U-Haul Logo

9.4

Jeffrey Salas Gilbert, AZ

I was in need of a place to store my extra items and materials. They provided a good cost solution for my needs and I was happy to know it was in a good neighborhood, so I didn't have to worry about theft.

CoachTrista Saratoga Springs, UT

U-haul has been awesomely easy to work with. When we had a discrepancy over cost, it was corrected immediately

Patrick Orem, UT

It took forever for me to set everything up. It makes so sense that I had to wait so long to set everything up. I stored my clothes here and I was frustrated how long it took to set it all up.

Brodie Smithfield, UT

Anytime we need to move, we use Uhaul. They are reliable and economical. We have always had good customer service with uhaul!

Johnson Smithfield, UT

Uhaul has helped us move many times. I love knowing that I can rely on their vehicle to get us where we are going without breaking down.

Jada Guzman Tampa, FL

Always successfully helped me with my moving needs! Super affordable and very friendly staff. Quick and easy online check in from phone!

JD Dunklee Norcross, GA

Uhaul’s storage units are really high quality! I’ve never had a bad experience with them. Only complaint is that I’ve had a few issues with the customer service at my local one.

Epham16 Winter Garden, FL

I use uhaul services when I had to move out of my place from college and the rental process is so easy! I also buy my cardboard boxes, tape and bubble wrap here

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

We rented a U-Haul storage unit for about a year, and our items were kept secure and clean the entire time. The access to get in was simple and we never had any problems.

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

U-Haul storage units are very convenient and easy to get in and out of. They have many sizes to choose from and it is secure and safe and protected from any harm.

Campbell Blair Phoenix, AZ

U-Haul is obviously the best company to use. I have really enjoyed using them for moving, great prices and easy to haul things. The storage is great for those who are looking to store something.

Ken Francis Provo, UT

Uhaul rocks. The units are nice and easy to rent. i appreciate the spacious sizes and the useful features of the units. You can usually get them on short notice.

E S Meridian, ID

We have used U-Haul when we have moved. Both their trucks and their storage unit. We are grateful that they are available. Representatives are helpful and hours are generally good.

Dasha Directo Provo, UT

U-Haul is a trustworthy storage company that I've encountered many times. During moving, U-Haul was the easiest place to store my things because they also offer moving trucks.

Starski Cene Vienna, VA

My go to when I need to move! Pros: - Making a reservation online is super easy - Price is reasonable - Variety of truck size options Cons: - N/A - never have had an issue

Dee Farquharson Washington, DC

Service is very inexpensive, and has a lot of options (the truck rental isnt bad either). The units were climate controlled and clean. will use again.

Cori Jacobsen Ollerton Alpine, UT

I worked at Uhaul for 5 years. They are willing and able to make your trip comfortable as well as financially manageable. Easy to schedule my reservation online as well.

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

They have good security. The units come in lots of different sizes so you can get exactly what you need. Getting in and out of the storage unit is a little tight, but it works.

Lawrence Foster Scottsdale, AZ

We use U-Haul every time we move. They have always been a good company. Prices fair and service good. Great place to get moving supplies also. Their storage facilities are great, too.

Tate Tomlinson Pleasant Grove, UT

U-haul created a great way for me and my family to move houses efficiently. The trucks are clean and reliable. The storage sites also are clean and easy to rent.

Jason Anderson Lindon, UT

This is a great storage facility. It's cheaper than some other ones we looked at for the same service and security. We felt that our stuff was safe here. Would definitely recommend. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Tualagi Saint George, UT

this was my last resort, no availability anywhere else for the size i needed. monthly payments were a little expensive. gentleman that showed us the storage was nice and helpful. Storage is nothing special just a big empty dusty space to store our belongings for a few months.

Jenny whipple Mesa, AZ

During the transition between houses we kept everything in a u haul storage unit. Access was easy and the people were helpful. The air conditioning in the unit was not consistent which was a problem in Arizona.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

I have used U-Haul many times over the years and their storage facilities are always very well maintained, give great service and are secure.

