Netflix Logo

9.3

Nancy Jimenez Rio Rancho, NM

I have had Netflix for several years. Their customer service, excellent, the movies/programs are all very dated. I end up watching old movies Iv9seen before. Time to cancel.

Lindsay H. Draper, UT

Netflix has a decent selection of TV shows, however their movie selection is slim, and it takes quite a while for them to add new release movies or television shows.

Logan Hudson Norcross, GA

Netflix is a good streaming service. However, it is on the more expensive side compared to others. Great content gets taken down frequently. And it crashes unexpectedly for me.

Lauraine Pleasant Grove, UT

We've used netflix for a number of years but we cancelled our account because of the lack of good content they put out. They have taken of some of our favorite shows, and we no longer see the need to have an account.

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

I used to watch Netflix all the time, but as the years have gone on they don't get new movies very often so I haven't watched it as much. But I like Netflix a lot because of the series stranger things.

Ad Pleasant Grove, UT

I have recently stopped using Netflix as much as I did last year. The choices of movies/shows aren't as great as ondemand or youtube options. I don't really see a need to be paying for the Netflix anymore.

Beth Provo, UT

Makes for an easy date night. Not sure what to do? Enjoy a night in with popcorn and a movie. The movies are kind of hit or miss. The recommendations aren’t my favorite and I wish the summaries on movies were better.

Cici Paskett South Jordan, UT

It’s a great place to binge watch your favorite past tv shows, but it’s also the home of all bad movies. It’s not for those wanting to keep up with current releases, but I enjoy the classics more.

Jaimi Augustine Farmington, UT

I like Netflix because they have a ton of movies and tv shows. I like how they have added Netflix originals because it adds variety. I hate that they take shows off after a certain amount of time.

Scott Fairfax, VA

There's always something to watch, rarely is there something you want. Good for wasting your life away. Base your decision on how much you value your time, not necessarily how much value you get for your dollar.

Jefferson Farmer Provo, UT

Netflix sure used to be a lot better than it is now. It seems like every new movie that comes out is starring Nick Cage, and is poorly reviewed on Rotten Tomatoes. Quite annoying. Honestly, probably not worth the money.

Brette Draper, UT

Netflix is fantastic! There is a great variety of movies! Movies seem to come and go very quickly and I wish they wouldn’t! But definitely worth my money, the whole family can use it!

Irene

Has a lot of out dated movies. It's seems that Amazon has move to offer.

Madelyn Gulfport, MS

I love watching Netflix. My favorite things to watch are the tv shows. I really wish Netflix would get some better content thought.

VT

WORST. I will complaint with the BBB. I'm cutting up our cord and will never go back because charging for this lousy service

alex sotomayor

I like some of the movies when they are in English. They can improve by better rating system and telling us if the movie is not in English

Tim Goodwin

Initial satisfaction but no longer use. Several movies and/or shows not available. Every time I search for a movie it's not available.

Imani Monroe Tallahassee, FL

Netflix has many shows, and a lot of good streaming movies. They could have more up to date movies and shows, but there’s nothing wrong with oldie goldies.

Corbett Douglas Cedar Fort, UT

Yes and no. Netflix originals are sometimes good. Too much alternative lifestyle, sex, and bad language. The general variety that Netflix provides however is decent.

Kathy Castleton Saratoga Springs, UT

The movies I watch are easy to find. The organization on the website is clear and user friendly. There aren't enough shows of different genres. The choices are very limited.

Rosann Stanko Logan, UT

Love the easy way to watch a movie. Wish there were more G and PG movies. Also, the PG-13 and PG-14 movies have too much “potty” language and too many sexual innuendos.

Abby Driggs Provo, UT

Has a lot of good TV series but hardly any good movies. I would definitely choose Amazon Prime over Netflix for movies. Only bummer is Amazon costs a little more.

Sav Alpine, UT

Netflix is an awesome way to find your favorite movies and find new ones to watch too. However netflix doesn’t have as many tv shows as I would like.

cami harward American Fork, UT

I like being able to watch movies when I want but I don't always like the movies that are available to watch. Better for watching tv shows than movies

VALREE SMITH Pleasant Grove, UT

I love the convenience of having movies at my fingertips. I don't really love their selection. It is often hard to find anything good that I haven't already watched.

Peter Sullivan

Good original content (Umbrella Academy), the other stuff is pretty mediocre since disney and fox left.

Clayton Creekmore

Pricey And have to look a lot to find something. New Bollywood options are limited compared to prime

Pliny

All their programming is directed toward Millenniums! Classic movies from the 40s and 50s are not available.

Ashley Wadiak Eagle Mountain, UT

Netflix has stepped their game up recently . I wish they weren’t raising their prices but it’s still cheaper than cable

Kathryn (Katy) Uhl Provo, UT

Netflix is the best to use with friends but it's difficult that you can't stream off multiple devices at the same time. Awesome streaming though!!!

MARVEL PEREZ Orem, UT

Over the years, the selection of movies to choose from has decreased. I wish there were more current blockbuster choices to choose from.

HLG American Fork, UT

Used to have this before the cable companies added streaming services. This is now a high price to pay for movies alone.

Lauren Wilson Alpine, UT

Netflix is great! Streaming tv shows/movies has never been easier! However I do wish there was a wider variety of shows.

Keagan American Fork, UT

It’s good when the one show I want to watch is on there. Other than that the rest of the shows kinda of suck. That’s just my opinion though

Sharon Tomlinson Lindon, UT

Enjoy some of the entries. Would. Like more intelligent choices that are not R rated. Enjoy good dramas that are not edgy in content.

Jason Anderson Lindon, UT

I miss the days when you used to be able to get DVDs in the mail and be able to stream. I wish there was a better selection of shows.

Ron Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

Like my Netflix but programming is poor especially for movies. They do have great documentary's but need more popular movie options.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

I use netflix a lot during my free time and I used to love it, but ever since they don’t have Psych anymore, I have been disappointed,

P. Palmer El Paso, TX

I used to really like Netflix until they started adding Netflix original shows that were inappropriate and not very interesting.

dot

they need to understand when you cancel a service don't go and make you pay anyway.

Front window

Not enough good movies and they up the price to use them, but they do not offer enough good movies

Karin Emma

The system was very easy to use . There was thousands of showes to choose from

Karin Emma

The system was very easy to use . There was thousands of showes to choose from

Denise H. Mona, UT

Netflix has a fairly good selection of shows; we enjoy watching them together as a family.

Lindsay Long Beach, MS

Overall it’s good but I would like to see some newer shows and movies. The price seems to keep going up too.

Boston Kaysville, UT

I used to love Netflix but now the price keeps rising because of Netflix originals which have never been good.

Nicholas Lake Villa, IL

A lot of the shows are inappropriate, its very hard to find something clean and interesting to watch.

Mary Osguthorpe Pleasant Grove, UT

Nice selection, although not access to a lot of popular shows. Quick and easy access. Parental controls are great.

Tracey Hazel Orem, UT

There are certain shows that we love watching, but lately it’s been hard to find good movies to watch

Abbey Gilbert, AZ

good way to watch movies. wish there was so more options but has been a great place to watch a lot of movies!