SunPro

8.9

Sunpro Solar provides affordable solar energy and battery storage solutions to homeowners nationwide. Optimal savings and energy independence are at the core of Sunpro’s solar solutions for homeowners. The solar company was named the fifth largest residential solar installer in the U.S. by Solar Power World magazine in July 2020. An Inc. 500 company, Sunpro Solar continues to expand as the demand for home solar in the United States increases. Sunpro Solar has headquarters in Louisiana and currently operates in 18 states:

• Arizona
  • South Carolina
  • Tennessee
  • Texas
  • Virginia

The Good

• Professional Installation
  • High Quality Solar Equipment
  • Industry-Leading Warranties
  • Professional Roofing
  • Award Recognition

Professional Installation

Sunpro Solar will send a Solar Energy Specialist to your home to evaluate your energy needs and answer any questions you have about solar power. A Sunpro Specialist will also be able to tell you about any incentive programs in your area to increase the affordability of making the switch to solar. The entire installation process is handled by Sunpro so you won’t have to worry about dealing with subcontractors or outside parties.

High Quality Solar Equipment

Sunpro implements top-performing technology behind its solar panels and home solar installations. By using only the best brands in solar technology and hiring and training locals for renewable energy jobs, Sunpro is able to provide residents with affordable solar energy systems, battery backup and energy efficiency upgrades:

Enphase Solar Inverters

Sunpro only uses Enphase microinverters because they carry some of the highest warranties in the industry (25 years), undergo rigorous testing, and have the same lifespan as top solar panels. Research also shows that Enphase microinverters produce more energy than other technologies, which means more savings for Sunpro Solar customers over the lifespan of their solar PV system.

Tesla Powerwall

The Tesla Powerwall is widely considered an industry leader in solar backup battery technology. As a Tesla Partner, Sunpro installs the Tesla Powerwall 2, which comes with a 10-year warranty, detects grid outages in just a fraction of a second, and brings power back to your home 100x faster than traditional generators.

LG Solar Panels

LG is a leading provider of high-efficiency solar modules to the U.S. commercial and residential markets.  Sunpro Solar only offers homeowners the industry’s top LG solar products. LG solar panels come with a 25-year performance and labor warranty.

Industry-Leading Warranties

Whether through the manufacturer or through its own priorprietary policies, Sunpro offers some of the best warranties in the solar industry. The company only uses products and technologies that have the strongest warranties and guarantees, resulting in systems that are designed to last for decades. In addition to its 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, Sunpro Solar offers the following benefits with every installation:

• 25-Year Labor Warranty
  • 25-Year Production Guarantee
  • 25-Year Solar Panel Manufacturer Warranty
  • 25-Year Enphase Microinverter Warranty
  • Free Home Energy Audit

Professional Roofing

Sunpro Solar employs an in-house roofing company to address any concerns regarding roof damage, a unique value proposition in the solar industry. Sunpro Solar’s roofing company, Buildpro, installs quality, affordable roofing and works to ensure that every step of installation protects the roof on which the solar panels are placed.

With the help of Buildpro, Sunpro Solar further protects customers' warranty and against damage. The companies use only trusted and high-performing shingle brands such as Owens Corning, CertainTeed, and IKO. A solar company with roofing experience like Sunpro can address all of the issues above whereas a solar company without roofing experience could mean more risk of damage to your roof.

Award Recognition

The solar industry and business circles alike have identified Sunpro Solar as a major player in the industry:

• In August of 2020, Sunpro Solar was ranked by Inc. Magazine number 372 on its annual Inc. 5000 list (the most prestigious ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies).
  • Sunpro Solar was named the fifth largest residential solar install in the United States by Solar Power World magazine in July of 2020.
  • Sunpro Solar has been named to the annual Vet100 list which acknowledges the nation’s fastest growing veteran-owned businesses and entrepreneurs.

The Bad

No Leases or PPAs

Sunpro gives customers the option to purchase a solar energy system outright or finance with a loan. However, the company does not offer solar leases or power purchase agreements.

The Bottom Line

If you live within the area that Sunpro services, we suggest you check out this solar company. The company’s installations are backed by industry-leading warranties and product partners who manufacture only the highest quality solar panels, microinverters, solar batteries and software in their respective categories. With business publications and industry experts recognizing the company’s rapid growth, Sunpro Solar continues to demonstrate its commitment to customer service as it expands. However, when it comes to financing, the only options are to buy or loan. Sunpro does not offer solar leases or PPAs.

