Best Company Guarantee Zenernet Logo

Zenernet

9.5

Zenernet is focused on perfecting the experience of going solar, and hundreds of positive reviews are testament to that focus. Zenernet's mission is to "Accelerate Energy Independence for All", and the company pursues that goal by making home solar easy, financially accessible, and risk-free for homeowners of all kinds. With Zenernet, customers will enjoy an informative and pressure-free consultation process, as well as get a system that's backed by industry-leading warranties and paired with innovative technology to help customers get even more value.

Special Offer
Zenernet is currently offering
the following special promotion:
  • Financing as Low as 0.99%

To redeem this offer, call NOW.

The Good

• No-Pressure Consultations
  • High Quality Equipment
  • Lengthy Warranties
  • Innovative Technology Package

No Pressure Consultations

With Zenernet, the process begins with a personalized, no-pressure consultation, during which customers will collaborate with a Zenernet representative on the design and features of their system. They'll be able to make decisions on the type and placement of panels and other components, making for a system that's uniquely theirs.

High Quality Equipment

Zenernet offers a variety of high quality solar panel and inverter options, including panels manufactured by Trina, Silfab, Solar World, Hanwha, Canadian Solar, Panasonic, LG, Solaria, Hyundai, and Jinko, and inverters produced by SolarEdge, Enphase, and SMA. With such a wide array of panel and inverter brands to choose from, customers can be confident that they will receive a built-to-last solar energy system that fits their needs and budget.

Lengthy Warranties

Each Zenernet solar PV system comes with a 25-year workmanship warranty, which covers the labor and installation, as well as a 25-year equipment warranty, which covers system components such as the panels and inverter. These are some of the lengthiest warranties offered in the solar industry.

Innovative Technology Package

With each system, Zenernet includes an innovative technology package designed to help customers get the most value possible from their system. In addition to solar monitoring through Sense Solar, Zenernet offers Sense smart home technology, which monitors home energy consumption down to individual appliances and devices, making it easy to reduce consumption and increase the percentage of usage offset by the system. Zenernet also has a generous, unlimited referral program that pays customers to help their friends and neighbors go solar. Best of all, it's all found in one place: the Zenernet Advocator app.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Zenernet is only available in the following states:

• California
  • Arizona
  • Colorado
  • Missouri
  • Massachusetts
  • New Jersey
  • Connecticut
  • Nevada

The Bottom Line

Zenernet is a solar energy company that is highly focused on serving and providing value for its customers. The company offers a variety of high quality equipment options, lengthy warranties, and a helpful customer homeowner portal. If you live in Arizona, California, Colorado, Missouri, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Connecticut, or Nevada, Zenernet is definitely worth looking into.

Call our recommended rep over at Zenernet below.

not_listed_location

Zenernet Frequently Asked Questions

How does going solar with Zenernet work?

Zenernet is focused on making the process of going solar easy and stress-free. Our sales process is entirely remote — our consultants will not need to come to your home. We start with a no-pressure consultation to educate you and answer all your questions about going solar. Then, we’ll work with you to design a system that looks and performs the way you want it to. We’ll discuss pricing and financing options and evaluate your expected return on investment. Once we reach an agreement, we’ll schedule your home visit and installation. Nothing to it!

How much does a solar energy system from Zenernet cost?

Zenernet is relentlessly committed to driving down the cost of going solar. Our mission is to Accelerate Energy Independence for All, and we know the best way to do that is to make the numbers add up for more homeowners considering going solar. Our prices are competitive and transparent — we won’t waste your time with unnecessary markups and haggling over nickels and dimes.

What solar panels does Zenernet use?

Zenernet has access to almost every panel on the market. Our approach is hardware agnostic — rather than selling on a recognizable brand name, we evaluate the market and the customer’s needs to find the best fit possible. This way, we can ensure great performance at a great value, for every customer. However, if you have a specific panel model or manufacturer you prefer, we can source it for you to use in your system.

What happens if something breaks or goes wrong with my solar system?

