Best Company Guarantee Zenernet Logo

Zenernet

Mike E. Norwalk, CA

Mike was very knowledgeable and very helpful in picking out a system that would achieve all my energy needs!

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Mike! We're happy to hear that Mike played such an incredible role in building a system that meets your needs.

Sep. 16th, 2021

haili fry Yucaipa, CA

Great experience talking with Stan F. He is responsive, educated, and a true professional.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Haili! We strive to provide the best customer experience in solar - we're glad that you enjoyed working with Stan.

Betty Hill Stockton, CA

The sales person was experienced, knew about the product and was patient with my questions.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Betty! Our energy consultants are knowledgeable about solar and are always prepared to give you the information you need - we're happy to hear that your questions were answered.

mauro bernabe La Puente, CA

Upfront and transparent quotation. Stan was extremely knowledgeable and informative.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Mauro! It's great to hear that you were so impressed by Stan's presentation. At Zenernet, we offer an excellent customer experience at competitive pricing on the market.

Jul. 15th, 2021

John Westphal Oroville, CA

Good, clear, transparent process. Really appreciated the information and alternative options.

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy to hear that, John! We take pride in our knowledge-first approach - we're glad that you got the information you needed to make a confident solar decision.

Jul. 8th, 2021

Sue Maillet Suffield, CT

This is the initial call with Zenernet; Matthew was very informative and answered all of my questions about solar systems through Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Sue! Thanks for the feedback. We look forward to working with you.

Aug. 20th, 2021

Lesley Underwood Napa, CA

My experience was not about Zenernet but Mr. Mike M. He was so knowledgeable and confident without any hard sale tactics.

Reply from Zenernet

We're so glad to hear that, Lesley! Our no-pressure approach is one of our top priorities - we ensure that you receive the information you need to make a confident solar decision.

Aug. 20th, 2021

Carl Carson, CA

Sales consultant, Scott M's presentation was refreshingly pressure free! His presentation was well organized and very informative.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that you found Scott's presentation so refreshing, Carl! Thanks for leaving us a review.

Aug. 19th, 2021

Sarah Marysville, CA

Darlene was fantastic! She answered every question we had and went above and beyond to help us every step of the process!

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Sarah! We're glad that you were so impressed with Darlene. Thanks for the feedback.

Aug. 19th, 2021

CKaz77 Aliso Viejo, CA

It was very informational and to the point. All of our questions were answered and we felt great about being able to make the best decision for our home.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great. We're glad that all your questions were answered. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any more questions.

Jul. 27th, 2021

Marisol T Tehachapi, CA

Mike was very easy to talk to and seemed very knowledgeable about the products and services! Most of all we liked that we did not feel pressured to commit or sign up.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Mike, Marisol! You picked up on one of our top priorities here at Zenernet, our no-pressure approach. We aim to give you all the information you need to make a confident solar decision.

Jul. 29th, 2021

Aram Chico, CA

I got a proposal for my solar. Mike was very friendly, he professionally explained everything. The presentation was nice and easy to understand for a newbie like me.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review, Aram! We're happy to hear that you found Mike's presentation clear and informative. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more questions.

Erin Cowell Orinda, CA

So far so good 😊 Taylor explained the process and educated us so we can make an informed decision about our solar needs.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Erin! We're glad that you enjoyed working with Taylor. Thanks for leaving us a review.

Jun. 2nd, 2021

Roberto Centrone Wildomar, CA

Blake bendure exceeding my expectations. Very informative and easy to talk to. He was very helpful and worked with me on anything I needed.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Roberto - we're happy to hear that you were so impressed with Blake's presentation. Thanks for leaving us a review! Please let us know if you have any more questions.

May. 18th, 2021

John Sturlini McHenry, IL

Scott, was very knowledgeable on solar as while as be personable. He addressed my questions and concerns accordingly. I would recommend him.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, John! We're glad to hear that you found Scott's presentation so informative. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions.

Apr. 28th, 2021

JimC Sunnyvale, CA

My initial consultation with Rob was great. He was knowledgeable and patient, and he took the time to review all of my questions. Rob provided a great first impression of the company!

Reply from Zenernet

Here at Zenernet, our energy consultants are Knowledgeable about solar and always prepared to help. we're happy to hear that you enjoyed Rob's presentation.

