There are many solar companies out there, but which one actually provides the most value and best customer service? We've made it our mission to find out.

After conducting exhaustive research on the solar industry and gathering hundreds of Sunrun reviews, we've weighed the good and the bad and discovered Sunrun to be one of the top installers of solar panels based on a variety of criteria points.

Sunrun, which is the nation’s largest residential solar, storage, and energy service company, has installed over 1,600 megawatts of solar power and helped hundreds of thousands of consumers in 19 states, Washington D.C., and Puerto Rico to gain energy independence.

Sunrun is the pioneer of the solar-as-a-service model and continues to drive innovation of solar generation, storage, and energy services and technologies. The rooftop solar provider's mission is to create a planet run by the sun.

The Good

• Payment Flexibility
  • Customized Solar Systems
  • Simple Solar Process
  • 25-Year Maintenance
  • Roof Warranties and Coverage for Solar Panels
  • Customer Care Team
  • Battery Storage Options
  • High Level of Transparency with Customers
  • Installation Experience
  • Extensive Availability
  • Helpful Website

Payment Flexibility

To fit customer needs, Sunrun offers several financing options, including solar leases, Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs), prepayments, outright purchases, and loans.

Sunrun solar lease and PPA options give customers the chance to reap the benefits of a home solar system for zero to little upfront cost.

The prepayment option features all of the same benefits as the lease option, except the customer doesn't have to worry about the hassle of monthly payments.

Purchasing a Sunrun solar system outright provides customers with long-term savings, while financing a Sunrun solar system through a loan allows customers to make payments to own their system, which provides long-term benefits.

Customized Solar Systems

Sunrun understands that every customer's home, lifestyle, and savings goal is unique.

As a result, the company customizes every system it installs to the customer's needs using its own proprietary Automated Site Modeling design technology. With just a few pieces of information and satellite imagery of the rooftop, Sunrun’s Automated Site Modeling software quickly designs a custom solar system to maximize energy production.

Simple Solar Process

Sunrun strives to make switching to clean energy as simple and hassle-free as possible for its customers. The rooftop solar provider saves time by taking care of everything from scheduling to permitting and allowing people to follow their installation progress through the mySunrun mobile app. The design and installation process is as follows:

• Step 1: Sunrun's experienced technicians will visit, measure, and evaluate the home; ensure that a solar system is the right fit; and design a customized solar plan.
  • Step 2: Sunrun's design experts will review and make any adjustments to the custom evaluation.
  • Step 3: Sunrun submits the design plans to the local city government for permitting.
  • Step 4: After the permit is granted, Sunrun's installers will come out to the home, go over the custom design with the customer, receive approval, and get to work.
  • Step 5: Once the system has been installed, the city or county will perform the final inspection.
  • Step 6: Sunrun will submit documents to the utility company and "Permission to Operate" will be granted.

25-Year Maintenance

If customers choose to lease or obtain a PPA, Sunrun will own the system and, therefore, is responsible for all maintenance and repairs of the system. Additionally, Sunrun will refund customers if the panels installed on their roof ever underperform.

Roof Warranties and Coverage for Solar Panels

Other benefits of Sunrun's product include a 10-year warranty on systems that are purchased and up to a 25-year warranty on systems that are leased. Each solar customer's Sunrun contract also includes a roof warranty, which protects the roof from leaks or holes.

In addition, Sunrun provides its solar customers with daily system monitoring for no additional fee. The company's monitoring team oversees all all Sunrun systems and keeps an eye on production levels. If something happens or if performance dips, Sunrun will contact you as soon as possible to get things fixed.

Customer Care Team

Sunrun provides a U.S.-based customer care team that is ready to answer questions and help resolve any issues that may arise.

Battery Storage Options

Sunrun offers a battery storage option that can be purchased or leased called Brightbox. With Brightbox, customers can enjoy safe, clean, and reliable backup power in the event of a blackout.

Brightbox also helps customers manage electricity costs by seamlessly optimizing when a home uses electricity generated by solar panels, stored in the battery, or from the grid.

High Level of Transparency with Customers

Sunrun provides an abundance of helpful information on its website and strives to be very transparent with its customers. The company's website includes detailed solar education and FAQ sections, a helpful Guarantee page, and an informative "Plans and Services" page that will help customers better understand Sunrun's products and how to start taking advantage of solar power.

Installation Experience

When it comes to solar installation, Sunrun is one of the most experienced companies in the solar industry. In fact, the company is one of the few solar installers that has installed over 1,600 megawatts of solar energy.

