Best Company Guarantee SunPro Logo

SunPro

9.0

Jim Spires San Antonio, TX

The personality and honesty of our salesman is 100 percent the reason we chose SunPro. He did everything he promised and has continued to work with us after the sale. Jason was our salesman.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Jim, I want to thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! I know you had a choice when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 22nd, 2021

Patricia Dunnellon, FL

So far we like it. I think they did a great job. It’s been working great. I like that they are staying on top of things. If anything goes wrong, they come and repair it without any problems. Everybody has been professional.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Patricia, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Juan-Felipe Cabrera Dallas, TX

Customer support was attentive and responded to all my needs. They answer. The quality of their equipment plus the cost is really good. It is working really well. It has very smooth.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Juan-Felipe, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bobby Ardmore, OK

Up to date and easy to access online. We use the app so we can monitor the panels. There have been a few issues that have taken a while to get corrected. I have to reach out to get follow but other than that I am very happy.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Bobby, Thanks for the awesome feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Frances San Angelo, TX

The sales person kept in touch by calling me periodically to ask how things were going. They have been fine. I am satisfied with the installation. They went up in one day and it has been working since.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Frances, Thanks for the great feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David Colorado City, TX

You’re a really good company. You take care of your customers and have really good customer service. We’ve been recommending you to other people. I haven’t had to pay an electric bill since it was installed.

Reply from SunPro

Hello David, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ronald Derby, KS

As far as solar panels, the LG ones they use are the top of the line. Overall the installation process went rather smoothly. They made sure everything was working properly prior to and after the installation.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Ronald, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Billy Denton, TX

So far so good. I like the rebate and the thousand dollar credit to the utility company. Everything was explained to me, there were no surprises, and everything is fine though one panel did go bad after six months.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Billy, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Brent Seminole, TX

Customer service is always able to help answer questions I have. The installation went really well, but the permits took a while to get. They seem to have top of the line equipment.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Brent, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dianah Seminole, FL

Customer support helps out a lot. Everybody was professional during installation and I like not getting an electric bill anymore. They are a little pricey, but I'm glad I have solar panels.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Dianah, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Howard Ocean Springs, MS

I have no complaints about this company. The commjunication with our salesman was pretty great. He had a lot of knowledge about the product. Installation was smooth and the quality of the equipment looks good.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Howard, Thanks for the awesome feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Anonymous Harlingen, TX

Installation of the panels went well. I had to do a few follow up calls because some things were slipping through the cracks after installation. I definitely trust this company.

Reply from SunPro

Hello there , Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Barbara Quincy, FL

Our friends had SunPro, so we decided to go with them too. If we ever had questions during the process they would call us immediately and answer our questions. The installation went smoothly without any issues.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Barbara, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Walter Swansea, SC

Customer support was very helpful and available whenever I had quick questions. The installation was within one day and then they came the next day to finish up the meters. Having solar panels really helps my electric bill.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Walter, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John Harker Heights, TX

They had a great package when I signed up, which is why I chose their company over the others. Their support is good and I'm very satisfied with the work they've done. They have a great 25 year warranty.

Reply from SunPro

Hello John, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Anna Pipecreek, TX

Their presentation was filled with more and better information. They always give me what I ask them in the customer service department. The installation was quick and professional. Everything seems to be really well done.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Anna, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Warren El Paso, AR

I encourage anyone and everyone to go solar and SunPro is a good company to do it. They have a good warranty and they are very quick to answer questions when we have problems.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Warren, We too believe solar is the best decision a home owner can make for powering their household. The savings can be incredible plus you are staying away from fossil fuels! Thank you for the wonderful review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 19th, 2021

Bud Davis Farmington, NM

Very professional and felt like old friends

Reply from SunPro

Hello Bud, Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. I am very glad you are pleased with your experience and I am very thankful you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. If you ever need assistance with your solar system, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team and we will be happy to help you in anyway we can. We are here for you! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Sep. 16th, 2021

Buster Jones Los Fresnos, TX

They have Good service and excellent price

Reply from SunPro

Hello Buster, Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. I am very glad you are pleased with your experience and I am very thankful you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. If you ever need assistance with your solar system, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team and we will be happy to help you in anyway we can. We are here for you! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Sep. 16th, 2021

Yolanda

Friendly and helpful Austin H. was always there for me

Reply from SunPro

Hi Yolanda, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with Austin. I will make sure he gets a shout out for the experience he provided. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Sep. 10th, 2021

