SunPro

8.9

Alexander Hot Springs Village, AR

From everything I have found out about the company I am quite pleased with them. We appreciate the professionalism.

Reply from SunPro

Dear Alexander, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dutch Loris, SC

We’ve been having some problems with one of our panels and it took a while to get someone out here. The equipment is great though.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Dutch, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to hear you had an issue with 1 panel but I am glad to hear we got it fixed for you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Barbara Ponce De Leon, FL

On the phone when you need them they are very nice. I have not had much trouble but I know they are there if I do. It is a good company.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Barbara, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with you experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Milton Saint Louis, MO

My electric bills is actually higher than it was before. There is a lack of communication. When I’ve called to get assistance they don’t contact me back.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Milton, I am sorry to hear you have had a rough experience. If there is anything I can do to help turn things around for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly! We really care about our customers experience and will work hard to make everything right for you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Chris Niles Laurel Hill, FL

Excellent service and customer service. Since calling Sunpro they were always helpful and knowledgeable.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Chris, I am very pleased to hear you have enjoyed your Sunpro interactions. I know that you have a decision in who you want your solar provider to be and I am very thank you chose us! Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do to help with your experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mar. 8th, 2021

Julius Wilson Dallas, TX

Their costumer service was top notch for me and they were very professional and a couple of them ate dinner with me.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Julius, Thanks for having the team over for dinner! That's awesome and I am glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mar. 8th, 2021

james wallace Hot Springs National Park, AR

The electric bill has decreased with the short winter daylight sun exposer. It is really to soon to fully evaluate the system.

Reply from SunPro

Hello James, As the days get longer and longer, you will really see your production pick up. We are almost to those "solar harvest" months! Thanks for the review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 22nd, 2021

Francis Stegemeier El Paso, TX

SunPro was very professional, courteous and they were on time for every appointment and work they needed to complete.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Francis, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am glad to hear that you are pleased with your project so far. Myself and the rest of the Sunpro team are here and prepared to assist you if any questions ever come up. Please don't hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jon Cabot, AR

Because they done a fine, my first Electic bill was a CREDIT OF $283.00, can’t ask for better, we are very happy!

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jon, You can't beat that! Talk about a huge credit. Thank you so much for the review and for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Charles Williams Sandia, TX

Everybody I met treated my wife and I with respect and they were very efficient and experienced at their jobs.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Charles, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you are please with your experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Eric Metzler Datil, NM

Solid, professional installation. Only minor issues with the product. Installation and setup took a while partly due to remote location.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Eric, Thank you for the review! I am glad to hear you are happy with the installation. If there is anything I can do at this point to help turn your experience into 5 stars, please just send me an email with the details and I will be happy to work on that for you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Shane Pennington Edmond, OK

Great company, Great people. Kept me inform through the entire Process. Very knowledgable about their product

Reply from SunPro

Hi Shane, Thanks for the great review! I am so glad you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. The Sunpro team works hard to deliver a great customer experience and it is awesome to get this kind of feedback. Myself and the rest of the Sunpro team are here and happy to help if you ever need us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Rex Fogle Mount Dora, FL

No pressure sales, 5 CS, someone always responds when a a question comes or concern is posted on their FB page

Reply from SunPro

Hello Rex, I am glad to hear you have enjoyed going solar with us! We are here and happy to help if and when questions come up about your solar project. Thanks for the 5 star review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Donna Hendershot Mabelvale, AR

Their service techs are 4. It took several months to get them out to our house. The service tech are great.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Donna, I am glad to hear you had a positive experience with our technicians. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

CurtisA Ayrey Rockledge, FL

They followed through with everything they told us from day one. Always here when they said they would be

Reply from SunPro

Hi Curtis, Thank you for the perfect review! I am glad to hear we delivered on our commitments and you enjoyed your experience. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 3rd, 2021

Truitt Dwight San Antonio, TX

Great service, have saved me a ton of money, if you want solar panels then SunPro is where you need to go!

