Based in Jacksonville, Florida, MoneySolver is a team of financial professionals who educate, advise, and direct individuals in the process of resolving student loan debt. Company staff can help weigh pros and cons of various solutions to high or unaffordable student loan payments as well as other student loan debt problems like wage garnishments, defaulted or delinquent status, and high interest rates.

MoneySolver also offers additional services such as tax relief, debt management, and business finance management. The company was formerly known as Student Loan Solver.

The Good

• Advisement Services
  • Client Communication
  • Solutions Offered
  • Scholarships and Grants

Advisement Services

MoneySolver has a simple process for providing hope to individuals weighed down by student loan debt:

1. Free Initial Consultation: A company representative makes recommendations to lower payment plans, provides debt re-negotiation tactics, and offers custom consolidation options
  2. Investigation: The company identifies all associated lenders, then contacts them to gather information regarding loans, payment history, balances, and condition
  3. Financial Review and Analysis: The company creates a custom financial statement developed by CPAs, tax attorneys, and other financial professionals

Client Communication

The company maintains excellent communication with its clients and even prospective clients via phone and email communication and live chat. Native Spanish speakers benefit from the company’s bilingual employees.

MoneySolver strives to maintain a line of communication with the customer. The company also communicates with the parties associated with their debts, including loan providers, collection agencies, and the Department of Education.

Solutions and Benefits Offered

While MoneySolver may not seem to have some of the features of other companies in our Student Debt category (calculators, career support, etc.), this is because of MoneySolver's unique position as a debt relief consulting service. MoneySolver offers help resolving student loan debt issues with a number of paths to relief:

• Income-Based Payment Plans
  • Forgiveness
  • Forbearance and Deferment
  • Consolidation
  • Loan Rehabilitation Programs
  • Wage Garnishment Prevention
  • Hearing Representation

Scholarships and Grants

MoneySolver demonstrates its commitment to mitigating student debt by offering students and graduates alike scholarship opportunities. MoneySolver has an open scholarship contest nearly every month. Unlike many other scholarships that only apply to the tuition of future or current students, graduates may also apply and win money to pay off their student loan debt.

The Bad

Eligibility Limitations

While MoneySolver offers student debt solutions that can dramatically lighten or even eliminate the burden of debt, eligibility requirements can be strict and are not always guaranteed. For example, student loan debt forgiveness, which means the lender no longer expects student loan payments, can be granted by very particular qualifying factors such as public service labor after a period of time. United States military in hostile fire or imminent-danger areas, full-time firefighters, full-time nurses, or medical technicians may qualify for forgiveness as well as debtors who have paid 20-25 years on an income-based plan. Many graduates do not meet these terms for student loan forgiveness.

MoneySolver can't control the qualification criteria for a situation such as this, but consumers should be aware that they might not be eligible for all strategies to mitigate student debt.

The Bottom Line

Individuals dealing with student debt problems such as garnishment, defaulted or delinquent status, high interest rate, or unaffordable payments would benefit from speaking to MoneySolver representatives. The initial consultation is free and MoneySolver can suggest solutions its customers might not have considered. Refinancing might be a particularly viable option as there are an estimated 2 million borrowers eligible.

Call our recommended rep over at MoneySolver below.

Amy Raabe

January 20th, 2020 Carol Stream, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Dale was fantastic in helping me out! He was very knowledgeable, and made me feel at ease with my loan issues. His explanation of the process was very helpful!

James Wallace

January 16th, 2020 Leander, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

What a great guy what a great company I just started And we got off on the right foot These are very knowledgeable people

Jan 20, 2020

Hi James. We appreciate you taking the time to write us such a nice review. We couldn't be more happier to here everything went well for you, that's mean we done our job. This is never easy to go at it alone and we are glad you chose us to help you. It has been our pleasure to have a wonderful client like you.

Kim Rennick

January 16th, 2020 Waldorf, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ebony T was phenomenal๐Ÿ˜Š!! Extremely happy.

