Best Company Guarantee Zenernet Logo

Zenernet

9.5

Robert

My journey to solar panel installation started with a trip to Costco. I've seen solar panel companies promoting their products at Costco for years. At that Costco trip, I decided it was time. I made an appointment with the Sunrun representative at Costco. He gave me a great presentation at my home. I decided to follow the Chinese truism of never completing a sale without having 3 quotes so I made some inquiries online and found 6 to 8 solar panel companies. They were all competitively priced. I decided on Solar Optimum and Zenernet at the end for their superior warranties. Solar Optimum was slightly better priced than Zenernet, but I trusted the Zenernet representative Greg and liked his professionalism. I decided to use both companies for my two properties. The installation process with Zenernet was smooth like silk. The installation process with Solar Optimum was a little glitchy. After I've had a complete experience with both companies, I decided to use Zenernet once again for my third property. I have no hesitation to recommend Zenernet to anyone who wants install solar panel on their roof.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the review Robert and giving us another opportunity to install solar for you! We really appreciate your business!

Feb. 12th, 2019

mchore Tucson, AZ

Mike M did an exceptional job of explaining the photovoltaic science and ZENERNET financing process. I give him five stars😎👍

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review! We're thrilled to hear that Mike did such a great job explaining solar and our financing options here at Zenernet.

May. 28th, 2021

Laura K Redondo Beach, CA

Zenernet explained everything really well and took the time to make sure I understood. They have been great to work with!

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that Laura! Thank you for leaving us a review.

May. 27th, 2021

Noor Chowdhury Tempe, AZ

Enjoyed talking with Mike. He is very knowledgeable about the system and very friendly to talk to. Wish him all the success in life.

Reply from Zenernet

We're so happy to hear that, Noor! Mike and the rest of our energy consultants are knowledgeable about solar and are always ready to provide you with the information you need.

May. 28th, 2021

Lisa P

Horrible customer service. Was being pressured into the battery and was threatened there would be additional fees and delay in install and in fact there were not. Then install team put holes in my ceiling because they were not told that my house does not have an attic in living room. Nobody called me, I have called yesterday and all morning today and still I am being treated like this isn’t a big deal, must happen all the time.

Reply from Zenernet

Hello Lisa - we're sorry to see your concerns here and regret the rockiness in the installation process. As previously noted, we were able to complete the panel installation as scheduled because it was covered by the original permit. The minor cosmetic damage from the installation was covered under warranty and we made arrangements to repair as soon as it was brought to our attention. As of now the holes have been repaired and will be painted over as soon as we're able to order matching paint. We appreciate your cooperation and patience and look forward to completing your installation process on a positive note.

May. 21st, 2021

Kenneth Bosma Tucson, AZ

Ian was very professional in setting out a proposal for our solar system. He answered all our questions with patience and expertise. His responses were timely.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Kenneth! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Ian and that he could answer all your questions. Thanks for leaving us a review.

May. 18th, 2021

Candido Pinto Monrovia, CA

So far, Zenernet and Scott M. have been very good and attentive, explaining very step of the process well in advance. I look forward to completing this project with them.

Reply from Zenernet

We're thrilled to hear that, Candido! The needs of the homeowner are our priority and we strive to make the process of going solar as painless as possible. Thanks for leaving us a review.

Apr. 27th, 2021

James Tucson, AZ

Okay so I checked with ten different solar companies, I researched them and decided on Zenernet. We needed to make changes to our deal and the changes were made very easily.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great James! We're glad that you were impressed with us and decided to work with us. We are dedicated to addressing each homeowner's concerns and meeting their needs.

Nam Chula Vista, CA

The person who presented information to me was very knowledgeable. The customer support is good but the follow-up is not happening because I asked for a proposal and haven't seen it yet.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Nam - thanks for the feedback. We apologize for the poor follow-up. We'd love another shot to leave you with a favourable impression of our company. We'll ensure that a member of our sales team reaches out to you about that proposal. We look forward to working with you.

