Best Company Guarantee SunPro Logo

SunPro

9.2

Sunpro Solar provides affordable solar energy and battery storage solutions to homeowners nationwide. Optimal savings and energy independence are at the core of Sunpro’s solar solutions for homeowners. The solar company was named the fifth largest residential solar installer in the U.S. by Solar Power World magazine in July 2020. An Inc. 500 company, Sunpro Solar continues to expand as the demand for home solar in the United States increases. Sunpro Solar has headquarters in Louisiana and currently operates in 16 states.

The Good

• Professional Installation
  • High Quality Solar Equipment
  • Industry-Leading Warranties
  • Professional Roofing
  • Award Recognition

Professional Installation

Sunpro Solar will send a Solar Energy Specialist to your home to evaluate your energy needs and answer any questions you have about solar power. A Sunpro Specialist will also be able to tell you about any incentive programs in your area to increase the affordability of making the switch to solar. The entire installation process is handled by Sunpro so you won’t have to worry about dealing with subcontractors or outside parties.

High Quality Solar Equipment

Sunpro implements top-performing technology behind its solar panels and home solar installations. By using only the best brands in solar technology and hiring and training locals for renewable energy jobs, Sunpro is able to provide residents with affordable solar energy systems, battery backup and energy efficiency upgrades:

Enphase Solar Inverters

Sunpro only uses Enphase microinverters because they carry some of the highest warranties in the industry (25 years), undergo rigorous testing, and have the same lifespan as top solar panels. Research also shows that Enphase microinverters produce more energy than other technologies, which means more savings for Sunpro Solar customers over the lifespan of their solar PV system.

Tesla Powerwall

The Tesla Powerwall is widely considered an industry leader in solar backup battery technology. As a Tesla Partner, Sunpro installs the Tesla Powerwall 2, which comes with a 10-year warranty, detects grid outages in just a fraction of a second, and brings power back to your home 100x faster than traditional generators.

LG Solar Panels

LG is a leading provider of high-efficiency solar modules to the U.S. commercial and residential markets.  Sunpro Solar only offers homeowners the industry’s top LG solar products. LG solar panels come with a 25-year performance and labor warranty.

Industry-Leading Warranties

Whether through the manufacturer or through its own priorprietary policies, Sunpro offers some of the best warranties in the solar industry. The company only uses products and technologies that have the strongest warranties and guarantees, resulting in systems that are designed to last for decades. In addition to its 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, Sunpro Solar offers the following benefits with every installation:

• 25-Year Labor Warranty
  • 25-Year Production Guarantee
  • 25-Year Solar Panel Manufacturer Warranty
  • 25-Year Enphase Microinverter Warranty
  • Free Home Energy Audit

Professional Roofing

Sunpro Solar employs an in-house roofing company to address any concerns regarding roof damage, a unique value proposition in the solar industry. Sunpro Solar’s roofing company, Buildpro, installs quality, affordable roofing and works to ensure that every step of installation protects the roof on which the solar panels are placed.

With the help of Buildpro, Sunpro Solar further protects customers' warranty and against damage. The companies use only trusted and high-performing shingle brands such as Owens Corning, CertainTeed, and IKO. A solar company with roofing experience like Sunpro can address all of the issues above whereas a solar company without roofing experience could mean more risk of damage to your roof.

Award Recognition

The solar industry and business circles alike have identified Sunpro Solar as a major player in the industry:

• In August of 2020, Sunpro Solar was ranked by Inc. Magazine number 372 on its annual Inc. 5000 list (the most prestigious ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies).
  • Sunpro Solar was named the fifth largest residential solar install in the United States by Solar Power World magazine in July of 2020.
  • Sunpro Solar has been named to the annual Vet100 list which acknowledges the nation’s fastest growing veteran-owned businesses and entrepreneurs.

The Bad

No Leases or PPAs

Sunpro gives customers the option to purchase a solar energy system outright or finance with a loan. However, the company does not offer solar leases or power purchase agreements.

The Bottom Line

If you live within the area that Sunpro services, we suggest you check out this solar company. The company’s installations are backed by industry-leading warranties and product partners who manufacture only the highest quality solar panels, microinverters, solar batteries and software in their respective categories. With business publications and industry experts recognizing the company’s rapid growth, Sunpro Solar continues to demonstrate its commitment to customer service as it expands. However, when it comes to financing, the only options are to buy or loan. Sunpro does not offer solar leases or PPAs.