Anne M Landefeld Lancaster, PA

This was a short term need and the climate control was necessary. I had no problems except the truck rental wasn't available on the scheduled date.

Ronald M Chadwick Hesperia, CA

prices are good. good inventory. they had to order wiring harness. sent wrong one. they followed up with correct one.

Mason Allen Provo, UT

Plenty of storage options–cooled, big, small, and all under good security. Would be nice if they provided their own secure locks.

Morgan whiting Salt Lake City, UT

We used them for our move across the country and the was clean and ran great. We also use them if we buy furniture and need to get it home.

DeeDee G. Dallas, TX

U-haul provided great trucks that made my movie simple and easy. I did not have any difficulty using their services. Overall pleasant and convenient!

Dwhoush New Orleans, LA

The facilities that Uhaul has are average. They aren’t anything special and they aren’t very secure. We moved our stuff out of Uhaul to a more secure location. The staff was nice and was able to help me when needed.

JDWain Tallahassee, FL

I have used U-Haul every tiem I have had to move and they are always extremely reliable and are willing to fix and problems that you may run into.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Uhal was a great company when looking for a place to store items for a short time period. To not cause problems, make sure you book through uhal themselves

Sheila Saintphar Jacksonville, FL

They charge me a late fee although my card was on file and had the funds to pay for the storage unit I was occupying. They did not refund me my money. Their storage units also had roaches.

Jenna Bagley American Fork, UT

I've never had any issues storing my things with u-haul, they've always made it easy for me to store and access my stuff. A little bit on the pricier side though.

Tom Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

We used U-Haul storage and were happy with the service we received. The unit was very secure and the area was kept clean. The pricing was fair and we didn't experience any "surprise" price increases while we used them.

Haley Baldwin

We moved from California to Utah and we used U-Haul services. They were very affordable and got the job done. I would use them again.

Sarah Kaysville, UT

Last time we got a U-haul it was nice to just be able to rent and use it on our own but it wasn’t super nice and it was kind of messy. We payed for it so I feel like they should at least clean it.

Jacob Shaner

My family used U-Haul storage units while we were moving houses. They had good rates for the month time line that we used. We had good access and no concerns.

Brody B Orem, UT

I fell like you overpay for the name. Nothing special from U-Haul storage units. I would say its better to shop around because I am confident you will find a better deal. The customer service was good but price was bad.

Shayla Hankins Lehi, UT

Uhaul is the only place I go for storage units and moving trucks. Their trucks are easy to use and cheap to rent as are their storage units.

Darius Williams Alexandria, VA

Rented a truck from Uhaul 2 weeks ago. the process of getting the truck was very easy and was apple to return the truck late at a 24 hour return

Anthony Sgambati Rocklin, CA

UHAUL has done an amazing job. We worked with them this year for the first time, they are professional and very helpful. I would use this company again in a heartbeat.

Jason Pyrah Willard, MO

The U-Haul storage unit that I used was clean and provided a safe space for my things to be stored. I thought the pricing was a little high and the workers weren't able to answer my questions.

Raven Trujillo Gilbert, AZ

We have always been pleased with the ease of renting through U-haul. They have convenient locations and we have never had trouble with availability.

Amy Stewart Gilbert, AZ

We have used U-Haul many times over the years. They are a wonderful company. They have great pricing and wonderful services offered.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

My family and I have moved all over, and we always use U-Haul because they can give us a van without waiting and the price is good.

Wally Orem, UT

Nice, trustworthy company. I’d use them again.

Wilinda Sylvestre Chapel Hill, NC

UHaul provides excellent customer service!

Norma J SHIRLEY Salt Lake City, UT

They are very professional and helpful. They explain everything and work with you.

Marilynn Holland Salt Lake City, UT

I used U-haul for several years to store my parents furniture after they passed away. It was clean and very secure.