Jan 20, 2020

Hi Kim. We want to thank you for leaving us such a positive review for Ebony. She really cares about taking care of her clients and we are so glad it shows. We couldn't be more happy to congratulate her for the job well done. If you need anything in the future we are just a call away.

Lee Morgan Qualls

January 8th, 2020 Albany, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Brian S was extremely professional and caring of my situation. I appreciate the knowledge he shared and any/all suggestions he had towards my particular problems. I look forward to dealing with him in the future and hope all the rest of the representatives I will encounter are similar in expertise.

Jan 09, 2020

Hi Lee. Thanks so much for choosing Moneysolver to partner with. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such an outstanding review for Brian. It means so much to hear from our clients and to know we are meeting their expectations. We are all here ready, willing, and able to help you. We work as a team so don't hesitate to reach out to anyone of us.

Trudy

January 2nd, 2020 Clearwater, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thank you for everything You were very instrumental in getting my student loan debt under control.

Jan 07, 2020

Hi Trudy. We are so happy we could assist you with your student loans. We all work hard as a team and get it done so you don't have to worry. We really appreciated the kind review you left for us. You are an excellent client.

Donna younger

December 31st, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Money solvers Rep Jametrea W made every step of the way easy for me, and was available to me at all times!! i'm thankful for her and the company.

Jan 07, 2020

Hi Donna. We are so pleased to see such a wonderful review for Jametrea and the difference she has made for you. We are so thankful you chose us to help you through these stressful times. We are always here if you need any assistance in the future. We wish you all the best.

Deja M

December 31st, 2019 Huntsville, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

MoneySolver is helping me choose the right decision to pay off my loans in a reasonable amount of time and helping me save some money.

Jan 03, 2020

Hi Deja. We want to say thanks for leaving us a wonderful review. We always strive to do our very best. It means so much to us we saved you money, to put it to good use elsewhere. We are always a phone call away should you need anything in the future.

Tyrese Smith

December 26th, 2019 Wichita Falls, TX

It was easy to understand what he said and he made a compliment about me tryna take care of my loan while I'm young. I appreciate the halp

Dec 30, 2019

Hi Tyrese. We are so glad you chose us to help you with your student loans. It is not easy going at it alone. We are thrilled you have taken the proper steps in getting this handled now then to wait years from now. We have a team of experts that will have your back. Thanks for leaving us a positive review, it really means a lot to us.

Audrey Coleman

December 26th, 2019 Peoria, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I want to thank Money solvers Ebony T and everyone that successfully got me into the loan rehab program. I am very pleased and appreciated being made important. Thanks so much

Dec 30, 2019

Hi Audrey. We are so glad to hear Ebony and everyone had your back to get you in the option that is best for you. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a wonderful. From all the staff, we really appreciate you choosing us to handle everything for you. You truly deserve the very best.

Teresa

December 20th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Monicia did an outstanding job fighting for my case unfortunately they declined all of her efforts but not for lack of her trying.

Dec 23, 2019

Hi Teresa. We want to say thanks for leaving us a wonderful review. We are grateful Monicia did such an outstanding job and looked at all the options available to you. Sometimes you are in the best option but we will keep you in mind if anything else becomes available. We really appreciate you and want to deliver the best.

Kathleen

December 20th, 2019 Pompano Beach, FL

For the past 3 years I have been looking for liable company to repay my student loans. But when I took a chance and called money solver .I did not regret it. Thank you for your great assistance. I will recommend you to all my friends. God will bless you and keep you for your great work.

Dec 23, 2019

Hi Kathleen. Thanks for leaving such a fantastic review. We are overjoyed you took the chance on us and we were able to prove what we do. This will be so helpful to those who may be in the same situation and not sure what we do. We welcome anyone you send our way and will provide them with the exceptional service.

Matt C.

