Netflix Logo

9.3

Kaleb Butikofer Kamas, UT

I love Netflix!! My family has had Netflix since it first came out and was DVDs that they would mail to you in your mailbox, those were the days! Now it has come to even being on your nearest gaming console, and there are tons of them out there! There are tons of shows to choose from, all in all Netflix is a 10/10! And it’s so easy to sign up and cancel with just the click of a button.

Jennifer Ogden, UT

We have had Netflix for many years now and have ALWAYS been happy with everything to do with it. The content is great and they offer a huge variety of shows and movies. The price is very good compared to what you get and if you have any questions their customer service department is always willing to help. I would recommend Netflix to absolutely anyone and everyone!

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

Netflix offers something for everyone in our family. For an affordable price we can stream 4 people at once so we decided to add my 83 year old mother to our family account who is amazed at what she can watch commercial free! I love that we can each set our own profile and I can watch what my kids are up to and monitor their shows and set limits and restrictions. We also enjoy Netflix originals such as House of Cards.

Christy Suguturaga Orem, UT

Our family has used Netflix forever. We use it every day. I love how I can set different ratings for different users and I can set up passcodes so my kids can’t access adult content. Other companies don’t offer that feature. I love how there is always something new that I haven’t browsed through. I also love how it shows what’s included for free. Other companies show it but don’t offer it without more charges. Netflix is amazing for my family!!

Erika American Fork, UT

My kids love netflix. It's really fun to be able to watch many different types of TV show without having to pay for a subscription for each series. Sometimes I do feel like there is a ton of options and not a lot that I actually want to watch though. It varies though since they are constantly adding and dropping titles. I do not like the parental control features. It is way to easy for kids to be able to switch onto or add a new profile that could have very inappropriate content. I will not let them have netflix on their ipad for that reason. They need to make the parental controls more secure for older kids who know how to navigate their way around netflix.

Miguel Figueroa Provo, UT

I’ve been using Netflix for years now, from back in the day when they used to mail movies as their primary servicte. A lot of things have changed since then, and I can say that it’s been for the best. Their different plans are perfectly priced and the content is modern and relevant, not to mention that a lot of the Netflix originals have become instant favorites for me.

Leslee Muramoto Draper, UT

I’ve been a happy customer for years, but the past couple years they’ve really set themselves apart with all the Netflix-exclusive series and documentaries that make the increasing service price worth it. Netflix is probably watched in my home more than any other service because the kids can pick a TV series and watch from the beginning season. The blockbuster movie options aren’t great, so if that’s what you’re looking for you’ll be disappointed, but I am a happy customer that will not be canceling anytime soon.

Brynklie Brown Queen Creek, AZ

I LOVE NETFLIX! Netflix is very reliable, and organized. I am always able to find all my shows and it doesn't glitch very often. They are up to date on the latest and oldest shows. They have numerous Netflix originals that are very interesting. They have something for every age group too! There is a kids category, as well as documentaries, teen shows, movies and much, much more! One complaint I would have is that they are taking some of my favorite shows off soon, but other then that, I highly recommend Netflix for your viewing pleasure!!

Erin Gilbert, AZ

Netflix is absolutely amazing! I am on it constantly and it is so addicting! I love watching all different types of movies and Netflix offers that! The price per month is good for what you are getting, but I feel like there should be more screens to watch on. I love how Netflix promotes its upcoming movies they are releasing on other apps that I constantly use! Also Netflix’s original movies and shows are very well produced and put together for a streaming service.

Kevin Nelson

I have been a customer of Netflix from even before they did streaming. Back then I loved being able to just get movies in the mail. After moving to just streaming, I was at first disappointed that their movie offering was pretty minimal. However, I found their TV series offering great and over the years their movie offering has also improved. I have always been impressed with their streaming delivery service. From the beginning of their digital offering it was clear their technology was surperior to others as content would almost always download, properly buffer and play is such a manner that viewing was always smooth, even when other services would stall and fail. With the advent of broadband, all seem pretty even, but it is nice to know that Netflix really knows what they are doing in streaming technology.

Derek G Pleasant Grove, UT

Netflix is a fantastic streaming service that only costs 8 dollars for the basic subscription. The streaming is generally very quick, I've only experienced minor problems in streaming speed and consistency. The only other issue that can be noticed is sometimes the selection of movies/T.V shows that Netflix houses are a tad underwhelming and appear unappealing. But it also houses majesties such as Stranger Things and The Crown.

maika Orem, UT

This is an amazing app. I am very pleased with this app because it allows me to be able to watch any shows that i feel i would like to watch. not only that but you can have various accounts or profiles in this app that allows anyone and everyone in my family to be able to watch on our own account and continue where they left off. and the best part is that it only costs 10$ per month so it really fits my budget

Amy Leifi Orem, UT

Netflix has replaced television in our home. The ease of use and available options, along with no commercials had us at hello. We cancelled our overpriced cable and have only used Netflix since then - it's now been almost 8 years. The only thing I wish we could have is access to sequels. When there is a show that has a sequel, I love to watch them all. Unfortunately I end up having to hunt around trying to find the sequels to get the whole experience.

