Zenernet is focused on perfecting the experience of going solar, and hundreds of positive reviews are testament to that focus. Zenernet's mission is to "Accelerate Energy Independence for All", and the company pursues that goal by making home solar easy, financially accessible, and risk-free for homeowners of all kinds. With Zenernet, customers will enjoy an informative and pressure-free consultation process, as well as get a system that's backed by industry-leading warranties and paired with innovative technology to help customers get even more value.

The Good

• No-Pressure Consultations
  • High Quality Equipment
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Innovative Technology Package

No Pressure Consultations

With Zenernet, the process begins with a personalized, no-pressure consultation, during which customers will collaborate with a Zenernet representative on the design and features of their system. They'll be able to make decisions on the type and placement of panels and other components, making for a system that's uniquely theirs.

High Quality Equipment

Zenernet offers a variety of high quality solar panel and inverter options, including panels manufactured by Trina, Silfab, Solar World, Hanwha, Canadian Solar, Panasonic, LG, Solaria, Hyundai, and Jinko, and inverters produced by SolarEdge, Enphase, and SMA. With such a wide array of panel and inverter brands to choose from, customers can be confident that they will receive a built-to-last solar energy system that fits their needs and budget.

Lengthy Warranties

Each Zenernet solar PV system comes with a 25-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation, as well as a 25-year equipment warranty, which covers system components such as the panels and inverter. These are some of the lengthiest warranties offered in the solar industry.

Innovative Technology Package

With each system, Zenernet includes an innovative technology package designed to help customers get the most value possible from their system. In addition to solar monitoring through Sense Solar, Zenernet offers Sense smart home technology, which monitors home energy consumption down to individual appliances and devices, making it easy to reduce consumption and increase the percentage of usage offset by the system. Zenernet also has a generous, unlimited referral program that pays customers to help their friends and neighbors go solar. Best of all, it's all found in one place: the Zenernet Advocator app.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Zenernet operates in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Nevada, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming, which means that consumers who live elsewhere will not be able to take advantage of the company's services.

The Bottom Line

Zenernet is a solar energy company that is highly focused on serving and providing value for its customers. The company offers a variety of high quality equipment options, lengthy warranties, and a helpful customer homeowner portal. If you live in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Nevada, Texas, Utah, or Wyoming, Zenernet is definitely worth looking into.

Call our recommended rep over at Zenernet below.

Zenernet Frequently Asked Questions

How does going solar with Zenernet work?

Zenernet is focused on making the process of going solar easy and stress-free. Our sales process is entirely remote — our consultants will not need to come to your home. We start with a no-pressure consultation to educate you and answer all your questions about going solar. Then, we’ll work with you to design a system that looks and performs the way you want it to. We’ll discuss pricing and financing options and evaluate your expected return on investment. Once we reach an agreement, we’ll schedule your home visit and installation. Nothing to it!

How much does a solar energy system from Zenernet cost?

Zenernet is relentlessly committed to driving down the cost of going solar. Our mission is to Accelerate Energy Independence for All, and we know the best way to do that is to make the numbers add up for more homeowners considering going solar. Our prices are competitive and transparent — we won’t waste your time with unnecessary markups and haggling over nickels and dimes.

What solar panels does Zenernet use?

Zenernet has access to almost every panel on the market. Our approach is hardware agnostic — rather than selling on a recognizable brand name, we evaluate the market and the customer’s needs to find the best fit possible. This way, we can ensure great performance at a great value, for every customer. However, if you have a specific panel model or manufacturer you prefer, we can source it for you to use in your system.

What happens if something breaks or goes wrong with my solar system?

Zenernet offers some of the strongest warranties in the industry. We offer a 25-year workmanship warranty that covers both your system and your roof against any material defects or damages caused by installation for 25 years. We also use hardware and panels with strong manufacturer’s warranties. In the unlikely event you experience a problem with your system, you can rest assured it will be covered by warranty with Zenernet.

How long does it take for Zenernet to install panels?

In most markets we operate in, we can have a system installed within 30–45 days. However, installation timelines vary by location and season and can take longer in some circumstances. We’ll always be transparent with expected installation timelines, so you won’t have to deal with any surprises.

Does Zenernet offer solar monitoring?

Yes, Zenernet includes standard solar production monitoring so you’ll be able to keep tabs on your system’s production and monitor trends over time. In addition, Zenernet offers Sense* smart home technology, an innovative consumption monitoring technology that provides insight into how you consume energy, right down to individual appliances. This can help you be more efficient in your home energy usage and get even more value from your system.

