Zenernet is focused on perfecting the experience of going solar, and hundreds of positive reviews are testament to that focus. Zenernet's mission is to "Accelerate Energy Independence for All", and the company pursues that goal by making home solar easy, financially accessible, and risk-free for homeowners of all kinds. With Zenernet, customers will enjoy an informative and pressure-free consultation process, as well as get a system that's backed by industry-leading warranties and paired with innovative technology to help customers get even more value.

Special Offer
Zenernet is currently offering
the following special promotion:
  • Lower Pricing on Eligible Systems
  • Financing as Low as 1.49%
  • Six Months of FREE Solar*

To redeem this offer, call NOW.

The Good

• No-Pressure Consultations
  • High Quality Equipment
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Innovative Technology Package

No Pressure Consultations

With Zenernet, the process begins with a personalized, no-pressure consultation, during which customers will collaborate with a Zenernet representative on the design and features of their system. They'll be able to make decisions on the type and placement of panels and other components, making for a system that's uniquely theirs.

High Quality Equipment

Zenernet offers a variety of high quality solar panel and inverter options, including panels manufactured by Trina, Silfab, Solar World, Hanwha, Canadian Solar, Panasonic, LG, Solaria, Hyundai, and Jinko, and inverters produced by SolarEdge, Enphase, and SMA. With such a wide array of panel and inverter brands to choose from, customers can be confident that they will receive a built-to-last solar energy system that fits their needs and budget.

Lengthy Warranties

Each Zenernet solar PV system comes with a 25-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation, as well as a 25-year equipment warranty, which covers system components such as the panels and inverter. These are some of the lengthiest warranties offered in the solar industry.

Innovative Technology Package

With each system, Zenernet includes an innovative technology package designed to help customers get the most value possible from their system. In addition to solar monitoring through Sense Solar, Zenernet offers Sense smart home technology, which monitors home energy consumption down to individual appliances and devices, making it easy to reduce consumption and increase the percentage of usage offset by the system. Zenernet also has a generous, unlimited referral program that pays customers to help their friends and neighbors go solar. Best of all, it's all found in one place: the Zenernet Advocator app.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Zenernet operates in Arizona, California, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Nevada, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Texas, which means that consumers who live elsewhere will not be able to take advantage of the company's services.

The Bottom Line

Zenernet is a solar energy company that is highly focused on serving and providing value for its customers. The company offers a variety of high quality equipment options, lengthy warranties, and a helpful customer homeowner portal. If you live in Arizona, California, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Nevada, Massachusetts, New Jersey, or Texas, Zenernet is definitely worth looking into.

**To qualify, homeowners must agree to finance their solar energy equipment and installation costs with Zenernet's financing partner, Sunlight Financial, and be approved for credit by August 31st, 2020. Some homeowners may not qualify for financing based on their credit history or capacity to repay the loan. Qualified homeowners will receive a lump sum reimbursement payment equal to the amount of the first six monthly payments due on their loan from Sunlight Financial. Homeowners will still be responsible for making payments, beginning with the first payment due, as agreed in the Terms of Purchase. Homeowners are not required to finance their purchase and may pay in full without any finance charges.

Call our recommended rep over at Zenernet below.

Zenernet Frequently Asked Questions

How does going solar with Zenernet work?

Zenernet is focused on making the process of going solar easy and stress-free. Our sales process is entirely remote — our consultants will not need to come to your home. We start with a no-pressure consultation to educate you and answer all your questions about going solar. Then, we’ll work with you to design a system that looks and performs the way you want it to. We’ll discuss pricing and financing options and evaluate your expected return on investment. Once we reach an agreement, we’ll schedule your home visit and installation. Nothing to it!

How much does a solar energy system from Zenernet cost?

Zenernet is relentlessly committed to driving down the cost of going solar. Our mission is to Accelerate Energy Independence for All, and we know the best way to do that is to make the numbers add up for more homeowners considering going solar. Our prices are competitive and transparent — we won’t waste your time with unnecessary markups and haggling over nickels and dimes.

What solar panels does Zenernet use?

Zenernet has access to almost every panel on the market. Our approach is hardware agnostic — rather than selling on a recognizable brand name, we evaluate the market and the customer’s needs to find the best fit possible. This way, we can ensure great performance at a great value, for every customer. However, if you have a specific panel model or manufacturer you prefer, we can source it for you to use in your system.