Zenernet offers some of the strongest warranties in the industry. We offer a 25-year workmanship warranty that covers both your system and your roof against any material defects or damages caused by installation for 25 years. We also use hardware and panels with strong manufacturer’s warranties. In the unlikely event you experience a problem with your system, you can rest assured it will be covered by warranty with Zenernet.

How long does it take for Zenernet to install panels?

In most markets we operate in, we can have a system installed within 30–45 days. However, installation timelines vary by location and season and can take longer in some circumstances. We’ll always be transparent with expected installation timelines, so you won’t have to deal with any surprises.

Does Zenernet offer solar monitoring?

Yes, Zenernet includes standard solar production monitoring so you’ll be able to keep tabs on your system’s production and monitor trends over time. In addition, Zenernet offers Sense* smart home technology, an innovative consumption monitoring technology that provides insight into how you consume energy, right down to individual appliances. This can help you be more efficient in your home energy usage and get even more value from your system.

*Sense is not available in all cases — ask your Zenernet energy consultant for more details

How many states is Zenernet in?

Zenernet is active in these states: Arizona, California, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Nevada, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Texas.

Zenernet is always looking for opportunities to expand, so if you don’t see your state on the list, check back soon!

Message from
Zenernet

Welcome, and thanks for considering Zenernet! We're excited to help you as you consider the prospect of going solar. Our mission is to bring about Energy Independence for All, and we're dedicated to providing the best customer experience in solar as we work toward that mission. We constantly evaluate our operations to identify opportunities to cut costs and pass the savings on to you. By going solar with Zenernet, you'll get a high-performance system, built with best-in-class components and backed by ironclad warranties, at a very competitive price. Our reviews below are a testament to the importance we place on customer satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you and showing you the Zenernet difference!

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down
bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.8

bookmark

Featured Review

Devin Glendale, AZ

Whenever there was an issue or I had a question, I'd give a call and they would get back to me. Installation went well. It was one of those things where it was very quick. They did exactly what I wanted and it looks really good. The panels I got are really good quality with a 25 year warranty. The inverter is great and I absolutely love the app. They kept me informed.

Reply from Zenernet

Awesome, Devin! Glad to hear you've had a smooth experience and you're happy with your system. Let us know if there's any way we can be of help down the road.

Oct. 23rd, 2019

bookmark

Featured Review

Craig Hunter Pacific Palisades, CA

This was, far and away, the most thorough well-thought-out, and well-explained presentation for a rooftop solar project. Very impressive. Moreover, the design allowed for close to 100% coverage of our electric needs, whereas a couple of competing proposals or a little more than half of that.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks Craig! We're proud of our detailed, education-focused consultation process. Glad you found it helpful!

Sep. 6th, 2019

MariaD

I came upon Zenernet from a website that showed reviews and ratings for solar companies. Zenernet rated very high and highly recommended. Brian B contacted me and addressed my inquiries. He was very considerate and patient - and true enough impressed upon me how Zenernet received such 5 star rating. Customer service is superb, he was very knowledgeable and professional. I am now one to recommend Zenernet and Brian B.! Thank you for helping me.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Maria - Thanks for leaving us a review! We take pride in our reviews and ratings - we're glad you were so impressed by them. Brian and the rest of our team are knowledgeable and always ready to help. We're glad you enjoyed working with us.

Arnulfo Baldwin Park, CA

The meeting that we had was very informative and they were very upfront with all the information, they didn't hide any information for me. They had answers for every question that I had, they have pretty good reviews, a very good rate, and again they are very upfront and they gave me a good price to compare to the other company that I was getting quotes from. Zenernet gave me a pretty good price and they were not pushy at all to close the sale or hide anything and the other company was pretty pushy and very aggressive to close the sale. They're pretty responsive and answer my emails or text messages pretty quick. Installation is on schedule.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Arnulfo! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with us. We make it a priority to maintain transparency as we deliver the best customer experience in solar. We're glad that you picked up on some of our priorities here at Zenernet - our no-pressure and knowledge-first approach. Thanks for the feedback.

