Best Company Guarantee Zenernet Logo

Zenernet

Rogerjs Los Angeles, CA

Mike was very attentive and designed a great solar system for my home, beating the other prices I got from other companies

Reply from Zenernet

Hi there - thank you for leaving us a review! We're happy to hear that Mike delivered such an excellent customer experience. We make it our goal to design and deliver quality solar systems at competitive prices.

Feb. 25th, 2021

Tim Huntzinger Toronto, ON

Zenernet rep. did a fantastic job on answering any questions that we have and put together a quality system for our home.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Tim! Our team aims to deliver quality solar designs and systems that are tailored to your needs. We're glad that you found our service so agreeable.

Feb. 19th, 2021

Keith McCurry El Dorado Hills, CA

Transparent real discussion. Walked through the design with me in real time. Their design technology and quote software blows away the competition.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Keith! We're happy to hear you were impressed by our technology and our remote process.

Feb. 18th, 2021

Theodore Hidden Valley Lake, CA

I think was just getting bored with the whole process. I've been I talked to by about five or six people before and your guy was a little easier to talk to and deal with and that was about it and I was just tired of doing it so I just went with Zenernet. My experience has been positive so far, but I don't have the equipment yet.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Theodore - we're glad that we could make the process of going solar easier for you. We strive to deliver an excellent customer experience to each homeowner. You gain an energy partner for life when you go solar with Zenernet - we look forward to working with you

Apr. 20th, 2021

Chris Oakland, CA

They gave me a very good presentation via Zoom and gave me all the information I needed and answered all my questions. We'll be looking at potentially using them in the future.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Chris! We're happy to hear that you received all the information you needed on what it means to go solar. We look forward to working with you.

Apr. 20th, 2021

V. M. Long Cathedral City, CA

Brian B. was friendly and took the time to listen to our concerns. Brian was thorough in explaining the process with Zenernet. He is an excellent representative for your organization.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad to hear that you had such an informative consultation with Brian- we're happy to have him on our team. Please let us know if we can help you with anything.

Apr. 9th, 2021

Lyn S Frankenberg Cathedral City, CA

I thought they were professional, efficient, and cost-effective. Brian took the time to understand exactly what we needed and used company resources to make sure we received exemplary service.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Lyn! We have a team of professionals who are always prepared to listen to and meet the needs of each homeowner. We're happy that you received such an excellent customer experience with Brian.

Apr. 9th, 2021

Joseph Lafayette, CA

The salesperson I spoke with made me feel very comfortable and that I was going to get a quality product and be taken care of. In addition, their customer support reached out to answer all my questions and concerns.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Joseph! We are dedicated to delivering the best customer experience in solar - our team is always ready to help you every step of the way. Thanks for leaving us a review!

Apr. 5th, 2021

Akshai

The person who helped me through the sales process was knowledgeable and approachable and flexible with his timing. He was the main drivers why I chose Zenernet. The entire solar system is very good.

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful, Akshai! At Zenernet, we pride ourselves in having such a strong team of solar experts, so we're glad to hear your consultant was a big reason as to why you went solar and chose Zenernet. Congratulations on going solar!

Nov. 24th, 2020

Paul Taylor

THe sales team is very responsive. However, once the account is switched to a project manager, everything falls apart. The worst is the subcontractor who, first had our single-home system as a ground array, then the surveyor they sent placed the electrical panel on the wrong side of the house (of which he took pictures of), and then no one is paying attention to the efficiency of the system. Yes, they sold 16 panels, but are not really interested in the efficiency of those panels and how they're installed on the roof and in which direction. There is a lack of follow-through with the customer and listening to what the customer wants. If this gets fixed, I'll update this review.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Paul - we're sorry for the rocky experience. We certainly are concerned with the efficiency of your system and our relationship for the life of your system. We appreciate your willingness to work with us and look forward to resolving your concerns.

Oct. 6th, 2020

Sharon

Great people showed up to do the inspection. They are very easy to work with. I interviewed multiple companies and they seem like the best option with good customer rates.

Reply from Zenernet

That's good to hear, Sharon! We're happy you weighed your options and found that Zenernet was the best for you. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Oct. 1st, 2020

Quyen Huynh West Covina, CA

The proposal is great . Very clear plan and instructions.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Quyen! We're glad you got a good idea of what it means to go solar with us.