Reply from SunPro

Hello Truitt, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael O Harmon Nolanville, TX

Service, honestly, dependability, reliability, and the impression they cared about us and hour needs financially.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Michael, It sounds like we carried through and got you the perfect experience you were looking for. If we can ever be of further assistance just give us a ring! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Luis Bautista Jr. El Paso, TX

Very satisfied and happy with my solar panels hopefully soon in the future I can get the battery for my solar panels

Reply from SunPro

Hello Luis, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Harlingen, TX

They know what they ae doing. It all went very smooth. They call me to make sure I am getting everything I need. I would recommend them.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Robert, Thanks for the great feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jim Maurice, LA

Unfortunately or project had to be done in pieces so it wasn’t the easiest but the equipment is doing exactly what they promised it would.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jim, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bobbie Panama City, FL

Customer service is top notch. It’s an awesome company. I’ve been satisfied with everything. Everything was done top notch. There are no wires.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Bobbie, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael Las Cruces, NM

Great company to work with. They are fast and if they have a problem, they jump right on it. We’ve had very few problems. We’re so glad we did it.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Michael, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

A. McAllen, TX

They installed it and I use a monthly payment. You continue to pay more or less what you were paying yearly. They told me everything in the beginning.

Reply from SunPro

Hello A. Thanks for the great review. Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Aimee Molino, FL

I've had a lot of issues while working with SunPro. I have some issues but they did great work but I still have a bunch of issues with what happening right now. The installation went smoothly, but they didn't get back to me about the problems with my battery and I have panels go out here and there. I wish they had a battery backup option.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Aimee, I am sorry to hear that there have been some bumps in the road. From what I can tell it looks like we are actively working with you to ensure everything has been resolved. If there is anything I can do to further help with your experience, I am here and am happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Tony Chickasha, OK

I really like the attitude of the people who work at this company. They are very friendly and I haven't had any trouble with them.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Tony, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Roberto Brownsville, TX

We went with SunPro because they seemed to be the best company. They always keep in contact with you during the process on a weekly basis and keep you updated.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Roberto, Thanks for the great review. Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David Danbury, TX

They’re great and it does what it is supposed to do. I have already recommended them to the guy next door who got them too.

Reply from SunPro

Hello David , Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Also, thanks for referring us to your neighbor. Hopefully the whole neighborhood uses the sun to power their home soon :-) Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Paul Levelland, TX

Equipment is good and the salesman did a real good job explaining everything to me. Installation was going good until a gentleman fell through the ceiling. It took forty days to get it all that repaired.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Paul, We are very sorry that there was an issue during the installation. If there is anything we can do at this point to help turn your experience into 5 stars, please do not hesitate to let us know what we can do to help. We are committed to your experience and are very glad you chose us as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jeff Little Elm, TX

The best price and the best warranty. They put it up very fast. They aren’t as timely to respond as we would like them to be but they are very businesslike.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jeff, Thanks for the great review. Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Richard Saint Petersburg, FL

Sunpro is excellent. The salesperson was very personable. Installation went very smoothly but the roofing guys were terrible.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Richard, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael Altha, FL

My roof has been leaking for over a month and I have complained about it the whole time. Everything else is fine. It is saving me money in power but I would like them to fix the leaks.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Michael, I am very sorry to hear about your roof. I would love to help get this evaluated for you right away. Will you please send an email to me at my contact info listed below so I can work with our team to get this addressed? Please let me know if there is anything else we can do to help turn your experience into 5 stars. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Lake Wales, FL

Everything is working great so far except unfortunately the thermostat is stuck. I am pleased with the amount of attention they give me even after it was installed.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Robert, Thanks for the review! Were you able to get the issue with the thermostat resolved? If not, please let me know and we will do our best to help you out right away. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John

I would recommend it at any moment to anyone. It is saving me money. They maintain contact with me and there is follow up.

