Best Company Guarantee Zenernet Logo

Zenernet

9.6

Nancy Callet ,

My husband and I are looking into solar roof companies. I contacted Zenernet a few days ago and was impressed by their ratings. Mike M answered my inquiry and we had a brief, but informative initial conversation. It was followed up today with a virtual consultation. After talking previously with two other companies and obtaining their proposals, we both had several questions. Mike was terrific--very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. He answered all of our questions to our satisfaction and did an excellent job explaining how solar energy works. He was very generous with his time, which we appreciated. Thank you, Mike.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for your wonderful review, Nancy! It's great to hear that you checked out our reviews and that you enjoyed working with Mike. We're more than willing to answer any other questions that you may have - please don't hesitate to reach out!

David J Clayton Council Bluffs, IA

Zenernet is a quality product. Michael is very informative and helpful in explaining my questions.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review, David! We're happy that you got all of your questions answered by Michael. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Kirsten B Sikeston, MO

Mike was friendly during the presentation. We had some sound issues but worked around them. He explained everything and gave me all of the information I asked for.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Kirsten! We're happy to hear that Mike could provide you with all of the information you needed. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Brendan Lawler Carson, CA

Straight forward presentation by Mike M.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Brendan! We're glad you enjoyed your consultation with Mike.

Kevin McBride ,

The only experience I have had with Zenernet is working with Michael who couldn't be more engaging, informative, and helpful. Zenernet should be proud to have him.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Kevin! We are very proud to have such a strong team of energy experts, and Michael is no exception.

Theresa

Customer service is knowledgeable, easy to work with and upfront

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Theresa! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Peter Ritz

The representatives I've worked with have been very diligent. They are extremely knowledgeable and I really like this company's equipment.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Peter! We feel very lucky to have Robert on our team of energy experts, and we're glad you think so too! We're glad you picked up on something that's very important to Zenernet - honesty. If your home is not a good fit for solar, we'll tell you. We never want to persuade a homeowner into going solar if it doesn't make sense for them. If there's anything else we can do to help you in making your decision, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Flora Los Molinos, CA

Good customer service. Kept me informed of where they were on the project.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Flora! We take pride in our ability to deliver the best customer experience in solar - we're happy to hear you had a good experience with us.

Rudy Narvaez San Francisco, CA

Robert H the person that I deal with very polite easy person to ask questions and the best he doesn’t push fir the sale you tell him what you want and he ask few questions and wives you options that work for you . Happy to work with him good job Robert thanks

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful, Rudy! We're glad that you noticed our no-pressure approach - we make it our top priority to provide each homeowner with the knowledge they need to make confident solar decisions on their own. We never want a homeowner to feel pressured into making a decision. Thanks for doing business with us!

Tam Banh San Jose, CA

Robert is very nice and helpful, very approachable

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Tam! We're glad you enjoyed working with Robert.

Lauren Klein

We have had nothing but great experiences working with Zenernet. They are great company and very professional.

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful, Lauren! We're glad to hear you had a great experience working with Zenernet - please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Ben

Too many strange people involved with the project who randomly contact me without me knowing why.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Ben - we're sorry about the confusion here and appreciate the feedback. We have taken it into account in our operations department and look forward to delivering a more streamlined contact experience to you and other homeowners.

Michael

The staff that specifically assigned to my case does not respond to my calls

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Michael - we're sorry to hear about this. We pride ourselves on an outstanding customer experience and would love the opportunity to improve upon your initial impression. We would appreciate a call to our customer service team at 855-373-4101, where we can identify your case and ensure a prompt response.

Maria C Bronze

Was impressed with the salesmanship of the representative and his supervisor.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Maria! We're glad you enjoyed working with our team - let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

Donna

Very professional and knowledgeable, pricing is extremely good.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Donna! We take pride in our team of energy experts and competitive solar prices. Let us know if you have any other questions, and we'll be happy to answer them.

Eric Lee Wilson Lombard, IL

So far we have had a roller coaster ride with Zenernet. From an approved project to pulling that off the table to regroup with a more realistic project that our home can afford and that our environmental conditions will support. Zenernet reps went out of their way to find a workable system for our roof and big old tree and configure it so we are satisfied with an installation. I am reserving the last star until we are installed and running.

