Best Company Guarantee SunPro Logo

SunPro

8.9

LAST UPDATED: October 26th, 2021

Sunpro Solar provides affordable solar energy and battery storage solutions to homeowners nationwide. Optimal savings and energy independence are at the core of Sunpro’s solar solutions for homeowners. The solar company was named the fifth largest residential solar installer in the U.S. by Solar Power World magazine in July 2020. An Inc. 500 company, Sunpro Solar continues to expand as the demand for home solar in the United States increases. Sunpro Solar has headquarters in Louisiana and currently operates in 18 states:

• Arizona
  • South Carolina
  • Tennessee
  • Texas
  • Virginia

The Good

• Professional Installation
  • High Quality Solar Equipment
  • Industry-Leading Warranties
  • Professional Roofing
  • Award Recognition

Professional Installation

Sunpro Solar will send a Solar Energy Specialist to your home to evaluate your energy needs and answer any questions you have about solar power. A Sunpro Specialist will also be able to tell you about any incentive programs in your area to increase the affordability of making the switch to solar. The entire installation process is handled by Sunpro so you won’t have to worry about dealing with subcontractors or outside parties.

High Quality Solar Equipment

Sunpro implements top-performing technology behind its solar panels and home solar installations. By using only the best brands in solar technology and hiring and training locals for renewable energy jobs, Sunpro is able to provide residents with affordable solar energy systems, battery backup and energy efficiency upgrades:

Enphase Solar Inverters

Sunpro only uses Enphase microinverters because they carry some of the highest warranties in the industry (25 years), undergo rigorous testing, and have the same lifespan as top solar panels. Research also shows that Enphase microinverters produce more energy than other technologies, which means more savings for Sunpro Solar customers over the lifespan of their solar PV system.

Tesla Powerwall

The Tesla Powerwall is widely considered an industry leader in solar backup battery technology. As a Tesla Partner, Sunpro installs the Tesla Powerwall 2, which comes with a 10-year warranty, detects grid outages in just a fraction of a second, and brings power back to your home 100x faster than traditional generators.

LG Solar Panels

LG is a leading provider of high-efficiency solar modules to the U.S. commercial and residential markets.  Sunpro Solar only offers homeowners the industry’s top LG solar products. LG solar panels come with a 25-year performance and labor warranty.

Industry-Leading Warranties

Whether through the manufacturer or through its own priorprietary policies, Sunpro offers some of the best warranties in the solar industry. The company only uses products and technologies that have the strongest warranties and guarantees, resulting in systems that are designed to last for decades. In addition to its 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, Sunpro Solar offers the following benefits with every installation:

• 25-Year Labor Warranty
  • 25-Year Production Guarantee
  • 25-Year Solar Panel Manufacturer Warranty
  • 25-Year Enphase Microinverter Warranty
  • Free Home Energy Audit

Professional Roofing

Sunpro Solar employs an in-house roofing company to address any concerns regarding roof damage, a unique value proposition in the solar industry. Sunpro Solar’s roofing company, Buildpro, installs quality, affordable roofing and works to ensure that every step of installation protects the roof on which the solar panels are placed.

With the help of Buildpro, Sunpro Solar further protects customers' warranty and against damage. The companies use only trusted and high-performing shingle brands such as Owens Corning, CertainTeed, and IKO. A solar company with roofing experience like Sunpro can address all of the issues above whereas a solar company without roofing experience could mean more risk of damage to your roof.

Award Recognition

The solar industry and business circles alike have identified Sunpro Solar as a major player in the industry:

• In August of 2020, Sunpro Solar was ranked by Inc. Magazine number 372 on its annual Inc. 5000 list (the most prestigious ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies).
  • Sunpro Solar was named the fifth largest residential solar install in the United States by Solar Power World magazine in July of 2020.
  • Sunpro Solar has been named to the annual Vet100 list which acknowledges the nation’s fastest growing veteran-owned businesses and entrepreneurs.

The Bad

No Leases or PPAs

Sunpro gives customers the option to purchase a solar energy system outright or finance with a loan. However, the company does not offer solar leases or power purchase agreements.

The Bottom Line

If you live within the area that Sunpro services, we suggest you check out this solar company. The company’s installations are backed by industry-leading warranties and product partners who manufacture only the highest quality solar panels, microinverters, solar batteries and software in their respective categories. With business publications and industry experts recognizing the company’s rapid growth, Sunpro Solar continues to demonstrate its commitment to customer service as it expands. However, when it comes to financing, the only options are to buy or loan. Sunpro does not offer solar leases or PPAs.

