Based in Jacksonville, Florida, MoneySolver is a team of financial professionals who educate, advise, and direct individuals in the process of resolving student loan debt. Company staff can help weigh pros and cons of various solutions to high or unaffordable student loan payments as well as other student loan debt problems like wage garnishments, defaulted or delinquent status, and high interest rates.

MoneySolver also offers additional services such as tax relief, debt management, and business finance management. The company was formerly known as Student Loan Solver.

Continue reading for more information, and for MoneySolver reviews.

The Good

• Advisement Services
  • Client Communication
  • Solutions Offered
  • Scholarships and Grants

Advisement Services

MoneySolver has a simple process for providing hope to individuals weighed down by student loan debt:

1. Free Initial Consultation: A company representative makes recommendations to lower payment plans, provides debt re-negotiation tactics, and offers custom student loan consolidation options
  2. Investigation: The company identifies all associated lenders, then contacts them to gather information regarding loans, payment history, balances, and condition
  3. Financial Review and Analysis: The company creates a custom financial statement developed by CPAs, tax attorneys, and other financial professionals

Client Communication

The company maintains excellent communication with its clients and even prospective clients via phone and email communication and live chat. Native Spanish speakers benefit from the company’s bilingual employees.

MoneySolver strives to maintain a line of communication with the customer. The company also communicates with the parties associated with their debts, including loan providers, collection agencies, and the Department of Education.

One customer wrote of their experience, "In today’s rush, rush world, customer service takes a back seat. However, my experience with Lashander was customer service at its best."

Solutions and Benefits Offered

While MoneySolver may not seem to have some of the features of other companies in our Student Debt category (calculators, career support, etc.), this is because of MoneySolver's unique position as a debt relief consulting service. MoneySolver offers help resolving student loan debt issues with a number of paths to relief:

• Income-Based Payment Plans
  • Forgiveness
  • Forbearance and Deferment
  • Consolidation
  • Loan Rehabilitation Programs
  • Wage Garnishment Prevention
  • Hearing Representation

Scholarships and Grants

MoneySolver demonstrates its commitment to mitigating debt by offering students and graduates alike scholarship opportunities. MoneySolver has an open scholarship contest nearly every month. Unlike many other scholarships that only apply to the tuition of future or current students, graduates may also apply and win money to pay off their student loan debt.

The Bad

Eligibility Limitations

While MoneySolver offers student debt solutions that can dramatically lighten or even eliminate the burden of debt, eligibility requirements can be strict and are not always guaranteed. For example, student loan debt forgiveness, which means the lender no longer expects student loan payments, can be granted by very particular qualifying factors such as public service labor after a period of time. United States military in hostile fire or imminent-danger areas, full-time firefighters, full-time nurses, or medical technicians may qualify for forgiveness as well as debtors who have paid 20-25 years on an income-based plan. Many graduates do not meet these terms for student loan forgiveness.

MoneySolver can't control the qualification criteria for a situation such as this, but consumers should be aware that they might not be eligible for all strategies to mitigate student debt.

The Bottom Line

Individuals dealing with student debt problems such as garnishment, defaulted or delinquent status, high interest rate, or unaffordable monthly payments would benefit from speaking to MoneySolver representatives. The initial consultation is free and MoneySolver can suggest student loan solutions its customers might not have considered. Refinancing might be a particularly viable option as there are an estimated 2 million borrowers eligible.

Call our recommended rep over at MoneySolver below.

Jade Jackson

April 8th, 2020 Fort Worth, TX

Julia D was the best person I could ever ask for dill with a problem like this. She work with me and broke things down I didn't understand. Also keep me informed with anything and everything that was going on. I truly appreciate all your help and time you gave me. Thank you

Jade

April 8th, 2020 York, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was a pleasure working with money solver! Julia D was wonderful! Always made time to call and update me and helped me through the entire process!

Mary Pagnani

April 8th, 2020 Raymond, NH

Julia D was so easy to work with and explained everything very clearly. She answered all my questions in a timely fashion , but most of all she was able to help me with my students loans when no one else could. Now my payments are something I can realistically afford.

