SunPro

8.9

Sunpro Solar provides affordable solar energy and battery storage solutions to homeowners nationwide. Optimal savings and energy independence are at the core of Sunpro’s solar solutions for homeowners. The solar company was named the fifth largest residential solar installer in the U.S. by Solar Power World magazine in July 2020. An Inc. 500 company, Sunpro Solar continues to expand as the demand for home solar in the United States increases. Sunpro Solar has headquarters in Louisiana and currently operates in 18 states:

• Arizona
  • South Carolina
  • Tennessee
  • Texas
  • Virginia

The Good

• Professional Installation
  • High Quality Solar Equipment
  • Industry-Leading Warranties
  • Professional Roofing
  • Award Recognition

Professional Installation

Sunpro Solar will send a Solar Energy Specialist to your home to evaluate your energy needs and answer any questions you have about solar power. A Sunpro Specialist will also be able to tell you about any incentive programs in your area to increase the affordability of making the switch to solar. The entire installation process is handled by Sunpro so you won’t have to worry about dealing with subcontractors or outside parties.

High Quality Solar Equipment

Sunpro implements top-performing technology behind its solar panels and home solar installations. By using only the best brands in solar technology and hiring and training locals for renewable energy jobs, Sunpro is able to provide residents with affordable solar energy systems, battery backup and energy efficiency upgrades:

Enphase Solar Inverters

Sunpro only uses Enphase microinverters because they carry some of the highest warranties in the industry (25 years), undergo rigorous testing, and have the same lifespan as top solar panels. Research also shows that Enphase microinverters produce more energy than other technologies, which means more savings for Sunpro Solar customers over the lifespan of their solar PV system.

Tesla Powerwall

The Tesla Powerwall is widely considered an industry leader in solar backup battery technology. As a Tesla Partner, Sunpro installs the Tesla Powerwall 2, which comes with a 10-year warranty, detects grid outages in just a fraction of a second, and brings power back to your home 100x faster than traditional generators.

LG Solar Panels

LG is a leading provider of high-efficiency solar modules to the U.S. commercial and residential markets.  Sunpro Solar only offers homeowners the industry’s top LG solar products. LG solar panels come with a 25-year performance and labor warranty.

Industry-Leading Warranties

Whether through the manufacturer or through its own priorprietary policies, Sunpro offers some of the best warranties in the solar industry. The company only uses products and technologies that have the strongest warranties and guarantees, resulting in systems that are designed to last for decades. In addition to its 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, Sunpro Solar offers the following benefits with every installation:

• 25-Year Labor Warranty
  • 25-Year Production Guarantee
  • 25-Year Solar Panel Manufacturer Warranty
  • 25-Year Enphase Microinverter Warranty
  • Free Home Energy Audit

Professional Roofing

Sunpro Solar employs an in-house roofing company to address any concerns regarding roof damage, a unique value proposition in the solar industry. Sunpro Solar’s roofing company, Buildpro, installs quality, affordable roofing and works to ensure that every step of installation protects the roof on which the solar panels are placed.

With the help of Buildpro, Sunpro Solar further protects customers' warranty and against damage. The companies use only trusted and high-performing shingle brands such as Owens Corning, CertainTeed, and IKO. A solar company with roofing experience like Sunpro can address all of the issues above whereas a solar company without roofing experience could mean more risk of damage to your roof.

Award Recognition

The solar industry and business circles alike have identified Sunpro Solar as a major player in the industry:

• In August of 2020, Sunpro Solar was ranked by Inc. Magazine number 372 on its annual Inc. 5000 list (the most prestigious ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies).
  • Sunpro Solar was named the fifth largest residential solar install in the United States by Solar Power World magazine in July of 2020.
  • Sunpro Solar has been named to the annual Vet100 list which acknowledges the nation’s fastest growing veteran-owned businesses and entrepreneurs.

The Bad

No Leases or PPAs

Sunpro gives customers the option to purchase a solar energy system outright or finance with a loan. However, the company does not offer solar leases or power purchase agreements.

The Bottom Line

If you live within the area that Sunpro services, we suggest you check out this solar company. The company’s installations are backed by industry-leading warranties and product partners who manufacture only the highest quality solar panels, microinverters, solar batteries and software in their respective categories. With business publications and industry experts recognizing the company’s rapid growth, Sunpro Solar continues to demonstrate its commitment to customer service as it expands. However, when it comes to financing, the only options are to buy or loan. Sunpro does not offer solar leases or PPAs.

Call our recommended rep over at SunPro below.

