Zenernet

verified

Zenernet

verified
Zenernet offers lengthy warranties

Zenernet was founded on the promise of bringing residential solar into the mainstream by simplifying the purchasing experience. The company believes going solar is an exciting and significant investment, and that homeowners deserve a better partner to help navigate the buying process. Zenernet's homeowner experience resets the bar by providing collaborative designs and utilizing best-in-class products; industry-leading warranties; and transparent, no-haggle pricing. The company is fanatical about leveraging its technology and the scale of its business to be efficient and drive costs down so that homeowners can take advantage of the incredible value provided. Zenernet wants homeowners to be thrilled about their system, thrilled about the value they’re getting, and thrilled about making the change to solar energy. Because to the company, that’s delivering on its promise.

The Good

• High Quality Equipment
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Customer Homeowner Portal

High Quality Equipment

Zenernet offers a variety of high quality solar panel and inverter options, including panels manufactured by Trina, Silfab, Solar World, Hanwha, Canadian Solar, Panasonic, LG, Solaria, Hyundai, and Jinko, and inverters produced by SolarEdge, Enphase, and SMA. With such a wide array of panel and inverter brands to choose from, customers can be confident that they will receive a built-to-last solar energy system that fits their needs and budget.

Lengthy Warranties

Each Zenernet solar PV system comes with a 25-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation, as well as a 25-year equipment warranty, which covers system components such as the panels and inverter. These are some of the lengthiest warranties offered in the solar industry.

Customer Homeowner Portal

Zenernet provides those who purchase a solar energy system with access to a customer homeowner portal, which allows individuals to track their project, access system documents and other information, monitor system production, and refer friends and family. It's extremely convenient for homeowners to have all of these resources in one place that can be easily accessed from a computer or smartphone.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Zenernet operates in Arizona, California, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Rhode Island, Texas, and Utah, which means that consumers who live elsewhere will not be able to take advantage of the company's services.

The Bottom Line

Zenernet is a solar energy company that is highly focused on serving and providing value for its customers. The company offers a variety of high quality equipment options, lengthy warranties, and a helpful customer homeowner portal. If you live in Arizona, California, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Rhode Island, Texas, or Utah, Zenernet is definitely worth looking into.

Call our recommended rep over at Zenernet below.

Cathy
May 17th, 2019 Lee's Summit, MO

Kyle helped us understand the benefits of solar. He was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend Zenernet.

May 20, 2019

Thank you for the great review Cathy!!

Katherine Dreyer
May 16th, 2019 Layton, UT

Bailey was helpful, informative and professional.

May 16, 2019

Thank you Katherine for the great review!

Gena Curry
May 16th, 2019 Kansas City, MO

I was shopping for Solar Panels in Kansas City, MO. Greg from Zenernet came to my house and presented a great proposal. They really analyzed which systems would work with my property and gave a very competitive bid. If you are considering Solar Panels, I can confidently recommend you call Zenernet and giving them a shot at earning your business.

May 16, 2019

Gena, thank you very much for the review. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help as you review your solar options!

Stuart
May 10th, 2019 Rancho Mirage, CA

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with their great representative Greg. He skillfully explained their products to guide me to a good choice for my newly purchased home at a very competitive price.

May 10, 2019

Stuart, thank you for the excellent review!! We're looking forward to the opportunity to help you go solar!!

Marc Perlman
May 9th, 2019 Glendale, CA

Hello, If my rating of Zenernet is directly related to my conversation with Deanna S, then you did not provide enough stars. All my questions were answered cleanly and clearly, if she didn't know something, she didn't make up some lame excuse or try to convince me otherwise. I learned more about Solar today than in any previous conversation with other company representatives. I immensely enjoyed watching the "connected" computer screen proposal and configuration of panels for my property. This gave me a chance to ask more questions and feel comfortable about my, ( or reccomended ) choices. Deanna, Thank you!! We will speak again.

