Best Company Guarantee Zenernet Logo

Zenernet

9.6

Bruce9k 2000 Fairfield, CA

My experience with Zenernet was a good one. Jillian was very knowledgeable about the products and the way they work. I had questions, she had knowledgeable answers. This review is only for the sales part of my experience. I hope the pre install, install and start up goes as well as the sales part.

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful, Bruce! We're happy you've enjoyed your experience with Zenernet so far, and we can assure you the rest of your solar experience with Zenernet will be just as great.

Pedro Downers Grove, IL

Mike M was clear, informative, pleasant and currently most likely to get the contract of the three we listened to this week. He was the second and shortest presentation with the clearest proposal package, smoothest looking installation (and lowest financing rate). Still considering another possibility, but Zenernet is the front runner.

Reply from Zenernet

That's good to hear, Pedro! We're here to help if you need any additional questions answered.

robert brown Greenwood, MO

Greg if friendly, professional, and knowledgeable

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Robert! We are very lucky to have Greg on our team, and we're glad you noticed his hard work.

Derrek Olson Santa Paula, CA

She was very easy to talk to, answered all my questions and was very informative.

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear, Derrek! Please let us know what else we can do to help.

Trinath Anaparthi San Ramon, CA

Wonderful experience going through Zenernet . Jamila was very thorough in explaining all the options and designing what is right for my home and my goals .

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy you had a great experience with us, Trinath! It was a pleasure working with you.

Rochas Tucson, AZ

Great customer service, I like when they deliver what they promise a good item for a great bargain.

Reply from Zenernet

We're very glad you noticed our customer experience, Rochas! At Zenernet, we're 100% committed to delivering the best customer experience in solar.

mbd San Mateo, CA

Jamila has been fantastic so far! Easy to work with, knowledgeable and quick to answer questions.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome news, MBD! Jamilia is such a strong asset to our team of solar experts, so we're happy you enjoyed working with her.

Robert San Jacinto, CA

A combination of things like the equipment, the warranties, the price, and their attention to detail with the customer as far as answering questions and things like that is why I chose Zenernet.

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful, Robert! We're glad you noticed our commitment to our customers by providing them with the best customer experience in solar.

John San Luis Obispo, CA

Their customer service has been very helpful all the time.

Reply from Zenernet

Good to hear, John! Thanks for your review.

Andrea Odessa, TX

Zenernet seems to be very easy to work with. The person I talked to was very professional and knew exactly what she was talking about. Also I like the pricing.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, Andrea! We can assure you that we are 100% committed to providing the best customer experience in solar at Zenernet.

Matteo Apple Valley, CA

I enjoyed the rep I talked to. Her name is Janelle and she's very pleasant.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Matteo! We are glad you enjoyed working with us - if there's anything else we can assist you with, please let us know.

Doug Chino Hills, CA

They’ve been very cooperative and helpful with their support.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Doug! Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

DougAndTeri Routledge Smithfield, UT

They are very professional a knowledgeable about their product. They are very quick to respond to any questions or concerns I might have. They are very trustworthy and were great at going through the whole solar power purchasing process.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for your review, Doug and Terri! We're glad to hear you had a good experience working with us - please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Sep. 4th, 2020

Cosmin Marinescu Concord, CA

Mike the sales consultant was great enough to convince me no to go with the local companies and choose them instead, BRAVO Mike. Started the process 4 weeks ago, had to email them multiple times to figure out what's going on, as many of the local companies are doing install within 4-5 weeks, here I am still waiting for answers. Pls, don't make me regret not going local !!!!

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Genevieve. We apologize for the lack of communication, and we'll make sure to keep you informed on the status of your project going forward. If there's anything else we can do to help resolve your concerns, please let us know.

Keith Freitas Martinez, CA

Mike did a fabulous job walking me through the process, options and design.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Keith - glad to hear you enjoyed the Zenernet Experience with Mike!

