Best Company Guarantee Zenernet Logo

Zenernet

9.6

Frank Mercado San Diego, CA

Our customer representative was very pleasant to work with and was very knowledgeable in all aspects, also I have seen great reviews about Zenernet and want the best for my home!!

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear Frank! We take pride in your and all our homeowner's reviews as they are a reflection of the quality of our customer service. We look forward to working with you to achieve energy independence.

Victor Chan San Jose, CA

Salesperson was very knowledgeable about the product and the industry.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review Victor! We're glad to hear that you had such an informative experience with our team.

Vince Las Vegas, NV

I loved that there was no pressure and Scott was very informative. He was able to answer most of my questions right on the spot.

Reply from Zenernet

We're so glad to hear that Vince! Our team strives to deliver an informative presentation while ensuring that you feel no-pressure throughout the process. It's great to hear that your questions were answered - we would be happy to answer any more questions you may have.

Ramin Emami San Jose, CA

Timely, consistent and very helpful in answering the questions in learning to go solar. Thanks alot

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Ramin - thank you for your feedback. We are glad that your experience with us was so enjoyable. It is our goal that each homeowner has the information they need to make confident solar decisions.

Craig Wickenkamp ,

From the very beginning Jeff was not at all a high pressure salesman like many other solar companies that we have consulted with. Jeff explained your product from beginning to end perfectly with our complete understanding . Jeff is definitely a great addition to your company now and for years to come. He was personable/ & communicated in terms that we could completely understood. If solar is in our budget in the years to come we would definitely contact Jeff as our number one solar professional. Zenernet has a great solar system. Thank you Jeff for your time and your great communication skills and professionalism! Jeff totally understood where our budget stands now and we appreciate that he was not a high pressure salesman !!

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the feedback Craig! We're so glad that you picked up on our no-pressure approach. With each of our homeowners, we take an education-first approach. We aim to answer all your questions and give you the information you need to gain a better understanding of solar. Our top priority is delivering an excellent customer experience as well as quality solar products. We are proud to have Jeff on our team of capable professionals and we are glad that you think so too! We hope to work with you soon.

Feb. 17th, 2021

Arthur Las Vegas, NV

Jeff, my sales rep, has been very professional throughout the whole process. One of the things I mentioned was that most sales person want to sell what they think you need rather than, doing a need assessment. Thus, he took the time to understand my needs assessments.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review, Arthur! You touched on a very important point - Zenernet's dedication to understanding each homeowner's individual needs. That's one of our top priorities, so we're happy to hear you noticed that.

Feb. 16th, 2021

Sylvia Arvada, CO

Taylor could answer all my questions. She was totally comfortable and effective with the remote meeting. I think we were very productive with our time. I feel prepared to make a decision on a solar purchase.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Sylvia! We'll never waste your time at Zenernet - our customer experience is designed to provide you with all of the solar information you need in a quick and timely manner. It's great to hear that you felt prepared and informed to make your decision after a productive consultation with Taylor.

Feb. 16th, 2021

Mark Williams Woburn, MA

Very professional. Clearly laid out process.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for leaving us a review, Mark! We're happy you had a good experience with us - please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Jon Peters Valley Center, CA

Robert at Zenernet was great! He went over the info about his product. Since he knew that I have an existing system he kept the meeting short but with lots of information. Thanks Robert

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Jon! We take pride in our consultation process, so we're glad to hear you appreciated that your. meeting with Robert was informative yet concise .

Erika Trevaskis Clayton, CA

Scott was super knowledgeable and walked us through the entire process. It was great working with him.

Reply from Zenernet

Awesome, Erika! Feel free to reach out to us if you have any additional questions.

Dan Shamburek Temecula, CA

Greg did an excellent job of walking me through the process from A-Z, answering my questions, and providing multiple options and viewpoints.

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy to hear that, Dan! At Zenernet, we prioritize the individual needs of each homeowner - we'll always give you multiple options so we can guide you in making the decision that's right for you.

D R Sacramento, CA

Professional and clear presentation. Good overall experience

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful! Thanks for leaving us a review.

Bonnie Herman Denver, CO

Michael gave me a fair and complete estimate of what adding solar would do to our cabin.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that, Bonnie! Feel free to let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Patrick Uwizeye ,

Excellent presentation. Easy to understand. Very knowledgeable consultants. Thank you Scott

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Patrick! We're very proud of our team of energy experts, so we're glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Scott.

Jose Fletes San Francisco, CA

I spoke with Mike M today in reference to getting a solar system installed on my home. Mike did an excellent job in explaining all the intricacies in how this works. He answered many of my questions. I'd most definitely like to work with Mike on getting this project up and running.

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful, Jose! We look forward to the opportunity to help you go solar. Please reach out to us if you have any additional questions.

Gina Gaborno Walnut, CA

Michael was very informative and answered all of my concerns and questions.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that, Gina! Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Chuck Friedlander Encino, CA

I thought Robert was professional, courteous and knowledgable

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Chuck! Thanks for leaving us a review.

Freda Oppenheim Riverside, CA

I had a fabulous conversation with Robert! He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions! Very impressed!

