Zenernet is focused on perfecting the experience of going solar, and hundreds of positive reviews are testament to that focus. Zenernet's mission is to "Accelerate Energy Independence for All", and the company pursues that goal by making home solar easy, financially accessible, and risk-free for homeowners of all kinds. With Zenernet, customers will enjoy an informative and pressure-free consultation process, as well as get a system that's backed by industry-leading warranties and paired with innovative technology to help customers get even more value.

The Good

• No-Pressure Consultations
  • High Quality Equipment
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Innovative Technology Package

No Pressure Consultations

With Zenernet, the process begins with a personalized, no-pressure consultation, during which customers will collaborate with a Zenernet representative on the design and features of their system. They'll be able to make decisions on the type and placement of panels and other components, making for a system that's uniquely theirs.

High Quality Equipment

Zenernet offers a variety of high quality solar panel and inverter options, including panels manufactured by Trina, Silfab, Solar World, Hanwha, Canadian Solar, Panasonic, LG, Solaria, Hyundai, and Jinko, and inverters produced by SolarEdge, Enphase, and SMA. With such a wide array of panel and inverter brands to choose from, customers can be confident that they will receive a built-to-last solar energy system that fits their needs and budget.

Lengthy Warranties

Each Zenernet solar PV system comes with a 25-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation, as well as a 25-year equipment warranty, which covers system components such as the panels and inverter. These are some of the lengthiest warranties offered in the solar industry.

Innovative Technology Package

With each system, Zenernet includes an innovative technology package designed to help customers get the most value possible from their system. In addition to solar monitoring through Sense Solar, Zenernet offers Sense smart home technology, which monitors home energy consumption down to individual appliances and devices, making it easy to reduce consumption and increase the percentage of usage offset by the system. Zenernet also has a generous, unlimited referral program that pays customers to help their friends and neighbors go solar. Best of all, it's all found in one place: the Zenernet Advocator app.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Zenernet operates in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Nevada, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming, which means that consumers who live elsewhere will not be able to take advantage of the company's services.

The Bottom Line

Zenernet is a solar energy company that is highly focused on serving and providing value for its customers. The company offers a variety of high quality equipment options, lengthy warranties, and a helpful customer homeowner portal. If you live in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Nevada, Texas, Utah, or Wyoming, Zenernet is definitely worth looking into.

Zenernet Frequently Asked Questions

How does going solar with Zenernet work?

Zenernet is focused on making the process of going solar easy and stress-free. Our sales process is entirely remote — our consultants will not need to come to your home. We start with a no-pressure consultation to educate you and answer all your questions about going solar. Then, we’ll work with you to design a system that looks and performs the way you want it to. We’ll discuss pricing and financing options and evaluate your expected return on investment. Once we reach an agreement, we’ll schedule your home visit and installation. Nothing to it!

How much does a solar energy system from Zenernet cost?

Zenernet is relentlessly committed to driving down the cost of going solar. Our mission is to Accelerate Energy Independence for All, and we know the best way to do that is to make the numbers add up for more homeowners considering going solar. Our prices are competitive and transparent — we won’t waste your time with unnecessary markups and haggling over nickels and dimes.

What solar panels does Zenernet use?

Zenernet has access to almost every panel on the market. Our approach is hardware agnostic — rather than selling on a recognizable brand name, we evaluate the market and the customer’s needs to find the best fit possible. This way, we can ensure great performance at a great value, for every customer. However, if you have a specific panel model or manufacturer you prefer, we can source it for you to use in your system.

What happens if something breaks or goes wrong with my solar system?

Zenernet offers some of the strongest warranties in the industry. We offer a 25-year workmanship warranty that covers both your system and your roof against any material defects or damages caused by installation for 25 years. We also use hardware and panels with strong manufacturer’s warranties. In the unlikely event you experience a problem with your system, you can rest assured it will be covered by warranty with Zenernet.

How long does it take for Zenernet to install panels?

In most markets we operate in, we can have a system installed within 30–45 days. However, installation timelines vary by location and season and can take longer in some circumstances. We’ll always be transparent with expected installation timelines, so you won’t have to deal with any surprises.

Does Zenernet offer solar monitoring?

Yes, Zenernet includes standard solar production monitoring so you’ll be able to keep tabs on your system’s production and monitor trends over time. In addition, Zenernet offers Sense* smart home technology, an innovative consumption monitoring technology that provides insight into how you consume energy, right down to individual appliances. This can help you be more efficient in your home energy usage and get even more value from your system.

*Sense is not available in all cases — ask your Zenernet energy consultant for more details

How many states is Zenernet in?

Zenernet is active in 16 states: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Rhode Island, Texas, and Utah.

We continually look for opportunities to expand, so if you don’t see your state on the list, check back soon!