May 10, 2019

Thank you Marc for the thoughtful review and feedback! It looks like we need to work on getting you some more stars for your review!!

Lorraine
May 9th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV

Heather was wonderful. Explained everything that was easily understood. She did a fantastic job with showing me all my options.

May 10, 2019

Thank you Lorraine for the wonderful review!! We appreciate the opportunity to help you with your solar research.

Adam
May 6th, 2019 Batavia, IL

Even though I did not purchase a system the consultation was very useful. Solar is just not for me at this time due to cost vs benefit

May 07, 2019

Thank you for the review Adam. We're sorry we can't help you with solar at this time, but keep us in mind for the future. Thanks!

LarrySandyEggo
May 2nd, 2019 San Diego, CA

Most comprehensive explanation of the solar systems available. Haven’t decided 100% yet on going solar but zenernet is my first choice.

May 06, 2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! And let us know what we can do to help you with your decision - we'd love to help you go solar with us!!

Brandon
April 29th, 2019 Glen Ellyn, IL

Zenernet was highly professional throughout the sales process. I am a tough customer in the sense that I take my time and have many questions so I can fully understand before I decide to buy. I had multiple discussions with Greg (my salesperson) asking complex, challenging questions, many of which to understand the different systems, buying options, incentives, contract terms and installation implications. Greg was knowledgeable, patient, engaged and responsive and a key reason for my final decision. We chose Zenernet against multiple competitors and couldn't be happier with our decision. At this point, I'm very impressed and look forward to getting my system installed. I would definitely recommend Zenernet.

Apr 29, 2019

Thank you for the great review Brandon! Greg is a true solar professional, we're lucky to have him on our team. We look forward to working with you on your solar project - please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need any support.

Dee Mcallister
April 25th, 2019 Yorba Linda, CA

I was contacted by a representative of Zenernet after expressing an interest in solar for my home. Our representative Heather, was positive, informative and very cooperative in listening to my concerns & finding solutions for them. I looked up Zenernet as a company & found they were highly rated. Even tho my husband & I decided not to put in solar now for personal reasons, I think Zenernet is a responsible company to deal with. Anyone considering solar should at least see what Zenernet has to offer. Thank You

Apr 25, 2019

Dee, thank you for the wonderful review. We're sorry we can't help you with solar at this time, but let us know if there's any way we can help you, or your family and friends with solar.

James
April 25th, 2019 Boise, ID

I had my initial and follow up meeting with Greg L from Zenernet. Greg did a great job of walking me through their product as well as the type and size of system they thought I needed. I still have a few more solar providers to talk to at this point but was impressed with my initial meeting. Greg was very transparent in the assumptions of energy costs going forward that they factored into their proposal and even worked with me to modify those assumptions based upon my specific energy provider.. I appreciated his honesty and professionalism. Still on the fence whether this makes sense for me yet.

Apr 25, 2019

James, thanks for the great review. We're lucky to have Greg on the Zenernet team, he's always looking for ways to go above and beyond for his homeowners. Let us know how we can support as you do your solar research. We're happy to help in any way.

Cristina M. Feldt
April 25th, 2019 Carol Stream, IL

We are very impressed with Heather M. She takes the time to answer any and all questions we have and is very knowledgeable of the product. With Heathers help we know we are buying the best from the best company in the Illinois area.

Apr 25, 2019

Cristina, thanks for the great review!! Heather is a great teammate - we're lucky to have her on the team. Let us know if you have any questions on solar or need any other support with your project.

Book
April 19th, 2019 Buffalo Grove, IL

Heather explained everything to me. Why she pick the size and what equipment would be used and where it would be placed on the roof. The first house picked was not my house. I guess the house search was off by one.

Apr 19, 2019

Book, thank you for the great review. We always double check to make sure we get the right home and the right design for you. Let us know how we can help you along your solar journey!

Mark
April 11th, 2019 Machesney Park, IL

Heather and Jarrett were very professional superb communicators and thoroughly know solar panel business. They are very responsive to my questions and explain things well. I wouldn't hesitate to use zenernet because of their professional assistance.

