Adecco

Adecco Logo

Adecco

Adecco has a database of more than 2 million qualified engineering, technology, IT and medical professionals.

Adecco is one of the world leaders when it comes to providing comprehensive human resource solutions. They have over 31,500 employees that are spread throughout 5,000+ branches spanning across 60 different countries and territories worldwide.

Despite Adecco's size, they partner with small and mid-sized businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. Their partners work in a variety of industries making it possible for a number of job seekers to find employment in an area they are qualified for. Adecco specializes in the following industries:

• Accounting and Finance
  • Call center and customer service
  • Creative and marketing
  • Office, clerical and administrative
  • Science
  • Transportation
  • Warehousing

With more than 500 office locations across the country and worldwide, Adecco has the ability to connect 70,000+ candidates to the best job opportunities for their situation. Not only is Adecco a leader in the HR space as a whole, they are also leaders specifically in the staffing industry.

Aerotek LogoAerotek ›

7.6

Overall
Score

Manpower LogoManpower ›

5.7

Overall
Score

Remote.com LogoRemote.com ›

Insufficient
Reviews

Adecco LogoAdecco ›

Insufficient
Reviews

The Good

• Educational opportunities
  • Hiring situations
  • Trained staff

Adecco is known for preparing candidates and correctly placing them in positions that work for all involved parties. There are educational opportunities with Adecco and even additional benefits for qualified individuals.

Adecco has tried to overcome their reputation as a "temp" agency. In an effort to do so, they have started offering different forms of employment to those looking for employment. In addition to providing "temporary" employment, Adecco also provides the following hiring situations:

• Temporary-to-hire - try a position out while simultaneously earning a paycheck
  • Direct placement - if you want security, Adecco has consistent solutions
  • Temporary and contract - allows for flexibility in the work schedule

All recruiters and staffing specialists are trained and certified according to Adecco standards. Each representative understands the industry they are hiring for and knows what skills/qualities a candidate will need in order to succeed in a specific role.

The Bad

• Complaints

Even with their partnerships and job listings, there are some questions surrounding Adecco's staffing services. With so many employees, it is no surprise that there will be complaints. That being said, a potential candidate should note these concerns and take them into consideration when using Adecco to find employment. Common complaints include:

• Difficulty being promoted to full time
  • Misunderstanding of employment status (temporary or temporary to hire)
  • Limited benefits

The Bottom Line

Adecco offers a wide range of services to employers and has connections to thousands of jobs worldwide for those seeking employment. The service is free to use when applying for a position. There have been complaints by employees placed by Adecco job seekers should be aware of. Adecco has made it relatively simple for job seekers to start looking for employment. They follow this simple three step online process:

1. Select "Apply Now" on a job - if you are interested in a job, start the application process online.
  2. Enter Contact info - they will likely ask for your name, address, and phone number
  3. Upload Resume - simply upload your current resume and add your work experience and education to application

Erica Dickens
March 30th, 2018 Tallahassee, FL

Racist people who work in this location. Especially Jerry. He's known for pushing out good black employees for his white counterpart kids. Laurie accused me of being someone else back in 2005 and called me off an assignment at CHP to provide my ss card and DL. Even after it was inspected, she still dismissed me and hasn't allowed me to come back. Racist company with clowns in office

Damir
January 2nd, 2018

Recently I had two phone interviews with Helen and Mensud from Brisbane. I was told I will be contacted in the next few days. While few days passed, I received an email, that I will be contacted by end of last week. That didn’t happened and till today I still haven’t heard from Helen. In a mean time, I missed two job opportunities, while I was waiting for their response. Very unprofessional for such a big company. As a recruiter, I can’t believe that there is no communication whatsoever, when that should be the main priority.