Michelle Medina Elk Grove, CA

Thank you Jeff for educating us on solar and addressing all of our concerns! Hopefully we look forward working in the future. Thank you again.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Michelle - thank you for leaving us a review! Jeff and the rest of our consultants are dedicated to addressing all your concerns and questions to make this journey easier for you. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions.

Mar. 16th, 2021

Rose Lindsey Lake Isabella, CA

Robert was professional , courteous, and knowledgeable. He answered our questions honestly and completely. Definitely an asset to Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Rose! We're glad to hear that Robert's consultation was so informative. We are proud to have Robert on our team of professionals who are always ready to help you achieve energy independence - we're happy to hear that you were so impressed with him.

Mar. 10th, 2021

Ken Smith San Angelo, TX

Straight forward answers to my questions. Pricing options compatible to others. Michael easy to talk to and knowledgeable.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Ken! We value your time and so strive to deliver reliable information while addressing any concerns you may have. We're happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience with Michael.

Mar. 5th, 2021

Tracy Reese ,

I love the professionalism. The information was very clear. Robert H. was very kind and patient and most of all honest.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Tracy - thank you for the feedback! We're happy to hear that Robert gave you all the information you need to make confident solar decisions.

Mar. 3rd, 2021

PaulC Oakland, CA

Really honest, clear and concise response to my questions. Addressed all of my concerns! Glad to have found then in my beginning search for solar.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi there - we're thrilled to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience with us. Delivering excellent customer service is our top priority here at Zenernet. Thank you for leaving us a review!

Mar. 1st, 2021

Daniel Faurlin Newbury Park, CA

Great customer service. Taylor went through an entire design and quotation with me covering various options along the way.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Daniel! We're glad to hear that you had such a comprehensive consultation with Taylor. Here at Zenernet, we ensure that we walk you through the entire design and installation process ensuring that you remain informed on all your options.

Mar. 1st, 2021

Rogerjs Los Angeles, CA

Mike was very attentive and designed a great solar system for my home, beating the other prices I got from other companies

Reply from Zenernet

Hi there - thank you for leaving us a review! We're happy to hear that Mike delivered such an excellent customer experience. We make it our goal to design and deliver quality solar systems at competitive prices.

Feb. 25th, 2021

V. M. Long Cathedral City, CA

Brian B. was friendly and took the time to listen to our concerns. Brian was thorough in explaining the process with Zenernet. He is an excellent representative for your organization.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad to hear that you had such an informative consultation with Brian- we're happy to have him on our team. Please let us know if we can help you with anything.

Apr. 9th, 2021

Lyn S Frankenberg Cathedral City, CA

I thought they were professional, efficient, and cost-effective. Brian took the time to understand exactly what we needed and used company resources to make sure we received exemplary service.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Lyn! We have a team of professionals who are always prepared to listen to and meet the needs of each homeowner. We're happy that you received such an excellent customer experience with Brian.

Apr. 9th, 2021

Joseph Lafayette, CA

The salesperson I spoke with made me feel very comfortable and that I was going to get a quality product and be taken care of. In addition, their customer support reached out to answer all my questions and concerns.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Joseph! We are dedicated to delivering the best customer experience in solar - our team is always ready to help you every step of the way. Thanks for leaving us a review!

Apr. 5th, 2021

Leila ,

I really appreciate meeting with Scott virtually. He answered all my questions, listened to my concerns and suggested options for me to consider. I’m just getting started, but so far so good!

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Leila! We're glad that Scott's presentation was so informative and enlightening. We strive to ensure that all your concerns are addressed and give you all the options that suit your home. We look forward to working with you.

Mar. 29th, 2021

Karen Leonard Billerica, MA

Robert H. is very personable, knowledgeable & professional. He graciously answered all our questions and thoroughly explained Zenernet, the company, their solar program, and the benefits to us as potential customers. We greatly appreciate his time and expertise.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that Karen! Robert is a professional who is good at what he does - we're glad that you were so impressed with him. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions.

Mar. 24th, 2021

Wuanita Powers ,

Michael was very professional. Answered every question I had even the difficult ones. I appreciate the time he took to research and to come up with the answers.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Wuanita! One of our top priorities is making sure that we answer all of your questions - if we don't know the answer initially, we'll do everything we can to find out as quickly as possible. If you have any additional questions, feel free to send them our way!