*Sense is not available in all cases — ask your Zenernet energy consultant for more details

How many states is Zenernet in?

Zenernet is active in 16 states: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Rhode Island, Texas, and Utah.

We continually look for opportunities to expand, so if you don’t see your state on the list, check back soon!

Devin

October 23rd, 2019 Glendale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Whenever there was an issue or I had a question, I'd give a call and they would get back to me. Installation went well. It was one of those things where it was very quick. They did exactly what I wanted and it looks really good. The panels I got are really good quality with a 25 year warranty. The inverter is great and I absolutely love the app. They kept me informed.

Oct 23, 2019

Awesome, Devin! Glad to hear you've had a smooth experience and you're happy with your system. Let us know if there's any way we can be of help down the road.

Craig Hunter

September 6th, 2019 Pacific Palisades, CA

This was, far and away, the most thorough well-thought-out, and well-explained presentation for a rooftop solar project. Very impressive. Moreover, the design allowed for close to 100% coverage of our electric needs, whereas a couple of competing proposals or a little more than half of that.

Sep 06, 2019

Thanks Craig! We're proud of our detailed, education-focused consultation process. Glad you found it helpful!

ken kapela

April 7th, 2020 Lombard, IL

very pleased with the information presented and excited to go solar

Apr 08, 2020

Thanks Ken - we're excited to help you go solar!

Frederick

April 7th, 2020 Tallahassee, FL

Hi has seen the offer over FB. Greg L. phoned me back and explained all details and even on my difficult questions he could explain in an understandable manner. Very nice to talk to him. Kind regards F.

Apr 08, 2020

Awesome Frederick - glad you had a great experience with us!

Jose Ramon Morales

April 3rd, 2020 Newark, NJ

The represent is very knowledgeable and very honest about the system and how it works.

Apr 08, 2020

Thanks Jose - our team is the best in the business!

Brian

April 2nd, 2020 Seattle, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Mike M. really helped Gina and I understand solar and how it could help us save money and the environment. Thank you!

Apr 08, 2020

Great to hear Brian - thanks for working with us!

Kanger

April 1st, 2020 Hayward, CA

Just completed the sales/proposal process. Everything so far has gone well. Greg L , Heather M and Mike B were a great team. Very professional and helpful.

Apr 08, 2020

Great to hear - let us know how else we can help!

Randy

April 1st, 2020 Blue Springs, MO

Mike gave a great overview of our proposal and was able to answer all of our questions in detail. Great job Mike!!!

Apr 08, 2020

Thanks Randy - great to hear!

Rick

March 30th, 2020 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thank you Zenernet and Mike M for the very educational solar phone call. Zenernet has a very big presence in our area and we are excited to go solar with them!

Mar 31, 2020

Great to hear Rick - we're excited to help you go solar!

Brock ODonnell

March 30th, 2020 Pocatello, ID

He knew his information and was very prepared.

Mar 31, 2020

Great to hear Brock - thanks for working with us!

Sarjit Patel

March 27th, 2020 Gilbert, AZ

Extremely knowledgeable and courteous. Took the time to explain the different options and the intricacies around my energy company. Easily understood and straight forward.

Mar 31, 2020

Thanks Sarjit - glad you found our consultation helpful!

casey

March 26th, 2020 Dickinson, TX

very clear technical explanation and no pressure.

Mar 31, 2020

Thanks Casey - let us know how else we can help!

BETH BEATTY

March 24th, 2020 Oakland, CA

Reliable response. Greg L was an Informed, personable and capable sales person. Thank you.

Mar 25, 2020

Great to hear Beth - thanks for working with us!

Troy B

March 23rd, 2020 Moorpark, CA

Review is for consultation call only. Mike was very knowledgeable and helpful. Specifically, I didn't feel high pressure sales tactics and he gave direct answers to my questions. Additionally I was provided a quote for a customized solar system in a short bit of time.

Mar 25, 2020

Great to hear the consultation went well Troy - we look forward to giving you a five-star experience the rest of the way, too!

Laurie Harris

March 23rd, 2020 Los Angeles, CA

Chelsea and I came into solar knowing nothing, but after our low pressure phone consultation with Mike M we feel educated and more at east with the idea of going solar with Zenernet. The thing that really makes Zenernet Solar appetizing are their full 25 year warranties including roof.

Mar 25, 2020

Awesome Laurie - glad we could help you understand the benefits with no pressure. Let us know how else we can help!

