Best Company Guarantee Zenernet Logo

Zenernet

Allison Hegerfeld Alpine, TX

I needed some information about getting solar into a house I will be building in Far West Texas. Jeffrey D. was amazing....he gave me lots of info, spent a great deal of time with me. I will be back in touch as we begin to build in the next 6-8 months! Thanks fir excellent customer service!!

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review Allison! We're so glad that your experience with us was informative and comprehensive. We look forward to working with you soon.

Feb. 17th, 2021

Arthur Las Vegas, NV

Jeff, my sales rep, has been very professional throughout the whole process. One of the things I mentioned was that most sales person want to sell what they think you need rather than, doing a need assessment. Thus, he took the time to understand my needs assessments.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review, Arthur! You touched on a very important point - Zenernet's dedication to understanding each homeowner's individual needs. That's one of our top priorities, so we're happy to hear you noticed that.

Feb. 16th, 2021

Jose Fletes San Francisco, CA

I spoke with Mike M today in reference to getting a solar system installed on my home. Mike did an excellent job in explaining all the intricacies in how this works. He answered many of my questions. I'd most definitely like to work with Mike on getting this project up and running.

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful, Jose! We look forward to the opportunity to help you go solar. Please reach out to us if you have any additional questions.

Feb. 11th, 2021

Carlos Solorzano ,

Very friendly staff, Taylor was super personable and did a great job explaining things! Didn't try to hard sell me either, keeping the conversation education instead,, so I can see why they are a top rated company to work with! Definitely recommend them!

Reply from Zenernet

We’re so thrilled to hear that Carlos! We aim to give each homeowner a strong basis upon which they can make a confident decision on going solar. It’s great to hear that your consultation with Taylor was informative and that you picked up on our education-first approach.

Feb. 6th, 2021

David C Queen Creek, AZ

Michael from Zenernet was very personable and informative. He walked me through the design of the system for our house and patiently explained everything. We are very interested in getting a solar system and this looks like a great company.

Reply from Zenernet

That’s great David! We’re happy to hear that you were impressed with the way that Michael delivered the presentation. All our energy consultants strive to inform and clearly outline what it will mean for you to go solar. We look forward to working with you!

Feb. 6th, 2021

Anil San Jose, CA

The presentation is a breeze which covered what matters most and to the point. I also like the fact there is no pressure and I felt like the purpose of the presentation is to educate and give options rather than selling products.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Anil! We're glad you noticed two things that we strive to deliver in every homeowner's solar consultation - the ability to provide each homeowner with a strong foundation in solar education and to emphasize our 100% no-pressure approach. We make it our goal that each homeowner is as educated as possible so they feel empowered to make confident solar decisions.

Feb. 3rd, 2021

William Bornhoeft Golden, CO

Friendly, well informed, courteous. I enjoyed my experience with this gentleman.

Reply from Zenernet

Our team is knowledgeable about solar and always ready to give you the information you need to make well informed decisions. We look forward to working with you!

Oct. 15th, 2021

Mary Walker Lancaster, CA

Henry has been so easy to work with and answers all our questions

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad that you were so impressed with Henry. Thanks for the review, Mary! Please reach out to us if you have any more questions.

John Temecula, CA

Nothing but good advice and knowledge. Very personable with us

Reply from Zenernet

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us the feedback, John! We're glad that you got some valuable information from our energy consultant.

Dennis Doering Arnold, MO

I did not make my purchase from Zenernet but it was close. Not purchasing from Zenernet measns I cannot give my opinions on any of the categories. I couldn't give any of the opinions on the company I chose yet either.No opinions are valuable until the work has been done. Stan at Zenernet was a wonderful rep for his company, very thorough and informative.I think Zenernet is probably a good company and would be a good choice. Something else tipped the scale to another company that Zenernet couldn't compete with. It's a reason that was unique to me and unlikely to anyone else that made the other company a good choice.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Dennis. We're happy to hear that you had an informative and enjoyable experience with Stan. Feel free to reach out to us if we can help you with anything!

Damir Vazgird Las Vegas, NV

Robert H. was very honest and explained everything very well - Zenernet seems like a good, authentic solar company and I really appreciate businesses like this. I really appreciate the help Robert gave me in helping me choose the right system for my house and explaining which payment plan would work best for me. I try to do business with companies that value quality and integrity over profit and I think Zenernet is one of those comapnies. I've interviewed with multiple solar companies and done a lot of research over the past 2 years before making my decision - so thank you Robert for finally helping me make the move to solar. Cheers!