Feb. 8th, 2021

James Rolla, MO

Customer service was very friendly and helpful. They are easy to contact. Based on my research they are using the highest quality system on the market.

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful news, James! We take pride in our ability to provide each homeowner with the best customer experience in solar, so we're glad to hear you enjoyed the Zenernet experience.

Feb. 8th, 2021

Joann Pendleton Beverly, MA

Just had a consultation. Rep was knowledgeable and provided great information on product, cost and savings. Everything I needed to know about going solar.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Joann! If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Feb. 3rd, 2021

Anita Rau Los Altos, CA

Michael M. did a great job of explaining the solar system Zenernet installs. He explained the different ways of paying for it and what I appreciated the most was that he did not use any pressure tactics. This left me me with a very positive view of him and the company.

Reply from Zenernet

We're thrilled to hear that Michael gave you such a comprehensive picture of solar, Anita! Transparency is one of our top priority and so we will give you all information you need to make confident solar decisions. Thanks for leaving us a review.

Mar. 22nd, 2021

Esther Ek San Pedro, CA

It was the worst experience I have ever had. Because of their delays I could not get the Job done in 2020 and lost a lot of tax deductions because of it. I am glad I did not use them. If that was their customer service before i purchased their solar panels, who knows how it would be if I had trouble with my solar panels.

Asif Chowdhury ,

Mike was an excellent sales representative. He was knowledgeable and friendly. He as able to answer all my questions and was patient and interactive. Mike was able to aleviate any concerns I might have had on the whole solar energy experience.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Asif! We're glad to hear that you had such an excellent customer experience with Mike. We make it a priority to address any concerns you may have in order to make your solar journey as easy as possible.

Mar. 5th, 2021

Gayle Cline ,

This is very early stages, but so far I have been very impressed with the process from initial inquiry (an intelligent agent) to meeting arrangements and use of technology, and the integrity and consultant skills of the salesperson.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Gayle! We're glad that you were so impressed with the way Zenernet works to meet each homeowner's needs. We are proud of our technology-enabled processes and our dedicated team of consultants who are always ready to answer any questions you may have.

Feb. 25th, 2021

Ray Athol, MA

Robert was a pleasure to discuss my solar project with. He was very professional and listened to all my needs. the only reason i did not go with Zenernet is i wanted to stay local. Thanks for everything Robert and best to you and your family

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Ray! We're glad that you had such an enjoyable and informative customer experience with Robert. We always aim to deliver reliable solar information to each homeowner while addressing their individual needs. If there is anything else we can help you with, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Feb. 24th, 2021

Janette Vogel Fairfield Bay, AR

I really wanted to buy solar for my home, especially from Scott M. as he is a nice salesman with much information and an excellent personality. Unfortunately, I was not able to purchase at this time. If you can afford to go solar, by all means use Zenernet!!

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Janette, We were glad to see you enjoyed your consultation experience with Scott, but were alarmed by the apparent discrepancy in price. We appreciate you taking time to discuss your proposal with our leadership this weekend - we take pride in helping homeowners understand the full picture of solar pricing and the factors that impact it. Please let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future!

Feb. 22nd, 2021

Prakash Arunkundrum San Jose, CA

Had a professional and informative session. Lots of useful options.

Benjamin Sandel Santa Clara, CA

Low pressure, good honest information. I felt respected and informed.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Benjamin! We're committed to delivering reliable solar education to each homeowner without the pressure. We're happy to hear that you received the information you needed.

Jun. 17th, 2021

tidiani coulibaly Aurora, CO

Very professional - Honest- Educational

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions.

Jun. 1st, 2021

Lisa M Angelici Fountain Valley, CA

They are very thorough in presenting the information.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Lisa! We follow a knowledge-first approach here at Zenernet - we're glad you received reliable information from us.

