Best Company Guarantee Zenernet Logo

Zenernet

9.6

Ted

they used a bait and switch tactic with me

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Ted - we pride ourselves on being transparent and ethical in our consultation process. We would like to hear more about your experience and look more closely into the case. Please let us know how we can reach out to investigate your concerns.

Oct. 6th, 2020

allan jacobs Woodbridge, NJ

Shae was very knowledgeable and an excellent presenter. Was able to answer all my questions.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Allan! We're glad you enjoyed your consultation with Shae.

Oct. 2nd, 2020

Ginger

So far it has been good. The salesman was very knowledgeable and did a great job and customer service is pretty good.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Ginger! Please let us know if we can do anything else to help you.

Louis

They have been slow returning calls and keeping in contact but it seems like it is the latest technology and I like the leasing aspect.

Reply from Zenernet

Hey Louis - good to hear on the technology. Thanks for your feedback on communication - we appreciate it and will keep you up to speed moving forward.

Oct. 2nd, 2020

Sharon

Great people showed up to do the inspection. They are very easy to work with. I interviewed multiple companies and they seem like the best option with good customer rates.

Reply from Zenernet

That's good to hear, Sharon! We're happy you weighed your options and found that Zenernet was the best for you. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Lorenzo

The combination of the price and their customer service is why I went with Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy to hear that, Lorenzo! Offering competitive prices and the best customer experience in solar are two of our top priorities. Thank you for choosing Zenernet!

Derrek

Customer service is able to answer all my questions. Comparing prices is why I think zenernet is right for me.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Derrek! We do our best to offer the most competitive prices in solar. Please let us know if we can answer any additional questions!

Umarfaruk Azam Concord, CA

Excellent demo Mike M. Good explanation

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Umarfaruk! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Sam Jaffna Cypress, TX

Very personable and clear. Mike M. was very helpful and accommodating, and quick to respond.

Reply from Zenernet

That's good to hear, Sam! Mike M. is a great asset to our team of solar experts - we feel lucky to have him. Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with!

Alex Perez South Gate, CA

Staff member Greg was extremely professional and prepared for our meeting. Very happy with our meeting and companies propsal.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Alex! We strive to provide our homeowners with the best customer experience in solar, so we're glad you enjoyed your consultation.

Sep. 30th, 2020

Tim Coogan Van Nuys, CA

The company was recommended by our neighbor. She said that they were the best to deal with and she was right. The energy consultant Mike went above and beyond to answer all of our questions.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Tim! We make it a priority to answer all of your questions at Zenernet - if you have any additional questions at any time, please let us know.

Tony Balian South San Francisco, CA

GREAT EXPLANATIONS OF THE OPTIONS AVAILABLE. ALWAYS CONSIDERATE OF THE TIME CONSTRAINTS OF MY TIME, AND CONCERNS. THANK YOU.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Tony! We never want to waste your time at Zenernet, which is why we make sure our consultations give you all the information you need without taking too much time out of your day. It was a pleasure working with you!

Michael St Louis, MO

Although I ultimately decided not to install a solar system on my home, it wasn't because of Mike M's presentation/proposal. My phone conversations with Mike were very informative and consistent with my earlier internet research on solar energy. His outstanding presentation/proposal allowed me to make an informed decision if solar was appropriate for my situation.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for your review, Michael! We're glad to hear you had a great consultation experience with Mike and that he was able to help you decide if going solar was right for you. If your situation ever changes and you want to look into going solar in the future, we would love to help you do that - please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.

Steve Plano, TX

Greg walked me through the process and answered all the questions I presented to him, and pointed out a couple of things I needed to consider that I hadn't asked about. Overall the presentation took a reasonable amount of time and had the information I think I need. He was an excellent representative for Zenernet. My only concern is the cost is higher than I expected.

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy to hear that, Steve! We feel very lucky to have Greg on our team and we're glad you had a good consultation experience with him. If you have any additional questions about going solar, please let us know!

Mike Reynolds El Sobrante, CA

Greg L has been great with his Customer Service; He has been very patient with my difficult schedule; He has been working for me; and He is extremely knowledgeable.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, Mike! We're happy to hear you had a positive consultation experience with Greg and that you enjoyed the Zenernet Experience.

Shrikant Sathe Saratoga, CA

Mike is very straightforward and knowledgeable. He explained things well and covered different options I should consider before finalizing.

Reply from Zenernet

That's good to hear, Shrikant! Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Linda Suisun, CA

VERY pleased he took the time to answer All of my questions in as much detail as I could absorb. Knowledgeable. Patient. Pleasant. Thx.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Linda! At Zenernet, we pay attention to detail, so we'll never leave your questions unanswered. Thanks for working with us!

