Anthem Tax Services verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

7.4

Call Now

Anthem Tax Services was founded in 2010 and is currently headquartered in Oak Park, CA. It offers a variety of tax resolution services and provides free tax consultations to interested consumers. In addition to tax debt solutions, the company also provides tax preparation, audit protection, and bookkeeping services. Anthem Tax Services holds an A+ ranking with the Better Business Bureau and certification from top industry organizations such as the NAEA, NATP, and CTEC.

The Good

• Variety of Services
  • Affordable Pricing
  • Professional Staff
  • Nationwide Availability
  • Low Minimum Tax Requirement

Variety of Services

Anthem Tax Services provides a free consultation to help determine which service is best for each potential customer. Its wide variety of services include the following:

• Tax debt resolution
  • Tax preparation
  • Audit protection

Anthem Tax Services' professionals represent clients in both IRS and state tax audit cases. Its CPAs, enrolled agents, and tax attorneys use many negotiation tactics including an offer in compromise, installment agreement, penalty abatement, and currently not collectible status. The company assists customers with a wide array of tax problems including:

• Wage garnishment
  • Back taxes
  • Tax audits
  • Liens
  • Levies
  • Asset seizures

Affordable Pricing

Its services start at $250 and vary depending on the individual case. This starting price is lower than many competitors, potentially leading to more affordable tax relief. Interested consumers will need to contact the company for an exact quote for their specific situation.

Professional Staff

Anthem Tax Services hires certified tax professionals such as enrolled agents, tax attorneys, and CPAs. These individuals can work directly with the IRS on behalf of their clients.

Additionally, the company holds professional certifications with the National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA), National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP), and California Tax Education Council (CTEC). All three organizations regulate and encourage the proper education of tax professionals. These accreditations ensure that Anthem Tax Services' employees are highly trained and qualified to assist customers.

Nationwide Availability

Anthem Tax Services is available in all 50 states. Its services are available to a wide variety of customers, while many competitors are limited to specific states.

Low Minimum Tax Requirement

Anthem requires a minimum tax debt of $5k. This is lower than the industry average of $7.5k to $10k, making its services available to more consumers.

The Bad

• Limited Website Information
  • Unpublished Costs

Limited Website Information

Its website provides little information about the actual tax resolution process. It provides details about different service options but does not explain the process for actual clients. Additionally, Anthem Tax Services offers a money-back guarantee but does not describe any specific details on its website.

Unpublished Costs

Anthem's tax resolution services start at $250. However, pricing for each service is also not listed on its website. Interested customers must contact the company directly, through phone or email, to find out further details. Customers should use the free consultation to discuss specific pricing for their tax resolution needs.

The Bottom Line

Anthem Tax Services offers a wide variety of services to meet the needs of potential clients. Its services are available in all 50 states and it requires a minimum debt of only $5k. Its starting price is lower than many competitors, however interested customers must speak directly with the company to determine fees for their particular circumstance.

The company hires certified professionals and has several major industry accreditations. We recognize Anthem Tax Services as a good option for many consumers. However, we recommend taking advantage of its free consultation to find out about its money-back guarantee and to learn about specific prices.

Call our recommended rep over at Anthem Tax Services below.

4.8

PJ Rizzuti

December 5th, 2017 Newbury Park, CA DETAILS

I highly recommend Anthem Tax Service for all your tax needs. Mr. Eric Parker is a true professional and will help you immensely with your current tax situation, good or bad. Not only is he very friendly and easy to work with, he genuinely cares about his clients well-being. I believe every company should treat their clients like Mr. Parker.

Melissa Eubanks

November 27th, 2017 Fredonia, WI DETAILS

Great service...they saved my life..literally. I owed 115k to the IRS from unfilled tax returns that the IRS ended up filling for me. They were able to get all my income documents over 8 years and get me all caught up. They ended up saving me nearly 100k. Thankful for everyone at Anthem Tax Services...the best christmas present anyone could ask for.

Gordon Trevisan

November 27th, 2017 Malibu, CA

Honestly i didn’t hire anyone to help with my IRS problem. I called and spoke with Eric and he gave me information on how to resolve it myself because he said it wasn’t something i need an attorney for. Thanks Anthem.

BEN RICHARDSON

November 26th, 2017 Fort Smith, AR

I called Antham tax services and spoke to Josh about my situation. I was amazed at how helpful he was. i highly recommend calling him if you are interested in getting tax help. I was so relieved after speaking with Josh, that I was almost in tears.