What happens if something breaks or goes wrong with my solar system?

Zenernet offers some of the strongest warranties in the industry. We offer a 25-year workmanship warranty that covers both your system and your roof against any material defects or damages caused by installation for 25 years. We also use hardware and panels with strong manufacturer’s warranties. In the unlikely event you experience a problem with your system, you can rest assured it will be covered by warranty with Zenernet.

How long does it take for Zenernet to install panels?

In most markets we operate in, we can have a system installed within 30–45 days. However, installation timelines vary by location and season and can take longer in some circumstances. We’ll always be transparent with expected installation timelines, so you won’t have to deal with any surprises.

Does Zenernet offer solar monitoring?

Yes, Zenernet includes standard solar production monitoring so you’ll be able to keep tabs on your system’s production and monitor trends over time. In addition, Zenernet offers Sense* smart home technology, an innovative consumption monitoring technology that provides insight into how you consume energy, right down to individual appliances. This can help you be more efficient in your home energy usage and get even more value from your system.

*Sense is not available in all cases — ask your Zenernet energy consultant for more details

How many states is Zenernet in?

Zenernet is active in these states: Arizona, California, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Nevada, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Texas.

Zenernet is always looking for opportunities to expand, so if you don’t see your state on the list, check back soon!

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Devin

October 23rd, 2019 Glendale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Whenever there was an issue or I had a question, I'd give a call and they would get back to me. Installation went well. It was one of those things where it was very quick. They did exactly what I wanted and it looks really good. The panels I got are really good quality with a 25 year warranty. The inverter is great and I absolutely love the app. They kept me informed.

Oct 23, 2019

Awesome, Devin! Glad to hear you've had a smooth experience and you're happy with your system. Let us know if there's any way we can be of help down the road.

Craig Hunter

September 6th, 2019 Pacific Palisades, CA

This was, far and away, the most thorough well-thought-out, and well-explained presentation for a rooftop solar project. Very impressive. Moreover, the design allowed for close to 100% coverage of our electric needs, whereas a couple of competing proposals or a little more than half of that.

Sep 06, 2019

Thanks Craig! We're proud of our detailed, education-focused consultation process. Glad you found it helpful!

Lily

August 11th, 2020 Surprise, AZ

I got a quote from Mike M. He was very professional and kind. No pressure at all and very educational. Since I was interested in solar as a technology and an industry, he entertained all my questions very thoroughly.

Aug 11, 2020

Hi Lily - thank you for your review. It's good to hear you felt no pressure throughout the entire process and that all of your questions were answered!

WILLIAM EISENHAUER

August 10th, 2020 San Antonio, TX

Jillian was informative, knowledgeable and polite.

Aug 11, 2020

That's great, William! Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Susan Z

August 8th, 2020 Alhambra, CA

Very patient, fully explained our concerns, provide 3 options with different number of panels. We really appreciate Michael’s presentation.

Aug 10, 2020

That's wonderful, Susan! We're happy to hear you enjoyed the presentation and that all of your concerns and questions were addressed.

Norma Alonzo

August 8th, 2020 Tucson, AZ

I really enjoy my conversation with Greg. He was very help full and Knowledgeable and answer all my questions. Thank you

Aug 10, 2020

That's great news, Norma! We always want you to understand the entire process of going solar, so we are here to answer questions whenever you need us - please don't hesitate to reach out in the future!

Jill Shoudmire

August 7th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am in the process of shopping for solar, so I picked the 2 most reliable providers. Recently I had a virtual consultation with Mike M at Zenernet. I found the meeting to be very educational and came away from it very confident in Zenernet Solar. Mike was a very nice person and professional. I also enjoyed the doggie photos.

Aug 07, 2020

Hi Jill - thank you for your review! We're glad to hear your consultation with Mike M went well - please let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you.

Rick Crount

August 7th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thank you Mike M for a great consultation. You are right I am a solar expert now! :)

Aug 07, 2020

Great to hear, Rick! That's one of our goals - turning our customers into solar experts - so we're pleased to know Mike provided you with some good solar education.

Helen Schwartz

August 7th, 2020 Sun City, AZ

Called to get information on installing solar. The sales representative Jillian was very helpful. She took the time to ensure that we understood all aspects of the process ( costs and installation).

Aug 07, 2020

That's great news, Helen! At Zenernet, we prioritize our customer experience and educational consultations, so we're happy to hear you picked up on that.

