Based in Jacksonville, Florida, MoneySolver is a team of financial professionals who educate, advise, and direct individuals in the process of resolving student loan debt. Company staff can help weigh pros and cons of various solutions to high or unaffordable student loan payments as well as other student loan debt problems like wage garnishments, defaulted or delinquent status, and high interest rates.

MoneySolver also offers additional services such as tax relief, debt management, and business finance management. The company was formerly known as Student Loan Solver.

The Good

• Advisement Services
  • Client Communication
  • Solutions Offered
  • Scholarships and Grants

Advisement Services

MoneySolver has a simple process for providing hope to individuals weighed down by student loan debt:

1. Free Initial Consultation: A company representative makes recommendations to lower payment plans, provides debt re-negotiation tactics, and offers custom consolidation options
  2. Investigation: The company identifies all associated lenders, then contacts them to gather information regarding loans, payment history, balances, and condition
  3. Financial Review and Analysis: The company creates a custom financial statement developed by CPAs, tax attorneys, and other financial professionals

Client Communication

The company maintains excellent communication with its clients and even prospective clients via phone and email communication and live chat. Native Spanish speakers benefit from the company’s bilingual employees.

MoneySolver strives to maintain a line of communication with the customer. The company also communicates with the parties associated with their debts, including loan providers, collection agencies, and the Department of Education.

Solutions and Benefits Offered

While MoneySolver may not seem to have some of the features of other companies in our Student Debt category (calculators, career support, etc.), this is because of MoneySolver's unique position as a debt relief consulting service. MoneySolver offers help resolving student loan debt issues with a number of paths to relief:

• Income-Based Payment Plans
  • Forgiveness
  • Forbearance and Deferment
  • Consolidation
  • Loan Rehabilitation Programs
  • Wage Garnishment Prevention
  • Hearing Representation

Scholarships and Grants

MoneySolver demonstrates its commitment to mitigating student debt by offering students and graduates alike scholarship opportunities. MoneySolver has an open scholarship contest nearly every month. Unlike many other scholarships that only apply to the tuition of future or current students, graduates may also apply and win money to pay off their student loan debt.

The Bad

Eligibility Limitations

While MoneySolver offers student debt solutions that can dramatically lighten or even eliminate the burden of debt, eligibility requirements can be strict and are not always guaranteed. For example, student loan debt forgiveness, which means the lender no longer expects student loan payments, can be granted by very particular qualifying factors such as public service labor after a period of time. United States military in hostile fire or imminent-danger areas, full-time firefighters, full-time nurses, or medical technicians may qualify for forgiveness as well as debtors who have paid 20-25 years on an income-based plan. Many graduates do not meet these terms for student loan forgiveness.

MoneySolver can't control the qualification criteria for a situation such as this, but consumers should be aware that they might not be eligible for all strategies to mitigate student debt.

The Bottom Line

Individuals dealing with student debt problems such as garnishment, defaulted or delinquent status, high interest rate, or unaffordable payments would benefit from speaking to MoneySolver representatives. The initial consultation is free and MoneySolver can suggest solutions its customers might not have considered. Refinancing might be a particularly viable option as there are an estimated 2 million borrowers eligible.

Call our recommended rep over at MoneySolver below.

T.M.S
November 13th, 2019 Pompano Beach, FL DETAILS

I am very grateful to have found this company and trust the process after signing up! LaShander V. was a phenomenal representation of what MoneySolver says it will do for you. I can’t thank LaShander enough for her due diligence and results!

Nov 13, 2019

Hi T.M.S. Thanks for giving LaShander a shout out and recognizing her for her hard work. This is a great review and she will be so happy when she reads it. We are so happy you chose to work with MoneySolver and our due diligence paid off to get you a resolution that fits you. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Brian B
November 13th, 2019 Hope Mills, NC DETAILS

Welli am just starting out with money saver and so far I am very pleased with my dealings with Dale he spent a lot of time with me on the phone and gave me a piece of mind about these loans I have that I haven't had in a long time and I truly appreciate it hopefully in the future it will continue to go this well

Nov 13, 2019

Hi Brian. We are so happy to hear that everything is going well on your case thus far. It is our goal to get you the best possible outcome and it all starts with a good understanding of your situation and your expectations on the outcome. This is absolutely wonderful to hear Dale has done an amazing job explaining the plan. He is a true asset to our company.

