Best Company Guarantee Zenernet Logo

Zenernet

9.6

Gayle Cline ,

This is very early stages, but so far I have been very impressed with the process from initial inquiry (an intelligent agent) to meeting arrangements and use of technology, and the integrity and consultant skills of the salesperson.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Gayle! We're glad that you were so impressed with the way Zenernet works to meet each homeowner's needs. We are proud of our technology-enabled processes and our dedicated team of consultants who are always ready to answer any questions you may have.

Rogerjs Los Angeles, CA

Mike was very attentive and designed a great solar system for my home, beating the other prices I got from other companies

Reply from Zenernet

Hi there - thank you for leaving us a review! We're happy to hear that Mike delivered such an excellent customer experience. We make it our goal to design and deliver quality solar systems at competitive prices.

Martin Gallegos ,

Blake was very professional and thorough- zenernet was my first interaction with a solar company and of course with an investment this large I will need to get other quotes- but all other things being equal I wouldn’t hesitate to work with this company.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad that you had a great experience with Zenernet, Martin! It is our goal to provide comprehensive information first. Feel free to contact us if you need any more help while you make your solar decision.

David Thorn Weatherford, TX

Jeff was very knowledgeable and pleasant to talk with. He worked with us to create a system that meets our needs.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome David! We're glad that Jeff was able to work with you to design a system that meets your needs - it is our priority to provide each homeowner with a solar system that fits their needs.

Christopher M Harper Katy, TX

Very informative and engaging consultation.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback Christopher! We're glad that the consultation was so enjoyable. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions.

marko El Cajon, CA

Estimator was friendly and informative. Understood my needs and didn't try to oversell.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi there - Thank you for leaving us a review! We take a no-pressure approach during our consultations and we aim to understand your needs and how best to help you achieve them. We're glad that you had such a good experience working with us.

Julien El Cajon, CA

The experience was enjoyable. Michael was East to talk to and knowledgeable. We were able to talk about the various options and future proofing of the system.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Julien! We're proud to have Michael on our team and we're glad that you enjoyed working with him. You can be certain that you gain an energy partner for life when you go solar with Zenernet.

Bernardo Nuno ,

The presentation was well organized. It was detailed, simple and informative. I liked the idea of using tier one materials, the warranty, cost and the financing. Thanks

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our presentation Bernardo! We take a concise yet informative approach in delivering the information you need to make confident solar decisions. Please contact us if you have any more questions.

James Olson Newbury Park, CA

Michael B. was a great representative for this company. He was extremely patient and he took the time to make sure that I had an understanding of what options were available to me. He showed me several design options as well as several solar panel options. He also explained in detail what the warranty covered. He explained the relationship of cost to the panel size and wattage. His presentation instilled confidence in me that both he and the company had integrity.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome James! We're glad to hear that Micheal delivered such excellent customer service. We aim to show you what options you have and also help you understand what each of them entails. The needs of the homeowner are our top priority and we strive to help you gain the confidence you need to make your solar decisions.

James Ortiz Los Angeles, CA

Willing to listen to my concerns and provide feedback and advice. Thorough presentation of all the options that apply to my specific project. No pressure just the facts. Willing to follow up after I do my due diligence no pressure to sign right now. Knowledgeable about the pros and cons of the equipment they sell.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi James - we're thrilled to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience with our team. Here at Zenernet, we take an education-first approach to make sure that you get the information you need about solar with no pressure. Please reach out to us if we can help you with anything else!

Alina Thompson Livermore, CA

The process was painless and very informative. I received more help than I anticipated.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Alina! We aim to make the process of going solar as smooth and painless as we can for each homeowner. We're glad we could help and we look forward to working with you further!

Dave Oak View, CA

Thorough and professional and very knowledgeable

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for leaving us a review Dave! We're glad that you had such a good experience with us. Please reach out to us if we can help you with anything else.

AErnie Casa Grande, AZ

Jeff was very responsive and informative in providing a quote for a solar system for our house.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi there - thank you for leaving us a review! We're glad that you had such a good customer experience with Jeff. We always aim to design and deliver a solar system suited to each homeowner's need.