Jack Dermody Glendale, CA

This was a first encounter. I was very happy to find the high tech nature of the request for a quote. Your guy Michael B. could not have been more pro or faster or more articulate or more ready with every kind of answer. Just wonderful

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Jack! We're glad you were so impressed with Michael. Our technology-enabled processes are designed to make it easier for the homeowner to go solar - we're glad you were happy with that. Thanks for leaving us a review.

Michael

The first meeting was very easy and explained very well. I learned a lot from Brian in the little time of meeting to get started and there was no pushing of the sale to do the project.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Michael! We're glad that Brian's presentation was so clear and informative. We follow a no-pressure approach here at Zenernet - we aim to help you make confident solar decisions.

Jan Birkelbach Irvine, CA

The interaction with my sales consultant was very professional. A complete proposal and design was produced, including costs, warranties, ROI, installation milestones. So far, excellent.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that, Jan! Our energy consultants are knowledgeable and always ready to deliver the information you need to make confident solar decisions. Thanks for the feedback.

Richard Corona, CA

Their product dependability, pricing, and sales person were very good. They answered all my questions, got back to me very quick, and were very thorough and knowledgeable. Installation was very quick and efficient and they did a great job keeping everything clean. The equipment is very reliable, top of the line L.G. equipment.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Richard! We aim to deliver the best customer experience in solar - we're glad to hear that you had such a great experience with us. Here at Zenernet, we provide quality products at competitive pricing on the market

Ventress Ware Oakley, CA

We really liked our virtual 1st meeting. We were very impressed with how Michael walked us through the process and explained the product. What we also like is how Zenernet takes care of their customers from start to finish and even for years to come. I checked out their ratings before our meeting which is a 9.5 Score and what read the review, and that’s exactly what I experienced. We haven’t said yes yet, but they are definitely a front runner on our list. Hope to make our decision soon.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Ventress - it's great to hear that you enjoyed working with Michael! We take pride in our ratings and reviews - we're glad that you can attest to them. We're happy that you picked up on the fact that we aim to deliver the best customer experience in solar. When you go solar with Zenernet, you are sure to gain an energy partner for life.

Mar. 24th, 2021

Craig Wickenkamp ,

From the very beginning Jeff was not at all a high pressure salesman like many other solar companies that we have consulted with. Jeff explained your product from beginning to end perfectly with our complete understanding . Jeff is definitely a great addition to your company now and for years to come. He was personable/ & communicated in terms that we could completely understood. If solar is in our budget in the years to come we would definitely contact Jeff as our number one solar professional. Zenernet has a great solar system. Thank you Jeff for your time and your great communication skills and professionalism! Jeff totally understood where our budget stands now and we appreciate that he was not a high pressure salesman !!

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the feedback Craig! We're so glad that you picked up on our no-pressure approach. With each of our homeowners, we take an education-first approach. We aim to answer all your questions and give you the information you need to gain a better understanding of solar. Our top priority is delivering an excellent customer experience as well as quality solar products. We are proud to have Jeff on our team of capable professionals and we are glad that you think so too! We hope to work with you soon.

Feb. 17th, 2021

Fariba Chitgari San Diego, CA

My husband and I had a very pleasant time with Mr. Scott M. . He was very nice, knowledgeable and helpful. He answered all our questions politely and apprehensive .

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that, Fariba! Zenernet is dedicated to providing the best customer experience in solar - we're glad you had such a pleasant time with Scott.

Nathan Scholten Hawthorne, CA

Michael was super helpful through the entire proposal process. He explained well the baseline recommendation for a system and when asked presented several alternatives with different cost structures and reliability. He also worked with me to get to the most cost effective solution.

Jonathan Cole Los Angeles, CA

Brett was excellent. He contacted us very quickly, listened to our unique needs, and had multiple thoughtful, competitive bids. Brett’s knowledge made the call refreshing and educational to be honest, and had he carried the panel we ended up needing for our situation I would have happily signed with Brett.