Sep. 20th, 2021

Jon Powell Green Valley, AZ

Knowledgeable, helpful and easy to talk with

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Jon! We're glad you enjoyed talking with us about your needs and how we can help you achieve your solar vision.

Sep. 16th, 2021

Anita Rau Los Altos, CA

Michael M. did a great job of explaining the solar system Zenernet installs. He explained the different ways of paying for it and what I appreciated the most was that he did not use any pressure tactics. This left me me with a very positive view of him and the company.

Reply from Zenernet

We're thrilled to hear that Michael gave you such a comprehensive picture of solar, Anita! Transparency is one of our top priority and so we will give you all information you need to make confident solar decisions. Thanks for leaving us a review.

Mar. 22nd, 2021

Esther Ek San Pedro, CA

It was the worst experience I have ever had. Because of their delays I could not get the Job done in 2020 and lost a lot of tax deductions because of it. I am glad I did not use them. If that was their customer service before i purchased their solar panels, who knows how it would be if I had trouble with my solar panels.

Asif Chowdhury ,

Mike was an excellent sales representative. He was knowledgeable and friendly. He as able to answer all my questions and was patient and interactive. Mike was able to aleviate any concerns I might have had on the whole solar energy experience.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Asif! We're glad to hear that you had such an excellent customer experience with Mike. We make it a priority to address any concerns you may have in order to make your solar journey as easy as possible.

Mar. 5th, 2021

Gayle Cline ,

This is very early stages, but so far I have been very impressed with the process from initial inquiry (an intelligent agent) to meeting arrangements and use of technology, and the integrity and consultant skills of the salesperson.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Gayle! We're glad that you were so impressed with the way Zenernet works to meet each homeowner's needs. We are proud of our technology-enabled processes and our dedicated team of consultants who are always ready to answer any questions you may have.

Feb. 25th, 2021

Ray Athol, MA

Robert was a pleasure to discuss my solar project with. He was very professional and listened to all my needs. the only reason i did not go with Zenernet is i wanted to stay local. Thanks for everything Robert and best to you and your family

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Ray! We're glad that you had such an enjoyable and informative customer experience with Robert. We always aim to deliver reliable solar information to each homeowner while addressing their individual needs. If there is anything else we can help you with, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Feb. 24th, 2021

Janette Vogel Fairfield Bay, AR

I really wanted to buy solar for my home, especially from Scott M. as he is a nice salesman with much information and an excellent personality. Unfortunately, I was not able to purchase at this time. If you can afford to go solar, by all means use Zenernet!!

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Janette, We were glad to see you enjoyed your consultation experience with Scott, but were alarmed by the apparent discrepancy in price. We appreciate you taking time to discuss your proposal with our leadership this weekend - we take pride in helping homeowners understand the full picture of solar pricing and the factors that impact it. Please let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future!

Feb. 22nd, 2021

Mike sharko Woodland Hills, CA

Straight to the point making sure I had everything I needed to know to make an informed decision ( and I had already did my research)Could not have been a better chat....His views are modifying my previous views with the competition. WEEL DONE!

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the feedback Mike! We're happy that we could give you the information you need to make an informed decision - that is what we aim to do with each homeowner. We would be glad to answer any more questions you may have.

Feb. 19th, 2021

Nick Yap San Diego, CA

Scott M. did an amazing job explaining a bit about the solar panels and technology behind. He clearly showed the cost benefits of moving to solar for my home based on my energy use. He was able to answer any questions I had as well. He is also really pro-active and engaging.

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy to hear that, Nick! If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Feb. 18th, 2021

Michael Carr Terril, IA

Zenernet is rated #1 by Best Company distinguishing itself from other solar companies with their service guarantee. Mike and Brian went above and beyond to answer all of solar questions. We are excited knowing that soon our new system will be in place providing us with energy savings and decreasing our carbon footprint.

Reply from Zenernet

We’re thrilled to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience with our team. Here at Zenernet, we make it a priority to provide each homeowner with the best quality solution with competitive pricing. We are excited that we were a part of your journey towards achieving energy independence. Thank you for the feedback Michael!

Feb. 6th, 2021

Judy Danielson Denver, CO

We had a very informative and helpful visit with Robert H. He is extremely friendly and knowlegable, was able to answer all our questions with thorough details, presenting us with various options and then drawing up a clear proposal with all the costs and benefits. We felt we were in very good hands.