Marty Van Buren, AR

Reply from SunPro

Hello Marty, Thank you for the 5 star review. Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is ever anything else I can do to assist with your solar experience! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Sep. 7th, 2021

Arthur

Very informative and responsive. Also flexible.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Arthur, Thank you for the review. I am glad to hear you are pleased overall. If there is anything I can do to help turn your experience into 5 stars, please don't hesitate to let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Aug. 31st, 2021

Sherri Lubianski San Antonio, TX

I had questions about going solar but after talking with Jordan A. with SunPro I am excited about our upcoming solar installation. So far, everything about the transaction has been top notch with real clarity on the advantages, details and realities of what it entails to really put solar panels on our house. If you are interested in a project like this I strongly recommend contacting SunPro. Jordan has been with me every step of the way!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Sherri, Thanks for leaving this incredible experience about your interaction with Jordan. I will ensure he gets the recognition he deserves! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

TJ Cape Coral, FL

We just finished the installation of 87 solar panels. It will be 2 weeks to a month before the permitting, inspections, and FPL do their thing. We had looked into solar 5-6 years ago - the numbers did not work out. But with advances in solar technology, the SunPro system numbers worked out well. We were pleased with the installation crew, Supervisor DuJaun H. and his 2nd man Brandin C. Dujaun made the installation wonderful. He communicated progress all along the way. He is very friendly and easy to work with. Great Guy!

Reply from SunPro

Hi TJ, Wow you got one monster of a system! I am so glad you chose Sunpro to help you out with this. I will pass your feedback on to the team to ensure they get the recognition they deserve. I can not wait to hear about how much money you save on your electric cost. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 14th, 2021

Christopher

Each and every time I get a hold of customer service, they have been nothing but cordial and very friendly, they treat me like family. They handle a lot of damage if there is hailstorm or anything else like that. They are on top of the warranty.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Christopher, We are so glad that you have had a wonderful experience! We know how important it is provide an amazing experience even during the tough times. This type of service is what gets much of our customer base to tell their friends and family about us. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 10th, 2020

Katy

Great company. The salesperson, mark, was straight up front with us. He let us know what was going on and what they could and could not do. The other people we went through lied to us but SunPro showed me the panels and the equipment they were going to use. It is top of the line panels.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Katy, It is so nice to hear that you had a pleasant experience. We do offer top of the line products and also do our best to give the greatest customer service we can. Thanks for the great review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 18th, 2020

Cliff Capman Dublin, GA

Me and my wife have been considering going solar for about 3 years now, so I noticed Sunpro on my FB feed and decided to get some information. Jordan A contacted me and gave me the information I needed in a very professional manner, without trying to pressure me. I have been in sales for a long time and customer service is very important to me. Jordan was very informative, always answered my calls and texts in a timely manner and kept me updated through the process. I was also impressed with the turnaround time. When we made the decision to go solar we sent in our application, signed the contract and had the solar panels installed all within a 1 month timeframe. If you are thinking about going solar, I highly recommend you stop searching and go with this company. I saw comments on FB stating that people will have their electric bill double until they pay the panels off. This is not true, in fact we are paying a little more than half what our electric bill was during the hottest mid summer days. So in reality we will be saving money for about 4-6 months out of the year. Not to mention the fact that any electricity we don't use, we can sell. In my opinion going solar was a no brainer and I wish I did it 3 years ago.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Cliff, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review! I am very glad to hear that you are pleased with your experience with Jordan and that you are also saving money right off that bat. All while taking a much cleaner approach! Please just give us a call if there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 5th, 2021

Becky Wallace

We ran into several issues during the install and they took care of it and resolved it in a timely manner

Reply from SunPro

Hello Becky, Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a review. I am glad to hear we were able to resolve everything in a timely manner for you! If there is ever anything I can do to further assist with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jun. 22nd, 2021

Debra Connors Pensacola, FL

This has been a pretty seamless process from beginning to end, with only a couple of glitches along the way. Staff is professional and friendly.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Debra, Thank you for the incredible review. I am very glad you are pleased with your experience. If you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. We are here and ready to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 25th, 2021

James Gatesville, TX

From the representative, thru the installation to customer support, Sunpro has been great with all questions and concerns.