Othman Belladi

April 7th, 2020 Orlando, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

To whom it may concern, I certainly would like to grasp this opportunity and provide some feedback on the service that I got from Mrs. Dafina B with Money solver in regards to the issues that I had with my Federal Student Loan. Mrs Dafina has been a tremendous help during the process with such detail attention to all my needs, Mrs Dafina B was extremely patient and helpful by listening to me and spending ample time to explain the process to me so I can a proper perception on all that needs to be done to expedite a solution to resolve my issues with my Federal Student loan. I'm great full and thank full to have Mrs Dafina B on my side with Moneysolver.

Apr 08, 2020

Hi Othman Belladi, Thank you for taking the time to write such great things about Dafina and MoneySolver. We are thrilled that you had a great experience and that we were able to resolve your issues with your Student Loan.

Meags

April 7th, 2020 Henderson, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Dashana T was awesome! Thanks for helping me!

Apr 08, 2020

Hi Meags, Thank you for choosing us and allowing us to help you. Dashana is one of our best and we are glad you had a great experience with her.

Jehremy Johnson

April 2nd, 2020 Dallas, TX

Great customer service and they helped with every problem I had I’m very grateful thank you

Apr 08, 2020

Mr. Johnson, Thank you for the recommendation, we are glad we were able to resolve your case. Thank you for choosing us.

John Jones

March 31st, 2020 Buffalo, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were great! I came to this service at a very difficult time in my life, and everyone was great. Thanks to everyone, and Jametrea, I made it! Thanks for all the help along the way. The service helped me navigate the waters of school loan repayment and so much more. Give them a shot, I'm glad that I did. Many thanks!

Feb 28, 2020

Hi John. We are overjoyed to hear Jametrea has done such a great job for you. Thanks for partnering with us and giving us a high recommendation. It was truly our pleasure to help you with this. We are only a phone call away should you need any further assistance.

Samuel Thomas

March 30th, 2020 Buffalo, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were very professional straight to the point. Broke everything down so that I could understand what was going on. love the fact that they break everything down for you step by step explaining the next steps moving forward. They always returned my calls and most of all they also helped me with my taxes . I would definitely recommend them to friends and family they definitely did me a solid.

Mar 31, 2020

Mr. Thomas, Thank you for the kind words and we are glad that you had a great experience with our customer service team. Thank you again for letting us assist you.

Alicia Harvey

March 30th, 2020 Houlton, ME DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The reason i rated this company whe way i did was originally i had some issues with them. But after speaking with Jessica the resolved all my issues. Thank you for your fast response

Mar 27, 2020

Ms. Harvey - We appreciate you taking the time to give us this feedback. I will have our management team reach out to you to go over your concerns.

Genevieve Clark

March 27th, 2020 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Money Solver and my Student Loan Advisor Dashana T have been very professional and prompt in every way. They have done everything they said they would and more. I can't thank them enough. A Five Star Company most definitely and very trustworthy.

Mar 31, 2020

Ms. Clark. Thank you for rating us five stars. We strive for every customer to have a great experience with us and Dashana T is one of the reasons we can consistently provide great customer experiences.

Lewersa20

March 27th, 2020 Wadesboro, NC

I appreciate how Dashana is keeping me in the know of what going on with my student loan debt. She is very professional and kind.

Mar 31, 2020

Lewersa20. Dashana is a great asset to our organization and we appreciate you choosing us to assist you with your student loan needs.

Ted Janusz

March 25th, 2020 Hilliard, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thank you, Ebony T, for helping my husband and I resolve our outstanding student loan debt. We especially appreciate the calm, professional and non-judgemental perspective you adopted when guiding us so expertly in complying with the information requested to establish us as an account in good standing. Your patience in answering our inquiries, and your thorough knowledge and explanation of process are remarkable and exceptionally reassuring. We have felt overwhelmed by this outstanding obligation as life as forced us to put it on a back burner. Your competent assistance has greatly alleviated our anxiety. Thank you so very, very much!