Francisco Rivas ,

The representative from Zenernet, was very clear and helpful. He wasn’t pushy and explained everything fantastically.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great news, Franciso! At Zenernet, we make it a priority to provide every homeowner with all of the solar education they need without making them feel pressured.

Sep. 22nd, 2020

Mauricio Westmont, IL

Great meeting and explanation of the proposal and benefits of going solar.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Mauricio - thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your consultation - please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Sep. 18th, 2020

adam daily Spring, TX

Great experience! Shae our sales rep did a great presentation and detailed explanation of the difference of Zenernet. Cost analysis was detailed and options where endless with this company. We really like the monitor system and how it reports issues back to the company and the ease of use. No pressure sales as well and customer service is top notch!

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Adam! We're glad to hear you had a positive experience with Shae and that you enjoyed the Zenernet Experience!

Sep. 18th, 2020

Nil Buan Pflugerville, TX

Mike M is upfront and well-versed with his product and services, much like how you would expect from a professional. I now have a greater insight of the solar industry thanks to him.

Reply from Zenernet

Awesome, Nil! It's great to hear that you enjoyed your consultation with Mike M and that you gained some solar education.

Ann Rancho Santa Fe, CA

Greg was extremely informative and helpful. He was very clear in explaining the technical issues to me.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Ann! Please let us know if we can help answer any additional questions.

Vahid Hojjat El Dorado Hills, CA

Shae was professional and was able to answer all of my questions. I learned a lot about solar just by talking with her. Even when I asked her about technical questions about solar, she researched the answer for me and got back to me. I highly recommend her for your solar needs.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Vahid! One of our main goals is to provide our homeowners with solar education, so we're glad you learned a lot.

David Spicifera Scottsdale, AZ

Clear and very well presented explanation of services

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, David! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

David Berkeley, CA

Mike was great with the initial consultation - no nonsense and ready to answer any question.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, David! Our virtual consultation process is efficient and thorough, so we're glad to hear you enjoyed it.

Lorenzo Berrios Los Angeles, CA

I just started the process (submitted my deposit). So far my experience with Zenernet and more specifically Shae has been outstanding. Shae and Brandon were both very positive, accomodating, honest and straight forward. I would definetely recommend for anyone to work with Zenernet. Of course, the journey is not finished yet, but it is going down the right "solar" track...

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy to hear that, Lorenzo! We can assure you the rest of your solar journey will exceed your expectations. In the mean time, please let us know if we can help with anything else. We look forward to helping you gain energy independence!

SherryCD Danville, CA

Easy to talk to. Knowledgeable about solar. Clear about options.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Sherry! We're glad you had a positive experience with us.

Teresa Leung Rosemead, CA

We got a virtual consultation from Mike M. He is very professional and thorough. We got a lot of useful information from him which we did not get from other solar vendors. He is unbiased and patient. He listened and answered all our questions, thanks Mike. If we decided to go with your company , it’s mostly because you represented your company well.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Teresa! At Zenernet, we focus on providing each homeowner with quality solar education without making them feel pressured. We feel very lucky to have Mike on our team of experts, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed working with him. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Marlow Lyle Fresno, CA

I felt like Mike really cared about me and my family. He answered all of my questions.

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful, Marlow! Zenernet is very family-oriented which is why we truly enjoy getting to know each homeowner we have the opportunity to work with. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Robert L Ellis Phoenix, AZ

Mike was absolutely great. He did a great job of explaining solar, the process and what things to look for when shopping for solar.

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear, Robert! Please let us know if we can answer any additional questions for you.

James Jerpseth Oceanside, CA

Zenernet "lost" my paperwork and project for over three weeks making me almost miss the deadline to submit paperwork for the tax breaks. The roofer was horrid and needed to come back 4 times to fix basic items, lied to me about the building code violations and the roof leaked twice needing repairs. Zenernet is merely a program management company out of state sub-contracting with local companies -- I should have called them instead. Overall, poorly run, poorly executed and only the installers saved the day.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi James - we're sorry for the rocky experience you had with us awhile back. We pride ourselves on delivering a great customer experience and regret that we fell short of that mark in your case. We hope that your system has been running smoothly - please feel free to reach out to us for support at any time.

Sep. 21st, 2020

Danielle Los Angeles, CA

Michael was very thorough, took the time to explain all aspects of solar and the advantages of Zenernet. He discussed our needs with us, and best locations for the panels. We are really happy with our experience.

Reply from Zenernet

It's good to hear you had a great experience with us, Danielle! Our priority is to provide you with quality solar education and the best customer experience in solar.

