My Phone Support Logo

My Phone Support

Is This Your Business?

8.5

My Phone Support is staffed with expert technicians who have excellent technical qualifications and an extensive knowledge of Windows systems and a minimum of two levels of certification. The team also includes highly trained specialists with Microsoft, CISCO, Oracle and Novell, as well as Apple certifications such as A+, MCP, CCNA, MCSE, CCNP, Net+, Red Hat, Linux and Mac OS expertise. My Phone Support also offers several solutions for fixing your tech issues. The company offer a one-time fix for $79.95 or a $249.95 per year unlimited option with no setup fee. Although there may be some instances where an extra fee could be assessed such as for an on-site visit, etc.

HelloTech Logo
4.8
OneSupport Logo
#4 OneSupport chevron_right
3.1

The Good

• PC and Mac devices covered
  • Multiple services offered
  • Wide variety of service options
  • Money-back guarantee

PC and Mac Devices Covered

My Phone Support has the expertise for just about any device you need tech support for: PCs, Macs, mobile devices, and the company doesn't a limit on the number of devices it can support on a single subscription.

Multiple Services Offered

My Phone Support provides the benefit of multiple service options: diagnostics, virus and malware removal, software installation, and data security services-regardless of whether you are an individual or a business owner. The company also provides third-party services for software, phones, printers, gaming consoles, scanner, digital cameras, and more.

Wide Variety of Service Options

My Phone Support offers three service options: by phone, remotely by using a secure internet connection, and they also offer an on-site option as well. The company claims to be able to resolve 99% of all tech issues remotely. And services are available 24/7 worldwide, so no matter when you call, someone can assist you.

Money-Back Guarantee

Fortunately, My Phone Support does offer a money back guarantee; however, specific details regarding this policy-exclusions, etc.-are nowhere to be found on the company website. Having a money-back guarantee is important, especially for companies like My Phone Support that don't offer a free trial of any kind, or charge expensive yearly rates ($249.95). You wouldn't want to have paid that kind of money for a service you weren't happy with.

The Bad

• No customization options
  • No data recovery option
  • Limited service plans

No Customization Options

Unlike many of its competitors, My Phone Support doesn't offer any type of customization services; however, they have two payment options that pretty much cover anything. If you only need a one-time fix, this company offers that. The company also caters to customer who have an ongoing services for issues that could arise throughout the year.

No Data Recovery Option

Unfortunately, My Phone Support doesn't offer a data recovery option. This is something we would like to see added to the company's existing suite of services. Data recovery services are becoming increasingly important in the industry, both for individual customers who just want to preserve their family photos, as well as for businesses whose success depends on having their data securely in place.

Limited Service Plans

Most tech support companies offer either customized plans or at least a variety of plans from which their customers can choose; however, My Phone Support does not. With this company, you are limited to two options. A one-time fix or a yearly option. The yearly option requires you to pay the full $249.95 upfront, then after that first year you have the option of being billed $18.95 per month until you decide to cancel.

The Bottom Line

My Phone Support has quite a few certifications and offers a wide variety of services. The money-back guarantee adds definite value, but customers will need to do some independent investigation to determine what exclusions (if any) apply. We would like to see My Phone Support add a data recovery option to its line of available services, as this is becoming a must-have service for top tech support companies. Additionally, we'd like to see more flexible service options from My Phone Support. That being said, we can recommend My Phone Support to anyone with basic tech support needs.

4.8

Gregor Las Vegas, NV

So basically, my computer was randomly crashing and blue screen-ing and sometimes wouldn't start up, so I called them because I wanted to review their company. They asked for remote PC access. So I did that. They claimed my computer has viruses (which my computer was all clean). They showed a list of errors (which if you search it online, it is perfectly normal and they occur occasionally). They charged $200 for "security" and $99 for a one-time fix with 7-day warranty. I didn't pay for it because this sounds like a total ripoff. I (obviously) declined the offer. This is definitely the stupidest ripoff I have ever heard of. I'm actually good with computers and technology and later fixed it myself. The actual problem was that my hard drive was dying and had completely nothing to do with viruses or malware.