Mar 26, 2020

Mr. and Mrs. Janusz - We are glad that you had a great experience with Ebony and that we could alleviate the anxiety this student loan situation was causing your family. We appreciate you choosing us to assist you with your case.

shannon leiher

March 25th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ebony was very nice and went to great lengths to answer all of my questions and make me feel comfortable

Mar 26, 2020

Ms. Leiher - Thank you for sharing this! Ebony is one of our top Student Loan Advisers and she is very excited that you had a great experience with her.

BayleeM

March 20th, 2020 Lubbock, TX

For the love of God, stop calling me!! 10 calls in one day?!?!?! Ridiculous!!!

Mar 23, 2020

Hi Baylee - thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have removed you from any call lists.

SJ

March 20th, 2020 Arlington, VA

Dafina was a wonderful associate who assisted me with my student loan and got me a reasonable settlement and thanks to her she was wonderful Thank You Sam JARIRI

Mar 23, 2020

Great to hear. Dafina is an asset to our company and I am glad we were able to set up a settlement that worked for you.

Tommy DeLoach

March 19th, 2020 Tyler, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I came to this company completely overwhelmed by student loan debt. My loans were in default and I had no idea how to fix the problem. After contacting moneysolver I was assigned Julia D as my case worker. She was amazing. She walked me through the process and explained the options that were best for me and my situation. Once we decided the route that was best for me; she took the reigns and put everything in motion. For the first time in years I can see a realistic end to my student loan worries. I absolutely recommended MoneySolver to anyone not sure about it. Thank you so much Julia for all you have done for me and being so easy to work with!!

Mar 23, 2020

Mr. DeLoach - thank you for your kind words. I am glad you had a great experience with Julia and that we are able to take this stressful situation off of your plate.

Joseph Nary

March 18th, 2020 Springfield, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My advisor was very helpful Julia D was by far the best person I spoke to on the phone ever

Mar 23, 2020

Mr. Nary - thank you for your positive review. Julia is an asset to our company and we appreciate your business and are very pleased that we were able to resolve your situation.

Joel

March 18th, 2020 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had the pleasure of having Ebony T as my Student Loan Advisor. Her professionalism and vast knowledge in this confusing area of finances made it easy for me understand and make decisions. She has a lot of clients but she always managed to make me feel like the only one. The way she explained everything and took the time to make sure I understood what I was to do gave my whole experience a feeling of personalized care and respect. Ebony heard my plight of the difficulty of trying to raise a family while maintaining the personal accountability of paying off my student loans. She immediately acted on it as if it was her own situation. Now I can look forward to having a less stressful and easier life in which to raise my family. Thank you Ebony for all of your help.

Mar 23, 2020

Hi Joel - We are pleased that we were able to relieve your stressful situation so you can focus on what's important FAMILY. Ebony is a wonderful employee and we appreciate your business.

Shackelfords

March 16th, 2020 Quitman, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We can never get anyone to return our calls or emails. It has been 3 months since any contact about our case. They have been supposedly working on our case since 2018.

Mar 16, 2020

Hi Mr. and Mrs. Shackelford. We sincerely apologize for any miscommunication that may have occurred. It is my understanding you spoke with Maria today and your case has been assigned to a new Analyst. At anytime throughout your case if there is any concerns or questions feel free to reach me at 888-829-0563. Meeting your expectations is our number 1 priority.

Stacie Smith

March 13th, 2020 , FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like how money solver was able to save me money ,they worked on my case immediately. They kept in contact kept me updated and I was knowledgeable of what was going .

Mar 16, 2020

Hi Stacie. We sincerely appreciate the nice review. It is such a pleasure to hear from our clients. And it great to hear we saved you money. That is our goal. We are always here if you need anything in the future. Thanks again for being our client.

Travis R.

