Best Company Guarantee SunPro Logo

SunPro

9.2

Jeremy Colcord, OK

They had to come back three separate times because they kept messing up the engineering for the solar panels. I ended having to build a structure to put them on.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Jeremy, Thanks for the feedback. We are sorry it took a few visits for us to get a clear game-plan in place to get your solar project in action. Please do not hesitate to let me know if there is anything I can do to help turn your experience into 5 stars. We are here and committed to your solar journey! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 25th, 2021

Cassie-Jane Converse, TX

Equipment is fine it is the customer service that they need to improve. They totally blow you off.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Cassie-Jane, I am very sorry to hear you were blown off and would love to help you in anyway that I can! Please reach out to me directly with any questions or concerns. We have a huge emphasis on our customer experience and I am sorry to hear things have been rough for you. I look forward to working with you and doing what I can to help turn things around! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 18th, 2021

Frank Hull, GA

You have a great salesperson in Joel Cook. I am satisfied with the product, I think it is good.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Frank, Thanks for the great review and for giving Joel some kudos! I will make sure he gets a shout-out. Joel, myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bob Independence, MO

Installation went very smoothly. We had it up and running within two days. I really like the battery they installed. It charges even when it is bad weather.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Bob, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dorothea Fort Myers, FL

It looks very professionally done like it is going to last awhile. When we had a problems with our roof leaking, they came out very quickly to assess the problem and fix it.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Dorothea, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Eric Rockwall, TX

I’ve already recommend it to other people and been paid since they have installed their own solar. Our installation went really well. The team arrived and it took about half a day to get it installed. Everyone was pleasant and they didn’t make a mess. They were nice to my family and my neighbors. They are very professional. Everything was gotten up and running and it has been pretty easy and hassle free. Anytime there is an issue, they address the problem right away.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Eric, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Carey Lynn Haven, FL

A trusted friend referred them to me. I had issues with my schedule and they were able to work around it. It went fine.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Carey, Thanks for the great review. Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Shane Wichita Falls, TX

The LG equipment is the best in class based on my research. I feel like I was getting a good value for what I was investing in. The process is smooth. They answered all my questions. The project coordinator was always ahead of time and kept me up to date. It is all great.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Shane, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Gwenda Tyler, TX

Customer support is always responsive to my questions and calls so it all went very smoothly and quickly. They seem to have the best policy for the best price.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Gwenda, Thanks for the awesome feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John San Benito, TX

Installation went flawlessly. The crew came and answered all my questions and let me see what they were doing. I feel comfortable with all the work they did. Their customer support is outstanding. Every time I had a questions, my sales representative got back to me immediately if he didn’t answer my call.

Reply from SunPro

Hello John, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Andrew Mountainburg, AR

The panels seem to work fine. They are easy to get a hold of and they always contacted me whenever there was a delay or if there was any issues with the monitoring system. Installation was done in a ay except the battery took an extra day.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Andrew, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John Naples, FL

I’m very satisfied. It is working well. It has gone well. They are very trustworthy.

Reply from SunPro

Hello John , Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jeff Little Elm, TX

The best price and the best warranty. They put it up very fast. They aren’t as timely to respond as we would like them to be but they are very businesslike.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jeff, Thanks for the great review. Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael Milton, FL

They’re trustworthy. Every time I’ve called them, they either answered any question or got someone out her really quick to take care of an issue. The equipment is quality and the gentlemen that installed were very neat and it went very smoothly.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Michael, Thanks for the great review. Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Lake Wales, FL

Everything is working great so far except unfortunately the thermostat is stuck. I am pleased with the amount of attention they give me even after it was installed.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Robert, Thanks for the review! Were you able to get the issue with the thermostat resolved? If not, please let me know and we will do our best to help you out right away. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David Danbury, TX

They’re great and it does what it is supposed to do. I have already recommended them to the guy next door who got them too.