Duane Morningred Moorpark, CA

Zenernet's automated proposal system was hassle-free and gave me a reasonable price on clear deliverables. It was helpful that I had researched panels and inverters and could specify a system from another proposal to compare "apples to apples." The proposal improved when I talked to one of their agents, Mike, who was very knowledgeable and personable. I learned a little too late in the process that they have a price matching policy. I highly recommend you get a proposal from them.

AverageAmerican101 Cassville, MO

I'm not 100% sure about the company, but Blake gets 10 stars from me. In just two conversations (approx 2 hrs total) he has answered every one of my questions. I feel he's been 100 % honest with me, even when the answers weren't exactly what I was hoping for. BUT, when you're looking at an investment that may take a decade or two to retire, you really need the truth to make an intelligent decision. I feel he has done a good job at helping me find my way through the wilderness that is going solar.

Angela Wright Sierra Vista, AZ

Michael is an awesome representative of your company. He is very professional, thorough and calm during the briefing. He also explains the information very well and makes it easy to understand. He is very patient when answering questions and makes you feel at ease while receiving the information. Michael represents your company well and adds to the experience and quality of the initial interaction with your business. He is the right person to be on the front facing end of your business. He is also warm and pleasant in his interaction.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Angela! We're glad that you were so impressed with Michael's presentation. We're proud to have Michael on our team and we're glad you enjoyed working with him. We follow a knowledge-first approach here at Zenernet to ensure that you receive the information you need.

Jehan Galal San Francisco, CA

Jeffrey D. Gave me a very informative and no pressure presentation on my solar project. I would definitely recommend Zenernet to friends who are considering switching to solar energy. It’s a small but very innovative company and they have great customer reviews!

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review Jehan! We're glad that Jeffrey gave you such an informative presentation. We are a small but dedicated team here at Zenernet and our innovative solutions are designed to make the process easier for the homeowner. Thanks for the great review!

Apr. 1st, 2021

Bruce Parker, CO

Taylor was on time and, due to my business conflict, able to meet with me thirty minutes later than planned. She was very thorough, answered all my questions, made sure that I was understanding a number of key points. The presentation was very logical, well paced, anticipated many of my questions.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad that you had such an enjoyable experience with Taylor, Bruce! Our team is always prepared to discuss solar and to answer any questions you may have.

Mar. 29th, 2021

Rosa Vasquez ,

Taylor B. was patient and answered all my questions. The information she provided was specific and her presentation was impressive. As a representative of Zenernet, I am confident that your company will be easy to work with.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Rosa! We're thrilled to hear that Taylor's presentation was so clear and informative. We strive to deliver the best customer experience in solar - we're glad that you enjoyed working with us.

Mar. 18th, 2021

Deanna D Gaudineer ,

The staff is excellent The reason I can't use them is I live in a Condo over 30 years old. It is not something that would be simple for me to accomplish. The fact that they do the loan fast and ok'd is not enough. It is easy if you have 200 amp box. They have a possible solution but if it does not work I would have to ditch the effort.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for the feedback Deanna! We're glad that you had a good customer experience with us. If the situation ever changes, please reach out - we would love to help you go solar.

Claudio Livermore, CA

I talked to Michael today and he provided me with excellent service. He was extremely patient and helpful, giving me several options of payment and equipment. When i decide to go solar Zenernet will certainly be on the top of the list.

Reply from Zenernet

Thank you for leaving us a review! We're happy to hear that Michael delivered an excellent customer experience. Our team strives to provide you with the information you need including all the options available. We look forward to working with you when you decide to go solar.

Tracy Taouil Quail Valley, CA

I like how easy it was to understand. Brian did a great job walking through every facet of the the investment with us and answering our questions. We truly appreciate that this was not a high power sales pitch but rather an informative presentation. My only concern now is whether this is the best offer out there. We are doing our research and hope to be in touch soon.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review Tracy! We're glad to hear that Brian delivered his presentation so clearly and efficiently. You picked up on one of our top priorities here at Zenernet - our no-pressure approach. We aim to deliver an informative presentation and to answer any questions you may have. We offer quality products and competitive prices on the market. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Please reach out to us if you have any more questions.

