Zenernet is focused on perfecting the experience of going solar, and hundreds of positive reviews are testament to that focus. Zenernet's mission is to "Accelerate Energy Independence for All", and the company pursues that goal by making home solar easy, financially accessible, and risk-free for homeowners of all kinds. With Zenernet, customers will enjoy an informative and pressure-free consultation process, as well as get a system that's backed by industry-leading warranties and paired with innovative technology to help customers get even more value.

The Good

• No-Pressure Consultations
  • High Quality Equipment
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Innovative Technology Package

No Pressure Consultations

With Zenernet, the process begins with a personalized, no-pressure consultation, during which customers will collaborate with a Zenernet representative on the design and features of their system. They'll be able to make decisions on the type and placement of panels and other components, making for a system that's uniquely theirs.

High Quality Equipment

Zenernet offers a variety of high quality solar panel and inverter options, including panels manufactured by Trina, Silfab, Solar World, Hanwha, Canadian Solar, Panasonic, LG, Solaria, Hyundai, and Jinko, and inverters produced by SolarEdge, Enphase, and SMA. With such a wide array of panel and inverter brands to choose from, customers can be confident that they will receive a built-to-last solar energy system that fits their needs and budget.

Lengthy Warranties

Each Zenernet solar PV system comes with a 25-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation, as well as a 25-year equipment warranty, which covers system components such as the panels and inverter. These are some of the lengthiest warranties offered in the solar industry.

Innovative Technology Package

With each system, Zenernet includes an innovative technology package designed to help customers get the most value possible from their system. In addition to solar monitoring through Sense Solar, Zenernet offers Sense smart home technology, which monitors home energy consumption down to individual appliances and devices, making it easy to reduce consumption and increase the percentage of usage offset by the system. Zenernet also has a generous, unlimited referral program that pays customers to help their friends and neighbors go solar. Best of all, it's all found in one place: the Zenernet Advocator app.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Zenernet operates in Arizona, California, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Nevada, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Texas, which means that consumers who live elsewhere will not be able to take advantage of the company's services.

The Bottom Line

Zenernet is a solar energy company that is highly focused on serving and providing value for its customers. The company offers a variety of high quality equipment options, lengthy warranties, and a helpful customer homeowner portal. If you live in Arizona, California, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Nevada, Massachusetts, New Jersey, or Texas, Zenernet is definitely worth looking into.

Call our recommended rep over at Zenernet below.

Zenernet Frequently Asked Questions

How does going solar with Zenernet work?

Zenernet is focused on making the process of going solar easy and stress-free. Our sales process is entirely remote — our consultants will not need to come to your home. We start with a no-pressure consultation to educate you and answer all your questions about going solar. Then, we’ll work with you to design a system that looks and performs the way you want it to. We’ll discuss pricing and financing options and evaluate your expected return on investment. Once we reach an agreement, we’ll schedule your home visit and installation. Nothing to it!

How much does a solar energy system from Zenernet cost?

Zenernet is relentlessly committed to driving down the cost of going solar. Our mission is to Accelerate Energy Independence for All, and we know the best way to do that is to make the numbers add up for more homeowners considering going solar. Our prices are competitive and transparent — we won’t waste your time with unnecessary markups and haggling over nickels and dimes.

What solar panels does Zenernet use?

Zenernet has access to almost every panel on the market. Our approach is hardware agnostic — rather than selling on a recognizable brand name, we evaluate the market and the customer’s needs to find the best fit possible. This way, we can ensure great performance at a great value, for every customer. However, if you have a specific panel model or manufacturer you prefer, we can source it for you to use in your system.

What happens if something breaks or goes wrong with my solar system?

Zenernet offers some of the strongest warranties in the industry. We offer a 25-year workmanship warranty that covers both your system and your roof against any material defects or damages caused by installation for 25 years. We also use hardware and panels with strong manufacturer’s warranties. In the unlikely event you experience a problem with your system, you can rest assured it will be covered by warranty with Zenernet.

How long does it take for Zenernet to install panels?