John H. Toledo, IL

I wasn't able to log in on my PC. Since Windows 10 is setup differently than previous version of Windows, I wasn't able to access the CD to do a system restore. According to the on-line (by phone) tech there was a security issue in previous versions of Windows. The tech reset my PC by remote desktop back to its original setup. Of course I lost files on my main drive, but I had two other driver with programs that I use along with some important documents and folders collected over 20 years of using a computer. The tech that help me was very professional and knowledgeable with getting my PC back to were I can use it. Now, for the next 4-5 hours I will be reinstalling items back to my c-drive. Thank you for you support. John H.

ROBIN KING Castro Valley, CA

I AM 62yrs OLD AND HAVE ONLY HAD A COMPUTER FOR A FEW YEARS. TECHNOLOGY ZIPPED PAST ME AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND A LOT OF THINGS I ENCOUNTER. I SUBSCRIBED TO MyPhoneSupport IN 2015 AND RENEWED THIS YEAR/2017. I HAVE CONTACTED A TECHNICIAN ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS, AND EACH TECH THAT I SPOKE WITH WAS KNOWLEDGEABLE, PROFESSIONAL, RESPECTFUL, COURTEOUS, PERSONABLE, EFFICIENT AND PATIENT. THEY EXPLAINED EACH STEP THEY TOOK AND MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE, DESPITE MY LACK OF EXPERIENCE. MY CALLS WERE ANSWERED WITHIN A FEW RINGS, AND I WAS NEVER PUT ON HOLD TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT AVAILABLE REPRESENTATIVE. I WILL CONTINUE TO ENLIST MyPhoneSupport FOR MY PC TECH SUPPORT.

MARILYN PISERCHIO Scranton, PA

atul k-: is an asset to your organization. He is very helpful, knowledgeable very attentive and pleasant to talk to. I had a question about a scam call, he took care of my concerns. He went through and cleaned my computer to make sure everything was ok . I hope to get him in future when I need help. scam call Secondary Issue na Paraphrased Issue yes Asked required probing questions yes Assurance Given yes Used LMI Script if applicable yes OS Version Win10 MAC ID captured or verified yes MAC ID 48-5A-B6-84-F0-F3 Created Restore Point yes Necessary Disclaimers yes Troubleshooting Steps cx called in as she received a scam call did vci and alt no. verified tried to take remote mac id-48-5A-B6-84-F0-F3 created system restore point removed temp and %temp% did disc cleanup changed virtual memory checked boot time checked no of processors checked services and startup downloaded ccleaner and cleaned the browser and uninstalled it downloaded adw cleaner and scanned the computer and cleaned deployed banner and educated the cx about calling card ,mps app checked the windows update turned on the windows defender also restarted the computer added ablock plus on all browsers restarted the computer cx was happy with the performance Used Necessary Scripts yes Installed Calling Card yes Installed MPS app and education given(only for MPS customer's) yes Restart the system after troubleshooting yes Restart the system another time if customer still have issues with the boot time/Slow PC yes Uninstalled Troubleshooting Tools yes Offered/Promised Callback If applicable NA Captured TIME Zone and BTTR for callback NA Provided sufficient time for Resolution Confirmation yes Case Closer Confirmation yes Upselling Pitch no Heat Check Done yes Used Closing Script as per the process yes with My Phone Support and would recommend your company.

Troy Bowie Charlotte, NC

I originally used My Phone Support to help secure my network and remove foreign users. I was upset at first that I had to do this to install Microsoft word on a brand new Mac computer. But they have been very helpful since then as I have added remote hard drives etc and had issues. They have resolved every issue I have had and walked me through how to do it myself. For instance the format I had used on one external hard drive wasn't accepting videos...the format needed to be changed. They did all of this for me remotely....I would have never figured that out on my own. Anyhow I have appreciated their services and I don't begrudge the fee at this point!