J. G.
November 1st, 2019 Westwego, LA

I am greatful for the level comfort that speaking with MoneySolver Dale B gave me. I look forward to settling my student debt with Dale and his teams support. J. G.

Nov 05, 2019

Hi J.G. We really look forward to working with you to get this stressful time behind you. We are committed in what we do, and it all starts with great clients like you. Thanks for leaving us a wonderful review.

Claudia Payton
November 1st, 2019

Ms V and the team was able to set me up out of default with my student loan. It was scary at first wondering if I was being scam or not. But with a leap of faith and trust LaShander was a fighter for me and got me square away. Thank you for your hard work and commitment to me despite your heavy caseload. If ananything else you earn a large frozen margarita. Thanks again

Nov 05, 2019

Hi Claudia. We are so thrilled you chose to partner and appreciate the feedback. Thank you for giving LaShander a shout out. We are so happy that we she was able to relieve the stress of this situation. Happy clients like you makes our jobs worthwhile.

scott pruitt
November 1st, 2019 Piggott, AR

Great information / knowable attendents

Nov 05, 2019

Hi Scott. Thanks so much for the compliments and feedback. It's clients like you that drive us to do our very best. Should you need our assistance again or if you just have a question don't hesitate to call.

Edmond Black
October 31st, 2019 Shreveport, LA DETAILS

First, the agent was able to bring me up to date on the status of my loan. Then we discussed the process that will follow..

Nov 01, 2019

Hi Edmond. We are so glad to hear from you with a wonderful review. It means so much to know we are getting it right. We look forward to establishing an agreement that works for you. Always feel free to reach out to us with any questions.

Glenn N Weston
October 29th, 2019 Oklahoma City, OK

Talked today with Dale B he was very informative and Thorough regarding my situation I have great expectations with this process.

Oct 31, 2019

He Glenn. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review and shout out to Dale. It is our pleasure to assist you in the matter and we look forward to a positive outcome for you. We have your back.

C.Maxcy
October 25th, 2019 Hemet, CA DETAILS

LaShander...This is the name of the woman who spent her whole morning working on my case for student loan garnishment. She knows her stuff and speaks very intelligently, clearly while being personable. When the Dept. of Education was giving us different stories I was proud and lucky to have LaShander in my corner while listening in. I was rooting for the way she fought on my behalf. It's people like her, with her spirit and drive who deserve to move up in a great company. Thank you!!!!

Oct 28, 2019

Hi C. Maxcy. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review. LaShander is going to be thrilled when she reads this review. She is a true asset to our company. We are so happy to hear she was able to get everything resolved for you. Fighting for our clients with a positive outcome makes our jobs worthwhile.

Jacob
October 15th, 2019 Waterville, OH DETAILS

Very pleasant and helpful customer service.

Oct 17, 2019

Hi Jacob. We would like to say thanks for leaving us a positive review. We strive to provide excellent service to each and every client and we are so happy we met your expectations. Feel free to reach out to us in the future if we can be of assistance.

Jeffery Smith
October 8th, 2019 Dallas, TX DETAILS

My experience has been horrible. After my first payment to them I haven't recieved any calls or emails from them on the status. I've been told that they have assigned me someone named Tracy to oversee my case. Still haven't received a call or email. I've been told a manager would contact me. It never happened. They won't get another dime from me until I hear something. I'm contacting the BBB today!

Oct 09, 2019

Hi Jeffery. Thanks for the feedback on your case. We are investigating your account and will get back to you shortly. You can always feel free to reach out to us at 888-829-0563 ext 165 if you have any questions.

Sophia Lawrence
October 8th, 2019 Kalamazoo, MI

Just starting loving the awesome customer service,explained everything thoroughly and was very informational.

