My Phone Support is staffed with expert technicians who have excellent technical qualifications and an extensive knowledge of Windows systems and a minimum of two levels of certification. The team also includes highly trained specialists with Microsoft, CISCO, Oracle and Novell, as well as Apple certifications such as A+, MCP, CCNA, MCSE, CCNP, Net+, Red Hat, Linux and Mac OS expertise. My Phone Support also offers several solutions for fixing your tech issues. The company offer a one-time fix for $79.95 or a $249.95 per year unlimited option with no setup fee. Although there may be some instances where an extra fee could be assessed such as for an on-site visit, etc.

4.9
OneSupport chevron_right
3.2
Geek Squad chevron_right
3.5

The Good

• PC and Mac devices covered
  • Multiple services offered
  • Wide variety of service options
  • Money-back guarantee

PC and Mac Devices Covered

My Phone Support has the expertise for just about any device you need tech support for: PCs, Macs, mobile devices, and the company doesn't a limit on the number of devices it can support on a single subscription.

Multiple Services Offered

My Phone Support provides the benefit of multiple service options: diagnostics, virus and malware removal, software installation, and data security services-regardless of whether you are an individual or a business owner. The company also provides third-party services for software, phones, printers, gaming consoles, scanner, digital cameras, and more.

Wide Variety of Service Options

My Phone Support offers three service options: by phone, remotely by using a secure internet connection, and they also offer an on-site option as well. The company claims to be able to resolve 99% of all tech issues remotely. And services are available 24/7 worldwide, so no matter when you call, someone can assist you.

Money-Back Guarantee

Fortunately, My Phone Support does offer a money back guarantee; however, specific details regarding this policy-exclusions, etc.-are nowhere to be found on the company website. Having a money-back guarantee is important, especially for companies like My Phone Support that don't offer a free trial of any kind, or charge expensive yearly rates ($249.95). You wouldn't want to have paid that kind of money for a service you weren't happy with.

The Bad

• No customization options
  • No data recovery option
  • Limited service plans

No Customization Options

Unlike many of its competitors, My Phone Support doesn't offer any type of customization services; however, they have two payment options that pretty much cover anything. If you only need a one-time fix, this company offers that. The company also caters to customer who have an ongoing services for issues that could arise throughout the year.

No Data Recovery Option

Unfortunately, My Phone Support doesn't offer a data recovery option. This is something we would like to see added to the company's existing suite of services. Data recovery services are becoming increasingly important in the industry, both for individual customers who just want to preserve their family photos, as well as for businesses whose success depends on having their data securely in place.

Limited Service Plans

Most tech support companies offer either customized plans or at least a variety of plans from which their customers can choose; however, My Phone Support does not. With this company, you are limited to two options. A one-time fix or a yearly option. The yearly option requires you to pay the full $249.95 upfront, then after that first year you have the option of being billed $18.95 per month until you decide to cancel.

The Bottom Line

My Phone Support has quite a few certifications and offers a wide variety of services. The money-back guarantee adds definite value, but customers will need to do some independent investigation to determine what exclusions (if any) apply. We would like to see My Phone Support add a data recovery option to its line of available services, as this is becoming a must-have service for top tech support companies. Additionally, we'd like to see more flexible service options from My Phone Support. That being said, we can recommend My Phone Support to anyone with basic tech support needs.

4.9

STRX
May 24th, 2019 Cocoa, FL

This is a tech support scam. They lead you into buying services you don't need. This is a basic tech support scam but found in ads and web results and not pop-ups. Bitdefender detects this as Phishing before you enter the site. (If you have it) The site is also Not Secure as found in the left side of your screen near the url bar. This site requires you to manually type https:// to get to the "secure site" but I still wouldn't trust that as most sites auto redirect to the secure site. This is a utmost scam and is untrustworthy. Please do not fall for the fake reviews as they are boted or paid reviews.

Donald
February 6th, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS

They always fixed my computer good. The only thing is they leave pups but I get them deleted after thet get off control of my computer..i never had a problem with them..

Mom4samd
January 2nd, 2019 Tacoma, WA DETAILS

In the past year I have been extremely satisfied with this site. However, today when I called for help I was told that all technicians were busy and my call would be returned as soon as one of them was available. It’s been four hours - and I tried calling again, but have received no service or call back. I am concerned . Is this company still viable?

Ann Hyde
November 14th, 2018 Laguna Beach, CA DETAILS

The technician for today was excellent. He resolved my problem quickly and was very efficient and professional.

Peggy Anderson
November 9th, 2018 Carson, CA DETAILS

Nitesh did his best to assist me. When he had difficulty, he solicited the help of Rennil Rose A. and Arnel G. After a period of time, both of my issues were rectified. I was given the opportunity to restart the computer and certify that the problems were fixed. All technicians were courteous and professions.