Larry Freeman Sacramento, CA

I called for 1 problem and didn't know that I had several other problems. Nitesh was very thorough in explaining every detail about what he was doing. I now have a better understanding of my computer and if I run into any problems I know how to get hold of Phone Support. My email problem ( unable to send due to server error '554 5.7.1' Relay access denied ) took a bit to fix by Nitesh. Nitesh ran several diagnostics on my PC, with my permission, and cleaned up a whole lot of unnecessary files, browsers, etc. I liked the upfront consultation approach to getting started.

Charles Del Dotto Round Rock, TX

My Phone Support technician, Kapoor S, provided me with outstanding service today. His technical knowledge is excellent. He explained everything he was doing on my computer. Also, I was able to understand him very well. His command of the English language is superb. He not only helped me in renewing my annual membership but also performed other routine maintenance on my computer. I truly enjoyed dealing with Kapoor. He is a credit to your organization. Sincerely, Charles Del Dotto

Chrissy Honolulu, HI

I had an issue with two unsuccessful attempts to reset my Microsoft password, and called for support. The MyPhone technician ran diagnostics and determined there were over 1000 tracking items that had slipped through Windows Defender and McAfee virus software. Technical support removed all the offending programs, cleared cookies, cache, old files, and installed TrackOff to prevent the issue from occurring again. They showed me how to determine where individuals were trying to hack in to my account (unsuccessful attempts in Phoenix and Tuscon).

Al Wagner Soquel, CA

I was very disturbed after my computer was invaded by a scam, being locked out of control and deceived by the scam agent into releasing control of my computer to them. Fortunately, I closed down my computer and contacted the "real" Microsoft support company and was offered this wonderful service that performed a thorough service that re-established confidence in my computer

Anne Malloy West Valley, NY

I began my call very frustrated with Microsoft. I feel that once I purchased a product I should not have to pay extra for making a simple error in the installation. I purchased the product and installed it with 4 hours of purchase. Because on my list of programs, Office 2016 did not show up, I uninstalled Office 365. I then tried to re-install Office 2016 and was told the key had already been used. Since Microsoft had a record of it being installed on my computer, you should have honored my purchase and let me re-install. Instead I spent 1 hour and 44 minutes and $200 to get it back on my computer. What a rip-off!!! However, once connected to My Phone Support (the $200 charge) I was treated politely and my issue was resolved to my satisfaction. I feel confident that any issue that I contact My Support for in the future will be handled efficiently.

Calcine Harris Richmond, VA

My tech, Ajit K, was very professional and polite. He performed the testing of my computer and got things straight for me. I had an error message on my computer this evening saying there were files detected that needed to be corrected. I was given the address to click on microsoft\fsavailux. I did not know if this was a legal address because there are so many scammers now and this is why I contacted Microsoft directly. A one time fix was purchased and hopefully there will be no more issues.

Gramma Roebuck, SC

Tonight I had my computer checked by the tech as i had moved, and when my computer was finally hooked up I had issues which were taken care of within 2 hours. The tech was so very nice and knew his business well. I am so thrilled to have My Phone Support because once it is checked every month I feel so relieved. Thank you for being there 24/7 for us.

Elaine M Simpson Concord, NC

I have had the most excellent experience in having my computer repaired, etc. The technician's were exceptional. Amit S kept me updated constantly as to what was being done. I was very impressed with his professional manner and expertise. I will most definitely recommend this service to anyone of my friends/acquaintances that are having computer issues. Elaine M Simpson

Cameron Smith Plymouth, IN

I have to say this was great experience and worth the money! I had two gentleman help me, the first one i dont remember his name but he knew what to do! The next guy was Nitesh though the spell may not be correct he knows he did an amazing job with me and the computer. Thank You all with the help and look forward to doing business in the future!!!

Dennis Clouser Jeffersonville, IN

"Sam" was exceptional in working through information to understand my PC issues to determine a fix was available. "Parvej A.", the technician who fixed the issues, was extraordonary in explaining what he was doing, why, what was discovered and how he was fixing things. Also, both individuals were exceptionally patient. Many thanks to both of you!