Reply from Zenernet

We are so glad to hear that Judy! All our energy consultants are adept at giving homeowners all the information they need to make a decision that is beneficial to them. We ensure that you are well informed throughout the process of going solar with us.

Feb. 2nd, 2021

Bill Vaughn Sun Valley, CA

The meeting was very well done. He answered all our questions, allowed to to pause during the presentation to ask questions. Much and I mean much better information from this presentation without the hard sell from other solar suppliers.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for leaving us a review Bill! With each consultation, our team aims to present all the facts to you while handling all your questions and concerns. We are committed to perfecting the experience of going solar and we are glad you found it enjoyable and informative.

Feb. 2nd, 2021

DANIEL LOPEZ Austin, TX

All the information I got from Robert was very helpful, he guided me on the process to go solar in addition to clearly explain the pros and cons of doing nothing. I felt appreciated by the company and will think about the company in case I require in the near future. Regards.

Reply from Zenernet

We’re happy to hear that Daniel! Robert and all our energy consultants are steadfast in their approach to give homeowners all the information they need to make a decision that is beneficial to them. If you wish to go solar in the near future, please reach out to us and we would be glad to help.

Mary L Jones Thousand Oaks, CA

Rob was so very knowledgeable about solar products and did an excellent job of presenting and explaining solar to me. He put together a great package for my needs, and listened patiently to all of my questions, which he answered in great detail. Thank you again, Rob

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Mary. We’re happy to hear that all your questions were answered and that you were impressed with Rob’s presentation. Thank you for your feedback!

James Green Phillipsburg, MO

Mike M of Zenernet has definitely educated me on solar. He is a consummate professional dedicated to providing the customer with the best experience possible. He believes in solar and not just there to make a buck. He will share your concerns and do his best to provide you with the knowledge and confidence to make an informed decision.l

Reply from Zenernet

Hi James. We're so glad to hear that you had such a good experience with our Energy Consultant. We all believe in the value of solar at Zenernet and we love helping homeowners like you through the process. Thanks for working with us!

D lowry Los Alamitos, CA

This review is for the proposal for solar It was very informative and I feel that I have a better understanding of solar to make an educated choice on purchasing solar for my home. Thank you Mike M for your time and patience to explain the systems and usage throughly

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear! If you have any additional questions about going solar, please feel free to reach out to us.

Jan. 22nd, 2021

Jamie Knoxville, TN

Greg L was amazing. Super personable, knowledgeable, patient and available. I loved the ease of video conferencing, the visual designs and proposals. We are excited to get Enphase solar and batteries from Zenernet on our home! Thank you Greg!

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Jamie! We take pride in our virtual consultation process, so we're glad to hear you enjoyed it. We look forward to helping you officially go solar!

Jan. 11th, 2021

Joseph Joseph Bentonville, AR

Very patient and knowledgeable. Developed multiple scenarios and answered all questions. Really took time to highlight all benefits and will definitely try to recommend any others who are interested. Unfortunately did not work out for me from an economic perspective.

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy to hear that you got all of your questions answered and were impressed by your consultation, Joseph! We understand that going solar is not the best option for every homeowner. If going solar becomes an option for you later on down the road, don't hesitate to reach out - we would love to help.

Jan. 11th, 2021

Robert San Jacinto, CA

A combination of things like the equipment, the warranties, the price, and their attention to detail with the customer as far as answering questions and things like that is why I chose Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful, Robert! We're glad you noticed our commitment to our customers by providing them with the best customer experience in solar.

Sep. 8th, 2020

george

They are a middle man, they provide a contract but no design upfront, after contract is sighed they provide a design, mine was not correct took time to get it corrected had to call JP. If you use them make sure you know what you want and have them put it in the contract, every part number and option before, don’t trust they will get it right. They play with DC and AC sizing, know what you are getting. They also tried to swap parts out and deleting the Optimization and monitoring options without letting me know about it on install. I checked all parts before they did the installed and found the issue. Had to call them out on it to get the correct options and parts, not an easy solution. They don’t provide any timelines on install, they say they monitor the system but don’t have any information on how it works or can talk about it. You have to hound them to provide project information. Be prepared to stay on top of them all the way, be prepared for no commutation. They did find me a good installer as to why 2 stars, by the way they don’t do the install, only the sale. Just go with a local installer. Save yourself the headaches