March 11th, 2020 Conroe, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would like to say the experience I have received with money solver has been great!! My consultant Ebony T. is tremendous!!! She is/was very prompt in returning my calls and emails as well as staying in contact with me to ensure everything was going well. I definitely know whoever needs any kind of assistance she is the person to go to. Thank you money solver/ Ebony T.!!

Mar 13, 2020

Hi Travis. We couldn't be more happier to hear about your great experience. Ebony does do an outstanding job and we are so lucky to have her. We definitely take pride in our work and I am sure glad it shows. We really appreciate you taking the time to write us such a kind review. Ebony will be thrilled to read this.

CA Roethler

March 11th, 2020 Kansas City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Julia D you can work miracles, you not only stopped the garnishment in a timely manner you were very knowledgeable on what needs to be done 1st and foremost. Very impressive. We appreciate not only your kindness but your caring also. Thank You Julia you did great, We're glad you were our adviser.

Mar 13, 2020

Hi CA. We really want to say thanks for leaving Julia such a wonderful review. We are so happy she was able to get you back on track so fast. We truly understand how devastating a garnishment can be. It was truly our pleasure to be of assistance and get this done. Feel free to reach out to us if there is anything we can do.

918 Sooners Boomer

March 8th, 2020 Kansas City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This consultant Deandre to my money got the contract wrong and now I cant get ahold of him or get anyone to talk to me about it. If left multiple messages and been on hold for long periods without anyone ever picking up the phone.

Mar 11, 2020

Hi 918 Sooners Boomer. We want to sincerely apologize for any miscommication. It is our intentions to get it right for you, however we need a little more information from you to do so. Can you please reach out to us at your earliest convenience so we can proceed with the utmost urgency. Please call 888-829-0563 ext 165

Tiffany Baines

March 6th, 2020 Tulsa, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very helpful, knowledgeable. Comforted me that I could get help with getting out of deferment and that my credit and status of my loans are not forever ruined. Also understanding of life situations that happen preventing one from making expected payments.. Kriston was awesome she was the first person I spoke to and she was pleasant, professional, helpful!!! Not pushy, I could tell she knew that the service being applied for was reliable and not out to take your money, but more wanting to see you get the help you need ! That helped me feel better right away!

Mar 06, 2020

Hi Tiffany. We want to say thanks for trusting us in taking care of everything for you. This is such a wonderful review and we thank you for taking the time to leave this for our company. We are so grateful for our clients and helping others makes our jobs all worthwhile. We always strive to provide the best customer service and we are so glad it shows. Thanks again.

Jenny Hamilton

March 6th, 2020 West Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Dashana T is the best to work with. She always followed up and always let me know where I was at every step of the way in the process of requesting my IDR for my student loans. I will be continuing to go back to her each year to renew my student loan IDR. I would fully recommend Money Solver to anyone with need of support for your student loans and also recommend you request Dashana T as you representative in the process.

Mar 06, 2020

Hi Jenny. We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience with Dashana. She is truly amazing at what she does. We are so glad she shared her expertise on the student loans as we be looking forward to working with you again. You deserve the best. Thanks for recommended us to others so we can give them the same great service.

Emmilyn

March 6th, 2020 Buffalo, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Marchell was extremely helpful every step of the way, always supportive and understanding whenever I needed her. I will definitely be recommending MoneySolver to anyone who needs financial help.

Mar 06, 2020

Hi Emmilyn. We are so thrilled to hear what a wonderful job Marchell was able to do for you. We couldn't agree more that Marchell was the perfect person for the job. She truly cares about her clients and making sure everything is going in the right direction. Thanks for recommending us, we are always glad to help.

Daniel Nicholson

March 6th, 2020 Newberry, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am pleased with moneysolver. Some response times were delayed. Overall they were able to help my situation and get me headed in the right direction

Mar 06, 2020

Hi Daniel. Thanks so much for leaving us this wonderful review. We are overjoyed to here you were pleased overall with your experience. We appreciate the honest feedback as this helps us to make things better. It was our pleasure to assist you in the right direction.

Casey Buie

March 5th, 2020 Lillington, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was in touch with this company in December, still nothing has happened. I have given them my money for help and have received NO help. I am discouraged and frustrated. So many unanswered emails and phone calls. Do not use this company.