Reply from SunPro

Hi James, Thank you for the incredible review. I am very glad you are pleased with your experience. If you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. We are here and ready to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 25th, 2021

Jan Zumo Rogers, AR

The equipment is working well. I’m producing more energy than I’m using. The people who worked with me were very helpful.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Jan, I am so glad you have had a 5 star experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro Team if we can ever be of assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sheryl Kennedy Ballwin, MO

They have done EVERYTHING step by step and it takes pressure off me. Not sure of the value yet as we have not had a full month yet.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Sheryl, Thanks for the review! I am glad that we have made this an easy process for you. I can't wait to learn about the value side of things. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jimmy Butler Wentzville, MO

IT CAME ON TIME . AND PUT ON OK.AND CLEAD UP . ONE GUY BROKE SOTHING AND HAVE NOT GOT PAID FOR YET IT COST $5.00 I JUST BOUGHT IT .

Reply from SunPro

Hi Jimmy, I am sorry to hear something broke. I want to make sure we get this taken care of for you right away. Will you please email me the details? Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Steven Marietta, OK

Friendly, informative, and honest. The guy didn't try to sell me something I didn't need and provided with information why.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Steven, I am very glad you enjoyed your consultation and received a good amount of education as to why we pitched what we did. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 5th, 2021

David Brown Wimberley, TX

Great service & communication from Sales to Install, not high pressure. Competitive pricing & latest technology equipment.

Reply from SunPro

Hello David, Thanks for the incredible review. I am very glad to see you had a 5 star experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 5th, 2021

Luke Waddell

Everyone I spoke to has been helpful, honest and reliable. Always answer my questions and always return my calls and emails.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Luke, I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your Sunpro experience. If there is ever anything I can do to further assist you with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 29th, 2021

Will Davis Panama City, FL

Customer service is spot on. Beyond superior products, the customer service before, during, and after the install is second to none.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Will, I am very glad to hear that you have been pleased with the service we have provided you. If there is ever anything I can do to assist with your project, please do not hesitate to let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 20th, 2021

William Martindale Shawnee Mission, KS

They have done all they said they were going to do. There were delays that may have been avoided but not sure whose fair.

Reply from SunPro

Hello William, I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your Sunpro experience. If there is ever anything I can do to further assist you with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 29th, 2021

John Kribbs Wichita Falls, TX

I love being solar powered. I have had 2 months of credits on the electric bill . It is a great investment. Tax consequences are wonderful..

Reply from SunPro

Hi John, I am so glad to hear you are loving your experience and enjoying the savings. Thank you for the wonderful feedback. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 16th, 2021

Darrell McConnell New Braunfels, TX

They are a First Class organization. From beginning to end, their staff was extremely helpful and informative every step of the way.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Darrell, Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you are please with your experience. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly or any of the Sunpro team! Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 13th, 2021

Massimo West Palm Beach, FL

The cost is the best we found and they make the process as easy as possible. Sometimes they have to go through hoops with the city but they figure it out.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Massimo, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager BHazelrigg[email protected]

Kenneth Panama City Beach, FL

The panels are working fine. I’ve had no issues. They were very professional and cleaned up after themselves. Every time I need them, they are available.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Kenneth, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Miriam Copperas Cove, TX

Whoever wants to save on their electricity bill should think about installing their panels. I am very satisfied with their installation. All our questions were answered.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Miriam, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Joan Shellman, GA

SunPro is fair with people. They listen when you have a problem. They don’t slip you off. Things were a little delayed because of weather but it has worked well since.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Joan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David Belgie El Paso, TX

Great service and wonderful process. We were very impressed and we love our system. Any time there have been questions or concerns sunpro has been very responsive

Reply from SunPro

Hi David, Thank you for the 5 star review! Happy solar Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 14th, 2021

Peter Gonzales Independence, MO

Very good at what they do . They were good at keeping me updated on what was going on and very quick . I didn't even know they were around until they got done .

Reply from SunPro

Hello Peter, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Calvin Quincy, FL

They’re a good company. The salesperson worked with and that helped me a lot. The equipment is working properly. The only issues I have is with the city.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Calvin, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jack Melbourne, FL

We’ve had very low electric bills. They have absolutely outstanding stuff. Any time we have a problem, they take care of it. We are very happy with the service.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jack, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Richard Burlison, TN

I chose SunPro based off their reputation, price, and availability. Whenever I have questions, they answer me right away. The installation was done smoothly and in one day.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Richard, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Philip Florence, SC

They have a really good warranty with longevity. Sometimes I don't get feedback from customer service in a timely manner, but installation was quick and done in one day.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Philip, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]