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad you enjoyed your consultation with Robert, Freda! If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wuanita Powers ,

Michael was very professional. Answered every question I had even the difficult ones. I appreciate the time he took to research and to come up with the answers.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Wuanita! One of our top priorities is making sure that we answer all of your questions - if we don't know the answer initially, we'll do everything we can to find out as quickly as possible. If you have any additional questions, feel free to send them our way!

Sir Jecht City of Saint Peters, MO

Was very professional and helped navigate you though the process

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for leaving us a review - we're glad to hear that!

Jimmy Grand Prairie, TX

He is friendly, well informed, answered all my questions. He is a great asset to zenernet. He deserves a raise.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Jimmy! We are very proud of our team of energy experts and we feel very lucky to have them - we're glad you think so too.

Anonymous Kansas City, MO

They’ve been very forward and transparent. We liked their presentation and their honesty.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great news! Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

James Rolla, MO

Customer service was very friendly and helpful. They are easy to contact. Based on my research they are using the highest quality system on the market.

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful news, James! We take pride in our ability to provide each homeowner with the best customer experience in solar, so we're glad to hear you enjoyed the Zenernet experience.

Elizabeth La Verne, CA

The representative I’ve worked with, Michael is extremely friendly and informative. The panels are really high end.

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful, Elizabeth! We're happy to hear you noticed our high-quality panels and effort to provide the best customer experience in solar.

James Folsom, CA

They have a good price and good quality system and good customer service.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad you noticed several things that are very important to us - at Zenernet, we make it a priority to provide each homeowner with competitive pricing and solar system quality, and the best customer experience in solar. Thanks for leaving us a review, James!

Pat Pismo Beach, CA

Customer follow up has been horrible. They gave me an appointment and never installed anything.

Reply from Zenernet

Hey Pat - we're sorry to hear about this experience and would love the opportunity to rectify it. Please contact our team at 855-373-4101 or email us at [email protected] so we can locate your project and help get things moving as quickly as we can.

Vish Coppell, TX

Michael did a great presentation and thorough follow up !!!

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear, Vish! Please reach out to us if you have any additional questions.

Thayne ,

Excellent presentation. Easy to understand. Very knowledgeable consultants.

Reply from Zenernet

Awesome, Thayne! We're happy you enjoyed your consultation.

stoopidcow

My representative was really responsive and answer all my questions and I like the price.

Reply from Zenernet

Response Thanks for your review - we’re happy that we were able to provide you with a strong education in solar. Our energy consultants are dedicated to delivering an informative and clear presentation to homeowners. This is a big part of our consultation process and we’re glad that you appreciated it!

Michael Carr Terril, IA

Zenernet is rated #1 by Best Company distinguishing itself from other solar companies with their service guarantee. Mike and Brian went above and beyond to answer all of solar questions. We are excited knowing that soon our new system will be in place providing us with energy savings and decreasing our carbon footprint.

Reply from Zenernet

We’re thrilled to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience with our team. Here at Zenernet, we make it a priority to provide each homeowner with the best quality solution with competitive pricing. We are excited that we were a part of your journey towards achieving energy independence. Thank you for the feedback Michael!

Grace West Norborne, MO

I have not purchased solar panels from Zenernet, but talked extensively with your representative, Brian B, about your product. My 5 star rating is based on my experience with Brian. I had many questions and Brian answered them. I determined that it would not be feasible to put up solar panels at this time, as my monthly bill is less than the cost of panels would be. Brian did not disagree with me or put pressure on me to make a purchase anyway.

Reply from Zenernet

That’s awesome Grace! Brian and the rest of the team are always ready to answer any questions you may have - we always strive to give every homeowner the information that they need to make their solar decisions. We are happy to hear that our no-pressure approach stood out to you during the consultation.

John Jones Pearce, AZ

The process was great. Taylor was informative and helpful. They tried to get it done and if my financing was a little better we'd have got it done.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi John - thanks for your feedback! We’re glad that you found our process enjoyable. Please let us know and we would be happy to help you with anything else.

Carlos Solorzano ,

Very friendly staff, Taylor was super personable and did a great job explaining things! Didn't try to hard sell me either, keeping the conversation education instead,, so I can see why they are a top rated company to work with! Definitely recommend them!

Reply from Zenernet

We’re so thrilled to hear that Carlos! We aim to give each homeowner a strong basis upon which they can make a confident decision on going solar. It’s great to hear that your consultation with Taylor was informative and that you picked up on our education-first approach.

David C Queen Creek, AZ

Michael from Zenernet was very personable and informative. He walked me through the design of the system for our house and patiently explained everything. We are very interested in getting a solar system and this looks like a great company.

Reply from Zenernet

That’s great David! We’re happy to hear that you were impressed with the way that Michael delivered the presentation. All our energy consultants strive to inform and clearly outline what it will mean for you to go solar. We look forward to working with you!

Joyce Piveral Saint Joseph, MO

Concise information and we were able to get all of our questions answered.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Joyce! We're glad you got all of your questions answered - if you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Feb. 4th, 2021

Freddy Gomez ,

Very professional and answered all our questions.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for leaving us a review Freddy! We’re glad that all your questions were answered - our team of professionals is always ready to help you if you have any more questions.