Oct 09, 2019

Hi Sophia. We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We take pride in providing excellent customer service and we are so happy to hear our employees are shining through in this area. You have a team of experts behind you. Feel free to reach out to anyone of them as we are always here to help.

Thomas Demar Dixon
October 1st, 2019 Horn Lake, MS

Well Money Solver is a good company to connect with cause they will help ya and solve your problems. I’ll recommend anybody to them and thanks.

Oct 02, 2019

Hi Thomas. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. We want to say thanks for letting us assist you in getting these matters resolved. It is so important to us to provide excellent service and even more important it is nice to hear when we succeed. Thanks for passing MoneySolver along to anyone is needs our help.

Nancy
September 27th, 2019 Clifton, NJ DETAILS

My student loan advisor was great. Very helpful every step of the way. Always giving reassurance and instituting a path of calmness.

Sep 30, 2019

Hi Nancy. We would like to say Thanks for taking time out of your day to leave us such a nice review. We are so glad you chose to partner with us and transform your financial future. We strive to provide the exceptional client service. Feel free to reach out to us if there is anything more we can assist you with.

Teresa
September 26th, 2019 Ridge, NY DETAILS

Very informative . And they take the time to answer your questions and have multiple options to offer in ways you wouldn’t expect.

Sep 29, 2019

Hi Teresa. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. We are so glad we were able you different options to get everything resolved. Feel free to reach out to us if we can be of assistance in the future.

John Riley
September 20th, 2019 Baltimore, MD DETAILS

I am a brand new client with Money Solver, so my rating at the moment is five stars. Dale has great customer service and help me out tremendously with my account. I hope that my future dealings with this company is as good as it is at the moment. I look forward to my future dealings with this company. I truly believe that Dale set me up with the best plan possible, and live me to believe that my account will be in good hands. I would like to thank Money Solver in advance for there Time, Patience, and Concern, in moving forward with a positive outlook. Once again, thank you.

Sep 20, 2019

John, thank you for letting Dale know how much he has meant to you. We appreciate the opportunity to have you as our client and we look forward to continue being of service to you.

Tonja Hendryx
September 17th, 2019 Battle Creek, MI DETAILS

I have had 3 payments taken out from MoneySolver, as well as being garnished by TWO different student loan companies, and am now on the verge of being homeless with a child to support. I also was urged to upgrade (an extra $600 for a $1,000 total) to the "Rush Package" seems I am being garnished twice per check. I was GURARANTEED all sorts of things. My own personal assistant who would always communicate and be there for me. I have heard from her TWICE with no real information. I was guraranteed a solution within 21-30 days. We are almost to day 30 since my first payment to MoneySolver went out and still NOTHING. Oh and they said they "never received" the first set of authorization forms I sent, ONLY after I emailed them a week later to see where my case was at. So I sent them again with a not-so-nice message from the SAME place I sent the first set, and they magically made it the second time. Every time I ask a question or challenge what was initially promised, the lady assigned to my case replies with, "I do not work in that department, so I can't answer that." The initial call was a God send, and I finally had hope with all the promises that were made. In fact, Robert even gave me his direct line "in case I had any problems, or if I felt my concerns were not being addressed." When I told him it sounded too good to be true with their guarantees, he said, "All of our calls are recorded, and I wouldn't say anything that wasn't true especially knowing it is recorded." Kimberly tried to explain away "why" she wasn't communicating with me by first blaming the hurricane in Florida. Hhhhhmmmm. As much as I sympathize with the staff who had to leave the office for a bit, technology allows us to stay in touch despite not "being in the office." Then she said she would forward my concerns to her manager, and the manger would be in touch the following Monday. Never happened. I called Robert right away when I felt that my personal assistant, Kimberly M., wasn't working hard for me. Guess what? He did NOT answer, and never returned my call. Getting someone to answer the phone, except for the new customer line, is next to impossible. I'm tired of reaching out and paying for a service that has no interest in truly helping me get out of this dire situation. I was told they had an A+ Better Business Beareau rating. I guess it is time I go to the BBB to change that, as much as I don't want to. I was SO looking forward to having a positive outcome for me and my daughter. Thanks for the false promises, and false hope Moneysolver.

