Best Company Guarantee Zenernet Logo

Zenernet

Paul San Jose, CA

Micheal not only spent the right amount of time educating us on the options, but more importantly He listen intently to our concerns and responded from a patient teachers point of view. Never omce was He pushy, arrogant, or condescending towards us. We have not made a decision yet, but if Micheal is the kknd of people you have in your company, I can say that it is very likely we will choose your solar company to do the installation. He is a true professional!

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, Paul! We are glad you enjoyed your consultation with Michael and noticed our no-pressure approach. We're very lucky to have Michael on our team of energy experts, and we can assure you the rest of our team is just as awesome and professional as he is! Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Aug. 24th, 2020

Debbie N Concord, CA

Jillian V was exceptional with her service and her knowledge as well as her follow up with answers to my questions. In the end it came down to a company that my roofer had worked with in the past and requested that company over yours since they had not worked with the installer before. And I have a GAF Golden Pledge Warranty which was my most important thing I needed to keep intact when adding solar.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for your review, Debbie! If you ever need any additional solar help in the future, please feel free to reach out.

Aug. 17th, 2020

Valerie Oakland, CA

We had an amazing experience with Mike M for our first consult regarding solar. He was very knowledgeable and genuinely interested in providing the best possible option for our home. The products are high end but not overpriced. I would highly recommend speaking to Mike if you have any solar questions or need a system designed that meets your budgetary needs.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Valerie! We are proud of our products - at Zenernet, we make sure we can provide you with low prices without compromising the quality.

Aug. 7th, 2020

Joshua Eckhoff Fenton, MO

I’m already having difficulty picking what I like best about my experience, because each new person that reaches out to me about my project seems not only incredibly informed and ready/willing and able to help! My current example is my phenomenal experience with my project coordinator Liz! She has quickly become my great indispensable partner for my project moving forward✅

Reply from Zenernet

We're so happy you had such a great experience at Zenernet, Joshua! We are very proud of our team and we feel lucky to have team members like Liz.

Aug. 3rd, 2020

Teresa Boling, TX

Unfortunately, I was not able to go solar yet. My issue, not theirs. I talked with Michael, and he has to be the best agent they have. He is very knowledgeable about the company and the product. When they say no pressure? They mean no pressure! He showed me the plan for my system and it was straight forward and simple. I will be using Zenernet when I’m able to go solar.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Teresa! It's our goal to help you make the decision that's best for you - pressure free. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Khadija Lowrey Petaluma, CA

I shopped for solar for few months. Mike M did an amazing job getting me onboard and addressing all my concerns. He then passed the torch to the incredible Liz A. Liz is exceptional in her communication and care. She made sure I knew every step. She was prompt and professional. She alleviated my anxiety with constant updates. I am super happy I made the decision to go with Zenernet. The best team with a great product. Thank you Zenernet!

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Khadija! Delivering the best customer experience is always a team effort, so we're happy our efforts could alleviate your concerns.

Robert Duke Kansas City, MO

Greg L, Was very friendly and customer focused. Knowledgeable about the product and the procedure. Did not feel pressured and he understood we are looking into all options. Right now he put the company front runner in our experience with other talks to other companies. It felt like he was the 1st straight shooter that explained all steps and everything we will experience with the proces. Not currently a paying customer to your company but after our experience we could be in the near future!

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy you had a positive experience with us, Robert! If you decide to go solar in the future, we're always here to help!

Chris Mathews Cabot, AR

The entire process was incredibly smooth and easy. Everyone I worked with or talked to has been very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. The process was completed very fast and I couldn't be happier with the results. The system looks great and produces very well from the limited time I've had it. So if you're looking for a company with great customer service and the staff to get things done quickly and done right I would recommend Zenernet 100%.

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear Chris - we always strive for a standout customer experience, and we're glad that we were able to deliver for you. Thanks for working with us and congrats on going solar!

Jul. 20th, 2020

Lee Ronan Argyle, TX

We are in the decision phase of Solar, Drew was one of the many sales reps we talked with. He was excellent in tailoring his presentation to what we wanted regarding system size, panels, inverter, explaining the Zenernet process of installation being only the second to explain mounting and particularly the warrenties. It was a pleasure to talk with him no high pressure, answering questions and replying to other questions quickly.

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear Lee - thanks for working with us!

