Extra Space Storage Logo

Extra Space Storage

Is This Your Business?

7.9

Brayden D. Gilbert, AZ

Extra Space Storage is one of the best storage organizations especially for me. It is right next to my house and it isn’t expensive so it is perfect for me and my family.

Sierra Nixon Fort Lauderdale, FL

My family and I use an Extra Space Storage and the storage is clean, convenient, and affordable.

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

Extra Space Storage has large storage units for a great price. They also offer air-conditioned storage for your most-valuable items.

Josh Harold Dallas, TX

The units were good quality and had everything I needed, the rates were also reasonable and the people there were helpful.

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

They are a well run company with lots of locations. There is a big difference between well run storage units and mom and pop shops. I appreciate their professionalism.

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

When I needed to store my belonging away I used Extra Space Storage and it was a very nice company! My items were kept very secure.

Sara Smith Riverton, UT

Had a free month of rent which helped us to get stuff out of our house when we were selling it and it was big enough for what we needed.

Ammonayres Salt Lake City, UT

We needed to store our stuff for 6 months, and when it came to picking our stuff back up, it was easy as pie. Great company!

Cristiana Orem, UT

I Used Extra Space Storage a couple times once we were in a moving process. I was really satisfy with the service and the customer service. It really attended my needs.

Quinn Johnson South Jordan, UT

Great customer service and product features. They are definitely the most professional and high quality when it comes to storage.

Hailey Nilson Salt Lake City, UT

Extra space storage has been a life saver for me! My home flooded and i needed a place to keep my stuff. They got me a space super quick and easy!

edward reese Hyattsville, MD

Lowest 1st month payment of a $1 and had flexible hours to get into the unit. Units where clean and pricing was straight forward.

Dylan Curtis Pleasant Grove, UT

We had 2 storage units for 9 years and while on hindsight we wish we would have just gotten rid of much of our stuff, they kept it safe for us.

ang ,

I only used extra space storage for a couple months. It was clean and well priced.

Dee Cypress, TX

They were very accommodating, the units were clean, well lit and good hours for accessibility.

Myken American Fork, UT

We LOVE EXTRA SPACE Storage! They are a reliable company with upfront rates and fees and trustworthy service.

Seth Managua, MN

They were cheap and easy enough to use. Not the nicest locations though. Generally they are in kinda run down locations.

Luna Potomac, MD

They have a huge amount of storage space for any types of storing. You can also choose the size of the storage room.

Rylie Crandall Draper, UT

I like the Extra Space Storage storage units because they are spacious an the process of getting a space is easy and fairly quick.

Shanae Boully Kaysville, UT

I love this storage. I like how the storage units are inside a building. I enjoyed having a storage here.

Brittany Bray Springville, UT

Extra space storage is a safe place to put your belongings. They are also a great company to work for!

Annie Orr Provo, UT

Extra Space Storage is a great company for storage! It was very easy for me to get a spot and I have never had any troubles!

Bella Houtz South Jordan, UT

Extra Space Storage has been so nice to have! They are realiable and really easy to keep in contact with. They also have great customer service.

Hunter South Jordan, UT

I love the extra space storage air is so clean it’s open 24 hours you can go in whenever you want and the customer service is very good.

Orelma Matthew Austin, TX

I stored my family stuff for over 4 years and it was in great condition when i went to get them out

Tagg Ogden, UT

Extra Space Storage brings a professional feel to a mom and pop business. Safe locations and competitive prices.

Jason Draper, UT

I like Extra Space Storage because it easy and painless to get a storage space, and has been helpful in the past.

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

great place to use haven't had any problems in the past would use again when im looking for the extra space

Tevita Salt Lake City, UT

Used one of their new buildings that have climate control in it. It was a very clean facility and reasonable prices.

L. T. Sacramento, CA

I used them in Elk Grove. It was good. Had one issue will billing- however they did resolve it. Everything was clean and in good shape.

MARCO GARZA Gilroy, CA

Raising prices for a small unit, but customer service are great

JRosa Lehi, UT

I found extra space to be the best storage unit for my money.

Marlene Taylorsville, UT

Had them for one year and they raised my rate twice.