BC Tax

BC Tax verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

BC Tax was organized as the coming together of top professionals in the tax resolution field, with the singular goal of providing the absolute best tax services for our clients. BC Tax built its company on the philosophy that if you provide the absolute best service and put the client first, more clients will come. Since the companies start in 2000, they have helped thousands of individuals and businesses with their tax problems.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 9.8 9.0 Read Review
#2 9.2 9.6 Read Review
#3 7.9 8.8 Read Review
#10 4.9 9.7 Current

3 BC Tax Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

October 12th, 2017

I didn't actually get started with this company, but I wanted to leave a review for the reception staff. The girls at the front desk were so very nice and professional each time I called to talk about my file. I was AMAZED! They deserve some recognition too!

October 6th, 2017

I have been working with BC Tax for years. They have done an amazing job at handling the complexities of my taxes and have always been on my side. I highly recommend them to manage your IRS problems!

September 7th, 2017

I don't have much to say other than I got what I wanted which was that I saved a lot. I had back tax issues with my business and had already decided to pay it all. But I found this company on BBB and reached out. They took care of everything. I hopefully don't need to use them again but if anyone else does, give these guys a call. I saved a ton.