Call our recommended rep over at SunPro below.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Anson Wichita, KS

I was approached in march of 2021 and singed up for them. hoping to havive them installed and functioning by summer. well that did not happen i knew it was going to be a little bit because the sales man told me it would be but i am pretty sure it was like 3 to 6 weeks not 3 to 6 months. but i did finally get them installed in late september. and they are functioning and doing well, and they have lived up to all of their other promises that they have made. So i would defiantly recommend them. One thing stuck out that the sales man had told me. he said don't think of it as you are compelely getting rid of your electric bill but think of it more like you are changing electric providers. But with this option there is potential to have an end to the bill once and for all. If you stick with plan A then that will never be an option. But go solar and that is an option. and with the right set up you wont ever be without power. When the whole neighborhood has an outage, well most of them anyway, you wont even know it happened. That in itself is such a good feeling. anyone with a basement that should know exactly what i am talking about. Thanks SunPro for keeping my family safe no matter what time of year and no matter what kind of weather we have. My alarm system will still work and my sump pump. Oh ya and can't forget about my nexflix.

Susan Wichita, KS

I can monitor or how it's doing every day or use my phone app and makes me more aware the energy I'm consuming and wasting so I really appreciate all that. Installation was much longer than I thought it would be but all the people that I dealt with were extremely nice. There were some gap before I got some feedback but overall I'm very impressed.

Virgil Pensacola, FL

It's been good communication back and forth with emails and the salesman actually stopped in the second third and even a fourth time just to see how things were going when he had extra time on his hands and he was in this area. Installation went very smoothly they had it done in half a day.

Adekola Richmond, TX

My salesperson David was always quick to respond. Installation was smooth, the team came early in the morning which I really appreciate because it shows a sense of responsibility. The only feedback I have for SunPro is that the pricing is a little bit high.

Jason Austin, TX

The price and warranty are good. There were some initial delays but they were very eager to resolve those issues and get it done in the original time frame. They used brand named equipment.

Gregory Stephens, AR

I think things have been quite straightforward and I hadn't got anything seem to be false. The support team has been taking care of most things in a timely fashion. I haven't seen my first bill yet but it looks positive. Installation left something to be desired really because of poor planning. It was supposed to be a single install and they did send the big enough crews so that kind of delayed a little bit and instead of prioritizing coming back to finish mine they didn't get back to finish it for two extra additional weeks. I have had a defective panel or inverter from the start. I just think I've given them feedback on improvements they can make on their referral app that should be able to use it should allow you to save both the people you referred and the next layer down since they have dollars that come back to you for both tiers and as it is you can't see anybody other than exactly who you refer.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Gregory, Thank you for this feedback! I am sorry to hear you have had a few slight issues with your system after installation. I would love to get this fixed for you if it is still a lingering issue. Please send me an email with your property address and any other details and I will work with our team to make sure this is resolved right away. Thank you! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Sandy Zarwulkoff Houston, TX

It was easy to make the deal. Took a while to install, then get inspections. Only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because when I finally activated the panels, half did not work. The company sent a worker and it was repaired quickly. Just wish I could have turned the system on and had all panels generating off the bat.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Sandy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very glad you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. If there is ever anything myself or any of the Sunpro team can do to assist with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Robert G McLean Wayne, NE

I found the teams that arrived to install seemed to be quite knowledgeable in there work. They were quick to finish and left no mess for me to clean up. The only concern I had was that management seemed to be struggling with scheduling follow up services. One could blame it on the effect that Covid has had on our work force. My installation was for a new area for Sun Pro and I believe they were just getting organized. I am sure they will have it all together in the immediate future.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Robert, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very glad you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. If there is ever anything myself or any of the Sunpro team can do to assist with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Drucilla Elgin, TX

It is saving me money on my electric bill. I had to have my roof redone and I had to had the solar panels uninstalled and they fixed the roof and to a good job on the reinstall. The insurance company sent me check to get it done. I love that the people did good work. It has been a positive experience. I love that people are friendly and wonderful workers. I would be very likely to recommend them.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Drucilla, It is wonderful to hear that you are saving money on your electric cost with your solar system and that you have had great interactions with the Sunpro team. Don't forget when you recommend us to your family and friends there is an incredible referral program that you can take advantage of. Thank you for being a Sunpro customer! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Deryk Deltona, FL