Doug Whitsett Ocala, FL

Because it took six months before our panels were usable. We signed on in November and our permit to operate was not given till April! However installation when they arrived in February was professional done in one day we bought 29 panels and with the power to operate were very pleased with the quality of the panels the ability of checking the solar panel functions online minute by minute day by day week by week with stats how much were in putting how much were out putting excellent! We were sound no less than six customer service reps sometimes we’d have to call several times to get answers during the process of permitting and getting the electric company on board to push things along. In the beginning there was a two month delay because my account representative Heather R. did not do their due diligence in the application to the county so we didn’t even get approved till the next year in January!

Reply from SunPro

Hello Doug, I am sorry to read that your solar installation process took a little longer to complete than initially anticipated. It is always such an exciting time when you first decide to go solar and I know how frustrating it can be when the project drags on. With that said, it looks like we did a very good job with the actual installation itself. I am confident we will continue to help turn your experience around. If there is ever anything I can do to assist with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know what I can do. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Barry Albuquerque, NM

To many different reps handling my install that caused scheduling issues and the receipt of conflicting information. A hole was punched through the garage ceiling drywall where the fluorescent light fixture is, it was repaired at no cost to me but a month later the light fixture came crashing down apparently because it was not put back up properly.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Barry, Thank you for the review. I am sorry to hear we had a mistake with the install but I am glad to hear it sounds like we got everything corrected. If there is anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Carol Sanguinetti Santa Fe, NM

I have to say I didn't shop for pricing. I was impressed by these things: 1. If I moved, I could take the panels with me and not prepay someone else's electric bill. 2. Because I can take the panels with me, they won't cause a roof leaking issue. Both of these I have had before with solar panels. 3. When the system wasn't turned on yet and my payments were due, you reimbursed me for them. That says reputable company to me.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Carol, Thank you for the great review! I am very glad to read that you are pleased with our product and experience so far. If there is ever anything I can do to assist you with your solar journey, please don't hesitate to let me know what I can do to help. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John Pike Hahira, GA

Had some trouble with obtaining battery, but we knew it ahead of time that they were on back order. Did not know system could not be used until whole purchase was complete so we were happy when the battery made it and we could use product.

Reply from SunPro

Hello John, Thank you for the review. I am sorry for the delay with faced with your battery but am glad its all resolved now! Thanks for the feedback. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 25th, 2021

LeAnn Nunn Cadet, MO

They were great from the salesperson to the installation. But since then, we have a panel that isn't working, and they haven't gotten in touch to schedule a replacement. We have had our solar panels for about a month now.

Reply from SunPro

Hi LeAnn, I'd love to help you with this. Is it still an issue? Please send me an email with details and I will work with the Sunpro team to help get resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Wanda Cecil Columbia, SC

Really cut my power bill. Was under the impression I would have power when electricity went out but that's not the case.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Wanda, Thank you for the review! I am glad to hear that solar has really cut your power bill. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team if there is ever anything we can do to assist with your solar experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Roberto M Baez Orlando, FL

Because the deadlines were not met, and then having to be attentive to the fulfillment of the agreements. But in general, it is a company that is easy to negotiate.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Roberto, I am sorry to hear that deadlines were not met but I am glad to read we were easy to negotiate! If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience please reach out to me directly. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

William Little Rock, AR

When I call, I always get a recording. I don’t have a lot of problems except when it is covered with snow. My salesman really helped me and the guys that installed were really quick but I was not impressed with how the electrician mounted it. It is sloppy.

Reply from SunPro

Hello William, Thank you for the review. I am glad to hear you don't have a ton of problems! If there is anything I can do to help with your experience please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alex Rison, AR

Generally speaking I have been pleased the whole experience. I do wish they explained how it works better on the front end. They explained how it works but not how we could tell what the solar panels were producing and what we were exporting from the grid.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Alex, Thank you for the review! I am sorry to hear things weren't fully explained upfront. We are always working to improve and greatly appreciate your feedback. If you continue to have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team and we will be happy to help you. Thanks so much for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Glenn Bugay Tulsa, OK

From sales to install, we are very pleased the process. The only ding for them is minor, and is most likely just my bar being a bit unrealistic. I expected more communication on the details of installation and how the process with the utilities worked..

