Netflix Logo

9.3

Mikayla Ralston Baltimore, MD

I enjoy watching series on Netflix. The only issue is they aren't very current. Prices are on the higher side for what you get.

Antonio Jupiter, FL

I love Netflix as I watch tv a lot and it’s very convenient. It has all the shows I need to watch and I enjoy more than any other service.

Meredith anderson American Fork, UT

Love the service but wish I could search by rating. Would make it so much easier to find appropriate shows for my different children’s ages.

Cathy Lloyd Pleasant Grove, UT

Our family has enjoyed being able to watch some of our favorite shows on Netflix. It has been great for family movie night.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

I love the variety of show and how easy it is to find what I am looking for. Super easy to use on my phone and on other devices.

Garrett Mingus Provo, UT

I enjoy having the service, but there have been times where I've been frustrated with Netflix removing shows after I've started watching them.

Mazi Marcel Womack Cedar City, UT

I love streaming all my favorite shows with Netflix. I have only one complaint, that they are getting rid of The Office.

Valerie Alpine, UT

Netflix is great! However, I feel they should include more movies that are popular! The selection isn’t so great anymore!

Dale L Farmer Littleton, CO

I have enjoyed the convenience of watching movies in my home. I have had good reception and good choices for what i want.

Liana Colorado Springs, CO

They're originals are pretty good, although the way they choose to release shows (an entire season at a time) is a bit annoying.

Tamra Orem, UT

I like the availability and selection. I understand price changes happen with every company, but their price hike seem to be higher than most.

Debbie Aston Alpine, UT

I like nextflix. it is affordable and their are lots of shows that my husband and kids can watch. we have had a great experience with this company.

Nicole Garrett Lehi, UT

I love the Netflix original shows. They are high quality, captivating and there is a great variety. The streaming always runs smoothly.

Riley Smith American Fork, UT

Have enjoyed many shows on here. Just wish there were newer movies. I also would love to see a TV show like the movie Lord of the Rings!

Rose Perez Orem, UT

My kids actually use Netflix more than our cable service. However, it's too bad prices are increasing soon. The amount of variety available is great

Stephanie Santaquin, UT

Love being able to watch shows without commercials. Love their originals but always sad when they remove my favorite bing worthy shows.

Camber Lehi, UT

Decent selection, good quality original content. I like having the kids mode but wish it were easier to customize, both on the adult and kid side.

Cody mills Lehi, UT

We have had Netflix for a few years hardly ever had any problems with streaming just wish they had a little more variety at times but overall happy.

kerry perez Orem, UT

Use it all the time... great service! its the wave of the future. Just need more newer movies. Sequels are amazing, I'm a big fan!!

Mariah Naegle Alpharetta, GA

I love Netflix! It’s a great way to watch movies in interested in. Although I wish they added more popular movies. Such as Mean Girls.

Braden Johnson Eagle, ID

Netflix is pretty reliable for good TV and Movie streaming. However I wish their selection was a little broader in the grand scheme.

Annika Mikkelson American Fork, UT

It’s nice to just sit down and watch some of my favorite TV shows on Netflix. Obviously doesn’t have everything, but it works for me!

Mikayla Gibson American Fork, UT

I love using Netflix! Netflix is very accessible and easy to use. My one recommendation is to not take off loved shows and to put more classics on.

corbin i Creery Sterling, UT

This company is amazing for dates and chilling. alltho the good movies are gone. Still a reliable place to watch movies thought.

Linda Quach Gilbert, AZ

Love love love this company great prices and i always get what i need asap. i would recommend place to anyone- great support and help

Lauren Allen Gilbert, AZ

I enjoy watching Netflix with my family, my only complaint is that they sometimes don’t have a movie or show I’d like to watch.

Dayna Jackson Gilbert, AZ

Love this it is super easy and accessible and I don’t think it’s ever crashed. My only complaint is that it doesn’t have great selection

Jordan Priest West Jordan, UT

There are so many movies! It's true, a lot of the movies are B movies. But for the price, there is so much you can watch. Totally worth it.

Sidney Field Logan, UT

A great go to for when I have nothing else to do or anything I want to do. Doesn't always have movies that I want to watch though.

Brighton fenton Lindon, UT

I love that Netflix has a ton of shows, but there are a lot that I don’t recognize and will probably never watch. Other than that, Netflix is great.

Emmy dodson Pleasant Grove, UT

Netflix has great shows but it sucks away time but they also have a lot of sucky shows and the some days the shows glitch. Overall great though.

Mckinsey Harward Logan, UT

Great selection although movies can get boring. The Netflix originals are great but can be inappropriate a lot of the times for younger audiences.

Ana A. Orem, UT

I love how Netflix has no adds. But the only issue I have is the variety. All of the movies/shows that I do want to watch aren’t there.

Cale Anderson Orem, UT

Works great for what it is meant for and that is streaming TV. They keep changing their pricing but the quality remains.

Reid Jones South Jordan, UT

Overall, Netflix has a pretty good user experience. There's something there for everyone, and it's relatively cheap. Great cord-cutting option.

Cheyenne Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Netflix! It always loads very fast, and I love the new feature where you can download videos and streams them offline.

Dylan Curtis Pleasant Grove, UT

This is a service we just can't go without, although I wish unsavory content didn't sometimes slip into my children's show lists.

Leslie West Jordan, UT

Netflix has a wide variety of programming. I love to binge watch old tv episodes. The only complaint I have is that they keep raising their prices.

Joshua Langley Mesa, AZ

The shows that I enjoy watching repeatedly are on Netflix and I hardly have any trouble streaming them unless my internet is the problem.

Spencer Hodgson Salt Lake City, UT

I've loved my experience with Netflix. The only frustrating thing is they make me update my payment info ever few months it seems for some reason.

Juliet Mesa, AZ

I have a love/hate relationship with Netflix. I like what they offer, but then am disappointed with shows/movies they don’t have.

Pierce Hensley Albuquerque, NM

I’m pretty upset that they are taking off some of my favorite shows like “How I Met Your Mother,” but over-all it is a good product.

SteveB Lake Havasu City, AZ

Price is too high for what you get. You have to pay extra for screens and signal quality.

allen diaz

I've subscribed for 5 years and have never had a problem. Great and varied programming. Affordable.

GREGORY BOTTOMS

lots of viewing options, movies are across the board for choices, nice to get into binging series

jtdavis

Seems to stream fine. I have never had any times where the service has been down.

Kandace Affa

They have good movies, and tv shows. Like all streaming services; there are times there isn't much exciting to watch.

Harvette04

Good , lots of good movies. Too many foreign language material without English dubbing

Ron

Until lately Netflix has had great programming. Not a lot of good new shows for awhile

Gina Nichols Buffalo, WY

Great all around, except I wish the print for the descriptions on the menu were bigger