May. 27th, 2021

Grace West Norborne, MO

I have not purchased solar panels from Zenernet, but talked extensively with your representative, Brian B, about your product. My 5 star rating is based on my experience with Brian. I had many questions and Brian answered them. I determined that it would not be feasible to put up solar panels at this time, as my monthly bill is less than the cost of panels would be. Brian did not disagree with me or put pressure on me to make a purchase anyway.

Reply from Zenernet

That’s awesome Grace! Brian and the rest of the team are always ready to answer any questions you may have - we always strive to give every homeowner the information that they need to make their solar decisions. We are happy to hear that our no-pressure approach stood out to you during the consultation.

Feb. 6th, 2021

H Haubert Oceanside, CA

I like the Zenernet ratings from independent sources on the Internet. I appreciate Greg taking the time to explain a lot about the workings of solar and the associated costs. I am a little concerned about the price as it is a LITTLE higher than several other quotes I received. Now I have to see if I can justify the higher price by the hopefully better performance/quality of the Zenernet components.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi there - we take pride in our ratings from independent sources as they reflect how efficiently we deliver quality customer service. We are so glad to hear that you were well informed about the workings of solar by Greg. It is a priority for us to deliver the best quality coupled with competitive pricing in the market. We hope to work with you soon.

Feb. 6th, 2021

Bruce Mayall Los Angeles, CA

A very positive experience! Taylor B was thoroughly knowledgeable, very courteous, professional, patient, and had the information I needed at her fingertips. She had a couple of surprises for me (system size) which we will both be looking into before the next session. Time will tell, but my initial experience with Zenernet, and especially Taylor, was sufficiently positive that I would recommend both of them at this point. If I decide to have the solar system installed via Zenernet I would expect the installation and product to meet quite high standards.

Reply from Zenernet

That’s wonderful Bruce! We are thrilled to hear that Taylor’s presentation was impressive and thorough. Here at Zenernet, we are dedicated to delivering an excellent customer experience tailored to each homeowner. We look forward to continuing to work with you as you go solar.

Feb. 2nd, 2021

kin chau Claremont, CA

We contacted Mike from Zenernet for a consultation about installing a solar system for my house, even later on we decided on hold on the project due my retirement matter, We had an amazing chat with Mike, he was very professional and details on the procedure. he did my son's house not long ago and he is very happy with Mike's work. Mike answered all my questions and concerns that I had about the process and definitely we will call him in case we decide to install the system at the house.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi there - we’re so glad to hear that your consultation with Mike was so informative and enjoyable. Our team aims to ensure that the homeowner’s concerns and questions are addressed as we help you to go solar. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Jan. 29th, 2021

Vincent Adelman Maryville, IL

The rep, Michael, who presented my proposal was well informed with the knowledge and experience needed. We had a long virtual meeting. All my questions and concerns received appropriate responses. The final quote I received was substantially less than others and provided more panels and output. If we do decide to instal a solar array, Zenernet will most likely be our provider.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the feedback, Vincent! We’re glad to hear that our energy consultant delivered a clear proposal to you. Here at Zenernet, we are committed to delivering an excellent customer experience. We appreciate that you’ll consider us when you do decide to go solar.

Jan. 29th, 2021

krysten coy Lansing, IL

I spoke with Mike M today for a consult on getting solar panels. He was great. Great information. Definitely no hassle to purchase with his company. Unfortunately, my credit didn't go through for me to purchase but had it been approved, we definitely would've gone through with it. Thank you Mike for your assistance. I hope my referrals reach you and the outcome is better.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving a review, Krysten! Although going solar didn't work for you this time around, if it ever makes sense in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us - we would love to help!

Jan. 19th, 2021

Mary Muellerleile Oakland, CA

Their staff, especially Michael M, are very customer oriented and helpful.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Mary! We strive to deliver the best customer experience in solar - we're glad you enjoyed working with Michael and our team.

May. 3rd, 2021

Adam Einsohn Brentwood, CA

Robert was very patient and did a great job educating me about solar.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Adam! We follow an education-first approach here at Zenernet and we're glad you learnt about solar with us. Thanks for leaving us a review.

Apr. 28th, 2021

Irving H Merwin Littleton, CO

Professional, knowledgeable and, importantly, patient and available. (No one gets 5s)

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Irving! Thanks for leaving us a review. We're glad you enjoyed working with us.