Amber Saratoga Springs, UT

We’ve had Netflix for years. It’s so easy to access now because all the Smart TVs offer it as well as our Dish Network Sattelite service. I love many of the Original Netflix series. There are so many different kinds of new Original shows and they are so good. I like how everyone in the family can have their own account and that you can put parental controls on the kids accounts. I also like that you can download anything at home so that you can watch it later on a road trip without having to use data or slower WiFi.

Sofie Rosenvall Alpine, UT

In our house we have 6 people and all 6 of us use Netflix daily! We Love Love it! We all have our own accounts, my 4 year old has all his favorites on his account with nothing there that I don't want him to watch and I have all my shows on my account! Nothing better then sitting down after a long day and turning on Netflix to binge watch one of your favorites! LOVE!

wanda Saint George, UT

It is so cheap, i pay only $7 and change a month. They have different packages you can choose from but overall it is still cheap. Cheaper than buying a movie ticket. You can enjoy Netflix in the comfort of our own home. You can pause and restart again when you want. They have a lot to choose from you will never get bored. we have never had any billing issues or bad service.

Joy Henry Pleasant Grove, UT

Netflix is the best place to find great movies and series's that you may not have heard of but are so great. I have watched several on our account and have shared them with others. I have had a lot of people share some with me as well and I have enjoyed watching each one of them. It's very easy to access from your phone or ipad and you can watch anywhere you are. I love Netflix and the variety of shows they offer.

Jodie Larson Pleasant Grove, UT

I have been with Netflix since they mailed out DVDs in the early 2000's! Their service has come a long way over the years! They offer a great variety of shows...from movies to tv to documentaries to Netflix Originals. There is something for everyone! Their site is easy to navigate on all mediums that I have used...laptop, Roku, cell phone, tablet, etc. Netflix is my go to source for viewing entertainment!

Anna Hu Provo, UT

I love Netflix! Their Netflix original content has been a great addition when I am bored of the shows I have been watching. I like that Netflix pretty much always has every single season of a show, as other similar services do not offer this. I wish Netflix would upload new seasons faster sometimes. I definitely think Netflix is more useful for tv shows than watching movies-- not always the wides movie selection.

Calista Huber Mesa, AZ

I love Netflix! And so do my kids... It's a bummer when some movies and shows get taken off but I get it, and I love new options! Netflix is so easy to use from the website or app. I love the automatic playing, especially from season to season now, though I've definitely wasted more time that way. I also really love the Netflix originals! They are so well done and so visually enjoyable!

Tami Allen Gilbert, AZ

We've had a Netflix membership since the beginning, when they used to send movies and games in the mail. The Netflix service now is even more convenient and we continue to renew our subscription because we love the variety of TV shows, movies and shows it offers. I love the convenience of having netflix on several different TV's at once, and even my college students can sign in and use my membership to watch on their TV at school. Netflix is a great way to binge watch all my favorite TV shows, and for my kids to watch all their favorites as well. I love how we can set up their own profiles and Netflix will do recommendations based on their watching habits. It's a great service. My only complaint is that they don't have some of my favorites, but I can always find them elsewhere.

Estefi Arreola Leyva Gilbert, AZ

Netflix is good to watch your favorite shows and movies from basically any year that it was made. I love how Netflix has all types genres of movies and shows. You can also find movies and shows that just came out on the program, for shows they release new episodes every time. I love going on Netflix and just binge watch movies and shows. I know so many people that really enjoy Netflix.

Elyse Bradley Provo, UT

I've had Netflix for almost 3 years and never had a bad experience with the customer service or billing. The price is totally reasonable for the access to content you receive. I also really appreciate the newer feature of being able to download certain content beforehand in case you don't have service later. That's been a life-saver! My only complaint is that much of what Netflix produces in shows and movies has a TV-MA rating. I realize MA content is popular, but sometimes I wish they'd produce more drama movies and shows that didn't push the envelope quite so far. I've become very wary of anything produced by Netflix since the content is often way too crude.

seanth57 Columbus, GA

I have used this company for over 9 years, there's always new movies added to the movies lineups, great service.

Elisabeth Kinghorn Nakhon Sawan, 60

I love Netflix! They are always producing new shows and movies that I always find very high quality and very interesting.

Andrea Wheaton, IL

Netflix has so much to offer for streaming. I love their series and movies that Netflix produces - such good TV! Keep it coming!

Joyce Davis Corvallis, OR

love the Netflix originals!! love the unique productions - YOU, Black Mirror, The Crown, Behind Her Eyes and so much more!