Annette Curin

February 7th, 2020 Willowbrook, IL

I called Rayan for information on solar energy. He was amazing and very honest and truthful in everything he told me. Which made me make my decision easier. Thanks to him my anxiety to get solar panels is much less. I’m more confident now in making my decision about solar! Thank you

Feb 11, 2020

Awesome, Annette - helping homeowners reach a decision they're comfortable with is our top priority. Glad we could help you!

Rich Watts

February 7th, 2020 Phoenix, AZ

The company rates high and Mike was very forthcoming with all the + and _ of my install.

Feb 11, 2020

Great to hear Rich - thanks for working with us!

Timothy Ricks

February 7th, 2020 West Jordan, UT

Quick to respond and clearly answer all my questions.

Feb 11, 2020

Awesome, Timothy - let us know how else we can help!

Paul Salber

February 7th, 2020 Lunenburg, MA

Mike M was great... explained everything and was precise and punctual.

Feb 11, 2020

Great to hear Paul - thanks for working with us!

Tibor

February 7th, 2020 North Hills, CA

So far I have a great experience with Zenernet. my contact person Heather is a very knowledgeable, professional. She is very easy to talk to. She had answered all my questions no matter how many times I have called her.

Feb 11, 2020

Hi Tibor - glad to hear you've had a great experience so far! We're always happy to take your calls and answer your questions. Thanks for working with us!

Brian W.

February 7th, 2020 West Chicago, IL

Thank you Zenernet and Mike M for the phone meeting. I really think the educational presentation was cool. Looking forward to working with you!

Feb 11, 2020

Awesome, Brian - glad you found the process educational. Let us know how else we can help!

Tom Condi

February 7th, 2020 ,

I am interested in solar and Mike M made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process GO CHIEFS!

Feb 11, 2020

Great to hear Tom! Thanks for working with us and let us know how else we can help. Go Chiefs!

Richard

February 7th, 2020 Hurricane, UT

Knowledgeable crew, not pushy, nice to talk with

Feb 11, 2020

Thanks Richard - glad we could help!

Mike

February 7th, 2020 Columbia, MO

I’m glad I contacted Zenernet about my solar options. Heather has been such a huge help with my plans moving forward.

Feb 11, 2020

Great to hear Mike - let us know how else we can help!

Steven Carpenter

February 5th, 2020 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Looked at solar panels from multiple companies and found Zenernet to be the best. Greg was patient with all of our questions and gave my family the best deal by far. So glad we are getting solar panels from Zenernet.

Feb 11, 2020

Great to hear Steven! We work hard to give our customers the best experience in solar. Thanks for working with us!

PT22

February 5th, 2020 Glendale, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Process of getting our solar panels could not have been more easy and thorough! From the presentation process (thanks Greg!) when we learned all about the product and how our home and the environment could benefit, to the seamless install it was done professionally and with constant contact from the project manager. Our questions were always answered immediately. Zenernet knows solar and I plan to refer to them to anyone who is even slightly interested. Thanks again!

Feb 11, 2020

We're thrilled you had such a great experience with us throughout the process! Thanks for choosing Zenernet, and we'll look forward to your referrals!

Sdchargers707

February 4th, 2020 San Francisco, CA

Hands down the best experience ive had during my search for a solar provider. Greg has been extremely helpful.

Feb 05, 2020

That's great to hear - we work hard to provide the best customer experience in solar!

tom c

February 4th, 2020 Rockland, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very informative and accommodating. Greg went above and beyond to address my concerns and even considered unique configurations/challenges for how best to suit my needs. Hoping to work with them in the future.

Feb 05, 2020

Awesome, Tom - we'll always help our customers find an ideal solution! Look forward to working with you.

Marshall Perry

February 4th, 2020 Austin, TX

Mike was awesome! Super helpful and knowledgeable

Feb 05, 2020

Great to hear Marshall - thanks for working with us!

Terri Hall

February 4th, 2020 Schenectady, NY

Your reps conduct their business by phone or email which is not personalized service...For someone like me I would much rather conduct business old school...face to face..A long document was sent to me for my signature via my phone and there were some sections I didn't understand and some that were different than the project I had discussed..I talked to your rep by phone and expressed my reservations informing him that I would continue to shop around therefore making null and void any previous discussions...He continued to call and text trying to swsde me to come on board with your company with tactics that I don't agree with including bad mouthing your competitors...This is not good business practice and I don't appreciate being harassed and coerresed...Your employees probably work on commissions and quotas and want to make sure that they get as many sales as possible but decorum and great customer relationships are paramount for the customer to feel comfortable with any company that they are dealing with....Thank you THERESA MURPHY HALL ☘️