Boyd Rogerson

November 16th, 2017 Malibu, CA DETAILS

I had no intention of hiring anyone cause of all the bad stories but hey i figures call around. Eric was the only person that made me feel like i deserved respect. He stopped the garnishment and now I can finally enjoy retirement. Thanks again

Jerome Parker

November 13th, 2017 Agoura Hills, CA DETAILS

The only reason I am leaving a review is cause this is the only place that did what they told me.... I also felt like they cared they explained everything in detail. Thanks Eric

Chris Hanson

November 8th, 2017 Costa Mesa, CA DETAILS

I have had a very pleasant experience with Anthem Tax Services. They have been very responsive to my needs and I am glad that I hired them to take care of my Tax debt. I have approximately $ 45,000 is back taxes due and they are just about to submit all of my needed documents for review and compromise. I look forward to getting this resolved and they have helped me each step of the way. I will keep you updated with my progress with Anthem Tax Services.

Robert Rosario

November 8th, 2017 Calabasas, CA DETAILS

Worked with Eric @ Anthem. I have to say he put my mind at ease about nasty calls I was getting and straightened out my taxes. Thanks buddy.

David Orr

November 1st, 2017 Austin, TX DETAILS

Great service...had a few tax returns i needed to catch up on because I was just negligent. After filing the returns which took a little over a week i ended up owing around $31,000 to the IRS. I currently work as consultant so work for me isn't as consistent financially. I knew I couldn't pay the IRS what they were asking. Anthem Tax ended up charging me $2,500 to do an offer in compromise...They settled my debt for $2,000. I'm giving them 4/5 stars because they were positive they would be able to settle my debt for less than $1,000. But, hey ultimately they saved me a nearly $30,000 and they were able to finish everything in less than 60 days. Very happy with their service and I would absolutely recommend using them.

John Salisbury

October 17th, 2017

They were quick and was able to stop the IRS garnishment in 48 hours and helped me save my house. They settled my debt from 87,000 to the IRS and fixed it to $1,000. I will be going back to them to help file my tax returns.

Matthew Sinay

October 10th, 2017 CA

I originally called Anthem Tax Services to get rid of my unpaid IRS debt of over $50,000 that seemed overwhelming and impossible to get rid. Talking to Josh over the phone from start to finish has been a breath of fresh air. There are a buissnes that I can trust and have integrity in what they do. They also treat you like family and actually care about your problems and treat your debt like there own debt. I’ve told countless of people and all my family about them to switch over to there services. I highly recommend them!

Crystal

October 9th, 2017 Agoura Hills, CA

I hired anthem tax services because of my 18,000 tax debt with the IRS and a debt of $7000 to the State. I was never getting anywhere on my payment plan, so I finally decided to find another way of resolving my problem.. You always hear horror stories of scammy tax companies and I was worried myself. Jake was great in guiding me through the whole process and understanding of my financial situation, which is a relief because most other places I called, were just pushing me to hire them. Jake was so patient and spent so much time with me that I felt comfortable and secure with my choice to hire him. After 45 days, Jake was able to lower my tax debt to $500 to the IRS and $100 to the State. I finally have the fresh start I needed. If you're hesitant to call, don't be. I'm happy I did. Thank you Jake & anthem tax team.

Phyllis Ariss

September 27th, 2017

After my husband passed away, I had no idea what to do. IRS and State were harassing me and all I could do was cry. I took a leap of faith and asked Anthem to help. They were all so nice and fantastic to deal with. Hopefully I won't need more debt relief in the future but if I do I know Anthem Tax Services will help.

John

September 4th, 2017 Winnetka, CA

I am a tax preparer for a living myself but have no knowledge in tax law. I got myself into an issue where i owed a decent amount to the IRS and needed professional help. My friend referred me to Anthem Tax Services as a solution. Long story short, i hired them, they reviewed my situation thoroughly and stated they can help me.. a month into the case they found out that i had some property that was left to me by my late mother which i forgot about completely. Unfortunately this hindered Anthem Tax services ability to help me, which i understood, because i did not disclose this to them in the beginning of the case. They set me up on an affordable payment plan as a courtesy and without having to ask...they refunded me %100 of my money ! i assumed by default that they were not going to do that. I am a professional myself and when people pay you for your TIME.. it costs money. Anthem Tax Services still sent me back everything i paid them and that completely blew me away, and is also the reason i am writing this review. They are stand up people and have earned my respect. I recommend them to anyone who wants honest help.

Gabriel Lagunas

August 16th, 2017

I don't like taxes or doing reviews to be honest, the guys at Anthem deserve this. Out of 5 years and 4 firms dealing with my tax debt, these guys are the only ones that got it done. I was skeptical and resistant the whole process because I started thinking no one could help. I got a settlement for $332 on my $43k debt. Thanks guys.

Roxie Smith-Thompson

August 10th, 2017 Winnetka, CA

As if leaving his wife and children for another woman wasn't bad enough, my ex-husband left me with a HUGE Tax Bill.  I was freaking out and didn't know where to turn.  I spoke to a few firms and honestly just got bad vibes from every aggressive telemarketer I talked to.  I reached out to Anthem after seeing their commercial on TV.  They took the time, explained how to settle my debt and how to fill out the tax forms (which are impossible to understand).  They settled my $34,000 debt for $640.00.  I will never go anywhere else for any tax related issues because Anthem actually informs and educates their clients.