Best Company Guarantee Zenernet Logo

Zenernet

9.5

david Lake Ozark, MO

informative. not persistant or pushy.respectful

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks David - we always seek to educate, not pressure!

Lisa Scarborough Kansas City, MO

I was very knowledgeable about solor panels. We felt that we would receive better customer service since that are a local Company.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Lisa - we love working in Kansas City! Glad we were able to help you go solar.

Mike Kansas City, MO

Awesome customer service. Low pressure consultations. Great pricing.

Reply from Zenernet

Glad to hear Mike, thanks for your business and feedback!

Alex Munyard Kansas City, MO

They were better than many competitors in managing expectations, but they were still way too ambitious. I am very frustrated that my install has still not happened.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Alex - we understand your frustration. Since your installation is complete, we're currently waiting on permission to power on from KCP&L, which is not a process we have direct control over. We're doing our best to obtain permission to operate quickly. We appreciate your feedback and patience!

David Saab Kansas City, MO

So far, the design, the sale and the construction have all been amazing.

Reply from Zenernet

Glad to hear your experience has been positive so far, David! We always make sure to deliver the best customer experience possible from the start to finish of each project.

Jul. 22nd, 2020

jonnybob Bonnie, IL

I got one returned call.They couldnt give me a price.Said i had too much shade,so i would need more panels.Never seemed to want to listen to what i had to say.

Reply from Zenernet

Hello - we're sorry we couldn't help you go solar. Unfortunately, in some cases, shading can make it impossible to generate enough power to make solar worthwhile on a particular property. However, we'd be happy to revisit your case and answer any questions that you have. A member of our leadership team will reach out to you soon to better understand your experience. Thanks for your feedback!

frosty Toledo, IL

prompt follow up to inquiry did not provide service in my area after several calls

Reply from Zenernet

We're sorry we couldn't help you go solar right now - we always seek to expand our service area while maintaining our high standards of installation quality. We hope we'll be able to service your area soon, and we'll be sure to keep you posted!

Mike Orland Park, IL

Sales advisor is awesome, very informative and helpful

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear Mike - thanks for your review!

Brian Fuhrmann Lombard, IL

Professional and best warranty when compared to the competitors.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks Brian, our warranties are one of our strengths!

ifteqar aziz Addison, IL

Due to nice proposal team and good price and better enegineering coordination

Reply from Zenernet

Glad you enjoyed our process - thanks for working with us!

andy weremijewicz Wood Dale, IL

Awesome service and pleasure to talk with Ryan.

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear, Andy - thanks for working with us!

Estevan

Everything that was brought to my attention was explained and any questions that I had, they answered it right away, on the spot.

Reply from Zenernet

Good to hear Estevan - thanks for your review!

Chris Palatine, IL

They just need to make some improvements in their initial process for getting to installation. There hasn't been ease in the installation.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Chris - thanks for your feedback. Illinois has presented some unique challenges to us and other installers that we don't face in other markets. We're doing our best to overcome those as quickly as possible while still maintaining compliance. That said, a smooth experience is on us, and we want to be sure to deliver one regardless of the circumstances. We'll keep you posted on your project's status as we proceed. We appreciate your patience!

Anonymous Pleasanton, CA

Talking to a couple of people from customer service, they were very good in regards to the conversations. Unfortunately, things got a little delayed. For example, I got a $500 credit on my bill because the panels that Zenernet ordered for me earlier, they didn't order the panels fast enough so we had to wait another month. I think there is a lot of people in the mix of the conversation with me and I prefer only one person. Most people were not speaking to each other so it's not a very well coordinated organization from that perspective.

Reply from Zenernet

Hello - thanks for your feedback. We've been expanding our customer support staff to improve our communication during installations, and this seems to have led to situations where multiple representatives were in touch with the same customers. We apologize for the confusion and we'll continue to work on this aspect of our business. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help clear things up. Thanks again for reaching out!

Anonymous Independence, MO

The customer service took care of me. Installation went fine, it was just slow. Their finance company sucks.

Anonymous San Rafael, CA

I'm not sure that I received my paycheck. The equipment didn't work.

Pamela Oakland, CA

I had some questions that I had trouble with and was never really answered. Installation was pretty quick. It was good. The part of the actually turning it on was confusing. I didn't get clear instructions or assistance and I'm still a little confused about doing it myself.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Pamela - glad to hear your installation went well. We'd be happy to clarify any questions you still have and help you with getting your system turned on. I'll have our team reach out to you shortly.