December 19th, 2019 Costa Mesa, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was unfortunately I was in a situation where my wages at work (each paycheck) was getting garnished. Had no idea on what to ask or do. To be honest I was very frustrated and overwhelmed with it all. I felt I have failed and screwed my future. I came upon MoneySolver, full disclosure I was not sure how this would go. But at that point I needed to try. They did give me a free phone call consulatation and gave me lots of helpful information. From research and such, I decided to give it a shot. The reviews were positive. Now I can honestly say my loan advisor has been nothing but super helpful. Da'Shana T has been amazing, she is quick and you can tell she does her best to make you feel not stupid and really wants what is best for you. She answers every question and has handled all the conversations with the organizations. She is patient and on your team. It's crazy because I know I am not her only client and she has done a great job being there for me. I am sure they are all great, but I highly recommend using Da'Shana. She gets it done and gives you all the information you need to know to get out of your financial situation. In such a frustrating and depressing time, this company and Da'Shana provided clarity and good action plans on fixing and preventing problems arising. She has got me in the direction I need to and I am thankful I have her there for me. MoneySolver, giver her a raise or something - we need more good and authentic people out there like her, who care about doing good in the world.

Dec 23, 2019

Hi Matt. We are so thankful you found us to help you during such a stressful time. We are happy to help and get everything taken care of for you so you don't have to worry each and everyday. It's wonderful clients like you that make our jobs worthwhile. We are so proud of the great work Da'Shana has provided to you and to our company each and everyday. Thanks for the exceptional review.

Savannah rexach

December 18th, 2019 Clifton, NJ

Brian S was the absolute best!!!! No lie when he said the call was going to be like 30 minutes I was like ugh great but the way he broke everything down in the best way I literally could talk to him for hours very sweet and caring give me a raise!!! Thank you Brian!

Dec 05, 2019

Hi Savannah. Thanks for leaving us such a pleasant review. We are so glad you trusted us with what could be so stressful situation. We take our jobs very serious as we know it could turn a client's life upside down. Being here for you is what we do best.

Melissa Eichinger

December 12th, 2019 Port Orange, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm one of those cases where it was a mess. A real mess. Diamond S stepped in and really took the reins on this matter. She found issues I didn't even know were there and even helped me consolidate an impossible loan. All the creditors will tell you that you can do these things yourself and for free. But think about where their interest are. These people defend you. You are their interest. Worth every penny. Don't forget it.

Dec 13, 2019

Hi Melissa. Thanks for leaving us a positive review. We never look at any job to big or to small for us to handle, we tackle each case as this was our only one. We are so happy Diamond stepped in and took the bull by the horns and placed you in the best situation you can be in. It is never easy but you are definitely are worth fighting for.

Hilary

December 12th, 2019 Denver, CO

I contacted them this morning feeling that there was nothing that could be done to help me. By the time I finished talking to Dale a huge weight had been lifted and I feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks Dale!!!!

Dec 13, 2019

Hi Hilary. It has really been our pleasure to assist you and we are so grateful for the positive review and shout out for Dale. He is definitely an asset for our company. It is good to see our persistence pay off and to give you a ray of light at the end of that tunnel.