As a result, Sunrun has offset 3.7 million tons of carbon emissions and helped more than 240,000 customers to control their electricity bills.

Extensive Availability

Sunrun currenty offers solar energy services in the following states and territories:

• Arizona
  • Washington, D.C.
  • Wisconsin
  • Puerto Rico

Helpful Website

Sunrun's website includes a variety of articles and helpful, easy-to-digest resources, including information on solar panels, plans and services, the cost of solar, warranties, installations, rebates and incentives, net metering, local information, solar education, and more.

Considering doing business with Sunrun? Learn more.

The Bad

• Outsourcing Installations for Remote Homes

Outsourced Installations for Remote Homes

A majority of Sunrun's installations are performed in-house, meaning that Sunrun employees will install the solar systems themselves, which is ideal. Occasionally, the company will contract other installers to work on homes that are too remote for Sunrun itself to reach.

While Sunrun does train and approve these third-party contractors before they work on a home, this outsourcing strategy has often led to inconsistencies in performance upon installation. Consequently, customer satisfaction concerning the installation quality and overall experience varies.

The Bottom Line

Overall, Sunrun is highly recommended to homeowners who are looking to go solar. Sunrun's high quality solar energy systems, variety of financing options, lengthy maintenance coverage and warranties, and customer service and transparency are attractive features that make breaking away from your utility company and switching to solar simple and affordable.

Interested in going solar with Sunrun? Find out more. Want to learn more about Sunrun? Check out the Sunrun solar reviews from real customers below.

Sunrun Frequently Asked Questions

How does going solar with Sunrun work?

After you sign your Sunrun agreement, you’re ready for solar panel installation. The best part? You don’t have to lift a finger because we take care of everything from scheduling to submitting permits, to working with the city and utility, and securing your solar panels to your roof. Naturally you’ll have questions, and we’ll be right there with you answering them every step of the way.

Once you’re approved for a Sunrun solar installation, your home will undergo a site assessment and an expert solar technician will visit your home to confirm your system design.

After that, our solar design experts make any necessary adjustments to your design and get your final approval. Once you’ve approved your system design, we submit your design to the city for permitting. From there, either Sunrun or one of our local certified partners perform your solar installation. We only partner with the top-rated solar installers, so know you’ll have the highest quality solar installation available.

When your installation is complete, the city or county will perform a final inspection on your system. Once it’s approved, it will be connected to the grid, and we’ll submit your documents to the utility company. After your utility company grants Permission to Operate, you’re ready to start powering your home with the sun.

How much does a solar energy system from Sunrun cost?

Solar home solar system prices vary by home, your utility company, and your location. Contact Sunrun for a quote today.

What solar panels does Sunrun use in its installations?

Sunrun uses standard and high-performance solar panels in its installations.

How long does it take for Sunrun to install solar panels?

The process of having a home solar system installed on your roof can be relatively quick. Many Sunrun installations are completed in one day.

But before our crew comes to your house, we take a few weeks to prepare your project so that you have the smoothest installation day possible. You will have a team of experts working for you during this time who handle the tasks necessary for a smooth solar installation and keep you updated along the way. Our customer app also allows you to see your installation status during this time:

• Conduct a site survey to look at your roof, attic and electrical panel
  • Finalize your custom design
  • Apply for permits and wait for approval
  • Collect other necessary approvals and documentation that is specific to your neighborhood, such as HOA approval

Your project coordinator will be in touch with you throughout this time to keep you up-to-date on your progress. When it comes time to install the system, your installation coordinator will let you know how long the construction process will take for your home.

How long is a Sunrun agreement?

In general, our Sunrun agreements last for up to 25 years. Contact a Sunrun solar advisor for more information.

What happens at the end of a Sunrun agreement?

When you reach the end of your Sunrun agreement, you have three options:

1. You can purchase the solar system at the fair market value (excluding New York homeowners).
  2. You can renew your lease with us on an annual basis.
  3. Sunrun can remove the system at no cost to you.

When you reach the end of your agreement, the Sunrun Customer Care team will help you with moving forward however you choose.

Does Sunrun offer a warranty?

All of our solar equipment is backed by robust warranties. When you choose BrightSave, your solar system will also come with 24/7 monitoring and maintenance. So if it breaks, we’ll fix it, free of charge. Contact us to learn more about our Comprehensive Home Solar System Support.

Does Sunrun offer solar monitoring?

