Tax Defense Network

Call Now Visit Site

Tax Defense Network verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

Tax Defense Network was founded in 1997 and comes highly recommended with a full range of services. The company employs many professionals, including enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts. With the combination of professionals, a large selection of services available nationwide, and no minimum debt requirement, TDN is able to help a broad range of customers and has a high client satisfaction rating. The Tax Defense Network will negotiate with the IRS on behalf of its clients and work out what is best for the taxpayer. Taxpayers can receive the relief they need from a variety of IRS and state tax penalties.

The Good

• Pricing Displayed Online
  • Variety of Services
  • Available Nationwide

Pricing Displayed Online

Tax Defense Network is the only tax relief company that displays average prices on its website. The company is transparent compared with competitors, given that in the industry prices are usually not available until customers have called and given information about their situation. According to the company's website, average fees range from $2,500 to $3,000. Customers will appreciate not having to call for a quote and possibly being pressured into services without researching other options; this gives customers the opportunity to research and find the best company that suits their needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. This transparency also gives more credibility to TDN and shows that the company isn't trying to hide costs from customers.

Variety of Services

TDN offers an impressive selection of service options. The company's full service approach allows customers with a variety of tax needs to utilize its services. Basic services include help with tax liens, wage garnishment, back taxes, and IRS appeals, but the company also offers rare services such as innocent spouse relief, bank levy, and tax audit help. The team of dedicated enrolled agents, tax attorneys, CPAs, and tax analysts has acquired an impressive reputation, judging by numerous customer comments. There is also no minimum tax debt requirement; oftentimes tax relief companies will require a minimum amount of debt before a customer can qualify for assistance. This makes Tax Defense Network's services available to people of all income brackets.

Available Nationwide

TDN is available in all 50 states. This makes the company available to a wide variety of customers.

The Bad

• Short Refund Period
  • Negative Reviews
  • Missing Accreditations

Short Refund Period

TDN does offer a money-back guarantee for three days. Most other tax debt relief companies offer a longer refund window. Some competitors offer refund windows that range anywhere from 15 to 180 days; however, some tax relief companies do not offer a money-back guarantee.

Negative Reviews

One recurring complaint is that the company can be hard to get a hold of when dealing with problems or complications. Some customers had trouble speaking directly to an agent or attorney. This can be a major issue for customers who have questions or concerns with their accounts. Also, some customers complained that the price was high for the services rendered.

Missing Accreditations

While Tax Defense Network has some industry accreditations, it does not have all of the accreditations available in the industry. Accreditations hold companies to a certain standard and often require audits to ensure that the companies are upholding these standards. Accreditations can help customers in the researching process.

The Bottom Line

Tax Defense Network has a great reputation for offering a wide range of services. The company does not have a minimum debt requirement and is available in all 50 states, which makes its services available to anyone who is in need of tax debt relief. While we would like to see more industry accreditations and an extended refund policy, customer reviews are positive overall. We recommend working with Tax Defense Network.

Call our recommended rep over at Tax Defense Network below.

343 Tax Defense Network Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

September 18th, 2017 Washingtonville, NY

All reps were courteous and my concerns were addressed.

August 15th, 2017

I contacted these folks, 1st they made sure I knew that they only take on cliets that meet their criteria and our case may not apply. We owed $ 80,000 + due to closing a business and capital gains from that. The attourney we spoke with made his consultation to check out our case and then promised to contact us on a Saturday to go over his findings. He never got back to us. But my wife pusued the case with the IRS and on her own was able to get the Offer in Compromise we requested help from the TAX DEFENSE NETWORK. THEY FAILED TO HELP AND RESPOND BACK RESPONSIBLY, OUR DEBT WAS REDUCED TO $12,000 WITH NO HELP FROM THESE FOLKS i WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM TO MY ENEMIES!!!!

