Robinhood Logo

Taylor Larson Nakhon Sawan, 60

I liked using Robinhood because it introduced me to stocks and was easy to use. I liked how I did not have to pay fees on trades.

Jodianna Maitland, FL

Good way to dip yourself into investing. Robinhood is a great way to start investing but can be a bit tricky to navigate at first.

Mason Allen Provo, UT

A simple way to get into stock trading for beginners like myself. Easy to navigate app interface & simple research information makes this app a good choice for trading.

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

Hands down the best platform for online trading. It is so easy to use and helps illiterate traders like me dable in the market. Love it!

Jon Moreno Sandy, UT

Robinhood was recommended by a friend and I have enjoyed my experience with some day trading. Plus you get a free stock when you sign up!

Jordon Patton Pflugerville, TX

Robinhood is a great way for new investors to start investing. They make it really easy to buy and sell stocks.

Kyle Johnson Portland, OR

Robinhood has been a great way to get into the investing world. I love that its a free way to learn.

Nate Ashby Provo, UT

Ok Robinhood is suuuuuuper user friendly. I had never dabbled in the stock market and found myself having a blast doing it for the first time.

Keld Sperry Lehi, UT

Robinhood has made it so simple and easy to trade stocks. With no fees buying stock it makes it the best stock app.

Samantha Lubin Tallahassee, FL

Best stocks app I have ever used! Taught me a lot.

jakira johnson Tallahassee, FL

I DECIDD TO USE ROBINHOOD BECAUSE IT LOOKED NICE AND WAS EASY TO USE.

Hannah Barth Tallahassee, FL

I do not like that Robinhood does not have investing research and trading tools.