Monei Bryson

December 12th, 2019 Salem, OR

I never answer my phone especially not to #s idk. But for some reason this morning I did, and it wasnt a friendly greeting from me either... I answered with a rude "Who is this and what do u want?" Followed by another short and snappy comment "Why do u keep calling me?," and what or should I say who was waiting on the other line, was completely not what I expected, he just glided over the fact that I was off the top rude as heck and lead the convo in a positive direction, changing the mood and atmosphere of the whole conversation. Which was respected and admired. I first spoke to Tavaris W who was bright and cheery, first thing in the morning, despite my rudeness, but he wasnt overbearing or pushy, considering I did get called at appx 6:45am. Not their fault for calling me so early, considering I live in Salem Oregon, but have a layfette, louisana cell #. My favorite # is 37 and I always like to have it in my phone # which i change quite regularly due to unwanted calls and irritations from robotted telemarketers, which brings me back to the topic at hand.... I'm not one to give out compliments easily but i do give credit where credit is due..... Money saver employees DO NOT ACT NOR SOUND LIKE ROBBOTED, MONEY HUNGRY SCRIPT READERS!!! My conversation with Tavaris (cool name by the way), was short, sweet and informative, and before he transferred me to his boss, my guy John R!!# (this guy needs a double no triple promotion!!! let me tell u, hes absolutely amazing), Tavaris didnt push me, nor rush me or even try to influence me to go along with the call, I felt and still do that it was a well traveled road, so to speak and told me just enough to be interested, and boy was I. So I'm on the phone waiting to get transferred thinking, ok here we go, his boss (john) or whoever is about to sell, sell, sell to me and its gonna be one of those things where I'm treated and looked at like a big, juicy, yet tender and bloody steak by a starving pack of Lions in their den and they've been purposely starved and worked for months and poked at and teased... But boy was I surprised, the voice that came on the phone was almost angelic like, speaking to me with what seemed like (and still does) sincere empathy and compassion for my current circumstances and actually just wanted to give me some options to better my current student loan debt and credit situation not basically forcing me or over talking me or reading from a script like he listened I was when kept interrupting him actually I was quite rude so please excuse me but there's pretty awesome I really look forward to our future engagements together gave me a pretty affordable plan and I only do side job so if I know if I can afford it someone with a job can definitely afford it and I look forward to having Better Credit and having a long standing relationship with the company, especially John, we are a lot a like. Maybe when my credit score goes up and I get these student loans under the way I just might have to take a trip to Florida to meet you guys. Anyways gentlemen have a blessed holiday season, and may it be filled with lots of love and wonderful presents, and anyone looking to establish a relationship with and/or do business with them, 2 thumbs up, five Stars, Id do it, wait I already am ๐Ÿ˜

Dec 13, 2019

Hi Monei. Thanks for leaving us such a kind review. We can't say thanks enough for picking up the phone, you must of had good instinct that something good was coming your way. You are like family to you and I am so glad you were treated as such. We look forward to meeting on you trip to Florida. We are always here if there is anything we can do to help in the future.

Stan Burge

November 22nd, 2019 Petersburg, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

i was in default on my my student loan they helped me get it straight so I could purchase my house.

Nov 27, 2019

Hi Stan. Congrats on the purchase of your new home. This is the best times ever. We our so happy for you and the chance to bring it all to light for you. It was really our pleasure. Feel free to reach out if you need anything.

Erin Finney

November 20th, 2019 Pittsburgh, PA

The gentleman whom I spoke to was amazing! John H. Thank you so much for your time and taking the time out to help me and to explain to me everything I needed to know. He was not rude or impatient like most customer representatives. If I was able to give him 10 stars I would thatโ€™s how great he was! He also gave me more information as well I was really appreciative! Thank you so much for everything you had done for me, looking forward to stress relief now because of Money Solvers!

Nov 21, 2019

Hi Erin. Thanks for the wonderful review and the big shout out to John. We are so glad to hear your experience with us has been nothing short of exceptional, we would not have it any other way. It is not only about results but it is the little things on the journey to get there that we believe, make all the difference. Thanks again.

Susan

November 20th, 2019 Portland, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Helpful and knowledgeable about the options and rules to navigating student loan debt resolution.

Nov 21, 2019

Hi Susan. We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Student loans are complicated and we are so glad you chose us to help you through. Everyone has their specialties and through lots of studying student loans is one of ours. Thanks for being a wonderful customer.

Nawal Benzakour

November 20th, 2019 Homestead, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I hired the company and they promised the analysis and help with my application, they quoted me $600, they reviewed my paperwork which I did all the research and said they need an additional 1200 to help me with my rehab application which was different from what was explained to me. Your best options are to contact the department directly or your agency and try to speak to someone that sounds like they have a clue. These people are thieves and I am glad I didn't recommend them to my friends and family.