Sep. 4th, 2020

Darryl Panzer Carver, MA

Mike was not pushy and very straight forward. He answered all my questions truthfully and the initial experience was great!

Reply from Zenernet

We're very happy to hear that, Darryl! We can assure you that the remaining stages of your solar experience will be nothing short of excellent.

Chris Anderson Union City, CA

Michael, was very knowledgeable and explained everything in detail. He was patient with all our questions. Nice guy with a great smile, lol.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Chris! Michael, and the rest of our team, are always here to answer your questions if you ever need help with anything else.

Robert Lindsay Turlock, CA

The following apply to the consulting staff I visited with - knowledgeable, punctual, professional, courteous, patient and practical.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, Robert! We take pride in our team of solar energy experts and we're glad you had a great experience with us.

Sherri Love Chandler, AZ

Michael was very informative and pleasant during the quote process. Actually enjoyed it.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great news, Sherri! At Zenernet, we prioritize information and education in our consultations, but we also strive to connect on a personal level with each homeowner.

Corey Carroz Gilbert, AZ

Jamila was great to work with and provided excellent service.

Reply from Zenernet

Good to hear, Corey! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Matthew Murphy

The guy that came to the house for installation was very nice and they respond to your questions and take you seriously.

Reply from Zenernet

Good to hear, Matthew! Please don't hesitate to reach out in the future if you have any additional questions.

Bill Truro, MA

Zenernet is easy to work with and answer all my questions.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, Bill! Glad to hear you enjoyed working with us - let us know what else we can do to help.

Michael

The man's name was Mike. He did a very good job answering my questions and was very responsive to my needs whenever I had a question. He called back right away.

Reply from Zenernet

Great to hear, Michael! No matter where you are in your solar journey, we're always here for you - feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.

Florence Canyon Country, CA

It is cheaper than anyone else and they have good service but I am still waiting for them to get the permit to install it.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Florence - thank you for your review! We look forward to getting your project installed.

Peter

They had the best price available. The first representative I had screwed it up.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad you noticed our competitive pricing, Peter - we do our best to offer some of the lowest prices in the industry! We're sorry to hear about your experience with one of our representatives and we want to make this right. If you could please reach out to us and provide some additional details about your experience, we'll start resolving the issue as soon as possible.

Thuy

I decided to go with Zenernet because the consultant was really patient and explained it all thoroughly to me. She was really helpful.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Thuy! We take pride in our wonderful team of solar experts, so it's great to hear about your positive experience with Zenernet.

Genevieve Sunnyvale, CA

Customer service has been slow since the sale. They are very slow. My rep on my account is not very responsive. They are not doing much oversight. We are chasing reps for a status update.

Reply from Zenernet

We're happy to hear your experience with Mike was great, Cosmin! We're sorry to hear about the delay of your project - please reach out to us so we can further investigate your situation to resolve this issue.

Sara Fader San Diego, CA

Everything has been smooth so far and the interest rate was the best out there

Reply from Zenernet

Awesome, Sara! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Michael Byrne Corona, CA

Greg appeared to be very knowledgeable and personable. thank you for your help.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Michael! Thank you for choosing Zenernet!

joseluis Frausto La Jolla, CA

Mike M did a really great job patiently explaining to me how solar power works and didn't push me into anything. It was a stress free experience. I highly recommend speaking with Mike M.

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful to hear, Jose! We're glad you noticed our no-pressure approach - it's a very important part of the Zenernet Experience.

joannecorbett Peoria, IL

Jamila is great-courteous, knowledgeable

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, Joanne! We're happy you enjoyed working with Jamila - please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Peter Moneo Las Vegas, NV

Michael was extremely professional and very thorough! He did a great job explaining everything to me and answering all my questions. I would highly recommend him to anybody

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Peter! We take a lot of pride in our team of solar experts, and we feel lucky to have Michael.

