Zenernet is focused on perfecting the experience of going solar, and hundreds of positive reviews are testament to that focus. Zenernet's mission is to "Accelerate Energy Independence for All", and the company pursues that goal by making home solar easy, financially accessible, and risk-free for homeowners of all kinds. With Zenernet, customers will enjoy an informative and pressure-free consultation process, as well as get a system that's backed by industry-leading warranties and paired with innovative technology to help customers get even more value.

The Good

• No-Pressure Consultations
  • High Quality Equipment
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Innovative Technology Package

No Pressure Consultations

With Zenernet, the process begins with a personalized, no-pressure consultation, during which customers will collaborate with a Zenernet representative on the design and features of their system. They'll be able to make decisions on the type and placement of panels and other components, making for a system that's uniquely theirs.

High Quality Equipment

Zenernet offers a variety of high quality solar panel and inverter options, including panels manufactured by Trina, Silfab, Solar World, Hanwha, Canadian Solar, Panasonic, LG, Solaria, Hyundai, and Jinko, and inverters produced by SolarEdge, Enphase, and SMA. With such a wide array of panel and inverter brands to choose from, customers can be confident that they will receive a built-to-last solar energy system that fits their needs and budget.

Lengthy Warranties

Each Zenernet solar PV system comes with a 25-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation, as well as a 25-year equipment warranty, which covers system components such as the panels and inverter. These are some of the lengthiest warranties offered in the solar industry.

Innovative Technology Package

With each system, Zenernet includes an innovative technology package designed to help customers get the most value possible from their system. In addition to solar monitoring through Sense Solar, Zenernet offers Sense smart home technology, which monitors home energy consumption down to individual appliances and devices, making it easy to reduce consumption and increase the percentage of usage offset by the system. Zenernet also has a generous, unlimited referral program that pays customers to help their friends and neighbors go solar. Best of all, it's all found in one place: the Zenernet Advocator app.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Zenernet operates in Arizona, California, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Nevada, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Texas, which means that consumers who live elsewhere will not be able to take advantage of the company's services.

The Bottom Line

Zenernet is a solar energy company that is highly focused on serving and providing value for its customers. The company offers a variety of high quality equipment options, lengthy warranties, and a helpful customer homeowner portal. If you live in Arizona, California, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Nevada, Massachusetts, New Jersey, or Texas, Zenernet is definitely worth looking into.

Zenernet Frequently Asked Questions

How does going solar with Zenernet work?

Zenernet is focused on making the process of going solar easy and stress-free. Our sales process is entirely remote — our consultants will not need to come to your home. We start with a no-pressure consultation to educate you and answer all your questions about going solar. Then, we’ll work with you to design a system that looks and performs the way you want it to. We’ll discuss pricing and financing options and evaluate your expected return on investment. Once we reach an agreement, we’ll schedule your home visit and installation. Nothing to it!

How much does a solar energy system from Zenernet cost?

Zenernet is relentlessly committed to driving down the cost of going solar. Our mission is to Accelerate Energy Independence for All, and we know the best way to do that is to make the numbers add up for more homeowners considering going solar. Our prices are competitive and transparent — we won’t waste your time with unnecessary markups and haggling over nickels and dimes.

What solar panels does Zenernet use?

Zenernet has access to almost every panel on the market. Our approach is hardware agnostic — rather than selling on a recognizable brand name, we evaluate the market and the customer’s needs to find the best fit possible. This way, we can ensure great performance at a great value, for every customer. However, if you have a specific panel model or manufacturer you prefer, we can source it for you to use in your system.

What happens if something breaks or goes wrong with my solar system?

Zenernet offers some of the strongest warranties in the industry. We offer a 25-year workmanship warranty that covers both your system and your roof against any material defects or damages caused by installation for 25 years. We also use hardware and panels with strong manufacturer’s warranties. In the unlikely event you experience a problem with your system, you can rest assured it will be covered by warranty with Zenernet.

How long does it take for Zenernet to install panels?

In most markets we operate in, we can have a system installed within 30–45 days. However, installation timelines vary by location and season and can take longer in some circumstances. We’ll always be transparent with expected installation timelines, so you won’t have to deal with any surprises.

Does Zenernet offer solar monitoring?

Yes, Zenernet includes standard solar production monitoring so you’ll be able to keep tabs on your system’s production and monitor trends over time. In addition, Zenernet offers Sense* smart home technology, an innovative consumption monitoring technology that provides insight into how you consume energy, right down to individual appliances. This can help you be more efficient in your home energy usage and get even more value from your system.