May. 4th, 2020

Charley Selvidge Oakland, CA

I chose Zenernet because they were flexible and creative to find a plan for my roof solar panel arrangement using multiple smaller roof surfaces to orient the panels in a good direction relative to the sun and various shading obstacles. The installation was partially complete when COVID-19 restrictions came into place but they were able to make progress and complete the installation with a modest delay operating within public health constraints.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for working with us Charley - glad we could accommodate you and glad you enjoyed your experience!

May. 4th, 2020

Chris Frankfort, IL

I found them rated pretty highly on-line so I called them to get quick advice & education on Solar installation and product options, (before I made a big mistake). No pushy sales pitch or empty promises about what their company will do (over the others), just useful information and guidance. I will definitely be reaching out to Zenernet when we are finally ready to make a purchase. Thank you for your professionalism and candor.

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear Chris - we look forward to helping when you're ready to move forward with solar!

Mar. 13th, 2020

Karoleen Francis Arcadia, CA

The consultation was the best I’ve seen of all the companies I’ve received quotes from. It’s very transparent. Mike, our sales consultant, shared his screen with us and we could see how changes in the system impact the price. I appreciate that over being given an arbitrary estimate. We haven’t made a decision yet but Zenernet is at the top of our list.

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear Karoleen - it's very important to us to be transparent with our pricing and sales process. We've put lots of thought and work into making our consultation the best in solar, and we're glad you found it helpful!

Mar. 2nd, 2020

Ron Katy, TX

Pros: 1. Greg was very knowledgeable and could explain concepts easily. I’ve spoken to two other solar companies (Sun Run and a small local provider) and Greg was the better communicator. 2. The Zenernet customer experience was the best and I like that there are apps that I could use to monitor the solar panels and “package” the system details and history for the next homeowner if/when I sell my home. 3. Zenernet offers the most flexibility in design, best APR for financing, and best warranty Cons: none

Reply from Zenernet

All pros, no cons! That's what we like to see! Thanks for sharing your experience, Ron - glad it was such a positive one. Let us know how else we can help!

Feb. 26th, 2020

Gary Vertreese Las Vegas, NV

I have been looking at " solar", for quite some time. This morning I had the good fortune to find "Zenernet", quite a name. More specifically I was connected to Ryan G. In a very short period of time, I realized that I was speaking to someone that actually knew what they were talking about, he answered all of my questions while also educating me about solar. The most impressive part of our meeting was his not being an overbearing salesperson while extolling the virtues of "Zenernet solar". I will be doing business with Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear Gary - we take pride in educating our customers and allowing them to make an informed decision without pressure. We look forward to helping you go solar!

Feb. 14th, 2020

PT22 Glendale, CA

The Process of getting our solar panels could not have been more easy and thorough! From the presentation process (thanks Greg!) when we learned all about the product and how our home and the environment could benefit, to the seamless install it was done professionally and with constant contact from the project manager. Our questions were always answered immediately. Zenernet knows solar and I plan to refer to them to anyone who is even slightly interested. Thanks again!

Reply from Zenernet

We're thrilled you had such a great experience with us throughout the process! Thanks for choosing Zenernet, and we'll look forward to your referrals!

Feb. 11th, 2020

Karen Bowen Lakewood, CA

Mike explained things very well. He is personable and thorough. I told him from the beginning that I'm checking several companies and I appreciate that he didn't pressure me. We agreed that he can call me again next week. I am a person who takes a long time to make decisions so I appreciate that he didn't pressure me but made me feel comfortable.

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear Karen - we certainly won't pressure you and look forward to helping you make a decision you're comfortable with!

Feb. 5th, 2020

Charles Parkins New Orleans, LA

Heather answered my call while driving to work and arranged to return my call after she arrived, which she did. She was friendly and knowledgeable and worked out a solar system for my home. She answered most of my questions and those technical questions to which she didn't know the answers, she checked the internet or experts in the office and called me back with those answers. She was able to mirror the images on her computer screen to my computer which was an excellent and novel way of transferring information. Iwas impressed.

Reply from Zenernet

Glad you enjoyed working with us Charles. We take advantage of technology to make our customer experience stand out!

Jan. 25th, 2020

Craig Walker Arnold, MO

Greg is the solar guy you want. I knew he was “the guy” when he shredded the proposals of the other companies that I’d sent him. Pointing out what they did wrong any why and what the implications would be, etc. There is no doubt in my mind that with his expertise and the other talent at Zenernet - I’ll be getting a world class system at a fair price on this project, and the ones to come in the future!

Reply from Zenernet

Glad you found our presentation informative, Craig! Our consultants are extremely knowledgeable about solar and will always ensure our customers have all the information they need to make an informed decision. We look forward to helping out on this and future projects!