Tim Crain

March 23rd, 2020 Atlanta, GA

Had a nice conversation with Mike M. about solar last week and are considering Zenernet. We are sure glad our meeting was over the phone and not in person. Thank you Mike and Zenernet Solar. God bless.

Mar 25, 2020

Our consultation process is perfect for social distancing - thanks for working with us Tim, stay safe!

Tom Willer

March 19th, 2020 Gilbert, AZ

Very informative! Greg was excellent at explaining the entire process so I could understand and answered all questions I had.

Mar 25, 2020

Great to hear Tom - our job is to answer your questions and make solar easy to understand.

George C.

March 19th, 2020 Chandler, AZ

In the process of deciding on solar right now amidst this tumultuous time. Mike M was a tremendous help educating me on the options and warranties when going solar. I feel at peace as I look to consolidate bills and help save the planet. Thanks Mike and Zenernet!

Mar 25, 2020

Glad you've had a great experience George - Zenernet is well prepared for times like these. Our consultation process has always been 100% remote, and we've adapted our site assessment to be remote, too.

Danny Robinson

March 19th, 2020 Nampa, ID

Liz was very knowledgeable about solar process and was able to answer all of my questions. She was professional and address my specific concerns. Liz represents your question at the highest level.

Mar 25, 2020

Great to hear Danny - thanks for working with us!

Sean O'Daniels

March 19th, 2020 Independence, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We are extremely happy with the solar products and services that Zenernet has provided us for over a year now. Greg reaches out regularly to ask how our system is performing and let’s us know when new products, apps, or services are available.

Mar 25, 2020

Zenernet is an energy independence partner for life - glad you've enjoyed working with us, we'll always be here to help!

Travis Bohan

March 19th, 2020 El Sobrante, CA

Isa was great. very helpful and understanding. did best to answer my questions.

Mar 25, 2020

Awesome Travis - thanks for working with us!

Julie Strauss

March 17th, 2020 Evanston, IL

I was very impressed with the 25 year guarantee, the precision of the proposal and the immediate availability of Mike M.

Mar 25, 2020

Glad our consultation impressed - let us know how else we can help!

Clemente

March 16th, 2020 Canyon Country, CA

For someone like Elysia who's really new in the company, I would say that she's good in answering all my questions and concerns which is a major factor in earning people's trust and confidence.

Mar 25, 2020

Great to hear Clemente - thanks for working with us!

Toby Kirkpatrick

March 16th, 2020 Houston, TX

Great sales rep. Just not right system for our expectations from a solar system right now.

Mar 25, 2020

Sorry to hear that Toby - let us know if we can be of help in the future!

ken

March 16th, 2020 Springfield, MO

I had a very good interaction with Ryan. He answered my questions and provided clear information.

Mar 25, 2020

Excellent Ken - glad we could help!

George Fahd

March 12th, 2020 Oakland, CA

Mike B was professional, informative, and knowledgeable.

Great to hear George!

Robb Boyd

March 12th, 2020 Glendale, AZ

Straightforward. Honest. Very informative.

Mar 25, 2020

Great to hear Robb - thanks for working with us!

Rjkjr

March 12th, 2020 Chicago, IL

Isa was awesome. Was patient and answered every one of my million questions. 5/5!

Mar 25, 2020

We're glad to answer another million after that - happy to help!

Jon

March 12th, 2020 ,

Well constructed and presented presentation. Mike B did a great job! Thanks. Jon

Mar 25, 2020

Thanks for working with us Jon!

William Butte

March 11th, 2020 San Francisco, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had a great experience from start to finish from Ryan G, Energy Consultant with Zenernet. I would highly recommend Ryan and Zenernet for your home solar needs.

Mar 25, 2020

Thanks William - glad you had a great experience!

MimieZ

March 11th, 2020 Sacramento, CA

I was really happy with Mike, he was very knowledgeable about the product, and I learned a lot from him and I’m excited getting our solar installed..

Mar 25, 2020

Glad we could answer your questions - let us know how else we can help!

BILL

March 10th, 2020 Miami, FL

QUICK SHOUT OUT TO MIKE M WHO WAS KIND ENOUGH TO TEACH ME SOLAR. ZENERNET IS NOT AVAILABLE IN MY AREA YET BUT WILL BE SOON!

Mar 25, 2020

Glad to help Bill - look forward to working with you more soon!

David

March 8th, 2020 San Diego, CA

Greg is very kind and knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable after phone conversation with him. I really appreciate his time at late of the day.

Mar 25, 2020

We're always available to help homeowners David - thanks for working with us!