Keith

August 7th, 2020 Rocklin, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

You were very helpful and and I appreciate that type of thing. I picked Zenernet after comparing different options, and I liked their company the best.

Aug 07, 2020

Thank you for your review, Keith! We're happy Zenernet stood out to you - we promise you won't be disappointed with your decision.

Eugene

August 7th, 2020 Mission Viejo, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far the support's been very good.

Aug 07, 2020

Hi Eugene - we're happy you've had good support so far and we promise to continue delivering exceptional customer service and support! Please feel free to reach out at any time.

Asnier

August 7th, 2020 Burleson, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was looking online to see reviews and Zenernet was one of the top five companies that I saw. They looked like a very good, outstanding company, so based on that, I decided to check into you with Zenernet to see how the prices and everything looked. The representative, Mike, was very helpful and transparent with me. He went over everything in detail and tried to help me out the best he could.

Aug 07, 2020

That's awesome, Asnier! We're happy you were able to see our commitment to delivering the best customer experience in solar through our reviews. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Rajasekhar

August 7th, 2020 Cherry Hill, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Zenernet had a good cost, financing, and panel design. I like the way they answered my questions.

Aug 07, 2020

We're happy to hear you got all of your questions answered, Rajasekhar! When you choose Zenernet, you gain an energy partner for life - feel free to contact us if you have any more questions.

William

August 7th, 2020 Elk Grove, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Zenernet was very knowledgeable and very customer service oriented and answers my questions.

Aug 07, 2020

Great to hear, William! Please don't hesitate to reach out with any additional questions in the future - we're always here to help.

Bob Gaudreau

August 6th, 2020 Brockton, MA

This representative was extremely patient with us as we walked through the process. He knew Solar power advantages and explained each one thoroughly. A credit to the company.

Aug 07, 2020

Awesome, Bob! We pride ourselves in our team members and their ability to deliver the best customer experience in solar.

tami stieve

August 6th, 2020 Lincoln, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Mike is horrible inconsiderate and unprofessional. Set up phone video call didnt show up on time then text me and said let me know if your interested so I don't have chase you down. A women answered his phone and was true-life unprofessional. Horrible experience.

Valerie

August 6th, 2020 Oakland, CA

We had an amazing experience with Mike M for our first consult regarding solar. He was very knowledgeable and genuinely interested in providing the best possible option for our home. The products are high end but not overpriced. I would highly recommend speaking to Mike if you have any solar questions or need a system designed that meets your budgetary needs.

Aug 07, 2020

That's great, Valerie! We are proud of our products - at Zenernet, we make sure we can provide you with low prices without compromising the quality.

Tim McClarnon

August 4th, 2020 St Louis, MO

Your company was honest, not pushy and very educated.

Aug 07, 2020

Hi Tim - thank you for your review and for choosing Zenernet. We are very glad to hear that you noticed our team's knowledge and no-pressure approach!

David Sherman

August 3rd, 2020 Sun City West, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Barely competitive - an A- BBB rating, mixed solar reviews, no local representation, no great product knowledge

Aug 05, 2020

Sorry to hear that was your impression David - our reviews are overwhelmingly positive and we use a network of local, independent installers, ensuring that every homeowner who goes solar with us supports their local economy in the process. We also pride ourselves on our solar expertise - would love to hear more about your experience and see if we can leave you with a better impression. Please feel free to reach out to us so we can discuss. Thanks for your feedback!

Joshua Eckhoff

August 3rd, 2020 Fenton, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’m already having difficulty picking what I like best about my experience, because each new person that reaches out to me about my project seems not only incredibly informed and ready/willing and able to help! My current example is my phenomenal experience with my project coordinator Liz! She has quickly become my great indispensable partner for my project moving forward✅

Aug 03, 2020

We're so happy you had such a great experience at Zenernet, Joshua! We are very proud of our team and we feel lucky to have team members like Liz.

Regina

August 3rd, 2020 Chicago, IL

The presentation was very informational and complete. We understood the layout of panels due to the graphics and the financial terms of the loan. We were glad to see the 25-year warranty.

Aug 03, 2020

We're happy to hear that, Regina! At Zenernet, we always want you to understand your solar system and everything that comes with it, so we're glad we could help you do that!

Joshua Eckhoff

July 30th, 2020 Chicago, IL

I was totally blown away by the outstanding consultation I was given when I used Google Meeting to work with Mike. At no point did I feel pressured or uncomfortable with the experience.