Yes! We have a monitoring team dedicated to keeping an eye on your home solar system. Here’s how it works:

1. We record production (in real-time) — Your Sunrun meter counts your kilowatts as they’re produced.
  2. We collect your production data (every six hours) — Four times a day, your Sunrun meter sends your production data to our Denver-based monitoring team, where all production data is collected, stored, and analyzed.
  3. We evaluate your production (every day) — We compare your production to the estimates included in your contract to confirm that your system is working as expected. We also check the weather and other systems in your neighborhood to make sure you’re harvesting just as much sunshine as your neighbors.
  4. We fix what needs fixing (if necessary) — If your system isn’t working as expected, we will identify the issue and rectify the situation. If we cannot fix your system with remote troubleshooting, we may need to send a technician to take a look at your system in person.

How many states is Sunrun in?

Sunrun currently offers residential solar service in 22 states, plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. Sunrun states are Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Vermont and Wisconsin.

3.6

Thamara Alanis

February 28th, 2017

Excellent service and very friendly and helpful team

Mary Ann Ballesteros

February 28th, 2017 Elk Grove, CA

Sunrun is the only company that delivered services as promised. Every other Solar Company did not prove a long term business relationship or quality in their product and service.

Ruel Parent

February 21st, 2017 San Jose, CA

We are planning a home remodel and want to include solar in the project. I engaged with the consultant and he collected all the information. I even provided drawings of the new part of the house where we would like to put the panels. Then their design team said that because it was not complete and verified they could not proceed. I have already received bids and this came as a surprise. Since we are in the stage of selecting the team we want to work with for our remodel this eliminated them from consideration. If you are looking for a partner to do solar for a remodel look somewhere else, this should be something they explain to their consultants so as to not waste people's time.

Nick K

February 14th, 2017 Brea, CA

If you read 1 review please read this one. It will be unbiased as possible. And it's sad I, as well as other customers, have to write bad reviews to get things done. The last year and a half they have dramatically gone down hill, on how they treat their customers. They are losing their competitiveness and seem oblivious of that. Their saving grace is the Costco Purchase Program but even then many local/national reputable companies can beat that price and offer better panels, often American Made. There Prepaid PPA is also a decent option but you can't finance it and have to have the money upfront. The best semi national company would be Peterson Dean hands down. They have a better price than Costco and they have American Made equipment and panels, with a equal or better manufacture and service warranties than Sunrun. In Southern California (where I live) you have 3 great companies I would use including Peterson Dean, are Sullivan Solar, Semper Solaris, and Solar 360. If your looking at doing a Prepaid PPA, I would go with Sunrun over Solarcity for sure. But with a purchase I wouldn't. Overall Sunrun is a decent company, but there are better options as I listed.

virginia

February 14th, 2017

when I signed up i was in a new house. my usage was based on 5 months of service even thou I had previous PGE bills with much higher usage than they were basing my usage on. The true up bill was never expland to me much to my surprise when I got my true up bill it was $7500 the sales team told me that was all the panels they could put on my house. when the installers were here i asked if more panels could be added they told me only 1/4 of the available space was being used. between my PGE bill and solar bill it costs me money to have solar. I discussed this with Sunrun and because of my current credit score they can't do anything for me. Beware this company screws people

j. l. virok

February 14th, 2017 Media, PA

I have solar panels installed by Sungevity. I have had 2 issues with them so far as invert-er problems. The panel on the invert-er showed an L1Open. This has happened twice. Both times I had to call about this problem. The latest fault happened on Jan 14th of 2017. No one from SunRun called to say there was a problem. They say they have 24-7 monitoring of systems, so why did I have to call about a problem? I called them and got the run around about production grantee. Well that helps a lot. There is a problem with the invert-er from Sunny Boy. No one in the US has one to replace the bad unit on the side of my home. This is unacceptable. As far as I'm concerned, Sun Run doesn't care about customer satisfaction. All they want is your monthly lease payment. Customer service is their last priority. Great way to run a company. Call them and you'll see what I mean. I spent many hours on the phone trying to get this issue resolved. All they can say is " I wil get back to you with an answer. Nice way to run a company. I will be looking into suing Sun Run for false advertising of monitoring and lack of having parts on hand to rectify issues. As you can see I AM NOT A SATISFIED CUSTOMER OF SUN RUN'S CUSTOMER SERVICE, nor will I recommend anyone to use them. Plain and simply, they suck!!!!!!!! Not one person from Sun Run or Sungevity has called me back. I had to call them. Great service!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron Rechtman

February 14th, 2017 Washington, DC

The addition of solar to my home is/was one of the easiest thing that happened. The Sunrun Team was very professional, answered all my questions and guided me thru the hole process.