Sandra
October 30th, 2018 Bradley, SC

Nitesh was very professional and solved my problem completely. I enjoyed having him as my technician.

Michael Hardman
October 29th, 2018 Powder Springs, GA

You took care of my scam problem and cleaned all the viruses that were in my computer. You were very courteous and patience with me on the call. Thank You!

Jim Giffin
October 23rd, 2018 Sumter, SC DETAILS

Nitesh was did a excellent job in assisting me in getting my printer software loaded and the printer working. Thank you..

R c berry
October 22nd, 2018 Richmond, VA DETAILS

After 4 hrs on phone, numerous attempts to upsell, still unable to fix my problem. Will take my Mac to someone who knows what they are doing

Constance Rankin
October 19th, 2018 Selma, AL

I am very please with the services that I received, they were very helpful .

RandyMan
October 19th, 2018 Buford, GA DETAILS

I found my support experience satisfactory. The Techs were very knowledgeable, courteous and willing to respond to my questions regarding the issues I encountered. Due to the short closer, I did not get specific cause of this issue. If I could have that info I would appreciate it for future incidents.

nancy sullivan
October 18th, 2018 Silver City, NM DETAILS

Nitish was terrific and got me through this hacking experience. My computer is now fine.

Richard
October 17th, 2018 Newport Beach, CA DETAILS

Very patient very skilled . . . but please talk less & preform quicker* Thanks for the help***

Angelo Laquatra
October 17th, 2018 Gibsonia, PA DETAILS

Aditya and Nitesh were unbelievably great!! The time spent on my computer to get the job done RIGHT the first time exceeded my expectations. I tip my hat to both of them.

Wes
October 12th, 2018 Springfield, MO DETAILS

I am very impressed with their services! Gaurav R. was very patient with me and spent over two hours resolving the problem with my computer. The one year plan that he mentioned is well worth it!

David Lerner
October 8th, 2018 West Orange, NJ DETAILS

Ghurav R was terrific. He was patient, thorough and very personable, a true asset to his company. He fixed my problems and offered good advice for moving forward

Nadine Duffin
October 5th, 2018 Peyton, CO

The technicians were all very polite. It took quite a while over 2 days to get all the problems fixed, but they got the job completed and the computer is working fine now.

Deb
October 4th, 2018 Malone, NY

Nitesh was very patient with me and worked a long time to get the scammer out of my computer. i am very pleased with that.

Doug Ames
October 2nd, 2018 Renton, WA

Experienced the usual (for me at least) difficulty understanding the individuals I talked to and for a little while I was really not comfortable that I was in fact speaking with an actual Microsoft company person. The repair in question was taken care of very well.

Laxmi Narayan
September 28th, 2018 Willowbrook, IL DETAILS

Nitesh was courteous, explained his work and helped with the main issue. Thanks

Juliet Bqles
September 26th, 2018 Reedsport, OR DETAILS

I just finished a service call with Gaurav R. and I am very satisfied with not only the service he provided but also the kind patience he showed me.

steve marquez
September 21st, 2018 El Paso, TX

i want to thank gaurav r for everything he did for me. Patient and very assuring. Thank you Gaurav

Terry
September 14th, 2018 Binghamton, NY DETAILS

Gaurav R was exceptional! He was patient and solved all my problems. I would have been in trouble if not for him, a consummate professional

Paula Wright
September 7th, 2018 Anaheim, CA DETAILS

Thank you very much for fixing my computer I really appreciate it. Have a good day

Tina
September 6th, 2018 Richmond, KY

Very professional and helped resolved my issues even though it took 5 hours

Lela Melson
September 4th, 2018 Tulsa, OK DETAILS

Nitesh was very polite and patient in solving my problem. He explained everything he did as he was working on my laptop. I am very pleased with his with his service. I would give him 10 stars, if possible!

danny smiley
August 29th, 2018 Miami, FL

MY experience with your Technical support was excellent Mr.K did a wonderful job.Very courteous individual thanks for the help.

Larry Freeman
August 29th, 2018 Sacramento, CA

I called for 1 problem and didn't know that I had several other problems. Nitesh was very thorough in explaining every detail about what he was doing. I now have a better understanding of my computer and if I run into any problems I know how to get hold of Phone Support. My email problem ( unable to send due to server error '554 5.7.1' Relay access denied ) took a bit to fix by Nitesh. Nitesh ran several diagnostics on my PC, with my permission, and cleaned up a whole lot of unnecessary files, browsers, etc. I liked the upfront consultation approach to getting started.

Peter Jovanovich
August 29th, 2018 Alsip, IL DETAILS

Vaibhav was very helpful with solving the problems I had with my computer. He took his time and made sure everything was running properly! Thank You!

