Sunrun

verified

Sunrun

verified
Sunrun has helped over 180,000 customers save more than $100 million on their electricity bills with solar!

There are many solar companies out there, but which one actually provides the most value and best customer service? We've made it our mission to find out.

After conducting exhaustive research on the solar industry and gathering hundreds of Sunrun reviews, we've weighed the good and the bad and discovered Sunrun to be one of the top installers of solar panels based on a variety of criteria points.

The renewable energy company, which is based in San Francisco, California, has installed over 1460 megawatts of solar power and helped tens of thousands of consumers in 17 states and Washington D.C. to lower their electricity bills.

Sunrun is the pioneer of the solar-as-a-service model and continues to drive innovation of solar generation, storage, and energy services and technologies. The rooftop solar provider's mission is to create a planet run by the sun.

The Good

• Payment Flexibility
  • Customized Solar Systems
  • Simple Solar Process
  • 20-Year Maintenance
  • Roof Warranties and Coverage for Solar Panels
  • Customer Care Team
  • Battery Storage Options
  • High Level of Transparency with Customers
  • Installation Experience
  • Extensive Availability
  • Helpful Website

Payment Flexibility

In order to fit the needs of almost any customer, Sunrun offers several financing options, including solar leases, Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs), prepayments, outright purchases, and loans.

Sunrun solar lease and PPA options give customers the chance to reap the benefits of a home solar system for zero to little upfront cost.

The prepayment option features all of the same benefits as the lease option, except the customer doesn't have to worry about the hassle of monthly payments.

Purchasing a Sunrun solar system outright provides customers with long-term savings, while financing a Sunrun solar system through a loan allows customers to make payments to own their system, which provides long-term benefits.

Customized Solar Systems

Sunrun understands that every customer's home, lifestyle, and savings goal is unique.

As a result, the company customizes every system it installs to the customer's needs using its own design technology called BrightPath. With just a few pieces of information and a satellite image of the rooftop, BrightPath can quickly create a custom solar system that will maximize energy production.

Simple Solar Process

Sunrun strives to make switching to clean energy as simple and hassle-free as possible for its customers. The rooftop solar provider helps save time by taking care of everything from scheduling to permitting and allowing people to follow their installation progress through the mySunrun mobile app. The design and installation process is as follows:

• Step 1: Sunrun's experienced technicians will visit, measure, and evaluate the home; ensure that a solar system is the right fit; and design a customized solar plan.
  • Step 2: Sunrun's design experts will review and make any adjustments to the custom evaluation.
  • Step 3: Sunrun submits the design plans to the local city government for permitting.
  • Step 4: After the permit is granted, Sunrun's installers will come out to the home, go over the custom design with the customer, receive approval, and get to work.
  • Step 5: Once the system has been installed, the city or county will perform the final inspection.
  • Step 6: Sunrun will submit documents to the utility company and "Permission to Operate" will be granted.

20-Year Maintenance

If customers choose to lease or obtain a PPA, Sunrun will own the system and, therefore, is responsible for all maintenance and repairs of the system. Additionally, Sunrun will refund customers if the panels installed on their roof ever underperform.

Roof Warranties and Coverage for Solar Panels

Other benefits of Sunrun's product include a 10-year warranty on systems that are purchased and a 20-year warranty on systems that are leased. Each solar customer's Sunrun contract also includes a roof warranty, which protects the roof from leaks or holes.

Additionally, Sunrun provides its solar customers with 24/7 system monitoring for no additional fee. The company's Monitoring Team oversees all all Sunrun systems and keeps an eye on production levels. If something happens or if performance dips, Sunrun will contact you as soon as possible to get things fixed.

Customer Care Team

Sunrun provides a US-based customer care team that is ready to answer questions and help resolve any issues that may arise.

Battery Storage Options

Sunrun offers a battery storage option that can be purchased or leased called Brightbox. With Brightbox, customers can enjoy safe, clean, and reliable backup power in the event of a blackout.