Jerry Klepadlo

February 3rd, 2017

I've had Sunrun since May 2016. I have to say from the initial call and to this very day -they have been outstanding. Whenever I need something I call the person who got me started with Sunrun, Tom H. Tom is beyond amazing. Any issues, concerns, referrals, or even just to say hello-Tom is there for you. My system has been running since May and everything is good with it-no complaints. I did my homework before choosing a solar company and Sunrun is the best.

Valerie Caraveo

February 3rd, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

We're just in the beginning phases of working with SunRun and we've been very pleased with their customer service thus far. Our rep is Tom H and he's answered all of our many questions and is always available via email. Looking forward to energy savings!

Ed Adame

February 3rd, 2017 Chula Vista, CA

I had our system activated on Nov 30, 2016. It stopped producing on Dec 30, 2016. Sunrun did not catch it until Jan 18, 2017. Since then it's been an endless call with Sunrun and their partner Solar Universe. Your Customer Service do not even have the courtesy to follow up on my behalf. I have to wait 5 days to give Solar Universe to respond (which they did NOT). And since then, I have to call every other day to follow up. Up to now my system is still down. And to add insult to injury. I was billed for December and January. UNSAT! You can keep your referral money.

Sue Johnson

February 1st, 2017

Sunrun and Tom O were amazing from day one. Always keeping us informed and helping whenever needed. Had problems with LADWP, but he helped us through it with constant calls to all and came through like a champ. We are very grateful to him and everyone at Sunrun. Pat and Sue Johns

john Vigilante

February 1st, 2017

i enjoyed my time working with sunrun,on the phone and watching the workers installing my panels on my roof ,and i'm looking forward to my solar savings thank you john vigilante summerville sc

Carolyn Carpenter

January 31st, 2017 Kill Devil Hills, NC

Working with Sunrun was great we haven't received a power bill yet.

Michael Lyons

January 31st, 2017 Murrieta, CA

All I can say is that the Sunrun programs sell themselves. From my first discussion the value was obvious as accepting free money - it seemed too good to be true but has worked out exactly as promised thus far. My electric bill fell from the mid $300s to the low $200s with solar installed but not connected to the grid. Now that my system is on the grid I'm not paying for grid energy and my total bill for solar is less than 1/2 my old electric bill...this summer the reduction will be even bigger! Not to say everyone will have the same experience but my system was installed ONE WEEK after I signed the contract - unbelievable! Utility connection to the grid took another month but that was expected. I can't believe I waited this long to find this program...a review of your home for solar costs nothing but an hour of your time - take the time and your monthly budget will thank you.

Prayot

January 26th, 2017

Easy and best experience dealing with the transfer of lease when I purchased my home, they made it easy and simple for me. Top notch company!

Lorraine

January 24th, 2017 Brookfield, CT

Was very satisfied with the company. Great customer interaction. Well planned and executed. Couldn't be happier.

Julia Craig-Harris

January 24th, 2017

My experience was wonderful. Everything was delivered on time, installers were very professional. So far, a great experience.

Michael Gaudynski

January 24th, 2017 Watsonville, CA

I have had Sunrun for about a year and a half. Having solar has saved me hundreds of dollars already. With any service there have been a few hiccups along the way. This review is about the customer service I have received. We recently received a lot of rain for the first time since my system was installed. I noticed a water spot forming on my ceiling. I contacted my sales rep LAUREN MORGANSTEIN on a Saturday. She messaged me back almost immediately giving me the info I needed to have service come out. Service was there Early Monday morning. Blew my mind. They inspected my roof and found that it was not from the solar but more of the flashing on the roof. Roofing company confirmed. Lauren has always gone out of her way to take care of me as a customer two years after she sold me the system. Sunrun's service was quick and the guys went out of their way to find the issues with my roof. Happy Customer!

Jason Doremus

January 23rd, 2017 Darlington, SC

Promised me 85% nowhere close , my electric bill is higher now than before! A scam!!

