous, knew what the problem was and took care of it , in the most professional of manner. Thank You Chamkor and Megha for your wonderful service.

Myranda Ingledew

November 16th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They fixed the bugs on my computer and did this fast while I was able to do other things.

Stephen Leng

November 16th, 2017 Alhambra, CA

My computer was having major issues and I was able to get it fixed asap! I didn't have to bring it in to a store or anything!

Galen Pellitteri

November 16th, 2017 Bloomsburg, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

atul k-: Atul greeted me with the utmost respect and continued a great and valuable conversation with a person he had never met before. This shows great leadership and consideration for what he does and i am glad to have had the time to talk to the man.

Christopher Davis

November 16th, 2017 Washington, DC

Varum is a great tech. He did everything I asked and more. I would recommend him in any situation I hope all of your tech are as profession as him.

jennifer neff

November 16th, 2017 Uniontown, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

difficult problem with shutting down computer. my technician was very tenacious and solved the problem satisfactorily

Thomas Lindley

November 16th, 2017 Winston-Salem, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The technician NEHA was very knowledgeable and very nice. I Think she was wonder to me and fixed my trouble.

David Fortin

November 16th, 2017 Morganton, NC

Our rating for the exceptional service we have received all day is 5 star +++! Our assistant was expert, patient, and extremely thorough in all aspects of the task. Onkar Jha deserves an exceptional rating on consumer service and support. David and Mary Fortin

DebraMurray

November 16th, 2017 Oriental, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

great service Worked through trouble shooting and repair immediately

Patricia Sipes

November 16th, 2017 Elkridge, MD

Akash was excellent. My computer was infected and he spent several hours updating and removing malware. Professional and patient.

Helen Kenfield

November 15th, 2017 Orinda, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Neha solved by my issue quickly. She was so Pleasant and patient.

Carmen Mas

November 15th, 2017 Shelton, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Chamkor is the most wonderful person I have run from your company, he is kind , he is patient with people like me, just think a world of him and also so professional.

Elizabeth

November 15th, 2017 Bairdford, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The technician, and operator were very kind, and very patient with me and my technology issues. Very efficient. and very pleasing.

Abigail Bowen

November 15th, 2017 Glennville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

atul k-: Answered all my questions and eased my mind.

Sheri Jones

November 15th, 2017 Orem, UT

atul k-: he was very nice and knowledgeable and was entertaining during the whole process.

James Vidal

November 15th, 2017 Riverside, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Technician was knowledgable, courteous and fast

Nancy

November 15th, 2017 Oldsmar, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I worked today with Shitka D. She was extremely knowledgeable, very very courteous and extremely helpful. She cleaned up all my bad files and helped recommended a very good cleaning application that is set up to clean up all the bad files weekly. She deserves a gold star for her service. She is the ultimate best at what she does. Thank you so much Shitka for helping and explaining ever step of the way.

Marty Milligan

November 15th, 2017 Cincinnati, OH

Call lasted 2hrs and was very frustrating!

Dolores Warren

November 15th, 2017 Marietta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My Phone Support has been very helpful to me. They have Saved me a lot of time helping with my computer when I did not know what to do with it.

Michael Hagan

November 14th, 2017 Moneta, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

varun d, was very helpful and thorough.

Willie King

November 14th, 2017 Belleville, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Technician was very courteous and willing to assist with my problem. Excellent support

Marilyn Donnelly

November 14th, 2017 Denver, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

helpful,knowledgeable,courteous,patient.thank you

Rebecca Lamvol

November 14th, 2017 Trumbull, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Atul K was very helpful, courteous, and solved my problem!

Ronald Fleischman

November 14th, 2017 Fond du Lac, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sunita was very polite and understanding. She was very knowigable and a pleasure to work with. She was very easy to understand. Give her a raise. t.y.

Gaye Sollberger

November 14th, 2017 Slidell, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

All of my phone and computer problems have been resolved to my satisfaction. The rep. has gone above and beyond with my problems. Thank you very much.

Charles

November 13th, 2017 Hickory Hills, IL

Everything went fine. Everyone that I dealt with was very helpful. Thank you for the support.

Christine Johnson

November 13th, 2017 Tomahawk, WI

Both technicians were very polite and knowledgeable. They both answered any questions I had and made me feel secure that the problem was solved.

Cynthia Ann Bratton

November 13th, 2017 Anderson, IN

very helpful, very patient and thoughtful.

Sue

November 13th, 2017 Justice, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

they were very helpful I didn't understand what was going on with my computer and you helped

Jacqui W.

November 13th, 2017 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had an issue with pop-ups and I received a FAKE Microsoft notification. I googled Microsoft for a phone number and reached a rep that was very knowledgeable and very helpful. I was then transferred to a tech that was also very knowledgeable and helpful. My issues were solved!

Ishmael Mbaka

November 13th, 2017 Pittsburg, CA

Great service with good customer service. Excellent!

Lawrence Stanley Jr

November 13th, 2017 Wilmington, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Karan did a great job of cleaning my computer !! I always have great help in solving any issues on my computer with My Phone Support !! Thanks and God bless !!

Bruce N. Gilbert

November 13th, 2017 Lancaster, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Kudos to Kapoor S....very talented individualthat just doesn't give up! After several failed attempts, Kapoor hung in there and was able to find and reactivate my lost contact file. This file was the product of over 15 years of of accumulating personal contacts and other miscellaneous file that were priceless!!! Thank you, My Phone Support and Lapoor!

Mary Davis

November 13th, 2017 Danville, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional, friendly, and very helpful. Highly recommend.

Carol Croce

November 13th, 2017 Providence, RI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

my issue was dealt with completely and in a courteous manner