Reply from Zenernet

We're thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience with Robert, Damir! At Zenernet, we are committed to meeting the needs of the homeowner - we strive to help you find a system that is best for your home. We're glad that you pointed out some of our top priorities here at Zenernet - our focus on delivering quality service. We look forward to working with you on this move to solar. Thanks for leaving us a review.

Laura Ingram Sunnyvale, CA

The Zenernet rep I spoke with repeatedly, Robert H., was extremely personable and knowledgeable, and he gave a very favorable impression of his company. He described its top echelons as deeply experienced solar veterans and said they don't advertise except by word of mouth and being selected on various "best" lists. He sized a system for my small house, making sure it would provide at least 130% of our current usage, and not waste money adding more. I would have signed with them right after receiving the bid, except that it turned out that I really wanted a company that could replace the roof and install the solar, and Zenernet does strictly solar. This company seemed efficient, honest and interested in building their business by providing excellent service. I would recommend checking them out before you buy from someone else.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Laura! We're glad to hear that you found your interactions with Robert so informative and enjoyable. Our company is made up of experienced solar veterans who are always ready to help you make the right solar decisions. We are committed to delivering an excellent customer experience and so take pride in our online reviews. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if anything changes.

• Softy Angel • Sylmar, CA

I couldn't be happier with how I was treated by Ian P. of the Zenernet Energy Consultant Team. He was extremely responsive and very pro-active on communicating with me from the very first call. I wish I could find some criticism to help him better himself in his career, but I honestly can't think of anything that he could have done differently or better for us. I had some difficult moments deciding which system to buy that I'm not sure any other Energy Consultant would have had the patience to deal with me on these issues and walk me through them as methodical and calm as he did. I wasn't entirely sure what the process would entail and how much work it would take, but Ian was VERY informative and you could tell right off the bat that he knew his career and had my best interests in mind. I was very confident using him and have already recommended him to several of our friends and will continue to do so. We don't think Zenernet Team could have a better Energy Consultant out there representing them.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad to hear that you were so impressed with Ian. We are committed to helping each homeowner achieve their solar needs - our team of energy consultants will go above and beyond to help you understand and meet your needs. We're happy to have Ian on our team and we're glad that you think so too.

Chris Stafford

Zenernet was a great experience from start to finish. Greg, our original point of contact answered all of our questions and did a wonderful job walking us through the somewhat lengthy process of going solar. After Greg, we had a lengthy list of contacts who were constantly keeping us up to date with our project. We never felt out of the loop, which was very comforting. We vetted 4-5 other solar companies, and are very happy that we chose Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Chris! At Zenernet, it's our goal to give each homeowner the best customer experience in solar from your consultation all the way up until your installation. We're happy you made the decision to go solar with us, and we're here to help if you need help with anything else.

Oct. 21st, 2020

Dora Vialovos Citrus Heights, CA

Got me what I needed. I was so confused with documents that did not match our earlier conversation

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review, Dora! We're glad that we could clear things up and get you the system you need.

Sep. 16th, 2021

KOBINA43 Ventura, CA

Stan was easy to converse with, non rushed, & provided key information based on data provided.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

Sep. 3rd, 2021

Santos Santa Rosa, CA

Great company. They are good for information. They are one of the top companies. They are nice.

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy to hear that, Santos! We're glad that you had such an informative experience with us.

Aug. 30th, 2021

Arnulfo Baldwin Park, CA

The meeting that we had was very informative and they were very upfront with all the information, they didn't hide any information for me. They had answers for every question that I had, they have pretty good reviews, a very good rate, and again they are very upfront and they gave me a good price to compare to the other company that I was getting quotes from. Zenernet gave me a pretty good price and they were not pushy at all to close the sale or hide anything and the other company was pretty pushy and very aggressive to close the sale. They're pretty responsive and answer my emails or text messages pretty quick. Installation is on schedule.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Arnulfo! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with us. We make it a priority to maintain transparency as we deliver the best customer experience in solar. We're glad that you picked up on some of our priorities here at Zenernet - our no-pressure and knowledge-first approach. Thanks for the feedback.