Apr 11, 2019

Mark, thank you for considering Zenernet in your search for solar. And thank you for the great review!

Jefferson
April 5th, 2019 Bellaire, TX

Heather did a great job explaining how solar works.

Apr 06, 2019

Thank you for the great review Jefferson. We are very lucky to have Heather on board at Zenernet! Let us know how we can best continue to serve you.

Adam P
April 5th, 2019 Saratoga Springs, UT

Great first experience! They spend an hour and a half explained how solar works and answering tons of questions I had about their system and the company. I’m a technical person so I had a lot of questions. Thank you so much for the great service.

Apr 06, 2019

This is great feedback Adam. Let us know how we can continue to support you with your solar decision.

Lisa P
April 5th, 2019 Copiague, NY

Very knowledgeable and not pushy. I ultimately decided not to move forward at this time and Joe understood.

Apr 06, 2019

Thank you for letting us know Lisa. Please let us know when you're ready to pick up the solar conversation again, we'd be happy to help out.

Michael D Reed
April 2nd, 2019 Rochelle, IL

It was like going to a great class on solar systems and solar energy in general! I learned more in this one conversation than all the reading and talking I had done previously, and I've been looking a while.

Apr 04, 2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Michael. And thank you for the opportunity to help you go solar!

Hanif Vohra
April 1st, 2019 Milpitas, CA

Best Customer Service and the best product. Definitely we’ll give business again and again

Apr 04, 2019

Thank you Hanif! We truly appreciate your business and will continue to support you in any way possible.

LEON HORTON
April 1st, 2019 Livingston, CA

I talked with Mark learned a lot , would recommend him and Co. To friends and neighbors Seems very up on the product and services that are offered . Am looking forward to moving forward with the project. LEON HORTON

Apr 04, 2019

Leon, thanks for the great review! We are looking forward to helping you power your home with sunshine!!

Keith S
March 27th, 2019 Manhattan, KS

The presentation was very professional and Mark answered all of my questions

Mar 28, 2019

Thank you Keith! Let us know how we can support with your solar decision - we're happy to help!

Allen Rubenacker
March 27th, 2019 Island Lake, IL

Our talk was very informative you had an answer for all my questions. I felt very at ease talking to you it was like talking to someone I had known for a long time. You made sure I understood everything before going on to the next faze. I will definitely recommend you to others that are interested in going solar. Allen Rubenacker

Mar 28, 2019

Allen, thank you for the great review and the great recommendation! We'd be happy to help any one of your friends or family members who are curious about solar. Thanks!

Peter
March 26th, 2019 Oakland, CA

I just agreed to proceed with Zenernet after I did a lot of research over an extended period of time and received a number of proposals for a project to install solar panels on my 100+ year old house, upgrade my electrical service, install an EV charger and put on a new roof. I chose Zenernet because they were very patient answering all my questions, are very transparent about their process, and connected me with the local installer who will do the work (who also recommended a local roofer) , which provided me the confidence that I needed to proceed with the quality work I hope will ensue. And their cost estimate is very competitive. Greg L, the salesperson is very nice, follows up on everything, and is persistent but not pushy. I will provide another review once the project is done as we both have a lot invested in making sure that the project goes well.

Mar 28, 2019

Thank you Peter! We are thrilled to have you on board with Zenernet. Let us know how we can support during the installation phase.

Maureen C
March 26th, 2019 Olathe, KS

I was very impressed with their knowledge, enthusiasm, and professionalism! I am very glad we decided to go solar.

Mar 28, 2019

Thank you Maureen for the wonderful review!

Mike Chartier
March 22nd, 2019 Scottsdale, AZ

Greg did a great job explaining everything and being responsive to all my questions

Mar 23, 2019

Mike, thanks for the great review!

