H&R Block Logo

6.9

Chloe Adams Morgan, UT

So simple! This was the most stress free tax service I have ever used. Thank you for being prompt and answering my questions.

Jeff B Orem, UT

I feel like they are overpriced for the services they offer. I would recommend using them if you are a novice when it comes to taxes but there are better options if you are comfortable on your own. Very nice staff though.

JNH American Fork, UT

I have used turbo tax for years. The program is easy to use and understand and I especially like that it keeps a history of years past.

Madison Orem, UT

Been with the same lady for almost 10 years, Never had a problem and she has also answered questions for me throughout the year, not just tax Season.

Lawrence Foster Scottsdale, AZ

We used them one year and they seem to charge more for their service than we got from Turbo Tax. Its good to just give your file to someone who is competent, but a lot of money for services we don't need.

Cody Enslow Pleasant Grove, UT

I file every year with them and it doesn’t take me very long at all. I’ve never had an issue with my returns either.

Maya Lewis Pleasant Grove, UT

H&R Block has so many locations, which makes it convenient to find an office that can fit me in around my busy schedule.

Tania Saunders Saratoga Springs, UT

They have done my taxes several times and they have been great. I wish it didn't cost so much, but I would go on using them every chance I can afford them.

Caprisse Taliulu Kailua, HI

We have used H&R Block the last two years. Our tax preparer went over and beyond trying to help us get the most out of our return. Downfall, very expensive.

Tevita Salt Lake City, UT

Decided to use H & R Block instead of going to a tax payer. We were skeptical at first but it was simple and easy to use.

Darluap Pleasant Grove, UT

Easiest online tools. Tried a couple other online tax tools and H&R is the best. They even keep track of my old returns.

Thomas Hullinger Pleasant Grove, UT

I have used H&R Block in the past and they are a very good company, easy to work with and employees are very professional. They made the tax preparation process very easy.

Hannah Cummins Gilbert, AZ

H&R Block makes taxes simple and quick. Their online software is really easy to use and you can aso contact them with questions.

Conrad Brian Gilbert, AZ

Very easy to use. Sufficient for our family needs. So nice to work with the same company year after year. E-file was simple.

Joshua Ashlyn Queen Creek, AZ

The website was effective and efficient. Easy to navigate. It process the information from last years return which saves a lot of time.

CAROLE SCOVILLE Pleasant Grove, UT

If your tax situation is fairly simple, HNR block is a great solution. And they give lots of good ideas on how to save more on your taxes

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I love all the helpful tips that HNR block gives you as you were doing your taxes – they found several things for me that save me some money

Robyn Haight South Jordan, UT

Website is easy to navigate. It makes filing taxes quick and easy.

Meg TX

Fast service, friendly atmosphere. Able to answer all my questions.

Lori Langelier Houston, TX

Software is extremely user friendly! I am a returning customer.

Bobbie Thurgood American Fork, UT

Excellent tax software. A little more expensive than others I have used.

Yolanda Queer Shelley, ID

H&R Block is very helpful with filing taxes. Their accountants are experienced and know what they're doing.

A Greenville, SC

Went to the Berea, SC H&R office. Receptionist was angry, abrupt, confused, and overwhelmed, which made me doubt whether she could/would handle correctly or securely my information, so I went elsewhere.

Hector RodriguezTorres

Friendly, easy schedule, attention to details with competitive rates, protection programs.

Mary Franklin, WI

I think H & R Block is the biggest RIP OFF! What they charge for simple taxes is outrageous!i should have stayed with the tax people I’ve gone to previously! Never again!! A senior citizen from Hales Corners Wi.

Leslie Brown White Plains, NY

Excellent customer service worked me to get the best tax return with putting me first

Rose San Angelo, TX

Excellent customer service. Staff was very friendly and courteous. I will be back next year.

Kristen DeCamilla

Legitimately good service. They ask the questions I didn't think of and got me my full return in just a few weeks.

Nicholas DiCrescenzo Phelan, CA

Easy appointments. Accurate completion. Representation if required. Competitive cost.

Rick Galliher Middletown, MD

We have a very complicated return, with multiple incomes with differing tax rates.

Ken Perrin Southport, NC

Used in the past and the previous years data automatically imported making entries that much faster and accurate

Stephen Parker Jamestown, NC

they know taxes they are honest and don't break the law like a lot of companies do

Teresa Rogers, AR

I've used them my whole life... Always very professional and very kind and friendly.

Bobbie Jo linhart Grand Rapids, MI

We love h & r block and love our tax preparer!! I have referred all my family!!

Samantha Grabert Salt Lake City, UT

Getting taxes done with H&R Block is like having a robot do them for you. They did not answer questions that I needed answered but was herded in like cattle and then they wanted their pay. It was so impersonal

Kyle Johnson Portland, OR

H&R Block has been so easy to use. I have used them for the last 5 years and it is very intuitive and quick.

Christina Healey Provo, UT

H&R Bock has been a lifesaver with taxes. It helps us each year sort through it all fairly easily and is convenient.

Rafael Parra Longwood, FL

Professionalism, Courteous, good communication and recommendations, I like the care that they take to the clients

Dayna Riverton, UT

For a complex tax returns nothing can be working with an H&R Block agent. They are very well-versed in the new tax law and I am very professional.

Scott Kobel Fairport, NY

There software is really good, super easy to understand and they almost always offer some sort of discount during tax season!

Ryan Karmann ,

Very good experience! They were knowledgable and answered my questions. Also have card services to get money back fast.

Jessica K Fairfax, VA

H&R Block is a great company to do your taxes with. Doing your taxes online is easy. H&R Block walks you through it.

Danny Reeder Ogden, UT

I come from an accounting background and H&R Block made it really easy to file my own taxes. They keep it simple while maximizing your return.

Patty Spring Hill, FL

Excellent and fast service. The office staff is amazingly helpful. Dropped my taxes off and they were ready 3 hrs later

Kathleen D Huber San Diego, CA

I have been dealing with Ed A for four years now. He Always goes the extra mile for me whenever he does my taxes

Sherri Love Chandler, AZ

I use their online filing. They catch everything, even their downloaded version. It catches things i wouldn't have.

Bill Melton Kansas City, MO

Its been a few years but when we did use them theyvwere very professional and knew what they were doing

Michael Lait Enterprise, AL

Program is very easy to download and it is easy to fill out and they do a great job of explaining things

JDWain Tallahassee, FL

Used H&R Block last year and this year I used turbotax. I found turbotax's format easier to use and understand however H&R got the job done just fine

Erika Douglas Cedar Fort, UT

H&R Block is fabulous for our military family. Not only is the cost exactly what we need, but they always have help.