*Sense is not available in all cases — ask your Zenernet energy consultant for more details

How many states is Zenernet in?

Zenernet is active in these states: Arizona, California, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Nevada, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Texas.

Zenernet is always looking for opportunities to expand, so if you don’t see your state on the list, check back soon!

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Scubacoz

March 6th, 2020 Bowling Green, MO

I saw Zenernet in a review rating and was pleasantly surprised by the pricing and support provided by Isa.

Mar 17, 2020

Great to hear - we pride ourselves on competitive pricing and an outstanding customer experience!

Rick

March 6th, 2020 Chicago, IL

Greg was really helpful and informative. He made the process very user friendly.

Mar 17, 2020

Thanks Rick - glad to hear you enjoyed our process!

Carter Chen

March 6th, 2020 Round Lake, IL

Isa was very friendly and he was nicely explain a lot of details about solar.

Mar 17, 2020

Great to hear Carter - thanks for working with us!

Dana

March 5th, 2020 Springfield, VA

Mike M. was very helpful and did not pressure us. We are still deciding but really like Mike and the ZENERNET brand!

Mar 17, 2020

Awesome Dana! Let us know how else we can help.

D. Young

March 5th, 2020 Menifee, CA

My experience with Mike was great, he was extremely knowledgeable and patient. Very easy and pleasant to speak with.

Mar 13, 2020

Great to hear - thanks for working with us!

Chris

March 5th, 2020 Frankfort, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I found them rated pretty highly on-line so I called them to get quick advice & education on Solar installation and product options, (before I made a big mistake). No pushy sales pitch or empty promises about what their company will do (over the others), just useful information and guidance. I will definitely be reaching out to Zenernet when we are finally ready to make a purchase. Thank you for your professionalism and candor.

Mar 13, 2020

Great to hear Chris - we look forward to helping when you're ready to move forward with solar!

Brooke Raley

March 5th, 2020 El Centro, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I really liked the overall presentation of the solar panels. It was simple and easy to follow.

Mar 13, 2020

Thanks Brooke - glad you had a great experience!

Ricky Mahaney

March 5th, 2020 San Antonio, TX

Greg was great through the whole process. I appreciate his help and knowledge.

Feb 26, 2020

We take pride in not being pushy - thanks for working with us, Ricky!

Paolo Basilio

March 4th, 2020 Hollister, CA

Isa was an awesome sales rep, he walked me through the design, and adjusted things based on my request. Was well informed, and helped answer many questions i had. Hands down awesome.

Mar 17, 2020

Great to hear Paolo - our consultants are the best in the business!

Lonnie Hatchell

March 4th, 2020 New Braunfels, TX

They responded very quickly and were very professional and knowledgeable. Very easy to work with.

Feb 26, 2020

We pride ourselves on being informative - glad that was your experience with us!

Frank

March 4th, 2020 Surprise, AZ

Isa did a great job explaining Zenernet products and services. Thank you

Mar 17, 2020

Great to hear Frank - let us know how else we can help!

james h walker

March 4th, 2020 Mesa, AZ

answered all my questions was very professional and knowledgeable on solar He was selling all the time but not a hard sell Liked that a lot

Mar 17, 2020

Awesome James - we make it a point to never pressure and hard sell. Thanks for working with us!

Haitao

March 4th, 2020 San Diego, CA

I had a consultation with ISA Z today. He is very professional and knowledgeable. Great experience!

Mar 17, 2020

Glad you had a great experience - thanks for working with us!

Roy Powell

March 4th, 2020 San Angelo, TX

I haven’t bought anything from them yet, but Gregg has been professional and informative about the solar system and processes.

Mar 17, 2020

Great to hear Roy - let us know how else we can help!

J Duncan

March 3rd, 2020 Topeka, KS

Mike did an excellent job explaining the all the details from setup, config, warranty, and products regarding addition of solar panels in detail.

Mar 25, 2020

Great to hear - thanks for working with us!

Tracy Ijams

March 2nd, 2020 Tucson, AZ

Do you sis save me from making a big mistake. He was truthful and knew what he was talking about. Isa is a keeper Zenernet!!👍🏻

Mar 02, 2020

Glad we were able to help Tracy - our consultants are the best in the business when it comes to solar knowledge and transparency. Thanks for working with us!

Katherine Miller

February 29th, 2020 Great Barrington, MA

Fabulous service, Mike was friendly and informative, the whole process was very transparent, no pressure, with lots of options that are clearly explained. Zenernet has been the easiest solar provider to work with so far!

Mar 02, 2020

Great to hear Katherine - we work hard to make things easy and informative for our customers. Thanks for working with us!