Reply from Zenernet

Hi George - sorry to hear about your experience. Glad we were able to work through your concerns prior to installation. We pride ourselves on clear and consistent communication, and we're sorry we fell short of that in this case. To clarify a couple points - we do provide a design at point of contract, however, this design is subject to change based on information gathered in the home visit. Our customers have the right to sign off on these changes or walk away from the deal with no penalty. Installation timelines are difficult to predict accurately, because certain aspects (permitting, for example) are beyond our control and that of our installers, and vary by seasonality and demand. We do, however, provide an estimated timeline for installation. Finally, our model combines the advantages of working with both a national solar company and a local installer - we manage the customer relationship, warranties, etc. and the installation work is completed by a local, expert installation partner. We'd love to discuss your experience further to understand how we can improve and help to resolve your concerns. With your project installed, we want to ensure that you have a satisfactory relationship with us for the life of your system. Please feel free to reach out anytime.

Aug. 28th, 2020

Mark Elmhurst, IL

Zenernet was prompt responding too my questions. They have a great product. I really appreciate how they stayed in communication and were concerned about providing an affordability solution for my purpose.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Mark! We are very proud of the Zenernet customer experience and we're glad you enjoyed it.

Aug. 17th, 2020

David Ogden, UT

Installation went pretty good, we had to make a few changes. I'm still waiting for one of these accessories to be installed and I called the local contractor and Zenernet several times but they've never installed it.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi David - glad everything went smoothly with your installation and we were able to get monitoring set up and activated. Thanks for working with us, and let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

May. 4th, 2020

George

Very helpful and informative. I did not have the product installed as we don't use enough electricity to see enough savings, but if anything changes, I will be giving them a call.

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear George - let us know how we can help in the future!

Nov. 14th, 2019

Pamela Oakland, CA

I had some questions that I had trouble with and was never really answered. Installation was pretty quick. It was good. The part of the actually turning it on was confusing. I didn't get clear instructions or assistance and I'm still a little confused about doing it myself.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Pamela - glad to hear your installation went well. We'd be happy to clarify any questions you still have and help you with getting your system turned on. I'll have our team reach out to you shortly.

Anonymous Pleasanton, CA

Talking to a couple of people from customer service, they were very good in regards to the conversations. Unfortunately, things got a little delayed. For example, I got a $500 credit on my bill because the panels that Zenernet ordered for me earlier, they didn't order the panels fast enough so we had to wait another month. I think there is a lot of people in the mix of the conversation with me and I prefer only one person. Most people were not speaking to each other so it's not a very well coordinated organization from that perspective.

Reply from Zenernet

Hello - thanks for your feedback. We've been expanding our customer support staff to improve our communication during installations, and this seems to have led to situations where multiple representatives were in touch with the same customers. We apologize for the confusion and we'll continue to work on this aspect of our business. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help clear things up. Thanks again for reaching out!

Justin Kansas City, KS

I'm still kind of waiting on somebody to contact me to get the final set up. They take a little bit longer than expected I think. There are some challenges they had with the crew but it looks good and it was installed as expected.

Reply from Zenernet

Hey Justin - glad to hear your installation went well and you're happy with how the system looks. We'll be in touch soon to schedule the final steps - thanks for your patience!

Pete Antioch, CA

Chose them for quality and price. I got Panasonic panels. They're very powerful and come with a 25-year guarantee. The company responds within a couple hours on any question I have.

Reply from Zenernet

Pete, thank you for the great review! We're excited to hear the feedback. Please continue to let us know how we can support during and after your solar project.

Jun. 7th, 2019

Luis Buffalo Grove, IL

They were thorough with the process and information that they were giving us. Every time we've reached out to them with questions, they've been quick with the reply. They've been pretty good with keeping us up to date.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks Luis for the great review. Let us know how we can continue to support you during your solar installation!

Jun. 3rd, 2019

Bruce

Everyone one that I have come in contact with has been extremely professional and supportive. The installation of the panels and other related equipment was done without any issues.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for your review Bruce! We're thrilled to have you on board with us here at Zenernet and are excited to help you power your home with sunshine!!

