Zenernet is focused on perfecting the experience of going solar, and hundreds of positive reviews are testament to that focus. Zenernet's mission is to "Accelerate Energy Independence for All", and the company pursues that goal by making home solar easy, financially accessible, and risk-free for homeowners of all kinds. With Zenernet, customers will enjoy an informative and pressure-free consultation process, as well as get a system that's backed by industry-leading warranties and paired with innovative technology to help customers get even more value.

The Good

• No-Pressure Consultations
  • High Quality Equipment
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Innovative Technology Package

No Pressure Consultations

With Zenernet, the process begins with a personalized, no-pressure consultation, during which customers will collaborate with a Zenernet representative on the design and features of their system. They'll be able to make decisions on the type and placement of panels and other components, making for a system that's uniquely theirs.

High Quality Equipment

Zenernet offers a variety of high quality solar panel and inverter options, including panels manufactured by Trina, Silfab, Solar World, Hanwha, Canadian Solar, Panasonic, LG, Solaria, Hyundai, and Jinko, and inverters produced by SolarEdge, Enphase, and SMA. With such a wide array of panel and inverter brands to choose from, customers can be confident that they will receive a built-to-last solar energy system that fits their needs and budget.

Lengthy Warranties

Each Zenernet solar PV system comes with a 25-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation, as well as a 25-year equipment warranty, which covers system components such as the panels and inverter. These are some of the lengthiest warranties offered in the solar industry.

Innovative Technology Package

With each system, Zenernet includes an innovative technology package designed to help customers get the most value possible from their system. In addition to standard solar monitoring, Zenernet offers Sense smart home technology, which monitors home energy consumption down to individual appliances and devices, making it easy to reduce consumption and increase the percentage of usage offset by the system. Zenernet also has a generous, unlimited referral program that pays customers to help their friends and neighbors go solar. Best of all, it's all found in one place: the Zenernet Advocator app.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Zenernet operates in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Nevada, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming, which means that consumers who live elsewhere will not be able to take advantage of the company's services.

The Bottom Line

Zenernet is a solar energy company that is highly focused on serving and providing value for its customers. The company offers a variety of high quality equipment options, lengthy warranties, and a helpful customer homeowner portal. If you live in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Nevada, Texas, Utah, or Wyoming, Zenernet is definitely worth looking into.

Zenernet Frequently Asked Questions

How does going solar with Zenernet work?

Zenernet is focused on making the process of going solar easy and stress-free. Our sales process is entirely remote — our consultants will not need to come to your home. We start with a no-pressure consultation to educate you and answer all your questions about going solar. Then, we’ll work with you to design a system that looks and performs the way you want it to. We’ll discuss pricing and financing options and evaluate your expected return on investment. Once we reach an agreement, we’ll schedule your home visit and installation. Nothing to it!

How much does a solar energy system from Zenernet cost?

Zenernet is relentlessly committed to driving down the cost of going solar. Our mission is to Accelerate Energy Independence for All, and we know the best way to do that is to make the numbers add up for more homeowners considering going solar. Our prices are competitive and transparent — we won’t waste your time with unnecessary markups and haggling over nickels and dimes.

What solar panels does Zenernet use?

Zenernet has access to almost every panel on the market. Our approach is hardware agnostic — rather than selling on a recognizable brand name, we evaluate the market and the customer’s needs to find the best fit possible. This way, we can ensure great performance at a great value, for every customer. However, if you have a specific panel model or manufacturer you prefer, we can source it for you to use in your system.

What happens if something breaks or goes wrong with my solar system?

Zenernet offers some of the strongest warranties in the industry. We offer a 25-year workmanship warranty that covers both your system and your roof against any material defects or damages caused by installation for 25 years. We also use hardware and panels with strong manufacturer’s warranties. In the unlikely event you experience a problem with your system, you can rest assured it will be covered by warranty with Zenernet.

How long does it take for Zenernet to install panels?

In most markets we operate in, we can have a system installed within 30–45 days. However, installation timelines vary by location and season and can take longer in some circumstances. We’ll always be transparent with expected installation timelines, so you won’t have to deal with any surprises.

Does Zenernet offer solar monitoring?

Yes, Zenernet includes standard solar production monitoring so you’ll be able to keep tabs on your system’s production and monitor trends over time. In addition, Zenernet offers Sense* smart home technology, an innovative consumption monitoring technology that provides insight into how you consume energy, right down to individual appliances. This can help you be more efficient in your home energy usage and get even more value from your system.

*Sense is not available in all cases — ask your Zenernet energy consultant for more details

How many states is Zenernet in?

Zenernet is active in 16 states: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Rhode Island, Texas, and Utah.

We continually look for opportunities to expand, so if you don’t see your state on the list, check back soon!

