Best Company Guarantee Zenernet Logo

Zenernet

9.6

Jasmin Avila Orange, CA

Spoke with Rep. Mike. Very knowledgeable and very Detailed. Very professional. Explained everything accordingly. Answers ur questions and concerns.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Jasmin! If you need help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Travis Ray Round Rock, TX

Michael was very helpful and I appreciated his no-pressure sales approach.

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy to hear you enjoyed our no-pressure sales approach, Travis! At Zenernet, we want every homeowner to feel comfortable and confident in their decisions regarding solar, which is why we emphasize our no-pressure approach to every homeowner. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

D Good Stockton, CA

Michael has been very professional and when issue arise with my system he goes the extra mile to make sure that I am fully abreast of the issue and the remedy. I feel like he is an advocate for me and is trying to make sure that my best interests are a priority.

Reply from Zenernet

We are so glad to hear that! When you choose Zenernet, you gain an energy partner for life - after your system is fully installed, we'll continue to provide you with the best customer experience in solar. Congratulations on gaining energy independence!

jonathan carnero Placentia, CA

Mike was easy to speak, answered all my questions & very informative

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful, Jonathan! If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Rich Redding, CA

Before meeting on line today with Michael M I had pretty much made up mind to take the bid from a different installer. Michael discussed with me my needs and showed me the advantages of doing business with Zenernet. He gained my respect, my trust and made me comfortable. I can't believe he has me seriously considering spending more then I planed to step up to a better package with what I now believe is a superior company. 5 stars aren't enough, Michael is a real asset to Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

We are so glad we could gain your respect and trust, Rich! We feel very lucky to have the best team of solar experts and Michael is no exception. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Nov. 16th, 2020

Joel Tucker Milwaukee, WI

Michael was very thorough in developing my quote. He explained all aspects of solar and presented flexible options. The introductory process was painless and very informative. I am now armed with lots of information to continue my journey into solar.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Joel! We're glad to hear you had a great experience with us and that you're ready to continue your journey into solar.

Nov. 16th, 2020

Kristen Scott Glendora, CA

I really appreciated the clarity and professionalism. The consultation was exactly that, a consultation and not a hard and fast sales pitch! Thanks, Mike M for the time and assistance. Even I, a newbie to the solar world, could understand what was being offered.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, Kristen! At Zenernet, it's of the utmost importance that we provide our homeowners with an educational, no-pressure consultation - we're glad to hear the Zenernet Experience stood out to you.

tony palmer Roseville, CA

Courteous, great information and on time

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that, Tony! Thanks for leaving us a review.

MB San Jose, CA

I've contracted with Zenernet on a solar project before. Looking to expand my system and they were the first point of reference for me to do the next install because they did an awesome job the first time. These folks are great to work with before, during, and after a project. Nothing has changed and looking forward to a possible new project in the short term. I have actually referred them to a few other folks who have installed their own system.

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed working with Zenernet throughout all of the stages of your project! If we can help you with anything else, please let us know.

Mike Monrovia, CA

I haven't worked with all parts of Zenernet as of this writing since I am collecting bids from multiple companies, but Mike M, a sales representative, worked with me for just shy of an hour helping understand more about their solar system, time frame, warranties and many other things. In addition to this he answered all my questions regarding design, their customer service and integrity of the system. Perhaps, the most impressive thing about my virtual conference with him, was his honesty and overall genuine friendliness.

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy you enjoyed your consultation, Mike! If we can answer any additional questions for you before you make your decision, please let us know.

Robert Bortner Huffman, TX

Michael prepared and proposed a solar energy system for our home. He was very organized and provided the information I'll need to make a decision between Zenernet and two other competitors. He have not yet made a decision about which company we're going with but Zenernet is competitive.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, Robert! If there's anything else we can do to make your decision easier, please let us know.

Eric Riverside, CA

I had an amazing, informative and friendly video call with my consultant Mike M. Great first experience with the company, looking forward to working more with Zenernet!

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful, Eric! We're looking forward to having the chance to help you go solar - let us know what else we can do to help.

Rick Helfman Thousand Oaks, CA

Mike was great. Very knowledgeable and helpful

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review, Rick! We're here to help if you have any additional questions.

John Konrad Oxnard, CA

Mike was very knowledgable and helpful in guiding me through the solar process. Solely based on this initial consult, I have a great impression of Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, John! We're glad to hear you had a good experience with us.

Paul Ricci Lake Forest, CA

Mike was very knowledgable about Solar and was able to explain the options clearly, helping to make my decision easier.

Reply from Zenernet

That's good to hear, Paul! We always want to make your job easier at Zenernet, which is why we prioritize solar education to all of our homeowners.