Xavier Ramirez

February 28th, 2020 Bolingbrook, IL

Michael explain everything in detail so I can understand what my options are. Also very professional and talked with me not at me or down to me. It was a pleasure speaking with him.

Mar 02, 2020

The pleasure is ours! Great to hear about your positive experience. Thanks for working with us!

Andrea Verbeek

February 28th, 2020 Chicago, IL

Isa was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. He was great to work with.

Mar 02, 2020

Great to hear Andrea - thanks for working with us!

Cheng Wei Tang

February 28th, 2020 Concord, CA

Mike B is an excellent sales person for Zenernet. I haven’t heard of this company before and was apprehensive; however, Mike put my mind at ease immediately with his professionalism and knowledges of solar energy. Kudos to Zenernet for having great employees.

Mar 02, 2020

Awesome Cheng Wei - we only take the best on our sales team, and arm them with a thorough understanding of solar and how to use it to benefit our customers. Great to hear that you've enjoyed working with us!

Karoleen Francis

February 27th, 2020 Arcadia, CA

The consultation was the best I’ve seen of all the companies I’ve received quotes from. It’s very transparent. Mike, our sales consultant, shared his screen with us and we could see how changes in the system impact the price. I appreciate that over being given an arbitrary estimate. We haven’t made a decision yet but Zenernet is at the top of our list.

Mar 02, 2020

Great to hear Karoleen - it's very important to us to be transparent with our pricing and sales process. We've put lots of thought and work into making our consultation the best in solar, and we're glad you found it helpful!

Michael Hayes

February 26th, 2020 Mesa, AZ

Very understanding about his product. Yes the right questions.

Mar 02, 2020

Great to hear Michael - thanks for working with us!

Conniet

February 26th, 2020 Antioch, CA

I like the convenience of handling the transaction over the phone and the computer. My representative Heather M was extremely helpful.

Feb 26, 2020

Great to hear Conniet - our consultation process is definitely convenient! Thanks for reaching out.

Don

February 26th, 2020 Phoenix, AZ

My initial communication was very pleasant and informative.

Feb 26, 2020

Thanks Don - the pleasure's ours!

RYAN gonzaga

February 26th, 2020 Bell Gardens, CA

Michael B was a friendly and knowledgeable rep who helped me with an initial consultation.

Feb 26, 2020

Great to hear Ryan - look forward to working with you!

Wallace Wong

February 25th, 2020 Sunnyvale, CA

My experience is great. My consultant did a great job explaining to me the different options available. I appreciate the transparency in the design process.

Feb 26, 2020

Great to hear Wallace - thanks for working with us!

shane spray

February 25th, 2020 Queen Creek, AZ

Greg L was a tremendous help evaluating our possible solar panel needs. His presentation of relevant data was through and gave us all the information we needed. I would recommend Greg and Zenernet in a heartbeat. Shane Spray

Feb 14, 2020

Awesome Shane - thanks for working with us!

Ron

February 25th, 2020 Katy, TX

Pros: 1. Greg was very knowledgeable and could explain concepts easily. I’ve spoken to two other solar companies (Sun Run and a small local provider) and Greg was the better communicator. 2. The Zenernet customer experience was the best and I like that there are apps that I could use to monitor the solar panels and “package” the system details and history for the next homeowner if/when I sell my home. 3. Zenernet offers the most flexibility in design, best APR for financing, and best warranty Cons: none

Feb 26, 2020

All pros, no cons! That's what we like to see! Thanks for sharing your experience, Ron - glad it was such a positive one. Let us know how else we can help!

Frank

February 24th, 2020 Henderson, NV

I learned from them some vital info about what a solar system can or cannot do.

Feb 26, 2020

Glad to hear Frank - thanks for working with us!

Paul

February 22nd, 2020 Mill Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very informative and patient in answering all of my questions. Many different options discussed——different panels, their costs, size, roof placements. Done on line, I n real time.

Feb 26, 2020

Thanks Paul - glad you had a great experience with us!

Bruce

February 22nd, 2020 Huntington Beach, CA

He was very pleasant and informative. Was not pushy at all and addressed all my questions.

Feb 26, 2020

Awesome Bruce - thanks for working with us!

Jenny

February 22nd, 2020 Sacramento, CA

The general explanation for getting a quote for solar panels was very professional.

Great to hear Jenny!

Travis Williams

February 22nd, 2020 Romeoville, IL

Non pushy, took the time to answer all of my questions and walk me through designs and costs. Isa was excellent and I look forward to continuing to work with them.

Feb 26, 2020

We look forward to working with you too Travis - glad you've had a great experience so far!