In most markets we operate in, we can have a system installed within 30–45 days. However, installation timelines vary by location and season and can take longer in some circumstances. We’ll always be transparent with expected installation timelines, so you won’t have to deal with any surprises.

Does Zenernet offer solar monitoring?

Yes, Zenernet includes standard solar production monitoring so you’ll be able to keep tabs on your system’s production and monitor trends over time. In addition, Zenernet offers Sense* smart home technology, an innovative consumption monitoring technology that provides insight into how you consume energy, right down to individual appliances. This can help you be more efficient in your home energy usage and get even more value from your system.

*Sense is not available in all cases — ask your Zenernet energy consultant for more details

How many states is Zenernet in?

Zenernet is active in these states: Arizona, California, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Nevada, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Texas.

Zenernet is always looking for opportunities to expand, so if you don’t see your state on the list, check back soon!

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Devin

October 23rd, 2019 Glendale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Whenever there was an issue or I had a question, I'd give a call and they would get back to me. Installation went well. It was one of those things where it was very quick. They did exactly what I wanted and it looks really good. The panels I got are really good quality with a 25 year warranty. The inverter is great and I absolutely love the app. They kept me informed.

Oct 23, 2019

Awesome, Devin! Glad to hear you've had a smooth experience and you're happy with your system. Let us know if there's any way we can be of help down the road.

Craig Hunter

September 6th, 2019 Pacific Palisades, CA

This was, far and away, the most thorough well-thought-out, and well-explained presentation for a rooftop solar project. Very impressive. Moreover, the design allowed for close to 100% coverage of our electric needs, whereas a couple of competing proposals or a little more than half of that.

Sep 06, 2019

Thanks Craig! We're proud of our detailed, education-focused consultation process. Glad you found it helpful!

Jeff Dempsey

July 2nd, 2020 Blue Island, IL

Michael was great, provided me with the information I needed to make the best decision for my solar situation. Would recommend.

Cindy

July 2nd, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am currently in the market to go solar and had a virtual consultation with Mike M. I found it very educational and low pressure unlike the other bids I've received thus far. Believe the good reviews, Zenernet is a solid company and I look forward to going solar with them soon.

Steve Davis

July 1st, 2020 Northridge, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Sales did a great job getting me started, and Lis did an excellent job managing the project. the install took a little longer than I thought but all staff and installers were excellent to deal with and it helps that they were professional, friendly and with a good sense of character. :)

John Mann

June 30th, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love Zenernet and had a wonderful time chatting with Mike M! We love the referral program!

Donna Watson

June 29th, 2020 Orland Park, IL

Mike was very thorough and friendly. He was able to answer our questions and offered different options.

Martin Tm

June 29th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA

Explained all the details and to the point. He was understandable and come up with what we are looking for. Hope he could work with his manager and provide us a better quote so that we can be a customer of Zenernet. thank you...

KarenH

June 29th, 2020 Katy, TX

We are looking at solar panels and met with Mike M from Zenernet. He was knowledgeable, tailored the meeting to my existing knowledge (focused on info I needed), and designed the system with me. It was a great experience.

Charles Bain

June 29th, 2020 Saint Paul, MN

Elysia was very knowledgeable and professional in designing the scope of our solar project. She knew the answers to our questions or she went to a manager to find the answer. We definitely enjoyed the experience we shared with her.

Spencer

June 26th, 2020 Overland Park, KS

Very informative and no pressure sales. Felt like I was talking to a friend about the best way to do something.

Kenneth Graham

June 25th, 2020 Leavenworth, KS

Had a great and well executed solar design experience with Mike M this afternoon. He was very knowledgeable, quick in declining viable solution and answered all my questions. Like Zenernet turn-key approach.

Paul Goldin PHD

June 24th, 2020 Cedar Park, TX

Rep was clear communicating relevant information and pricing and cordial interacting

Robert Duke

June 24th, 2020 Kansas City, MO

Greg L, Was very friendly and customer focused. Knowledgeable about the product and the procedure. Did not feel pressured and he understood we are looking into all options. Right now he put the company front runner in our experience with other talks to other companies. It felt like he was the 1st straight shooter that explained all steps and everything we will experience with the proces. Not currently a paying customer to your company but after our experience we could be in the near future!