Mar. 5th, 2021

James Olson Newbury Park, CA

Michael B. was a great representative for this company. He was extremely patient and he took the time to make sure that I had an understanding of what options were available to me. He showed me several design options as well as several solar panel options. He also explained in detail what the warranty covered. He explained the relationship of cost to the panel size and wattage. His presentation instilled confidence in me that both he and the company had integrity.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome James! We're glad to hear that Micheal delivered such excellent customer service. We aim to show you what options you have and also help you understand what each of them entails. The needs of the homeowner are our top priority and we strive to help you gain the confidence you need to make your solar decisions.

Feb. 25th, 2021

Brandy R Saint Charles, MO

I was wanting a quick quote because I understand my wants and needs and didn’t want to waste my or the salesman’s time. Brian B. understand that and did exactly that. He gave me a quick quote and explained everything in the perfect way. I haven’t decided which company I will go with but Brian will make my decision easier based on his time and quote.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great Brandy! We value your time and needs - our customer experience is designed to provide you with all of the solar information you need in a timely manner. Our team strives to make your solar decision as easy as possible and our competitive pricing reinforces that. We hope to work with you soon.

Feb. 22nd, 2021

Michael McKim ,

Zenernet installed my solar system in December of 2019 and the system has been everything promised and more. I’m now ready for a full system battery storage and my only call was to Zenernet. I had such a great experience with them before I knew I didn’t need to look anywhere else. Michael, the Zenernet representative, was very knowledgeable, attentive and easy to work with for my battery storage system. I highly recommend them.

Reply from Zenernet

We're so glad to hear that, Michael! When you go solar with Zenernet, you gain an energy partner for life - if you ever have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Feb. 16th, 2021

John Sturlini McHenry, IL

Scott, was very knowledgeable on solar as while as be personable. He addressed my questions and concerns accordingly. I would recommend him.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, John! We're glad to hear that you found Scott's presentation so informative. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions.

Hung Ta Clarkston, GA

Get quote and finished the deal within 4 hrs . I have a great experience with Brett, explaining every question I asked about solar. Great pricing, thx for all the help go green.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Hung Ta! We strive to give you the information you need on time because we value your time. We're glad that Brett was so helpful in answering your questions.

Mar. 29th, 2021

Maro Morohoshi Fresno, CA

Michael B. was very thorough and clear in his presentation. He clearly explained the advantages of the product and answered all of our questions in an understandable and concise manner.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Maro! We're thrilled to hear that you found Michael's presentation so clear and concise. We believe in transparency here at Zenernet - we strive to inform each homeowner on what it means for them to go solar.

Mar. 24th, 2021

Janelle Ingle Placerville, CA

Taylor was so clear and helped me to understand the present and future value of a solar system. While I am not yet ready to get set up I will definitely be using Zenernet for my future install.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Janelle! We're glad that Taylor helped you understand what it means to go solar. We prioritize the needs of each homeowner and design our systems with that in mind. We look forward to working with you on your future installs!

Larry Marquardt Pueblo, CO

Taylor is great at what she does. Well spoken and very knowledgeable. Of the four companies I talked with, Zenernet offered the best price, warranties and terms i.e. the best value proposition.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Larry! We're glad that you were so impressed with our Energy Consultant. At Zenernet, we strive to provide the best customer experience in solar at competitive prices. You can be sure that you gain an energy partner for life when you go solar with us.

Hal Weinstein Thousand Oaks, CA

I had a consultation with Jeffrey D. this morning. I could not have been more impressed with his style, knowledge and let’s just say, not your usual pushy salesman. Could not have been a better experience for me.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that Hal! We take pride in the team of professionals we have and we're glad that you were so impressed with Jeffrey. Our presentations are geared towards knowledge-first to ensure that you get all the information you need.

Liz Friedman Los Angeles, CA

Straightforward, transparent suggestions. No pressure. Informative. Answered all questions. I’m very comfortable doing this large a project with the company and Mike’s presentation and communication is why.

