Neighbor is an online, peer-to-peer self-storage community that allows homeowners with unused storage space to rent that space to people in need of storage. Neighbor is creating a safe, secure, and trustworthy platform. Neighbor provides homeowners with extra monthly income and renters with a storage solution at 50 percent the traditional price.

U-Haul chevron_right
Public Storage chevron_right
3.8
Extra Space Storage chevron_right

5.0

Ken Francis
June 11th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS

Neighbor rocks! It isn't as well used as i would like. I have listed on it and I have used it. I wish it was bigger and more people used it.

Jennifer
May 13th, 2019 Ogden, UT DETAILS

I was pleasantly surprised with Neighbor. I initially couldn't get past the ideal of storing something at a strangers house. We needed to park a trailer through the winter and we found someone close with plenty of room. They charged far less than a traditional storage space and gave us updates whenever requested. I would look into Neighbor in the future if we ever need to!

Dallin
November 8th, 2018 American Fork, UT

Neighbor provided great customer service. They answered all my questions and helped my find a space for my RV and Boat before winter began. They have excellent storage spaces to choose from. They also have a $2 million host guarantee which is great!