Nov 21, 2019

Hi Nawal. I do apologize if we did not meet all your expectations. We will have one of the managers review your case and reach out to you or you can reach us at 1-800-829-0563 ext 165. We want to take exceed your expectation's.

Demetrics Belfield Brockmond

November 19th, 2019 Danville, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Wow,I like to say Ebony T.was my case worker and she was the best. I couldn't ask for an understanding and awesome person. My experience was wonderful step by step, always on point with your case. Money Solvers agents there to help. First I was thinking another con agent, their skills is 199% great

Nov 21, 2019

Hi Demetrics. Wow!!! What an amazing review and shout out to Ebony. We think she is pretty awesome ourselves and we are so inspired by her knowledge. We strive to provide exceptional client service and so glad it shows. It was our pleasure to assist you with all your needs and we are just a phone call away.

T.M.S

November 13th, 2019 Pompano Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am very grateful to have found this company and trust the process after signing up! LaShander V. was a phenomenal representation of what MoneySolver says it will do for you. I canโ€™t thank LaShander enough for her due diligence and results!

Nov 13, 2019

Hi T.M.S. Thanks for giving LaShander a shout out and recognizing her for her hard work. This is a great review and she will be so happy when she reads it. We are so happy you chose to work with MoneySolver and our due diligence paid off to get you a resolution that fits you. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Brian B

November 13th, 2019 Hope Mills, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Welli am just starting out with money saver and so far I am very pleased with my dealings with Dale he spent a lot of time with me on the phone and gave me a piece of mind about these loans I have that I haven't had in a long time and I truly appreciate it hopefully in the future it will continue to go this well

Nov 13, 2019

Hi Brian. We are so happy to hear that everything is going well on your case thus far. It is our goal to get you the best possible outcome and it all starts with a good understanding of your situation and your expectations on the outcome. This is absolutely wonderful to hear Dale has done an amazing job explaining the plan. He is a true asset to our company.

J. G.

November 1st, 2019 Westwego, LA

I am greatful for the level comfort that speaking with MoneySolver Dale B gave me. I look forward to settling my student debt with Dale and his teams support. J. G.

Nov 05, 2019

Hi J.G. We really look forward to working with you to get this stressful time behind you. We are committed in what we do, and it all starts with great clients like you. Thanks for leaving us a wonderful review.

Claudia Payton

November 1st, 2019

Ms V and the team was able to set me up out of default with my student loan. It was scary at first wondering if I was being scam or not. But with a leap of faith and trust LaShander was a fighter for me and got me square away. Thank you for your hard work and commitment to me despite your heavy caseload. If ananything else you earn a large frozen margarita. Thanks again

Nov 05, 2019

Hi Claudia. We are so thrilled you chose to partner and appreciate the feedback. Thank you for giving LaShander a shout out. We are so happy that we she was able to relieve the stress of this situation. Happy clients like you makes our jobs worthwhile.

scott pruitt

November 1st, 2019 Piggott, AR

Great information / knowable attendents

Nov 05, 2019

Hi Scott. Thanks so much for the compliments and feedback. It's clients like you that drive us to do our very best. Should you need our assistance again or if you just have a question don't hesitate to call.

Edmond Black

October 31st, 2019 Shreveport, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

First, the agent was able to bring me up to date on the status of my loan. Then we discussed the process that will follow..

Nov 01, 2019

Hi Edmond. We are so glad to hear from you with a wonderful review. It means so much to know we are getting it right. We look forward to establishing an agreement that works for you. Always feel free to reach out to us with any questions.

Glenn N Weston

October 29th, 2019 Oklahoma City, OK

Talked today with Dale B he was very informative and Thorough regarding my situation I have great expectations with this process.

Oct 31, 2019

He Glenn. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review and shout out to Dale. It is our pleasure to assist you in the matter and we look forward to a positive outcome for you. We have your back.