Jun. 25th, 2021

Chip B Danbury, CT

I spoke to Ian about Solar for my family house. He took his time and went over it many times so I can understand it and how it works. Super nice guy and would recommend talking to him about solar system. Chip B.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that, Chip! At Zenernet, we follow a knowledge-first approach to make sure that you understand how solar works and how we can help you throughout the process. Thanks for the feedback.

Jun. 23rd, 2021

Jerry Simons Nevada City, CA

Michael did a awesome job explaining the program . He was able to answer all my questions and set my mind at ease about entering into a solar program. He is a outstanding representative of your company!

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Jerry! We're glad that Michael did a great job explaining what it means to go solar with us. Don't hesitate to reach us whenever you have any more questions - we'd be happy to help.

Jun. 23rd, 2021

Andrea Dunn Loveland, CO

In researching the company, I liked the good rating of the BBB. The initial contact with the Zenernet representative was very professional and thorough. I was able to ask questions and get direct answers.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Andrea! We're glad that you were impressed by our ratings. Our energy consultants are knowledgeable and professional - we're happy to hear that we could answer your questions.

Jun. 17th, 2021

David Johnson Colorado Springs, CO

After shopping with other providers they seemed to combine the best of all of the options other providers presented without knowing what I had researched and gleaned from other companies

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, David! We're thrilled to hear that you're so impressed with Zenernet. We are committed to providing the best customer experience in solar. Thanks for leaving us a review.

Jun. 7th, 2021

Sami Mira Loma, CA

Amazing and very informative. I have spoken to many sales people in the sole industry and no one gave me as much details and information as Robert. Thank you and hope to do business soon.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Sami! Here at Zenernet, we follow a knowledge-first approach. We aim to give you the information you need to make confident solar decisions. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Robert. We look forward to working with you.

Jun. 1st, 2021

Tim Warrenton, MO

Provides allot of options with multiple suppliers of panels and inverters. Sometimes a little slow responding to request. Uses contractors for install instead of own employees which I would consider a disadvantage from competitors. slow

Reply from Zenernet

Hey Tim - thanks for your feedback. Our installation teams are local experts that allow us to complete our installations quickly, cost effectively, and at a very high level. It also keeps a portion of your solar investment in your local community. We'd love to discuss this further with you and leave you with a better impression of our process.

Mar. 25th, 2021

Chris Lopez Lafayette, CA

I spoke with Scott M and he did a fantastic job explaining the whole process and presented it very clearly. He also answered all my follow up questions quickly.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that Chris! It's great to know that your consultation with Scott was clear and comprehensive. Our team is always ready to answer any more questions you may have.

Mar. 25th, 2021

Oscara209

They're very knowledgeable and very intelligent they help answer any questions you have and so make sure you understand it before proceeding to the next question.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad that Rob was able to give you the information you needed. Thank you for the feedback!

Mar. 18th, 2021

Michael Harrison ,

Presenter, Michael M. was extremely helpful in giving me information on your company’s solar offerings. Knew his subject and gave convincing information.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Michael! We follow a knowledge-first approach during our consultations and we're glad that Michael delivered the information you needed. Please reach out to us if we can help you with anything.

hugo gonzalez Palo Alto, CA

I shopped around for the best company in the Solar Panel business And I found it. Brett was amazing, knowledgeable, friendly and most importantly patient. Thanks Brett!

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful Hugo! We strive to provide excellent customer service and competitive pricing in the market. We're happy that you were so impressed with Brett and that you enjoyed your time with us.

Billy Mac Winchendon, MA

Mike M. had great patience answering all my questions and was very thorough explaining everything to me In breaking down whether or not Solar is a smart choice for me.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Billy - we're happy to hear that Mike was able to answer all your questions. At Zenernet, the homeowners' needs are our top priority and so we make sure to help you figure out whether going solar is right for you.

Byron Smith Long Beach, CA

Michael walked through or solar questions and was quite thorough in his presentation. He answered all our questions and proposed a solution that was comparable to the completion. Very professional

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Byron! Here at Zenernet, we make it a point to address any questions and concerns you may have. It is our top priority to better understand your needs and propose a solution that is best for you.

Mar. 8th, 2021

Sara Cain Brockton, MA

So far the presentation was great. He’s working with me to get all my questions answered. Love don’t feeling pressured to make a decision TONIGHT! I hate feeling pressured.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Sara! You pointed out something very important to Zenernet - our no-pressure approach. That is one of our top priorities as we aim to inform the homeowner above all else. We're glad that we could answer your questions and we would be glad to answer any more questions you may have.