Devin

October 23rd, 2019 Glendale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Whenever there was an issue or I had a question, I'd give a call and they would get back to me. Installation went well. It was one of those things where it was very quick. They did exactly what I wanted and it looks really good. The panels I got are really good quality with a 25 year warranty. The inverter is great and I absolutely love the app. They kept me informed.

Oct 23, 2019

Awesome, Devin! Glad to hear you've had a smooth experience and you're happy with your system. Let us know if there's any way we can be of help down the road.

Craig Hunter

September 6th, 2019 Pacific Palisades, CA

This was, far and away, the most thorough well-thought-out, and well-explained presentation for a rooftop solar project. Very impressive. Moreover, the design allowed for close to 100% coverage of our electric needs, whereas a couple of competing proposals or a little more than half of that.

Sep 06, 2019

Thanks Craig! We're proud of our detailed, education-focused consultation process. Glad you found it helpful!

Marlene Campbell

January 17th, 2020 Mesa, AZ

The lady I talked with was very patient with all my questions and explained things in a way I could understand.

MH

January 16th, 2020 Concord, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Heather provided excellent customer service. She kept me posted throughout the process.

Bob Goldkuhl

January 16th, 2020 St Louis, MO

Zenernet is a low pressure professional organization

David Parsons

January 16th, 2020 Ogden, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had a couple of challenges installing our solar panels, but at every turn the people at’s Internet were quick to respond and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend using center net to install a solar panel system.

Jeff Letterman

January 16th, 2020 Tucson, AZ

Mike M did a fine job of walking me through the process of sizing a solar system for my home and creating a plan and estimate that I could evaluate.

Jim

January 16th, 2020 Star, ID

Called in a timely manner, very competitive bid. Everything in their proposal was explained completely. Made choosing which solar very tough.

Cara B.

January 16th, 2020 Lawrence, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Mike was great to talk to and helped me with my direction on going solar. Planning on considering going solar in 2020.

Shawn DeWitte

January 14th, 2020 Pine, AZ

Wonderful people to work with. They answered all my questions, and never once did I fill any pressure from them.

neil holmes

January 14th, 2020 Meridian, ID

Heather was great in presenting the options and process for planning and installing solar. She was prepared, knowledgeable and presented the information in an understandable format with visual representation. I looking forward to next steps on using solar as an alternative power source.

Karen Tewes

January 14th, 2020 Martinez, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ryan was very professional and answered all my questions to my satisfaction. He walked me through everything, step by step, and made me feel very comfortable about my decision to utilize Zenernet as my solar provider.

Jovanna

January 10th, 2020 San Diego, CA

Isa Z was an absolute pleasure to work with. He's very knowledgeable, patient and kind. I will definitely recommend anyone to him personally!

Jan 13, 2020

Great to hear Jovanna - thanks for working with us!

Paul Scarborough

January 9th, 2020 Sequim, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Zenernet has been a good partner throughout this long process. Helping me to be informed and providing a conduit to the installers and the energy company. A strong shoutout to David as he put up with my nearly constant questioning.

Jan 10, 2020

Thanks Paul - we're always here to answer questions! Glad your project was a success.

Steve

January 9th, 2020 Livermore, CA

Isa did a great job walking me through the whole process. We accomplished a lot in our first conversation. I am going to compare Zenernet with three other solar companies but I can’t imagine that the customer service will be any better than what I got today.

Jan 10, 2020

Great to hear Steve - thanks for reaching out! We look forward to continuing to help you throughout your process.

Carol Carlos

January 9th, 2020 Surprise, AZ

Heather was great! She took the time to answer all of my questions and never made me feel pressured.

Great to hear Carol!

Jean

January 9th, 2020 Lake Villa, IL

So far an amazing company to work with. I shared the parameter es in which I had to work and they created a plan to meet my needs and my budget!

Jan 10, 2020

Awesome, Jean - glad we could help design a system that works for you!

Charles M.

January 8th, 2020 Neosho, MO

The energy consultant is knowledgeable about his field and presented a very detailed proposal. Please give them a look see.

Jan 10, 2020

Thanks, Charles - our team of consultants is indeed very knowledgeable!

Pat Hatinger

January 6th, 2020 Richardson, TX

Mike M was informative and listened to what I had to say. He was nice to work with.

Jan 10, 2020

Great to hear Pat - thanks for the feedback!

Kenneth ball

January 3rd, 2020 De Soto, MO

With talking to herred h I was very impressed with his professionalism and knowledge of the solar product. Even though I have went with another company Jarret Was very helpful and was more concerned about me getting what I needed then trying to get me to switch. I feel this is a great company and would recommend them to anyone.

Jan 10, 2020

Hi Kenneth - our top priority is always to help people gain the knowledge they need to make the right decision for them. Glad you were able to go solar - let us know if we can be of help in the future!

