Zenernet is focused on perfecting the experience of going solar, and hundreds of positive reviews are testament to that focus. Zenernet's mission is to "Accelerate Energy Independence for All", and the company pursues that goal by making home solar easy, financially accessible, and risk-free for homeowners of all kinds. With Zenernet, customers will enjoy an informative and pressure-free consultation process, as well as get a system that's backed by industry-leading warranties and paired with innovative technology to help customers get even more value.

The Good

• No-Pressure Consultations
  • High Quality Equipment
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Innovative Technology Package

No Pressure Consultations

With Zenernet, the process begins with a personalized, no-pressure consultation, during which customers will collaborate with a Zenernet representative on the design and features of their system. They'll be able to make decisions on the type and placement of panels and other components, making for a system that's uniquely theirs.

High Quality Equipment

Zenernet offers a variety of high quality solar panel and inverter options, including panels manufactured by Trina, Silfab, Solar World, Hanwha, Canadian Solar, Panasonic, LG, Solaria, Hyundai, and Jinko, and inverters produced by SolarEdge, Enphase, and SMA. With such a wide array of panel and inverter brands to choose from, customers can be confident that they will receive a built-to-last solar energy system that fits their needs and budget.

Lengthy Warranties

Each Zenernet solar PV system comes with a 25-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation, as well as a 25-year equipment warranty, which covers system components such as the panels and inverter. These are some of the lengthiest warranties offered in the solar industry.

Innovative Technology Package

With each system, Zenernet includes an innovative technology package designed to help customers get the most value possible from their system. In addition to standard solar monitoring, Zenernet offers Sense smart home technology, which monitors home energy consumption down to individual appliances and devices, making it easy to reduce consumption and increase the percentage of usage offset by the system. Zenernet also has a generous, unlimited referral program that pays customers to help their friends and neighbors go solar. Best of all, it's all found in one place: the Zenernet Advocator app.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Zenernet operates in Arizona, California, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Rhode Island, Texas, and Utah, which means that consumers who live elsewhere will not be able to take advantage of the company's services.

The Bottom Line

Zenernet is a solar energy company that is highly focused on serving and providing value for its customers. The company offers a variety of high quality equipment options, lengthy warranties, and a helpful customer homeowner portal. If you live in Arizona, California, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Rhode Island, Texas, or Utah, Zenernet is definitely worth looking into.

Call our recommended rep over at Zenernet below.

Peggy
September 11th, 2019 Tucson, AZ

Zenernet did an excellent job of explaining solar, the products they use and the install process. One of the best and informative presentations. Questions were answered and Genna had a lot of patience with the process. Very committed to promoting solar without a hard sell.

Sep 11, 2019

Thanks for the review Peggy! We're glad you appreciated our no-pressure, education-first approach.

Craig Hunter
September 6th, 2019 Pacific Palisades, CA

This was, far and away, the most thorough well-thought-out, and well-explained presentation for a rooftop solar project. Very impressive. Moreover, the design allowed for close to 100% coverage of our electric needs, whereas a couple of competing proposals or a little more than half of that.

Sep 06, 2019

Thanks Craig! We're proud of our detailed, education-focused consultation process. Glad you found it helpful!

Chad
September 6th, 2019 Tucson, AZ

Our sales representative Heather was very thorough, very professional and was very knowledgeable. But most of all we could tell that she was really working for us to find the very best solar system for us for the cost. Due to the limitations of our electric provided she worked diligently to come up with a plan to maximize the most effective system for us and not maybe the largest system which would benefit her the most.

Sep 06, 2019

Great to hear Chad! Our solar consultants are incentivized to find the best system for each customer, not to simply sell the biggest systems they can. That's just one of the ways we focus on creating the best customer experience in solar. Thanks for your review!

Sean everett
August 28th, 2019 Sainte Genevieve, MO

The salesperson was very knowledgeable and flexible with the design. He also showed me plenty of options for my homes.

Aug 28, 2019

Thanks Sean! Glad we could help.

Jessica
August 27th, 2019 Lawrence, KS

Presentation was super informative, a lot of specific information provided. Product seems like a no-brainer if you can afford the investment, long term. Mike was excited about the product but not pushy at all, easy to buy in to the concept with a solid presentation. I’m not ready to pull the trigger yet, but when I am will definitely go with Zenernet.

