Netflix Logo

9.3

Steve Pitman Largo, FL

Ive had Netflix streaming service for over a year,as far as im concerned its the best out there,great variety of shows,there’s something for everyone.

Jmarsh Macomb, MI

I like that I can stream my Netflix account on my phone, tablet, computer, and tv. I can log in anywhere and access my account (vacations, road trips, etc). I have never had any issues with billing or quality.

Nona Orlando, FL

Netflix runs smoothly all the time and streaming is rarely interrupted. Their content is suffering lately but you can always rely upon them to keep it going interruption free

Dee Mattapan, MA

I like Netflix, I'm not crazy about it. I enjoy the fact that I can watch some of my favorite shows that are no longer syndicated. I do get to watch some films and shows I've never seen before, which are pretty good. The only issue I have experienced frequently is that Netflix been having technical issues. I'm on the $8.99 plan and all but I don't think it should be having these type of issues lol.

Thea T. Elkins Park, PA

There's so many choices for entertainment. My girls love the selection of anime that they can watch. My husband and I enjoy the classics and even some of the newer shows that they offer through their service.

Lawrence Kopp Schaumburg, IL

Sorry to burst the bubble here but Netflix has a substandard system to protect the security of any account. Three days in a row my account was stolen. I called them and had it restored three times just to have it hacked again. I changed PW's every time and finally had to change emails accounts. However after extensive conversations with them its clear all one has to do to change info in my account is to have the email address associated with it. They even changed the phone number and upped the package to HD deluxe. They do not, I repeat do not have a system in place to verify change to account requests like 2 factor verification with is more or less universal. Emails are sent and unless you catch it in time you are screwed. If you are reading this Netflix get 2 factor verification. Its now the standard of the business industry. Just a simple text will work but they tell me they can't send me a text. Astounding.

MindyV Lubbock, TX

Netflix is great. I wish that when I log in to Netflix. whatever show or movie is being advertised at the top of the page doesn't start automatically playing. That's very annoying!!!! Netflix needs to keep politics out of their business!!!!

Pega guru Frisco, TX

Series are at best 3 star and movie in 2 star range. They used have good series and movies but losing the charm now. Issue is Netflix has flooded "only" it's brand of movies and series. Netflix brand movies typically are a low budget movies, and sometimes with an agenda. At the end of movie if you feel like being preached instead of being entertained you may not be wrong. TV serials are also being made on stereotype themes, it is repeatative. There is nothing new. I have wasted lot of time on sub par content. I don't want to be too harsh, probably it is also Covid and lack of quality material due to it. But lack of indigenous content is paramount and now an issue.

Tony

this is the best streaming service currrently available. Their set up is easy to navigate thru, and they make good recomendations based on your view history.

Sicely Lyn Russell Phoenix, AZ

I love using Netflix, it has so many options and great show/movies to choose from! The only thing I dislike is that certain movies/ shows go away and I wish that these shows were permanently on there. Other than that it's awesome!

Aaliyah Fuller Tallahassee, FL

Netflix has a variety of different movies and TV shows throughout all the genres available. New shows and movies get added a couple of times a month. The only issue I have is Netflix tends to get rid of quality movies and shows and replace them with other shows that are less entertaining, in my opinion. Other than that, there is always a movie or show available to watch with the many different options they have listed.

A L Whippany, NJ

Netflix has so many different shows and movies available for viewing. My personal favorites are breaking bad and peaky blinders. I am not a huge fan of all the Netflix originals movies - but the documentaries have been nice. If you watch a lot of shows, it is a good value for the subscription price.

Gary Griffith Abilene, TX

Great service, need new shows and movies added on a more regular basis. Often found nothing of interest to watch.

Eliza Jane Arledge Smithfield, UT

I love Netflix, they are always coming out with new movies to entertain me and my family. They don't just have movies they also have TV shows and documentaries for all ages. Something that I really like about Netflix is that they are always coming out with new ways and ideas to make streaming your show easier. Like their app or being able to download movies for when you may not have internet access. Netflix is always my first choice for any movie or TV show.

Randy Federspill Fredericksburg, VA

Content is great. Wish there was more Anime and Sci-Fi shows, even older ones. Only thing I have found IRRITATING is not being able to clear out for continue watching, especially shows or series. I would prefer to be able to control my lists of seen, want/interested in, etc. As I scroll down, offer various choices or recommendations. I hate not being able to customize and/or eliminate.

nancy auberry Indianapolis, IN

There are so many shows, documentaries and or movies to anyone's liking. There is no lack if entertainment. I have had my account hacked twice. Both times I've called into Netflix. They were very helpful in getting my account closed and reset. Gave me pointers kn what to do to avoid anymore issues in the future. Netflix could however improve on streaming more shows, such as Chicago Med; Chicago Fire; Chicago PD. There have been times that I have missed my shows. Therefore, I would like the opportunity to view what I have missed.