Todd Sutliff

January 13th, 2017 Pomona, CA

After being with Sunrun for 3 years I am very disappointed and completely dissatisfied in both the product and the customer service. They seem less then willing to help with questions or problems and disinterested in the already locked in customer. We were told at the get go we would save money and never have problems with service. Both were lies. We've saved no money on our bill even after cutting our usage from 12 noon till 6pm each day as was suggested by SCE, since Sunrun was not helpful when we asked them what we could do (after hreceiving a $1600 EXTRA bill the 1st year for electricity from SCE), after being told by the salesperson from Verengo we could use the heck out of our AC. We rarely use the AC now, we live in the High Desert, it gets hot in the summer. We send SCE extra money to help each month and still, its not enough. The rate electricity has gone up each of the years we've had it has been less then the total amount that our rate goes up for the service. We're locked in for 20 years and no way would I do it again with Sunrun. Its a bad idea. Most of the positive reviews for the product, I noticed on the website, are from new customers. I'm a 3 year user. I've saved nothing and having this albatross contract around my neck will affect any chances I might have should I want to sell or rent my home it in the future. This was just very bad decision on my part. I feel like I've been had by another corporate giant. I would never give them a referral other then NOT TO USE THEM!

T. Liu

January 11th, 2017 New Britain, CT

The system just turned on a few days ago.

Gordon Hemphill

January 11th, 2017 Greenville, SC

The entire sunrun process was easy simple and convenient. The staff was very professional and helpful. I did not have a problem at all. I would highly recommend this program to anyone.

Shirley Winter

January 11th, 2017

I feel that living in the land of the sun it is the thing to do. I am very happy going solar.

Kim Essen

January 11th, 2017

Professional & courteous staff. Would highly recommend.

Dorothea E Rogers

January 11th, 2017 Baltimore, MD

I loved the experience of the delivery of my new Solar System. The entire process was great, starting with Hannah in sales, then the Hotel installation Team. I had a small problem in the beginning, but the Project Manager, handled it immediately !!! They made me feel like, my opinion mattered. So... for that reason, I have already referred a family. Sunrun..YOU ROCK!!! Thank for all you do! Dorothea E. Rogers

Steve Nebel

January 10th, 2017 Sun City, AZ

You really don,t want me to rate you. Billing is a major problem. Have a nice day.

Tammy Flanagan

January 10th, 2017

It was a very long process because we were between HOAS, but I'm satisfied otherwise. Customer service was great!

Brock Nemoto

January 10th, 2017

The best every body with sunrun was easy to talk to and save a lot of money.

Peter Fontana

January 10th, 2017 Wrentham, MA

We had a residential solar PV system installed on our home. Sunrun's offering had competitive pricing and their sales rep (Len Olson) was very knowledgable, informative, transparent and responsive. Their analysis team was prompt, competent and courteous and came back with a solid proposal for how to make the most power while meeting our aesthetic needs. Their installation team was top-rate, quick, competent and even dealt very effectively with some stumbling by our local electrical inspector. Our installation is cleanly laid out and well done. Sunrun has been an exemplary partner helping us through each phase of the project. I wish all contractors were as competent, responsible, professional and responsive. Thank you!

William

January 10th, 2017 Franklin Square, NY

The service was excellent and I enjoy it.

tom, behrendt

January 5th, 2017

They kept me in the loop during the whole process and made sure that it was done right

Dennis Gustafson

January 5th, 2017 B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

Very professional installation.I worked in maintenance for 45 years and was very impressed with the work in a short time Customer service is the best We love our solar system Thanks to all involved.

Dwight Randall

January 5th, 2017

Prolonged installation process. Poor customers service

Diane LaPenna

January 5th, 2017 Westminster, CO

Very nice people to work with. Had it installed last fall. Up and running for about 6 weeks now. Can already tell a difference in the utility bill

Cheryl Ingram

January 4th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

Customer service was amazing from my project manager to each and every representative and technician. Communication was timely and very informative. I am extremely happy thus far. I've only had service for a month so I can't reply to much more than the initial process and hook up.

Sam Elters

December 24th, 2016 Chandler, AZ

Excellent experience from beginning to end - when we started generating solar electricity; Dan was extremely personable, truthful and candid; Sold us on the system; The Sunrun team Delivered on promises and completed ahead of schedule; Was responsive, transparent and credible; It was truly a pleasure dealing with them and overall a very pleasant experience. I recommend Sunrun to my family and dearest friends.