Additionally, Brightbox helps customers save money by seamlessly optimizing when a home uses electricity generated by solar panels, stored in the battery, or from the grid.

High Level of Transparency with Customers

Sunrun provides an abundance of information on its website and strives to be very transparent with its customers. The company's website includes a detailed FAQ section, a helpful guarantee page, and an informative "Plans and Services" page that will help customers better understand how to move forward with Sunrun and start taking advantage of solar power.

Installation Experience

When it comes to solar installation, Sunrun is one of the most experienced companies in the solar industry. In fact, the company is one of the few solar installers that has installed over 1460 megawatts of solar energy.

As a result, Sunrun has offset 1.7 million tons of carbon emissions and helped more than 180,000 customers to reduce their electricity bills and take advantage of net metering.

Extensive Availability

Sunrun currenty offers solar energy services in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Vermont, Washington D.C., and Wisconsin.

Helpful Website

Sunrun's website includes a variety of blog posts and helpful, easy-to-digest resources, including information on solar panels, plans and services, the cost of solar, warranties, installations, rebates and incentives, net metering, and more.

Considering doing business with Sunrun? Click here.

The Bad

• Outsourcing Installations for Remote Homes

Outsourced Installations for Remote Homes

A majority of Sunrun's installations are performed in-house, meaning that Sunrun employees will install the solar systems themselves, which is ideal. Occasionally, the company will contract other installers to work on homes that are too remote for Sunrun itself to reach.

While Sunrun does train and approve these third-party contractors before they work on a home, this outsourcing strategy has often led to inconsistencies in performance upon installation. Consequently, customer satisfaction concerning the installation quality and overall experience varies.

The Bottom Line

Overall, Sunrun is highly recommended to homeowners who are looking to go solar. Sunrun's high quality solar energy systems, variety of financing options, lengthy maintenance coverage and warranties, and customer service and transparency are attractive features that make breaking away from your utility company and switching to solar simple and affordable.

Interested in going solar with Sunrun? Click here. Want to learn more about Sunrun? Check out the Sunrun solar reviews from real customers below.

Call our recommended rep over at Sunrun below.

3.5

Ethan
April 17th, 2019 Irving, TX DETAILS

If you are looking for a great solar company, look no further than SunRun. Our energy consultant was informative and really helped us to understand the benefits of clean solar energy. We have had a very positive experience throughout the entire project and would be willing to recommend them to our friends and family to about SunRUN

James
April 17th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

I had three solar companies come out in one day to pitch their companies and Assitant from Sun Run was the only one that gave a presentation from an education point of view and not a sales point of view. He was very knowledgeable and helpful and did not try to upsell us. He made sure we understood everything we needed to understand and didn’t get too far in the weeds with information. The timeline he gave me in his presentation was exactly on and he was realistic and made sure everything went smoothly and according to plan. He was there to answer any questions I had after the presentation and after the installation came out to make sure that we understood what was happening and answer any follow-up questions that we might’ve had with the new equipment and help us with our new equipment. I would recommend Sun Run completely and, tell my friends they should use them I am that satisfied.

Apr 18, 2019

Thanks for the review, James! We appreciate the shout-out for your sales rep and our team! We love hearing from our customers that are no stranger to solar. Congrats on going solar with us, we can't thank you enough for helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Jim Bowen
April 15th, 2019 Vero Beach, FL

When I inquired about whole house solar energy, their representative indicated I'd receive a phone call from them within 2-3 business days. I haven't heard from them except or an email which described in very general terms about solar energy. This email told me nothing new...but was nothing more than a brush off.