David Morris San Diego, CA

Jamila was a fantastic guide to getting my quote for a solar install on my home. I was able to get a comprehensive review of the purchasing process as well as a quote from her in a short period of time. Not sure if I will proceed forward, but was very pleased with my interaction with the sales team so far. Jamila was very friendly and informative.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad Jamila provided you with a wonderful consultation experience, David! We understand going solar is a big decision, so we want you to know we are here to answer any questions you have - please don't hesitate to reach out to us if anything comes up.

Linda Given Kansas City, MO

All my questions were answered and more than one option was discussed. There was no pressure to buy

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, Linda! We're glad you got all of your questions answered and you noticed our no-pressure approach.

Vanessa Stephens Saratoga, CA

Shae was Informative, polite, easy going and kind. I found it a valuable use of my time. I’m highly likely to go w Zenernet. Still have one more company to hear from but Zenernet is leading the way so far.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that, Vanessa! We never want to waste your time at Zenernet, so we're glad you felt as though your time was well spent. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Dawn Van Allen Pomona, CA

My husband and myself work for a very well know real estate firm and I can honestly say the reason we are going to work with Michael and Zenernet is because of the way Michael presented the many values of his product. His company like ours is about what they can do for their client, helping them to achieve a goal, caring about the needs of the client first. Thank you Michael. It will be a pleasure to work with you.

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful, Dawn! We're very proud of our consultation process at Zenernet, and we're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Michael. As you mentioned, Zenernet prioritizes our customers in order to provide them with the best customer experience in solar. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Kate Orangevale, CA

Jamila T provided an excellent overview and presentation of solar options for my household, super professional and knowledgeable!

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, Kate! We're glad to hear you had an educational experience with Jamila.

Dao S. Corona, CA

I have a very informative meeting with Greg. No pressure to buy and as with Sunpower Solar he also gave me great advice on what to look for when comparison shopping so I could get a clear picture to compare more accurately.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Dao! We definitely emphasize our no-pressure approach at Zenernet, and we're happy to answer any additional questions you may have.

Joe K. Fort Worth, TX

Michael was well well-prepared and well-informed. He was not pushy, anxious, or demanding, just straight-up helpful and educational. He answered all of my questions and some questions that I didn't know to ask. A great experience from great company!

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Joe! At Zenernet, we make sure to provide our customers with all the solar education they need to make confident decisions, but we never want them to feel pressured. We're happy you had a great experience with us!

Mark B. ,

Online inquiry and fast follow-up by Zenernet by phone and email to answer my questions, design and propose a solution. Very professional and impressive responsiveness. My interaction with Ms. Jamila T was informative, reassuring and pleasant - she didn't waste my time but was friendly and cheerful. She efficiently addressed all my questions with specific answers. As an engineer and a direct line sales professional of 35+ years, I quickly noted that Jamila actually listened to me to understand my questions, concerns and objections, rather than just data-gathering and "it's just a job" script-reading. Thank you, Jamila! Good job, Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for your detailed review, Mark! We're glad to hear about your experience with Jamila - we're very lucky to have her on our team of energy experts. At Zenernet, we customize each consultation to fit the needs of each individual homeowner. We'll always answer your questions thoroughly and efficiently because we simply don't want to waste your time. Thanks for doing business with us. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Grace Pai Cupertino, CA

The customer service is top-notch! Though we did not go through with our solar plans, Jamila, our rep, was very patient in answering all of our questions with clarity and thoughtfulness.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Grace! We're glad you noticed our dedication to providing our customers with the best experience in solar. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Nirav Shah Los Angeles, CA

Mike at Zenernet was very prompt at following up on the request. Very professional interaction. Thank you.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Nirav! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your consultation with Mike. If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know.

S. Henderson, NV

They seem to be ahead of the curve in terms of technology.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for your review! Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Pete Las Vegas, NV

The guy I dealt with, Michael, was very nice and down to earth and pleasant and thorough. I got a fair quote from them, it much less than other companies at the time. The products they install seems to be good products.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Pete! Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Sep. 9th, 2020

Meagan Clevenger

Jamila T was extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad you enjoyed working with Jamila, Meagan! Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Sep. 9th, 2020

Daksha Sorathia Swedesboro, NJ

They don't presure you to sign for a quick sale

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for your review, Daksha! We take pride in our no-pressure approach, so we're glad you noticed it. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Mark Goldman Santa Cruz, CA

Easy to work with. Good follow up. Knowledgeable people

Reply from Zenernet

That's good news, Mark! Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

John Terlap Glendale, AZ

Excellent presentation, very professional.

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear, John! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any additional help.

Lotna Marina, CA

Mike is very thorough on giving informations. He made sure that we have all the info we need to make the right decision.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad you learned more about going solar, Lotna! If you need any additional help in making your decision, we're here for you.

Anthony Parker Los Banos, CA

Jamila was very knowledgeable when it came time to discuss solar options and the solar system units.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that, Anthony! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Sep. 22nd, 2020