Al Cormier

June 23rd, 2020 Rockford, IL

Excellent references knowledgeable salesperson

John Morgan

June 22nd, 2020 Vincentown, NJ

The professionalism and the technical capability of Greg and the company was amazing. Very professional good communicators and Listeners. The product and my confidence in the product is high based on their knowledge and Transparency. They also worked several options for me at my request

Chris Mathews

June 22nd, 2020 Cabot, AR

The entire process was incredibly smooth and easy. Everyone I worked with or talked to has been very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. The process was completed very fast and I couldn't be happier with the results. The system looks great and produces very well from the limited time I've had it. So if you're looking for a company with great customer service and the staff to get things done quickly and done right I would recommend Zenernet 100%.

CJ

June 19th, 2020 Fresno, CA

Mike was great. Very helpful, informative, and fun to talk too.

Christopher Miles

June 18th, 2020 Tinley Park, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Every bit of my experience has been fantastic! From start to finish has been nothing but beyond exceptional. Even after the install and up and running, Liz A has been great with information and help with everything! Between her, Muzala K and Mike M I could not have asked for a better experience! Highly recommend Zenernet!

Jun 16, 2020

Great to hear Christopher - thanks for working with us, we're glad you've enjoyed your experience!

David

June 17th, 2020 San Diego, CA

Liz is very patient to get my questions answered during the solar system install and application process. I had some issue in the initial application paperwork but she was able to assist me to all alone the way get issue resolved. Thank you so much Liz!

Mar 25, 2020

We're always available to help homeowners David - thanks for working with us!

Carl Nichols

June 16th, 2020 Kansas City, MO

Very easy to talk to, gave direct answers to questions asked. Listened to my requirements/requests and worked on the project bid and offered options.

Jun 16, 2020

Great to hear Carl - thanks for working with us!

Ron

June 16th, 2020 Saint Charles, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They did not push me into making a purchase. They answered all of my questions.

Jun 16, 2020

Great to hear Ron - thanks for working with us!

Marilyn S

June 11th, 2020 Riverside, CA

My husband and I spoke to Mike M! He was very knowledgable of the product and we were very pleased. He was pleasant and answered all of our questions. He did not try to rush us through the process and that worked well for us. He also worked around our schedule. Very happy with the experience!

Jun 16, 2020

Awesome Marilyn - glad you enjoyed your experience with us!

Jim Hall

June 10th, 2020 Aurora, IL

Very detailed, informative estimate was provided. This was NOT a high pressure sale attempt.

Jun 16, 2020

Thanks Jim - great to hear!

M Partridge

June 10th, 2020 Phoenix, AZ

They were responsive to my requests for information and they supplied the necessary data to make a decision. Since our organization could not take advantage of the tax credits for solar installation, we did not pursue solar with Zenernet.

Jun 16, 2020

Glad we could help give you the information you needed to make an informed decision - thanks for working with us!

D A

June 9th, 2020 Porter Ranch, CA

Mike was great. On time, answered all my questions and straight forward. Great service.

Sheila Carraway-Harris

June 9th, 2020 San Jose, CA

Mike was very knowledgable and presentation was clear and concise.

Jun 10, 2020

Great to hear Sheila - thanks for working with us!

K Preston

June 9th, 2020 San Luis Obispo, CA

Easy to work with. Clear and concise. No pressure conversation.

RCM

June 8th, 2020 San Jose, CA

The consultation was low key and thorough. We worked through a layout for the array together and all my questions were answered. A very pleasant experience.

Jun 10, 2020

Great to hear - glad we could answer your questions!

Jeff B

June 8th, 2020 El Cerrito, CA

Friendly Rep, walked through all the options, low pressure.

Jun 10, 2020

Awesome Jeff - let us know how else we can help

Michael Townsend

June 5th, 2020 Fontana, CA

Very respectful and knowledgeable and helpful

Jun 10, 2020

Awesome, Michael - thanks for working with us!

