Netflix Logo

9.3

Brooke L South Jordan, UT

We are mostly happy with Netflix. I do wish they would be careful with the content - I do not want my children exposed to programming that glamorizes suicide, drug use, and the like.

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

I have been a loyal subscriber but just tired of losing titles and not getting replacements. There are a few good shows but I am trying to get rid of services and pay less mony.

Ariyana Miller Riverview, FL

Wide variety of things to choose from. The original shows and movies are always creative and very pleasant to watch. I believe you get the most bang for your buck with this streaming service.

Katherine Whyte Miami, FL

Netflix has a really good selection of original TV shows and movies, but they also have many other good shows and movies that you can choose from. It is a great streaming service for the whole family!

Jared Gregory Pleasant Grove, UT

Lots of odd ball shows, but some good TV series and new releases. I like that you can set up multiple profiles for each account. Lots of kid shows. The app works well for on the go reading.

Davis Kartchner Logan, UT

As with most other people, I watch Netflix a lot. I love the tv series that are available, but I wish their movie selection was better. It never seems to have the movies I want to watch.

Dylan Curtis Pleasant Grove, UT

If I'd written this review 2 years ago it would be 5 stars. Lately there's been trashy programming getting into my kids's menus and I hate that. Then again, I love Stranger Things, so they still get a 4.

Jon Scoresby Saratoga Springs, UT

I've always enjoyed this service. I think the prices a little high though but the service provided is really good. I like being able to watch both TV and movies. Netflix is one reason why I don't have cable anymore.

Dawson Wolfgramm Pleasant Grove, UT

I really like Netflix a lot but the only thing I have bad about it is that it doesn't have the new movies or any new things. If it keeps up with modern movies it will be amazing!

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

I love how many different genres of movies and TV shows there are. I like how easy it is to navigate where everything is on the screen. I also really like that you can use it on multiple devices at once.

Helen Macfarlane Pleasant Grove, UT

Netflix is user friendly, perfect quality, and has a good variety. It’s hard to find anything wrong with Netflix. So, Why 4 Stars??? Too many TV-MA shows and not enough QUALITY clean viewing. Other than that, love it!

Dana Temecula, CA

I have been enjoying Netflix, especially the original TV shows and movies. I like that I can watch either from a box on my TV or on my phone. I do wish there were more movies available.

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

Netflix is such a good streaming website. They have a great selection of t.v shows but they don’t have a lot of the newer movies which is a down side. Other than that it’s great and the price is awesome!

Trenton Prestwich Taylorsville, UT

Have been using Netflix for over 9 years. Show selection is always being refreshed and the original content is top of the line. Easy to be entertained for a couple minutes or days at a time.

Julie Spanish Fork, UT

Great variety of shows. My kids love it. Haven’t had any billing issues. Wish there was an easier way to find out which shows were not going to be available anymore as shows come and go all the time.

Jessica Bjorling Eldridge, IA

We really like Netflix. We just wish there was more variety. I feel like it doesn’t update that often so we go through ups and downs of watching it frequently or not watching it.

Janessa Herriman, UT

Great selection of shows and movies. I do wish they had some way to search movies by their rating. Their original content is pretty good too. I don't love the price increases that keep happening.

Myles Cox Portland, OR

Excellent originals, very high quality streams. I am upset that Netflix is removing a lot of popular shows and movies from the service but there's not much we can do to control it.

Naomi Colorado Springs, CO

Netflix has great Original shows. Sometimes they are a bit to graphic or contain too much sexual content, but they have kids options that work well for my family. The variety of shows is great!

Holly American Fork, UT

I love the Netflix originals , before they came I did feel like the selection was lacking. But I am much happier with the selection now . I don’t even pay for normal TV, Netflix keeps me plenty stocked

Abigail De Oliveira American Fork, UT

I love Netflix, for a lot of reasons, including the show stranger things. I like how they have "netflix orginals" and other shows. I like how they have the kids section as well. I like the design and how easy to use it is.

Brian Scott Provo, UT

My family uses Netflix all the time. I really like that you can use it to watch movies on a variety of devices. They have a wide selection of shows and they are constantly adding new ones!

Doug Fox Eagle Mountain, UT

For the most part, I have really enjoyed Netflix. We love the binge-watching experience, being able to watch all available episodes of one show before moving on to something new.

Lucas Lehi, UT

You’ve just gotten better and better. I love their original content but wish it wasn’t all rated MA. A little more 14 content wouldn’t broaden our family watching experience.

Oakley Rockwood Lehi, UT

I love Netflix!! I love being able to watch great shoes on demand. They have good shows for kids and adults. The only thing I wish they would change is adding a few more popular shows on.