H Haubert Oceanside, CA

I like the Zenernet ratings from independent sources on the Internet. I appreciate Greg taking the time to explain a lot about the workings of solar and the associated costs. I am a little concerned about the price as it is a LITTLE higher than several other quotes I received. Now I have to see if I can justify the higher price by the hopefully better performance/quality of the Zenernet components.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi there - we take pride in our ratings from independent sources as they reflect how efficiently we deliver quality customer service. We are so glad to hear that you were well informed about the workings of solar by Greg. It is a priority for us to deliver the best quality coupled with competitive pricing in the market. We hope to work with you soon.

Anil San Jose, CA

The presentation is a breeze which covered what matters most and to the point. I also like the fact there is no pressure and I felt like the purpose of the presentation is to educate and give options rather than selling products.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Anil! We're glad you noticed two things that we strive to deliver in every homeowner's solar consultation - the ability to provide each homeowner with a strong foundation in solar education and to emphasize our 100% no-pressure approach. We make it our goal that each homeowner is as educated as possible so they feel empowered to make confident solar decisions.

John and Julie McBride Fort Collins, CO

The salesrep was courteous and knowledgable.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, John and Julie! We're happy to hear that you were satisfied with your sales representative. If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know!

J Brooks San Jose, CA

Michael the Zenernet acted in a highly informative and professional manner.

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Cheryl Marlar Martinez, CA

Cut to the chaise. I really appreciated that.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, Cheryl! That's a great way to put it - at Zenernet, we strive to provide each homeowner with an educational yet concise consultation. We know your time is valuable and we don't want to waste it. We're glad to hear you appreciated that aspect of our consultation process.

Joann Pendleton Beverly, MA

Just had a consultation. Rep was knowledgeable and provided great information on product, cost and savings. Everything I needed to know about going solar.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Joann! If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Otto Schultinge Lawrenceville, GA

Very knowledgeable and willing to think out of the box.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Otto - thank you for leaving us a review! We’re dedicated to making every homeowner’s experience with us memorable and informative.

Kumili Phoenix, AZ

Provided detailed explanation of the services. The sales person was very detailed in giving the information and knowledgeable.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the feedback! We take pride in our team of professional energy experts and in the service they deliver. If you have any more questions, reach out to us and we would be glad to help.

Juli Los Angeles, CA

Mike was patient, informative, interactive, happy to answer my many questions. There was no pressure, and he gave a comprehensive presentation of how the company and the solar system works.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi there - thank you for your feedback! We’re glad you picked up on our no-pressure approach - we aim to deliver all the information you need in order to make confident decisions as you go solar.

Mary Jane Tucson, AZ

Zenernet, you are so lucky to have Robert on your team. This afternoon and through screen share, he walked me visually step by step through what your company has to offer in terms of the types of panels and the placement of these solar panels on my roof; what is warrantied for this project, and the financial possibilities that can be used to fund the project. He listened to me and answered all my questions quickly. I was very impressed! I have not made a decision on which company I will get to do my solar but I can tell you this, your company is HIGH ON THE LIST, thanks to Robert. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Reply from Zenernet

We are so thrilled to hear that Mary Jane! Here at Zenernet, we make it a priority to provide each homeowner with the best quality solution with competitive pricing. We are glad that you enjoyed working with Robert. We are very proud to have such a strong and dedicated team, and Robert is no exception. If there is anything else we can do to help you make your decision, please let us know.

Mr Pushrod Westford, MA

Mike was pleasant, easy to understand, and knowledgeable.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi there - we’re happy to hear that you were impressed with Mike’s presentation. Thank you for your feedback!

Harrison Estrada Fort Worth, TX

He explained everything very well He was very helpful

Reply from Zenernet

hank you for leaving us a review Harrison! We are glad to hear that you had an enjoyable experience with us.

Bruce Mayall Los Angeles, CA

A very positive experience! Taylor B was thoroughly knowledgeable, very courteous, professional, patient, and had the information I needed at her fingertips. She had a couple of surprises for me (system size) which we will both be looking into before the next session. Time will tell, but my initial experience with Zenernet, and especially Taylor, was sufficiently positive that I would recommend both of them at this point. If I decide to have the solar system installed via Zenernet I would expect the installation and product to meet quite high standards.

Reply from Zenernet

That’s wonderful Bruce! We are thrilled to hear that Taylor’s presentation was impressive and thorough. Here at Zenernet, we are dedicated to delivering an excellent customer experience tailored to each homeowner. We look forward to continuing to work with you as you go solar.

Judy Danielson Denver, CO

We had a very informative and helpful visit with Robert H. He is extremely friendly and knowlegable, was able to answer all our questions with thorough details, presenting us with various options and then drawing up a clear proposal with all the costs and benefits. We felt we were in very good hands.

Reply from Zenernet

We are so glad to hear that Judy! All our energy consultants are adept at giving homeowners all the information they need to make a decision that is beneficial to them. We ensure that you are well informed throughout the process of going solar with us.