Reply from Zenernet

That's good to hear, Eric! At Zenernet, we make it our top priority to provide each homeowner with a solar system that fits their needs and the needs of their home. We look forward to finishing your project, earning the last star, and most importantly, helping you gain energy independence.

Searching fo solar in Socal San Marcos, CA

After a lengthy due diligence and detailed RFP process for our solar project, Mike at Zenernet was a breath of fresh air. No nonsense, no drama, highly responsive. He was professional in every sense of the word and available to answer any and all questions (even after hours). In the end, we did not choose Zenernet for our project but the reasons had nothing to do with Mike. In fact, he made it a VERY difficult decision, as he flexed to solve any challenge we threw at him. Mike would be one of my first calls for future projects.

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful! We feel very lucky to have Mike on our team of energy experts - it's great to hear he had such a positive impact on you. If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Michael Kohler Monrovia, CA

UPDATE Please disregard my earlier Two Star rating for it was, as promised at that time, my first-month-contact with Zenernet. As I promised also in that post, I would provide periodic updates as my solar system project moves forward. So, why the change in the star rating? JP, the CEO and owner of Zenernet, reached out to me and robustly addressed all the issues in the past post. Further, and importantly, they have given me weekly digital updates which usually pertain to common concerns for all solar panel customers who are in media res. This is great for customers! What is even greater is that Bill, the Project Coordinator for my project, weekly contacts me via the phone about the current status of my project. Through this communication, I have been able to get all the information I needed. Impressively, Bill has also sent relevant PDFs etc., even before our phone call ends. Also, JP has more than once reached out to me, and the conversations I have with him, as well as Bill, have been productive, friendly, and useful. In brief, Zenernet has impressed me and I expect they will continue to build trust with me and their other customers as well as provide what is needed to inform and update us. Thank you JP, Bill and Michael for all that you are doing for me.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Michael - it's great to see how happy you are with your consultation experience, and we're sorry about the rocky start to your installation. We appreciate your willingness to work with us and look forward to improving upon your initial impression. We'll work hard to leave you with a 5-star experience and will keep you posted along the way!

Jason Zeller Glendale, AZ

Online meeting was very professional and interactive.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Jason! We're very proud of our virtual consultation process, so we're glad you appreciated it.

Terry Wingate Bettendorf, IA

Robert was very informative about the product I learned a lot very educational.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Terry! Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Dec. 14th, 2020

Sherry M Somerville, MA

Can I give half a star? And only because of the integrity of their local partner installation company? Just like so many relationships, it started out beautifully. The sales team was very responsive and communicative and had only my best interests at heart. Then, things changed. I signed my contract in September and paid the bulk of the fees when I approved the design in mid-October. This was in advance of the required date of payment, but I was encouraged to send the money so they could be sure to have the equipment purchased and at the ready to avoid any delays since they knew I wanted the system installed before the end of 2020 . By the week before Thanksgiving, I STILL didn't have a permit. Instead, for six weeks, I heard nothing until I finally started calling the city, utility and the local installer to get updates. I discovered that contrary to what Zenernet had told me, there was no permit application pending for my property and my utility had no idea that I was going solar. The installer was able to shed some light and have been so incredible about helping me, but my faith in Zenernet is lost. At first, they said that my design did not meet fire code, and therefore, could not get approved by their engineers (the first team) and THAT'S why there was no permit submitted. Later, I was told they changed firms because of issues like mine and so my plans had to be redesigned. Finally, I learned that the issue wasn't fire code (since the code they mentioned did not apply in my city), but rather, an issue of New England weather (snow, ice) and the impact the weight of it might have on the roof/panels. After my complaints, they sent me a new design with days, but it included panels on a roof surface which I know gets significant less sunlight and which no other design in my neighborhood has utilized. They are supposed to be the experts and are supposed to deliver a design that delivers optimal results, but at this point, they seem to be simply trying to get this done and off their desk (without regard to value or optimization). Conveniently, their contract does not include a system performance guarantee so they have no obligation to deliver the best design. No one at Zenernet has been in touch with me since the "re-design" and I have no idea of the current status. It seems unlikely that my system will be installed and connected by the end of the year. The *very least* they could do would be to offer me a discount to offset the loss of FTC. I would never recommend Zenernet to anyone considering going solar. Frankly, the only positive thing going for them is their local installer, Skyline. I wish I had just worked with them directly. `

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Sherry - we're sorry to hear about your poor installation experience and apologize for the lack of clear communication on our part. There have been a number of complicating factors in your project, which contributed to the delay in obtaining permits and necessitated an upgrade of your circuit breaker (for which we covered the cost). We appreciate your patience and willingness to continue to work with us as we see your project forward to installation. If we are unable to complete your installation before the end of the year, we will of course reimburse you for the stepdown of the ITC, as we've promised to do for all homeowners with projects currently underway (more details at the link below). Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention - we will work hard to deliver a much better experience moving forward.