Call our recommended rep over at SunPro below.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

bookmark

Featured Review

Jeremy Thompson Lithonia, GA

They have the best products, price, warranty, customer service... Total no brainier after taking to several big companies and a few of the smaller ones. Totally happy with them!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Jeremy, Thanks for the great review! The whole Sunpro team works very hard to offer the top products and pair it with the best customer experience in the industry. I am very glad to hear you have had such a wonderful experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 8th, 2021

bookmark

Featured Review

Dale Loganville, GA

Have absolutely no problems with my installation and I save so much money every month

Reply from SunPro

Hi Dale, Thanks for the 5 star feedback! Glad to see you are saving good money by using the sun to power your home. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is ever anything I can do to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 29th, 2021

Theresa Morris Little Rock, AR

Always responsive to any inquiries I’ve made either sales or technical.

Tomasan Newcomer Harnack Lady Lake, FL

Good communication, Effective and prompt

Derick Panama City, FL

Service was excellent and customer service was excellent

Michael Alan Bass Valdosta, GA

Great service from the sale to the install, to fully engaging the system!

Anthony DellaBella Port Saint Lucie, FL

Because they treat you like professional. Very polite and so far doing everything that they said they will do.

Barron Winters Norman, OK

Guided me step by step through the process of installation and set up. the installers made the system pass my towns inspection and now I am waiting for the last incentive check.

Arnold Kubesh North Fort Myers, FL

Appreciated the total professionalism and the quantity workmanship

David Parish Searcy, AR

They follow through with what they say. Had a problem and they resolved my issue very promptly.

Daniel Hope Panama City, FL

Outstanding Professionals ... entire process from start to finish. Just top notch group of pros in all departments.

Terry Decker Bonifay, FL

Did everything they said they would do everything is working fine.

John Kribbs Wichita Falls, TX

I love being solar powered. I have had 2 months of credits on the electric bill . It is a great investment. Tax consequences are wonderful..

Paul L. Portley Killeen, TX

Every time I call or contact Sunpro for I formation they are happy to help me. Very friendly and helpful. Mayra C. is a delight to work with. I can contact her night or day.

Darrell McConnell New Braunfels, TX

They are a First Class organization. From beginning to end, their staff was extremely helpful and informative every step of the way.

David L. Fackrell Ardmore, OK

Their employees are dedicated to treat customers with respect. Their work ethic is impeccable.

Betty J McLeod Beyer Texarkana, AR

Contract, install, activation all could not have been anymore stress free. Answers to all, and I mean all smart and dumb, questions. System has been activated with the local company and I have had a few minor outages and it has worked flawlessly so I am extremely happy. I would tell any and all to expect the best service and contact from this company. Call me if you think I am not sincere and I will answer all questions.

Fred Munden Port Saint Lucie, FL

Very responsive, need better understanding of what my current electric be should be reduced to.

Michelle San Antonio, TX

Fast, professional, knowledgeable, and excellent customer service

Tiffanie Taylor Irving, TX

Easy to work with and good product, already seeing a difference in my electric

William Saint Peters, MO

Overall great customer service. The people are very friendly. I don’t have any difficulties with the system.

Reply from SunPro

Hi William, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Kinh Fort Walton Beach, FL

So far so good. It looks very good and they always get back to me pretty promptly.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Kinh, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Anonymous Land O Lakes, FL

The process was seamless and easy and now we have solar.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Anonymous, Thanks for the 5 star review. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Kenneth Panama City Beach, FL

The panels are working fine. I’ve had no issues. They were very professional and cleaned up after themselves. Every time I need them, they are available.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Kenneth, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Glen Lake Village, AR

Initially it is expensive but I am satisfied with the investment we made. The amount of energy we consumed the first month would have been over three hundred dollars but the bill was only a hundred and thirty dollars. They did a great job installing it. Everything has been taken care of.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Glen, I am glad to hear you are satisfied with your investment! It sounds like the system is already helping you save money. That is wonderful. Thanks for the 5 star review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nancy Abilene, KS

The panels blend into the building. They don’t stick out like a sore thumb. Our rep was very pleasant to work with. The transition has been very smooth. The group was very professional.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Nancy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Caroline Georgetown, TX

Installation was clean, they were in and out in a day and they did not mess up my year and when I called with a couple of issues they were very responsive and followed through.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Caroline, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alexander Hot Springs Village, AR

From everything I have found out about the company I am quite pleased with them. We appreciate the professionalism.