Mar 06, 2020

Hi Casey. We want to give you our sincerest apologize we did not meet your expectations. The Manager has reached out to you and is willing to make sure your case proceeds forward if you would like to continue. Feel free to reach out to us at 888-829-0563 ext 165

PKrause1967

March 2nd, 2020 ,

I would like to thank Russell T & Dafina B for there swift financial professionalism. Because of there guidance I'm able to get rid of my debt. Thank you so much guy's. Peter D. Krause

Mar 02, 2020

Hi Peter. This is such great news and we are so glad to be partake in helping. It really is our pleasure to give you the guidance you needed and well deserved. We are proud or our team and the work they can accomplish. We are just a phone call away if you need any assistance in the future.

Jasmaine Turnbull

March 2nd, 2020 Windsor, CT

My experience with money solver has been great. My advisor has been very helpful and attentive to my needs, and has been available for me whenever I need her. Thank you Monicia J.

Mar 02, 2020

Hi Jasmaine. We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We could not be more pleased to hear what a great job Monica has done for you. She will be thrilled to read this. We are always available if there are any further questions.

Alex Fowler

March 2nd, 2020 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My favorite part of this entire process was my adviser Dashana T, she was always there for me. Advocating for me and really went about and beyond to make sure I understood the entire process and was always quick to respond to any email or phone call.

Mar 02, 2020

Hi Alex. Wow we are so glad to here Dashana was here to help. We strive to provide explanations throughout the process so our clients are fully aware of what is going on at all times. We have your back as you deserve. Always feel free to reach out to us if we can be of further assistance.

Dustin Prudhomme

March 2nd, 2020 Texarkana, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Dafina surely deserves all credit for helping me. She was determined and got everything done for me super fast and even gave me a website to do my taxes for free! She totally rocks!

Michael Hamilton

February 26th, 2020 Saint Cloud, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Monica has been absolutely stellar. I trust that she will get results I desire and my questions are always immediately answered.

Feb 28, 2020

Hi Michael. We would like to say thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review for Monica. We couldn't agreement more that she is absolutely stellar at her job and everything she does for us. It really means a lot that you put your trust in us.

Zarek Richards

February 25th, 2020 Altus, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had some trouble getting in touch with my agent, but overall my experience was great. Marchell B was a great help!!!!!

Feb 28, 2020

Hi Zarek. We would like to thank you for choosing us to help with all your needs. Thanks for the honest feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know. We work as a team so if there is anything that is not exceeding your expectations don't hesitate to reach out to another member.

T.M.S

February 21st, 2020 Pompano Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

MoneySolver has a stellar representative LaShander V! Her last name proves well. Lashander will protect your money! She made sure she handled everything needed with impeccable timing. Even though I already had my income being garnished she set everything in motion for it to stop and even recently just explained how my tax return would be taken if I were getting any money back. I can’t thank Lashaunder enough. I thank the Heavenly Father that I found this company and had Lashaunder as my go to rep!

Nov 13, 2019

Hi T.M.S. Thanks for giving LaShander a shout out and recognizing her for her hard work. This is a great review and she will be so happy when she reads it. We are so happy you chose to work with MoneySolver and our due diligence paid off to get you a resolution that fits you. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Chasity Ross

February 19th, 2020 Marietta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Erica was very nice and explained things thoroughly to me. She seems very dedicated to helping me with my current situation and left me with a very positive outlook for my future with moneysolver. Thank you Chasity Ross

Feb 20, 2020

Hi Chasity. Thanks so much for the kind review. We really appreciate the shout out to Erica. She really does have your best interest at heart. We strive to transform our clients financial futures. We understand how stressful this can be. Thanks again.

Casey Moody

February 19th, 2020 Griffin, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was already nervous to give my money to someone over the phone. They had no problem taking my payment but just as I thought (even after I emailed joel) after 72 freaking hours no one has reached out. Does any one else no another company who actually helps?