Apr. 27th, 2021

Enrique Fillmore, CA

Customer support is friendly and efficient. I like the price and contract negotiations.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Enrique! We strive to deliver the best customer experience in solar at competitive prices - we're glad that you enjoyed working with us.

Michael Kohler Monrovia, CA

UPDATE Please disregard my earlier Two Star rating for it was, as promised at that time, my first-month-contact with Zenernet. As I promised also in that post, I would provide periodic updates as my solar system project moves forward. So, why the change in the star rating? JP, the CEO and owner of Zenernet, reached out to me and robustly addressed all the issues in the past post. Further, and importantly, they have given me weekly digital updates which usually pertain to common concerns for all solar panel customers who are in media res. This is great for customers! What is even greater is that Bill, the Project Coordinator for my project, weekly contacts me via the phone about the current status of my project. Through this communication, I have been able to get all the information I needed. Impressively, Bill has also sent relevant PDFs etc., even before our phone call ends. Also, JP has more than once reached out to me, and the conversations I have with him, as well as Bill, have been productive, friendly, and useful. In brief, Zenernet has impressed me and I expect they will continue to build trust with me and their other customers as well as provide what is needed to inform and update us. Thank you JP, Bill and Michael for all that you are doing for me.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Michael - it's great to see how happy you are with your consultation experience, and we're sorry about the rocky start to your installation. We appreciate your willingness to work with us and look forward to improving upon your initial impression. We'll work hard to leave you with a 5-star experience and will keep you posted along the way!

Dec. 18th, 2020

Jessica Rana

Zenernet lost a star for choosing to work with Skyline in my area. Skyline is hard to get a hold of, installed an incorrect fuse which needs to be fixed, got a part that doesn't allow my solar generation to be recorded (waiting for the correct one), and left a huge mess of all their packaging, pipes, and wires they didn't need. My solar is still not turned on (I was estimated for the end of September). It's not Zenernet. They were very accommodating and had quick response times and explained everything. I wish they would work with more reliable crews on the ground though as Skyline has proven to be subpar in my opinion.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Jessica - we're sorry to hear about your poor experience with our installation partner. We'll address this situation with Skyline, and we'll reach out to you to ensure your system is powered on in a timely manner and see what else we can do to help improve your experience. JP Gerken CEO

Nov. 15th, 2019

Gordon Round Lake, IL

I dealt with the owner and every question he was able to answer. We started this process in late june and July and it was done really slow. So right now we're about two months behind. The owner is very professional and very knowledgeable. Ryan, the sales person is very professional and knowledgeable. Everytime I called, he gave me a call back right away.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Gordon - thanks for your review. Glad you found our team to be knowledgeable and professional. We appreciate your patience as we move through your installation. As an emerging solar market, Illinois has presented some challenges for us and other installers. We're doing our best to overcome those as quickly as possible while still maintaining compliance. We'll keep you posted on your status throughout, and please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Oct. 23rd, 2019

Net Wing Discovery Bay, CA

The founder JP Gerkins went above and beyond for being the best in customer service and kindness. Our Solar's has not yet been installed. So far everything is fine. I trust that they will always be customer- focused and attentive to us, their customers not just at the beginning of our relationship but always. JP, Jarrett and Deborah are nothing but awesome. The price is the best in the industry. Look no further but get the Solar's from them.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you Net for the great review! We're happy to have you on board with us and powering your home with sunshine!!

Jun. 26th, 2019

Daniel Varosh Livermore, CA

Set up a phone meeting to discuss possibly using Zenernet. Representative was totally unprepared. We had sent our PG&E bill prior to the meeting. Rep did not have our bill, then found a bill but was not ours and quoted pricing based on someone else usage numbers ave

Jack Eddy Peoria, AZ

Robert was very informative and answered all of our questions. He did not pressure us, just explained everything.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Jack! We're happy to hear that you picked up on one of our top priorities - our no-pressure approach. We value the opinions and needs of homeowners and strive to help you meet them.

Jun. 1st, 2021