Cooper
April 15th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

I have had my system for concerning four Years. Each step of the method was a breeze with Sun Run. He was terribly knowledgeable and patient with ME as I asked all of my queries and created my call. They were out at my house at the tip of the week putting in the system, and finished in but on a daily basis. Once the system was interconnected Ricky came back and walked ME through the system and helped ME found out the app to observe my system. I even have been creating a a lot of electricity than I will presumably use, and that i am excited with my system. My entire expertise with Sun Run was nice and that i would extremely advocate them to anyone wanting into star.

Ethan
April 15th, 2019 DETAILS

Great company! I i will give the five out of five stars reviews, currently I perceive why. the complete employees was awful, application, installation, and setup was seamless from begin to complete and client service is high notch.These guys are amazing and don't use high pressure sales tactics, Sunrun was extremely knowledgeable on Solar Technology and associated equipment. They help you understand Solar Power in simple terms and explain exactly how it can save you money while increasing the value of your home. As a Techie I'm big on learning everything about the equipment being used and Sunrun uses extremely high quality components! Their Panels are Australian Solar, the Inverters and Optimizes use Solar Edge HD Wave technology with the ability to monitor performance of each individual panel, I will highly recommend them to anyone interested in solar sunrun.Excellent company that actually cares about their customers.

Joshua
April 15th, 2019 Melbourne, FL DETAILS

Phenomenal experience that my family and I had from SUN RUN, from the consultation, installation, and down to showing you how to use your system. The communication link was always there to let you know what step of the process you were in. Nobody left us hanging which I really appreciate a lot. I would definatley give SunRun a referral to anyone wanting a system installed. Thank you guys for the awesome experience of doing business with you.

Gene Brown
April 15th, 2019 Dunedin, FL DETAILS

My sales rep was amazing. He helped me every step along the way and explained everything in great detail.

Jack
April 15th, 2019 DETAILS

Very happy and impressed with Sunrun. Installation took just one day. I will highly recommend them to anyone interested in solar sunrun.Excellent company that actually cares about their customers.

Thomas
April 15th, 2019 DETAILS

Customer service is superb. Their panels square measure terribly effective in reducing value of energy.The panels square measure operating well thus far and their client service is extremely sensible.we have been paying monthly except the primary month since our panels were put in.

Brent
April 12th, 2019 Houston, TX

I spoke initially with one salesman. He seemed professional and was willing to provide information. I have done extensive independent research. When it came down to pricing he simply refused to give me the pricing for the different options, and was really only interested in pushing me into the leasing option. Finally, after arguing with him to end the call and email me the information he said he would. After a week and not receiving any information about the different purchase options I called and a new salesmen, contacted me. He was only slightly better. Still wanted to push me into the lease program even after being informed I wanted pricing information for all options prior to the meeting he did not have that information. I understand SunRun has a business model of essentially building it's own grid keeping ownership of the equipment and receiving the tax benefits. But when I tell a salesman I am interested in owning the equipment myself I expect that information to be provided, and not have to fight with a salesman to get the information. I understand solar is expensive and am not going to be shocked by the price tag. The company seems automatically shady when salesman actively try to hide the ball. Also the salesmen pushed meeting times assuming I was available when they did not realize they had another meeting, and on one meeting I never even received a call. Very unprofessional company in my opinion.

Apr 18, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Brent. We certainly can understand your frustration with the lack of communication you've encountered. On average the total cost of solar installation can be between $15,000 to $29,000 for average sized systems sized between 4kW and 8kW.2 Sunrun solar lets you get started for as little as $0 down and helps you lower your electric bill. If you want to own your system, we do that too. If you choose to buy your system, the graph shows an average breakdown of costs of residential solar panel installation.