Apr. 20th, 2021

Don Niswonger Jackson, MO

So far the whole team has been helpful in starting of my job. The seller was very helpful in setting up the right system and answered all my questions thoughorly . The Job supervisor has been very helpful in getting the right design for my project. The design company drew up plans and I had a few problems with the placement of some of the panels and they went back and re-designed them like I wanted. There has been NO high pressure selling points like I had with so many others. I am looking forward to the job moving forward to the install portion and seeing the system arrive and get installed. So far..So good

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful news, Don! We never want you to feel pressured at Zenernet, so we're happy to hear you noticed our no-pressure approach. We're looking forward to helping you gain energy independence soon and we're happy to gain you as an energy partner for life!

Aug. 24th, 2020

John

The sales person, Heather M are professional and highly respectful. I found her knowledge of the product and services to be the best of the 15 competitors I contacted. She were never pushy but always ready to answer any question I had. Brad, the project manager, was engaged and very responsive. When I asked about optimizing the layout to account for things as insignificant as Christmas lights, he worked with the engineering team to help satisfy me. The installers were all profession and clean. The project took 2 days longer than planned but because they kept me in the loop on the progress and hold ups, it was never an issue and I could plan accordingly. I would highly recommend Zenernet to my friends, and already have. Great job.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi John - thanks so much for the feedback! We're glad to hear you had such a great experience with our team. We pride ourselves on an excellent, highly educational consultation process, and we've recently put a great deal of focus on improving our communication during the installation process, so it's great to hear that you found that aspect to exceed your expectations. We appreciate your business and your reference. Thanks for working with us!

Nov. 4th, 2019

George and Jane Heyman Mount Prospect, IL

We turned the key on our solar system three weeks ago. Zenernet has exceeded all our expectations in the design, installation, implementation, and monitoring of our system. Our consultant, Greg, guided us step by step to make sure we understood exactly what equipment we were getting and how much electricity our system would produce. Our project manager, Debra, walked us through the installation process, which only took a day and a half. JP made sure that all proper paperwork was filed. All three were available any time we had questions during every part of the process. Debra and JP also made sure that we understood the monitoring system, which has increased our awareness of our electricity use. We did a great deal of research and talked to several other companies before choosing Zenernet. Their warranty and service could not be beat. We are looking forward to a long relationship with them.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you George & Jane for the wonderful review! We are thrilled to have you both on board and powered up with your new Zenernet system. Please let us know if you need anything moving forward - we're always here to support!!

Jul. 8th, 2019

Michael M Phoenix, AZ

Zenernet isn't the first solar supplier I spoke with, but they were the last. I'd gotten a 'used car dealership' vibe from two prior vendors, and it was such a refreshing experience to talk to these guys and not have to put up with that at all. They were super knowledgable, and clearly confident in their solution (and service), but never pushy. I spoke with two sales people throughout my experience, and both were of the same caliber, so I feel confident that this is a cultural choice at the company, and not my own good luck from just having got the right guy on the line. Maybe the most impressive was the knowledge of the particulars of the solar market in my area. Rebates, the power company's shady on-peak/off-peak rules, and the local buyback of a system's overpoduction are different from region to region, and while these guys are based in Kansas City, their grasp of the hairy details here in Phoenix could've fooled me into thinking they were in AZ company. I'd definitely recommend giving them a chance if they serve your market. Thanks Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

Michael, thank you for the great review and feedback! We always try our best to arm our homeowners with the knowledge they need to make a decision that's right for them on solar. We hope you enjoy your solar system - let us know if there is anything you need!!

Jun. 19th, 2019

Robert

My journey to solar panel installation started with a trip to Costco. I've seen solar panel companies promoting their products at Costco for years. At that Costco trip, I decided it was time. I made an appointment with the Sunrun representative at Costco. He gave me a great presentation at my home. I decided to follow the Chinese truism of never completing a sale without having 3 quotes so I made some inquiries online and found 6 to 8 solar panel companies. They were all competitively priced. I decided on Solar Optimum and Zenernet at the end for their superior warranties. Solar Optimum was slightly better priced than Zenernet, but I trusted the Zenernet representative Greg and liked his professionalism. I decided to use both companies for my two properties. The installation process with Zenernet was smooth like silk. The installation process with Solar Optimum was a little glitchy. After I've had a complete experience with both companies, I decided to use Zenernet once again for my third property. I have no hesitation to recommend Zenernet to anyone who wants install solar panel on their roof.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the review Robert and giving us another opportunity to install solar for you! We really appreciate your business!

