SunPro

8.9

Luis Bautista Jr. El Paso, TX

Very satisfied and happy with my solar panels hopefully soon in the future I can get the battery for my solar panels

Reply from SunPro

Hello Luis, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Noe Rio Grande City, TX

All their promises have been kept. The panels are really good. We’re producing more than my other panels.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Noe, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Donna Rockport, TX

Real good service with good follow up. They are courteous and it has gone smoothly. I feel very positive about them.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Donna, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Anonymous Madison, FL

They did a fantastic job with installation. They need a better support team though because some of them are not qualified and don't know what they're trying to sell.

Reply from SunPro

Hi There, I am glad to hear you had a great experience with the installation. The Sunpro team always works to provide a high quality install and leave our customers homes in better shape than we found them. If you are open to sharing the rest of your concerns with me, I would love to learn more. We are always working to improve as we work to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 25th, 2021

Alfonso Olmito, TX

They did not give what was advertise. Wer'e not producing any power. I'm paying for solar panels and electricity so now our monthly bill is tripled.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Alfonso, I am sorry to hear that you are paying for both solar and electricity. I would love to look into this for you and help get resolved. Will you please send me an email? I would really like into this and help you out. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 31st, 2021

Jeremy Colcord, OK

They had to come back three separate times because they kept messing up the engineering for the solar panels. I ended having to build a structure to put them on.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Jeremy, Thanks for the feedback. We are sorry it took a few visits for us to get a clear game-plan in place to get your solar project in action. Please do not hesitate to let me know if there is anything I can do to help turn your experience into 5 stars. We are here and committed to your solar journey! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 25th, 2021

Don Benson

Handled things in a professional manner. good communication wrt questions etc. Price may be a bit high though.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Don, Thanks for the 5 star review! We are glad to hear you had a positive experience. We are confident that our pricing is very competitive considering we offer the industry best customer experience, top quality equipment and the best warranties and guarantees out there! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything we can do to help you with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 23rd, 2020

Susan

The panels are not doing nearly what he told me it was supposed to do. They told me the meter would spin backwards and it does not. The installers did well but the electrician was a little unruly.

Lowell Morrison

they were reasonable, helped with financing, and were prompt at installation, and finished in a single day.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Lowell, We are glad to hear you had a wonderful experience. Thanks for the fantastic review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 15th, 2020

Rob Unger Houston, TX

We installed our solar about a year ago. Michelle is an awesome sales person. Just the other day we had to contact her about an issue and she took care of it right away!! Kudos to you Michelle!!

Reply from SunPro

Hello Rob, Thanks for leaving Michelle this great review. I will pass your feedback on to ensure her team and manager is aware. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Y. Harvin Crestview, FL

Kaela was very helpful in providing us with information about Solar Panels for our homes. Professional in every sense. We are now awaiting installation. She is keeping us updated about the process.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Y. Harvin, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dan Madison, TN

Kassidy G was informative, knowledgeable and patient. She took as much time as I needed to explain the solar system and it’s benefits. Kassidy was personable and has a good sense of humor.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Dan, Glad to hear you were able to connect with Kassidy and get a high quality consultation. She works hard to provide her customers with an incredible experience day in and day out. I will pass your feedback on to her manager to ensure she gets the recognition she deserves. Thank you for the 5 star review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 11th, 2021

Susan Waggle Milton, FL

SunPro’s service is very impressive. If you choose to go solar, this is the way to go. Kaela L provided outstanding communication, and Samuel D gave an excellent presentation of the proposal.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Susan, We are glad to hear you have been very impressed by our team with your project! Thanks for the great review and please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there is ever anything we can do to further assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 29th, 2020

Ben Atlanta, GA

Kaela has been super helpful in getting some quotes for my family and I. This included options available to us as well as tax incentive wise is available to us to maximize our value.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Ben, Thank you for leaving Kaela a 5 star review! We are glad you are looking to use the sun to help power your home. Please don't hesitate to reach out to the Sunpro team with any questions and we will be happy to help you out. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nov. 24th, 2020