Reply from SunPro

Hi Glenn, Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear we dropped the ball on communication. It is definitely a pretty in depth process and while we try to take care of everything for our customers I know that it is very important for our customers to be aware of what is taking place. We continue to work to improve and it is feedback like this that allows that to happen. If there is anything I can do at this point to help turn your experience into 5 stars, please just let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Harriette Marco Island, FL

After looking at different companies, the salesperson was very persuasive and the price was alright. Customer service always answered my questions and got back to me in a timely manner. Installation went smoothly and was very professional, but there have been a few problems since then and they're still working on resolving it. Other than that, they did a clean and neat job on the panel installation.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Harriette, Thank you for the review! I am sorry to hear there have been a few bumps in the road to solar power but I am glad to hear that the team is already working on it for you. Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. I know you had a choice in who you worked with and I am very thankful you picked Sunpro! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jessie

Because of the covid going on this year, the process was a little slower but I appreciate their patience with me and that they were able to get out here at all and take care of everything in the midst of a pandemic. They were the only ones the actually showed up to do an estimate, the rest of the companies made appointments but did not show up. They took care of my property and did their best to not destroy anything. I don’t have any issues with the equipment.

Ronald Fowler Clearwater, FL

A little slow with the installation. Signed contract in mid-Nov, Not producing power until Apr 1, 2021

Reply from SunPro

Hi Ronald, I am sorry to hear that things took a little longer than expected. Thank you for the review. If there is anything I can do to help turn your experience into 5 stars, please just let me know what I need to do. I am here and happy to help. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Scott Panama City, FL

A friend of mine had a pleasant experience so I tried them to and they could have better communication but installation was super awesome. The crew was clean and kind and respectful.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Scott, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your install experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Omega Port Arthur, TX

Proven track record and experience in the business. They use the best equipment with the tesla battery and if I have an issues, I call them and they look into it pretty fast and everything gets resolved.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Omega, Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with you experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Aaron Tyrone, NM

The timeline was off and a lot of that was out of the control of the company but they have been very responsive and get back to me quickly. Even if the timelines didn’t match up, they have delivered everything they promised.

Reply from SunPro

Hi , Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with you experience but apologize we were off on our timelines. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jay Robison Mount Pleasant, SC

Provide one person liason contact. They take care of all permits and approvals needed. After instillation monitoringnis provided- though we are having a delay in getting a followup service call

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jay, Thank you for the review. Sorry that we had the delay on returning your call. We are here if you ever need us and in the future you are more than welcome to reach out to me directly. I am happy to help you! I am very glad you chose Sunpro to help power your home with sunshine. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Louisa Pensacola, FL

SunPro appears to be the top of the line, newest technology. We’re very pleased with the company and happy to recommend it to other people. We feel very confident with them. From the beginning the presentation was much more professional and clear than other companies. They have been respectful of our property.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Louisa, Thanks for the great review. Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Thank you for choosing Sunpro to help power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric cost! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Beaumont, TX

I was pleasantly surprised with the workmanship and overall neatness of the installation. I like the quality of the products. I have never been able to get a representative to help me to download the app on my phone or computer so that I can do real time monitoring which was one of the reasons I bought the system.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Robert, If this is still a lingering issue, please send me an email! I will ensure we get this app issue resolved. I want to ensure you have access to seeing how your system is doing. I will make sure this issue is resolved right away for you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Brian Los Alamos, NM

The only delay we had was with the local county administrators. They were the ones who delayed the project several months. Sunpro is a great company. They are easy to talk to and they kept me up to date on all of the changes. We have no problems with the equipment.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Brian, Thanks for the great review. I know you had different options when you chose a solar provider and I am very thankful you went with Sunpro. If you ever need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Julie Baker, FL

It's been going good except they should have filled in the ditch a little better and I am have to fight with them to get a check for the nine months of payment. They were the only company with ground mounts and they have a good warranty.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Julie, Thank you for the review. Sorry to hear about the ditch. Glad to hear things have been going good. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John Iola, TX

Overall it is good. I am satisfied with the work the installers did except for one thing that took a while to fix. It is working fine now that it is all straightened out. Customer service could use some improvement. There was some confusion.