Sep 17, 2019

Tonja, thank you for your honest feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience has taking a rough turn. We will have someone reach out to you right away. We look forward to making things right.

Cori G
September 11th, 2019 Lombard, IL DETAILS

MoneySolver and it's associates, were beyond helpful in managing my student loan debts, assisting me in getting on an affordable payment plan, and out of default.

Sep 12, 2019

Cori, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are happy to hear the you are more than satisfied. Thank you for choosing us to partner with you towards your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Kelly P
September 11th, 2019 Newark, OH DETAILS

I am so pleased with the process and so thankful to Hamara for everything she has done to help me get back on track with my student loans! She has been incredibly kind and has made this process so smooth and easy. Thank you Hamara and MoneySolver!

Sep 12, 2019

Kelly, we take an individualized approach with all of our clients in order to make sure that you know that we are a team throughout this journey. Hamara will be enthused to hear that she has left such an impact. Thank you for taking the time to give her a shout out and we look forward to being with you now and always.

Donna J.
September 9th, 2019 Columbia, SC DETAILS

I am a 60 year old woman who went back to college in my 40's. Life happened and I found myself in a defaulted student loan situation. I was in a panic as the collectors were about to institute wage garnishments from my job. Desperate and scared, I reached out to Money Solver and my prayers were answered. Everyone that I came in contact with were professional, knowledgeable, courteous and kind. They cared about me and I felt it from the very first phone call. KImberly M is a God send. She walked me through the process step by step. She was always available and prompt with answers to my questions. She always made me feel like she had my back, that I was not alone , that many people go through this process and that she could and would help me. I am now in a financial rehabiltation program that affords me low monthly payments and I couldnt be more pleased. The process was easy and fast. Thank you Kimberly M and Money Solver! I give you 10 zillion stars!! Donna J. Columbia S.C.

Sep 10, 2019

Donna, thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We are proud to hear the your experience was such an impact filled one. It has been our pleasure to be of service to you during this time. Thank you for partnering with us on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Mayra Fuentes Souza
September 9th, 2019 Chula Vista, CA

I got a great representative by the name ángel D very helpful and fees customer service

Sep 10, 2019

Mayra, thank you for taking the time to leave us such great feedback. We appreciate having you as our client and we look forward to being of any future assistance. Thank you for choosing to partner with us towards transforming your financial future.

Lisa Elam
September 4th, 2019 Clermont, FL DETAILS

I want to thank Money Solvers for their help in getting my monthly payment to IRS down by 50%. Alec J one of their agents worked so hard at assisting me in this matter. He was very professional and was very knowledgeable about the laws of IRS, and he wanted to make sure that I was happy and knew what was going on the whole time through this process that was very stressful at times. I just want to say, "Thank You Alec for all your help in this matter. Sincerely, L. L. Elam

Sep 04, 2019

Hi Lisa. Your review means so much to us, thank you. We agree, Alec is such an asset to our company. He is going to be thrilled with all the compliments. Taxes are complicated and we are so glad you chose up to help through this stressful situation. We are a phone call away should you have any questions. Thanks again.

Patty
September 4th, 2019 Sioux City, IA DETAILS

Money solver worked really hard to provide a solution for my student loans. Thankyou money solver!!!!

Sep 04, 2019

Hi Patty. We would like to thank you for leaving a positive review. We understand this can be a stressful situation which is why we worked so hard to get this done for you. We are just a ring away should you need additional assistance or simply have a question.

Mark
August 26th, 2019 Mentor, OH

They took $500.00 from us and did nothing. This is a scam

Aug 26, 2019

Hi Mark. We apologize for your experience, however I am not able to locate you in our system as being a client of MoneySolver. If there is some mistake would like to for you to reach out to us so we can make it right. We can be reached at 888-829-0563 ext 165.

Laytwan slaughter
August 26th, 2019 Rowlett, TX DETAILS

Money Solvers has been great. From the beginning they were very helpful

Aug 26, 2019

Hi Laytwan. Thanks for reaching out to us and providing an outstanding review. We are working hard to provide excellent service and we are so excited we were able to help you. If there is anything we can do in the future we are only a phone call away. Thanks again.