David K. Burlingame, CA

Greg and Rob are very friendly and clearly take us through the whole process of solar energy and the battery back system most suitable for our needs.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, David! We're happy you enjoyed working with Greg and Rob. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Carmen Rivera Willingboro, NJ

I spoke with Mike M today. He was very thorough, patient and knowledgeable. He explained all my options and was not pushy at all.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear it, Carmen! At Zenernet, we prioritize solar education, and we'll never make you feel pressured. We always want you to make decisions you are 100% confident in!

Rohini Gnani Phoenix, AZ

No pressure & thorough education of process and solar industry.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Rohini! We're glad you had a great experience with us.

Nov. 9th, 2020

Jeffrey Howson Mill Valley, CA

Mike M. did a superb and conscientious job of explaining the features of Zenernet's solar system, and even took the initiative of redesigning the array of solar panels to increase the kWh output. Thank you, Mike

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Jeffrey! At Zenernet, we make it a priority to go above and beyond for all of our homeowners - we know how big of an investment going solar is, which is why we do everything we can to make your investment 100% worth it.

Nov. 2nd, 2020

Darcy Sharp Pleasanton, CA

After narrowing my search to 3 companies I chose Rob at Zenernet for his transparency and patience in comparing multiple system options and payment terms. After analyzing all the data he worked with me to select a system that met my budget. Can't wait to get it installed and start controlling my energy costs!

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy you chose Zenernet, Darcy, and we can assure you that you won't be disappointed in your decision! We look forward to helping you gain energy independence.

Nov. 2nd, 2020

Rodrigo Rivera Temecula, CA

Mike M was very thorough and answered every question in a professional manner. I found his presentations very informative and educational.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Rodrigo! We're always here to answer your questions - if you find yourself having any additional questions, please reach out.

Oct. 30th, 2020

George Hetherington Tucson, AZ

There was no pressure to buy..Very knowledgeable..Price was good..

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, George! We emphasize our no-pressure approach at Zenernet - we're glad you noticed it. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Oct. 30th, 2020

Tom Galan Wayne, NJ

Starting the solar process is very intimidating and confusing for a layperson. Mike made the process comfortable and informative. It was like talking with an old friend. If I do decide to go solar, it will be with Zenernet because of the feeling that emanates from its employees, not prices. And the cost is extremely competitive.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad Mike was able to make the process of going solar more approachable, Tom! If we can help you with anything else before you make your decision, please let us know.

Richard Shanks Newbury Park, CA

Friendly, informative, and not overly pushy

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, Richard! Please let us know if you have any other questions for us.

Robert Keane Little Silver, NJ

very informative session. Answered all my questions

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Robert! Please don't hesitate to reach out if anything else comes up.

Dacia Ketterer Queen Creek, AZ

The sales experience was great and they sell quality products and systems for a great price. We checked with other companies and Zenernet was by far the best pricing and warranties. Things were great for awhile with good communication until they weren’t. We went through 2 or 3 project managers and there was miscommunication with the installer so we did not get all the items for the system we bought. Zenernet did fix the issue and the installer came back. But they came back 5 times and it took almost 2 months to get everything figured out and working correctly. Granted we got a very intense system with a backup battery and failover for power outages and night time use. I mean it was the works. The farther along things got the harder it was to get things figured out as to how the system needed to be installed and configured to work correctly. I honestly feel it was the fault of the project managers. In the end we got stuff straightened out. We got a 110% output system and only paid 14.00 for our summer bill. Now we get credit back from APS for all the power we put back to grid. Overall the panels and hardware works amazing and we are pleased with the high end products sold. Just stop going through people and get all your ducks in a row and make sure you know what the customer bought. Give them a call to save headaches later.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Dacia - we appreciate your patience throughout the installation process, and your understanding of the complexity of this project. We're glad that the outcome has been positive and your system is creating value for you. Your feedback will help us to fine tune our process, and we'll be here to help as your energy needs evolve. Thanks for your review and thanks for being a Zenernet customer!

Mark Johnson Perris, CA

You company reputation. How the solar panel work, how you explain going with 370AA will need less panel to get same as 320 panel . On dislike I have no complaints

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, Mark! We're glad to hear you have no complaints. Let us know if there's anything else you need help with.

Ben ,

rated very high for Texas, Greg did a great job of presentation

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that, Ben! Thanks for leaving us a review.

Cynthia Girtz Gilbert, AZ

Great people to work with. Very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Got an awesome system that in less than a month paid for last month’s electric bill, plus $232 credit. WooHoo!