Betsy
March 20th, 2019 East Aurora, NY

My experience with Zenernet was so informative and helpful. Together we looked at my house and garage, and considered a variety of possibilities. Due to the many mature trees blocking the sun, panels would be less cost effective for my residence. I was so grateful for Deanna's knowledge, interest in my needs and honesty. My experience could not have been more positive. Thank you!

Mar 20, 2019

Thank you Betsy for the wonderful review. We're sorry we couldn't help you go solar at this time because of the trees, but keep us in mind for the future. Or if you have friends or family members looking in to solar, let us know. We'd be happy to help!

Logan Forbis
March 20th, 2019 Olathe, KS

Working with Mark and Zenernet was easy and informative which was exactly what I was looking for. Solar is a new idea to me and it was presentated in a very understandable and professional manner. Highly recommended.

Mar 20, 2019

Thanks Logan for the review and the great recommendation.

kjc
March 18th, 2019 Westford, MA

Overall the support has been very good. Deb F is very helpful. There were a lot of glitches which required some debugging on my part however. The inverter was not properly configured, the sense device didn't work as advertised and needed some tweaking. The good news is it can all be done remotely so we got through it.

Mar 18, 2019

Thank you for the review kjc, we appreciate your patience as we resolve the monitoring issues. Once corrected we believe you will really enjoy the additional monitoring and services our solar systems come with! Thank you for choosing Zenerent for your solar needs!

Nancy K
March 18th, 2019 Lee's Summit, MO DETAILS

Zac , Chad & Deb were great to deal with. Very attentive to our questions and requests. We love our solar panels! Highly recommend Zenernet!

Mar 18, 2019

Thank you for the review Nancy, it was great working with you and Leon! If you ever need anything please let us know!

Tara Miller
March 18th, 2019 Liberty, MO DETAILS

I couldn't believe how easy it was to go through this process. Chad and Zac answered all my questions for me and made us totally at ease about going solar. I would highly recommend Zenernet. They kept us up to date through the whole process. Thanks, Zenernet

Mar 18, 2019

Thank you for the review Tara, we really appreciate your business!

Robert Quijada
March 15th, 2019 Round Lake, IL

Mark was of great help, he explained the process from the beginning to the end and each of the steps that was going to take place. it was a good experience as I did not know what I was getting into.

Mar 20, 2019

Thank you Robert for the great review. Let us know how we can continue to help you through the solar process.

Steve Johnston
March 14th, 2019 Livermore, CA

Great experience - Very knowledgeable about product.

Mar 20, 2019

Many thanks Steve for the great review. Let us know how we can be of service!

Todd Bolton
March 14th, 2019 Charlestown, RI

Mark S was direct and informative when talking about Zenernet's product and professional respectful in his manner.

Mar 20, 2019

Thank you Todd for the great review. We're lucky to have Mark on board. Please let us know how we can continue to help you along your solar journey!

Rafael Rojas
March 14th, 2019 Walnut Creek, CA

The experience was very pleasant and professional, the seller was a person who knew very well the subject of the solar system, very clear and easy to understand.

Mar 20, 2019

Rafael, thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback.

Thomas Vorbeck
March 4th, 2019 Foristell, MO

My experience was outstanding the person I talked to had a great depth of knowledge.

Mar 20, 2019

Thank you Thomas for the review - we greatly appreciate it!

David Faulk
March 4th, 2019 Menifee, CA

Deanna, knowledgeable and very helpful. Pleasant to speak to you.

Mar 20, 2019

Thank you for the review David!

David Breshears
February 26th, 2019 DETAILS

Solid product and professional service! Couldn't be happier.

Feb 26, 2019

Thank you for the review Dave, we truly appreciate you being a customer of Zenernet!

John Bohannon
February 25th, 2019 Mojave, CA

Deanna was very friendly extremely informative answered any questions I had made sure I was completely comfortable .I would feel totally comfortable recommending these guy

Feb 26, 2019

Thank you for the review John, we really appreciate it!

