Netflix Logo

9.3

Jason Brown Lehi, UT

I believe Netflix's original series are of better quality than their competition, Hulu and Amazon Prime. Outside of their original series, however, the selection is lacking.

Hadley heaps Lehi, UT

I love Netflix a lot. I watch movies and tv shows on it all the time. the only reason I'm giving a 4 on this is because I wish they had more popular movies and shows.

Mauri Brewer Lehi, UT

I am pleased with the variety of movies available. Especially since disney selections were added. There is always something for both the adults and kids to watch.

Jen Winterton South Jordan, UT

Netflix is a very worthwhile thing to put your money into! They are very good at being there to answer questions when you have questions about your account.

Alain Orem, UT

Netflix is awesome when I have downtime, they have the newest shows and newest movies for me to add on my “To Watch” list. I’d highly recommend Netflix over Hulu.

Natalie American Fork, UT

The only bad thing about Netflix is that often times you might not find the movie/tv show you were wanting to watch, other than that it’s amazing and super easy to use!

David Mallory Hays Provo, UT

It's the standard, but their streaming is the best in my opinion and works easiest on the most devices. But their original content is often trying to hard

Jodi Freedman Gilbert, AZ

Our family enjoys our Netflix subscription! There is plenty of entertainment for all ages. We like that we have separate sub-accounts for each person in the family.

Summer Hiatt Pleasant Grove, UT

I really like Netflix because they have great movies and tv shows. Sometimes Netflix will take off shows when I'm not finished with them and it is really annoying.

Tate Tomlinson Pleasant Grove, UT

I love how Netflix has started making their own shows. But I wish that they wouldn't all be TV-MA. Other than that I think Netflix is genius and I love having it.

Mary Walker Georgetown, KY

I enjoy Stranger Things and other original series. Sometimes it is difficult to find a program , for example Good Cop with Josh Grobin. Still haven’t fpunf it.

Boston Whipple Provo, UT

Netflix frequently has good movies but they are only there for a short time. Frequently there are just a lot of mediocre movies and shows to choose from.

Foote Queen Creek, AZ

I really enjoy netflix, easy to use and I can watch almost anywhere, as long I have a signal. Lots of content and they are adding new content which is cool too.

Diana Melnyk

Netflix has such a great variety of tv shows and movies. Especially like the variety for my kids. they are great about cancelling and then resubscribing again.

Trent Allen Queen Creek, AZ

We have used for many years. Great product. Super easy to find shows. For the price you get a great value. Limited options for new movies and TV shows.

Mike from Canton North Canton, OH

Wide variety of programs. Replaced cable tv with streaming.

Larry Heon

Lots of movies and complete show series you can watch

Kaytmay

Pretty reliable... Need warning if not in English though

Mahilet Getachw Jacksonville, FL

I like that i am able to watch anything that i like whenever i want with no ads interrupting me

Skeller Eagle River, AK

I watch Netflix a lot. It is always disappointing when a series I am watching is taken off.

Cecilia Jones Moselle, MS

I enjoy the shows they have in this platform, however i do with they had more variety in the shows.

Frederline Jean-Philippe Tallahassee, FL

Great shows! Needs more variety and more recent and common movies and shows! Bring back more shows

Kandace Affa

They have good movies, and tv shows. Like all streaming services; there are times there isn't much exciting to watch.

Ronald a Stewart Jacksonville, FL

good service great for binge watching have a large library of movies and whole seasons of shows to watch

Mirna Hanna Tallahassee, FL

The variety of movies and shows is amazing, especially that they have a separate collection for children

Shawne Smith Carmichael, CA

Shows don't have commercials, decent variety- for a while, would like more family shows. Sometimes no connection

Toni

Good experience, sometimes connection issues, thought is was internet, but happened in more than one place.

Terri Bey

I have had a great experience. Sometimes, I wish they'd have more of a selection and change up movies more.

Rickf

Need's to show more up to date prime movies. Most are old movies. Should also get addtional cable channel access.

Chester V Parrish

Show newer movies than the same on cabel channels. Better navigation when looking for video movies or tv movies

Mary Calloway

I just had to buy the Amazon Fire stick and I am good to go, no monthly fees and I watch what I want to watch.

Marsha McCorkle

Very good. Sometimes takes a little while to load. Programs I'm interested in are mot always available.

Jamie Quin

I like their abundance of tv shows, they can improve by having more movies and more wide screen editions.

Steven Mercurio Springfield, PA

a LOT of good diverse content. Not one single tech issue. Price could be better though but content costs money too.

Andrea Winters South Jordan, UT

I love the variety and content of Netflix! I just wish the US had a better selection of new release movies.

Ashlee M Jessen Provo, UT

Super convenient but lacking in content. They're moving toward more original Netflix, but it all is full of f bombs.

Michele Gledhill American Fork, UT

I really like Netflix. The buffering can get annoying sometimes. I also think the search could be more user friendly.

Lindsey Andersen Provo, UT

Love being able to binge-watch my shows and enjoy some movies! I just wish they had more selection.

Joshua Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

Netflix has been an awesome product. 9/10 because there are still other media options I would love to see there.

Misty Lacey Laurel, MS

My kids & I use Netflix alot. We enjoy the many options available. Sometimes it won't allow us to load a movie, but mostly a great experience.

hmarashi Newark, NJ

Netflix used to have all the shows and movies I wanted on it, with the shift towards more exclusive content, it has become a bit dry.

russbayles Boise, ID

World changed with Netflix. I hate that they raise their prices but that’s life. What else are you gonna do? Wish they brought Friends back. :)

Jon Robinson Riverton, UT

I love streaming on Netflix. I cut the cable a while back and will never go back. Tons of content for a small monthly fee.

Tungsten Hale Orem, UT

Netflix has almost all the shows I've been wanting to watch, whether it's a transformers movie or a "how its made" I know netflix will have it

Lacey Horne Salt Lake City, UT

Have found a lot of good series, documentaries, and movies on Netflix. Wish they more options of movies and that they didn’t remove stuff as often.

norasugu Kaneohe, HI

Many options, but not always the ones I’m looking for. Overall, though, it’s a really great option for a night in watching movies/ TV shows.

Amanda Montebello, CA

I enjoy using Netflix to stream both movies and shows. The only downside is that I feel as if they lost a lot of classic movies within the last year.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

Im upset that Netflix takes of shows and some of the shows that they have on Netflix aren’t the best. They could improve quality of shows available.

Seth Managua, MN

They are just out dated and need some either new or classic movies on there site. One plus is they work around the world

Justin McMurtrey South Jordan, UT

I think Netflix has the overall best content of all of the streaming services. They also have the best original content.