Cindy sarver

December 21st, 2016

Great sales presentation, follow up, installation, and great customer care for any questions

John Mauck

December 21st, 2016

It took sunrun three days to install the system. The men worked steady and knew just what to do. Then I had to wait for BGE to come out and change the meter (6 weeks) before I was using the Sun for power. From what I see now, I should have done this years ago. I've only used 2000k in 50plus days and it's the winter time of the year. I received my BGE bill the other day and it stated that I owed them nothing for Nov. except for the contract for my two units. I know this isn't going to be the case the rest of the winter but it looks promising. This spring and summer will tell a better story when the sun stays up longer. The people at sunrun have been very helpful. They have checked on me to see if I need anything and how thing are. I would highly recommend them to anybody and have. I wish this company the best and good luck in the future.

Charley

December 20th, 2016

Awesome!! Very happy with the service . Install was very professional. They informed me of everything they were going to do.

Cyndie Bledsoe

December 19th, 2016 Moultrie, GA

Everyone I have talked to at Sunrun is very friendly and polite

Robert Greenberg

December 19th, 2016 Brentwood, NY

My system was down for 10 weeks . Very poor customer service .They told me 2 weeks ,then four then we don't know.

Michael Ventura

December 19th, 2016 Madison, WI

I'm very impressed! In the beginning I was a bit skeptical. It sounded like a straight sales pitch, "Too good to be true". No money needed up front. I explained to the man standing at my front door that I had NO cash to put toward anything, but that I would be interested in lowering my monthly energy expenses. Things progressed, without any involvement from me, other than receiving updates of the progress. The team came to my home at the appointed time and did the inspection and evaluation. They notified me that my house would be a good candidate for solar. The installation team came to my home at the appointed time, worked around my schedule, notified me when it would be completed, and it was completed at the estimated time. They explained the process and showed me how to turn on the system once the final inspection was completed. I then got notification that inspectors would be coming. They sent me and email when all was ready to go and all I did was go outside and flip the switch. Within minutes, it showed me that I was producing energy. It cost me nothing out of pocket. Everyone involved was very professional, punctual and true to their word. The communication was above and beyond my expectations! I was constantly "up to date" on all activities taking place in the background. My first energy bill after installation, was $95 (expected lease with SunRun) and $24 from Duke Energy. total was approximately $45 less than my "normal" energy bill for this time of year. I'm very pleased with the whole SunRun system, sales, administration, installation team, and finally, energy production!! Thank you SunRun!!

Sumar Prasad

December 12th, 2016 Sacramento, CA

Very efficient and wonderful service by Sunrun Team

Leonard Ferdig

December 10th, 2016

Spurious and mendacious business practices.

Ger Harrison

December 7th, 2016 Lexington, SC

We had a great experience with Sunrun. The whole team was very professional and we are thrilled with the results. Our electric bill has been cut more than half our usual usage. We would recommend Sunrun to everyone.

John Thau

December 6th, 2016

We have been with Sun Run since 2011. They are right on. Schedule, performance and monitoring. The only issue was turn on with the Grid which was more of a So Cal Edison issue. They clean based on performance monitoring. Just a real professional company.

John Mascio Jr

December 4th, 2016

Talking about Sunrun Solar. We meet with the reps. from that company. The system sounded real good . So we had it installed. Everything went fine with that end of the deal. We had a lot of calls from Sunrun while this end of the deal was going on. After the hook up that seems to be the end of all the calls from them. The system was suppose to take a day to install . it took four days. Haven't heard from them since. We have tried to contact the reps. that had contacted us though the whole setup approx. for 2 weeks now. We had question about the billing. Needless to say as of now we haven't heard a word from any of them . Seems like once they had there system installed, that was the end of it. They didn't care about you anymore .At least they could have the decency to return our calls. though out the installation they promised us a gift card for 350.00 dollars for the mix up in billing. Never got that. Made three or four calls to Ellen and the same to JC, leaving voice messages with both. Seems like they moved out from the face of the earth . If you are not able to contact your company. maybe they are not worth having. John PS Still has nothing been done. after all the promises

Brett Stacy

November 23rd, 2016 Victorville, CA

Outstanding experience from the initial sales visit to turning on the system. No sales pressure, outstanding service. What a wonderful company to do business with.

scott cockburn

November 21st, 2016

MY CONTRACT WAS SIGNED 9/26/16. SYSTEM WAS INSTALLED THE FIRST WEEK IN OCTOBER. AS OF 11/22/16 I AM STILL WAITING TO BE CONNECTED TO THE GRID. MEANWHILE I AM STILL PAYING MY REGULAR SDG&E. BILL

Jason Chastain

November 14th, 2016 San Francisco, CA

Hands down top tier company all the way!!! Excellent service, very professional, great price!!! I could not be happier!!!! Thanks Sunrun!!!