Best Company Guarantee Zenernet Logo

Zenernet

9.5

Jessica Lawrence, KS

Presentation was super informative, a lot of specific information provided. Product seems like a no-brainer if you can afford the investment, long term. Mike was excited about the product but not pushy at all, easy to buy in to the concept with a solid presentation. I’m not ready to pull the trigger yet, but when I am will definitely go with Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback Jessica - we agree that going solar is a no-brainer! We'll look forward to helping you when you're ready to take the next steps.

Aug. 27th, 2019

Allan Williams South Elgin, IL

Gary was very good at explaining how the system works. I felt comfortable with the information I have learned.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks Allan, great to hear!

Aug. 21st, 2019

M. Day Kansas City, MO

We appreciated Mike's ability to communicate in detail the benefits of going solar. He used our actual electric bill to show us in real dollar amounts what the costs and savings would be over the next 30 years. Learning about going solar from Mike was worth the time spent, even though we decided to wait to take the plunge. He was available to answer questions after the in home consultation, but never pushy. Definitely worth considering, and we've had several friends set up appointments too!

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for considering Zenernet. Let us know when you're ready to revisit solar - we'll make it easy!

Aug. 14th, 2019

Lisa Lenexa, KS

Great experience thus far! The process has been very educational and I love how the approach was tailored to our specific needs.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks Lisa - our goal is always to help you make the decision that's best for you.

Aug. 14th, 2019

Jessica Kansas City, MO

Super knowledgeable and friendly sales staff - Mike walked us through all the details so that we were able to make an informed decision.

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear Jessica - thanks for your consideration!

Dave Kansas City, MO

The sales associate I've met with so far as been great. Not pushy at all like other firms I've had the displeasure of dealing with. Mike was very good at explaining all of the benefits, financial aspects, and installation procedures associated with our future project. I'm looking forward to viewing an installation and getting our project going.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks a lot Dave - our goal is to be informative and educational and help our homeowners arrive at a decision that makes sense for them. We're glad that was the experience you had!

Jill Kansas City, MO

I met with Mike about the possible addition of adding solar to my home. I haven’t decided quite yet but the experience was great and very educational.

Reply from Zenernet

Hey Jill - great to hear! We're here to help throughout your decision process. Thanks for considering Zenernet!

Ron Glen Carbon, IL

Really appreciated the attention to detail and how Jarrett was able to provide complete information on the phone. Did not require callbacks and such. Gan and Jarrett were both very personable and took the time to listen.

Reply from Zenernet

Hey Ron - great to hear. We're always ready to answer your questions and help out however we can. Thanks for considering Zenernet!

Wayne Lee's Summit, MO

Mike was fantastic. Very informative and showed me everything I needed to know about solar and never once did it feel like he was trying to just make a sale. Would highly recommend. Can't wait to spread the word! Thanks again, Mike!

Reply from Zenernet

Hey Wayne - great to hear! Our number one goal is to answer your questions and educate you on the prospect of going solar. Thanks for the kind words!

Antonio H Perez Jr Seguin, TX

I recently contacted Zenernet and spoke to Greg about acquiring solar panels with possibly battery back up for one of our homes. In my personal opinion, Greg is the best solar representative I've ever spoken to. Greg is informative and knowledgeable with ALL of my questions on both solar panels and battery back up. I have spoken to 4 other solar companies and have never received an honest/true answer about battery back up or its purpose. Greg listened to my questions and answered each one of them calmly and quickly. I look forward to receiving his proposal and am now curious to find out which finance company Zenernet uses, because I'm already pre-approved with 2 other.

Reply from Zenernet

Antonio, thank you for your amazing review. Let us know how we can help as you continue to shop for the right solar provider.

Aug. 12th, 2019

H. Holmes Sun City West, AZ

Heather was polite, patient and very professional. Made sure I was comfortable with all the information needed to make an informed decision.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you H for the great review! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to further helping you with solar.

Aug. 9th, 2019

Mark King Litchfield Park, AZ

Heather was great, and the offer that they made was competitive.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the review Matt!

Aug. 9th, 2019

Brad Rockford, IL

very informative, my representative from your company was very helpful and knew a lot about services that were offered by your company

Reply from Zenernet

That's great news to hear Brad - thank you for the feedback!