Call our recommended rep over at SunPro below.

bookmark

Featured Review

Dave Myers Benton, AR

The service we receive is outstanding from the sales agent to the installation process. They monitor the panels and fix any issues timely. We are pleased in the short time we have had our panels.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Dave, Thank you for the amazing review. We are here if there is ever anything we can do to assist with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

bookmark

Featured Review

Sheila Wing Pensacola, FL

They were very professional and knowledgeable from start to finish and great at keeping me up to date on the progress.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Sheila, Thank you so much for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team if you ever need assistance throughout your solar jourey! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ted Tampa, FL

This is a Five Star company with a Five Star team. When choosing a solar company, my search focused on the product to be installed and the company behind the installation. Don’t forget, the company behind SunPro got its start as a roofing company. I learned this company has a specialized group of installers in my immediate service area and nationally. I mention this, because SunPro hasn’t just chosen any employee to do the panel installation, electrical work, inspections, system commissioning, and sales. Unlike other company’s that I spoke with regarding my project, the folks that came to do my job (from start to finish) were all employed by SunPro. As such, there is a sense of pride in the success of my project and my understanding of each of the many steps involved and my overall satisfaction. As for Solar Panels, my cousin in Thailand is one of that country’s leading solar engineers. After reviewing the products available in the USA he said LG is the best of the best. I asked about Tesla and he appreciates their concept and idea, but was quick to point out that their solar division just isn’t ready for prime time yet. One final note, SunPro may be the first or one of many company you choose to interview for your project, but it really is the only one you need to speak with - they are the best!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Ted, You made my day! Thank you for the amazing feedback about your experience. Myself and the rest of the Sunpro team work really hard day in and day out to deliver this. If there is ever anything I can do to help more with your experience I hope you will let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Marcy Z Richards, TX

Customer Service has been impeccable from the first visit with the sales rep to the last confirmation of the system going active. Not to mention it has stormed for the past 3 days and we still are 70% independent.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Marcy, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am very glad that you are pleased with your Sunpro experience. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. I am here and happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Rebecca Goldsmith San Angelo, TX

Logan B., our rep, was amazing! We are still friends! Install was fast and easy. There were some hiccups with the electric company but that has nothing to do with SunPro! All bills were paid as advertised while waiting for authority to operate and within 1 week of submitting statements. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for leaving Logan the 5 star review! I am very glad to read that you are beyond pleased with your solar experience. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Paula Mc Rae, AR

Everyone involved from our salesman Tie and on have been so nice and helpful when I didn’t understand something. EVERYONE I’ve talked to couldn’t have been more helpful. They know their job and do it well. I could not be happier.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Paula, I am so glad that you chose Sunpro to install your solar panels. I know you had a decision to make between different companies and I am very glad you chose us. Please don't ever hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is anything I can do to assist with your experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Kent Van Sickle Cape Coral, FL

The performance of the system exceeded my expectations. The support I received from Jason T (my support person) was the best! He made it a pleasure to do business with SunPro. I cannot say enough about his diligence and follow through!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Kent, Thanks for the review. I will make sure Jason T gets the shout out he deserves. I am glad to hear we exceeded your expectations! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Erik Brooks Sherwood, AR

They took care of all the bs and I mean all of it. All the people I interacted with were sober safe legit professional people no stress. Also I did my research and they checked out I say use them and you won't be disappointed if anything you will be amazed they got it down and are very good at giving you updates and making it so easy.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Erik, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a very positive 5 star review. I know that you have a choice in solar providers and I am very thankful that you decided to move forward with Sunpro! Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is ever anything I can do personally to help with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Doreen Beaver Davenport, FL

We already had a solar system and had problems. The company we got it from was out of business. Sun Pro was the only company that was willing to help us. They fixed our present system and added more panels. Our solar is finally working the way it should.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Doreen, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a very positive 5 star review. I know that you have a choice in solar providers and I am very thankful that you decided to move forward with Sunpro! Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is ever anything I can do personally to help with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Betty J McLeod Beyer Texarkana, AR

Contract, install, activation all could not have been anymore stress free. Answers to all, and I mean all smart and dumb, questions. System has been activated with the local company and I have had a few minor outages and it has worked flawlessly so I am extremely happy. I would tell any and all to expect the best service and contact from this company. Call me if you think I am not sincere and I will answer all questions.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Betty, Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you are please with your experience. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly or any of the Sunpro team! Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 13th, 2021

Andy Dixon Pensacola, FL

As my panels age, the savings have increased, I don't know if that makes sense, but they seem to be pulling in more energy, than when first installed.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Andy, I am so glad that you are seeing more and more production! That is awesome. Thank you for the 5 star review. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Andrew Nelson Krum, TX

No pressure sales, great customer service and warranties. The ONLY drawback has been length of time to receive our rebate check from them due to increase in people going solar.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Andrew, Thanks for the review. I am sorry it has taken time to receive the rebate check. If this issue is still lingering, I would love to look into this for you and help resolve. Please just send me an email with the details and we will get to the bottom of it! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John T Velez Fort Walton Beach, FL

They were easy to work with. Not fast talkers to just sell a product, but really believe in it. They were true to their word. Passed inspection quickly with no issues. Communication was great and effective.