C.Maxcy

October 25th, 2019 Hemet, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

LaShander...This is the name of the woman who spent her whole morning working on my case for student loan garnishment. She knows her stuff and speaks very intelligently, clearly while being personable. When the Dept. of Education was giving us different stories I was proud and lucky to have LaShander in my corner while listening in. I was rooting for the way she fought on my behalf. It's people like her, with her spirit and drive who deserve to move up in a great company. Thank you!!!!

Oct 28, 2019

Hi C. Maxcy. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review. LaShander is going to be thrilled when she reads this review. She is a true asset to our company. We are so happy to hear she was able to get everything resolved for you. Fighting for our clients with a positive outcome makes our jobs worthwhile.

Jacob

October 15th, 2019 Waterville, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very pleasant and helpful customer service.

Oct 17, 2019

Hi Jacob. We would like to say thanks for leaving us a positive review. We strive to provide excellent service to each and every client and we are so happy we met your expectations. Feel free to reach out to us in the future if we can be of assistance.

Jeffery Smith

October 8th, 2019 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience has been horrible. After my first payment to them I haven't recieved any calls or emails from them on the status. I've been told that they have assigned me someone named Tracy to oversee my case. Still haven't received a call or email. I've been told a manager would contact me. It never happened. They won't get another dime from me until I hear something. I'm contacting the BBB today!

Oct 09, 2019

Hi Jeffery. Thanks for the feedback on your case. We are investigating your account and will get back to you shortly. You can always feel free to reach out to us at 888-829-0563 ext 165 if you have any questions.

Sophia Lawrence

October 8th, 2019 Kalamazoo, MI

Just starting loving the awesome customer service,explained everything thoroughly and was very informational.

Oct 09, 2019

Hi Sophia. We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We take pride in providing excellent customer service and we are so happy to hear our employees are shining through in this area. You have a team of experts behind you. Feel free to reach out to anyone of them as we are always here to help.

Thomas Demar Dixon

October 1st, 2019 Horn Lake, MS

Well Money Solver is a good company to connect with cause they will help ya and solve your problems. Iโ€™ll recommend anybody to them and thanks.

Oct 02, 2019

Hi Thomas. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. We want to say thanks for letting us assist you in getting these matters resolved. It is so important to us to provide excellent service and even more important it is nice to hear when we succeed. Thanks for passing MoneySolver along to anyone is needs our help.

Nancy

September 27th, 2019 Clifton, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My student loan advisor was great. Very helpful every step of the way. Always giving reassurance and instituting a path of calmness.

Sep 30, 2019

Hi Nancy. We would like to say Thanks for taking time out of your day to leave us such a nice review. We are so glad you chose to partner with us and transform your financial future. We strive to provide the exceptional client service. Feel free to reach out to us if there is anything more we can assist you with.

Teresa

September 26th, 2019 Ridge, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very informative . And they take the time to answer your questions and have multiple options to offer in ways you wouldnโ€™t expect.

Sep 29, 2019

Hi Teresa. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. We are so glad we were able you different options to get everything resolved. Feel free to reach out to us if we can be of assistance in the future.

John Riley

September 20th, 2019 Baltimore, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am a brand new client with Money Solver, so my rating at the moment is five stars. Dale has great customer service and help me out tremendously with my account. I hope that my future dealings with this company is as good as it is at the moment. I look forward to my future dealings with this company. I truly believe that Dale set me up with the best plan possible, and live me to believe that my account will be in good hands. I would like to thank Money Solver in advance for there Time, Patience, and Concern, in moving forward with a positive outlook. Once again, thank you.

Sep 20, 2019

John, thank you for letting Dale know how much he has meant to you. We appreciate the opportunity to have you as our client and we look forward to continue being of service to you.