Ray

January 2nd, 2020 Fairfield, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had a great experience with Zenernet, Greg and the contractors!! Greg made the process so easy, provided great information. We had 2 solid proposals and choose Zenernet because of the clarity of information, details on the process and customer friendly folks! Would recommend Zenernet to anyone going solar.

Jan 03, 2020

We appreciate the recommendation, Ray! Glad we could help make the process easy and understandable. Thanks for working with us!

Mark Kelemen

December 31st, 2019 Casa Grande, AZ

Great experience. Answered phone promptly and took the time to explain things.

Jan 03, 2020

Thanks for calling, Mark - let us know how else we can help!

Dona

December 31st, 2019 Sun City, AZ

Mike thoroughly explained the company and the way the system works. He was very patient and could answer all the questions we threw at him. If the local company had not been personally recommended to us, we would have gone with Zenernet.

Jan 03, 2020

Thanks for the feedback Dona - let us know if we can help in the future!

Max Bessler

December 31st, 2019 Phoenix, AZ

From the time we worked with Heather M and the time she took with us explaining the basics of solar installations to rearranged the design to improve the street view of our house to David C , to whom I have to give the highest praise. When our installation date was offered in January, I explained to David that we were guaranteed installation by the end of the year. If he could not fulfill that commitment, I would cancel the project. He worked tirelessly with the installation crew and had the installation completed in one day well before the end of the year. It was primarily through his efforts that both Zenernet and we happily have our solar project completed. Max Bessler

Oct 29, 2019

Awesome, Max - education is the cornerstone of what we do! Thanks for working with us

CB

December 31st, 2019 Grain Valley, MO

Mike M did a great job educating us on going solar. We are still deciding on whether to go solar or not, but we appreciate his low-pressure, comfortable proposal.

Jan 03, 2020

Great to hear - it's always our goal to be informative and pressure-free!

James Koppe

December 31st, 2019 Bacliff, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was impressed with prompt service and honest assessment. The design worked out well. The selected installer also did well!

Jan 03, 2020

Awesome, James - thanks for working with us!

Christian

December 31st, 2019 Los Angeles, CA

Excellent service. Panel system looks good. I felt like I was taken care of during the whole transaction. Heather and Brad were on top as well as the zenernet team keeping me informed on each step in process. Great team thank you Zenernet.

Jan 03, 2020

Great to hear - thanks Christian!

Craig Walker

December 31st, 2019 Arnold, MO

Greg is the solar guy you want. I knew he was “the guy” when he shredded the proposals of the other companies that I’d sent him. Pointing out what they did wrong any why and what the implications would be, etc. There is no doubt in my mind that with his expertise and the other talent at Zenernet - I’ll be getting a world class system at a fair price on this project, and the ones to come in the future!

Jan 03, 2020

Glad you found our presentation informative, Craig! Our consultants are extremely knowledgeable about solar and will always ensure our customers have all the information they need to make an informed decision. We look forward to helping out on this and future projects!

BW

December 31st, 2019 Morgan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From beginning to end everyone was responsive and professional. There was a little delay because of the power company. Once that was cleared up the installers had the panels up in not time! The system is up and running and looks good. Everything was completed towards the end of the season, so we haven't had the full benefit for this year. This system was an add-on to an existing solar panel system and there's no comparison between that experience and the Zenernet one. Thanks to Greg and his crew and Solar One, the install company here in Utah, they were all terrific.

May 31, 2019

Thank you BW for the great feedback. We're lucky to have Greg on our team. Please let us know if you have any other questions, or need any other information as you consider your solar options with Zenernet. Thanks!

Norma H.

December 26th, 2019 New Lenox, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Mike was able to assist me with an unusual situation. He was very helpful and informative.

Dec 27, 2019

Great to hear Norma - our consultants are very skilled at working through complications!

Nicole

December 26th, 2019 Tempe, AZ

Heather was super informative! I will definitely recommend Zenernet to my colleagues who are considering solar.

Dec 27, 2019

Thanks Nicole - we appreciate the recommendations!

Martha

December 26th, 2019 Evanston, IL

Mike was a joy to talk to. Answered our questions and made sure we were comfortable.

Dec 27, 2019

Awesome Martha - thanks for working with us!

Benjamin

December 23rd, 2019 Montebello, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

JP and Zenernet provides the most bang for your buck. Our bill used to be $180 now it’s -5.83cents. Needless to say. Very happy

Dec 23, 2019

Thank you Benjamin, we appreciate you going solar with us and are glad to hear that the system is offsetting your complete bill! Take care!

Catalina DeHaertig

December 19th, 2019 Oceanside, NY

I was shopping for Solar panels and was comparing several vendors. My representative was ethical, transparent, efficient and to the point.