It takes so long we didn't receive a bill on it yet so it's still early to know if its worth the money. It wasn't installed long ago so I still got time to see in like three or four months if things are still good. Installation was a little slow but everything turned out to be great. It was very professional. So far so good and everything is working pretty good.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Deryk, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry things took longer than expected but you are happy with the final results. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, don't hesitate to let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Dwarka Ramphal Dunn, NC

Mr. Jenkins did an excellent job keeping in touch, but the process is too drawn out and after months is still incomplete

Rachel Erin Camacho-McKee Phoenix, AZ

overall the process was ok. There was a piece missing from the original install (small inconsequential clip) but because it was missing the inspection failed. Then it took a while for the part to be special ordered and replaced. All in all it was better than worse, but just aggravating at points.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Rachel, I am sorry to hear there were a few aggravating times during the installation phases of your project. There are a ton of moving parts in our home improvement projects and we work hard to get it all done timely with a clean good looking final product. I hate that you had to experience unexpected delays. If there is anything I can do to assist with your solar experience at this time please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Thank you for choosing Sunpro. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Travis Andover, KS

I am a numbers based guy and I had a spreadsheet for my requirements for price and saving and she blew me away answering all my questions. Customer service has been exceptional. The process has been pretty seamless. Once everything got stated it went fine.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Travis, Thank you for the wonderful review! I am very pleased to learn you were pleased with the numbers. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team if there is ever anything we can do to assist with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Shawn Wichita, KS

All they have is major brand items and the price and warranties are good. There is some lack in the communication.

Stuart Miller Beulaville, NC

Overall very satisfied with the sales , installation and service we have received. Have not yet received the rebate we were promised. Not sure when this is to occur. Our system has been online approximately 1 month.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Stuart, I am sorry to hear you have yet to receive the rebate you were promised. I will check in with our team and work to get this delivered to you as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if I can be of any additional assistance. Thank you for choosing Sunpro! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Thomas Live Oak, FL

It took a little longer than expected and the communication kind of broke down in the end. There was a delay on the battery. When they finally got someone out, the people were top notch, super professional and nice and it looks fantastic.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Thomas, Thank you for the review. I am sorry to hear that we fumbled near the finish line but it is great to learn that you are pleased with our final product! If I can ever be of assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Aug. 31st, 2021

Rosalinda San Antonio, TX

The salesman was really good, very informative, very knowledgeable on everything.

Andrew Hot Springs National Park, AR

High end products. Quick and efficient. Everybody was prompt in answering all my questions.

Doug Whitsett Ocala, FL

Because it took six months before our panels were usable. We signed on in November and our permit to operate was not given till April! However installation when they arrived in February was professional done in one day we bought 29 panels and with the power to operate were very pleased with the quality of the panels the ability of checking the solar panel functions online minute by minute day by day week by week with stats how much were in putting how much were out putting excellent! We were sound no less than six customer service reps sometimes we’d have to call several times to get answers during the process of permitting and getting the electric company on board to push things along. In the beginning there was a two month delay because my account representative Heather R. did not do their due diligence in the application to the county so we didn’t even get approved till the next year in January!

Reply from SunPro

Hello Doug, I am sorry to read that your solar installation process took a little longer to complete than initially anticipated. It is always such an exciting time when you first decide to go solar and I know how frustrating it can be when the project drags on. With that said, it looks like we did a very good job with the actual installation itself. I am confident we will continue to help turn your experience around. If there is ever anything I can do to assist with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know what I can do. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ccnstance Marshall Bremen, GA

They are still working on reading some of the panels. They are not fully working. I'm glad they are keeping me in the loop on what's happening.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Constance, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very glad you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. If there is ever anything myself or any of the Sunpro team can do to assist with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Frank Punta Gorda, FL

So far everything is doing what it's supposed to do. Installation was smooth.