Tonja Hendryx

September 17th, 2019 Battle Creek, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had 3 payments taken out from MoneySolver, as well as being garnished by TWO different student loan companies, and am now on the verge of being homeless with a child to support. I also was urged to upgrade (an extra $600 for a $1,000 total) to the "Rush Package" seems I am being garnished twice per check. I was GURARANTEED all sorts of things. My own personal assistant who would always communicate and be there for me. I have heard from her TWICE with no real information. I was guraranteed a solution within 21-30 days. We are almost to day 30 since my first payment to MoneySolver went out and still NOTHING. Oh and they said they "never received" the first set of authorization forms I sent, ONLY after I emailed them a week later to see where my case was at. So I sent them again with a not-so-nice message from the SAME place I sent the first set, and they magically made it the second time. Every time I ask a question or challenge what was initially promised, the lady assigned to my case replies with, "I do not work in that department, so I can't answer that." The initial call was a God send, and I finally had hope with all the promises that were made. In fact, Robert even gave me his direct line "in case I had any problems, or if I felt my concerns were not being addressed." When I told him it sounded too good to be true with their guarantees, he said, "All of our calls are recorded, and I wouldn't say anything that wasn't true especially knowing it is recorded." Kimberly tried to explain away "why" she wasn't communicating with me by first blaming the hurricane in Florida. Hhhhhmmmm. As much as I sympathize with the staff who had to leave the office for a bit, technology allows us to stay in touch despite not "being in the office." Then she said she would forward my concerns to her manager, and the manger would be in touch the following Monday. Never happened. I called Robert right away when I felt that my personal assistant, Kimberly M., wasn't working hard for me. Guess what? He did NOT answer, and never returned my call. Getting someone to answer the phone, except for the new customer line, is next to impossible. I'm tired of reaching out and paying for a service that has no interest in truly helping me get out of this dire situation. I was told they had an A+ Better Business Beareau rating. I guess it is time I go to the BBB to change that, as much as I don't want to. I was SO looking forward to having a positive outcome for me and my daughter. Thanks for the false promises, and false hope Moneysolver.

Sep 17, 2019

Tonja, thank you for your honest feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience has taking a rough turn. We will have someone reach out to you right away. We look forward to making things right.

Cori G

September 11th, 2019 Lombard, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

MoneySolver and it's associates, were beyond helpful in managing my student loan debts, assisting me in getting on an affordable payment plan, and out of default.

Sep 12, 2019

Cori, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are happy to hear the you are more than satisfied. Thank you for choosing us to partner with you towards your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Kelly P

September 11th, 2019 Newark, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am so pleased with the process and so thankful to Hamara for everything she has done to help me get back on track with my student loans! She has been incredibly kind and has made this process so smooth and easy. Thank you Hamara and MoneySolver!

Sep 12, 2019

Kelly, we take an individualized approach with all of our clients in order to make sure that you know that we are a team throughout this journey. Hamara will be enthused to hear that she has left such an impact. Thank you for taking the time to give her a shout out and we look forward to being with you now and always.

Donna J.

September 9th, 2019 Columbia, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am a 60 year old woman who went back to college in my 40's. Life happened and I found myself in a defaulted student loan situation. I was in a panic as the collectors were about to institute wage garnishments from my job. Desperate and scared, I reached out to Money Solver and my prayers were answered. Everyone that I came in contact with were professional, knowledgeable, courteous and kind. They cared about me and I felt it from the very first phone call. KImberly M is a God send. She walked me through the process step by step. She was always available and prompt with answers to my questions. She always made me feel like she had my back, that I was not alone , that many people go through this process and that she could and would help me. I am now in a financial rehabiltation program that affords me low monthly payments and I couldnt be more pleased. The process was easy and fast. Thank you Kimberly M and Money Solver! I give you 10 zillion stars!! Donna J. Columbia S.C.

Sep 10, 2019

Donna, thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We are proud to hear the your experience was such an impact filled one. It has been our pleasure to be of service to you during this time. Thank you for partnering with us on your journey towards transforming your financial future.