Dec 19, 2019

Thanks Catalina - glad to hear you enjoyed working with us!

James Anthony Sweett

December 19th, 2019 Virgin, UT

Easy process, great answering all questions. Smooth transition throughout the process!

Dec 19, 2019

Thanks James - glad you enjoyed working with us!

FLO

December 19th, 2019 Rancho Cucamonga, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service! Great communication and access to a multitude of products!

Dec 19, 2019

Thanks Flo, great to hear!

Chris Chapman

December 19th, 2019 Riverside, CA

When we were looking at going solar we talked with multiple companies. Mike at Zenernet was not pushy, he answered our questions and most importantly he was honest with us.

Dec 19, 2019

That's always our approach - glad you had a great experience with us!

April F.

December 16th, 2019 Saratoga Springs, UT

My installation is still in the process, however, I'd like to express appreciation for Mike's professionalism and transparency as he detailed what I could expect solar panels to provide, the costs, and project process. As a consultant, Mike let me decide what was best for my situation and I felt "no pressure" to commit to Zenernet. He didn't speak negatively of the other (3) companies I had contacted prior to calling Zenernet. Mike worked within my budget, while still giving me the optimal panel design tailor-made for my goals. He even sent me an article from the New York Times on appraising solar energy value for future home sale. Mike has excellent customer relation skills and gave timely follow-up with email, texts, and phone calls. I am impressed with the company 25 year warranty, the design of their panels, and the referral incentive is a plus! So far the process has gone pretty quickly and I hope to have them installed soon. ~April F.

Dec 16, 2019

Hi April - great to hear you've had such a positive experience with us. Our customer experience is our top priority. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help during your installation!

Jorge Mariscal

December 16th, 2019 Watsonville, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm very happy with the way I was informed by Mike M step by step how solar panels work and his recommendations, thank you very much Mike.

Dec 16, 2019

Awesome Jorge - glad you had a great experience!

Raghu

December 12th, 2019 Brentwood, CA

Heather was patient, professional and provided all the right information through the entire process. The approach from Zenernet was not pushy like some of the other solar companies. Was a great experience overall - so far :)

Dec 12, 2019

Awesome Raghu - we always put education first and avoid pushiness. Glad you've enjoyed working with us so far!

Larry A Kaempf

December 12th, 2019 Goleta, CA

Initial phone conversations. The 10am appointment for a computer to computer presentation. Much conversation left us with our questions answered.

Dec 12, 2019

Great to hear Larry - let us know if you have any further questions!

Jane baker

December 12th, 2019 Moline, KS

Ryan g was friendly and knowledgeable.

Great to hear Jane!

Cmieras

December 12th, 2019 Allen, TX

Isa was very helpful with designs and info for me to do the research I needed for an informed decision on if solar was right for me.

Dec 12, 2019

Awesome - glad you enjoyed your experience, thanks for letting us know!

Lee

December 10th, 2019 Saint George, UT

Mike M very informative and provided substantial amount of time to explain details.

Dec 10, 2019

Great to hear Lee - thanks for working with us!

Dave

December 10th, 2019 Vail, AZ

Heather was very knowledgeable and shared information in a way that was easy to understand. She answered all of our questions completely.

Dec 10, 2019

Awesome Dave - thanks for the feedback!

Larry Burke

December 10th, 2019 Beverly Hills, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good people, just didn’t work out for my project

Dec 10, 2019

Thanks Larry - let us know if we can help down the road!

Zack

December 10th, 2019 Belton, MO

Very nice to work with, and quick to answer questions!

Dec 10, 2019

Great to hear Zack - thanks for working with us!

Pete G

December 6th, 2019 Crest Hill, IL

We thought Zenernent is am excellent company to deal with. The people we spoke with quickly responded to our request for information and answered all our questions. There was no high pressure at all. At the present time, we have decided not to convert to solar but are keeping their phone number for future consideration.

Dec 06, 2019

Hi Pete - glad you enjoyed working with us. We'll be ready for your call if you ever decide it's time to go solar!

Andrew

December 4th, 2019 San Antonio, TX

Mike M helped getting all my questions answered. Not only was he extremely knowledgeable about the cost, savings, and return on investment, but he was very flexible with scheduling time to talk about my solar plan and help with my decision to go solar. Thanks for all the help Mike!

Dec 04, 2019

Great to hear Andrew - we're happy to help! Thanks for working with us.

Guy R

December 4th, 2019 Scottsdale, AZ

Ryan was absolutely amazing when it came to explaining our solar needs and what needed to be done for our home. There was no pressure and he was completely understanding to take the time to let us make our decision. We haven't pulled the trigger yet on going solar, but if we do, it will be with Zenernet.

Dec 04, 2019

Great to hear Guy - we look forward to hearing your final decision. We'll be ready to help!