Neighbor Logo

Neighbor

Neighbor is an online, peer-to-peer self-storage community that allows homeowners with unused storage space to rent that space to people in need of storage. Neighbor is creating a safe, secure, and trustworthy platform. Neighbor provides homeowners with extra monthly income and renters with a storage solution at 50 percent the traditional price.

U-Haul Logo
#1 U-Haul chevron_right
Public Storage Logo
#3 Public Storage chevron_right
4.0

4.0

Dallin American Fork, UT

Neighbor provided great customer service. They answered all my questions and helped my find a space for my RV and Boat before winter began. They have excellent storage spaces to choose from. They also have a $2 million host guarantee which is great!

Jennifer Ogden, UT

I was pleasantly surprised with Neighbor. I initially couldn't get past the ideal of storing something at a strangers house. We needed to park a trailer through the winter and we found someone close with plenty of room. They charged far less than a traditional storage space and gave us updates whenever requested. I would look into Neighbor in the future if we ever need to!

Ken Francis Provo, UT

Neighbor rocks! It isn't as well used as i would like. I have listed on it and I have used it. I wish it was bigger and more people used it.

Karina Aguilar Managua, MN

neighbor hooked me up with some friendly people to store my stuff with on such short notice!

David T Magna, UT

Not an amazing product because you have to trust people to not go through your stuff at their house.