Ashley Pocos Avon, OH

I spoke with Girish K. today about some concerns and he was very well informed and able to help me through them and set me up with another bit of help. I then spoke to Piyush D. for technical support. He was able to help me get my email fixed and remove some things not needed in the computer. Both of these men were very well mannered and helpful. I believe it was the first time I have worked with such easy and helpful techs with a concern i have.

Thomas E Williams Terre Haute, IN

I was vary leery about being scammed at first. especially when I was tolled I had to pay to get my computer fixed. I'm a retired disabled vet on a fixed income and any additional bills is very hard on my budget. I'm very appreciative of you lowering the cost to an amount that I could afford. All the people that I talked to were very cordial and patient with me. As I was not familiar with all the technical terms they used.

Douglas Sever Carson City, NV

My problems on the computer were all solved and the speed of operation improved. There were several clean-up items taken care of and software deleted that was not being used. I'm very pleased with the service and really appreciate the professional service that I received from Mr. Karan G. He was extremely talented, professional and fun to work with. Thanks for the support. I will feel confident knowing the support in the future will be a phone call away!

Karen Bernbach

A difficult situation was finally taken care by Kapoor. H did many things until he finally got the printer working. I was on the computer and phone yesterday for 4+hours and it still didn't work. i was called promptly this morning and printer is finally working. I am being treated for malignant brain cancer so even the computer and printer things I knew (not too many) were unavailable to me. So Thank YOU!!!!!

Margot Hamilton Quilcene, WA

We had a pop up that locked our screen and prevented us to do anything. on our computer. Window's support team, Sharma R. and Rana A. were very helpful and patient with me as they resolved the problem. Thank you to both of them. They spoke slowly and listened to my concerns. Being over 80 years old, this technology involved in maintaining our computer is very difficult so I really appreciate everything they did for us. Thank you again and have a wonderful day/evening. Margot Hamilton and David Hamilton Quilcene, Washington

Robert Micklas Pompano Beach, FL

Mr. Parvej A. did an excellent job so far as I can see rectifying the downloading problem with my computer. It was time consuming however he took the correct and necessary steps from what I can see to solve the problem the right way. He was very patient, courteous and respectful the whole time. It was obvious he was a seasoned senior technician with much experience and a bright future.

Carol Hicks Junction City, KS

I had issues not being able to log into my account. Your Tech Support was very resilient and determined to help me. The end result was to uninstall all Microsoft software and attempt a re-install. RE-install failed. Options were discussed and I purchased Microsoft Soft Office Home and Student and created a new account. Your Tech Service was very informative as well as helpful.

John Tyrrell Jackson, MI

On Jan. 2, I received a call from Sunil to take care some issues that I have with my computer. He set me up with Technician Shashwat. I explained my problem to him and he went thru different steps to take care of my issues. Tech. SHASHWAT was great at fixing my issues, and explaining what he was doing. I appreciate his patience with me as I am not a computer wizard. I am very happy with Tech Support.

Mary Louise Cole Miami, FL

I am amazed the the technical knowledge of the My Phone Support techicians. No matter how difficult the problem, they continue to seek the solution no matter how long it takes. Their patience with the difficulties they encounter and with me, a little old lady who is not to technology proficient is to be admired and praised. Thank you for your excellent service! Mary Louise Cole

Julaine Bell Wills Point, TX

A Spyware pop-up appeared on my computer and asked me to call a # to report it. I didn't think it was real, so I looked up a number on my cell phone for help and saw this company. I purchased a 1 year, 24/7 contract, and they fixed my computer, cleaned it up and added protection. They took their time, and were very efficient! I am very pleased with the job they did, and relieved that my pictures and documents were saved. I would recommend them.