Reply from SunPro

Dear Alexander, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jerry Milton, FL

The system is reliable and they are awesome and very responsive. It is great.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jerry, We work very hard to get feedback that includes words like "reliable" and "very responsive"! Thanks for the feedback. Very glad you are pleased with your experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Susan Scott, AR

They do exactly what they say they are going to do. They are very on top of the process. Their warranty is good.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Susan, I am glad to hear that we have been with it and on top of things! We pride ourselves on the product we offer and the industry best warranty is a huge part of that. Thank you for the great review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

B Crestview, FL

Sunpro has been honest and upfront and it seems to be working as advertised. It has been smooth, it was installed in less than a day.

Reply from SunPro

Hi B, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

William Brunswick, GA

Everything has been working and it looks like in the long run it will save me money. Customer service is friendly when I call.

Larry Alamogordo, NM

It's showing that I am fifty percent energy independent now. The people are polite and gave me the information I was looking for. I am only waiting for someone form the energy department of New Mexico to approve the changeover.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Larry, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Massimo West Palm Beach, FL

The cost is the best we found and they make the process as easy as possible. Sometimes they have to go through hoops with the city but they figure it out.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Massimo, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

William Killeen, TX

It was the best deal for me. They worked with my HOA and were very patient all the way through. It was installed in just one day.

Josh Carbondale, KS

I am enjoying myself. Customer service is great. There was a slight problem that came up after it was installed and it was taken care of immediately.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Josh, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Diane Panama City, FL

So far I am absolutely pleased with SunPro. I have already recommended them to two different people. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking to install solar. It works perfectly. I feel very comfortable and confident with their support team.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Diane, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Cheryl Karnes City, TX

Installation was flawlessly perfect. It was very quick and very smooth. They answer the phone when we cal. It has the best warranty. It works great.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Cheryl, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Fran Panama City Beach, FL

System is producing well, as expected, and how they explained when they sold the product. The salesman was great and very informative. They set it up quickly and smoothly and have resolved any issue.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Fran, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alain Carbondale, KS

Expensive but the product is good and they are very supportive and it is going great.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Alain, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Brian Stockbridge, GA

Initially there was some disconnect with support and we had some back and forth but it was figured out and it works out great.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Brian, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Susan Hutto, TX

Great workers. They were all very friendly. The system is very user friendly and they are available to answer all my questions.

Reply from SunPro

Dear Susan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Paul Silver City, NM

Not covering my bill completely but it is still early. It seems to be good equipment. My customer support person did a very good job.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Paul, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Joan Shellman, GA

SunPro is fair with people. They listen when you have a problem. They don’t slip you off. Things were a little delayed because of weather but it has worked well since.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Joan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Natalie Hillsboro, KS

The company seems good and respectable. It has a good record. They have been willing to help me whenever I have questions. There have been a few hiccups but it has been nothing major and they were expected under the circumstances.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Natalie, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alice Albany, GA

Every time I call customer service, they answer. We had a few hiccups but they fixed everything. It is working and I see a difference in my bill.

Reply from SunPro

Dear Alice, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Reginald Hinesville, GA

Our representative was very professional He did a really good job and tied up the loose ends that weren’t his responsibility. The equipment is producing like we expected. It has reduced my monthly utility bill like promised.

Reply from SunPro

Dear Reginald, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Daniel Youngstown, FL

The company is great. The equipment that they put up is doing great too.

Reply from SunPro

Dear Daniel, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Panama City, FL

All around it has been a good experience. The price is competitive. They are very professional. I have not had any problems.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Robert, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Miriam Copperas Cove, TX

Whoever wants to save on their electricity bill should think about installing their panels. I am very satisfied with their installation. All our questions were answered.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Miriam, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]