Philip Ninan Coppell, TX

Rob was knowledgeable and answered all my questions

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy to hear that Philip! Our Energy Consultants strive to deliver reliable information about solar - we're glad that Rob could answer all your questions. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions.

Ray Athol, MA

Robert was a pleasure to discuss my solar project with. He was very professional and listened to all my needs. the only reason i did not go with Zenernet is i wanted to stay local. Thanks for everything Robert and best to you and your family

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Ray! We're glad that you had such an enjoyable and informative customer experience with Robert. We always aim to deliver reliable solar information to each homeowner while addressing their individual needs. If there is anything else we can help you with, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Jonathan Ashe ,

Mike was awesome in helping us understand the design principles of our project and enjoyable to work with. Nice job.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for your feedback, Jonathan! It's great to hear that you found Mike's presentation so enjoyable. We are committed to helping you gain an understanding and then implementing the solar system that's best for you.

Lia G Maricopa, AZ

Very patient and didn't try to oversell me into buying more than I'll likely need.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi, there - we're glad that you were so impressed with our energy consultant. Here at Zenernet, we emphasize a 100% no-pressure approach during every homeowner's consultation - we are dedicated to your individual needs and helping you achieve them.

Annette Cook Paganelli Novato, CA

Scott was very knowledgeable. Made me very comfortable. I felt that I had received enough information to make my decision.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Annette - we're happy that our team was able to deliver the information you need to make the solar decision that suits you. Delivering an excellent customer experience is our top priority and we're glad that we could do that with you.

Philip Oehlrich Schuyler, NE

He was great, professional, and clear. I has no questions left unanswered and was very satisfied with the information and the way it was presented to me.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Philip! We're happy to know that you were so impressed by our Energy Consultant's presentation and that all your questions were answered. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Brandy R Saint Charles, MO

I was wanting a quick quote because I understand my wants and needs and didn’t want to waste my or the salesman’s time. Brian B. understand that and did exactly that. He gave me a quick quote and explained everything in the perfect way. I haven’t decided which company I will go with but Brian will make my decision easier based on his time and quote.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Brandy! We value your time and needs - our customer experience is designed to provide you with all of the solar information you need in a timely manner. Our team strives to make your solar decision as easy as possible and our competitive pricing reinforces that. We hope to work with you soon.

Ray Rochester, MN

Scott was awesome. He was very thorough and knowledgeable.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Ray! We're glad to hear that you had such an enjoyable and informative time with Scott. Thank you for our feedback.

Ron Aumua Livermore, CA

Scott was great! He had a great presentation and answered all the questions I had.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Ron - we're happy to hear that you were so impressed with Scott's presentation. Our team of professionals is always happy to answer any questions you may have about Solar and about Zenernet.

Janette Vogel Fairfield Bay, AR

I really wanted to buy solar for my home, especially from Scott M. as he is a nice salesman with much information and an excellent personality. Unfortunately, I was not able to purchase at this time. If you can afford to go solar, by all means use Zenernet!!

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Janette, We were glad to see you enjoyed your consultation experience with Scott, but were alarmed by the apparent discrepancy in price. We appreciate you taking time to discuss your proposal with our leadership this weekend - we take pride in helping homeowners understand the full picture of solar pricing and the factors that impact it. Please let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future!

Meiling Liu Turlock, CA

Professional and clear presentation. Easy to understand. Thanks! Scott.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Meiling! We're glad to hear that you found Scott's presentation so enjoyable. On your journey towards solar independence with Zenernet, you gain a reliable solar education.

Laurie A Larkin Morro Bay, CA

Sales expert, Mike, was very knowledgeable, patient, and helpful. No matter what my decision he seemed to really enjoy educating me about solar energy!

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Laurie - it's great to hear that you had such a good experience with us. We are committed to delivering a quality customer experience that is tailored to the homeowner's needs. Thank you for leaving us a review!