Andrea Diaz-Cepeda Tallahassee, FL

Over the years, I have watched Netflix transform into the company it is today. Recently Netflix has placed more of an emphasis on TV/ Movie production with shows such as Orange is the New Black! These shows that are made by Netflix and only shown on Netflix have stolen not only my heart but other customers as well! If Netflix, keeps this up, people will have no choice but to stay customers!

Lizzy Puentes Tallahassee, FL

Netflix is the best streaming platform in my opinion. It offers movies and tv shoes of all genres from a large variety of networks. They also create movies and tv shows of their own. You do need internet to stream on a tv or laptop but on the app, you can download certain movies and shows to stream offline. The shows/movies are also kept on Netflix for a long time!

Faye Davis Enterprise, KS

Ive had the 7.99 plan since ohhh 2011 and i originally signed up to watch my little pony. I have watched all of Orange is the new black and im working on bojack horsemans newest season right now. I am a huge fan of tvs shows with realworld topics and how to handle life. I have watched netflix on every platform including tablets and a ds all my consoles and my phone. The availabilty is amazing. I do wish i could watch media in other languages more easily. Id like to be able to choose the Japanese dub for supernatural to help learn Japanese, but unless i use a vpn and lie about my location i cannot. Ive had it turned off a few times and it never took more then 5 min to get running again.

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

Absolutely love Netflix. It's my favorite streaming TV application that I use. I love the Netflix Original shows and I find myself constantly watching new ones every month. The movies they stream are constantly getting better each month as well as the kids shows they put out. My family & I use Netflix more than any other application out there. I rarely find myself watching regular TV anymore because of Netflix!

Chris Alonzo Gilbert, AZ

My family enjoys streaming movies with Netflix. We are able to watch movies or television shows o road trips or while we are waiting in the car for our after school routines. It’s easy and the variety of movies and television shows are great for the whole family. The cost for Netflix every month is very affordable for my family it’s the best way to have family movie nights too.

Luke Gibson Provo, UT

I don't watch a wide range of shows, but for those I do, Netflix provides a wonderful service. Their site functionality is crisp and easy to use, the interface consistently keeps my most-watched shows easy to find, and the streaming is almost always high-quality. The price is excellent for the service, my only complaint is that sometimes shows are removed without any warning: if Netflix gave a couple weeks of warning, then we could finish them before we were suddenly cut off.

Richard Westover Fremont, CA

I have found Netflix a good alternative to having TV / Cable service. We recently moved (5 months ago) and decide to see if we can live without it since it is so expensive. Using Netflix we have been able to watch some TV shows we enough, recent movie releases a long with some older movies we have enjoyed. We have been able to catch up some of TV shows we missed last year. We are just starting to look at some of the Netflix show to see if any match our taste in TV shows. We have NO issues with the service delivery or performance, which has been a pleasant surprise.

Kyler Ashby Phoenix, AZ

Netflix is one of my main sources of entertainment and I'm happy to say that Netflix always delivers. Though it may not be as "on-demand" as other providers, it's always expanding and updating its library of shows and movies. It's also helpful that the user interface is incredibly easy as well. Of all the streaming services I have used I can honestly say Netflix is by and large the best.

Jessica C. Apex, NC

We've had Netflix for quite awhile and we really like it. We definitely get our money's worth from the amount that our kids watch it. I don't even know why we bother having any hard copies of movies because they would rather watch the shows Netflix has. They also much prefer using Netflix over Amazon, although Amazon and Netflix seem to flip-flop with who has certain shows, so we'll occasionally use Amazon more when the show they're into changes to them. I wish that there was a way to get rid of certain shows that show up on the kids' profiles, as of now I just have to tell them which ones they can watch and which ones they can't (last I checked there wasn't a way to do this, maybe this has changed). I feel like a lot of the adult selection is just trash, but we've found some good stuff here and there (and maybe that is more Hollywood than Netflix?).

adrian avram Tampa, FL

I been a member for 11 years and I am happy with content but I missmore history based movies good customer service if a problem with my acc(hacked)

Dustin Marx Brighton, CO

We've been NetFlix customers since early 2004, when the only offering was DVDs in the mail. Although we did join a streaming plan later, we continued with the 2-DVDs-per-month plan and have rented nearly 1700 DVDs from NetFlix in addition to the streaming. The availability of DVDs is useful for seeing movies that are not readily/freely streamable or available to rent through an outlet such as Redbox. NetFlix streaming has introduced us to many good television series that we likely would not have known about otherwise. We've particularly enjoyed some of the BBC series. Unfortunately, NetFlix is losing some of the content it has licensed (including "Midsomer Murders" and more well-known series such as "The Office" and "Friends), but there is still a lot of content available and NetFlix has released some entertaining content of their own as well.