Feb 28, 2020

Hi Casey. We would like to apologize for any miscommunication and not meeting your expectations. We had taken the time to review your account and is currently being handled in our Client Care department. They will be back in touch with you soon. Feel free to reach out to 888-829-0563 ext 165 if you have any questions.

Nicolette huffman

February 13th, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Dafina is amazing! She needs a promotion! She restored my faith in your company

Feb 13, 2020

Hi Nicolette. We are so happy you everything went well on your case. Dafina is simply amazing at what she does. We appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It was our pleasure to be here to assist you.

Asia Thomas

February 12th, 2020 Louisville, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Well I jus want to be honest at first it was rough. But My girl Monicia J my student loan officer came thru an change everything around for me... But this company has been great and the most honest people.... Thank you

Feb 13, 2020

Hi Asia. We appreciate your honest feedback and glad you took the leap of faith to choose us. Monica is awesome at what she does and we are glad you took the time to recognize her hard work. Integrity and Honesty is what it is all about. Thanks again.

Gwennette Preston

February 12th, 2020 Lancaster, CA

Working with Moneysolver has been a great experience. Mr. G handled everything for me. All I literary did was sign the forms. The experience was easy and comfortable. Mr. G walked me through each step of the process. I guarantee you will love this company and their representatives.

Feb 13, 2020

Hi Gwennette. We are so happy you had a great experience. Thank you for leaving us such an outstanding review. This will help others in your situation and not know which way to turn. Thanks for the shout out for Mr. G. he will be thrilled to hear what a wonderful job he has done.

Clinton Price

February 12th, 2020 Cary, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Money solvers say that they will keep in good communication is a lie . They was going to charge me a 1000.00 dollars to take care of a student loan garnishment was told the wrong information at the start . I called 2 mouths after starting the program to get a update and left messages after messages. When I finally got someone to talk to me they told me the deal that was worked out a month ago after I found out what it was it was the same deal I worked out with the government 3 months before . So I could have saved my money and done it myself for free . Now because of that I have nothing lost everything and still waiting on the phone call that was promised back in the middle of December. Dont worry about it now cause if that's the best you can do about getting back with someone that there shows your true communication skills .So my best advice is to move on to a different company because I feel like I have been in a scam . Worst thing I have ever done was call money solvers thanks for nothing you guys dont even deserve 1 star in my book. Dont worry about someone from there puttting a message under my comment that you are investigating the darn problem either. Because you probably want even put it on your review site, and once again thanks for nothing.

Feb 14, 2020

Hi Clinton. We do sincerely apologize for any miscommunication on your case. I have tried to reach you by phone so I can review all your concerns and will try to reach out to you again or you can feel free to reach out to me at 888-829-0563 ext 165.

Meg M

February 7th, 2020 Austin, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company is the worst company I have ever worked with. I started giving them payments August 13th. and so far have given them over $800 and they are still charging me. I have not been able to get in contact with someone about my wage garnishment issue for well over a month. No one will get on the phone with me or call me back so I resorted to emailing the man who initially conned me into signing up to use their "help". My emails to him are me saying "I don't know if I am the only person who works with your company that has to beg to get in contact with someone but this is ridiculous." His response is always "hey Megan as anyone called you yet? I emailed my coworkers to call you." This has been the biggest disappointment and I paid them to help me yet I have done all the work on my own. Do not use this company.

Feb 07, 2020

Hi Megan. I wanted to apologize you did not have an exceptional experience. I would like to review your case in detail, however I do not have enough information to find you in our system. Please reach out to me at 888-829-0563 Ext 165 so we can further discuss.

Jay Rouge

February 4th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I absolutely love Monicia! She has been a great help throughout this entire process with me & I appreciate all of the insight she has given me. I appreciate having her! She has been able to relieve the stress of it all for me & I know without her it wouldn’t be possible. Keep up the great work Monicia! You’re AMAZING!