Mary or Joseph Lyons Aiken, SC

We wanted solar panels but we have not been given a print out of what it would cost. We ask for printed material but two times we have nothing.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Mary and Joseph, I am sorry to hear that you have not received all of the information you are looking for. I'd love to help supply you with this. Please send me an email using my contact info below and I will help to get this for you right away! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jul. 23rd, 2021

John Malone Manhattan, KS

Still have not had energy assessments or the led bulbs changed

Reply from SunPro

Hi John, I would love to look into this for you. Will you please send me an email with the details and the address where we completed your home improvement project? I would love to get this addressed immediately. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Lizzie Chamberlin Bellevue, NE

Keeps me informed and product does what I was told it would

Reply from SunPro

Hi Lizzie, Glad you have been kept informed and that everything is working as designed. Let me know if I have ever provide any assistance with your experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Rick San Angelo, TX

Very easy to work with, answered my questions.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Rick, Thanks for the review. I am glad we got your questions answered and were easy to work with. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ross Ocala, FL

Overall good in the end but some hiccups in the process

Reply from SunPro

Hi Ross, I am glad to hear we were able to recover from the hiccups. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help turn your experience in to 5 stars. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Kathryn Butler Wentzville, MO

They were kind and courteous and very helpful.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Kathryn, Thanks for the great review. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Resom Mandeville, LA

I had 25 LG solar panels installed back in August and absolutely love them! Sunpro by far had the best warranties when I looked at competitors. Everything from my sales rep to installers to project coordinator was top notch. Highly recommended!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Resom, Thank you for choosing the SunPro team to help you power your home with the sun! We will be here for you over the long haul if any questions come up or if you need any action on our end. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nov. 12th, 2020

Joseph Jones Milton, FL

They're available for any questions and have answers.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Joseph, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to see you are please with your Sunpro experience. The entire team is here and happy to help if you ever need us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Gene McPherson Benton, AR

Excellent product, good service, decent value

Reply from SunPro

Hi Gene, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a very positive 5 star review. I know that you have a choice in solar providers and I am very thankful that you decided to move forward with Sunpro! Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is ever anything I can do personally to help with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Steven Harksen Navarre, FL

Workmanship, materials and service are top notch.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Steven, I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your Sunpro experience. If there is ever anything I can do to further assist you with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Randy Silva Abilene, TX

Good customer service from every one and very friendly

Reply from SunPro

Hello Randy, I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your Sunpro experience. If there is ever anything I can do to further assist you with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Joanne Kirby Sebastian, FL

Seems to be working as my electric bill is under $10

Reply from SunPro

Hi Joanne, Thank you for the review! An electric bill under $10 is hard to beat. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your solar experience and thank you for your feedback. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Karen Davis Sand Springs, OK

They are willing to fix any problems fast

Reply from SunPro

Hello Karen, I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your Sunpro experience. If there is ever anything I can do to further assist you with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Charles H Lewis Desoto, TX

Fast service great job . I am real happy with finished job.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Charles, I am very glad to hear you are happy! Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mary Isaac

Installation was done quickly and without any problems.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Mary, I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your Sunpro experience. If there is ever anything I can do to further assist you with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Emily Shaw

Great company from salesmen, electricians

Reply from SunPro

Hi Emily, Thank you for taking some time to provide feedback about your experience. I am very glad to hear you found the time to be nice and wonderful! We all work very hard to provide our customers an industry best experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Baldemar Montes

Your work was good and fast. They did a good job

Reply from SunPro

Hello Baldemar, I am glad to hear everything is good and that you are pleased with the installation. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Tomasan Newcomer Harnack Lady Lake, FL

Good communication, Effective and prompt

Reply from SunPro

Hello Tomasan, Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you are please with your experience. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly or any of the Sunpro team! Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 13th, 2021