Reply from SunPro

Hello David , Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Also, thanks for referring us to your neighbor. Hopefully the whole neighborhood uses the sun to power their home soon :-) Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Marissa Katy, TX

SunPro did a great job with the installation. They showed up on time and they were very thorough. They told me about any issues. They met all the deadlines. Everything is working and we are getting credits from the electric company.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Melissa, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Richard Hosford, FL

I appreciate their honesty. They are very up front about their products and the costs. Sometimes getting ahold of sales is hard but I think they are a good company. I like what they’ve done for us. It only took about five hours to get it installed and it was very professionally done. Everything seems to be top notch and in good shape.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Richard, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Patricia Lynn Haven, FL

The panels are either LG or Tesla and they seem very durable. I think it is a good deal. The warranty is for twenty five years for maintenance and repairs. The people who put it up were super nice and very qualified and experience. They knew what they were doing. It can be complicated when you are dealing with them regularly because they change people that you are dealing with.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Patricia, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Warren El Paso, AR

I encourage anyone and everyone to go solar and SunPro is a good company to do it. They have a good warranty and they are very quick to answer questions when we have problems.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Warren, We too believe solar is the best decision a home owner can make for powering their household. The savings can be incredible plus you are staying away from fossil fuels! Thank you for the wonderful review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 19th, 2021

Dustin Marshall, AR

They’ve done a great job. All my questions were answered pretty quick.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Dustin, Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. I am glad to hear we got you speedy responses and provided you with a great experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 19th, 2021

Matt Songy Washington, GA

I have been thinking about getting a solar power installation for several years. A friend recommended another company, but based on reviews I saw on Yelp, I decided to give SunPro a call. After working with their virtual sales representative, Kaela L, I would highly recommend SunPro for anyone considering a solar system install. They use the absolute best quality parts (LG, Tesla), and their warranty is the best in the industry. Thank you Kaela and SunPro!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Matt, I am so glad that you reached out to us! The team works hard to give our customers terrific experiences which results in great online reviews. I will make sure Kaela gets a shout out for the review you left her and our company. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself, Kaela or any of the Sunpro team in the event we can every help you out with your solar experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 18th, 2021

Dan Madison, TN

Kassidy G was informative, knowledgeable and patient. She took as much time as I needed to explain the solar system and it’s benefits. Kassidy was personable and has a good sense of humor.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Dan, Glad to hear you were able to connect with Kassidy and get a high quality consultation. She works hard to provide her customers with an incredible experience day in and day out. I will pass your feedback on to her manager to ensure she gets the recognition she deserves. Thank you for the 5 star review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 11th, 2021

David Kapoi Crestview, FL

Reach out Mr. Jordan A as my referrals were not being tracked. Jordan made the right connections and I recieved a notification that all my referrals would be paid out. After 4 months I finally got paid. Thank you Jordan, D.Kapoi

Reply from SunPro

Hello David, Thank you for leaving Jordan a review about him helping you to receive your payments in a timely fashion. I am sorry you had to put in the extra legwork, but I am glad to hear that Jordan was able to help get payment delivered to you quickly. Please do not hesitate to reach out to Jordan, myself or any of the Sunpro team if there is ever anything else we can do to further assist you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Christina Minneapolis, MN

SunPro did a great job of answering all of our questions and giving us room to decide. We are looking forward to powering our home from solar power! Thank you for giving us all of the information needed and coming up with a solar plan suited for our situation.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Christina, Thank you for reaching out to us to help with your solar needs. We are so glad that you chose us to be your solar provider. We look forward to helping with your solar experience for many years to come! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Cliff Capman Dublin, GA

Me and my wife have been considering going solar for about 3 years now, so I noticed Sunpro on my FB feed and decided to get some information. Jordan A contacted me and gave me the information I needed in a very professional manner, without trying to pressure me. I have been in sales for a long time and customer service is very important to me. Jordan was very informative, always answered my calls and texts in a timely manner and kept me updated through the process. I was also impressed with the turnaround time. When we made the decision to go solar we sent in our application, signed the contract and had the solar panels installed all within a 1 month timeframe. If you are thinking about going solar, I highly recommend you stop searching and go with this company. I saw comments on FB stating that people will have their electric bill double until they pay the panels off. This is not true, in fact we are paying a little more than half what our electric bill was during the hottest mid summer days. So in reality we will be saving money for about 4-6 months out of the year. Not to mention the fact that any electricity we don't use, we can sell. In my opinion going solar was a no brainer and I wish I did it 3 years ago.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Cliff, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review! I am very glad to hear that you are pleased with your experience with Jordan and that you are also saving money right off that bat. All while taking a much cleaner approach! Please just give us a call if there is ever anything we can do to help with your solar experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

MatK Missouri City, TX

It was a great experience talking with Jordan over our virtual call. He was able to answer all my questions and was very quick to reply to any additional questions.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Mat, Thank you for the great review about your experience with Jordan! I will make sure he gets a shout out for your feedback. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

D akinson Union City, CA

Had a great consultation with Alex about my solar option. Good reputable company and explained how solar works and how it can benefit a homeowner. No hard pressure but was able to show me everything on the computer due to Covid. We almost got the process started but financially I was not ready to make a decision. Would highly recommend this company for installation due to great warranties and equipment used.