Jan. 3rd, 2020

BW Morgan, UT

From beginning to end everyone was responsive and professional. There was a little delay because of the power company. Once that was cleared up the installers had the panels up in not time! The system is up and running and looks good. Everything was completed towards the end of the season, so we haven't had the full benefit for this year. This system was an add-on to an existing solar panel system and there's no comparison between that experience and the Zenernet one. Thanks to Greg and his crew and Solar One, the install company here in Utah, they were all terrific.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you BW for the great feedback. We're lucky to have Greg on our team. Please let us know if you have any other questions, or need any other information as you consider your solar options with Zenernet. Thanks!

May. 31st, 2019

Christina Katy, TX

Ryan G was very transparent, honest, and upfront with me. Solar energy with Zenernet isn't an option that would work for us right now, and he was very understanding and supportive of that. He wasn't one of those pushy sales people who viewed me as another sale and money in his pocket. He listened to me, looked at what I need, and evaluated my situation and advised what would be best. It was very refreshing to speak with a sales person who actually cared about the person and not about just making money.

Reply from Zenernet

Sorry to hear we couldn't help you go solar right now, Christina - but great to hear you had such a positive experience with us. We definitely don't push homeowners into decisions that don't make sense. Thanks for working with us, and let us know if there's anything we can do to help down the road!

Nov. 20th, 2019

Louisa Chan Newark, CA

I want to install solar panels at my house. I have been calling different solar companies for quotes. When I talked with Isa at Zenernet, I was so impressed with his customer service and his professionalism. He was very detail and took the time to explain to me the challenges I am facing when trying to install solar at my house. I learned so much more about solar energy.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Louisa - glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Isa and learned more about solar! Education is the top priority in our no-pressure consultation. We look forward to helping as you continue your search for solar!

Oct. 23rd, 2019

Mica Dmitri Glendale, AZ

Ryan represents the best that Zenernet has to offer! He thoroughly answered every solar question we had and went over all of our options efficiently. He was personable and seemed genuinely interested in getting us the best deal on solar panels for our particular needs. He also provided invaluable education for us to make the best informed decision.

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear Mica - education is our top focus for a reason. Thanks for working with us!

Oct. 9th, 2019

Chad Tucson, AZ

Our sales representative Heather was very thorough, very professional and was very knowledgeable. But most of all we could tell that she was really working for us to find the very best solar system for us for the cost. Due to the limitations of our electric provided she worked diligently to come up with a plan to maximize the most effective system for us and not maybe the largest system which would benefit her the most.

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear Chad! Our solar consultants are incentivized to find the best system for each customer, not to simply sell the biggest systems they can. That's just one of the ways we focus on creating the best customer experience in solar. Thanks for your review!

Sep. 6th, 2019

Josh T. Grayslake, IL

Amazing experience with their sales team who stuck with me through a long research period and over 14 competing bids. I really wanted to make sure we were making a good decision and after everything, I knew that Zenernet would be the best choice. I highly recommend them and specifically Heather on the sales team. She went above and beyond to make sure we had all the information we needed.

Reply from Zenernet

Awesome! Thanks for being patient throughout the process - we're glad we were able to meet your needs and make you feel comfortable with the decision. Thanks for choosing Zenernet!

Aug. 27th, 2019

Jessica Lawrence, KS

Presentation was super informative, a lot of specific information provided. Product seems like a no-brainer if you can afford the investment, long term. Mike was excited about the product but not pushy at all, easy to buy in to the concept with a solid presentation. I’m not ready to pull the trigger yet, but when I am will definitely go with Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback Jessica - we agree that going solar is a no-brainer! We'll look forward to helping you when you're ready to take the next steps.

Aug. 27th, 2019

M. Day Kansas City, MO

We appreciated Mike's ability to communicate in detail the benefits of going solar. He used our actual electric bill to show us in real dollar amounts what the costs and savings would be over the next 30 years. Learning about going solar from Mike was worth the time spent, even though we decided to wait to take the plunge. He was available to answer questions after the in home consultation, but never pushy. Definitely worth considering, and we've had several friends set up appointments too!

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for considering Zenernet. Let us know when you're ready to revisit solar - we'll make it easy!