Rosalie Herion
April 12th, 2019 California, MD DETAILS

I'd wanted solar for 40-some years, finally got the opportunity, and am thrilled. First of all, I was delighted with the knowledge, professionalism, prompt text responses, and polite manner of Daren, my sales rep, and everyone else who came to my home to do the site assessment and installation. I had solar panels installed on Feb. 19, 2019. I'm leaving feedback after receiving my first electricity utility (SMECO) bill for the first full month I've had solar energy. For 3/10-4/9, my bill was -$8.26 (a credit)! Last year, my SMECO bill for the same time period was $143.58. Subtracting my credit from Sunrun's PPA automatic-debit monthly bill of $94.92 (the 0% escalator plan) gives $86.66--an overall savings of $56.92 over last year's monthly bill. And that's just one month's savings! What's not to like? I am so happy to have gone solar, be helping the planet, and saving money, too. It seems like a no-brainer to me.

Apr 18, 2019

Rosalie H. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful experience! To hear that you are saving brings us so much joy. The best part of having your go solar with Sunrun is that you are helping create a planet run by the sun!

Jessica Burns
April 11th, 2019 Belmar, NJ DETAILS

We have had solar panels with Sun Run since 2011. We never had once issue. Sun Run once ran a contest for how else you are green. I sent them a picture of my organic gardens and won a free Nest thermostat. Any excess we pay to electric, they reimburse.

Apr 18, 2019

We aim to be the only choice when going solar by providing a one-of-a-kind and hassle-free customer experience! We make sure that our customers are taken care of during the full life of the agreement. You are helping create a planet run by the sun and we are extremely thankful! Power Forward!

April 10th, 2019

Unprepared for initial presentation, after being somewhat difficult to contact, not very impressive

Don Dol
April 10th, 2019

Gai is a good salesperson. She was fastest to provide a proposal and explained details well. Very personable.

Apr 18, 2019

Thank you, Don. We appreciate the shout-out for your sales rep and our team! We love hearing from our customers that are no stranger to solar. Congrats on going solar with us.

Judy
April 10th, 2019

once we asked follow up questions they were honest about our expected solar outcome

Apr 18, 2019

Hello, Judy, we are so delighted to hear that you had an honest easy process. We loved to see that all your expectations were met! Now let's create a planet run by the sun.

AMT
April 8th, 2019 Fremont, CA DETAILS

Customer service is excellent. Their panels are very effective in reducing cost of energy.

Apr 18, 2019

We love to hear that you are happy and are receiving savings. Let's power forward and create a planet run by the sun!

San clemente
April 8th, 2019 San Clemente, CA DETAILS

Overall, great job. Miscalculation on number and size of panels. The solar battery electrical circuit has had issues

Apr 18, 2019

Hello San. Keep in mind that the size of your utility bill is based on your usage. If your bill is higher than last year, you may be using more power than last year. Since your Sunrun rate is lower than that of your utility, that means you'd be paying even more for your current usage without solar. In other words, you're still saving.

John
April 8th, 2019 DETAILS

Good price, communication, professional work.

Apr 18, 2019

Woohoo! John, we loved reading this review. thank you! Let's power forward.

Honest but Blunt
April 8th, 2019 DETAILS

great sales and installing, then crickets when it comes to customer service. Ridiculous wait times.

Apr 18, 2019

Hello, we want to make sure we have communication with you every step of the way. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. If you have any questions feel free to private message us your question and contact information. Let's create a planet run by the sun!

Sunny
April 8th, 2019 DETAILS

My electric cost is nil. No problems with services and aray

Apr 18, 2019

Thank you for your communication Sunny. We love to know that your system is doing great and you are having any service issues at all.

