My Nerds is located in Melbourne, Florida and was founded in 2008. The company offers 24/7 Support and a money back guarantee.

My Phone Support chevron_right
4.9
OneSupport chevron_right
3.1
Geek Squad chevron_right
3.4

The Good

• 24/7 support

24/7 Support

My Nerds technicians are available 24/7 through their phone number and through live chat. However, the My Nerds website indicates that the company is most likely to give customers instance service between 12pm-12am EST.

The Bad

• Vague pricing information
  • Little device information
  • No free trial
  • Unclear money back guarantee

Vague Pricing Information

My Nerds offers the following pricing information on their website:

• Simple Fix: $40
  • Single Issue: $80
  • Multiple Issues: $120
  • Complex Issues: $160
  • Year Subscription: $240

For some consumers, it's going to be difficult to know whether their tech problems are multiple or complex. Also, the difference between a simple fix and a single issue are going to be vague. More specific information on each pricing would be imperative for the company website.

Little Device Information

My Nerds specifies that it provides "premium PC tech support," but doesn't specify any other devices it may cover. Top tech support companies aren't just able to provide PC support, but can often cover your smartphone, tablet, Mac, television, and other smart devices.

No Free Trial

Many companies offer a free trial of their services before customers decide to buy, but My Nerds does not. This is something that the company should consider.

Unclear Money Back Guarantee

My Nerds indicates a money back guarantee on the company website, but no information is given regarding the specifics of the guarantee. The link takes the customer to the Terms of Service page that offers no information on a money back guarantee whatsoever.

View Top Tech Support Companies

The Bottom Line

My Nerds offers the basic service of 24/7 support but offers very vague information on devices covered. There is supposedly a money back guarantee, but no information can be found on the website. There is also no free trail for My Nerds services. Here at BestCompany, we recommend looking into other top companies before considering My Nerds.

Check Out The Top Companies

0.0

Be the first to leave a review.