Aug. 14th, 2019

Frank Kaimer

I am selling my home in Calif. with solar.The installing company is out of business. My buyer wants info. on the system that I was not able to provide. No solar co. would help. Then a call to.Zenernet Solar Co.in Phoenix and my problems were over. Heather researched all the information on LG and Enphase to satisfy my buyer. I will be contacting Zeneret again as soon as I am settled in Mayer Ariz. Thanks to you Miss Heather

Reply from Zenernet

Glad we were able to help Frank. Please feel free to have the new homeowner contact us with any questions as well - we're happy to support if we can. And if you're looking to put solar on your new home, let us know. We'd love to provide you with a proposal. Best of luck to you!

May. 31st, 2019

Gena Curry Kansas City, MO

I was shopping for Solar Panels in Kansas City, MO. Greg from Zenernet came to my house and presented a great proposal. They really analyzed which systems would work with my property and gave a very competitive bid. If you are considering Solar Panels, I can confidently recommend you call Zenernet and giving them a shot at earning your business.

Reply from Zenernet

Gena, thank you very much for the review. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help as you review your solar options!

May. 16th, 2019

Dee Mcallister Yorba Linda, CA

I was contacted by a representative of Zenernet after expressing an interest in solar for my home. Our representative Heather, was positive, informative and very cooperative in listening to my concerns & finding solutions for them. I looked up Zenernet as a company & found they were highly rated. Even tho my husband & I decided not to put in solar now for personal reasons, I think Zenernet is a responsible company to deal with. Anyone considering solar should at least see what Zenernet has to offer. Thank You

Reply from Zenernet

Dee, thank you for the wonderful review. We're sorry we can't help you with solar at this time, but let us know if there's any way we can help you, or your family and friends with solar.

Apr. 25th, 2019

Betsy East Aurora, NY

My experience with Zenernet was so informative and helpful. Together we looked at my house and garage, and considered a variety of possibilities. Due to the many mature trees blocking the sun, panels would be less cost effective for my residence. I was so grateful for Deanna's knowledge, interest in my needs and honesty. My experience could not have been more positive. Thank you!

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you Betsy for the wonderful review. We're sorry we couldn't help you go solar at this time because of the trees, but keep us in mind for the future. Or if you have friends or family members looking in to solar, let us know. We'd be happy to help!

Mar. 20th, 2019

Ronnie Tehama, CA

I have been primarily working with Jarrett from Zenernet and my overall experience has been great. He has shown patience in my times of indecision and is prompt when I have a question regarding my solar. This company doesn't just put the equipment on your roof and abandon you. They say they are with you through the life of your loan and they mean it!

Reply from Zenernet

We're excited to have you on board and powering your home with the sun Ronnie! Please let us know how we can continue to be of service to you.

Feb. 21st, 2019

Nikki Hesperia, CA

Greg & Deborah @ Zenernet were amazingly helpful. They were available for any questions that we had. Greg was incredibly thorough from the original sales pitch till the end. The Electrical company that did the install was professional, punctual, and quick. Edison however did take some time with permits but Zenernet was quick to accommodate us, which was very much appreciated. I am very satisfied with the product itself, and the warranty is 20+ years. If anything ever goes wrong I can rest assured that it will be covered. I will be sure to refer all of my friends and family to Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Nikki, thank you for the great review! And congratulations on going solar - we're thrilled to have you on board with Zenernet! Please let us know how we can continue to serve you best. And thanks in advance for any referrals you send our way! Greg and Deb will take great care of them.

Feb. 11th, 2019

Joan I. Heller

Just had an hour introduction to Zenernet and purchasing a solar system, with Bailey R, and am excited about this option. If Bailey is any indication of your quality, then I'm very comfortable with Zenernet. I especially appreciated the attention you give to quality of the systems, installation procedures, warranties, and even the look of your panels. The presentation was super thorough, very professionally put together in look and feel, and quite convincing.

Reply from Zenernet

Hello Joan, thank you for the review! We are lucky to have Bailey on our team, please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Feb. 4th, 2019

Randal Nichols Davenport, FL

Greg was absolutely amazing, he was extremely transparent with me. He even analyzed an offer from a smaller local company, gave me points to question them about, and helped me find the best option for my home, even though in my case it wasn't with him. There is no doubt that If this local installer for some reason becomes problematic, I will use Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the review Randal, we hope everything with the local installer works out but if for whatever reason you decide not to move forward with them we are a call away. If you need anything during your solar journey please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

Dec. 21st, 2018

Colleen Lane Soulsbyville, CA

I was working with Greg L, getting all information together to move forward with solar for our home. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to put this project on hold. Even though he put time and effort into getting us set up, he has been friendly and patient. He has followed up to see if things have changed for us. A great person to work with.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the review Colleen, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us when your circumstances change.