Mariam Noujaim Placerville, CA

Abhinandan R. has been very efficient and professional. He knows his tech stuff. He was very patient listening to my issue with the cell phone, an issue that for 2 weeks no AT&T or comcast could resolve, but Abhinandan did resolve it. It is Tech Representative like Abhinandan that puts My Phone Support above all competitions. You have a winner on your Team Thank you very much Abhinandan you resolved my nightmare (2 weeks i had this problem)

Jennifer Fredericksburg, VA

I couldn't have done it with out your help. He went over and above by checking his contacts as well as getting on a conference call with google/gsuite to help get the issues corrected. He stayed on the phone with me for 4 hours until it was all done. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I will refer to all of my friends. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!!!

Ann Lusardi Irwin, PA

We truly thank Sunita, for her patience and expertise. She made me calm down and feel confident in the solution to my computer problem. All the individuals I spoke with were professional and did their best to explain every procedure they performed on my computer until I understood or was comfortable about what they were doing. I thank them for their help.

J. Lawrence Murdoch Ellicott City, MD

Overall, I am extremely pleased with the service the technician has provided. He was very patient with my lack of understanding the mechanics of what hhe was doing an d provided full & complete explanations. My one suggestion to improve service ocveral for Senior citizens with speech and/or mental problems...slow down ispeed of speech. Otherwise all is well and done quickly! Cheersa, jlmurdo

Mark Goodfriend Lafayette, CA

I found the support nothing short of exceptional!! The attentiveness to detail and contacting me regularly and on time, the confidence and quality of technical know how was unsurpassed. In my career, I was Global Director of Information Technology for DHL Worldwide, and am totally impressed and pleased with the service and the support of this organization.

Robert Warakomsky Ashburn, VA

Technician accomplished everything that I asked for...finding out when I purchased Office 365, installing all the programs, and connecting my two wireless printers. He determined that the black cartridge in one of the printers was bad, and offered to purchase it for me on line. I declined as I will purchase the cartridge from Amazon. The technician was polite and helpful, and was a pleasure to work with.

MaryJo Nelson Madison, WI

I was beside myself when I went to use my computer last night and none of the icons were showing on my Home screen. The Support Technician assured me that it would be fixed and that all would be well. Sure enough, after an hour of his time he located and fixed numerous issues. He is my Hero! I was impressed by his knowledge and the polite and calm manner in which he explained what he was doing and what the issues were. I am very grateful for My Phone Support.

Lora Howdyshell Hilliard, OH

My Phone Support has been a lifesaver to me every single time. I am so happy I have them for support. Every person -- from the person who answers the phone to gather information to the technicians that I have worked with -- they have been absolutely WONDERFUL!!!! I have total confidence and trust and I am just so happy they are only a phone call or email away.

Kathy Howard Sumner, IA

I had a pop up with verbal threats that my account was hacked by a pornographic site and all my personal information was taken by this site. I was instructed to call the number provided before I closed the site. I chose not to do this. Microsoft name was mentioned in this threat so I called Microsoft support number instead and was promptly helped and introduced to My Phone Support which took care of this threat. I was very pleased with their service.

Margaret J Little Fayetteville, AR

Sunita, She was a great help. She was very patient and examined all the options that had to do with my computer. When the issue of the phone rebooting continually wasn't solved, she initiated a conference call with Apple to be sure my issue was resolved even though we determined it wasn't a software issue. She stayed on the line to be sure my phone was working properly just as the computer software was working much better.

Sherry Stevens Woodstock, GA

Sunita , thank you so very much for your help and your time today. I really appreciate all you did to correct the many problems on my computer that I didn't even know were there. Your professionalism and your patience as well as your knowledge are outstanding. I hope we get to speak again in the future when I call in for my computer's monthly check-up. Kind Regards and Happy Holidays, Sherry

David Dawdy Alton, IL

Rana worked to gather the information needed to understand the problem, gather related information to attack the problem and provide the ultimate solution. The push for sales at the end of the solution session was a little more that I wanted to deal with. I know the savings was a good value but I didn't want to deal with it at the time. Perhaps in a month or two I can reconsider.