Reply from SunPro

Hi D, Thank you for providing feedback about your experience with Alex. I am very glad to hear you were pleased with your interaction! When your finances are ready, I hope you will reach out to Alex again to get the process started. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Julie ,

Jordan was very helpful and answered all our questions. Sunpro had the best price for the size we need.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Julie, Thanks for the perfect review! I am glad you chose Sunpro to be your solar provider. Please let myself, Jordan or any of the Sunpro team know if there is ever anything we can do to help with your experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

jcd dcj Richmond, VA

It was a pleasure talking with Kaela L as she was very knowledgeable about the SunPro products. She was exactly on time in calling me at the predetermined time and was very patient when our call was interrupted on my end by another call. She promptly forwarded the proposals as promised and they are being reviewed at this time. Kaela is a true asset to SunPro.

Reply from SunPro

Hello There, I am glad to hear you had a wonderful experience with Kaela! Thanks for providing her with this great 5 star review. I will pass your feedback on to her manager to ensure she gets the credit she deserves. I hope Kaela and the rest of our team get to work with you a lot more in the future. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Susan Waggle Milton, FL

SunPro’s service is very impressive. If you choose to go solar, this is the way to go. Kaela L provided outstanding communication, and Samuel D gave an excellent presentation of the proposal.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Susan, We are glad to hear you have been very impressed by our team with your project! Thanks for the great review and please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there is ever anything we can do to further assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 29th, 2020

Sarah Sellers

Had less than a year & 8 of my panels are out due to some software glitch. They say it will be fixed in a software rollout in the next few weeks, but they have already been out for several weeks & still aren't fixed. I was going to wait & see if they released the update to correct the solar panels before rating them, but since I keep getting the notices to rate them & they are not fixed yet, I provided a rating based on the current situation.

Steve Boothe

Efficient on time great job finished job when they said they would

Reply from SunPro

Hi Steve, Glad to hear we set great expectations and were able to deliver on them! Thanks for the review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Christopher E Acosta Iglesias Holiday, FL

I gotta say! Miss Kassidy was exceptional!!!!!! Very Smart, funny , professional and best of all SUPER understanding. Covered everything and explained everything down to the letter! Answered all my questions and my wife's as well. And I would definitely recommend this awesome company. Your a Great Asset to this company!!!!! Hope you can read it! I truly mean it !!!!

Reply from SunPro

Hello Christopher, We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with Kassidy! What a great review. I will make sure she gets the shout out she deserves for providing you with such great services. We sure hope you will tell your friends and family about us so you can take advantage of our great referral program! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bobbi Schreiner Palm Harbor, FL

Jake was very patient explaining the system. His graphics were clear and concise. He was not at all pushy.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Bobbi, Thank you for leaving a great review about your experience with Jake. I will pass your feedback on to ensure he gets the credit he deserves! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Teak

When I first signed up with this company, they gave me good information about a tax credit that was available. Everyone got back to me quickly that I interacted with. Logistics were perfect and communication was great. Someone always called to inform me of the next step. They let me know what paperwork was going through, how the permits were going, and let me know the time and date that people would show up for installation. I was impressed with their organization throughout the whole process. Their system is great because if one panel gets damaged or loses its efficiency, it doesn't wipe out the entire system. The electricians also did a good job of hiding the wiring. The workers that came for installation were all excellent.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Teak, We are glad to hear you are very please with your experience! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with very detailed reasons as to why. We love getting this type of feedback from our customer base! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John

Everyone I interacted with was very polite, helpful, and efficient. Installation went smoothly with no glitches. I'm very impressed with the panels and electronics.