Jul. 30th, 2019

Margie Alsip, IL

Heather provided our presentation and was very informative. She answered all of our many questions.

Reply from Zenernet

Margie, thank you for the wonderful review. And let us know how we can continue to help you with your solar research!

Jul. 29th, 2019

Larry Denville, NJ

Heather took the time to answer my questions and was very knowledgeable about the solar process. she explained everything wasn't pushy and was very helpful.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the review Harry - we appreciate it!

Jul. 24th, 2019

Richard Coon

Heather was very informative and addressed all of our questions. We felt she was knowledgeable and helpful throughout our conference call.

Reply from Zenernet

Richard, thank you for the great review! Let us know how we can help you with your solar project.

Jul. 12th, 2019

Dale and Lois Pontius Ridgeway, MO

The interview with Zenernet was very thorough, educational, informative and detailed. After thoughtful evaluation of our financial obligations and current situation, we decided not to proceed with a solar energy installation at this time. When we are ready to proceed with solar, Zenernet will be contacted. Thanks for your help. Dale and Lois Pontius, Ridgeway, MO.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the review Dale and Lois - we'll be here to help when the timing is better for you to go solar!

Jul. 9th, 2019

Brad Hodgson Austin, TX

Mike has been super helpful so far presenting our options for solar and working with us to make sure we feel comfortable through the process.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you Brad for the great review. We look forward to helping you with solar!!

Jul. 9th, 2019

Ryan Phoenix, AZ

EDIT: The CEO reached out to me about my review, and set me up with Greg, who was significantly more helpful. Ultimately, I didn't qualify for financing, but this dedication to fixing a bad experience is what bumped my review up. My first communication with Kyle M was very reassuring. He was friendly and helpful. As I called on a Friday, he said he'd follow up with me on Monday to check out my options. I hadn't heard back from him that Monday, so I decided to followup on that Thursday to make sure to keep the ball rolling. I received a response from Kyle the following day stating that the person he had been talking to at my electricity provider had been out sick, and he was looking through their documentation for limitations, and scheduled a call with me that afternoon. He never made that call. This was one week after initial contact. Five days later, I emailed to followup and try to get us back on track, giving them the benefit of the doubt considering their exceptional reviews on this site. No response. Another five days later, I emailed again, informing them that I would go elsewhere if I don't receive a response. Still no response. So here we are, 20 days after initial contact on what should have been an easy sale, and I get an email from bestcompany.com asking me to review this company. I'm sure they have some happy customers, but if any of their sales reps are like Kyle here, I wonder how many more customers they COULD have considering how my experience suggests he just ghosts potential customers.

Reply from Zenernet

Ryan, we're very sorry to hear about the experience you've had thus far with Zenernet. Kyle is transitioning to a new role in our company and unfortunately, we dropped the ball with a couple of our homeowners as a result. Our CEO will be calling today to apologize personally.

Jun. 21st, 2019

George and Jane Heyman Mount Prospect, IL

We turned the key on our solar system three weeks ago. Zenernet has exceeded all our expectations in the design, installation, implementation, and monitoring of our system. Our consultant, Greg, guided us step by step to make sure we understood exactly what equipment we were getting and how much electricity our system would produce. Our project manager, Debra, walked us through the installation process, which only took a day and a half. JP made sure that all proper paperwork was filed. All three were available any time we had questions during every part of the process. Debra and JP also made sure that we understood the monitoring system, which has increased our awareness of our electricity use. We did a great deal of research and talked to several other companies before choosing Zenernet. Their warranty and service could not be beat. We are looking forward to a long relationship with them.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you George & Jane for the wonderful review! We are thrilled to have you both on board and powered up with your new Zenernet system. Please let us know if you need anything moving forward - we're always here to support!!

Jul. 8th, 2019

Net Wing Discovery Bay, CA

The founder JP Gerkins went above and beyond for being the best in customer service and kindness. Our Solar's has not yet been installed. So far everything is fine. I trust that they will always be customer- focused and attentive to us, their customers not just at the beginning of our relationship but always. JP, Jarrett and Deborah are nothing but awesome. The price is the best in the industry. Look no further but get the Solar's from them.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you Net for the great review! We're happy to have you on board with us and powering your home with sunshine!!