Seetharama Spring, TX

Jeff provided all the information for the turnkey installation of solar panel project. He was flexible, cordial and professional providing all the information for the project

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Seethrama! We're happy to hear that Jeff provided all the information for the project. We believe in transparency and delivering an excellent customer experience to each homeowner.

Charlie Bowman Houston, TX

Very informative and very kind and dedicated employee. Awesome personality

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for your feedback Charlie! We have a great team here at Zenernet dedicated to delivering a quality customer experience. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything else.

Kevin Audubon, IA

Very informative, fantastic with numbers,

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Kevin - thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that your experience with us was so informative. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions.

Andrew Holcomb San Antonio, TX

Rob was great and very thorough. Helped answer any questions I had, and took my input into consideration while constructing the the panel layout and quote. Great experience!

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Andrew! Here at Zenernet, we tailor each system to the homeowners' needs and so your input is very important to us. We're happy to hear that Robert answered your questions - we would be glad to answer any more questions you may have.

HL Lee Oakland, CA

Mike did a good job explaining what Zernernet can offer with parts, installation labor, and system warranty. I felt the discussion was very informative and Mike was very straight forward with the answers.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that your experience with Mike was so enjoyable. Our Energy Consultants aim to be informative yet concise - we make sure that you have the information you need to confidently make your solar decisions.

Kim Skomars , NM

Terrific follow up and communication. Spot on assessment of all factors of my eligibility for solar. (We had to say goodbye because the hurtles and the numbers were not adding up for me 😕)

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review Kim! During our consultations, we aim to understand each homeowner's needs for us to effectively guide you to make a decision that's best for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if anything changes.

Rickie Davis Mayer, AZ

Easy to talk with and excellent in knowing solar equipment offered and needed KW for return of investment, No high pressure sales.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Rickie - great to hear that you were so impressed with your chat with our Energy Consultant. Our team is dedicated to delivering reliable information while meeting the needs of the homeowner. We're glad to hear that you picked up on our no-pressure approach as that is a top priority for us.

Mike sharko Woodland Hills, CA

Straight to the point making sure I had everything I needed to know to make an informed decision ( and I had already did my research)Could not have been a better chat....His views are modifying my previous views with the competition. WEEL DONE!

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the feedback Mike! We're happy that we could give you the information you need to make an informed decision - that is what we aim to do with each homeowner. We would be glad to answer any more questions you may have.

Tim Huntzinger Toronto, ON

Zenernet rep. did a fantastic job on answering any questions that we have and put together a quality system for our home.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Tim! Our team aims to deliver quality solar designs and systems that are tailored to your needs. We're glad that you found our service so agreeable.

John DeTroye Aurora, CO

Solid technology, in-depth review of possible installation.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, John! If you have any additional questions that we can help you answer, please let us know.

Alex Ballesteros ,

Mike B. was very knowledgeable, professional, and a pleasure to speak with. I truly appreciated the time he took to answer my questions and also the insight he provided.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Alex - great to hear that you found Mike's presentation so enjoyable. We strive to deliver all the information you need to make a confident decision in solar and we're glad that we could do that for you.

Nick Yap San Diego, CA

Scott M. did an amazing job explaining a bit about the solar panels and technology behind. He clearly showed the cost benefits of moving to solar for my home based on my energy use. He was able to answer any questions I had as well. He is also really pro-active and engaging.

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy to hear that, Nick! If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Robert Urena ,

I am currently inquiring about solar for my home and working with the Representative Mike M, he is very knowledgeable professional , he has been very clear and honest with me I am looking forward to working with him on my future solar project.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review, Robert! We look forward to working with you as well - let us know if you need anything in the meantime.

Allison Hegerfeld Alpine, TX

I needed some information about getting solar into a house I will be building in Far West Texas. Jeffrey D. was amazing....he gave me lots of info, spent a great deal of time with me. I will be back in touch as we begin to build in the next 6-8 months! Thanks fir excellent customer service!!

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review Allison! We're so glad that your experience with us was informative and comprehensive. We look forward to working with you soon.

