Marquee IT Logo

4.0

LAST UPDATED: July 27th, 2020
Marquee IT, LLC is headquartered in Post Falls, Idaho with another office in Lindon, Utah, and was founded in 2014. The company's vision and mission are to maintain their business by keeping customers "happy and completely satisfied."

The Good

• Consumer and business plans
  • Additional services
  • 30-day service guarantee

Consumer and Business Plans

Consumers have the option of selected one of three monthly care plans and one of four service plans. Monthly Care Plans range from $14.99 to $34.99 per month and include features such as Panda Antivirus Pro, unlimited cloud backup, safe web browsing tools, and more. Service Plans are one-time repair packages that range from $50 to $250 and offer features such as malware removal, spyware removal, and internet browser issues. Those looking for a business plan must request a quote from Marquee IT, who will then be contacted by a representative. Marquee IT can serve businesses in Northern Idaho, Eastern Washington, all of Utah, and can offer remote assistance to Canada.

Additional Services

Aside from typical tech support, Marquee IT offers services in constructing custom computers, website & logo design, and local dropoff for Post Falls, Idaho and Lindon, Utah. For custom computers and website & logo design, customers must contact Marquee to obtain a quote.

30-Day Service Guarantee

Marquee IT states on its website that they will "provide a 7 day money back guarantee and a 30 day warranty on any work provided."

The Bad

• Unclear on device coverage
  • No free trial

Unclear on Device Coverage

Marquee IT doesn't specify whether the company only works on Macs, PC's, or both. There is also no additional information on additional devices such as smartphones or televisions.

No Free Trial

Many tech support companies will offer a 30-day trial of their services so customers can see if their company is a good fit for them. Marquee IT does not offer any of those services.

View Top Tech Support Companies

The Bottom Line

Overall, Marquee IT looks to be a company intently focused on customer satisfaction with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on services. The company is also upfront on prices and features for services and care plans. There is a lack of details in terms of what devices the company covers and there is no free trial for their services, but Marquee IT's focus on customer service and reasonable prices are something to strongly consider.

Check Out The Top Companies

2.2

Gary Arab, AL

I'm really satisfied with this company. I'm 84 years old and I know nothing about computers. I filled out a form online and they contacted me immediately. They connected to my computer and within seconds they found the problems I was having. Yes it wasn't free to fix it (I paid 200$) but my computer runs better and whenever I have a problem i can call them and they have been very patient and understanding with this old man. I highly recommend it. I dont know why there are so many negative comments in here. It looks like its mainly from relatives that are upset their parents/grandparents made such a purchase. I know my daughter would be upset if I told her but it's my computer and my money and Marquee IT did a great job. Trust me you wont ne diappointed!

samuel burges Temple, TX

Great knowledgeable techs, you'll notice most negative reviews aren't from actual customers. They are a good honest company that does right thing and does good work, they included a 1 year subscription of panda anti virus pro with my computer cleaning which i really appreciated. Much fast and cheaper than when I've gone to best buy's "Geek Squad" or some local tech who only knows how to reset a computer to factory settings.

Steven Eagle Mountain, UT

An amazing company with knowledgeable staff, very caring technicians who have been able to handle all of my problems I was having. They also had setup a great protection with Panda Antivirus

Tanner Bluemel Sacramento, CA

Fantastic company, great service, very kind, and through. The negative reviews on this site are all just liars on this.