Reply from SunPro

Hi John, I am so glad you found us easy to work with. We work very hard to make things as easy as possible. Thanks for the 5/5 review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Charles Waggoner

Excellent product properly installed. All the work and equipment used switch boxes and wiring was properly done Their salesman told the truth when dealing with me. I had other corporations reps misstating things or just not knowing their product. As an electrical engineer I was very impressed by Sun Pro.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Charles, I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your Sunpro experience. If there is ever anything I can do to further assist you with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Delores Rich The Colony, TX

The representative told us what to expect each step of the way and so far it has happened just as he said it would. The installers arrive and did an seasoned job all while taking into account we have animals. The would give use time to let sour fur babies out when we needed to. Sun Pro took care of everything! Scheduling , permits and everting in between.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Delores, I am very glad to hear that we delivered on the promises we made to you and set clear expectations as to what the project would look like. Thank you for leaving this feedback. I know you had options when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you decided to move forward with Sunpro! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 16th, 2021

Martha Fayetteville, TX

I really enjoyed their presentation of showing how they utilize energy to be produced from their solar panel system. I've never had a problem getting a hold of anybody and they always explain what is happening during the process. They are also supportive after the installation to make sure things are still going well. Their customer support since the installation is been outstanding whenever we have a question usually they know we're going to ask before we ask it. Installation went smoothly and when they arrived they explained everything to me. If I had any concerns, they helped me out. The system is relatively simple, efficient, and low maintenance.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Martha, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Teak

When I first signed up with this company, they gave me good information about a tax credit that was available. Everyone got back to me quickly that I interacted with. Logistics were perfect and communication was great. Someone always called to inform me of the next step. They let me know what paperwork was going through, how the permits were going, and let me know the time and date that people would show up for installation. I was impressed with their organization throughout the whole process. Their system is great because if one panel gets damaged or loses its efficiency, it doesn't wipe out the entire system. The electricians also did a good job of hiding the wiring. The workers that came for installation were all excellent.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Teak, We are glad to hear you are very please with your experience! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with very detailed reasons as to why. We love getting this type of feedback from our customer base! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 23rd, 2020

Susan Slawson Bainbridge, GA

Representative was knowledgeable as well as personable. Superlative communication skills in explaining all details in terms relevant to my situation

Reply from SunPro

Hello Susan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience. If there is anything I can do to further assist with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jun. 17th, 2021

Kathy Lantz Lindsay, OK

Easy to work with. All workers are very prof and informative. Product seems to be working like a charm. Even my electric company is intrigued.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Kathy, Thank you for the great review. I am glad to hear that you are pleased with your interactions with the Sunpro team. Thank you for allowing us to help you power your home with the sun. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Eva Princivalli Saint Charles, MO

Everyone I dealt with was so nice and easy to work with and understand. They were all very personable and professional.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Eva, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am very glad that you are pleased with your Sunpro experience. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. I am here and happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Doug Daughtrey Castroville, TX

Great customer service/support! Quick response to questions and rapid response to request for help. Just superb customer service. Thanks and a great job by all.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Doug, Thanks for the amazing review! I am glad to hear you are pleased with your Sunpro experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns. I am here and happy to help. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Joan Mcdonald Elm Springs, AR

Our dependence on electrical energy from the local electric utility has dropped to none. We are awaiting the summer usage with air conditioning and the swimming pool pump.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Joan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a very positive 5 star review. I know that you have a choice in solar providers and I am very thankful that you decided to move forward with Sunpro! Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is ever anything I can do personally to help with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Clayton Groom Smithton, IL

The entire sales and installation process was done professionally. All my questions were answered and the work was done well. I am the son of an Electrician, so know good work when I see it.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Clayton, I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your Sunpro experience. If there is ever anything I can do to further assist you with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Barron Winters Norman, OK

Guided me step by step through the process of installation and set up. the installers made the system pass my towns inspection and now I am waiting for the last incentive check.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Barron, Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you are please with your experience. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly or any of the Sunpro team! Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 13th, 2021