Barry Albuquerque, NM

To many different reps handling my install that caused scheduling issues and the receipt of conflicting information. A hole was punched through the garage ceiling drywall where the fluorescent light fixture is, it was repaired at no cost to me but a month later the light fixture came crashing down apparently because it was not put back up properly.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Barry, Thank you for the review. I am sorry to hear we had a mistake with the install but I am glad to hear it sounds like we got everything corrected. If there is anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Carol Sanguinetti Santa Fe, NM

I have to say I didn't shop for pricing. I was impressed by these things: 1. If I moved, I could take the panels with me and not prepay someone else's electric bill. 2. Because I can take the panels with me, they won't cause a roof leaking issue. Both of these I have had before with solar panels. 3. When the system wasn't turned on yet and my payments were due, you reimbursed me for them. That says reputable company to me.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Carol, Thank you for the great review! I am very glad to read that you are pleased with our product and experience so far. If there is ever anything I can do to assist you with your solar journey, please don't hesitate to let me know what I can do to help. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Willie F Jones Hinesville, GA

Actually, Sunpro provided a great installation of solar system and others in company provide great assistance

Reply from SunPro

Hello Willie, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very glad you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. If there is ever anything myself or any of the Sunpro team can do to assist with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Dale Becker Crestview, FL

SunPro made going solar very easy. They handled everything for us from the electric company, permits, and HOA guidelines. the application process was simple and the financing is very affordable

Reply from SunPro

Hello Dale, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very glad you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. If there is ever anything myself or any of the Sunpro team can do to assist with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

john lucas Harker Heights, TX

Excellent equipment, project care and communication.

John Pike Hahira, GA

Had some trouble with obtaining battery, but we knew it ahead of time that they were on back order. Did not know system could not be used until whole purchase was complete so we were happy when the battery made it and we could use product.

Reply from SunPro

Hello John, Thank you for the review. I am sorry for the delay with faced with your battery but am glad its all resolved now! Thanks for the feedback. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 25th, 2021

LeAnn Nunn Cadet, MO

They were great from the salesperson to the installation. But since then, we have a panel that isn't working, and they haven't gotten in touch to schedule a replacement. We have had our solar panels for about a month now.

Reply from SunPro

Hi LeAnn, I'd love to help you with this. Is it still an issue? Please send me an email with details and I will work with the Sunpro team to help get resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 5th, 2021

William Little Rock, AR

When I call, I always get a recording. I don’t have a lot of problems except when it is covered with snow. My salesman really helped me and the guys that installed were really quick but I was not impressed with how the electrician mounted it. It is sloppy.

Reply from SunPro

Hello William, Thank you for the review. I am glad to hear you don't have a ton of problems! If there is anything I can do to help with your experience please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alex Rison, AR

Generally speaking I have been pleased the whole experience. I do wish they explained how it works better on the front end. They explained how it works but not how we could tell what the solar panels were producing and what we were exporting from the grid.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Alex, Thank you for the review! I am sorry to hear things weren't fully explained upfront. We are always working to improve and greatly appreciate your feedback. If you continue to have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team and we will be happy to help you. Thanks so much for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Harriette Marco Island, FL

After looking at different companies, the salesperson was very persuasive and the price was alright. Customer service always answered my questions and got back to me in a timely manner. Installation went smoothly and was very professional, but there have been a few problems since then and they're still working on resolving it. Other than that, they did a clean and neat job on the panel installation.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Harriette, Thank you for the review! I am sorry to hear there have been a few bumps in the road to solar power but I am glad to hear that the team is already working on it for you. Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. I know you had a choice in who you worked with and I am very thankful you picked Sunpro! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jessie

Because of the covid going on this year, the process was a little slower but I appreciate their patience with me and that they were able to get out here at all and take care of everything in the midst of a pandemic. They were the only ones the actually showed up to do an estimate, the rest of the companies made appointments but did not show up. They took care of my property and did their best to not destroy anything. I don’t have any issues with the equipment.

Mark Ferris Abilene, TX

Can't get my salesperson or account coordinator to return my calls or answer questions

Reply from SunPro

Hi Mark, I am very sorry to hear you are having trouble connecting with your sales person and account coordinator. I would love to help you out. Will you please send me an email with your contact information and I will make sure we reach out to you right away. I want to ensure all of your questions are answered and that you have a direct line of communication in the future. Thank you! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Ms

Polite and respectful workers. Helpful notification from home office.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Ms, Thank you for the review! I am glad to read you are pleased with your experience overall and were kept up to speed on your project. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can ever be of assistance! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Gerald Fence Lake, NM

The equipment is good but I would like more information and I am still waiting for some help.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Gerald, I am very glad to hear you are pleased with the equipment. I am happy to help get you the additional info you need. Please send me an email at my address below and let me know how I can help! I want to make sure you get all of the information you need. Thanks Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Sep. 7th, 2021