Susan Aldridge
August 28th, 2018 Oceanside, CA

Everything was explained very thoroughly by the representative and he was also very pleasant. I am very happy with my purchase and with the excellent support I received!

Chris Buller
August 28th, 2018 Madras, OR DETAILS

I could understand the conversation and the issue was reolved.

Freddie Cory
August 23rd, 2018 Natalbany, LA

My Phone Support was helpful to me in getting my computer cleaned and running more efficiently. I personally could not have completed this installation and cleanup on my own.

Russell E Sykes
August 20th, 2018 Lanark Village, FL

Excellent results, friendly and knowledgable technician. I highly reccomend.

Charles Del Dotto
August 20th, 2018 Round Rock, TX DETAILS

My Phone Support technician, Kapoor S, provided me with outstanding service today. His technical knowledge is excellent. He explained everything he was doing on my computer. Also, I was able to understand him very well. His command of the English language is superb. He not only helped me in renewing my annual membership but also performed other routine maintenance on my computer. I truly enjoyed dealing with Kapoor. He is a credit to your organization. Sincerely, Charles Del Dotto

Gary Smith
August 20th, 2018 Pompano Beach, FL DETAILS

I was very pleased with the service provided and the information shared with me by the technician. She was very knowledgeable and intelligent in the field of IT.

Beverly
August 15th, 2018 Stockton, CA DETAILS

The technician was very helpful.. My only concern was sometimes I could not understand him.

John Reid
August 15th, 2018 Anaheim, CA

The service I received was OUTSTANDING!

norman rich
August 13th, 2018 Boynton Beach, FL DETAILS

My experience was excellent. Jeelani was excellent. He was knowledge and very professional.

linda stewat
August 13th, 2018 Dunn, NC

efficient and very knowledgeable. fixed my computer

Anne Malloy
August 8th, 2018 West Valley, NY DETAILS

I began my call very frustrated with Microsoft. I feel that once I purchased a product I should not have to pay extra for making a simple error in the installation. I purchased the product and installed it with 4 hours of purchase. Because on my list of programs, Office 2016 did not show up, I uninstalled Office 365. I then tried to re-install Office 2016 and was told the key had already been used. Since Microsoft had a record of it being installed on my computer, you should have honored my purchase and let me re-install. Instead I spent 1 hour and 44 minutes and $200 to get it back on my computer. What a rip-off!!! However, once connected to My Phone Support (the $200 charge) I was treated politely and my issue was resolved to my satisfaction. I feel confident that any issue that I contact My Support for in the future will be handled efficiently.

James Ward
August 8th, 2018 Riverside, CA DETAILS

We were on the phone for four hours. During the later stages of our conversation, we had to connect with Spectrum support services and they sent an email with instructions. Only after that was the problem solved. I wonder why your tech support person did not do that in the first place?

Charles Lewis
August 8th, 2018 Gretna, VA

Good friendly service and complete explanation of what was wrong and how it was resolved.

Robert Hudson
August 7th, 2018 Spring Valley, CA DETAILS

I was very happy with the help I got. The two gentlemen I talked to were very knowledgeable, clear and polite. The only reason I did not give five stars is because of the unexpected charge .

Gary Woodruff
August 6th, 2018 Alpine, UT DETAILS

Good help and very patient! We worked a long time to get my I pad email service working

Al Wagner
August 6th, 2018 Soquel, CA

I was very disturbed after my computer was invaded by a scam, being locked out of control and deceived by the scam agent into releasing control of my computer to them. Fortunately, I closed down my computer and contacted the "real" Microsoft support company and was offered this wonderful service that performed a thorough service that re-established confidence in my computer

Oscar l McNairy
August 6th, 2018 Detroit, MI DETAILS

Tech was very knowledgeable and patient.

Denise
August 6th, 2018 Lutherville, MD

Nitesh was the tech and he was fabulous. Cleaned up my computer and fixed a hacker issue. Thank you!

Chrissy
August 6th, 2018 Honolulu, HI

I had an issue with two unsuccessful attempts to reset my Microsoft password, and called for support. The MyPhone technician ran diagnostics and determined there were over 1000 tracking items that had slipped through Windows Defender and McAfee virus software. Technical support removed all the offending programs, cleared cookies, cache, old files, and installed TrackOff to prevent the issue from occurring again. They showed me how to determine where individuals were trying to hack in to my account (unsuccessful attempts in Phoenix and Tuscon).

Thomas McCarthy
August 2nd, 2018 Tyaskin, MD DETAILS

Nitesh was very helpful and did more than I expected. I am extremely pleased.

Daniel Mares
August 2nd, 2018 Mission Hills, CA DETAILS

very polite, step by step information as things progressed, constant reminders that Microsoft does not contact anyone by phone or spam. the tech was helpful with all my questions.