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Liz! We're glad that you found Mike's presentation informative and straightforward. Here at Zenernet, we emphasize a no-pressure approach and focus on delivering the information you need to make confident solar decisions. We look forward to working on this project with you.

Lee, Massachusetts Fall River, MA

I've been discussing a solar system with Brian B., an Energy Consultant from Zenernet for almost a month. He has been very responsive to all my questions and has helped educate me about the ins and outs of Solar. He has been great to work with to date and I would love to do business with him and Zenernet but because of an International Fire Code (ITC) requirement, he/Zenernet cannot supply a system large enough to meet my daughter and son in laws needs. I'd give a "5-star" rating but I believe the IFC requirement does not apply in Massachusetts but Brian is tied to company policy. "Thanks a lot for all you help Brian", Lee

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback, Lee! We're glad that you found Brian's presentation so clear and informative. Brian is an asset to our team and we're glad that you thought so. We are disappointed that we could not build the system with you. Please reach out to us if you have any questions or need any help.

Richard Marek Dallas, TX

Service from initial contact throughout experience is key to winning me over. Taylor didn't make me feel like my questions were dumb or crazy knowing that solar has been a discussion point but not investigation yet. She was easy to discuss points with and informative. Great start to the experience.

Reply from Zenernet

We're so glad to hear that Richard! We always strive to address any questions you may have to make your solar decisions easier - we're glad that all your concerns were addressed by Taylor. Our team of professionals is with you every step of the way. You can be sure that you gain an energy partner for life when you go solar with Zenernet.

Mar. 1st, 2021

Tonya Salvant ,

I just had a consultation with Zenernet rep Brian B. I was really impressed with his knowledge of the solar products and installation process. He was friendly and helpful while helping me create a solar package for my home. During such crazy times, I truly appreciated how professional and kind he was to me. Way to go Zenernet!!!

Reply from Zenernet

That's awesome Tonya! It's great to hear that Brian's presentation was so enjoyable and informative. Our energy consultants are knowledgeable in solar and they aim to help each homeowner receive the information required to make confident solar decisions.

Mar. 1st, 2021

Martin Gallegos ,

Blake was very professional and thorough- zenernet was my first interaction with a solar company and of course with an investment this large I will need to get other quotes- but all other things being equal I wouldn’t hesitate to work with this company.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad that you had a great experience with Zenernet, Martin! It is our goal to provide comprehensive information first. Feel free to contact us if you need any more help while you make your solar decision.

Feb. 25th, 2021

James Ortiz Los Angeles, CA

Willing to listen to my concerns and provide feedback and advice. Thorough presentation of all the options that apply to my specific project. No pressure just the facts. Willing to follow up after I do my due diligence no pressure to sign right now. Knowledgeable about the pros and cons of the equipment they sell.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi James - we're thrilled to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience with our team. Here at Zenernet, we take an education-first approach to make sure that you get the information you need about solar with no pressure. Please reach out to us if we can help you with anything else!

Feb. 23rd, 2021

Allison Hegerfeld Alpine, TX

I needed some information about getting solar into a house I will be building in Far West Texas. Jeffrey D. was amazing....he gave me lots of info, spent a great deal of time with me. I will be back in touch as we begin to build in the next 6-8 months! Thanks fir excellent customer service!!

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review Allison! We're so glad that your experience with us was informative and comprehensive. We look forward to working with you soon.

Feb. 17th, 2021

Arthur Las Vegas, NV

Jeff, my sales rep, has been very professional throughout the whole process. One of the things I mentioned was that most sales person want to sell what they think you need rather than, doing a need assessment. Thus, he took the time to understand my needs assessments.

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for leaving us a review, Arthur! You touched on a very important point - Zenernet's dedication to understanding each homeowner's individual needs. That's one of our top priorities, so we're happy to hear you noticed that.

Feb. 16th, 2021

Jose Fletes San Francisco, CA

I spoke with Mike M today in reference to getting a solar system installed on my home. Mike did an excellent job in explaining all the intricacies in how this works. He answered many of my questions. I'd most definitely like to work with Mike on getting this project up and running.