Kermit

Great work with installation but a lil slow getting the system turned on.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Kermit, Thank you for the review! We are here if you ever need assistance with your solar system. Please do not hesitate to reach out. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Sep. 7th, 2021

Roberto M Baez Orlando, FL

Because the deadlines were not met, and then having to be attentive to the fulfillment of the agreements. But in general, it is a company that is easy to negotiate.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Roberto, I am sorry to hear that deadlines were not met but I am glad to read we were easy to negotiate! If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience please reach out to me directly. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 5th, 2021

Scott Panama City, FL

A friend of mine had a pleasant experience so I tried them to and they could have better communication but installation was super awesome. The crew was clean and kind and respectful.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Scott, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your install experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Omega Port Arthur, TX

Proven track record and experience in the business. They use the best equipment with the tesla battery and if I have an issues, I call them and they look into it pretty fast and everything gets resolved.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Omega, Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with you experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Aaron Tyrone, NM

The timeline was off and a lot of that was out of the control of the company but they have been very responsive and get back to me quickly. Even if the timelines didn’t match up, they have delivered everything they promised.

Reply from SunPro

Hi , Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with you experience but apologize we were off on our timelines. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jeff Fair Carrollton, TX

Very good and following up staying informed

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jeff, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very glad you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. If there is ever anything myself or any of the Sunpro team can do to assist with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

William Dotson Punta Gorda, FL

Responsive to calls and requests. Fixes issues quickly.

Reply from SunPro

Hello William, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very glad you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. If there is ever anything myself or any of the Sunpro team can do to assist with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Martinez Fernie

Sometimes they don't communicate well among themselves.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Martinez, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very glad you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. If there is ever anything myself or any of the Sunpro team can do to assist with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Glenn Bugay Tulsa, OK

From sales to install, we are very pleased the process. The only ding for them is minor, and is most likely just my bar being a bit unrealistic. I expected more communication on the details of installation and how the process with the utilities worked..

Reply from SunPro

Hi Glenn, Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear we dropped the ball on communication. It is definitely a pretty in depth process and while we try to take care of everything for our customers I know that it is very important for our customers to be aware of what is taking place. We continue to work to improve and it is feedback like this that allows that to happen. If there is anything I can do at this point to help turn your experience into 5 stars, please just let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Louisa Pensacola, FL

SunPro appears to be the top of the line, newest technology. We’re very pleased with the company and happy to recommend it to other people. We feel very confident with them. From the beginning the presentation was much more professional and clear than other companies. They have been respectful of our property.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Louisa, Thanks for the great review. Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Thank you for choosing Sunpro to help power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric cost! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Beaumont, TX

I was pleasantly surprised with the workmanship and overall neatness of the installation. I like the quality of the products. I have never been able to get a representative to help me to download the app on my phone or computer so that I can do real time monitoring which was one of the reasons I bought the system.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Robert, If this is still a lingering issue, please send me an email! I will ensure we get this app issue resolved. I want to ensure you have access to seeing how your system is doing. I will make sure this issue is resolved right away for you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Brian Los Alamos, NM

The only delay we had was with the local county administrators. They were the ones who delayed the project several months. Sunpro is a great company. They are easy to talk to and they kept me up to date on all of the changes. We have no problems with the equipment.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Brian, Thanks for the great review. I know you had different options when you chose a solar provider and I am very thankful you went with Sunpro. If you ever need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Julie Baker, FL

It's been going good except they should have filled in the ditch a little better and I am have to fight with them to get a check for the nine months of payment. They were the only company with ground mounts and they have a good warranty.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Julie, Thank you for the review. Sorry to hear about the ditch. Glad to hear things have been going good. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John Iola, TX

Overall it is good. I am satisfied with the work the installers did except for one thing that took a while to fix. It is working fine now that it is all straightened out. Customer service could use some improvement. There was some confusion.

Reply from SunPro

Hello John, Thank you for the review. I am glad to hear things are good overall! I am confident our team will continue to improve and you will get happier and happier throughout your solar journey. If you ever need any additional assistance, I am here and happy to help you out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Terry Conway, AR

Installation went quick. The guys were very professional. They knew what they were doing and did a great job. I have had a major issue since it was installed. They came and tried to work on it we’ll see if it works. It took a while for them to come out.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Terry, Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear you have had an issue! It sounds like our team is already working to help you but if you end up needing any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to loop me in! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]