Mar. 8th, 2021

Julien El Cajon, CA

The experience was enjoyable. Michael was East to talk to and knowledgeable. We were able to talk about the various options and future proofing of the system.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Julien! We're proud to have Michael on our team and we're glad that you enjoyed working with him. You can be certain that you gain an energy partner for life when you go solar with Zenernet.

Feb. 25th, 2021

Bernardo Nuno ,

The presentation was well organized. It was detailed, simple and informative. I liked the idea of using tier one materials, the warranty, cost and the financing. Thanks

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our presentation Bernardo! We take a concise yet informative approach in delivering the information you need to make confident solar decisions. Please contact us if you have any more questions.

Feb. 25th, 2021

Laurie A Larkin Morro Bay, CA

Sales expert, Mike, was very knowledgeable, patient, and helpful. No matter what my decision he seemed to really enjoy educating me about solar energy!

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Laurie - it's great to hear that you had such a good experience with us. We are committed to delivering a quality customer experience that is tailored to the homeowner's needs. Thank you for leaving us a review!

Feb. 20th, 2021

Wuanita Powers ,

Michael was very professional. Answered every question I had even the difficult ones. I appreciate the time he took to research and to come up with the answers.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Wuanita! One of our top priorities is making sure that we answer all of your questions - if we don't know the answer initially, we'll do everything we can to find out as quickly as possible. If you have any additional questions, feel free to send them our way!

Feb. 8th, 2021

James Rolla, MO

Customer service was very friendly and helpful. They are easy to contact. Based on my research they are using the highest quality system on the market.

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful news, James! We take pride in our ability to provide each homeowner with the best customer experience in solar, so we're glad to hear you enjoyed the Zenernet experience.

Feb. 8th, 2021

Joann Pendleton Beverly, MA

Just had a consultation. Rep was knowledgeable and provided great information on product, cost and savings. Everything I needed to know about going solar.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Joann! If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Feb. 3rd, 2021

George Rishwain Stockton, CA

My sales person was Michael M. He was very helpful and informative. However when I inquired who the solar installer would be in my area he initially was Unable to give me the name of local installers in northern San Joaquin Valley. He finally mentioned True green electric which appears to be a full-service solar company who Zenernet apparently contracts with.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi George - we work with various local installers that we have formed partnerships with over time. It is our priority to meet the needs of the homeowner. Thanks for the feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more questions.

Jun. 10th, 2021

Rene Hernandez Ripon, CA

I think Zenernet provides a really good service from the beginning of the proceeds. I had a really good experience with Mike M. I felt that he listened and understood my needs for energy as well as my main concerns with costs and financing. I recommend Mike to anyone who is looking into going solar.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the review, Rene! We strive to meet the needs of each homeowner while delivering a reliable solar education. We're happy to hear that Mike gave you such good service.

Jun. 2nd, 2021

Bob Sylva

The presentation by Mike M. was well done. the virtual format allows you see the property, and where the panels will go on the property. Mike has all the tools to answer the questions. A simple way to figure out the solution.

Reply from Zenernet

We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed Mike's presentation, Bob! We take pride in our technology-enabled processes - we're glad you enjoyed our virtual consultations.

May. 18th, 2021

Nathan Scholten Hawthorne, CA

Michael was super helpful through the entire proposal process. He explained well the baseline recommendation for a system and when asked presented several alternatives with different cost structures and reliability. He also worked with me to get to the most cost effective solution.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed Michael's presentation, Nathan! Our team of energy consultants is knowledgeable about solar and is always prepared to help you. We're glad that Michael was able to work with you to get the most cost-effective solution. Thanks for leaving us a review.

May. 10th, 2021

Jonathan Cole Los Angeles, CA

Brett was excellent. He contacted us very quickly, listened to our unique needs, and had multiple thoughtful, competitive bids. Brett’s knowledge made the call refreshing and educational to be honest, and had he carried the panel we ended up needing for our situation I would have happily signed with Brett.

Reply from Zenernet

We're thrilled to hear that, Jonathan! Brett is a valuable member of our team and we're glad you enjoyed working with him. We value the homeowner's needs and always strive to help you achieve them. Thanks for the feedback.