Mitesh Gala San Francisco, CA

Great. Enjoyed speaking with Deborah. She had the patience to listen and answer questions. If she didn't have the answer, which was not the case for the most part, however, she did say that she would get back with more info. She was prepared on most questions. Also, enjoyed the personal conversations with Deborah. She not only asked but also shared some of her own personal info. It was easy to be comfortable and discuss details with her. In the end, it made me think of more questions to ask.

Reply from Zenernet

Hello Mitesh, thank you for the amazing reviews!

David Laursen Roseville, CA

I found Zenernet online and got a good quote for our home solar panels. We already had some panels so I wanted to make sure it went as well as the other company. I was pleasantly surprised with the great level of communication and service during the whole process. We had some issues with our roof where we were placing the panels and Zenernet took care of everything without any delays or additional charge. I feel I received a great deal and it went perfectly. Thanks Zenernet! Dave

Reply from Zenernet

Hello Dave, thank you for the review and thank you for choosing Zenernet for your solar needs!

Anita Thomas Loomis, CA

First of all I contacted Zenernet because I was looking for an honest company with great customer service and patience. I got that and more with Zenernet. Cedric F has always answered any questions I've had in regards to my solar and kept me in the know of what was going on. I got great financing and great service from their representatives. I have to give this company 5 stars because they are so dedicated to their clients. They also pick top of the line finance companies as well as the installers. I've had an excellent experience with this company.

Reply from Zenernet

Hello Anita, thank you for the kind words! We are so lucky to have you as a customer!

Dec. 21st, 2018

Jim Beaudin Buckeye, AZ

To me it is all about the people who represent a company within the initial contacts. Greg L who spoke to me for some time was 1st of all knowledgeable about all solar products and understood my concerns concerning the new rate plans from APS especially the need to deal with the high costs of power between 3 & 8 PM. To counter this and take advantage of the late afternoon sun requires more solar panels to be on a westerly direction. I would go with Zenernet if not for my situation of being unable to take advantage of the tax credit at this time.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the review Jim!

Shawn Yerkes Southlake, TX

I have a solar background, but my family was always hesitant because they didn't quite understand the complexities of how the systems work and tie to the financial products. Zenernet was able to make the learning experience simple and easy using their online and over-the-phone approach, which helped me get several members of my family over the hump!

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the review Shawn!

Alexa Gill Walnut Creek, CA

Jarrett was amazing and answered all my questions about going solar! He was extremely patient and knowledgeable about solar. I would recommend anyone thinking about going solar to give Zenerent a call. We spoke to 3 other solar companies and none of them treated us as well as Jarrett and the Zenerent team. The way I was able to design my system in real-time was very impressive and the quality of their products and warranties are the best when comparing to the other companies. Two thumbs up from us! Or better yet, 5 STARS!

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the review Alexa!

Carole Carithers CA

Very thorough presentation for solar system by mike m. Have not made a final decision yet.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Carole! Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more questions as you make your solar decision.

Jul. 30th, 2021

Linda Grady La Verne, CA

Brian did a great job helping me understand all my options for installing solar on my home.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Linda! We're happy that we could help you understand your options for going solar.

Jul. 30th, 2021

Megan Pagan Peoria, AZ

Easy to talk to, explained well. I liked watching the system be built in front of me

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Megan! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our virtual consultation.

Jul. 29th, 2021

Tony Affuso Austin, TX

Scott, dud a fabulous job of explaining the system, has great relationships skills!

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review, Tony! We're glad that you received the information you needed to make your solar decisions.

Jul. 29th, 2021

Jeanne Gardner Fall City, WA

Online meeting format was excellent. Michael was informed and gave a good presentation.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Jeanne! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

Jul. 26th, 2021

Thomas Marshall Laguna Niguel, CA

Mike was knowledgeable, forthright, and a pleasure to deal with throughout the call.

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy to hear that, Thomas! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

Jul. 26th, 2021

Wei Qiu Cupertino, CA

Robert was very knowledgeable and helpful in my phone consultation. Highly recommend,

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad that you found Robert's presentation so informative.

Jun. 23rd, 2021

Tom Butler Phoenix, AZ

Good presentation. No pressure. Taylor was a professional.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Tom! We're glad to hear that you found Taylor's presentation so enjoyable.

Jun. 2nd, 2021

Peter R Surprise, AZ

Quality of solar panels as we as reputation in the industry.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback Peter! We take pride in our reputation - we're glad that you enjoyed working with us.

May. 27th, 2021