Netflix Logo

9.3

Diana Laue Oceanside, CA

I can watch full movies. there are some movies they do not have and I wish they did

George Hluchy Sicklerville, NJ

Netflix has good service and is reliable. They have many TV shows and Movies to select from.

Darbles32 Managua, MN

A great way to binge watch my life away but also see new shows and movies that I love

Yolanda Briganti Riverton, UT

Netflix has a lot of movies and shows. I like it because it has different kinds of movies.

Paul Peterson

great selection, good price. always available, quality of picture & soundis good

Lisa Pignataro Sicklerville, NJ

I love the new shows that have come out on Netflix. I wish it was higher quality HD

Princess Mungb3an Forest Hills, NY

I enjoyed the ease of use. However, I dislike the limited collection of major TV shows

Jessica Harrison

Great variety of shows. Most always streams reliably. We are happy with our service.

Laurie Hardjowirogo

Netflix is great. I do wish they had more choices for classic and independent films

Anne Galante

Mostly ok. Too many boring shows. Enjoying Orange is New Black new season today though.

virginia comma

Sometimes. the videokeep pausing, Other than this I have no problem with Netflix.

Julie Chamberland

I would add more choice, maybe more classic movies that are probably easy to supply at low cost.

Michelle Henry

Great. Great selection, I can download shows and movies for the times when there's no internet.

Dean Watson

Netflix is wonderful. They provide a large variety of programming at a great value.

Larry. F

I was fairly pleased with Netflix. I like the vast variety of selection they have to offer!

Mary Hufnagle

fairly good service. Sometimes the movie we are streaming pauses and won't restart

Luis Maldonado

Easy download menu and very good customer service. Newer update movies would be nice

tami donahue Altoona, PA

good so far i just wish they would release more movies a month other than b rated ones.

Charlotte Ash Sandy, UT

Provides lots of movies and series. The cost is reasonable. You can get it every where.

Sheryl Wilson Salt Lake City, UT

Netflix is affordable and has great entertainment for my grandchildren and the adults.

Karina Aguilar Managua, MN

Netflix offers a wide range of shows and movies and also has provided me with some of my favorite shows!

Clay Magee Dallas, TX

I like that Netflix has a plethora of shows I can watch at any time, I also like thier original shows.

Zachary Simpson Dallas, TX

Netflix is a great source of reliable entertainment. I just wish the library included more popular movies!

Luis Diaz Norcross, GA

Their selection isn’t as good as it used to be but their originals are pretty good. It’s super easy to use

Nick Hansen Eagle Mountain, UT

Netflix was our goto app for watching super interesting documentaries. The price was very reasonable for a time.

Mercy Afton, WY

I have enjoyed being able to binge watch television shows. I also enjoy the new shows that are put out by Netflix.

Valentino Chanel South Jordan, UT

Always found something to watch. Good choices for kids too.price was great. Loved the added download feature.

Erika Douglas Cedar Fort, UT

This is my favorite place to binge. , I love the lack of commercials. . I do miss Wynn shows get taken off Netflix.

DAVID HADAWAY Long Beach, MS

I enjoy Netflix but wish they would update newer shows / movies more frequently. Would give 5 stars if not for that.

Danelle Tallahassee, FL

Love love love Netflix! Just wish they had more movie options but Their original shows keep me hooked!

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

Can't go wrong with Netflix. Good library, probably the best original content. Platform is easy to use.

Victoria American Fork, UT

Netflix has become one of the staples of friend and date night. I love watching my favorite shows with my husband!

Susan Harding Draper, UT

I like the variety but wish the series became available sooner. Some of my favorites are 2 or more years behind.

Chase Smith Provo, UT

I think it’s a great service. I have used it for years to stream some of the shows that I love, especially friends.

Mike Smith Austin, TX

Great selection of streaming content. My only ding is the limitation of number of users allowed per account.

JoAnn Lucas Austin, TX

I love a lot of the movies but wish we had more choices. I have enjoyed watching movies on my iPad!

Courtney Eames Kaysville, UT

I love Netflix! I sometimes feel like they do not add more content enough and fall behind on new movies and TV shows.

matthew Logan, UT

love netflix i use it all the time they have really good shows on it but wish they would add more new stuff to it

Dane robertson Provo, UT

Netflix has enough to keep you entertained on a rainy day. It’s content is mediocre but it’s streaming speed is good.

Cole Salt Lake City, UT

Netflix is great. Everyone loves Netflix. I don’t appreciate the constant nudity that comes out in their shows though.

Ashley Salt Lake City, UT

I really love this app and the choices to view on it. There is a large range from family movies, to thrillers.

Denna Collier Lehi, UT

Like the price, but it is hard to navigate. Up loading of programs is slow and I have to repeat at times

Daniel Sweet Home, OR

I like the service. There is a good variety of movies for the whole family and it keeps me entertained

Eli Slesk Alpine, UT

Very inexpensive way to get access to a lot of content. Lots of stuff I would never consider watching though.

megan American Fork, UT

i love netflix i can watch my fav shows as much as i want and don’t have to waste time with commercials yee

Louis Osuna Mesa, AZ

Netflix is nice when trying to watch movies and easy to use, but the selection of movies isn't very big.

Ali Davidson Mesa, AZ

Love the fact that I can watch tons of movies or lots of genres but sometimes I wish they had more selection

Cassie Freedman Gilbert, AZ

Netflix is cool! I really like a lot of the originals but they also like to take away shoes that I like.

avery Pleasant Grove, UT

Netflix has a very good selection of TV shows and movies. It is easy to access anywhere on any device.

Izzy benson Pleasant Grove, UT

I love using Netflix for my everyday tv watching. There are no adds which makes it better in my opinion! I love it!