Craig Wrigley Longmont, CO

atul k-: Atul was truly awesome. He has a great phone presence, very cordial and polite, and high expertise. Even though it took quite some time, he was kind and patient, never making me seem like he was trying to rush. I felt as though he cared for my case very much. A true pleasure to work with, I hope to get him again on any future calls. Craig Wrigley

Nancy Oldsmar, FL

I worked today with Shitka D. She was extremely knowledgeable, very very courteous and extremely helpful. She cleaned up all my bad files and helped recommended a very good cleaning application that is set up to clean up all the bad files weekly. She deserves a gold star for her service. She is the ultimate best at what she does. Thank you so much Shitka for helping and explaining ever step of the way.

Bruce N. Gilbert Lancaster, PA

Kudos to Kapoor S....very talented individualthat just doesn't give up! After several failed attempts, Kapoor hung in there and was able to find and reactivate my lost contact file. This file was the product of over 15 years of of accumulating personal contacts and other miscellaneous file that were priceless!!! Thank you, My Phone Support and Lapoor!

Norma Delaney Evergreen, CO

Anish S made all the difference!! I had spoken to other techs over the course of two to three weeks, being told they could not fix the issues I was facing due to my husbands passing. But Anish was the only tech that was able to fix the problems I was having with my emails and passwords. The supervisor who called the previous evening was rude and argumentative. All the other employees should learn from Anish's professionalism and expertise.

Daniel Pan Burbank, CA

My tech support gentleman (Anish) did a superb job in getting me going once again with my computer. Especially for a guy who is not to well versed with computers the time spent and his expertise was invaluable . Anish was very courteous, patient and professional. I really appreciate the service and time spent with me to get things back on track. I would highly recommend the service. Thank you very much , Daniel Pan

THOMAS DELIA Burke, VA

I received a call that I was sure was a scam. Sure enough I called Microsoft and was lucky enough to get Ender and he was of enormous help. He transferred me to Prianka who completed job of cleanling my files and getting may computer working better. Both were very helpful, and kind to me, who s not completely computer literate. I would be proud to have either of these employees in my employ.

James Hopkins Denver, CO

Sayan-D Both the computer tech and the initial service tech were polite and quite helpful the time of the call was a bit much, but at the end of the day the problem was fixed and i am more than happy with my service. I am glad that I subscribed for a year at least and hope to encourage others to commit to this service. It was a most worthwhile investment for someone as technically challenged as I. In short these guys rock!

Mom4samd Tacoma, WA

In the past year I have been extremely satisfied with this site. However, today when I called for help I was told that all technicians were busy and my call would be returned as soon as one of them was available. It’s been four hours - and I tried calling again, but have received no service or call back. I am concerned . Is this company still viable?

Peggy Anderson Carson, CA

Nitesh did his best to assist me. When he had difficulty, he solicited the help of Rennil Rose A. and Arnel G. After a period of time, both of my issues were rectified. I was given the opportunity to restart the computer and certify that the problems were fixed. All technicians were courteous and professions.

David Eynon Bryn Mawr, PA

Shaikh did a splendid job sorting out my computer He was knowledgeable, patient, thorough and considerate. He guided me through the complexities of Windows 10, etc. with skill and insight - a perfect example for your service....

Pearce Woodburn, OR

I have found your staff to be most courteous, patient helpful. I have had some very big problems due to hackers trying to take hold. You have done wonders. You go the extra mile & remind us always to contact you if have any questions. I am very pleased with your services & technicians

Barbara Sewell Seattle, WA

The support service was excellent. I had lost a Quicken file and thought I would have to spend hours recreating it. The technical support individual found it and cleaned up my computer saving me many hours of time and headaches. Thank you!

Jung Fresh Meadows, NY

I got pop up window from hacker and they help me patiently with my frustrations.only thing, they did not give me the option that there is a one time service so I had to just chose the 1year protection. Later the supervisor contact me to confirm the year contract which I did agree because this company will help me through 1year which I really need to.