Feb 05, 2020

Hi Jay. Thanks so much for choosing MoneySolver to assist you in all your matters. We are so grateful Monica was able to provide you with excellent service. We strive hard for each and every client. If you need anything in the future don't hesitate to call.

Kyiah Graham

January 30th, 2020 Auburn, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

MoneySolver will disregard and wants or statements from you and will give you what they want to give you while constantly charging every month without any attempt to even deliver on the thing I asked them day one "we will look in to it in the future" I have texted them multiple times though multiple weeks with no response

Feb 03, 2020

Hi Kyiah. We do apologize for any miscommication on your account. I have escalated your case to make sure we have someone reach out to you shortly. I will also give you a number you can call me as well. 888-829-0563 ext 165

Mtlae

January 29th, 2020 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lashander, from day one, provided me with detailed information on how she was going to proceed with my case. She answered every question I had and followed up through either email or phone calls throughout the weeks. Her level of professionalism not only exceeded my expectations, but she went as far as taking it upon herself to follow up with the Department of Education and getting my wage garnishment off by having the Department of Education confirm it in a conference call. In today’s rush, rush world, customer service takes a back seat. However, my experience with Lashander was customer service at its best. She is currently working diligently to finish my case putting my family at ease and giving us the confident we need to know that our situation is already changing for the better.

Feb 06, 2020

Hi Mtlae. We are so glad we provided you with the customer service you truly deserve. We couldn't agree more Lashader works hard to provide guidance and professionalism every step of the way. We strive to make this our mission because our client's are important to our success. We really appreciate the outstanding review.

George Mickens

January 28th, 2020 Detroit, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My wife and I thought we had a combined dept of over $20,000 Dollars to the IRS, we were set up with a Rep named Alec Jones in Jacksonville, FL. after looking into it Alec told us that we Only Owed a little over $900.00 and that he will stop the payments coming out of our bank account, That was Last Year and they are STILL TAKING MONEY Out of My Account!!!!! I have Payed them Over $1000.00 for a $900.00 Dept and No Return Calls or emails!!!!! DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE, THEY ARE CON ARTISTS!!!!!!!

Feb 03, 2020

Hi George. Thanks for you honest feedback. We are going to review your case is full detail to make sure we cover everything you owe is correct. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to get this taken care of for you.

Chris S

January 28th, 2020 Bartlett, NH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Da'Shana T did a fantastic job of helping me out with a tough student loan problem. I could not have done it without her! She was a pleasure to work with and always there when I had questions. I now sleep better knowing this has been taken care of. I highly recommend Da'Shana and MoneySolver.

Jan 29, 2020

Hi Chris. Wow what a wonderful review and shout out to Da'Shana. We are so glad to know you were well taken care of. It is always nice to get a good night sleep too. We welcome anyone you recommend to us. Thanks for being a great client.

luis tellez

January 23rd, 2020 Pompano Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If it wouldn't have been for Mrs. Da'Shana T my student loan advisor I wouldn't have been able to solve my student loan issue in the way that she did again thank you Mrs. T for all your help and dedication.

Jan 28, 2020

Hi Luis. We are so glad you were able to experience the great work of Da'Shana. We couldn't have said it better. We want to thank you for the wonderful review and can't say thanks enough for choosing us to help. We are always here for you if you need anything.

Amy Raabe

January 20th, 2020 Carol Stream, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Dale was fantastic in helping me out! He was very knowledgeable, and made me feel at ease with my loan issues. His explanation of the process was very helpful!

Jan 28, 2020

Hi Amy. We first would like to thank you for leaving MoneySolver such a great review. Dale is a true asset to our company as is very knowledgeable. It means so much to him provide outstanding service to each and every client. Thanks again for choosing us.

James Wallace

January 16th, 2020 Leander, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

What a great guy what a great company I just started And we got off on the right foot These are very knowledgeable people

Jan 20, 2020

Hi James. We appreciate you taking the time to write us such a nice review. We couldn't be more happier to here everything went well for you, that's mean we done our job. This is never easy to go at it alone and we are glad you chose us to help you. It has been our pleasure to have a wonderful client like you.