John Koester Aurora, IL

It was a good experience. Mike explained the technology and process well.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, John! We're always here to answer any questions you may have - please don't hesitate to reach out if something comes up.

Dec. 14th, 2020

Phil G San Bruno, CA

I’ve been researching solar companies for the last several weeks and have received numerous zoom presentations. They all have been either very confusing or lacked required detail. Mike at Zenernet was by far the most knowledgeable and professional representative I’ve encountered. Hopefully with Mike’s expertise guidance Zenernet will be installing solar in my home.

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful, Phil! With our refined fully remote and 100% no-pressure consultation process, we're confident that we can provide every customer with the best customer experience in solar. We're glad Zenernet's consultation stood out among the other solar presentations you received. Please let us know if we can help with anything else throughout your solar experience!

Dec. 7th, 2020

Gary Dawson City of Saint Peters, MO

Personal service, polite very knowledgeable. Good guy.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Gary! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Dec. 7th, 2020

R R Whittier, CA

Friendly, patient, and knowledgeable people.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear! Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Ehab Abass Middlesex, NJ

Michael is a true professional, he is courteous as well as knowledgeable! Michael walked me through the whole process and presented Zenernet in best manner as well as showed respect to competition only pointing differentiated value proposition on their offerings.

Reply from Zenernet

That's amazing, Ehab! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your consultation with Michael and that he gave you a great representation of Zenernet.

Steven Coumparoules Whittier, CA

Had a great experience with sales rep Mike M, answered all my questions and provided me with quote in record time!

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Steven! We're here to answer any additional questions you have - please don't hesitate to reach out.

Tom Dumbauld ,

Very pleased with the appointment procedure, initial meeting, professionalism, information obtained in our initial meeting. Really appreciated Rob Healy's sales approach: Informative, time-efficient, low-pressure, answered all my questions to the degree I wanted without over-answering. Pleasant experience.

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful, Tom! You pointed out some key elements that we focus on - our no-pressure approach is an especially important part of the Zenernet Experience, so we're glad to hear you noticed it.

Karina

They are eager to please and answer all my questions even if some may be repetitive.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Karina! We're always here to answer your questions - please reach out if anything else comes up.

Richard

Very good response and explanation excellent

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Richard! We're glad we could provide you with a detailed consultation.

Umarfaruk

Excellent sales Representative Mike great follow up.

Reply from Zenernet

That's good to hear, Umarfaruk! If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Chris Littmann Simi Valley, CA

One of our concerns when looking at solar companies was customer service. Most companies claim this but Zenernet was true to its word. My wife and I had zero knowledge in solar and Mike our consultant explained everything and answered all of our questions. He was quick to a schedule a virtual meeting which is nice in this current pandemic setting. He designed the best configuration for our needs and didn’t try to over sell us on additional equipment when after the presentation it was decided we didn’t need a battery or an extra panel.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Chris! It's great to hear you noticed our emphasis on customer service and you enjoyed your consultation. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Uriah Mungle ,

After a quick virtual meeting, Michael was informative and helpful. He answered all my questions and provided me with a competitive offer. I look forward to the rest of the process and hope it goes as smoothly.

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful, Uriah! We're looking forward to installing your system and can assure you that it will go very smooth. In the meantime, feel free to let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Maristelle Bagis Hosaka Hayward, CA

Mike was great to work with and would definitely recommend others to work with. He walked through everything to keep in mind and wasn't pushy or aggressive.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Maristelle! We make a strong effort to provide each homeowner with our no-pressure consultation, so we're glad you enjoyed your experience with us.

Taha Mak Corona, CA

Very friendly and very patient with us in this new product.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that, Taha! If you have any other questions we can answer, please don't hesitate.