CJ Bentonville, AR

Mike M was very professional and respectful. He answered all my questions and was very informative of the process!

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, CJ - we're happy all of your questions were answered during your consultation. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

David Rutledge Tustin, CA

Mike M did a very good job of explaining Zenernet, how it provides customer service in CA, describing my electrical usage, understanding my solar needs and designing a solar system for my house. He was very helpful to my process of understanding and evaluating my alternatives.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, David! We're happy you enjoyed the Zenernet Experience with Mike M. Please reach out if you have any additional questions.

George Luong Elk Grove, CA

Mike explained everything in clear and concise ways. More importantly he answered all my questions.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great news, George! We're always here to answer any questions you have - feel free to reach out to us with any additional questions.

john selle San Francisco, CA

Great guy! Super knowledgeable and big plus he had personal experience installing his own solar with Zenernet before becoming an employee. Sincere and down-to-earth, trustworthy. No B.S.!

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, John! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your consultation with us. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you!

Laura Brege Menlo Park, CA

Robert was very responsive and listened well to concerns

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome, Laura! Let us know if we can help with anything else!

Amy Larkey-Emelianoff West Orange, NJ

We spent two hours over two days on Google Meet with Shae who educated us on every aspect of adding solar power to our home. Although we probably can't afford to go ahead with Zenernet, she was super informative, patient, clear and not at all pushy. All in all, it was a great first stop in our quest to go more green.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your interest in going solar, Amy! If going solar makes sense for you at a later date, please don't hesitate to reach out - we'd love to help.

Julie Isa Upland, CA

I just want to give a shout out to Mike M and Liz A. I am a very nervous person so they were both getting calls all the time. It definitely was a process with all the shut downs in the state. But they kept me informed every step of the way. I’m very happy with the customer service I received. If I could give them more than 5 stars I definitely would. Julie

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, Julie! We're very happy to hear you enjoyed the Zenernet Experience with Mike and Liz and we're happy you had a great experience with us!

Lynda Wilson Lombard, IL

We have only had our initial consultation, estimate, and site visit so far, but I can't say enough about each and every step along the way. Jillian and Liz from Zenernet have been outstanding with customer service and answering all of our questions, from simple to complicated. They are friendly and knowledgeable! I've been recommending Zenernet to all my friends! I can't wait to get the panels. I'll update when they are installed

Reply from Zenernet

That's great news, Lynda! We're glad you've enjoyed your experience with Jillian so far, and we can assure you the rest of the process of going solar will exceed your expectations! Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Tyson Murphy Corona, CA

Mike was awesome. I've been looking for Solar for a few weeks now and spoken to/met with multiple vendors. Zenernet was not a serious contender until today - and it's primarily because of Mike and his ("approach" sounds too sales-y) personality.

Reply from Zenernet

Awesome, Tyson! We're glad to hear you enjoyed working with Mike and that he was able to give you the Zenernet experience. Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Don Niswonger Jackson, MO

So far the whole team has been helpful in starting of my job. The seller was very helpful in setting up the right system and answered all my questions thoughorly . The Job supervisor has been very helpful in getting the right design for my project. The design company drew up plans and I had a few problems with the placement of some of the panels and they went back and re-designed them like I wanted. There has been NO high pressure selling points like I had with so many others. I am looking forward to the job moving forward to the install portion and seeing the system arrive and get installed. So far..So good

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful news, Don! We never want you to feel pressured at Zenernet, so we're happy to hear you noticed our no-pressure approach. We're looking forward to helping you gain energy independence soon and we're happy to gain you as an energy partner for life!