May. 10th, 2021

Jean Aranas Esposo Riverside, CA

Robert took time to explained our questions in a way we understand and he is newby but he sounded like he knows the company so well.Thank you we are looking forward to working w/ you if everything goes well.thank yo u very much.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that Robert's presentation was so impressive. We have a team of professionals here at Zenernet who are always ready to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to working with you too!

Apr. 27th, 2021

Harold Hartmann Lake Forest, CA

John was knowledgeable, and communicated his thoughts well. You never know who you get on the other end of the phone now-a-days. I was pleasantly surprised and happy that he wasn't pushy; just informative. When it comes time to purchase a system or upgrade the one I have, I'll be sure to call him back.

Reply from Zenernet

We're thrilled to hear that, Harold! You picked up on one of our top priorities here at Zenernet - our no-pressure approach. We aim to ensure that each homeowner has the information they need to make confident solar decisions. Thanks for the feedback.

Apr. 27th, 2021

Stephen San Jose, CA

We had a couple of meetings with them and it went pretty well and was pretty easy to talk to them and understand what they were trying to explain to us. I would say that overall for the amount of information that they've given us and what they plan to do and how this process will work is great.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that, Stephen! During each consultation, we aim to deliver the information each homeowner needs to make confident solar decisions. Thanks for the review.

Jerald Gross Edison, NJ

Great presentation, no sales pressure. Rob provided a great overview of the technology with a fair comparison of Zenernet's technology versus its peers. He is working very hard to meet my requirements with a very competitive proposal.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Jerald! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Rob. During each consultation, we always strive to meet the homeowner's needs while giving them a reliable solar education. Thanks for the feedback.

Jeremy Wallin Springfield, MO

What I liked best about your company was that Brain B. answered my questions so well and did such a through job on my solar roof proposal. It was a really good experience and I appreciate the work he put into it. Thank you Brian! I would highly recommend him and your company for anyone interested in finding out if solar is right for them.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review, Jeremy! We're happy to hear that Brian delivered a thorough and insightful presentation. Our team of professionals strives to help you design a system that meets your needs. Let us know if you have any more questions and we would be happy to help.

Gene Esswein San Jose, CA

Using quality components in their proposal. Have a good reputation based on reviews. Robert H. did a professional detailed representation of Zenernet. Proposed price seems reasonable as part of my evaluations of solar energy providers.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Gene! We're glad that you were so impressed with Robert's presentation. We take pride in our reviews as they reflect our dedication to delivering the best customer experience in solar. Here at Zenernet, we offer quality service and products at competitive pricing on the market.

Anderson Clendeninn Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Very informative and Taylor was great at answering all of my questions as they came up. Was a fantastic experience with no high pressure sales tactics. Taylor listened to my goals and was helpful at walking me through my options.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Anderson! We're glad to hear that you found Taylor's presentation so clear and informative. You picked up on some of our top priorities here at Zenernet - our no-pressure approach while helping you find the solution that suits your home. Please get in touch with us if you have any more questions.

JP FJ San Jose, CA

Met with energy consultant. Scott M. on an online meeting. He came prepared with drawings of his proposal for our house, and explained the details well and any other possibilities that might work well also. Also explained the finance possibilities clearly and how Zenernets business works. Gave me some confidence in possibly using Zenernet

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review! We always strive to give you the information you need to make confident solar decisions - we're happy that Scott could help. You are sure to gain an energy partner for life when you go solar with Zenernet.

Apr. 14th, 2021

Janette Vogel Fairfield Bay, AR

They know their stuff! The sales people, managers etc., know what each home will need to go solar. They are informative and nice people. They do not pressure anyone for a sale but will work with you and let you know exactly what you need for your home.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Janette! We're thrilled to hear that you were so impressed with our team of professionals. You picked up on something we take pride in - our no-pressure approach. We follow a knowledge-first approach to give you the information you need to make confident solar decisions for your home.

Apr. 6th, 2021

Jorge Madrazo Nutley, NJ

I have limited interaction so far. I met with Robert H. and he gave a thorough and professional presentation. I like the product options that are available. Robert made the experience understandable for a regular consumer, as I am.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Jorge! We're glad that you found Robert's presentation so clear and informative. We follow a knowledge-first approach here at Zenernet - we strive to give each homeowner a reliable solar education. Thanks for leaving us a review.

Apr. 5th, 2021