Dave

February 21st, 2020 Fountain Hills, AZ

Greg did well. Answered all my questions and did a very professional job of presenting his company and range of product options...

Feb 26, 2020

Great to hear Dave - glad we could help!

wilmer stuckey

February 21st, 2020 Longview, TX

mike was great .easy to understand program!

Feb 26, 2020

Thanks Wilmer - let us know how else we can help!

Erick Romero

February 21st, 2020 Tucson, AZ

Great customer service, Heather was very patient and knowledgeable

Feb 26, 2020

Glad to hear Erick - let us know how else we can help!

Juan franco

February 21st, 2020 Chicago, IL

Mike explained all the contract terms, panel location on roof , warranty, finance, answered all questions, great attitude, friendly, patient, we had a great experience while getting informed about solar.

Feb 26, 2020

Awesome, Juan - glad to hear you had such a great experience!

Lucian Naum

February 20th, 2020 Gilroy, CA

Great experience and good education with no sales pressure.Very knowledgeable and pleasant guy. Thank you Mike we’ll be talking again L.N.

Feb 26, 2020

Thanks Lucian - we'll look forward to talking with you again soon!

Dave

February 20th, 2020 Hayward, CA

The reps are great, Like Heather. She is an expert and great resource of info. Heather provides info on the latest tech, sound system design and is very responsive to questions.

Feb 26, 2020

Awesome Dave - glad you've enjoyed your experience with us!

Thomas Davis

February 19th, 2020 Bakersfield, CA

Consultant Greg was very informative, knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions. Wasn't sure what to expect or exactly what to look / ask for. Greg made the process simple.

Feb 26, 2020

Great to hear Thomas - we specialize in making solar simple!

Nilesh Kansara

February 18th, 2020 Austin, TX

Isa was really thorough in presenting the plan and was very patient in working with me. Thanks

Feb 26, 2020

Awesome Nilesh - thanks for working with us!

Coach Taylor

February 18th, 2020 New Lenox, IL

Our phone consultation with Heather was informative and friendly as we explore our options of going solar. She was patient with us as we had a lot of questions. Following her screen online was a nice option to have to see the proposal.

Feb 26, 2020

We're always happy to answer questions - glad you've enjoyed working with us!

Andrew Y Lee

February 17th, 2020 Wylie, TX

It was great experience get to knowing solar system with great step by step explanation by Mike.

Feb 26, 2020

Great to hear Andrew - thanks for working with us!

Greg

February 16th, 2020 Chicago, IL

A very special thank you to Mike M for the very educational, no-pressure phone consultation. Martha and I are going into solar knowing next to nothing, and Mike really helped us understand what it takes to go solar with Zenernet. We are relieved that we can sign up with 0-down and make low payments instead of paying our utility an arm and a leg!

Feb 26, 2020

Awesome, Greg - glad we were able to help you save money and gain independence from your utility!

Chipwood3

February 15th, 2020 Aubrey, TX

Mike was awesome. Very knowledgeable, thorough and presented options that met my needs. Excellent experience. Looking forward to the project!!

Feb 26, 2020

We're looking forward to your project too - thanks for going solar with us!

Jon Corke

February 15th, 2020 ,

Very informative and low pressure consultation and an overall pleasurable experience.

Feb 26, 2020

Thanks Jon - glad to help!

Charles

February 14th, 2020 Dallas, TX

A good overview of the project. Well explained.

Feb 14, 2020

Awesome Charles - let us know how else we can help!

George

February 14th, 2020 Arlington, TX

Heather really clarified the whole solar process. We really liked the interactive program online. If you are not able to meet face to face, this is a great way to make initial contact. She explained everything with expertise. Thanks.

Feb 14, 2020

Thanks George - our remote consultation is definitely convenient. Glad you enjoyed it!

Adam

February 14th, 2020 Elgin, IL

Very friendly, lots of information, easy to talking, great experience.

Feb 14, 2020

Great to hear Adam - thanks for working with us!

Gary Vertreese

February 13th, 2020 Las Vegas, NV

I have been looking at " solar", for quite some time. This morning I had the good fortune to find "Zenernet", quite a name. More specifically I was connected to Ryan G. In a very short period of time, I realized that I was speaking to someone that actually knew what they were talking about, he answered all of my questions while also educating me about solar. The most impressive part of our meeting was his not being an overbearing salesperson while extolling the virtues of "Zenernet solar". I will be doing business with Zenernet.

Feb 14, 2020

Great to hear Gary - we take pride in educating our customers and allowing them to make an informed decision without pressure. We look forward to helping you go solar!