Feb. 12th, 2019

Heather Guimond

Very detailed, clear presentation of information in a very casual and friendly style. Scott made learning about our options fun.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Heather! We're glad that you found Scott's presentation enjoyable and informative. Thanks for leaving us a review.

Sep. 27th, 2021

Susan Wiebers Wichita, KS

I really didn't know much about Solar and Scott M really helped to educate me. He made it very easy and was not pushy. thank you Scott!

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Susan. You picked up on one of our top priorities here at Zenernet - our education-first approach. We're glad that you could learn about what it means to go solar with us. from Scott.

Sep. 27th, 2021

Kevin Staley Woodland Hills, CA

Colin and Jerrat did an excellent job. They were very well prepared and presented the company and their product professionally and persuasively.

Reply from Zenernet

We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Colin and Jarrett, Kevin! Here at Zenernet, we have a professional team that is always prepared to answer any questions you may have.

Paul Kosty Camarillo, CA

So far I like the salesperson, Robert H, who answered anything and everything and I like the completeness that the program seems to entail.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Paul! We are committed to easing the process of going solar - we're glad that you picked up on that with Robert.

David Swenson Denver, CO

Stan was easy to work with. Honest, clear, and low pressure! That’s what needed as I navigated solar!

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Stan! Our team makes it a priority to give you the information you need without the pressure. Thanks for the feedback, David.

Aug. 19th, 2021

Stephen Muzio Oakland, CA

Had a consult with Brian B and really appreciated how responsive he was to my questions and his willingness to spend time looking at options that may work for our project.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Stephen! We're glad that Brian's presentation was so informative.

Aug. 30th, 2021

Gary Piñon Hills, CA

Brian did a great job explaining how a solar system with a battery would work, as well as the features, warranty, cost, etc.

Reply from Zenernet

Here at Zenernet, our energy consultants help you figure out the best solar system for your home. Thanks for the review, Gary!

Reza Bagherzadeh Calabasas, CA

Mike is a very sincere Rep. He walked me through all the scenarios of solar system. We went through options analysis . He was able to answer all my questions. Great customer service. Thank you for all you do!

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Reza - thank you for leaving us a review! We're glad that you had such an enjoyable experience with Mike.

Tramy Queens, NY

Mike was professional and nice. He wasn’t pushy or aggressive about getting us to sign up. He showed us our roof and we talked through together how best to place the panels, he listened to our input and was flexible.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Tramy! Here at Zenernet, we strive to work with the homeowner to build a system that meets their needs - we're glad that you got that with Mike.

Richard Schneider Mariposa, CA

Chris B was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful and explained my energy options thoroughly and clearly. I highly recommend him for his knowledge and expertise and greatly appreciate his time!

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Richard! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Matt Link Denver, CO

Mike M. was able to quickly put together two quote packages for quality systems that would meet our needs; with a thorough analysis of the practical and financial implications of going solar.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Matt! We're glad that you were so happy with Mike's presentation. Thanks for the feedback.

Michael Magee Santa Clara, CA

The Zenernet Consultant, Mike, was extremely knowledgeable about the product and very helpful in designing a potential solar panel solution to meet my existing and future power requirements.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Michael! We have a team of knowledgeable Energy Consultants who are always ready to answer any questions you may have.

Jairo Garnica Bakersfield, CA

I'm shopping around for solar so Mike M is the one helping me he explained everything I needed to know I still haven't decided who I'm going with but Zenernet is one the the top one on my list

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Jairo! We're glad that Mike is so helpful in this process of going solar - reach out to us if you have any more questions. Thanks for the feedback.

Nichole Ott San Fernando, CA

Stan was very helpful and explained everything throughly. He helped re-educate me on the solar systems and get me up to speed on what our home would need.

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed Stan's presentation, Nichole! We follow an education-first approach here at Zenernet - we're glad that you learned a lot from Stan. Thanks for the feedback.

Phyllis Perkins Green Valley, AZ

Taylor answered all of our questions and provided useful info. Having met with other companies, the info provided was superior. I would highly recommend Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Phyllis! We're glad to hear that Taylor answered all your questions while giving you the information you need to make informed decisions on solar. Thanks for the feedback.

May. 27th, 2021

Ryan Kendle Santa Barbara, CA

Virtual meeting to discuss solar, installation, options, savings, and financing. Well presented, clear, detailed and very informative. Outstanding job.