Gordon Round Lake, IL

I dealt with the owner and every question he was able to answer. We started this process in late june and July and it was done really slow. So right now we're about two months behind. The owner is very professional and very knowledgeable. Ryan, the sales person is very professional and knowledgeable. Everytime I called, he gave me a call back right away.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Gordon - thanks for your review. Glad you found our team to be knowledgeable and professional. We appreciate your patience as we move through your installation. As an emerging solar market, Illinois has presented some challenges for us and other installers. We're doing our best to overcome those as quickly as possible while still maintaining compliance. We'll keep you posted on your status throughout, and please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Justin Kansas City, KS

I'm still kind of waiting on somebody to contact me to get the final set up. They take a little bit longer than expected I think. There are some challenges they had with the crew but it looks good and it was installed as expected.

Reply from Zenernet

Hey Justin - glad to hear your installation went well and you're happy with how the system looks. We'll be in touch soon to schedule the final steps - thanks for your patience!

David Kansas City, MO

The installation was easy. The technicians were professional and they worked and were clean and efficient. That's all you can ask for.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, David - it's good to hear our team made the installation easy on you!

Jul. 22nd, 2020

Beth

Just about any time there's a question, it gets satisfactorily answered. If they don't have the answer, they get back to you with something.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Beth - great to hear! We want to be sure to get you complete and accurate info every time.

John Sikeston, MO

Very informative, friendly presentation

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks John - glad you enjoyed it!

Louisa Chan Newark, CA

I want to install solar panels at my house. I have been calling different solar companies for quotes. When I talked with Isa at Zenernet, I was so impressed with his customer service and his professionalism. He was very detail and took the time to explain to me the challenges I am facing when trying to install solar at my house. I learned so much more about solar energy.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Louisa - glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Isa and learned more about solar! Education is the top priority in our no-pressure consultation. We look forward to helping as you continue your search for solar!

Lisa San Antonio, TX

I'm not sure what to make of the company. They came highly recommended. However, I have reached out twice and received only an email saying they would call me shortly. That was 3 weeks ago. I have begun shopping for an alternative solar provider. In my experience, if the customer service is bad in the beginning, it will be bad throughout the whole process.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Lisa - apologies for the slow initial response. We always do our best to contact homeowners on the day they request information. We're sorry that wasn't your experience. Thank you for your feedback, and we hope we can still be of help as you consider going solar.

Oct. 19th, 2019

Roger Wright Bullhead City, AZ

I've had very little interaction with the company. I clicked a few boxes to get information, and received unwanted phone calls and emails for several days after. Extremely annoying! I need product information and pricing data, not chats with salesmen.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Roger - we certainly didn't mean to bug you. When homeowners request information on going solar, we do our best to get in contact to provide that information. Our consultants fulfill that part of the process. Apologies for the confusion.

Oct. 19th, 2019

Al Surges Austin, TX

Mike was very informative and answered all my questions. I felt very comfortable talking with Mike and would of gone with his proposal if my tax situation was in favor of the fed rebate

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks Al - we appreciate you considering Zenernet, please let us know if we can be of help in the future.

Oct. 15th, 2019

Heath Scottsdale, AZ

Very informative breakdown of the benefits of solar, really loved working with them.

Reply from Zenernet

Awesome Heath, thanks for contacting us!

Mica Dmitri Glendale, AZ

Ryan represents the best that Zenernet has to offer! He thoroughly answered every solar question we had and went over all of our options efficiently. He was personable and seemed genuinely interested in getting us the best deal on solar panels for our particular needs. He also provided invaluable education for us to make the best informed decision.

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear Mica - education is our top focus for a reason. Thanks for working with us!

Sal Bousleiman Bayville, NY

Great experience dealing with Zenernet and Genna A., their solar consultant. I researched several solar companies and Zenernet was by far the most pleasant and productive to deal with. Very honest, informative, patient, and they provide quality products.

Reply from Zenernet

Awesome Sal - glad to hear you've enjoyed working with us!

M. Elder Scottsdale, AZ

Ryan did a fantastic job explaining and helping me through the process of going solar. Can't speak more highly of this company and Ryan's expertise. Thank you!

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear you had such a great experience - thanks for working with us!

Rich Fairfield, CA

Ryan G. was detail oriented leaving no room for misunderstanding.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the feedback, Rich! We're glad to hear that Ryan's presentation was so informative. Here at Zenernet, we strive to make sure that you have a clear understanding of solar and the options that are open to you.

Mar. 5th, 2021

William Owen Kerrville, TX

Ryan was great on the initial call. He said he would check back with me a week ago but I have not heard from him. I sent an email asking a couple questions.modifications to the proposed system and have not heard back as of yet. Not sure what is happening but no problem I can look elsewhere.

Tony Pulley Amarillo, TX

Very clear and informative, answered all my questions. Very knowledgeable. No pressure.

Awesome, thanks Tony!

Robert McNulty Marblehead, MA

Thorough, professional, knowledgeable, clear and helpful

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear - thanks Robert!

Bettie J Reina Egg Harbor, NJ

Easy to work with, always polite and helped get things started.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks Bettie, glad to help!

Kara Kansas City, MO

I had an amazing experience! The consultant was very knowledgeable and transparent about the whole process. Overall I am very satisfied with the company as a whole.