Berto Fresno, CA

After speaking with 5 different companies, I finally found Robert G and Zenernet. In all my years of purchasing different items, I have never met with someone as knowledgeable and passionate about what they do. He was very informative and made sure to creat a custom solution that was perfect for me. Can’t thank him enough!!!

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Berto! We are very proud to have such a strong team of solar experts that make an effort to deliver each homeowner with the best customer experience in solar. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

K McKenzie Carlsbad, CA

good information, well presented - easy to talk to salesman

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear! If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know.

kspeek Oakland, CA

Both Greg and Scott were extremely friendly, patient and informative, and provided an excellent overview for my particular situation and needs. It was a pleasure speaking with them!

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear! At Zenernet, we make it a priority to provide each homeowner with the best customer experience in solar that is personalized to meet their needs. We're glad Greg and Scott were able to deliver that to you!

Nov. 25th, 2020

Aurora Lewisville, TX

Michael's presentation was very thorough. The comparison between my current utility and having solar is easily understood. He's polite and professional, no pressure towards client.

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful news, Aurora! It's great to hear that you noticed our no-pressure approach - it's very important to us that every homeowner feels confident and educated about solar, but we make it our goal to never make them feel pressured. We're happy our goal aligns with your experience!

Nov. 25th, 2020

David Eisbach San Jose, CA

I found Mike to be personable, knowledgeable and with a sense of humor. I was most impressed by his knowledge of product, and willingness to explain and find solutions. You have an employee of exceptional attributes.

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy to hear that, David! Mike is such an asset to our team of energy experts - we're glad you enjoyed working with him.

BILL MCLAUGHLIN California City, CA

MIKE WAS EXCEPTIONALLY HELPFULL AS WE TRIED TO ASSERTAIN OUR ENERGY NEEDS AND SRRIVE AT SOME SOLUTION.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Bill! If we can answer any additional questions for you, please let us know.

Brian

It is high quality and they were very responsive and listened to me really well.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear it, Brian! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Dipak

Poor customer service and project management. Installation still hasn’t happened. We are waiting for them. The design hasn’t been finalized. We’ve had issues with having to ask the same question multiple times talking to multiple people.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Dipak - we apologize for the delays with your project, and appreciate your patience and willingness to work with our team. We were able to obtain permits on your project and look forward to continuing to move toward installation. We'll do our best to keep you in the loop on our progress and look forward to leaving you with a superior experience.

Akshai

The person who helped me through the sales process was knowledgeable and approachable and flexible with his timing. He was the main drivers why I chose Zenernet. The entire solar system is very good.

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful, Akshai! At Zenernet, we pride ourselves in having such a strong team of solar experts, so we're glad to hear your consultant was a big reason as to why you went solar and chose Zenernet. Congratulations on going solar!

Brenda

The company gave me a good quote for a good product and a good warranty but there hasn’t been as much open communication as I would like.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Brenda - thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad to hear your solar quote, the product quality, and the warranty were up to your standards. Please feel free to reach out to us so we can improve our communication.

Ricardo

Robert H was great and helpful. Also made us feel comfortable to purchase from Zenernet. Zenernet had the best finance rates and good pricing.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Ricardo! We're glad you had a good experience with Rob.

Anthony Weldt Normal, IL

Relatability and personal bonding between the customer and the service representative made the conversation simple and safe.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Anthony! At Zenernet, we think it's incredibly important to develop a strong relationship with each homeowner we meet, so we're glad you enjoyed our approach.

Dave John III Tucson, AZ

Robert answered all my questions! The process and presentations were well thought out. I'm ready to purchase my solar system!

Reply from Zenernet

That's good to hear, Dave! We're excited to guide you through the rest of the process of going solar.

Anthony Jadick Franklinville, NJ

Very good presentation by Michael , the representative. My wife and I are still thinking what to do but he gave a a very enlightening presentation and it was very informative.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great news, Anthony! We understand that going solar is a big decision, so you should definitely take as much time as you need to make your final decision. If there's anything we can do to help in the meantime, please let us know.

Mark Heasley Placentia, CA

Mike has been great to deal with, explained everything thoroughly, and did a great job overall!

Reply from Zenernet

Awesome, Mark! Please let us know if we can help with anything else.