Reply from Zenernet

We're thrilled to hear that you were so impressed with us, Ryan! Our consultations are knowledge-first to ensure that you get the information you need to make confident solar decisions. Thanks for the feedback!

Shreeram Sulur CA

The initial sales discussions have been smooth and without any hassles or pressures . The process was explained clearly. Have not gotten in to the execution stage yet.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review, Shreeram! We have a team of professionals who are always ready to provide you with clear and comprehensive information. We look forward to working with you further.

Fariba Chitgari San Diego, CA

My husband and I had a very pleasant time with Mr. Scott M. . He was very nice, knowledgeable and helpful. He answered all our questions politely and apprehensive .

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that, Fariba! Zenernet is dedicated to providing the best customer experience in solar - we're glad you had such a pleasant time with Scott.

Apr. 28th, 2021

Ashish Sunnyvale, CA

My sales point of contact, Robert, was amazing and knowledgeable. He patiently spent a lot of time informing me about the different options and aspects I had not considered and helped me narrow down to high quality options at a great price.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Ashish! We're glad that you were so impressed with Robert's presentation. Here at Zenernet, we strive to give each homeowner reliable information about what it means to go solar as well as their options.

Jul. 8th, 2021

JIGAR PATEL New York, NY

Robert H was very knowledgeable and able to design the solar system to meet our needs. He worked to exceeds our goals of technology and component requirements. I would highly recommend zenernet and cannot wait to get the panels installed

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review, Jigar! We're thrilled to hear that you were so impressed with Rob. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more questions about going solar with Zenenet.

Jun. 29th, 2021

Brent M. Denton, Sr. Phoenix, AZ

Tara, the customer rep was great. She answered all of my questions. I appreciate that she let me know about all the equipment options and financing that are available. I enjoyed her professional and pleasant presentation.

Reply from Zenernet

We're thrilled to hear that, Brent! Here at Zenernet, we strive to provide the best customer experience in solar - we're happy to hear that Tara was such a great energy consultant.

Jun. 29th, 2021

Steve B Las Vegas, NV

Ian P is a pleasure to talk to and very upfront and honest about solar products and services. I appreciate that kind of upfront discussion. Explains the products and services clearly and answers any questions. Will consider proposal soon.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Steve! It's great to hear that you found Ian's presentation so informative. We look forward to working with you when you do decide to go solar.

Nancy Oranje Pleasanton, CA

Scott was friendly while being professional. He certainly knows what he is talking about. He was willing to answer all of our questions and made sure we understood before he continued. I feel Zeneret is a good company as it’s rated number 1 and after talking with Scott, I feel confident you would do a good job if we decide to go with you.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Nancy! We're thrilled to hear that you were so impressed with Scott's presentation. We look forward to working with you when you do decide to go solar.

Hung Ta Clarkston, GA

Get quote and finished the deal within 4 hrs . I have a great experience with Brett, explaining every question I asked about solar. Great pricing, thx for all the help go green.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Hung Ta! We strive to give you the information you need on time because we value your time. We're glad that Brett was so helpful in answering your questions.

Mar. 29th, 2021

Maro Morohoshi Fresno, CA

Michael B. was very thorough and clear in his presentation. He clearly explained the advantages of the product and answered all of our questions in an understandable and concise manner.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Maro! We're thrilled to hear that you found Michael's presentation so clear and concise. We believe in transparency here at Zenernet - we strive to inform each homeowner on what it means for them to go solar.

Mar. 24th, 2021

Janelle Ingle Placerville, CA

Taylor was so clear and helped me to understand the present and future value of a solar system. While I am not yet ready to get set up I will definitely be using Zenernet for my future install.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Janelle! We're glad that Taylor helped you understand what it means to go solar. We prioritize the needs of each homeowner and design our systems with that in mind. We look forward to working with you on your future installs!

Mar. 16th, 2021

Larry Marquardt Pueblo, CO

Taylor is great at what she does. Well spoken and very knowledgeable. Of the four companies I talked with, Zenernet offered the best price, warranties and terms i.e. the best value proposition.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Larry! We're glad that you were so impressed with our Energy Consultant. At Zenernet, we strive to provide the best customer experience in solar at competitive prices. You can be sure that you gain an energy partner for life when you go solar with us.

Mar. 16th, 2021