Daniel Perez Orem, UT

Netflix has a wide variety of movie options. This is my go to streaming service for movies and tv series. Interface for their app is easy to use although doesn’t show every movie selection. Great movie selection as well.

Evelyn Chidester Riverton, UT

Its easy to get Netflix and we use it frequently for home entertainment. Offers a wide variety of movies for a relatively low monthly fee. I've never had a problem with netflix.

JARED J BUCKLEY Fort Bridger, WY

Love how they are always adding new stuff. The kids mode is very handy as well when you don't want kids going through the more mature movies. Over all I am happy with there service. Just wish the price would stay the same.

Kaiya ward Lehi, UT

Netflix used to be so awesome but now that they are cutting it down to only "Netflix originals" I am not loving it as much. Still is a good and affordable place to watch movies!

Mags Provo, UT

I've always loved netflix and their service but recently they're started adding more commercials and I don't like that. It's become more about the money rather than the entertainment of people.

Annie Orr Provo, UT

Netflix has been such an overall win. They usually always have the movies I want to watch. One thing I would suggest is to have a poll on your site for new movies to be added to.

Kenadee Barker Alpine, UT

I really like Netflix I love all the shows that are one it! But sometimes I don’t like it because they don’t put more popular shows on and if they do it takes a long time to get them.

Lauryn American Fork, UT

i’m a pretty big fan of netflix, they have pretty consistently good stuff. it kinda sucks when they take certain series’ off or a movie isn’t available, but they have a good variety of things to choose from.

Dee Farquharson Washington, DC

They took off Murder, She Wrote and King of the Hill. I understand licensing (barely.) but I LOVED THAT SHOW! Although, they did Forensic Files to it, so it kinda balances out.

george A Easton Gilbert, AZ

Some really good shows. Cant beat the price for what you get. Interfscebis good. Its just difficult to discover new shows or movies besides the ones that are recommended or that are on the top for each category.

Justin Knorr American Fork, UT

Netflix is convenient and easy to use on any electronic device. Some of the original series are the best shows on TV. I would love to see more new release movies added as a viewing option.

Jeffrey Salas Gilbert, AZ

I am currently consuming content from the streaming provider, they have many options available. I always look forward to the new seasons and new shows that come out. They have the best selection in the business.

Rachel Spielberger Mesa, AZ

Overall it is a very nice service to watch movies and TV shows. It has very current movies and TV shows, however, it is frustrating when movies and TV shows are taken off the site.

Jason Pyrah Willard, MO

I like the shows that I get to watch through Netflix. I think that it's easy to find new shows and like that there are recommendations based on the movies that I've watched before.

Cassidy Larsen Gilbert, AZ

Netflix is a really good streaming service! It usually has good quality, but sometimes it doesn't work for a couple hours. It also doesn't have a lot of movies, but for the price it is really good!

Sam Ekberg Gilbert, AZ

Netflix is a wonderful streaming service that makes many popular TV shows and movies available for everyone to watch. There are countless genres and movies for everyone to love!

Samantha Avondale, AZ

This is definitely the most preferred platform for movies in my home. I do wish there was a wider selection of movies to choose from, specifically action-comedies but the options provided to date are pretty good.

Andi Nye Logan, UT

Love watching movies without ads! I wish there were more, and more varied, options. The genres continually streamed on Netflix are not usually my style, which leads me to seek out other streaming options.

Lisa Hanson Calabasas, CA

Use it mostly for binge watching TV shows. It seems most of the movies I’d like to watch are not available. I like that multiple profiles are available to use. Haven’t had any problems with the service.

Nerissa Pineda Provo, UT

I like Netflix because there are a lot of TV shows I like on there. The movies aren't the best but there are some good ones. I use my brothers account so I don't know if its worth the money but like Netflix.

Samantha Smith Riverside, CA

As great as Netflix is, I wish they would make it easier to find shows you're interested in. When looking for something new the top shows that come up are rarely something I would really like to see.

Joshua Clement Provo, UT

There always seems to be something good to watch. They have a lot of blockbuster hits that cycle through. My biggest problem is that their Netflix original tv shows only come out when the whole season is ready

Celeste Irvine, CA

If the office wasn’t on Netflix I would cancel my subscription. Though there are a LOT of movies they aren’t great. Most are innaproriate for families and are distasteful. I hope they can start creating better movies.

mgillings

Super easy to use, huge variety. I love having an option of who is watching! Makes is easy to monitor the shows my kiddos are watching when I am not in the room! Wish I could add or delete genres in my Que.

Sherri Rose Orem, UT

I love Netfix. I mainly stream tv shows, because I do find the movie selection lacking. The price increases in recent years prevents the 5 star rating. Well worth a night at home.