Feb 05, 2020

Hi Terri - we appreciate you bringing these concerns to our attention. It's our policy to never negatively frame our competitors. In fact, as a mission-driven company, we hope that all homeowners are able to go solar and reap the benefits of doing so, whether with us or one of our competitors. Additionally, it is never our intention to pressure prospective customers. Our remote contact model, based on phone calls, text messages, and the like, is convenient in most cases, but we understand how those methods can come off as pressure tactics. We'll review our practices and how they were implemented in your case. We'd love to speak with you regarding your experience and hope we're able to alleviate your concerns. Thanks again for your feedback. -JP Gerken, Founder & CEO

Kj K

February 4th, 2020 Phoenix, AZ

Knowledgeable, good listener to my questions, excellent presentation, and able to accomplish changes quickly and explaining them.

Feb 05, 2020

Glad to hear! Let us know what else we can do to help.

Arnold

February 4th, 2020 San Bruno, CA

Mike is really nice the whole process. He is very patient going over each details with me

Feb 05, 2020

Great to hear Arnold - thanks for working with us!

Rebecca West

February 4th, 2020 Phoenix, AZ

Really appreciated the low pressure solar consultation from Mike M. We plan on discussing the proposal he created and going solar with Zenernet in 2020.

Feb 05, 2020

Awesome, Rebecca - we look forward to helping you go solar! Thanks for working with us.

Paola

February 4th, 2020 Anaheim, CA

Great communication regarding the exact process and entailment of the work to be done. Was given a very competitive quote with reliable LG solar panels and a great financing plan, Ryan was honest and great to work with, thank you for making it easy to choose the plan that best fits our lifestyle!

Feb 05, 2020

Glad you've enjoyed your experience with us Paola!

Karen Bowen

January 30th, 2020 Lakewood, CA

Mike explained things very well. He is personable and thorough. I told him from the beginning that I'm checking several companies and I appreciate that he didn't pressure me. We agreed that he can call me again next week. I am a person who takes a long time to make decisions so I appreciate that he didn't pressure me but made me feel comfortable.

Feb 05, 2020

Great to hear Karen - we certainly won't pressure you and look forward to helping you make a decision you're comfortable with!

[email protected]

January 29th, 2020 La Verne, CA

Mike M was very informative , gave us a lot of choices to make a good decision, unfortunately we preferred a company from our state. THANKS for everything Mike

Jan 29, 2020

Glad to hear you had a positive experience with us - congratulations on going solar!

Spencer Williams

January 29th, 2020 Lancaster, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great service!!! ISA is one of the most nicest people to help me.

Jan 29, 2020

Great to hear Spencer - thanks for working with us!

Jon Leach

January 29th, 2020 Nampa, ID

Ryan G showed honesty and integrity as we considered all options.

Jan 29, 2020

Thanks for working with us Jon - glad you've enjoyed the experience!

Larry Levine

January 28th, 2020 Chicago, IL

Had a great proposal experience with Mike M and plan on going solar with Zenernet before summer.

Jan 29, 2020

Awesome, Larry - we're excited to have you on board!

Michael Altobelli

January 28th, 2020 Murrieta, CA

Mike was extremely professional, he explained the process of buying a solar systems vs leasing, which it was more cost effective to own. I appreciate the details he presented. Much thanks. Mike Altobelli.

Jan 29, 2020

Glad we were able to provide useful information - thanks for working with us!

Bill Grand

January 28th, 2020 Greenwood Village, CO

Had a great experience with Mike M going over all my solar options. I enjoyed the low pressure proposal and am considering going solar with Zenernet!

Jan 29, 2020

Great to hear Bill - let us know how else we can help!

Drea F.

January 28th, 2020 Lee's Summit, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service and amazing products! I highly recommend!

Jan 29, 2020

Great to hear Drea - thanks for working with us!

Matt M.

January 28th, 2020 Kansas City, MO

Mike was super helpful and informative while assessing my solar needs. I am definitely considering a long-term relationship with Zenernet.

Jan 29, 2020

We'd love to earn your business Matt - let us know what else we can do to help!

Margaret O

January 28th, 2020 Rockford, IL

Andrew was super informative and easy to talk to. My husband and I are still discussing the idea of going solar but I couldn’t have asked for a better person to explain the benefits then Andrew.

Jan 29, 2020

Great to hear, Margaret - let us know how else we can help in your decision-making process!

Ms Rollie

January 24th, 2020 Lee's Summit, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I absolutely loved the company! Nice doing business with them...would recommend

Jan 25, 2020

We're glad you enjoyed working with us - thanks for your business!

Jenise Isaak

January 24th, 2020 Independence, MO

Great service and informative! Definitely recommend!

Jan 25, 2020

Thanks Jenise - we appreciate your business!