11 0

August 10th, 2017

It's great to have the privilege of having a professional team on your side.Tax Defense Network represented my case with IRS having un filed tax returns and time running out to file Amber Sorrento stepped in and came to the rescue i recommend anyone with tax problems to give them a try you won't be disappointed they are a wonderful group Tax Defense Network Thanks Again

August 5th, 2017 San Diego, CA

Robin M and her team were amazing in resolving my payment arrangement with IRS, ensuring that it was at a level that I could afford. I would definitely recommend their services for others. Great work

August 3rd, 2017 Spring, TX

Robin M was the BEST ! She is patient, and keep you updated on your case. I don't know what I would have done without her

August 2nd, 2017 North Las Vegas, NV

It cost me a lot of money to use their service, and now I feel let down. It wasn't the result I expected, but at least they kept me updated. I thought they were going to get my taxes and penalties lowered, but they didn't do it.

12 0

August 2nd, 2017 Fort Worth, TX

The more I talked to them, the more I was at ease with them. They communicated very often and kept me on the loop on everything. They took care of my taxes, so I can't ask for more than that.

3 2

August 2nd, 2017 Sylacauga, AL

I decided to get help from Tax Defense Network because I was in trouble with the IRS. In my opinion, they were excellent! They helped me save money, so I'd definitely do it again if I have to.

2 1

August 2nd, 2017 Fort Wayne, IN

As far as I've been with the company, I've felt very pleased with them. I'm still in the process of dealing with them, so I'm not sure if I'll be saving money yet, but I feel okay and confident. They know what to do, so I'm in good hands. I've called them randomly throughout the day, and they've always took the time to talk to me or get back to me within a short time.

August 2nd, 2017 Reed City, MI

My overall experience with them has been very good. I'm very satisfied with the service, mostly because the consultants were knowledgeable and know what they were doing.

August 2nd, 2017 Severn, MD 21144

They weren't pretty clear about the time it would take to solve this once it was in the IRS's hands. I didn't hear from them for about 65 days. The consultant, however, was great. She offered a very good customer service, and she was very friendly and presentable. Overall, it was a very positive experience.

2 1

August 2nd, 2017 Aurora, IL

I was definitely satisfied with the updates they provided. I saved quite some money, so I'm happy with their service. Always satisfied with them.

August 2nd, 2017 Mt Vernon, ME

Honestly the actual person that we talked to didn't seem knowledgeable at all, but she was always went somewhere to get the answer that we needed. Whoever she spoke with was knowledgeable, but the actual person that we talked to was not. Unfortunately, they never kept us updated; I had to keep calling. Our monthly bill was the same, they just allowed us to make smaller payments. I thought it was too expensive, but I'm glad we did it because I don't know how we would have paid it otherwise. They did what they said they were going to do, I just wish it hadn't been so expensive.

4 0

August 2nd, 2017 Madison, GA

They're good, very helpful and very pleasant. I was satisfied with the updates they gave me. I'm just really happy with how personable it was.

August 2nd, 2017 Alexandria, VA

It was a pleasant experience. I felt very comfortable with them because they kept me informed of everything that was going on. Whenever I called, someone either picked up or they'd call me back, so it was a good experience. Although I'm not certain if we saved me money or not, everything has been going according to the plan. There hasn't been any issues with them; all I can say is I appreciate their help.

August 2nd, 2017 Lockport, IL

We had use them in the past, and they've been very thorough and professional. They kept me updated the entire time, and I saved money in the long run. I'm just very happy with them.

August 2nd, 2017 Glendale, AZ

I do background checks, and Tax Defense Network came up as a very honest and trustworthy company. There are too many scammers out there, however I think I made the right decision. This is a legitimate company. I'm not sure if I saved money or not, but I'm extremely happy with my eventual resolution with the IRS. They're very hard to deal with, and I knew when I was over my head when I tried to deal with them myself. Besides, their consultants did an excellent job, and I was very happy with the outcome.

2 0

August 2nd, 2017 Morganton, NC

The debt consultant was terrible. They didn't keep updated and they didn't make any progress. All I did was lose money; it's the worst mistake I ever made.

6 0

August 2nd, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

When I had an issue, they were right on it, and got back to me in a timely manner. They did a great job, however, it cost more to get their representation than it would have if I would've done it by myself.

August 2nd, 2017 Silver Springs, NV

I'm very satisfied with their service. I really don't know if I saved money or not, but they sure did take the IRS off my back! They seemed really good about working with the payments, and I really appreciate that.