Aug 27, 2019

Thanks for the feedback Jessica - we agree that going solar is a no-brainer! We'll look forward to helping you when you're ready to take the next steps.

Josh T.
August 26th, 2019 Grayslake, IL DETAILS

Amazing experience with their sales team who stuck with me through a long research period and over 14 competing bids. I really wanted to make sure we were making a good decision and after everything, I knew that Zenernet would be the best choice. I highly recommend them and specifically Heather on the sales team. She went above and beyond to make sure we had all the information we needed.

Aug 27, 2019

Awesome! Thanks for being patient throughout the process - we're glad we were able to meet your needs and make you feel comfortable with the decision. Thanks for choosing Zenernet!

NYCROS
August 22nd, 2019 Kansas City, MO

Great folks , walk me through the steps, explain how things works , very professional , made things easy to work and come up great , this Folks are great A#1

Jun 19, 2019

Thank you! We appreciate the review NYCROS!

Allan Williams
August 21st, 2019 South Elgin, IL

Gary was very good at explaining how the system works. I felt comfortable with the information I have learned.

Aug 21, 2019

Thanks Allan, great to hear!

M. Day
August 14th, 2019 Kansas City, MO

We appreciated Mike's ability to communicate in detail the benefits of going solar. He used our actual electric bill to show us in real dollar amounts what the costs and savings would be over the next 30 years. Learning about going solar from Mike was worth the time spent, even though we decided to wait to take the plunge. He was available to answer questions after the in home consultation, but never pushy. Definitely worth considering, and we've had several friends set up appointments too!

Aug 14, 2019

Thanks for considering Zenernet. Let us know when you're ready to revisit solar - we'll make it easy!

Lisa
August 14th, 2019 Lenexa, KS DETAILS

Great experience thus far! The process has been very educational and I love how the approach was tailored to our specific needs.

Aug 14, 2019

Thanks Lisa - our goal is always to help you make the decision that's best for you.

Ron
August 13th, 2019 Glen Carbon, IL

Really appreciated the attention to detail and how Jarrett was able to provide complete information on the phone. Did not require callbacks and such. Gan and Jarrett were both very personable and took the time to listen.

Aug 13, 2019

Hey Ron - great to hear. We're always ready to answer your questions and help out however we can. Thanks for considering Zenernet!

Jill
August 13th, 2019 Kansas City, MO

I met with Mike about the possible addition of adding solar to my home. I haven’t decided quite yet but the experience was great and very educational.

Aug 13, 2019

Hey Jill - great to hear! We're here to help throughout your decision process. Thanks for considering Zenernet!

Dave
August 13th, 2019 Kansas City, MO

The sales associate I've met with so far as been great. Not pushy at all like other firms I've had the displeasure of dealing with. Mike was very good at explaining all of the benefits, financial aspects, and installation procedures associated with our future project. I'm looking forward to viewing an installation and getting our project going.

Aug 13, 2019

Thanks a lot Dave - our goal is to be informative and educational and help our homeowners arrive at a decision that makes sense for them. We're glad that was the experience you had!

Jessica
August 13th, 2019 Kansas City, MO

Super knowledgeable and friendly sales staff - Mike walked us through all the details so that we were able to make an informed decision.

Aug 13, 2019

Great to hear Jessica - thanks for your consideration!

Wayne
August 13th, 2019 Lee's Summit, MO

Mike was fantastic. Very informative and showed me everything I needed to know about solar and never once did it feel like he was trying to just make a sale. Would highly recommend. Can't wait to spread the word! Thanks again, Mike!

Aug 13, 2019

Hey Wayne - great to hear! Our number one goal is to answer your questions and educate you on the prospect of going solar. Thanks for the kind words!

Antonio H Perez Jr
August 11th, 2019 Seguin, TX

I recently contacted Zenernet and spoke to Greg about acquiring solar panels with possibly battery back up for one of our homes. In my personal opinion, Greg is the best solar representative I've ever spoken to. Greg is informative and knowledgeable with ALL of my questions on both solar panels and battery back up. I have spoken to 4 other solar companies and have never received an honest/true answer about battery back up or its purpose. Greg listened to my questions and answered each one of them calmly and quickly. I look forward to receiving his proposal and am now curious to find out which finance company Zenernet uses, because I'm already pre-approved with 2 other.

Aug 12, 2019

Antonio, thank you for your amazing review. Let us know how we can help as you continue to shop for the right solar provider.