Mr Foster
August 26th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

Just make sure you have the right person for what your trying to get done!!!

Aug 26, 2019

Hi Mr. Foster. Thanks for your feedback, we are always striving to provide outstanding customer service. We hope we were able to help achieve all your goals. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of assistance in the future.

Salvador
August 26th, 2019 Hayward, CA DETAILS

They were really able to work with me and my schedule to make sure that I was not paying more than I can actually afford.

Aug 26, 2019

Hi Salvador. Thank you very much for such a great review. We really work hard to make sure we get the best outcome for our clients. If we can be of assistance if the future feel free to reach out to us for all your financial needs.

Jennifer schiano
August 23rd, 2019

So far, my experience with money solver, representative Dale has been excellent

Aug 23, 2019

Hi Jennifer. We appreciate your feedback and so excited to hear everything is going well. We strive to provide each of our client's a personalized experience. We will pass this along to Dale.

AMY
August 20th, 2019 Meridian, ID DETAILS

They basically ripped me off! I paid my monthly payments to them every month and they did NOTHING for me. They got me the exact same arrangement that I had already negotiated for myself. I could have taken the $1000's of dollars I gave to them to pay down my debt. They are scam artists and don't care at all about the "Client". Filing a complaint with the BBB and Attorney General!

Aug 20, 2019

Hi Amy. We would like to apologize for your negative experience. We'd like to learn more about you specific situation and make things right. If you wouldn't mind giving us a call at (888) 829-0563 ext 165 it would greatly be appreciated. We look forward to speaking with you.

Ken
August 20th, 2019 Pompano Beach, FL DETAILS

Dale was excellent! Very compassionate is discussing this uncomfortable topic. Dale was knowledgeable, informative and a great representative to your company.

Aug 21, 2019

Hi Ken. We appreciate your review. We are so thrilled to hear Dale was able to assist you with all your needs. We will be sure to pass this along to Dale to let him know what a positive impact he had made.

Daniel Meeks
August 20th, 2019 San Mateo, CA DETAILS

It was a rough start. But once I was able to connect with Monica which helped get things rolling for me later to connect with AMANDA B who played a major role in getting this done. Not only were things done but very quickly. I love how they respect my time and always took this seriously. Thank you all SO MUCH.

Aug 21, 2019

Hi Daniel. Thanks for feedback and we are super excited everything turned out well. Amanda is a true asset to our company and we are so glad she was able to get everything resolved for you quickly. We really appreciate clients like you.

Stacy
August 14th, 2019 Round Lake, IL DETAILS

MoneySolvers helped me lower my payments even though my loans were in default. I especially enjoyed working with Dafina, who worked with me and the lender. Great outcome!

Aug 14, 2019

Hi Stacy. Thanks for review and allowing our company to help you with your student loans. This should never be a burden when you work so hard towards your education. We are so glad to hear Dafina was able to work with the lender and provide you with a great outcome. I will pass this along to her. Feel free to reach out to us if you ever need assistance in the future.

VIRGINIA DONOFRIO
August 13th, 2019 Kissimmee, FL

I was very nervous and worried about trusting company about my student loans. I have had problems in the past about other companies stealing my identity and charging me outrageous amounts of money to *help lower my amount,* just to find out it was a lie. When I got in contact with Money Solvers, Jeremy was so kind and offered to listen and told me what to expect. Ms. Ebony was the next one that contacted me, with emails and phone calls back and forth; she listened and understood my apprehension in trusting ANYONE with my dilemma. Even to the point of putting in my file to identify themselves as part of Money Solvers and not to start with *.. im calling about your student loans** (I would hang up and avoid the calls) Julieanna was the next one and she was so very kind and explained so very much about how the process works. And how to fix what happened up until now. My final and my savior... Jonathan P. There are no words that could express how very much he helped and saved me. Even when I had a collection company call and scare me. He was so kind and my hero when he called and straightened out the situation. Whenever I had a question or concern.. he was always there for me.. I can not express how so very grateful Money Solvers has been and wonderful the employees are in gaining my trust to answer the phone and fixing my problem THANK YOU .. so very very much to all my people and especially My Hero, Jonathan.