Robert Al-Malak Mesa, AZ

Scott M. was very professional and knew exactly what he was talking about. It made me feel secure about the company, we haven't decided on the solar provider that we are going for but Zenernet is one at the top of the list.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Robert! Our team of professionals is committed to delivering a comprehensive presentation on solar - we're glad to hear that Scott was able to make you feel secure in our vision and service delivery. Please feel free to reach out with any further questions you may have to make it easier for you to decide.

Keith McCurry El Dorado Hills, CA

Transparent real discussion. Walked through the design with me in real time. Their design technology and quote software blows away the competition.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Keith! We're happy to hear you were impressed by our technology and our remote process.

Michael McKim ,

Zenernet installed my solar system in December of 2019 and the system has been everything promised and more. I’m now ready for a full system battery storage and my only call was to Zenernet. I had such a great experience with them before I knew I didn’t need to look anywhere else. Michael, the Zenernet representative, was very knowledgeable, attentive and easy to work with for my battery storage system. I highly recommend them.

Reply from Zenernet

We're so glad to hear that, Michael! When you go solar with Zenernet, you gain an energy partner for life - if you ever have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Deborah Araiza San Bernardino, CA

We had a excellent experience with Mike he was very informative and knowledgeable with his expertise we learned the importance of Solar! Thank you for all the necessary information.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Deborah! We're glad to hear you learned more about going solar. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out.

Frank Mercado San Diego, CA

Our customer representative was very pleasant to work with and was very knowledgeable in all aspects, also I have seen great reviews about Zenernet and want the best for my home!!

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear Frank! We take pride in your and all our homeowner's reviews as they are a reflection of the quality of our customer service. We look forward to working with you to achieve energy independence.

Victor Chan San Jose, CA

Salesperson was very knowledgeable about the product and the industry.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review Victor! We're glad to hear that you had such an informative experience with our team.

Vince Las Vegas, NV

I loved that there was no pressure and Scott was very informative. He was able to answer most of my questions right on the spot.

Reply from Zenernet

We're so glad to hear that Vince! Our team strives to deliver an informative presentation while ensuring that you feel no-pressure throughout the process. It's great to hear that your questions were answered - we would be happy to answer any more questions you may have.

Ramin Emami San Jose, CA

Timely, consistent and very helpful in answering the questions in learning to go solar. Thanks alot

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Ramin - thank you for your feedback. We are glad that your experience with us was so enjoyable. It is our goal that each homeowner has the information they need to make confident solar decisions.

Craig Wickenkamp ,

From the very beginning Jeff was not at all a high pressure salesman like many other solar companies that we have consulted with. Jeff explained your product from beginning to end perfectly with our complete understanding . Jeff is definitely a great addition to your company now and for years to come. He was personable/ & communicated in terms that we could completely understood. If solar is in our budget in the years to come we would definitely contact Jeff as our number one solar professional. Zenernet has a great solar system. Thank you Jeff for your time and your great communication skills and professionalism! Jeff totally understood where our budget stands now and we appreciate that he was not a high pressure salesman !!

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the feedback Craig! We're so glad that you picked up on our no-pressure approach. With each of our homeowners, we take an education-first approach. We aim to answer all your questions and give you the information you need to gain a better understanding of solar. Our top priority is delivering an excellent customer experience as well as quality solar products. We are proud to have Jeff on our team of capable professionals and we are glad that you think so too! We hope to work with you soon.

Arthur Las Vegas, NV

Jeff, my sales rep, has been very professional throughout the whole process. One of the things I mentioned was that most sales person want to sell what they think you need rather than, doing a need assessment. Thus, he took the time to understand my needs assessments.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review, Arthur! You touched on a very important point - Zenernet's dedication to understanding each homeowner's individual needs. That's one of our top priorities, so we're happy to hear you noticed that.

Sylvia Arvada, CO

Taylor could answer all my questions. She was totally comfortable and effective with the remote meeting. I think we were very productive with our time. I feel prepared to make a decision on a solar purchase.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Sylvia! We'll never waste your time at Zenernet - our customer experience is designed to provide you with all of the solar information you need in a quick and timely manner. It's great to hear that you felt prepared and informed to make your decision after a productive consultation with Taylor.