Roy Powell

March 6th, 2020 San Angelo, TX

I did a little homework about the company before the sales call so Gregg was able to abbreviate the business layout which I liked. He was friendly, personable, and professional. I feel much more confident with the information he provided than I did with the other guy from XYZ.

Mar 17, 2020

Great to hear Roy - let us know how else we can help!

J Duncan

March 6th, 2020 Topeka, KS

Mike did an excellent job explaining the all the details from setup, config, warranty, and products regarding addition of solar panels in detail.

Mar 25, 2020

Great to hear - thanks for working with us!

Scubacoz

March 6th, 2020 Bowling Green, MO

I saw Zenernet in a review rating and was pleasantly surprised by the pricing and support provided by Isa.

Mar 17, 2020

Great to hear - we pride ourselves on competitive pricing and an outstanding customer experience!

Rick

March 6th, 2020 Chicago, IL

Greg was really helpful and informative. He made the process very user friendly.

Mar 17, 2020

Thanks Rick - glad to hear you enjoyed our process!

Carter Chen

March 6th, 2020 Round Lake, IL

Isa was very friendly and he was nicely explain a lot of details about solar.

Mar 17, 2020

Great to hear Carter - thanks for working with us!

Dana

March 6th, 2020 Springfield, VA

Mike M. was very helpful and did not pressure us. We are still deciding but really like Mike and the ZENERNET brand!

Mar 17, 2020

Awesome Dana! Let us know how else we can help.

D. Young

March 6th, 2020 Menifee, CA

My experience with Mike was great, he was extremely knowledgeable and patient. Very easy and pleasant to speak with.

Mar 13, 2020

Great to hear - thanks for working with us!

Chris

March 6th, 2020 Frankfort, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I found them rated pretty highly on-line so I called them to get quick advice & education on Solar installation and product options, (before I made a big mistake). No pushy sales pitch or empty promises about what their company will do (over the others), just useful information and guidance. I will definitely be reaching out to Zenernet when we are finally ready to make a purchase. Thank you for your professionalism and candor.

Mar 13, 2020

Great to hear Chris - we look forward to helping when you're ready to move forward with solar!

Brooke Raley

March 6th, 2020 El Centro, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I really liked the overall presentation of the solar panels. It was simple and easy to follow.

Mar 13, 2020

Thanks Brooke - glad you had a great experience!

Ricky Mahaney

March 6th, 2020 San Antonio, TX

Greg was great through the whole process. I appreciate his help and knowledge.

Feb 26, 2020

We take pride in not being pushy - thanks for working with us, Ricky!

Paolo Basilio

March 6th, 2020 Hollister, CA

Isa was an awesome sales rep, he walked me through the design, and adjusted things based on my request. Was well informed, and helped answer many questions i had. Hands down awesome.

Mar 17, 2020

Great to hear Paolo - our consultants are the best in the business!

Lonnie Hatchell

March 6th, 2020 New Braunfels, TX

They responded very quickly and were very professional and knowledgeable. Very easy to work with.

Feb 26, 2020

We pride ourselves on being informative - glad that was your experience with us!

Frank

March 6th, 2020 Surprise, AZ

Isa did a great job explaining Zenernet products and services. Thank you

Mar 17, 2020

Great to hear Frank - let us know how else we can help!

james h walker

March 6th, 2020 Mesa, AZ

answered all my questions was very professional and knowledgeable on solar He was selling all the time but not a hard sell Liked that a lot

Mar 17, 2020

Awesome James - we make it a point to never pressure and hard sell. Thanks for working with us!

Haitao

March 6th, 2020 San Diego, CA

I had a consultation with ISA Z today. He is very professional and knowledgeable. Great experience!

Mar 17, 2020

Glad you had a great experience - thanks for working with us!

Tracy Ijams

March 2nd, 2020 Tucson, AZ

Do you sis save me from making a big mistake. He was truthful and knew what he was talking about. Isa is a keeper Zenernet!!👍🏻

Mar 02, 2020

Glad we were able to help Tracy - our consultants are the best in the business when it comes to solar knowledge and transparency. Thanks for working with us!

Cheng Wei Tang

March 2nd, 2020 Concord, CA

Mike B is an excellent sales person for Zenernet. I haven’t heard of this company before and was apprehensive; however, Mike put my mind at ease immediately with his professionalism and knowledges of solar energy. Kudos to Zenernet for having great employees.

Mar 02, 2020

Awesome Cheng Wei - we only take the best on our sales team, and arm them with a thorough understanding of solar and how to use it to benefit our customers. Great to hear that you've enjoyed working with us!