Jul 31, 2020

That's awesome, Joshua! Our remote consultation process is something we are very proud of. We're happy to hear you noticed our no-pressure approach!

Don Danh

July 30th, 2020 Oakland, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Mike and Liz have been awesome to work with! They’re among the most responsive professionals I have ever worked with. They’re great assets to your company!

Jul 31, 2020

Hi Don - thanks for your review. We are very lucky to have Mike and Liz on our team and we're happy you think so too!

Willa

July 30th, 2020 Hayward, CA

Michael M was clear, concise and honest. I like the fact that the company uses high quality equipment.

Jul 31, 2020

Great to hear, Willa! Thanks for your review.

Gabriel Valenzuela

July 30th, 2020 Cumby, TX

Very informational, with great customer service. He was very knowledgeable, and was able to answer all my questions. I was even happier that he wasn't pressuring me into making a decision. Will definitely recommend.

Jul 30, 2020

That's great to hear, Gabriel! We never want you to feel pressured at Zenernet, so we're glad you noticed our no-pressure approach.

CJ Saldana

July 30th, 2020 Antioch, CA

Michael did well explaining his proposal. he did my estimate while looking at it and not like others that they don't. ( cool to see how they did it ) kudos to you!

Jul 30, 2020

Thanks for your review, CJ! We are happy to hear you enjoyed the presentation of Michael's proposal - our team always puts a lot of time and effort in our proposals!

Summer Devon

July 29th, 2020 New Britain, CT

I didn't go with them, but I have to say the explanation and the warranty package sounded GREAT. I would have used them if I'd had more confidence in the local installers--that's why I took off a star. Michael, the guy explaining it all to me, was patient and friendly without slipping into salesman mode. After weeks of listening to hard-sales, it was a great change. He also seemed to know more than the average salesperson and didn't mind my constant interruptions with questions.

Aug 03, 2020

Hi Summer - thank you for your review! We're happy you enjoyed your experience with our sales team. If you ever need anything else in the future, please feel free to reach out!

Tina Dumais

July 27th, 2020 Upton, MA

Patient -professional- listened. Great customer service A+

Jul 28, 2020

Thanks for letting us know, Tina! We take pride in delivering the best customer experience possible at Zenernet.

Hesham Hassan

July 27th, 2020 Riverside, CA

It was a great process. Mike went through the whole process explaining each step and how he designed the roof panels capacity to accommodate our future usage.

Jul 27, 2020

Glad to hear that, Hesham! It's our goal to educate first and design a system that will work for you and your home.

Mark Feaster

July 26th, 2020 Independence, MO

Jamali was knowledgeable and very patient in explaining the solar system to me. Thank you so much!

Jul 27, 2020

Hi Mark - we are always happy to walk you through the inner workings of solar systems! Educating our customers first is very important to us. Thank you for working with us!

Umar Karim

July 26th, 2020 Katy, TX

Mike helped me design the system as per my requirement, he was very helpful and flexible. Products used for solar system were of high quality and had a 25 year warranty. Overall it was a good experience working with zenernet.

Jul 27, 2020

We're glad to hear you had a good experience with Zenernet, Umar! Congratulations on going solar - we are always here to answer any questions you may have as your energy partner for life!

Heidi Dunbar

July 26th, 2020 Davenport, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had suffered through many solar consultations, but the one I just had with Mike M. and Zenernet was a pleasure. It was very low pressure and insightful. I feel comfortable giving Zenernet my business.

Jul 27, 2020

Hello Heidi - thank you for your review. We are happy we could make the consultation process low-pressure, easy, and educational! Please reach out if you need anything else!

Ksilvano

July 26th, 2020 Brentwood, CA

Jamila was was friendly, knowledgeable, and detailed!

Jul 27, 2020

That's awesome, Ksilvano! We always emphasize education first and delivering the best customer experience possible at Zenernet.

Jerry

July 26th, 2020 Rosemead, CA

Very comprehensive discussion of the projects and services.

Jul 27, 2020

Hello Jerry - thank you for your review. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Richard Edelstein

July 25th, 2020 Stockton, CA

My sales associate, Mike, was friendly, professional and very knowledgeable about the technology and industry. He spent at least 45 minutes on the phone with me answering all my questions. He is an excellent representative for Zenernet. Richard

Jul 27, 2020

We're very happy to hear that, Richard! We always feel lucky to have such a strong team at Zenernet and we're glad that you could see that in your consultation!