H. Holmes
August 8th, 2019 Sun City West, AZ

Heather was polite, patient and very professional. Made sure I was comfortable with all the information needed to make an informed decision.

Aug 09, 2019

Thank you H for the great review! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to further helping you with solar.

Margie
July 26th, 2019 Alsip, IL

Heather provided our presentation and was very informative. She answered all of our many questions.

Jul 29, 2019

Margie, thank you for the wonderful review. And let us know how we can continue to help you with your solar research!

Larry
July 23rd, 2019 Denville, NJ

Heather took the time to answer my questions and was very knowledgeable about the solar process. she explained everything wasn't pushy and was very helpful.

Jul 24, 2019

Thank you for the review Harry - we appreciate it!

Richard Coon
July 12th, 2019

Heather was very informative and addressed all of our questions. We felt she was knowledgeable and helpful throughout our conference call.

Jul 12, 2019

Richard, thank you for the great review! Let us know how we can help you with your solar project.

Brad Hodgson
July 8th, 2019 Austin, TX

Mike has been super helpful so far presenting our options for solar and working with us to make sure we feel comfortable through the process.

Jul 09, 2019

Thank you Brad for the great review. We look forward to helping you with solar!!

Ryan
July 3rd, 2019 Phoenix, AZ

EDIT: The CEO reached out to me about my review, and set me up with Greg, who was significantly more helpful. Ultimately, I didn't qualify for financing, but this dedication to fixing a bad experience is what bumped my review up. My first communication with Kyle M was very reassuring. He was friendly and helpful. As I called on a Friday, he said he'd follow up with me on Monday to check out my options. I hadn't heard back from him that Monday, so I decided to followup on that Thursday to make sure to keep the ball rolling. I received a response from Kyle the following day stating that the person he had been talking to at my electricity provider had been out sick, and he was looking through their documentation for limitations, and scheduled a call with me that afternoon. He never made that call. This was one week after initial contact. Five days later, I emailed to followup and try to get us back on track, giving them the benefit of the doubt considering their exceptional reviews on this site. No response. Another five days later, I emailed again, informing them that I would go elsewhere if I don't receive a response. Still no response. So here we are, 20 days after initial contact on what should have been an easy sale, and I get an email from bestcompany.com asking me to review this company. I'm sure they have some happy customers, but if any of their sales reps are like Kyle here, I wonder how many more customers they COULD have considering how my experience suggests he just ghosts potential customers.

Jun 21, 2019

Ryan, we're very sorry to hear about the experience you've had thus far with Zenernet. Kyle is transitioning to a new role in our company and unfortunately, we dropped the ball with a couple of our homeowners as a result. Our CEO will be calling today to apologize personally.

George and Jane Heyman
July 1st, 2019 Mount Prospect, IL DETAILS

We turned the key on our solar system three weeks ago. Zenernet has exceeded all our expectations in the design, installation, implementation, and monitoring of our system. Our consultant, Greg, guided us step by step to make sure we understood exactly what equipment we were getting and how much electricity our system would produce. Our project manager, Debra, walked us through the installation process, which only took a day and a half. JP made sure that all proper paperwork was filed. All three were available any time we had questions during every part of the process. Debra and JP also made sure that we understood the monitoring system, which has increased our awareness of our electricity use. We did a great deal of research and talked to several other companies before choosing Zenernet. Their warranty and service could not be beat. We are looking forward to a long relationship with them.

Jul 08, 2019

Thank you George & Jane for the wonderful review! We are thrilled to have you both on board and powered up with your new Zenernet system. Please let us know if you need anything moving forward - we're always here to support!!

Net Wing
June 24th, 2019 Discovery Bay, CA DETAILS

The founder JP Gerkins went above and beyond for being the best in customer service and kindness. Our Solar's has not yet been installed. So far everything is fine. I trust that they will always be customer- focused and attentive to us, their customers not just at the beginning of our relationship but always. JP, Jarrett and Deborah are nothing but awesome. The price is the best in the industry. Look no further but get the Solar's from them.

Jun 26, 2019

Thank you Net for the great review! We're happy to have you on board with us and powering your home with sunshine!!

David
June 24th, 2019 Kissimmee, FL DETAILS

Excellent Customer Service, product and installation

Jun 26, 2019

Thank you David! We appreciate your review. Let us know if we can help with your system!