Julia Cavalcanti Orem, UT

Netflix has always been a great alternative to TV broadcasting. It is very reliable and always has so many options and caters to everyone, even providing movies of foreign languages. It is extremely affordable as well. Netflix is available on TVs, computers, and mobile devices. Primarily, I'll stream movies and TV shows on my mobile device and I've never experienced any glitches with the app. In addition to having TV shows from other companies, Netflix produced their own films and shows. The only concern I have with Netflix originals is that they rarely get a second season, and when they do it takes over two years to be released. Other than that minor issue, Netflix is a very good and reliable alternative to going to the movie theater or flipping through channels.

Mitch Bandley Pleasant Grove, UT

Oh Netflix where do I start.. you’ve made the hard times easier and the good times gooder. Ladies and Gentlemen, “The Flix” is more than just a consumer subsidy, it’s your best friend. I don’t mean to personify such an inanitmate object because that’s cheesy. But You know what’s funny, in a way, Netflix personified me and gave me life in a unique way of providing almost unlimited, quality, entertainment. I rate five stars simply because that’s the highest I could give it, but it’s more than just five stars, in fact it’s beyond measurement. It’s more spiritual than anything else. My appreciation for it is as innumerable as the stars, not confined to a meager 5. So take my advice and get yourself a new best friend today who will stick by your side, rain or snow.... preferably actually.

Katie Howard Pleasant Grove, UT

Netflix is my favorite streaming service, hands down. Great variety of shows, including excellent original programming, fast streaming, no commercials, and easy access through a variety of platforms (we use Roku). You have to watch their ratings, because they are not the same as you will find on broadcast TV. TV-MA on broadcast tv doesn't contain anything that can't go over the airwaves, though the subject matter might be mature. On Netflix, TV-MA can mean anything from vulgar language to explicit violence and nudity. So viewer beware with original programming! Streaming movies use the regular movie rating system so they're easier to navigate.

Marge Thatsit Manteno, IL

I've been with Netflix for 9 years, continuously. I thought they were well run and gave good customer service, but perhaps since there is a new CEO (2020), I've experienced the opposite of quality and good customer care. I cancelled today. I won't spend money on poor quality. I read the US market for netflix has dropped 31% in one year. I wasn't surprised!

PH Bethlehem, PA

HERE COMES THE BS AND CORPORATE GREED IN THE PANDEMIC. Here is my dead on honest review. You decide to stick with Netflix after this. I will back pedal a bit before I launch into this and tell you I have subscribed also to Prime and Disney+ without as much as a hiccup. So here it is: While ALSO having Prime, Disney+, and my cable bill skyrocketing in this pandemic, my husband missed some of the Netflix shows we used to watch PRIOR to the Disney+ launch. My kids only like Netflix for Sofia the First, currently not on Disney+. Fine. So what do I do? I get my husband a gift card for $25 as part of his Valentine's gift and we sign up for the BASIC PACKAGE ($8.95) on April 12. That should take us to July 12 give or take for $25, right? I go about my life and barely watch Netflix. I let husband and kids have it. Next thing you know I am charged on June 6 $14.85 on an old CC I am ready to cancel that Netflix still has the number for from 3 years ago! I IM them and ask what's up. WAIT FOR IT! THE TOTAL BS! Apparently, my husband logged in via iPhone while on a break before work to watch his show while the kids were watching Sofia the First at home. The horror! That now up's your bill automatically to the "STANDARD PLAN" of $14.85. Gift card runs out. And I am charged. I AM DEAD SERIOUS. Nasty customer service folks -- 3 of them -- refused to do anything. They took off the $14.85 but canceled out my gift card. So I paid $25 for less than 2 months and husband loses the gift I intended. They actually wanted $39.85 for less than 2 months. All because he logged in on an iPhone when kids were watching the same time. This is ludicrous. They could have in good faith credited me and let me use the gift card. Nasty, nasty customer service. BEWARE OF THIS NETFLIX SCAM AND THEY WILL SCREW YOU OVER AND CHARGE YOUR CC IN AN INSTANT!