David Larsen
April 5th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

Sunrun is either a very dishonest company, incompetent, or both. First of all, let's address the nondisclosures. Prior to my agreement with Sunrun, I had a flat payment plan with APS of $154 monthly. I paid a flat fee of only .13/kWh any time of the day. No one in Sunrun or with APS ever bothered to mention that once I connected with Sunrun I would lose my flat rate. Now electricity from APS costs me more than 4 times the .13/kWh rate between the hours of 3 & 8 p.m. Needless to say, those are the hours I need it most. In addition, the Sunrun rep told me that my lease fee would be a flat rate of $117/month, a presumed savings of nearly $40/month. They even bated me with the notion that I would be generating more electricity than I would be using, and APS would have to PAY me for the excess. In reality, in the winter months when my actual bills used to run less than $90/month, when I use no A.C. and very little heat, my actual APS bills have still been over $70/month ON TOP OF the $117/monthly lease. And, oh yes, they also failed to mention all the fees charged by APS in the transfer and monthly thereafter. And even though it may seem minor, they further failed to mention that the only way to achieve the $117/month fee is to set up automatic withdrawals from your checking account, or there's another $7.50 monthly charge on top of everything else. Those automatic payments, by the way, are not always convenient because I get paid biweekly and my paychecks do not always fall during the same time of the month. My actual electric bills in the summer used to be in the $300/month range (though I was able to pay $154 on the level pay plan) so I shudder to think what my new bills will be when I'm now paying a total of close to $200/month in the winter months when I use the very least electricity of the year. To top it off, it took Sunrun nearly 3 months longer to get my electricity switched over to solar than they initially indicated. And don't forget, if you go with the 20-year lease plan as I did, at the end of the process, Sunrun still owns the panels and you have nothing to show for your purchase but higher electric bills, and less convenient hours of usage. Knowing what I know now, I would never have signed the agreement. Never.

Apr 18, 2019

Thank you for your communication David L. We are saddened to hear you are not satisfied with your experience. Please private message us your contact information, we want to take the opportunity to turn this experience around.

Bob Seidler
April 5th, 2019 Valencia, CA DETAILS

Excellent Customer Service, especially at the beginning of the process with introductory meeting. We are very happy with the product and we have recommended Sunrun to others.

Conejo
April 2nd, 2019 Olivehurst, CA DETAILS

I would get a call saying solar panels were not working as well they are supposed to, someone would come out to check them but nothing was ever done to correct the problem

Apr 18, 2019

Hello Conejo, thank you for sharing your feedback. We proactively monitor the system and advise you we will be coming out to service it. We apologize you did not receive any update. Please feel free to private message us your contact information and I can have a Specialist reach out to you.

Annie M.
April 2nd, 2019 Woodland, CA DETAILS

Quick, efficient, reasonably priced. The entire process was easy.

Apr 17, 2019

We work hard to be efficient, we are happy to see that this process was easy. Thank you for helping us create a better environment and create a planet run by the sun.

LesF
April 2nd, 2019 Shingle Springs, CA DETAILS

Everything promised was delivered and continues to work well.

Apr 17, 2019

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review Les F. Thank you for choosing us to be your solar power provider. Let's create a planet run by the sun.

Eric & Cindy W
April 2nd, 2019 Newcastle, CA DETAILS

Customer service, organization, industry experience and amazing project management and installation- they are amazing!

Apr 17, 2019

Thank you for your review, Eric and Cindy W.! We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the overall experience. We are happy you went solar with Sunrun, let's create a planet run by the sun.

Fallon Vaughan and Rickey Sanchez
April 2nd, 2019 Lincoln, CA DETAILS

It was presented to me well, the financial part is so streamlined and the installation team were professional. My questions answered on every level.

Apr 17, 2019

We appreciate the shout-out for your sales rep and our team! We love hearing from our customers. We are so happy to have you as part of the Sunrun family.

Kathryn Beitz
April 2nd, 2019 Mission Viejo, CA DETAILS

Customer Service and Professionalism of Employees

Apr 15, 2019

We are so pleased to hear that your sales representative was great throughout your solar experience! Congrats on going solar, and thanks for helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Unhappy
April 2nd, 2019 Trabuco Canyon, CA DETAILS

They don't deliver on their promises - follow-up is horrible

Apr 02, 2019

Hello, we are saddened to hear about your experience. Please private message us your contact information. We want to address your concerns.