Falgun
June 18th, 2019 Schaumburg, IL

Zenernet sales person Heather explains every things in details, she is very customer friendly. Knowledge able

Jun 19, 2019

Thank you for the 5-star review Falgun and thank you for choosing Zenernet. We are lucky to have Heather on board with us!

Michael M
June 17th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

Zenernet isn't the first solar supplier I spoke with, but they were the last. I'd gotten a 'used car dealership' vibe from two prior vendors, and it was such a refreshing experience to talk to these guys and not have to put up with that at all. They were super knowledgable, and clearly confident in their solution (and service), but never pushy. I spoke with two sales people throughout my experience, and both were of the same caliber, so I feel confident that this is a cultural choice at the company, and not my own good luck from just having got the right guy on the line. Maybe the most impressive was the knowledge of the particulars of the solar market in my area. Rebates, the power company's shady on-peak/off-peak rules, and the local buyback of a system's overpoduction are different from region to region, and while these guys are based in Kansas City, their grasp of the hairy details here in Phoenix could've fooled me into thinking they were in AZ company. I'd definitely recommend giving them a chance if they serve your market. Thanks Zenernet.

Jun 19, 2019

Michael, thank you for the great review and feedback! We always try our best to arm our homeowners with the knowledge they need to make a decision that's right for them on solar. We hope you enjoy your solar system - let us know if there is anything you need!!

Brian Golden
June 14th, 2019

Heather, the energy consultant, realized quickly that my home is not in their area. Knowing that I could not be a customer, she still spent a considerable amount of time answering my questions and giving me advice. She gave me great comfort and encouragement for my pursuit of solar power.

Jun 14, 2019

Thank you for the review Brian! As soon as we are able to service your area, Heather will be back in touch with you.

Dip
June 14th, 2019 Schaumburg, IL

Very good customer service, quote, detailed information and explanation.

Jun 14, 2019

Thank you for the great review!!

Osvaldo
June 12th, 2019 Shorewood, IL

Very informative great service I spoke to them and all my questions were answered I was even informed of things I did not think of. Very good indeed I would definitely recommend them to many of my friends.

Jun 12, 2019

Osvaldo, thanks for the stellar review! We really appreciate the great feedback so keep it coming and let us know how we can help with your solar project.

Susan
June 12th, 2019 Katy, TX

Bailey answered all our questions about solar energy. I would enthusiastically recommend Zenernet to others considering green energy options and I did not feel pressured.

Jun 12, 2019

Thank you Susan for the wonderful review - we really appreciate it! And thank you for choosing Zenrenet!

Pete
June 4th, 2019 Antioch, CA DETAILS

Chose them for quality and price. I got Panasonic panels. They're very powerful and come with a 25-year guarantee. The company responds within a couple hours on any question I have.

Jun 07, 2019

Pete, thank you for the great review! We're excited to hear the feedback. Please continue to let us know how we can support during and after your solar project.

Lucas
June 4th, 2019 Independence, MO DETAILS

It looks great and was installed rather smoothly. Zenernet has been there every step of the way and provided a lot of information as they go.

Jun 07, 2019

Thank you Lucas for the wonderful feedback! We're so excited to see your system get installed and go live!!

June 4th, 2019 Walnut, CA DETAILS

They were the right price. The gentleman at Zenernet was right on the electric billing rate.

Jun 07, 2019

Thank you for the review! We look forward to helping you go solar!!

Pamela
June 4th, 2019 Oakland, CA DETAILS

We're about halfway through the solar process. Zenernet is really hearing what I say and taking things as slowly or quickly as I want to go

Jun 07, 2019

Hi Pamela, thank you for the great feedback! Let us know how we can continue to support you during your solar installation - we're here to help!

Luis
June 3rd, 2019 Buffalo Grove, IL DETAILS

They were thorough with the process and information that they were giving us. Every time we've reached out to them with questions, they've been quick with the reply. They've been pretty good with keeping us up to date.

Jun 03, 2019

Thanks Luis for the great review. Let us know how we can continue to support you during your solar installation!

Debra
June 3rd, 2019 Independence, MO DETAILS

Zeneret was the best ones that explained and gave us details that I needed. They actually came to the house and showed us how much energy we're using.

Jun 03, 2019

Debra, thanks for the wonderful review!