Joseph from Virginia Miami, FL

Love the content…. especially the Netflix originals. They don’t change out their movies as often as some of the other streaming service like HBO MAX.

jscharm7 Cherry Hill, NJ

Netflix has amazing documentaries on all aspects of true crime. Their reenactments are extremely realistic and always get me hooked. I also love their recommendations.

David Simpson Grove, OK

I thought there would be a larger selection of older films and disappointed that there are very few hot new releases. Spend more time trying to find something good to watch or something we haven't already seen. Watch lots of average movies.

Lindsay Goodwin

Amazing and so many options. There's plenty of great movies new and old as well as shows you can binge without commercials which is wonderful.

Wes Lunney

New to Netflix, not disappointed. Responsive app, great choice, always new titles coming along. Great experience so far!

Mason Allen Pleasant Grove, UT

Netflix is a great platform. I like that it is fast, easy to use, user friendly, good variety of shows, and is fairly priced. I wish the limits on users was a little more flexible so that it is not quite as expensive.

Alex The Villages, FL

Shocked the reviews are so high. We are looking to replace it with something else. Largely we enjoy movies. For the most part the movies they offer are older movies, most of which we have seen. The other problem is there are no on screen audience rating such that you spend more time looking for something decent to watch than it's worth. Lately they have been rating the top ten movies (supposedly) that are available on Netflix. Pretty limited selection within the rated feature movies. Prime makes the process much easier in that all movies and series are rated on screen and ratings are not limited to the Netflix audience only. We simply look for something that looks interesting and limit our choices to features rated 4 stars or better, We have basically given up on Netflix. I called Netflix about this issue a few months ago and was told they are "working on something". Would love to hear suggestions about which of the steaming services is the best in terms of their offering's and the quality of their features. Thus far, Amazon Prime is our primary go to steaming service for the reasons mentioned above. We would be more than willing to pay more for newer movies.

Michael Kline Avondale, AZ

Very easy to navigate, great movies and service,

Max Winkel Payson, UT

Netflix is the best streaming service out there. You can have multiple people in your family watching at the same time and it doesnt slow down your show. They have a large selection to choose from and you can almost always find something to watch. Netflix also has several exclusive shows like Stranger Things that are really good.

Amy Billings Smithfield, UT

There are three important things that make Netflix number one. The first is how user friendly it is. My ninety year old grandparents can use it without explanation. The second is the large variety of options available for viewing. The third is the amazing original content that is constantly being erased. This makes Netflix perfect for family fun!

Mia Alshami Fayetteville, AR

I love how Netflix has a mix of both Netflix originals and TV shows that we all know and love! It is great to binge on your favorite TV shows or watch classic movies that you love. My family and I all love the service that Netflix provides!

Wendy Smullin Logan, UT

Netflix has been a lifesaver for our family through the quarantine situation. The variety of shows offered meets the taste of everyone of our family. The monthly additions keep it fresh. We love that Netflix picked up our favorite show! Their original productions are very well done and highly entertaining.

Hannah Denver, CO

I am a huge fan of Netflix. While they obviously don't have rights to all shows and movies, they have a wide selection to choose from. I am also a fan of the Netflix originals that they have been creating. Most of the shows and documentaries or docu-series are super interesting!

AF ,

One of my favorite thing about Netflix is being able to binge an entire season(s) of a show! I love being able to follow an entire story from start to finish without waiting weeks in between. I also really like that you can stop and start your membership relatively easy. I wish that they would have some better parental controls. I have different profiles for my kids/me, but still wish I could filter even a little more.....

Wayne Young Little Rock, AR

The Netflix library is huge and endless. We have got reacquainted with some old shows that we loved watching growing up and in college. You can binge them and laugh all over again. Great to introduce your kids to shows you loved. Also a lot of great original content for kids.

Shante Reeder Draper, UT

My family wouldn't survive without Netflix! It is very user friendly, and I love that I can control what shows my kids watch! They have a great selection of movies and TV shows, and I feel like they do a great job of rotating them.

Ladyjojo

Netflix is a streaming service that allows you to watch a wide variety of TV shows, movies, documentaries, and more on thousands of internet-connected devices. With Netflix, you can enjoy unlimited ad-free viewing of content

Erick

Netflix only gets better with time. Whether it's the addicting tv shows such as Castlevania or Stranger Things, them it's the awesome Netflix produced movies. I've been a customer for over 10 years and Netflix has only gotten better.