Sherri Lubianski San Antonio, TX

I had questions about going solar but after talking with Jordan A. with SunPro I am excited about our upcoming solar installation. So far, everything about the transaction has been top notch with real clarity on the advantages, details and realities of what it entails to really put solar panels on our house. If you are interested in a project like this I strongly recommend contacting SunPro. Jordan has been with me every step of the way!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Sherri, Thanks for leaving this incredible experience about your interaction with Jordan. I will ensure he gets the recognition he deserves! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

TJ Cape Coral, FL

We just finished the installation of 87 solar panels. It will be 2 weeks to a month before the permitting, inspections, and FPL do their thing. We had looked into solar 5-6 years ago - the numbers did not work out. But with advances in solar technology, the SunPro system numbers worked out well. We were pleased with the installation crew, Supervisor DuJaun H. and his 2nd man Brandin C. Dujaun made the installation wonderful. He communicated progress all along the way. He is very friendly and easy to work with. Great Guy!

Reply from SunPro

Hi TJ, Wow you got one monster of a system! I am so glad you chose Sunpro to help you out with this. I will pass your feedback on to the team to ensure they get the recognition they deserve. I can not wait to hear about how much money you save on your electric cost. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager BHazel[email protected]

May. 14th, 2021

Larry Alamogordo, NM

It's showing that I am fifty percent energy independent now. The people are polite and gave me the information I was looking for. I am only waiting for someone form the energy department of New Mexico to approve the changeover.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Larry, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Glen Lake Village, AR

Initially it is expensive but I am satisfied with the investment we made. The amount of energy we consumed the first month would have been over three hundred dollars but the bill was only a hundred and thirty dollars. They did a great job installing it. Everything has been taken care of.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Glen, I am glad to hear you are satisfied with your investment! It sounds like the system is already helping you save money. That is wonderful. Thanks for the 5 star review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Natalie Hillsboro, KS

The company seems good and respectable. It has a good record. They have been willing to help me whenever I have questions. There have been a few hiccups but it has been nothing major and they were expected under the circumstances.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Natalie, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Diane Panama City, FL

So far I am absolutely pleased with SunPro. I have already recommended them to two different people. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking to install solar. It works perfectly. I feel very comfortable and confident with their support team.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Diane, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mel Niceville, FL

Great installation teams. Professional, friendly, fast & efficient. SunPro follows up to make sure the system is working correctly. The sales and design team also kept me advised of status. Love the Enlighten mobile app to check solar panel production.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Mel, I am glad to hear you had a timely experience and are pleased with the results! The Enlighten app is great and a huge value add to our product. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mar. 8th, 2021

Daniel Glick Austin, TX

There were challenges with the install but what complex installation of a cutting edge technology doesnt? The reason why I rated them as a 5 is because of their level of professionalism making this right. Thank you for taking the time and energy to address these concerns and still deliver my solar/powerwall needs.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Daniel, I am sorry to hear we ran into some unexpected issues during your install. With that said, I am very happy to hear that we were able to find and deliver on solutions to a point where you are pleased! If there is ever anything I can do to further assist with you project, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Thank you so much for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mar. 8th, 2021

Tracy Gunton Clermont, FL

My SunPro sales representative, Lawrence A was professional and knowledgeable, SunPro continued to keep me apprised of the process and the installation was great! We no longer feel like we are lighting a match to a huge electric bill each month, but investing it in the value of our home!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Tracy, I am so glad you chose Lawrence and Sunpro to help power your home with the sun! It is great to hear that you are saving money on your electric cost and no longer "leasing" electric from the utility. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 14th, 2021

Annette Wichita Falls, TX

For anyone that is going to go with solar panels, I would recommend SunPro. I think they are a good company. They can help you in so many ways. I don’t think I would have gotten anyone else to insulate my attic. They even changed my electric panels. They are really professional and very friendly. They are really great people to work with. They explained it all to me so I could understand.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Annette, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Thomas Tallahassee, FL

My salesman was extremely knowledgeable and helped work through a lot of my questions. Customer service in general did a great job. Sometimes we were in the midst of things and there was a slight delay getting information but they did a great job handling questions to make sure once the install began there was no issues. Installation all went very smooth. They did a good job and were very polite and very clean. The solar system does pretty awesome stuff. It is all working well.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Thomas, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Pat Mc Kinney, TX

The installation went fine. They did a really good job and were very clean. I was pleased with how they did it. They use top of the line equipment so you get a lot more power and it is better to control for the whole system. It's been reliable. They have been relatively responsive with everything it just took them a while to process the additional panels I added.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Pat, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Anthony Sweetwater, TX