Christopher Barron

July 25th, 2020 Vallejo, CA

Jamila was able to jump in on short notice and take over the consultation on very short notice. She was pleasant, helpful and accommodating to work with.

Jul 28, 2020

Hi Christopher - we're happy you had a good experience with Zenernet! Thanks for working with us!

Michael Townsend

July 24th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It’s been over 4 weeks nothing has even started this are 3rd home we have putting solar on this has been are First experience slowest’s ever took lack of communication right now I would refer you to nobody

Jul 24, 2020

Hi Michael - there is a bit of added complexity in your installation and we are working diligently to ensure the project is done correctly. We apologize for the lack of communication. We will reach out to you to discuss the project status and will do our best to move things along quickly while making sure the job gets done right. Thanks for bringing your concerns to our attention.

Sebastien Slek

July 24th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lack of precision, not buttoned-up enough

Jul 24, 2020

Hi Sebastien - we apologize for the inconsistency you experienced in working with us. Our team is dedicated to delivering the best customer experience in solar, and we're sorry that wasn't the experience you had. We'll reach out to you to discuss your project and see if there's anything we can do to help resolve your concerns. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Mike

July 23rd, 2020 Unionville, MO

Very informative, answered all my questions seemed genuine, he could work for me, if I wasn’t retired.....

Jul 27, 2020

Hi Mike - we're happy we could get your questions answered and that you were happy with the customer experience. Let us know if we can do anything else to help!

Asnier HERNANDEZ

July 23rd, 2020 Burleson, TX

Great conversation and presentation! Just wish they have a higher discount and less costly.

Matthew Snyder

July 23rd, 2020 Granada Hills, CA

I really enjoyed the time Jamila spent with me. She was extremely helpful and informative. My choice to go with another company was in no way due to my interaction with her. She was outstanding.

Jul 28, 2020

Hi Matthew - we're happy to hear you had a good customer experience with Zenernet! We're happy to help if you ever need any assistance from us in the future!

George Riemer

July 23rd, 2020 DeMotte, IN

He was polite attentive and informative as well as had great customer service

Jul 27, 2020

Hi George - glad to hear that! Thanks for your feedback.

Terri A

July 23rd, 2020 Van Nuys, CA

Michael was very knowledge and helpful. I loved the "education first" way of business.

Jul 27, 2020

That's great, Terri! At Zenernet, we always prioritize education first - helping you make a decision that you are confident in and is best for you is very important to us!

Lisa

July 22nd, 2020 Oakland, CA

Thank you for explaining, in minutia, PGE and all processes.

Jul 24, 2020

Hi Lisa - we're glad we could help you understand our processes! Thanks for working with us.

Irina Reykhel

July 22nd, 2020 Burlingame, CA

It was a pleasure speaking with Gillian. She prides herself in excellent customer service, is very informative, answers all questions and creates a perfect customer experience.

Jul 24, 2020

That's great, Irina! Delivering the best customer experience is something our team is very passionate about.

Sharon Voges

July 22nd, 2020 Napa, CA

Greg was totally awesome! He is very informative, takes time to explain every aspect of Solar, and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Greg for any Solar project.

Jul 22, 2020

We're happy to hear you had a great experience going solar, Sharon! Thanks for taking the time to let us know what stood out to you.

Tony Curiel

July 22nd, 2020 Amarillo, TX

Answered all my questions. Was knowledgeable and patient. I like the prices, too.

Jul 22, 2020

Hi Tony - glad to hear all your questions were answered. Let us know if we can help you with anything else in the future!

Julie Mann

July 22nd, 2020 Los Angeles, CA

Jillian answered all of my questions and always made herself available. I would definitely recommend working with her and Zeneret. Their customer service is top notch and they stay apprised of emerging solar technologies.

Jul 22, 2020

Thanks Julie - we always prioritize delivering the best customer experience possible at Zenernet. Congrats on going solar!

Ryan

July 22nd, 2020 Trenton, NJ

Terrific. Very knowledgeable. Helpful through the process

Jul 22, 2020

We're happy to hear that, Ryan! Thanks for choosing Zenernet.

Alvin Dwayne Ross

July 21st, 2020 Canyon Country, CA

Michael was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions

Jul 22, 2020

Thanks for working with us, Alvin - glad we were able to answer all your questions!