Reply from SunPro

Hello John, We are glad to hear you are very impressed with your experience. We work hard to deliver a wonderful customer experience so you will refer your friends and family. Don't forget we have one of the best referral programs out there! Please let us know if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Lydia

We've had problems with our end face system. They came out to change the motherboard, but we haven't gotten our credits back from the time it wasn't connected to the server. We also had some problems with the inverters not connecting to the system. The installation was smooth and it was probably one of the best experiences I've had with contractors coming to my house. We haven't gotten confirmation of how much energy was produced on the bill yet. This company is very forthcoming. Sometimes, it's hard to get a hold of someone when you call, but whenever you get someone they are very helpful and give us lots of information.

Don Benson

Handled things in a professional manner. good communication wrt questions etc. Price may be a bit high though.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Don, Thanks for the 5 star review! We are glad to hear you had a positive experience. We are confident that our pricing is very competitive considering we offer the industry best customer experience, top quality equipment and the best warranties and guarantees out there! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything we can do to help you with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Lois Jones

easy to work with, responses to concerns quickly

Reply from SunPro

Hi Lois, Thanks for the 5 star review. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager BHa[email protected]

Bob Hutchins Calera, OK

Hey Marc, I found the information provided extremely useful and, even more importantly, found your salesperson, Jordan A, to be courteous, pleasant, and insightful. We talked about several options; he really represents your company well. Unfortunately, I don't think I will be in this property long enough to make solar a very beneficial investment. If that changes in the future, I'll certainly contact you. Thank you for your time and the information you provided.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Bob, It is wonderful to hear about your experience. We are so glad you enjoyed your consultation. Even though you didn't decide to purchase a system right now, we hope you will keep us in mind in the future and tell your friends and family about us so you can take advantage of our amazing referral program. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Canuto Diaz Sugar Land, TX

Jordan was great at answering all my questions and concerns regarding the warranties, usage, and technicalities of owning solar panels to provide electricity for my home. The more we talked, the more comfortable I became in moving forward with my decision to go Solar!!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Canuto, Thank you for leaving feedback about your experience with Jordan. He really knows his stuff and we are glad you were able to connect with him. Please don't hesitate to reach out to any of the Sunpro team if there is anything else we can do to further assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

markgdail Omaha, NE

Kaela did a great job telling me what i needed to know. If we were living for another 20 years and and planned to stay in this house for those 20 years it was a no brainer.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Mark, We are so glad to hear you you enjoyed your experience with Kaela. Thank you for considering us as your solar provider! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

ajit kunte Dallas, TX

I been working with Marco and team and he was super helpful from the proposal to installation process. they scheduled installation in very short time after getting all approvals. Marco was very knowledgeable and easy to work with when it comes down to answering any questions, turn around time.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Ajit, Thank you for leaving Marco some wonderful feedback! He is a solar veteran and works very hard to provide our customers with a wonderful experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to Marco, myself or any Sunpro team mate if you have any additional questions or concerns. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 15th, 2020

Jessica Capman Atlanta, GA

We are currently in the process of getting solar panels installed. Jordan A is who I have dealt with thus far in the process and he has been amazing. He's very prompt, responsive (which I highly value when working with contractors) and knowledgeable about what he does.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Jessica, Thank you for leaving a 5 star review for Jordan! I will pass your feedback on to ensure he gets the credit he deserves. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 15th, 2020

Jessie

Because of the covid going on this year, the process was a little slower but I appreciate their patience with me and that they were able to get out here at all and take care of everything in the midst of a pandemic. They were the only ones the actually showed up to do an estimate, the rest of the companies made appointments but did not show up. They took care of my property and did their best to not destroy anything. I don’t have any issues with the equipment.

Charles

They work fast and efficient. SunPro has excellent equipment. I am satisfied at this point.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Charles, Thank you for the 5 star review. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 10th, 2020

Susan

The panels are not doing nearly what he told me it was supposed to do. They told me the meter would spin backwards and it does not. The installers did well but the electrician was a little unruly.

Christopher

Each and every time I get a hold of customer service, they have been nothing but cordial and very friendly, they treat me like family. They handle a lot of damage if there is hailstorm or anything else like that. They are on top of the warranty.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Christopher, We are so glad that you have had a wonderful experience! We know how important it is provide an amazing experience even during the tough times. This type of service is what gets much of our customer base to tell their friends and family about us. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 10th, 2020

Ralph

Highly professional and really friendly. They were prompt when we needed a repair on one panel. It has been working well and saving me a lot of money.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Ralph, Thanks for the 5 star review! We are glad to hear you are saving a bunch of money and that you have received prompt service from our team. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 18th, 2020