Arin
April 2nd, 2019 Irvine, CA DETAILS

The panels are working well so far and their customer service is very good. The reason I did not give them a 5 is because we have still had to pay electric bills to Edison every month. They are $20+ each month. I did not expect that based on what we were told by the sales person which was that Edison would be purchasing unused power from us (and we would have unused power for them to purchase) and we would end up getting money back from Edison. Instead, we have been paying every month except the first month since our panels were installed.

Apr 02, 2019

Thank you for contacting Sunrun Customer Care. To determine how much the solar system produced, as well as how much energy you used within a given month, you will need to look at both your Sunrun invoice and utility bill. The Sunrun invoice will have the total amount produced. Your utility bill will show how much excess energy was pushed to the utility grid and stored as a credit. Your utility bill will also detail how much additional energy you needed to purchase from the utility. The sum of the total production from the system and the additional amount purchased from the utility is your total usage. Unfortunately, Sunrun does not have access to the utility company's internal billing and metering, so we cannot tell you how much energy was stored as a credit with them.

Carl Willard
April 2nd, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS

Straight forward sales, design, and install. Easily update based on our wants and needs. Price competitive. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff at every step of the way. Beau Evans and Chris Bowden were a pleasure to work with.

Apr 15, 2019

Hello Carl W. Thank you for sharing this wonderful experience with us. We love to hear that our price is competitive. We appreciate the shout-out for your sales rep and our team! We love hearing from our customers that are no stranger to solar.

Fix your app!!!!
April 2nd, 2019 Bonsall, CA DETAILS

The installation was good. The app is horrible.

Apr 02, 2019

Thank you for your communication, we have provided your feedback to our leadership team.

Kwayne
April 2nd, 2019 Tucson, AZ DETAILS

Good product, reasonable price. Fast & courteous responses.

innkeeper
April 2nd, 2019 Galway, NY DETAILS

Easy to contact and responsive to e-mails when there are issues/questions.

Apr 15, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. We love to here that your inquiries get answered promptly. Welcome to the Sunrun family, thank you for helping us create a planet run by the sun.

Lois C. from NYC
April 2nd, 2019 Staten Island, NY DETAILS

My electric bill has gone down to $29.- from $119- the same time last year!

Apr 15, 2019

Lois C. This is such great news! We love that you're are sharing your experiences with us. We're delighted to know you were able to find the best solar solution to meet your needs. Congrats on going green, and thank you for helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Kendell Santa Cruz
April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS

They are awesome from start to finish. The product is great and I am saving money. Highly recommend.

Apr 15, 2019

We're pleased to hear your sales experience was a positive one. We aim to provide enough options for all our customers to find a solar solution that meets their needs. Welcome to the Sunrun family!

William L. Pegg Jr., Esquire
April 2nd, 2019 DETAILS

Billing practices very bad. Unable to set up automatic payment through credit card. I have to pay $7.50 a month for paper Billings. I do not permit direct access to my bank accounts. This for reasons of overall security.

Apr 02, 2019

We offer a discount for making your monthly payments using autopayment because of the additional resources needed to process checks every month. If we didn't have auto-payment processing 80,000 checks manually would be very expensive and time-consuming. You are not required to sign up for automatic payments. However, you will see the ACH opt-out adjustment $ 7.50 on your solar bills each month. If you change your mind, you can sign up for automatic payments using your checking or savings account on the customer website or by calling this number.

Bill in Dallas
March 26th, 2019 Carrollton, TX

Was very impressed with the company contacts. It took several months before my 38 panels were installed, but the quality of the panels made it worthwhile. My contractor worked steadily during the coldest weather of this winter. I am looking forward to having the city inspector check everything over so that I can turn it on.

Apr 15, 2019

We love hearing stories like yours! Our team strives to provide the best customer experience. We are so excited you're a new part of our Sunrun family.

Brent
March 25th, 2019 Fallbrook, CA

They never contacted me to get a quote, therefore they get 1 star but should be zero.