Bruce Heller
February 20th, 2019 DETAILS

Everyone one that I have come in contact with has been extremely professional and supportive. The installation of the panels and other related equipment was done without any issues.

Feb 21, 2019

Thank you for your review Bruce! We're thrilled to have you on board with us here at Zenernet and are excited to help you power your home with sunshine!!

Paul Beck
February 20th, 2019 DETAILS

They were honest and up front with everything. Not high pressure. Installation crew was superb!

Feb 21, 2019

Thank you for the great review Paul. Please let us know how we can continue to support you with solar - we're always here to help!

Fidel Bernal
February 19th, 2019 Hemet, CA

Very informative and educational reps. Explained in detail all the hardware , the types, brands, cost and warranty on all equipment. Definitely stand out from other solar companies that only explain the loan, cost and tax credit.

Feb 21, 2019

Many thanks Fidel for the great review. We're looking forward to working with you!

Ronnie
February 14th, 2019 Tehama, CA DETAILS

I have been primarily working with Jarrett from Zenernet and my overall experience has been great. He has shown patience in my times of indecision and is prompt when I have a question regarding my solar. This company doesn't just put the equipment on your roof and abandon you. They say they are with you through the life of your loan and they mean it!

Feb 21, 2019

We're excited to have you on board and powering your home with the sun Ronnie! Please let us know how we can continue to be of service to you.

Sean
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

Very kind made me feel like I was the only customer when I was talking to them

Feb 12, 2019

Thank you for the review Sean!

Nicole
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

Outstanding customer service and impeccable follow through.

Feb 12, 2019

Thank you for the review Nicole!

Robert
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

My journey to solar panel installation started with a trip to Costco. I've seen solar panel companies promoting their products at Costco for years. At that Costco trip, I decided it was time. I made an appointment with the Sunrun representative at Costco. He gave me a great presentation at my home. I decided to follow the Chinese truism of never completing a sale without having 3 quotes so I made some inquiries online and found 6 to 8 solar panel companies. They were all competitively priced. I decided on Solar Optimum and Zenernet at the end for their superior warranties. Solar Optimum was slightly better priced than Zenernet, but I trusted the Zenernet representative Greg and liked his professionalism. I decided to use both companies for my two properties. The installation process with Zenernet was smooth like silk. The installation process with Solar Optimum was a little glitchy. After I've had a complete experience with both companies, I decided to use Zenernet once again for my third property. I have no hesitation to recommend Zenernet to anyone who wants install solar panel on their roof.

Feb 12, 2019

Thank you for the review Robert and giving us another opportunity to install solar for you! We really appreciate your business!

Mike Peraza
February 11th, 2019 DETAILS

Easy process and great communication. Everything was done in a timely manner as agreed from the beginning. Im extremely satisfied.

Feb 12, 2019

Thank you for the review Mike!

Wendy
February 8th, 2019 Hermosa Beach, CA DETAILS

Anything that we needed addressed during the installation process and since then, they have been very responsive. We had a couple of snags during installation but they were addressed. We haven't had the system very long and everything seems to be going well.

Feb 11, 2019

Thank you for the great review Wendy! We are thrilled to help you power your home with the sun. Let us know if there is anything we can continue to do to help you with your system.

Myron
February 8th, 2019 San Jose, CA DETAILS

Everyone I have been in contact with has been responsive, courteous, and provided information.

Feb 11, 2019

Thank you for the great review Myron!

Roberto
February 8th, 2019 Seekonk, MA DETAILS

They are willing to answer all questions and attend to the customer.

Dec 12, 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review Roberto! It has been great working with you and we look forward to helping you power your home with sunshine!

Rich
February 8th, 2019 Rancho Cucamonga, CA DETAILS

They constantly contact me and have a monitoring system, so you can see what your system is doing.

Feb 11, 2019

Thanks Rich for the great review. Let us know if you ever have any questions or need support with your monitoring or the system. And congratulations on powering your home with sunshine!