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful, Jose! We look forward to the opportunity to help you go solar. Please reach out to us if you have any additional questions.

Feb. 11th, 2021

Hoang Vu Los Angeles, CA

Michael was very friendly and pleasant. He answered all our questions even before being asked. We would definitely recommend Zenernet to our friends and family!

Reply from Zenernet

Thanks for the feedback Hoag Vu! We're glad to hear that you were so impressed with Michael. We are dedicated to delivering an excellent customer experience and we're happy that you enjoyed working with us.

Apr. 5th, 2021

Tim Warrenton, MO

Provides allot of options with multiple suppliers of panels and inverters. Sometimes a little slow responding to request. Uses contractors for install instead of own employees which I would consider a disadvantage from competitors. slow

Reply from Zenernet

Hey Tim - thanks for your feedback. Our installation teams are local experts that allow us to complete our installations quickly, cost effectively, and at a very high level. It also keeps a portion of your solar investment in your local community. We'd love to discuss this further with you and leave you with a better impression of our process.

Mar. 25th, 2021

Chris Lopez Lafayette, CA

I spoke with Scott M and he did a fantastic job explaining the whole process and presented it very clearly. He also answered all my follow up questions quickly.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that Chris! It's great to know that your consultation with Scott was clear and comprehensive. Our team is always ready to answer any more questions you may have.

Mar. 25th, 2021

Oscara209

They're very knowledgeable and very intelligent they help answer any questions you have and so make sure you understand it before proceeding to the next question.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad that Rob was able to give you the information you needed. Thank you for the feedback!

Mar. 18th, 2021

Michael Harrison ,

Presenter, Michael M. was extremely helpful in giving me information on your company’s solar offerings. Knew his subject and gave convincing information.

Reply from Zenernet

That's great to hear, Michael! We follow a knowledge-first approach during our consultations and we're glad that Michael delivered the information you needed. Please reach out to us if we can help you with anything.

hugo gonzalez Palo Alto, CA

I shopped around for the best company in the Solar Panel business And I found it. Brett was amazing, knowledgeable, friendly and most importantly patient. Thanks Brett!

Reply from Zenernet

That's wonderful Hugo! We strive to provide excellent customer service and competitive pricing in the market. We're happy that you were so impressed with Brett and that you enjoyed your time with us.

Billy Mac Winchendon, MA

Mike M. had great patience answering all my questions and was very thorough explaining everything to me In breaking down whether or not Solar is a smart choice for me.

Reply from Zenernet

Hi Billy - we're happy to hear that Mike was able to answer all your questions. At Zenernet, the homeowners' needs are our top priority and so we make sure to help you figure out whether going solar is right for you.

Jean Aranas Esposo Riverside, CA

Robert took time to explained our questions in a way we understand and he is newby but he sounded like he knows the company so well.Thank you we are looking forward to working w/ you if everything goes well.thank yo u very much.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that Robert's presentation was so impressive. We have a team of professionals here at Zenernet who are always ready to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to working with you too!

Apr. 27th, 2021

Harold Hartmann Lake Forest, CA

John was knowledgeable, and communicated his thoughts well. You never know who you get on the other end of the phone now-a-days. I was pleasantly surprised and happy that he wasn't pushy; just informative. When it comes time to purchase a system or upgrade the one I have, I'll be sure to call him back.

Reply from Zenernet

We're thrilled to hear that, Harold! You picked up on one of our top priorities here at Zenernet - our no-pressure approach. We aim to ensure that each homeowner has the information they need to make confident solar decisions. Thanks for the feedback.

Apr. 27th, 2021

Stephen San Jose, CA

We had a couple of meetings with them and it went pretty well and was pretty easy to talk to them and understand what they were trying to explain to us. I would say that overall for the amount of information that they've given us and what they plan to do and how this process will work is great.

Reply from Zenernet

We're glad to hear that, Stephen! During each consultation, we aim to deliver the information each homeowner needs to make confident solar decisions. Thanks for the review.