Jun. 26th, 2019

David Kissimmee, FL

Excellent Customer Service, product and installation

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you David! We appreciate your review. Let us know if we can help with your system!

Jun. 26th, 2019

Michael M Phoenix, AZ

Zenernet isn't the first solar supplier I spoke with, but they were the last. I'd gotten a 'used car dealership' vibe from two prior vendors, and it was such a refreshing experience to talk to these guys and not have to put up with that at all. They were super knowledgable, and clearly confident in their solution (and service), but never pushy. I spoke with two sales people throughout my experience, and both were of the same caliber, so I feel confident that this is a cultural choice at the company, and not my own good luck from just having got the right guy on the line. Maybe the most impressive was the knowledge of the particulars of the solar market in my area. Rebates, the power company's shady on-peak/off-peak rules, and the local buyback of a system's overpoduction are different from region to region, and while these guys are based in Kansas City, their grasp of the hairy details here in Phoenix could've fooled me into thinking they were in AZ company. I'd definitely recommend giving them a chance if they serve your market. Thanks Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

Michael, thank you for the great review and feedback! We always try our best to arm our homeowners with the knowledge they need to make a decision that's right for them on solar. We hope you enjoy your solar system - let us know if there is anything you need!!

Jun. 19th, 2019

Richard Gahalla Schaumburg, IL

Kyle kept making time arrangements, and not keeping the time. He is not good or responsible, so zenernet gets a low rating for waiting my time.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Richard, I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Zenernet thus far. Our leadership team just left a message for you - if there's an opportunity to speak with you and improve your experience, please reach back out to us. Thank you.

Brian Golden

Heather, the energy consultant, realized quickly that my home is not in their area. Knowing that I could not be a customer, she still spent a considerable amount of time answering my questions and giving me advice. She gave me great comfort and encouragement for my pursuit of solar power.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the review Brian! As soon as we are able to service your area, Heather will be back in touch with you.

Dip Schaumburg, IL

Very good customer service, quote, detailed information and explanation.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the great review!!

Falgun Schaumburg, IL

Zenernet sales person Heather explains every things in details, she is very customer friendly. Knowledge able

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the 5-star review Falgun and thank you for choosing Zenernet. We are lucky to have Heather on board with us!

Jun. 19th, 2019

Osvaldo Shorewood, IL

Very informative great service I spoke to them and all my questions were answered I was even informed of things I did not think of. Very good indeed I would definitely recommend them to many of my friends.

Reply from Zenernet

Osvaldo, thanks for the stellar review! We really appreciate the great feedback so keep it coming and let us know how we can help with your solar project.

Jun. 12th, 2019

Susan Katy, TX

Bailey answered all our questions about solar energy. I would enthusiastically recommend Zenernet to others considering green energy options and I did not feel pressured.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you Susan for the wonderful review - we really appreciate it! And thank you for choosing Zenrenet!

Jun. 12th, 2019

Bren Sheriff

At this time I am still waiting for the installation of panels on my home. I would like to think that the delay in installation is attributable to the rainy weather, but this has not been confirmed by Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the review Bren and thank you for hanging in there with both the weather and the engineering phase of your project. Please let us know if you have any questions or need anything as we move forward. We're here to help in any way!

Jun. 11th, 2019

Greg Caniglia

Too cumbersome of a process to obtain a quote. Then after the 30 minute interview they were the highest priced of 3 quotes

Reply from Zenernet

Greg, thank you for the feedback. We're sorry to hear about your proposal experience with us and will work to make it simpler for future homeowners.

Jun. 11th, 2019

Eric Rowland Heights, CA

The company is sincere and responds quickly, but they haven't started on anything yet.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Eric, thank you for the review! We are looking forward to working with you and showing you what we can do. Our goal is to earn 5 stars from you when you have the opportunity to update your review. Thank you again and please let us know how we can best support you during your installation!

Pete Antioch, CA

Chose them for quality and price. I got Panasonic panels. They're very powerful and come with a 25-year guarantee. The company responds within a couple hours on any question I have.

Reply from Zenernet

Pete, thank you for the great review! We're excited to hear the feedback. Please continue to let us know how we can support during and after your solar project.