Holly Abramovitz Monett, MO

Netflix has a lot of options and the App itself is easy to use. I dislike that price keeps increasing, just because people use multiple streaming applications these days. Also, Netflix seems to host a lot of political opinionated documentaries and shows. There is also sexually inappropriate content.

Na Oshkosh, WI

Likes: go to app and lots of international films/dramas available. Affordable. LOVE the top 10 for a quick choice. Dislikes: can't always find interesting shows to watch.

Mark Berry

Great value. I always find interesting content to watch with my family. I like the personalization option as well.

system is reliable and responsive are positives; viewing options are poor and very little interests me so I keep watching the same shows over and over again.

Mary Jane Baker

It is easy to use, good programs I use it moreon my mobile device not sure how to get it to work on my TV

Nancy A DeNault

I love my Netflix I enjoy watching it. I watch a series all day on both Saturday and Sunday. It's my thing.

Suzanne curtis

Helpful just enough tips and recommendations. Have been able to watch the seriesI missed. Great bing watching possible!

Kierra Kennedy Tallahassee, FL

Netflix overall has many good shows but not enough movies.

CoasterRider Show Low, AZ

I have had Netflix service for many years. Generally their service has been top notch. I argue with their choice of streaming selections and believe there should be a separate login for "JUNK" that should not be accessible to children.

Adam Labrum ,

I love Netflix because they have such a high selection of tv series and movies to watch. There’s no ads either so I don’t have to get interrupted while watching.

Caloway Salt Lake City, UT

Netflix has great original shows, probably some of the best. The movie selection isn't that great though. In the past few months, the selection has gotten better but there are still not that many good movies. They are also continually raising prices. If you ever have any problems, it is hard to get ahold of them.

Kenneth Wallace Alabaster, AL

I've enjoyed Netflix for a few years now, and I've been ok with some of the price increases that's come pretty regular. However....with yet ANOTHER price increase, new series all of a sudden canceled, it's like....do I really want to get involved in a show that might, might not be here tomorrow. And Netflix takes too long to get current seasons. $17.99 might just be it for me.

Brielle Wright Logan, UT

Netflix is awesome because it has a vast amount of choices in quality shows and movies. It also has a very simple set up so it is easy to use. I like how you can create different profiles for each person in your family.

Kaitlyn Austin , FL

I like Netflix because it has so many genres of shows and movies to pick from. It has a wide variety, and it has uncommon videos that you likely can’t find anywhere else. I wish it could have more popular tv shows and movies but otherwise, there’s nothing to complain about.

Bergen Billings Smithfield, UT

This streaming device has really been a blessing our family can gather and watch such a great amount of content. There are millions of things to watch really just the best streaming app I have ever used

Amber Mixon Houston, TX

Netflix is a wonderful streaming site. Me and my older sister have used Netflix for a while and have enjoyed it tremendously. It’s perfect for watching movies or shows without commercials.

Ajay Patel Southlake, TX

Lots of variety! Lots of intentional films which are great. New movies and shows almost every month so there is always variety. The only downfall is that a lot of series get canceled so it sucks not being able to follow the series.

Scott A. Johnson Orem, UT

Netflix has a variety of TV series, including Netflix originals, that are worthy of watching. They usually don't have the most current year of a series. Some of the original series, Like Stranger Things, are very creative and entertaining. The pricing is reasonable. My biggest complaint is that Netflix tends to have a lot of questionable and filthy shows (e.g. Cuties).

Hannah Denver, CO

I really like Netflix in the fact they offer suggestions based on what I watch so it gives me a tailored experience. I also like that it has a plethora of options from many different tv networks. However, I do not like by opening the tv app it aggressively plays the show or movie they think I will like.

nkristjan Tallinn, 37

Positives: - dolby vision looks awesome on my oled (for most of the shows with Vision. Warrior Nun for example looks mediocre for a Vision title). - massive selection of stuff to watch, most of which is decent but not great Negatives: - the UI is garbage overall

JP

for the last 2 weeks I was not able to stream Netflix thru my streaming device. It gave me an error message "Try again later".......really netflix should be giving me my 1/2 month refund back since I was not able to watch. Thank goodness for my "Fire Stick" from Amazon as I was able to watch any of my shows without hassle or interuption

Charlie Di Bella Brisbane, QLD

The good - They possess a broad category of genres. The bad - (1) they give up too easily and sell their series to another streaming service like Amazon, eg The Expanse. It's like buying an half-heated chicken at the supermarket. It will eventually make you sick if the service is not completed. (2) they also take too long to release anything in Australia, eg Star Trek Discovery season 3 et al. This makes the change to other providers more considered.

Darlene Floriano Madera, CA

They’ve always done well with very little lag in comparison to other similar companies. But when Smart TV’s came out we had really no need for video streaming devices. Now they have stopped supporting TVs older then 2012. This is not acceptable. So now what we have to buy a new TV to be able to access their services? They should have had a contingency plan in place and allowed for updates to the software.