Mar 26, 2019

Hello Brent, we are sorry to hear you have not been contacted. Please private message us your contact information, we will contact you immediately.

Albert and Diane
March 25th, 2019 DETAILS

The service was excellent. We also appreciated that they were not high pressure sales.

Mar 27, 2019

Hello Albert and Diane. We love love love to hear about this great experience you had with Sunrun. We are honored to have you be a part of the Sunrun family, let's create a planet run by the sun.

William Milne
March 25th, 2019 DETAILS

Works as they said it would and so far so good

Mar 27, 2019

Hello William M. We love to hear that we have kept all our promises to you, we work hard to make sure our customers are happy with the services. You're doing a great thing by helping us create a planet run by the sun!

W. Chin
March 25th, 2019 DETAILS

They promise to complete the work on time.They completed on time.

Mar 27, 2019

Hello W. Chin, time is of the essence and making sure we install the system in a timely manner is important. We want to make sure you are producing solar energy as soon as possible as well as create a better environment!

Terry Pullan
March 25th, 2019 DETAILS

My solar power is becoming expensive. I signed up for a 3% escalation each year and I'm only half way through the lease. In addition, I believe that panels have degenerated and newer panels are more efficient than 10 year old technology.

Mar 27, 2019

Hello Terry P. The thing to keep in mind is that utility rates have historically increased faster than the rate of our annual increase, and you'll still be protected from those rate hikes. Therefore your savings should increase over time because you most likely will not paying those higher rates to the utility.

Tim and BarbJean
March 25th, 2019 DETAILS

Top Notch Professional help. So far, everything has been true to what was said!

Mar 27, 2019

Woohoo, we loved reading this review Tim and BardJean. Thank you for your wonderful words, this is such a great experience and we are happy you shared it.

David Stuart
March 25th, 2019 DETAILS

every thing they said,came through. No cost instalation, my service is good/

Apr 15, 2019

We are so pleased to hear of your positive experience with your rep. It sounds like he made the process smooth and ensured we found the best solar solution to meet your needs.

Renate
March 25th, 2019 DETAILS

From the first encounter to the finish of installation, every person I dealt with was very knowledgeable and offered the best customer service I have ever received on a project like this.

Apr 15, 2019

We are so honored you chose us as your solar service provider! We want our customers to be able to make the best decision for them and their household, and we ensure that by educating them on all the ins and outs of solar. Congrats on going green, and thank you for helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Paula Munoz
March 25th, 2019 DETAILS

I'm paying SunRun $45 and Xcel $45 - up. I didn't see any savings over the winter, actually paying more with the combination of paying both, SunRun & Xcel. Also, I filled out a review a couple of months ago, soon after Victoria Espino-Customer care rep 3 reached out to me and asked me to explain. I did explain in depth and have yet to get a response to my concerns.

Mar 27, 2019

Hello Paula M. We are so sorry to hear about your experience with Customer Care. We want to make sure we are addressing our customer's issues by being responsive. The Sunrun invoice will have the total amount produced. Your utility bill will show how much excess energy was pushed to the utility grid and stored as a credit. Your utility bill will also detail how much additional energy you needed to purchase from the utility.

March 25th, 2019 DETAILS

Because it saves me money on my monthly bill.

Apr 15, 2019

We are delighted to hear that your experience was so positive! We are honored to be chosen as your solar service provider. Welcome to the Sunrun family.

Herman Ehlers
March 25th, 2019 DETAILS

My energy savings has been well worth the investment

Apr 15, 2019

We love hearing positive feedback from our customers. We are so thrilled to hear that you're saving! We are looking forward for you to #savewiththesun! Congrats on your system, and thank you for helping us create a planet run by the sun!

james
March 25th, 2019 DETAILS

after purchase/contract really needs improvements!

Mar 27, 2019

Hello James, Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate the communication and will provide this information to our leadership team.