Lucas Independence, MO

It looks great and was installed rather smoothly. Zenernet has been there every step of the way and provided a lot of information as they go.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you Lucas for the wonderful feedback! We're so excited to see your system get installed and go live!!

Anonymous Walnut, CA

They were the right price. The gentleman at Zenernet was right on the electric billing rate.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the review! We look forward to helping you go solar!!

Pamela Oakland, CA

We're about halfway through the solar process. Zenernet is really hearing what I say and taking things as slowly or quickly as I want to go

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Pamela, thank you for the great feedback! Let us know how we can continue to support you during your solar installation - we're here to help!

Patricia Payson, AZ

The guy we talked to definitely had all the answers and convinced us to go with Zenernet. The customer service is very responsive.

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear, thanks Patricia!!

Luis Buffalo Grove, IL

They were thorough with the process and information that they were giving us. Every time we've reached out to them with questions, they've been quick with the reply. They've been pretty good with keeping us up to date.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks Luis for the great review. Let us know how we can continue to support you during your solar installation!

Ron Smith Valencia, CA

Seem to be more honest and up front about what they were doing more so than many other companies. The support from Zenernet itself is good but follow up isn't. I'm still waiting for them to show up. They're pulling things from different suppliers and different parts of the country and perhaps the coordination could stand some re-evaluation.

Debra Independence, MO

Zeneret was the best ones that explained and gave us details that I needed. They actually came to the house and showed us how much energy we're using.

Reply from Zenernet

Debra, thanks for the wonderful review!

Anonymous Sun City, CA

Very informative but they don't necessarily keep in touch with me as much as I would like. Not finished with it yet and we're still in the permit stage and I'd like to be kept informed on how things are going a little better.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback - this is very important for us in order to do better by you and our other homeowners in the future. Let us know if there is anything else we can support you with. Thanks!

Jack Henderson, NV

We get answers to our questions. The installation was very quick.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you Jack for the great review!! Let us know how we can continue to support you with your new system!

Frank Kaimer

I am selling my home in Calif. with solar.The installing company is out of business. My buyer wants info. on the system that I was not able to provide. No solar co. would help. Then a call to.Zenernet Solar Co.in Phoenix and my problems were over. Heather researched all the information on LG and Enphase to satisfy my buyer. I will be contacting Zeneret again as soon as I am settled in Mayer Ariz. Thanks to you Miss Heather

Reply from Zenernet

Glad we were able to help Frank. Please feel free to have the new homeowner contact us with any questions as well - we're happy to support if we can. And if you're looking to put solar on your new home, let us know. We'd love to provide you with a proposal. Best of luck to you!

G. Metzgar Bridgeview, IL

Bailey, the Customer Service Rep answered all of my questions, and followed up with a second email with more information to help me better understand the entire process and costs. I highly recommend Zenernet. I had also done research on this Solar Company prior to calling them and read great reviews from others as well.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the great review G! We're glad we could be of help!!

Adam San Antonio, TX

Greg was a pleasure to talk to and answered all my questions. Walked me through the process and the different options I had to choose from.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks Adam!! Let us know how we can be of service as you embark on your solar journey with us!

Elizabeth Bronzini Salt Lake City, UT

Bailey was kind to answer all our questions along the way. She took extra time to talk through different loan scenarios with us, as well as a cash option.

Reply from Zenernet

Elizabeth, thank you for the wonderful review!

eric r campbell El Mirage, AZ

Very informative on the phone.. answered all my questions..

Reply from Zenernet

Eric, thanks for the great review! Let us know how we can help you with your quest for solar.

May. 25th, 2019

Arnold kunst Sacramento, CA

The proposal was thorough and appealing. I only wish circumstances had allowed us to avail of it and, in the process, reduce our carbon footprint.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Arnold, thank you for the review. Let us know when the timing is better for you to review solar with you - we'd be happy to help. Thanks again!

May. 25th, 2019

Cathy Lee's Summit, MO

Kyle helped us understand the benefits of solar. He was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the great review Cathy!!

May. 20th, 2019

Katherine Dreyer Layton, UT

Bailey was helpful, informative and professional.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you Katherine for the great review!

May. 16th, 2019