Awesome, thanks Kara!

Susan Yu Lombard, IL

Heather was very clear explaining the advantages of having a solar panel. She was very professional and friendly.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks Susan! Glad you had a positive experience with us.

Sep. 27th, 2019

Clyde S Beeville, TX

Greg did a super job of explaining things about solar panels and installation. Completely satisfied with his presentation with Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

Awesome, Clyde - thanks for the kind words!

Sep. 27th, 2019

Susan Libertyville, IL

While we did not end up going with a solar roof just yet, Zenernet was the better provider of the two we spoke with. Our rep was VERY transparent and very up front about costs, potential savings, what the process would involve, and more. We'll be keeping an eye on this company as we consider going solar in the future.

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear Susan - let us know how we can help as you consider your decision!

EF Scottsdale, AZ

Ryan was very patient and answered all of our questions. There was no high pressure sales - Ryan’s honest and very knowledgeable.

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear! We never pressure our customers and do our best to be educational. Glad that was your experience!

Charles Mira Loma, CA

We have been shopping around with different vendors for a solar system for weeks, but Greg from Zenernet listen to our concerns and request and presented a great proposal for less than the others. I would highly recommend them if seeking a new solar system.

Reply from Zenernet

Awesome Charles! Glad we could help you find a great value. Congratulations on going solar!

Chris Wagner Prairie Village, KS

Mike laid out a well-designed plan for our needs; explained options, funding, and timelines in a clear fashion; and easily fielded any questions we threw at him. Follow-ups were timely and with a similar attention to detail. I expect to get panels on the roof well before the end of 2019.

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear Chris - glad we could help answer your questions and make you feel comfortable moving forward. Thanks for your review!

Jeanne Antrim Fresno, CA

Heather was committed to getting me the best information for my situation, even if it meant referring me to a different company. I wouldn’t consider dealing with anyone but her, she won my loyalty!

Reply from Zenernet

Good to hear Jeanne - the best interest of our customers is always our top priority. Thanks for your review!

Sep. 23rd, 2019

CHARLES F AHERN Marblehead, MA

Heather M was fantastic to work with! She had by far the most knowledge of the solar installation process of any of the many competitors I spoke with. And, most importantly, she treats the customer as her #1 priority. I highly recommend Heather specifically and Zenernet generally.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the kind words Charles - we always strive to be informative and do right by our customers. Glad you enjoyed your experience with us!

Sep. 23rd, 2019

Earl DeMoranville North Kingstown, RI

At this point we have not had the panels installed. We are in the permitting process. Most o four dealings to date have been with the agent, Ryan, who was very helpful in explaining the system, the benefits, and options. We have interviewed several companies and Zeneret was the best fit. They did not pressure us to sign on, and did not bad-mouth the competition like so many of the others did. If the installation goes as well as the signing up process, we will be very happy indeed.

Reply from Zenernet

Glad to hear you enjoyed our positive consultation process Earl - we look forward to completing your installation!

Sep. 13th, 2019

Peggy Tucson, AZ

Zenernet did an excellent job of explaining solar, the products they use and the install process. One of the best and informative presentations. Questions were answered and Genna had a lot of patience with the process. Very committed to promoting solar without a hard sell.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the review Peggy! We're glad you appreciated our no-pressure, education-first approach.

Sep. 11th, 2019

Chad Tucson, AZ

Our sales representative Heather was very thorough, very professional and was very knowledgeable. But most of all we could tell that she was really working for us to find the very best solar system for us for the cost. Due to the limitations of our electric provided she worked diligently to come up with a plan to maximize the most effective system for us and not maybe the largest system which would benefit her the most.

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear Chad! Our solar consultants are incentivized to find the best system for each customer, not to simply sell the biggest systems they can. That's just one of the ways we focus on creating the best customer experience in solar. Thanks for your review!

Sep. 6th, 2019

Sean everett Sainte Genevieve, MO

The salesperson was very knowledgeable and flexible with the design. He also showed me plenty of options for my homes.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks Sean! Glad we could help.

Aug. 28th, 2019

Josh T. Grayslake, IL

Amazing experience with their sales team who stuck with me through a long research period and over 14 competing bids. I really wanted to make sure we were making a good decision and after everything, I knew that Zenernet would be the best choice. I highly recommend them and specifically Heather on the sales team. She went above and beyond to make sure we had all the information we needed.

Reply from Zenernet

Awesome! Thanks for being patient throughout the process - we're glad we were able to meet your needs and make you feel comfortable with the decision. Thanks for choosing Zenernet!

Aug. 27th, 2019

NYCROS Kansas City, MO

Great folks , walk me through the steps, explain how things works , very professional , made things easy to work and come up great , this Folks are great A#1

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you! We appreciate the review NYCROS!

Jun. 19th, 2019