Reply from SunPro

Hello John, Thank you for the review. I am glad to hear things are good overall! I am confident our team will continue to improve and you will get happier and happier throughout your solar journey. If you ever need any additional assistance, I am here and happy to help you out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Terry Conway, AR

Installation went quick. The guys were very professional. They knew what they were doing and did a great job. I have had a major issue since it was installed. They came and tried to work on it we’ll see if it works. It took a while for them to come out.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Terry, Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear you have had an issue! It sounds like our team is already working to help you but if you end up needing any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to loop me in! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Newell Mont Belvieu, TX

There was a little problem with a leak but they took care of it very promptly. The couple of times I’ve contacted customer service, they contacted me right back and took care of the problem. The installers were very quick. They were in and out and cleaned up.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Newell, Thank you for the great review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 29th, 2021

Noah Corpus Christi, TX

The installation crew was a little rough to communicate with, but they finished it quickly. Sometimes things suddenly turned off and I'm not sure how to turn everything back on. My one critique would be that they should have stronger communication with the customers.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Noah, Sorry to hear about the lack of communication! I really appreciate you sharing this feedback and I will be sure to share it with our team. We are always working to improve and we need to hear this kind of thing! If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael Milton, FL

They’re trustworthy. Every time I’ve called them, they either answered any question or got someone out her really quick to take care of an issue. The equipment is quality and the gentlemen that installed were very neat and it went very smoothly.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Michael, Thanks for the great review. Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sal Leto Cape Coral, FL

I do not always get responses to my calls. Left a message two weeks ago and have not received a call back.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Sal, I am sorry to hear you have had trouble getting responses. I would love to answer any question you may have. Please reach out to me directly using my contact info listed below. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 20th, 2021

Gary W Olfers Marble Falls, TX

I am very pleased with the sales staff and install, and support staff, but I could use more info on selling back electricity.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Gary, Thanks for the review. I am happy to help get you more info on selling back electricity. Please just send me an email and we will go from there! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John Montverde, FL

Administration is poor because they wouldn’t schedule things in a timely manner but the sales force and installers are very trustworthy and hardworking.

Reply from SunPro

Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to hear you had difficulty with timely scheduling but I am glad that the installers and salesmen helped to turn your experience around. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Rob Nussbaum Round Rock, TX

Good communication, solid installers/project experience. They were prompt & did what they said they would, answered all our questions quickly & to our satisfaction

Reply from SunPro

Hello Rob, Thanks for the great review. I am glad to hear you are pleased with your experience so far. If there is anything I can do to help turn this into a 5 star experience please don't hesitate to let me know what I can do! Thank you for choosing Sunpro to help power your home with the sun. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 16th, 2021

Gerald Swanson New Smyrna Beach, FL

The service was great. My sales agent, Alex A. was very informed and helpful. I had many questions about a PV system, and Alex answered all of them. SunPro has a computer generated online bid quote that helped me with many initial questions about my system of choice.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Gerald, Thank you for the review. I am glad to hear you have had a positive experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Todd Missouri City, TX

We had a good experience with our sales rep but the installation was chaotic and spread over a multi month effort. It took longer than expected but the equipment is top of the line.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Todd, Sorry to hear things took longer than anticipated as I know that can be frustrating. I am glad that we were finally able to get things to the finish line! If there is anything I can do at this point to help, please do not hesitate to let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ezra Monroe, GA

Their customer support is great. Installation went smooth. The equipment looks great. I can tell it is good equipment but I haven’t gotten the information about the app to track it.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Ezra, If you are still needing info on the app, please send me an email! I will make sure we get that to you right away. Sorry for the delay in sharing that with you. I am glad to hear everything else has gone very well. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David Venice, FL

It's a good value with the twenty five year warranty. I was very impressed that the CEO called me a couple of times. Customer support always answers my call and deal with the issue.

Reply from SunPro

Hi David, Thanks for the great review. Marc Jones, Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! I am happy to help. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robbie DuBois Buford, GA

I went with SunPro because they have a great warranty. It takes them a while to accomplish tasks, but the installation itself only took less than eight hours. Everything works great.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Robbie, Thanks for the great review. Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Eliseo Brownsville, TX

I really like the equipment they use and their customer service is efficient in resolving issues I have. My installation went well and they offer a great support system in the company.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Eliseo, Thanks for the great review. Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Camilla, GA

The installation went alright, but lacked coordination. Every time I've called they straightened them out. The panels are good quality but I think they put one set of panels on the wrong side of the house.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Robert, Thanks for the update. I am sorry to hear that we were lacking coordination. If there is anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please send me an email and I will be happy to help out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Elissa Boyle Myrtle Beach, SC