Aug 13, 2019

Hi Virginia. Thanks for your kind words and leaving us a positive review. We understand how stressful this was for you and we are so happy we were able to help. We strive to do our best and it all starts with wonderful customers like you. I share this review with your hero Jonathan and all the others on the team. Don't hesitate to call if we could be of further assistance.

Stephanie
August 11th, 2019 Hemet, CA DETAILS

I’m so thrilled that I’m getting help with what I need. Every person I’ve dealt with has been absolutely positive and personable. Kimberly is so quick and polite and has been so transparent with me. I couldn’t ask for a better team to help me out with my student loan debt situation.

Aug 12, 2019

Hi Stephanie. Thanks for your kind words and positive response. I will be sure to pass this along to the team that has helped you along the way. The pleasure was ours and if you need anything else don't hesitate to reach out.

Alan Doward
August 7th, 2019 Bakersfield, CA DETAILS

Dafina was very professional, attentive, knowledgeable and prompt in all my dealings with her A great ambassador for Money Solvers.

Aug 08, 2019

Hi Alan. We appreciate you positive feedback about MoneySolver. We agree Dafina is a great Ambassador and we will be sure to pass this along to her. Our team is always ready to help you in the future with any tax, student loan, or business need you may have.

John
August 7th, 2019 Douglasville, GA

As of now my case is on going, but Ms Tiffany has definitely been there for me. She has been available via email/phone. Ms Tiffany has a Great attitude. Keep it up, I can't wait to get results.

Aug 08, 2019

Hi John. Thanks for your positive comments. We are glad we can be here every step of the way for you. We will pass along the nice review to Tiffany. She is real gem. We look forward to getting everything resolved so you can concentrate on your bright future.

Tracie Rowland
August 7th, 2019 Cincinnati, OH

Everything was great everyone was so nice and helpful to me. Process of everything was quick easy and fast. Thank you money saver.

Aug 08, 2019

Hi Tracie. Thank you so much for this great 5 star review. We really appreciate your help sharing the word about us. It was our pleasure to assist you.

Andrew
August 5th, 2019 Charlotte, NC DETAILS

I’ve had excellent service and understanding of my needs Every step of the way. Keep up the great work!

Aug 06, 2019

Andrew, your feedback makes all the difference. Thank you for being our client!

Destiney
August 5th, 2019 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

My experience has been swift and responsive thus far. Very informative staff and the actually go out their way to help . Thanks you hopong all the best to myself in the end.

Aug 06, 2019

Destiney, when in need of a friend and a solution, we will always be there. Thank you for partnering with us on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Giavona S Barwick
August 5th, 2019 Tampa, FL DETAILS

So far so good you have definitely delivered 👍. I am so excited to have this off my back. Thanks for all the time your team had put into me and bringing me back into Good standard with my loan. Gigi

Aug 06, 2019

Giavona, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We take pride in helping as much as we possibly can. Thank you for choosing to partner with us to get back on track with your student loans.

Julius Whitworth
August 2nd, 2019 Tullahoma, TN

Everyone was knowledgeable and quick to help or fix any issues

Aug 05, 2019

Hi Julius, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! It was our pleasure to work with you and for you to be able to take the steps toward a brighter financial future. Our team is always ready to help you in the future with any tax, student loan, or business need you may

Joy
August 2nd, 2019 Pine Bluff, AR

Before Money Solver I had no idea of which way to turn. I was in the process of having my wages garnished. The staff was very nice and understanding. They explained everything very well and I had no problem with getting someone on the phone when I had questions.

Aug 05, 2019

Hi Joy, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! We are so happy we could help you through stressful time. We’re also glad we were able to help you take steps toward a brighter financial future. Our team is always ready to help you in the future with any tax, student loan, or business need you may have.

Derek
July 30th, 2019 Cumming, GA DETAILS

MoneySolver was able to provide great service while giving me information about my Student loan. I was getting my pay check garnished and they were able to stop the garnishments. Now I can make a small payment each month.