Makoto Okuwa

June 5th, 2020 San Dimas, CA

Mike M Is the guy who you need to speak to. Kind and honest!

Jun 10, 2020

Great to hear Makoto - thanks!

Dina Barron

June 5th, 2020 ,

Great knowledgeable and expertise! Never felt pressure or rushed during the process

Sinera Chau pech

June 3rd, 2020 Porter Ranch, CA

Mike gave me details of the project, answered to my questions and concern. We went through the financial And he was very straight forward and upfront. I have learnt more about solar systems

Jun 04, 2020

Great to hear Sinera - thanks for working with us!

Eileen

June 2nd, 2020 Los Alamitos, CA

Mike gave a great overview and many good suggestions in our meeting today. Very low key. Asked all the important things.

Jun 04, 2020

Thanks for working with us Eileen - let us know how else we can help!

Jamperry

May 30th, 2020 League City, TX

I am still in the information gathering stage, comparing several different solar options. Drew is very pleasant to talk to, and is thorough and patient with explanations about the system. I'm especially appreciative of her patience, as I am taking my time making my decision and don't feel pressured at all.

Jun 04, 2020

Great to hear - we're glad to be able to help you gather information. Let us know how else we can help.

Jun Zhao

May 29th, 2020 River Pines, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

good communication and no pushing and pressure. matching best price

Jun 04, 2020

Great to hear Jun - thanks for working with us!

Tom

May 29th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They've ben responsive. The salesman was very cooperative and compared proposals from another company.

Jun 04, 2020

Great to hear Tom, thanks for working with us!

Chris

May 28th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good customer service. I haven't gotten the system installed yet.

David

May 28th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They gave a great free detailed consultation. They had good ratings on some website.

May 29, 2020

Great to hear David - thanks for working with us!

Roy Powell

May 28th, 2020 San Angelo, TX

I haven’t bought anything from them yet, but Gregg has been professional and informative about the solar system and processes.

Mar 17, 2020

Great to hear Roy - let us know how else we can help!

David Chazen

May 28th, 2020 ,

Detailed and understandable answers to all my questions.

May 29, 2020

Great to hear David - thanks for working with us!

Pam

May 26th, 2020 Wentzville, MO

We appreciated the apparent knowledge Mike has of solar panels and how he answered our questions.

May 27, 2020

Great to hear Pam - thanks for working with us!

Celestnaz

May 26th, 2020 Phoenix, AZ

Elysia is fantastic. She is very open and responsive. No hard sales tactics which I appreciate a lot. I chose Zenernet because they offered the solar package I wanted at a reasonable price.

May 27, 2020

Great to hear - thanks for going solar with Zenernet!

Troy Nguyen

May 26th, 2020 Menifee, CA

Greg was great going through the whole system and explain very throughly during the process.

May 27, 2020

Thanks for working with us Troy!

Christine

May 22nd, 2020 Redondo Beach, CA

Mike was very knowledgeable and able to pick up with what I already knew and what I still needed to learn about solar panels. He's easy to talk to and can communicate very clearly on what I find can be a tough topic when you are just learning about it.

May 27, 2020

Happy to be able to answer your questions and meet you where you are in the process - thanks for working with us!

The Su Tart channel

May 22nd, 2020 Santa Maria, CA

I really like the fast and friendly response we got from Mike/Zenernet. We could tell right away this was going to be a good company to deal with.

May 27, 2020

Great to hear, thanks for working with us!

C B Birkett

May 22nd, 2020 Ramona, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Heather gave me what I wanted at a competitive price. Met my high standards.

May 27, 2020

Awesome - thanks for working with us!

Kyle Ahrberg

May 22nd, 2020 Nampa, ID

Greg was fantastic and addressed or answered our questions.

May 27, 2020

Great to hear Kyle - thanks for working with us!

Melissa Dainiak

May 22nd, 2020 Kansas City, MO

Kassidy did a wonderful job during the presentation. She pointed out a number of things regarding solar installation possibilities and answered all of our questions.

May 27, 2020

Awesome Melissa - thanks for working with us!