Mayra Fuentes Souza

September 9th, 2019 Chula Vista, CA

I got a great representative by the name รกngel D very helpful and fees customer service

Sep 10, 2019

Mayra, thank you for taking the time to leave us such great feedback. We appreciate having you as our client and we look forward to being of any future assistance. Thank you for choosing to partner with us towards transforming your financial future.

Lisa Elam

September 4th, 2019 Clermont, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I want to thank Money Solvers for their help in getting my monthly payment to IRS down by 50%. Alec J one of their agents worked so hard at assisting me in this matter. He was very professional and was very knowledgeable about the laws of IRS, and he wanted to make sure that I was happy and knew what was going on the whole time through this process that was very stressful at times. I just want to say, "Thank You Alec for all your help in this matter. Sincerely, L. L. Elam

Sep 04, 2019

Hi Lisa. Your review means so much to us, thank you. We agree, Alec is such an asset to our company. He is going to be thrilled with all the compliments. Taxes are complicated and we are so glad you chose up to help through this stressful situation. We are a phone call away should you have any questions. Thanks again.

Patty

September 4th, 2019 Sioux City, IA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Money solver worked really hard to provide a solution for my student loans. Thankyou money solver!!!!

Sep 04, 2019

Hi Patty. We would like to thank you for leaving a positive review. We understand this can be a stressful situation which is why we worked so hard to get this done for you. We are just a ring away should you need additional assistance or simply have a question.

Mark

August 26th, 2019 Mentor, OH

They took $500.00 from us and did nothing. This is a scam

Aug 26, 2019

Hi Mark. We apologize for your experience, however I am not able to locate you in our system as being a client of MoneySolver. If there is some mistake would like to for you to reach out to us so we can make it right. We can be reached at 888-829-0563 ext 165.

Laytwan slaughter

August 26th, 2019 Rowlett, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Money Solvers has been great. From the beginning they were very helpful

Aug 26, 2019

Hi Laytwan. Thanks for reaching out to us and providing an outstanding review. We are working hard to provide excellent service and we are so excited we were able to help you. If there is anything we can do in the future we are only a phone call away. Thanks again.

Mr Foster

August 26th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Just make sure you have the right person for what your trying to get done!!!

Aug 26, 2019

Hi Mr. Foster. Thanks for your feedback, we are always striving to provide outstanding customer service. We hope we were able to help achieve all your goals. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of assistance in the future.

Salvador

August 26th, 2019 Hayward, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were really able to work with me and my schedule to make sure that I was not paying more than I can actually afford.

Aug 26, 2019

Hi Salvador. Thank you very much for such a great review. We really work hard to make sure we get the best outcome for our clients. If we can be of assistance if the future feel free to reach out to us for all your financial needs.

Jennifer schiano

August 23rd, 2019

So far, my experience with money solver, representative Dale has been excellent

Aug 23, 2019

Hi Jennifer. We appreciate your feedback and so excited to hear everything is going well. We strive to provide each of our client's a personalized experience. We will pass this along to Dale.

AMY

August 20th, 2019 Meridian, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They basically ripped me off! I paid my monthly payments to them every month and they did NOTHING for me. They got me the exact same arrangement that I had already negotiated for myself. I could have taken the $1000's of dollars I gave to them to pay down my debt. They are scam artists and don't care at all about the "Client". Filing a complaint with the BBB and Attorney General!

Aug 20, 2019

Hi Amy. We would like to apologize for your negative experience. We'd like to learn more about you specific situation and make things right. If you wouldn't mind giving us a call at (888) 829-0563 ext 165 it would greatly be appreciated. We look forward to speaking with you.

Ken

August 20th, 2019 Pompano Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Dale was excellent! Very compassionate is discussing this uncomfortable topic. Dale was knowledgeable, informative and a great representative to your company.

Aug 21, 2019

Hi Ken. We appreciate your review. We are so thrilled to hear Dale was able to assist you with all your needs. We will be sure to pass this along to Dale to let him know what a positive impact he had made.