June 3rd, 2019 Sun City, CA DETAILS

Very informative but they don't necessarily keep in touch with me as much as I would like. Not finished with it yet and we're still in the permit stage and I'd like to be kept informed on how things are going a little better.

Jun 03, 2019

Thanks for the feedback - this is very important for us in order to do better by you and our other homeowners in the future. Let us know if there is anything else we can support you with. Thanks!

Jack
June 3rd, 2019 Henderson, NV DETAILS

We get answers to our questions. The installation was very quick.

Jun 03, 2019

Thank you Jack for the great review!! Let us know how we can continue to support you with your new system!

Frank Kaimer
May 31st, 2019

I am selling my home in Calif. with solar.The installing company is out of business. My buyer wants info. on the system that I was not able to provide. No solar co. would help. Then a call to.Zenernet Solar Co.in Phoenix and my problems were over. Heather researched all the information on LG and Enphase to satisfy my buyer. I will be contacting Zeneret again as soon as I am settled in Mayer Ariz. Thanks to you Miss Heather

May 31, 2019

Glad we were able to help Frank. Please feel free to have the new homeowner contact us with any questions as well - we're happy to support if we can. And if you're looking to put solar on your new home, let us know. We'd love to provide you with a proposal. Best of luck to you!

BW
May 31st, 2019 Morgan, UT

Greg L is the Zenernet rep who contacted me. The first contact was the day of my inquiry and the follow up phone call was the next day. Greg is personable and genuine with very good knowledge and communication skills. I already have solar on my home and want to add more now. He asked questions and listened in order to understand my needs and offer a solution. I really like that a proposal can be worked up in minutes and is quickly followed with a bid for the complete job. Greg made clear that it may change, up or down, after an on-site inspection—especially since I already have solar components installed.

May 31, 2019

Thank you BW for the great feedback. We're lucky to have Greg on our team. Please let us know if you have any other questions, or need any other information as you consider your solar options with Zenernet. Thanks!

G. Metzgar
May 29th, 2019 Bridgeview, IL

Bailey, the Customer Service Rep answered all of my questions, and followed up with a second email with more information to help me better understand the entire process and costs. I highly recommend Zenernet. I had also done research on this Solar Company prior to calling them and read great reviews from others as well.

May 31, 2019

Thank you for the great review G! We're glad we could be of help!!

Adam
May 29th, 2019 San Antonio, TX

Greg was a pleasure to talk to and answered all my questions. Walked me through the process and the different options I had to choose from.

May 31, 2019

Thanks Adam!! Let us know how we can be of service as you embark on your solar journey with us!

Elizabeth Bronzini
May 28th, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT

Bailey was kind to answer all our questions along the way. She took extra time to talk through different loan scenarios with us, as well as a cash option.

May 31, 2019

Elizabeth, thank you for the wonderful review!

eric r campbell
May 24th, 2019 El Mirage, AZ

Very informative on the phone.. answered all my questions..

May 25, 2019

Eric, thanks for the great review! Let us know how we can help you with your quest for solar.

Arnold kunst
May 24th, 2019 Sacramento, CA

The proposal was thorough and appealing. I only wish circumstances had allowed us to avail of it and, in the process, reduce our carbon footprint.

May 25, 2019

Hi Arnold, thank you for the review. Let us know when the timing is better for you to review solar with you - we'd be happy to help. Thanks again!

Cathy
May 17th, 2019 Lee's Summit, MO

Kyle helped us understand the benefits of solar. He was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend Zenernet.

May 20, 2019

Thank you for the great review Cathy!!

Katherine Dreyer
May 16th, 2019 Layton, UT

Bailey was helpful, informative and professional.

May 16, 2019

Thank you Katherine for the great review!

Gena Curry
May 16th, 2019 Kansas City, MO

I was shopping for Solar Panels in Kansas City, MO. Greg from Zenernet came to my house and presented a great proposal. They really analyzed which systems would work with my property and gave a very competitive bid. If you are considering Solar Panels, I can confidently recommend you call Zenernet and giving them a shot at earning your business.

May 16, 2019

Gena, thank you very much for the review. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help as you review your solar options!

Stuart
May 10th, 2019 Rancho Mirage, CA

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with their great representative Greg. He skillfully explained their products to guide me to a good choice for my newly purchased home at a very competitive price.

May 10, 2019

Stuart, thank you for the excellent review!! We're looking forward to the opportunity to help you go solar!!