Jul 30, 2019

Hi Derek, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! We’re so glad we were able to help you take steps toward a brighter financial future. Our team is always ready to help you in the future with any tax, student loan, or business need you may have.

Marie
July 30th, 2019 New Hyde Park, NY DETAILS

Money Solver started instantly to review and resolve the problem I was having with the default of my student loan. For a nominal fee, my problem was quickly and fairly resolved. Thanks so much to Johnathan, in particular.

Jul 30, 2019

Hi Marie, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! It was our pleasure to assist you. We’re so glad we were able to make your financial future brighter. We are just a phone call away should you need help in the future any tax, student loan, or business need you may have.

Candice MIchelle Silva
July 30th, 2019 Swansea, MA DETAILS

I had the privilege of speaking to Dale. He was very understanding as I was quite a mess making this phone call with such a huge financial burden weighing heavy on me. He took his time to explain everything that would take place once I signed on. Dale has given me hope that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I believe this program will give me the best possible outcome concerning my Parent Plus loan debt. I wish the same experience for the next person in my situation that's just trying to keep their head above water! Best of luck to everyone! Thank you again Dale you've been most helpful! Respectfully, C.M.S

Jul 30, 2019

Hi Candace, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! We’re so glad we were able to help you take steps toward a brighter financial future. We’re also happy to hear you appreciated Dale’s work! We are very lucky to have such a valuable employee. We’ll pass along the kind words to him. Our team is always ready to help you in the future with any tax, student loan, or business need you may have.

Sonja
July 30th, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS

MoneySolver was a really big help with lowering my student loan payments. They were very professional and worked tirelessly to get my student loan payments resolved.

Jul 30, 2019

Hi Sonja, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! We’re so glad we were able to help you take steps toward a brighter financial future. We enjoy taking care of wonderful clients like you. Our team is always ready to help you in the future with any tax, student loan, or business need you may have.

Steven
July 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Treated me like family and helped me out of a struggling situation. Thank you!!!

Jul 30, 2019

Hi Steven, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! We’re so glad we were able to help you through a difficult time and take the steps toward a brighter financial future. We feel you are part of the MoneySolver family. Our team is always ready to help you in the future with any tax, student loan, or business need you may have.

Chris
July 26th, 2019 Waldorf, MD DETAILS

Before signing up, I was promised that my wage garnishment would cease within 30-35 days. Here we are several months later and I'm still being garnished. I'm feeling like MoneySolver isn't doing anything but worsening my situation by taking direct debit payments and offering no financial relief. THEN, I sent several e-mails to get get a status update and no one ever responds. I am really disappointed and regret my decision to sign up.

Jul 29, 2019

Chris, we are sorry to hear the you've had such a negative experience. We would love the opportunity to make it up to you and discuss the details of your experience. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at 888-829-0563 ext 611 or Email us at [email protected] We look forward to making things right.

Ashley Christophersen
July 26th, 2019 Gowrie, IA DETAILS

MoneySolver was there to help me out with my student loans when I had no idea what to do. They took all of the stress and worry away. I knew they had my best interest in mind. My case worker was amazing as was with me every step of the way.

Jul 29, 2019

Ashley, we aim to be not only your best friend, but also your solution throughout our journey transforming your financial future together, Thank you for being our client.

Trina L. Dixon
July 26th, 2019 Freedom, PA DETAILS

I have recommended MoneySolver to all of my friends that may need assistance with any services offered through this company. They helped me out tremendously and for that, I am very satisfied and grateful.

Jul 29, 2019

Trina, we are tremendously grateful that you chose us as your partner on your journey towards transforming your financial future. We will be here for you not just this time but every time.

Richard A Rockwell
July 25th, 2019 Champaign, IL DETAILS

Kimberly M has done a lot for me. d suggest MoneySolver for anyone searching for student debt relief. Thank you for all you've done for me.

Jul 29, 2019

Richard, thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. Kimberly will be enthused to hear that she had such an impact on you and your case. Thank you for being our client and choosing us as your partner on your journey towards transforming your financial future.