BC Tax verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

5.0

Located in Boulder, Colorado, BC Tax was organized by top professionals in the tax resolution field with the singular goal of providing the absolute best tax services for clients. BC Tax believes that providing the absolute best service and putting the client first will attract a large, dedicated clientele. Since the company's start in 2000, it has helped thousands of individuals and businesses with their tax problems.

#1 Tax Defense Network Logo Tax Defense Network ›

9.8

Overall
Score

#2 Community Tax Logo Community Tax ›

9.2

Overall
Score

#3 StopIRSDebt.com Logo StopIRSDebt.com ›

7.9

Overall
Score

#11 BC Tax Logo BC Tax

5.0

Overall
Score

The Good

•  Professional Staff
  •  Variety of Services
  •  Accreditations
  •  Nationwide Availability

Professional Staff

BC Tax hires CPAs, enrolled agents, and other tax professionals. Only CPAs, enrolled agents, and tax attorneys are authorized to represent clients before the IRS.

Variety of Services

BC Tax offers a variety of tax services. The company provides tax debt resolution services including the following:

• Offer in Compromise
  • Abatement of penalties
  • Installment agreement
  • Appeals/collection due process
  • Audit representation
  • New company start-up
  • Trust fund recovery penalty representation
  • Lien discharges
  • Non-collectible status

In addition, it offers asset protection, financial consulting, tax planning strategies, and tax preparation services.

Accreditations

BC Tax holds several important accreditations, which reflect adherence to best industry practices. It is accredited by the National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA), National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP), and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).

Nationwide Availability

BC Tax is available in all 50 states.

The Bad

• No Money-Back Guarantee
  • Undisclosed Prices
  • High Minimum Debt Requirement

No Money-Back Guarantee

BC Tax does not offer a money-back guarantee. Many competitors offer a refund period, typically for 15 days.

Undisclosed Prices

BC Tax does not disclose any prices on its website. Interested consumers will need to call the company to receive quotes for their specific situation.

High Minimum Debt Requirement

The company requires a minimum debt of $10k. Though this is not the highest in the industry, many competitors have either a smaller or no minimum debt requirement.

The Bottom Line

BC Tax is an accredited company that hires tax professionals. It offers a variety of services and tax resolution options. The company is available nationwide; however, its $10k debt requirement may exclude some potential customers. The company does not offer a money-back guarantee, nor does it disclose prices. Interested consumers will need to contact the company directly to see if BC Tax offers affordable tax relief for their specific situation.

Tony Stratton

December 7th, 2017 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

I have worked with BC Tax LLC for many years now and am delighted by their service. Their technical expertise has saved us lots of money on our taxes. They have become much more than our accountants; they are our friends!

Mary McGee

November 20th, 2017 Albany, NY DETAILS

I really just want to say THANK YOU! They helped us with our IRS issue and now everything is back on track and not looming over us.

Rick England

November 15th, 2017 Arvada, CO DETAILS

I was using the same tax resolution company for years and they weren't doing anything to help. I was very nervous about finding a new company figuring it would be more of the same. Someone in my family recommended BC Tax, so I called and scheduled a consultation and they had my problem fixed much faster than I had hoped. Megan and her staff are very professional and helpful throughout the process. I will definitely come back to them to do my tax filings in the future.

Peter Parrish

November 2nd, 2017 Houston, TX DETAILS

After I hired BC Tax to help me with my IRS problems the whole process has gotten better. They explain everything they do and what I need to do and it makes dealing with the IRS so much easier.

Larry Lance

November 2nd, 2017 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS

What an awesome company! I found them on a business directory and called for a consultation. I was impressed by the level of care and attention provided by everybody whom I spoke with. Not only did they take the time to help me, they also made sure I completely understood everything. They are patient and very easy to work with. Great service.

Suzy

October 12th, 2017

I didn't actually get started with this company, but I wanted to leave a review for the reception staff. The girls at the front desk were so very nice and professional each time I called to talk about my file. I was AMAZED! They deserve some recognition too!

Mark Hassler

October 6th, 2017

I have been working with BC Tax for years. They have done an amazing job at handling the complexities of my taxes and have always been on my side. I highly recommend them to manage your IRS problems!

Max

September 7th, 2017

I don't have much to say other than I got what I wanted which was that I saved a lot. I had back tax issues with my business and had already decided to pay it all. But I found this company on BBB and reached out. They took care of everything. I hopefully don't need to use them again but if anyone else does, give these guys a call. I saved a ton.