Feb. 21st, 2019

Searching fo solar in Socal San Marcos, CA

After a lengthy due diligence and detailed RFP process for our solar project, Mike at Zenernet was a breath of fresh air. No nonsense, no drama, highly responsive. He was professional in every sense of the word and available to answer any and all questions (even after hours). In the end, we did not choose Zenernet for our project but the reasons had nothing to do with Mike. In fact, he made it a VERY difficult decision, as he flexed to solve any challenge we threw at him. Mike would be one of my first calls for future projects.

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful! We feel very lucky to have Mike on our team of energy experts - it's great to hear he had such a positive impact on you. If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Dec. 16th, 2020

Phil G San Bruno, CA

I’ve been researching solar companies for the last several weeks and have received numerous zoom presentations. They all have been either very confusing or lacked required detail. Mike at Zenernet was by far the most knowledgeable and professional representative I’ve encountered. Hopefully with Mike’s expertise guidance Zenernet will be installing solar in my home.

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful, Phil! With our refined fully remote and 100% no-pressure consultation process, we're confident that we can provide every customer with the best customer experience in solar. We're glad Zenernet's consultation stood out among the other solar presentations you received. Please let us know if we can help with anything else throughout your solar experience!

Dec. 7th, 2020

Chris Littmann Simi Valley, CA

One of our concerns when looking at solar companies was customer service. Most companies claim this but Zenernet was true to its word. My wife and I had zero knowledge in solar and Mike our consultant explained everything and answered all of our questions. He was quick to a schedule a virtual meeting which is nice in this current pandemic setting. He designed the best configuration for our needs and didn’t try to over sell us on additional equipment when after the presentation it was decided we didn’t need a battery or an extra panel.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Chris! It's great to hear you noticed our emphasis on customer service and you enjoyed your consultation. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Nov. 30th, 2020

Rich Redding, CA

Before meeting on line today with Michael M I had pretty much made up mind to take the bid from a different installer. Michael discussed with me my needs and showed me the advantages of doing business with Zenernet. He gained my respect, my trust and made me comfortable. I can't believe he has me seriously considering spending more then I planed to step up to a better package with what I now believe is a superior company. 5 stars aren't enough, Michael is a real asset to Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

We are so glad we could gain your respect and trust, Rich! We feel very lucky to have the best team of solar experts and Michael is no exception. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Nov. 16th, 2020

MB San Jose, CA

I've contracted with Zenernet on a solar project before. Looking to expand my system and they were the first point of reference for me to do the next install because they did an awesome job the first time. These folks are great to work with before, during, and after a project. Nothing has changed and looking forward to a possible new project in the short term. I have actually referred them to a few other folks who have installed their own system.

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed working with Zenernet throughout all of the stages of your project! If we can help you with anything else, please let us know.

Nov. 13th, 2020

Mike Monrovia, CA

I haven't worked with all parts of Zenernet as of this writing since I am collecting bids from multiple companies, but Mike M, a sales representative, worked with me for just shy of an hour helping understand more about their solar system, time frame, warranties and many other things. In addition to this he answered all my questions regarding design, their customer service and integrity of the system. Perhaps, the most impressive thing about my virtual conference with him, was his honesty and overall genuine friendliness.

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy you enjoyed your consultation, Mike! If we can answer any additional questions for you before you make your decision, please let us know.

Nov. 11th, 2020

Michael St Louis, MO

Although I ultimately decided not to install a solar system on my home, it wasn't because of Mike M's presentation/proposal. My phone conversations with Mike were very informative and consistent with my earlier internet research on solar energy. His outstanding presentation/proposal allowed me to make an informed decision if solar was appropriate for my situation.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for your review, Michael! We're glad to hear you had a great consultation experience with Mike and that he was able to help you decide if going solar was right for you. If your situation ever changes and you want to look into going solar in the future, we would love to help you do that - please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.

Sep. 29th, 2020

Jose Quintanilla Lancaster, CA

Thank you thank you Darlene is the best salesperson I have talk to in a long long time,

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Jose! Darlene and our team of energy consultants are knowledgeable about solar - we are always ready to help ease your road to energy independence.

Aug. 24th, 2021

Carole Carithers CA

Very thorough presentation for solar system by mike m. Have not made a final decision yet.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Carole! Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more questions as you make your solar decision.

Jul. 30th, 2021