george

They are a middle man, they provide a contract but no design upfront, after contract is sighed they provide a design, mine was not correct took time to get it corrected had to call JP. If you use them make sure you know what you want and have them put it in the contract, every part number and option before, don’t trust they will get it right. They play with DC and AC sizing, know what you are getting. They also tried to swap parts out and deleting the Optimization and monitoring options without letting me know about it on install. I checked all parts before they did the installed and found the issue. Had to call them out on it to get the correct options and parts, not an easy solution. They don’t provide any timelines on install, they say they monitor the system but don’t have any information on how it works or can talk about it. You have to hound them to provide project information. Be prepared to stay on top of them all the way, be prepared for no commutation. They did find me a good installer as to why 2 stars, by the way they don’t do the install, only the sale. Just go with a local installer. Save yourself the headaches

Reply from Zenernet

Hi George - sorry to hear about your experience. Glad we were able to work through your concerns prior to installation. We pride ourselves on clear and consistent communication, and we're sorry we fell short of that in this case. To clarify a couple points - we do provide a design at point of contract, however, this design is subject to change based on information gathered in the home visit. Our customers have the right to sign off on these changes or walk away from the deal with no penalty. Installation timelines are difficult to predict accurately, because certain aspects (permitting, for example) are beyond our control and that of our installers, and vary by seasonality and demand. We do, however, provide an estimated timeline for installation. Finally, our model combines the advantages of working with both a national solar company and a local installer - we manage the customer relationship, warranties, etc. and the installation work is completed by a local, expert installation partner. We'd love to discuss your experience further to understand how we can improve and help to resolve your concerns. With your project installed, we want to ensure that you have a satisfactory relationship with us for the life of your system. Please feel free to reach out anytime.

Anil Nigam Daly City, CA

Had a good conversation, very informative, with Mike. Thanks

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, Anil! We're happy you enjoyed your consultation with Mike. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Iva Hamilton Fairfield, CA

My experience with Zenernet was interrupted due to the outbreak of fires in the Fairfield area. I had to pack and prepare to evacuate because my home was in imminent danger. I will continue to speak with Michael when it is safe to do so and I can focus on making a decision.

Reply from Zenernet

We're sorry to hear that, Iva, and we hope that you and your home are safe now. Please let us know if we can assist in any way. We look forward to speaking with you in the future - stay safe!

Luis Gutiierrez El Cajon, CA

Great service and very knowable , she answer all my questions

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, Luis! If you have any additional questions, feel free to let us know!

Len Sandwich, IL

Very appropriate, quick and knowledgeable. I found Michael to be a joy to talk with versus some old fashion sales pitch. He was pleasant to speak with, understood and answered my questions quickly and promptly. He seems very knowledgeable and offered me solutions to fit many scenarios to fit my needs.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Len! We're glad you enjoyed your consultations with Michael, and we're happy we could answer all of your questions. Feel free to let us know if you need help with anything else!

Paul San Jose, CA

Micheal not only spent the right amount of time educating us on the options, but more importantly He listen intently to our concerns and responded from a patient teachers point of view. Never omce was He pushy, arrogant, or condescending towards us. We have not made a decision yet, but if Micheal is the kknd of people you have in your company, I can say that it is very likely we will choose your solar company to do the installation. He is a true professional!

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for your review, Paul! We are glad you enjoyed your consultation with Michael and noticed our no-pressure approach. We're very lucky to have Michael on our team of energy experts, and we can assure you the rest of our team is just as awesome and professional as he is! Please let us know if you have any further questions.

J shue Vallejo, CA

Great fund of knowledge, outstanding patience. I respect that he didn’t want to waste my time and worked the presentation around my questions and needs on the fly. Simply outstanding

Reply from Zenernet

That's great, J! We never want to waste your time at Zenernet - that's why we approach all of our consultations with the goal of answering each homeowner's questions thoroughly and efficiently.

Luna's Orchard ,

Jamila T is a credit to Zenernet; her professionalism and product knowledge are outstanding. She was able to easily configure different proposals to insure that our electrical needs were thoroughly met and was able to provide clarity concerning equipment and financing options. Most excellent experience in all respects.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Luna! We're very lucky to have Jamila and we're happy you think so too. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!