Bianca VR

January 24th, 2020 Kansas City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I recieved such great customer service. The work was completed in a timely

Jan 25, 2020

Thanks Bianca - glad we could help!

Megan Porter

January 24th, 2020 Kansas City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Extremely easy to work with and very reasonable pricing!!

Jan 25, 2020

Awesome Megan - thanks for considering us!

Ross Evans

January 24th, 2020 Lenexa, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Heather was fantastic!! Would absolutely recommend!!

Jan 25, 2020

Great to hear Ross - thanks for working with us!

Angela Mattis

January 24th, 2020 Kansas City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I spoke with so many solar companies and Zenernet was the most professional and informative! I’ll be referring them to everyone I possibly can!

Jan 25, 2020

Great to hear Angela! Thanks for working with us.

Charles Parkins

January 24th, 2020 New Orleans, LA

Heather answered my call while driving to work and arranged to return my call after she arrived, which she did. She was friendly and knowledgeable and worked out a solar system for my home. She answered most of my questions and those technical questions to which she didn't know the answers, she checked the internet or experts in the office and called me back with those answers. She was able to mirror the images on her computer screen to my computer which was an excellent and novel way of transferring information. Iwas impressed.

Jan 25, 2020

Glad you enjoyed working with us Charles. We take advantage of technology to make our customer experience stand out!

Julia Hayes

January 24th, 2020 Kansas City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thank you for your great service. I spoke with Heather, who went over all of the options available for me. She spent time and care helping me decide which would be the best value for my situation. Thanks again!

Jan 25, 2020

Glad you enjoyed your experience Julia - thanks for working with us!

Michael Monaghen

January 23rd, 2020 Cypress, CA

I really liked how the rep knew all the answers to my concerns w/o hesitation

Jan 25, 2020

Glad we could help Michael!

Eric McCleave

January 23rd, 2020 Washington, MO

I was fortunate to work with Heather, who was very helpful providing honest information, even when not to the benefit of the sale. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is considering solar.

Jan 25, 2020

Awesome Eric - we always shoot our customers straight. Thanks for working with us!

Judi Jenkins

January 23rd, 2020 El Cajon, CA

Isa provided a great deal of information in a very understandable way. He followed up on time and helped me to understand my solar options fully. Great customer service from a very professional and yet personable agent. He researched my questions very carefully and gave me very personalized attention. I could not be happier!

Jan 25, 2020

Great to hear Judi! Glad we could be of assistance.

Karen Burnett

January 22nd, 2020 Phoenix, AZ

seemed super honest, straight to the point, explained savings despite I can't even get close to coving my bill not enough room on the roof... boo who

Jan 22, 2020

Thanks for working with us Karen - wish we could have helped you go solar! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Ray

January 20th, 2020 Denver, CO

Very informative, easy decision process without pressure !

Jan 22, 2020

Thanks Ray - let us know how else we can help!

Kaveh Shahabi

January 20th, 2020 San Mateo, CA

I had a consultation with Mike about going solar. He spent more than an hour going over all the details and also designed system for me based on my needs.

Jan 22, 2020

Glad you enjoyed your experience working with us - let us know how else we can help!

Darwin Bruner

January 20th, 2020 Ottawa, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Things are working out great, nice people to work with

Jan 22, 2020

Great to hear Darwin - thanks for working with us!

Marlene Campbell

January 17th, 2020 Mesa, AZ

The lady I talked with was very patient with all my questions and explained things in a way I could understand.

Jan 20, 2020

Awesome Marlene - thanks for working with us!

MH

January 16th, 2020 Concord, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Heather provided excellent customer service. She kept me posted throughout the process.

Jan 20, 2020

Great to hear - let us know how else we can help!

Bob Goldkuhl

January 16th, 2020 St Louis, MO

Zenernet is a low pressure professional organization

Jan 20, 2020

Thanks Bob! Glad we could help.

David Parsons

January 16th, 2020 Ogden, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had a couple of challenges installing our solar panels, but at every turn the people at’s Internet were quick to respond and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend using center net to install a solar panel system.

Jan 20, 2020

Thanks David - our commitment is to deliver the best customer experience in solar, and clear communication is a huge part of that. Glad to hear your experience with us was positive!

Jeff Letterman

January 16th, 2020 Tucson, AZ

Mike M did a fine job of walking me through the process of sizing a solar system for my home and creating a plan and estimate that I could evaluate.

Jan 20, 2020

Great to hear Jeff - let us know how else we can help!

Jim

January 16th, 2020 Star, ID

Called in a timely manner, very competitive bid. Everything in their proposal was explained completely. Made choosing which solar very tough.

Jan 20, 2020

Thanks Jim - we do our best to offer the best pricing in solar, and we always take the time to explain the details of our proposals. Let us know how else we can help with your decision!