***UPDATED 11/16/2020*** I have revised my previous review as we were contacted (after filing a report with the BBB). The company has gone above and beyond to make sure our project is not only on track to being completed, but that we are satisfied with the resolution of the situation. I was contacted by 3 individuals (including the executive assistant to the CEO) and the project is to be completed this coming Tuesday. While the breakdown of communication was unfortunate, we cannot condemn the entire company for a few bad eggs and I have been nothing but satisfied since reaching out. I am leaving my initial review because I believe it is important for everyone to understand what COULD happen and how to handle it if it does. We are very satisfied with the communication skills of each individual we have spoken to and are very grateful for their help. Solar panels are a huge investment and SunPro Solar has done a wonderful job of restoring our faith in our decision. *** At the end of July, we entered into a contract with SunPro Solar to install a solar panel unit on our home. On Aug 27, we signed documents revising our plan 16 panels with two Tesla powerwall units instead of 29 panels (HOA wouldn't allow panels on front of home). We signed the design approval on September 9. We were informed that "we" the homeowner needed to contact the Electric company to schedule a temporary shut off. When I called our Electric company they stated the Solar company usually does this, but allowed us to schedule a time. The install was schedule for Oct.19 and was a complete disaster from the beginning. The electric company didn't show up to disconnect power on time and when they did, it was the wrong guy. (No fault of the Solar company, sort of). I feel like had they scheduled it, then the right guy would have been there for the job. Turns out the electric blueprints were not allowed by our Electric company (although, it appears it was signed off on) again, no big deal. So, the panels were put into place, but they aren't "connected". We were told new plans for the electric would need to be drawn and approved. The city inspector showed up and stated that he was sent the first plans and not the revised plans. We reached out to the company numerous times to get information on the progress being made and no one has reached out to us in a meaningful way. We were contacted by our project coordinate to let us know that a "post install" coordinator would be contacting us, but we aren't post project. We've emailed the post install coordinator, called her numerous times, and had customer service try to transfer us/ notate that we needed to be contacted. All to no avail as of the time of this review.

Keith Varden Lake City, FL

Electrical work had to be re accomplished at the service connect before it could be inspected

Reply from SunPro

Hello Keith, Thank you for the review. I am sorry 100% of the work was not done on the same day but I am glad to see it was completed so you could get your inspection wrapped up. Please let me know if there is anything I can ever do to help with your solar journey! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

dean blankenbeker Milton, FL

easy to work with, so far the panels are working as advertised but it's only been 3 weeks

Reply from SunPro

Hello Dean, Thank you for the 4 star review. I am glad to hear it is working as advertised. We are currently approaching the "solar harvest" season and you should see a huge impact to your electric bill. Thank you for choosing Sunpro. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 25th, 2021

Michael Silva Abilene, TX

Great company to do business with, just needs a quicker responding time to questions

Reply from SunPro

Hi Michael, Thank you for the review. I am sorry we were a little slow with our turn around time but I am glad you have enjoyed your experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Orlando David Sanchez El Paso, TX

Kind of smooth process through and continue feedbacks which helped with any question and/or concern

Reply from SunPro

Hello Orlando, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I know you had a choice in solar provider and I am very glad you chose Sunpro! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sarah Campbell Florence, SC

We just started with SunPro--so far so good. I like what I see and learning how it works

Reply from SunPro

Hi Sarah, I am glad to learn we are off to a great start! Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to further assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jon Spencer Richmond, TX

Still not active and no one can help with this. Really tried of this. Should be working by now

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jon, I'd love to help you here. Will you please send me an email with the details and I will work to help turn your experience around right away! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Anonymous Chidester, AR

Right now we are beginning to see the results and enjoying them so I think we made a wise decision. It is very professional work.

Reply from SunPro

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dan Edinburg, TX

I liked the presentation by the person who sold it to me. However, communication was limited after the system was installed.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Dan, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your sales experience. Sorry to hear about the communication following! We are constantly working to improve and appreciate this kind of feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Barbara Ponce De Leon, FL

On the phone when you need them they are very nice. I have not had much trouble but I know they are there if I do. It is a good company.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Barbara, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with you experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dutch Loris, SC

We’ve been having some problems with one of our panels and it took a while to get someone out here. The equipment is great though.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Dutch, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to hear you had an issue with 1 panel but I am glad to hear we got it fixed for you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

james wallace Hot Springs National Park, AR

The electric bill has decreased with the short winter daylight sun exposer. It is really to soon to fully evaluate the system.

Reply from SunPro

Hello James, As the days get longer and longer, you will really see your production pick up. We are almost to those "solar harvest" months! Thanks for the review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 22nd, 2021

Eric Metzler Datil, NM

Solid, professional installation. Only minor issues with the product. Installation and setup took a while partly due to remote location.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Eric, Thank you for the review! I am glad to hear you are happy with the installation. If there is anything I can do at this point to help turn your experience into 5 stars, please just send me an email with the details and I will be happy to work on that for you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 16th, 2021