Derick Panama City, FL

Service was excellent and customer service was excellent

Reply from SunPro

Hello Derick, Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you are please with your experience. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly or any of the Sunpro team! Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 13th, 2021

Polly Vela Brownsville, TX

Slow feedback. No credit w/electric co. - my electric company didnt receive the check of $1000 & I'm still getting billed electricity.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Polly, Thank you for this feedback. I am sorry to hear the payment to your electric company has been delayed. Please send me an email with the details and I will be happy to look into this and help you get resolved right away! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 16th, 2021

Antonio Martinez La Villa, TX

There needs to be some improvement in customer care at the main office

Reply from SunPro

Hi Antonio, Thank you for the review. We are constantly working to improve. I will pass your review on to ensure your voice is heard! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 16th, 2021

Jerry Milton, FL

The system is reliable and they are awesome and very responsive. It is great.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jerry, We work very hard to get feedback that includes words like "reliable" and "very responsive"! Thanks for the feedback. Very glad you are pleased with your experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

William Fort Pierce, FL

It's a good company and it is working good but their bookkeeping department is behind.

Reply from SunPro

Hi William, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased overall with your experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Carlos Panama City, FL

Good, honest people. It took a while to get started but it looks pretty impressive.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Carlos, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with you experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jimmy Twin City, GA

It's been good so far. There have been no negative. They did a good job. Everything looks and neat.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Jimmy, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with you experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Daniel Youngstown, FL

The company is great. The equipment that they put up is doing great too.

Reply from SunPro

Dear Daniel, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Eli Tularosa, NM

They have open communication and top notch equipment. The process has been very quick and professional.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Eli, Thanks for the review. Looks like you have been pleased with your experience so far. If there is anything I can do to turn this into 5 stars, please do not hesitate to let me know! I am here and happy to help you out. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

William. Clemons Florissant, MO

They were quick and efficient. In addition, the work crew were good people.

Reply from SunPro

Hi William, Thank you for the 5 star review! I am glad to hear that you were pleased with our installation crew. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mar. 8th, 2021

Roselyn Bomhack San Antonio, TX

We are very pleased with the professional sales and installation.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Roselyn, I am glad to hear you are pleased with the sales consultation as well as our installation. The Sunpro team believes in our product and we work hard to always leave our customers homes in better shape than we found them. Thank you for giving us your business. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Brenda Clearwater, FL

Great installation friendly service friendly customer service

Reply from SunPro

Hi Brenda, I want to thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! I know you had a choice when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Stewart Watts Saint Charles, MO

Very professional throughout the entire process from sales to installation.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Stewart, Thank you for the great review. I am very glad to see you are pleased with your experience thus far. I appreciate you choosing Sunpro to help you power your home with the sun. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Brian Berry Crawfordville, FL

Installers were great as well as my local rep who sold me my system (Jay)

Reply from SunPro

Hi Brian, Thanks for the perfect review. I will pass this on and make sure Jay gets a shout out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nancy Redfern-Vance Tallahassee, FL

They were courteous, efficient and explained everything thoroughly.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Nancy, I want to thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! I know you had a choice when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John Fischer Montgomery City, MO

Company has been great from start to finish employees are great

Reply from SunPro

Hi John, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am very glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience. Myself and the rest of the Sunpro team are here and happy to help if you ever need us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Young Hernando, MS

Adaptable with scheduling and well versed in solar energy production.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Robert, I am glad to hear we were flexible with scheduling and were able to find a time that worked well with your schedule. Thank you so much for choosing Sunpro for your solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Rebecca Ortiz Orange Grove, TX

They a great product installed by professional and polite installers.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Rebecca, It sounds like you are very happy with your experience and that makes me happy too! Thank you for leaving the review. Myself and the rest of the Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Don't hesitate to give us a ring or email. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]