I did a lot of research on solar companies before choosing SunPro. They offer the best panels for the best price. There were a few hiccups through the process but we've had great support from customer service. During installation, everyone was professional but it was a very drawn out process. There were problems with switching electric to solar power which made the process long and the installers had to come back quite a few times to make sure everything was good. They have a 25 year warranty and the panels look really good on your house.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Anthony, Thanks for the awesome feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ricardo El Paso, TX

The salesman that worked with us was very good. He explained everything to us and was very honest. We've had minor problems but they replaced panels that needed fixing right away. They did a final check on the system and everything is not working properly. They have a great finance program to help pay for it. The installation was a professional process and I'm very satisfied with all their equipment. I highly recommend SunPro to my family and friends if they're interested.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Ricardo, Thanks for the awesome feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael Celina, TX

I chose SunPro because of their product, service, and durability. It was really easy to transition to solar panels. Customer service is very responsive and timely. They never walk away without a solution and their product is very durable. Installation was smooth and efficient, I would recommend them to anyone! Their team is top notch and the project manager is on the ball. Their technical staff is always available to address your concerns during the transition period.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Michael, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Catherine Georgetown, TX

I've had a good experience with SunPro. Their implementation manager and sales person did a really good job in communicating and helping me understand how everything was going to work. Installation was easy and they showed up and did everything they were supposed to do. After installation, I had some questions about something and after I called they helped me right away.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Catherine, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Shirley Arlington, TX

They were really good at educating me on the system and how it worked. They answered all my questions and came on time for installation. The installation was smooth and the tech made sure to cover everything in his explanation. They made sure everything was installed properly and that things were good before leaving. I'm very satisfied with the results and haven't had any issues.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Shirley, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mohammad Wichita Falls, TX

SunPro did whatever they could to serve our needs. The installation was timely and they were very friendly. There were no flaws during installation and it's a very maintenance free system. the only thing is sometime it doesn't actually create ah lot of a power. Once the city power was out and so was our solar power, so that has been the only problem.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Mohammad, Thanks for the awesome feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Patricia Lynn Haven, FL

The panels are either LG or Tesla and they seem very durable. I think it is a good deal. The warranty is for twenty five years for maintenance and repairs. The people who put it up were super nice and very qualified and experience. They knew what they were doing. It can be complicated when you are dealing with them regularly because they change people that you are dealing with.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Patricia, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Eric Rockwall, TX

I’ve already recommend it to other people and been paid since they have installed their own solar. Our installation went really well. The team arrived and it took about half a day to get it installed. Everyone was pleasant and they didn’t make a mess. They were nice to my family and my neighbors. They are very professional. Everything was gotten up and running and it has been pretty easy and hassle free. Anytime there is an issue, they address the problem right away.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Eric, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Harold

After researching different companies we found enough information to turn us to SunPro. Installation went very well. Me and my husband were both at home and we observed them. They did an excellent job. My husband had a particular question about a portion of the install and they took care of it right away. It has been functioning excellent. It was excellent for us but did recommend them to a friend and the salesman was less timely and it could have been smoother for her.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Harold, We are so glad that you chose us to be your solar provider! Also thank you for recommending us to your friend. Sorry that we made some errors there but we will work to save that relationship one day. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team if there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar journey! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 18th, 2020

Becky Wallace

We ran into several issues during the install and they took care of it and resolved it in a timely manner

Reply from SunPro

Hello Becky, Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a review. I am glad to hear we were able to resolve everything in a timely manner for you! If there is ever anything I can do to further assist with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jun. 22nd, 2021

Debra Connors Pensacola, FL

This has been a pretty seamless process from beginning to end, with only a couple of glitches along the way. Staff is professional and friendly.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Debra, Thank you for the incredible review. I am very glad you are pleased with your experience. If you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. We are here and ready to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 25th, 2021

James Gatesville, TX

From the representative, thru the installation to customer support, Sunpro has been great with all questions and concerns.

Reply from SunPro

Hi James, Thank you for the incredible review. I am very glad you are pleased with your experience. If you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. We are here and ready to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 25th, 2021

Jan Zumo Rogers, AR

The equipment is working well. I’m producing more energy than I’m using. The people who worked with me were very helpful.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Jan, I am so glad you have had a 5 star experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro Team if we can ever be of assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sheryl Kennedy Ballwin, MO

They have done EVERYTHING step by step and it takes pressure off me. Not sure of the value yet as we have not had a full month yet.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Sheryl, Thanks for the review! I am glad that we have made this an easy process for you. I can't wait to learn about the value side of things. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]