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, Cynthia! We appreciate your patience during the proposal phase and we're glad we were able to design a winning system for you! We're excited to get your installation underway - let us know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Aks , CA

I wanted to take a minute and review about Zenernet and particularly Robert and Greg who I asked a lot of questions and they answered very patiently. They will make you understand everything about the solar and answer all questions don't matter how many of those you have. They know what they are talking about I will recommend them.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Aks! We feel very lucky to have the best team of energy experts in solar, and Robert and Greg are no exception. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Oct. 27th, 2020

JIANWEI WU Pasadena, CA

Michael was very patient and helpful. Thanks for the great service.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Jianwei! Thank you for your review and for doing business with us.

Oct. 26th, 2020

Javier Zambrano

Great response and customer focus. They have been the only company willing to work with us during construction phase.

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy to hear that, Javier! We're very proud of the processes we've created that allow us to provide every homeowner with the best customer experience in solar.

Timothy Henning

Good customer focus and low pressure sales approach. Poor ROI.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks Timothy - sorry to hear we weren't able to achieve the ROI you were looking for. We'd love to help you go solar down the road!

E . Z.

He take a time and what ever information I asked from him, he answered and tell me lots of info for future

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review! We're always here to answer any questions you may have - please don't hesitate to reach out.

Chris Stafford

Zenernet was a great experience from start to finish. Greg, our original point of contact answered all of our questions and did a wonderful job walking us through the somewhat lengthy process of going solar. After Greg, we had a lengthy list of contacts who were constantly keeping us up to date with our project. We never felt out of the loop, which was very comforting. We vetted 4-5 other solar companies, and are very happy that we chose Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Chris! At Zenernet, it's our goal to give each homeowner the best customer experience in solar from your consultation all the way up until your installation. We're happy you made the decision to go solar with us, and we're here to help if you need help with anything else.

Cesar Alzaga San Antonio, TX

Michael walked me through the process and provided all the details needed to be make an informed Decision!

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that, Cesar! It's our goal to give each homeowner the best solar education possible to help them feel confident in making the decision to go solar.

Amy Snyder Round Lake, IL

I was impressed with the level of help and information provided. Greg and Rob were wonderful at answering all of my questions, explaining everything in detail, as well as taking it at a pace that allowed me to see and understand every step.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Amy - thank you for your review! We're glad to hear Greg and Rob could get your questions answered and guide you through the entire process of going solar step by step. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions come up!

Oct. 16th, 2020

Ana Anaheim, CA

Mike gave great information and it was a very easy experience.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Ana! We're glad to hear you enjoyed the Zenernet Experience.

Mike Sonora, CA

Robert was very knowledgeable and helpful, and went the extra mile to make the deal happen. I would definitely recommend Zenernet to anyone looking to make the switch to solar.

Reply from Zenernet

That's good to hear, Mike! If you're interested in recommending Zenernet to your friends and family, check out our referral program - it's free to participate and you can earn some great rewards.

David Ray Reed Springtown, TX

Michael was very professional and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions promptly.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, David! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Robert C Crozier

Excellent format and presentation. Provided figures based on actual last year usage; others have not even asked

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Robert! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Zenernet. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Arthur

They have not followed up. They dropped the ball

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Arthur - we're sorry to hear that. Can you please let us know a little more about your experience so we can look into it? We'd love to have another opportunity to help you look into solar. We look forward to hearing from you!

Oct. 8th, 2020

Brian Figg Kelseyville, CA

Great experience discussing our options before buying.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Brian! If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Brendan Pugh Boston, MA

Very friendly and knowledgable consultant who walked me through the entire process.

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy to hear that, Brendan! Thanks for your review.

Wolfgang K. Chino Valley, AZ

Competent, on time and patient (with my lack of knowledge and all the questions asked) consulting for the project I've asked for. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great news, Wolfgang! At Zenernet, we make it our goal to answer all of your questions to give you the confidence of making the best decision for you. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Samuel West Hills, CA

Very knowledgeable and professional, not pushy at all

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, Samuel! We're glad to hear you didn't feel pressured - our no-pressure approach is very important to us.

Stanley Handel Oak Park, CA

Michael M's presentation was excellent. He answered all our questions. The format was excellent also.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Stanley! We're very proud of our virtual consultation process, so we're glad you enjoyed it.

Carolyn Handel Oak Park, CA

Micheal M made an excellent presentation to my husband and me regarding solar installation for our condo. He was prompt and efficient, determined our needs and answered our many questions.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Carolyn! We always make it a priority to answer all of your questions - please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

P Jones Valley View, TX

Greg was very customer friendly. He explained everything in detail.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that Greg provided you with a great Zenernet Experience!

Amanda Corteza San Diego, CA

Company doesn’t lease panels and it was a very informative presentation.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Amanda! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Oct. 7th, 2020