Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

TrustWave chevron_right
Cheap SSL Shop chevron_right
CheapSSLSecurity chevron_right

1.0

Chris A

May 23rd, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Do not trust this company. The first line customer service reps give improper or incomplete guidance, up until they have collected payment. At that point, you will receive complications, long wait times, and an inability to find any staff capable of helping you. To get anything done, be it certificate generation or business verification, their still will need you to hold their hand throughout the process. The business model for integrating new accounts lacks versatility and proper management. Stay away if you intend to generate SSL certificates in a timely manner.

Robert Yamin

March 29th, 2019 Cary, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Purchased a simple Email Cert. their wonky app to install the cert failed so I asked them to just email me the purchased cert. They stated that the application needs to install the cert. I guess they think Certificate installation is as complicated as splitting atoms but ... it's not. Then they wanted to remote into my machine to check my security settings... Um... no thank you and by the way I am a senior security engineer with probably more experience in my pinky toe than your help desk minion has. They won't refund me for the cert. either as they said it was already generated. So in a nutshell: I buy a cert, their application to retrieve it doesn't work and I can't get a refund. I see bankruptcy in their future..

Ingrid Lolies

January 31st, 2019 Hollywood, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company's lack of initiation is disturbing. They made it to my blacklist today furthermore, I will never recommend this to ANYONE plenty of companies offering the same service for excellent timeframes and customer service quality.

Ninette

December 17th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It's just the beginning and I had the worst experience. The application process is terrible. The customer service are rude and do not help you to find a solution.

L. M.

November 26th, 2018 Catonsville, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company has been horrible to work with. My certificate is so delayed in arrival that I am missing my deadline on an application that has taken 6 months to process. When I called I received no sympathy or customer support and only heard "it's not our fault" and "i'm sorry" in a smart, insincere tone. They offered no resolution to my issue and now I'm stuck with a $210 piece of trash that is now completely useless AND they have caused me to meet a very important deadline for my company's success. Do yourself a favor and use a different vendor!