ClickSSL

ClickSSL Logo

ClickSSL

Monthly Price: $90 - $323.10

ClickSSL was founded in 2009 in Delaware and has been helping brands become trusted names for the past four years. The company is a platinum partner of many leading SSL certificate authorities. ClickSSL offers a wide variety of products including Wildcard services. The company also offers customers additional services including CSR, SSL installation, and SSL finder.

Let's Encrypt LogoLet's Encrypt ›

NameCheap LogoNameCheap ›

Cheap SSL Shop LogoCheap SSL Shop ›

ClickSSL LogoClickSSL ›

Reviews

The Good

• Free 30-Day Trial
  • Contract Liability
  • Money Back Guarantee

Free 30-Day Trial

ClickSSL offers a free 30-day trial to customers wanting to experience their service before fully purchasing the product. Although 30 days is average for this industry, ClickSSL's trial is much longer than that of some other competing companies.  Additionally, they offer a variety of basic free tools on their website that are available to the public for use.

Contract Liability

Due to the contract protection that ClickSSL offers, they can provide anywhere from $10,000 to $1.75 million for contract liability coverage. This is a nice feature that ClickSSL offers to its customers because it also provides security and stability. Additionally, they provide legal coverage in all 50 states.

Money Back Guarantee

In addition to offering a free trial, all SSL products are backed by a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. ClickSSL offers a 100% refund policy with no questions asked. Unsatisfied customers may request a refund, via e-mail, within 30 days of the product purchase date.

The Bad

• Pricing
  • Company Size

Pricing

Although ClickSSL offers a free 30-day trial, they charge higher prices for their services compared to other companies. They do offer cheaper domain SSL services starting around $10, but the cheaper products don't include many of the features that most SSL services provide. The standard Wildcard services price range anywhere from $90 to $323 per year. They offer a variety of services that will accommodate many situations, but they are on the more expensive end of the industry.

Company Size

ClickSSL has only been around since 2009, and is a much newer company compared to other industry competitors. Other companies have been around since the 1990s. Although ClickSSL is a growing company, they currently only have five employees and may lack the resources or capacity of larger, more established companies. That said, ClickSSL provides quality service.

The Bottom Line

ClickSSL is a convenient site that offers a wide range of products and services according to customers' needs. They also partner with many different services, offering you the best product possible. The company is fairly new, and does not have the same man-power that other industry competitors offer. Additionally, the prices on their main products are higher than many competitors. Although Click SSL offers a large coverage for liability, we suggest you look elsewhere if you don't want to pay more money for services.

Samuel Beckett
June 23rd, 2017

I purchased single domain SSL for my blog of RapidSSL. The product selection is straightforward, simply select the product, review the feature and checkout. I got an excellent deal from their discount section.

Michael McWilliams
June 20th, 2017

Recently I purchased Wildcard SSL certificate for my cooking based websites from ClickSSL. In the beginning, I was confused in SSL product selection, but their chat support team helps me to buy the best one. I can manage all my SSL in a single dashboard. Also, they offer 30 days money back guarantee. Thumbs up to ClickSSL.

Jimmy Foster
June 15th, 2017

Just bought Comodo Positive SSL Wildcard from ClickSSL. It took only 20 min to buy this product; I got great chat support while selecting the product. They offered me product at a very discountable price and I can also manage my all SSL certificate in a single dashboard.