Reply from SunPro

Hello John, We are so glad you have enjoyed your experience with us! It is great that you are saving money while powering your home with clean energy. If you ever need any assistance, please just let us know how we can help. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 18th, 2020

Steve

Overall it’s been a positive experience. Anytime I need them, they are able to act in a timely manner. The system is functioning good.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Steve, Thank you for the wonderful review. We are very glad to hear that the system is working well for you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 18th, 2020

Darryl Milczarek Mesa, AZ

This is my first engagement with SunPro, and Michelle is leading me through it with professionalism and clarity. She is quick to respond to my questions and follows up with customized proposals which spells it all out.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Darryl, Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review! I am very glad to hear you appreciated your interaction with Michelle. I will pass your feedback on to ensure she receives the recognition she deserves! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mar. 18th, 2021

Ashanti Xcooper ,

I wanted more from SunPro. I need batteries for future projects and power usage it didn't get on my installation. My manager is Emily she is awesome. The installation was long but worth it. Emily was quick to respond to my calls, questions and concerns. I was I could a 4¾ rating.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Ashanti, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your recent experience. I am very glad to hear you had a wonderful time working with Emily. I will pass your feedback on to ensure she gets the credit she deserves! If you ever need any assistance please do not hesitate to reach out to Emily, myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 8th, 2021

Jeremy Thompson Lithonia, GA

They have the best products, price, warranty, customer service... Total no brainier after taking to several big companies and a few of the smaller ones. Totally happy with them!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Jeremy, Thanks for the great review! The whole Sunpro team works very hard to offer the top products and pair it with the best customer experience in the industry. I am very glad to hear you have had such a wonderful experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 8th, 2021

Mary or Joseph Lyons Aiken, SC

We wanted solar panels but we have not been given a print out of what it would cost. We ask for printed material but two times we have nothing.

David Kapoi Crestview, FL

Reach out Mr. Jordan A as my referrals were not being tracked. Jordan made the right connections and I recieved a notification that all my referrals would be paid out. After 4 months I finally got paid. Thank you Jordan, D.Kapoi

Reply from SunPro

Hello David, Thank you for leaving Jordan a review about him helping you to receive your payments in a timely fashion. I am sorry you had to put in the extra legwork, but I am glad to hear that Jordan was able to help get payment delivered to you quickly. Please do not hesitate to reach out to Jordan, myself or any of the Sunpro team if there is ever anything else we can do to further assist you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 5th, 2021

Christina Minneapolis, MN

SunPro did a great job of answering all of our questions and giving us room to decide. We are looking forward to powering our home from solar power! Thank you for giving us all of the information needed and coming up with a solar plan suited for our situation.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Christina, Thank you for reaching out to us to help with your solar needs. We are so glad that you chose us to be your solar provider. We look forward to helping with your solar experience for many years to come! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 5th, 2021

Canuto Diaz Sugar Land, TX

Jordan was great at answering all my questions and concerns regarding the warranties, usage, and technicalities of owning solar panels to provide electricity for my home. The more we talked, the more comfortable I became in moving forward with my decision to go Solar!!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Canuto, Thank you for leaving feedback about your experience with Jordan. He really knows his stuff and we are glad you were able to connect with him. Please don't hesitate to reach out to any of the Sunpro team if there is anything else we can do to further assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 23rd, 2020

ajit kunte Dallas, TX

I been working with Marco and team and he was super helpful from the proposal to installation process. they scheduled installation in very short time after getting all approvals. Marco was very knowledgeable and easy to work with when it comes down to answering any questions, turn around time.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Ajit, Thank you for leaving Marco some wonderful feedback! He is a solar veteran and works very hard to provide our customers with a wonderful experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to Marco, myself or any Sunpro team mate if you have any additional questions or concerns. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jessica Capman Atlanta, GA

We are currently in the process of getting solar panels installed. Jordan A is who I have dealt with thus far in the process and he has been amazing. He's very prompt, responsive (which I highly value when working with contractors) and knowledgeable about what he does.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Jessica, Thank you for leaving a 5 star review for Jordan! I will pass your feedback on to ensure he gets the credit he deserves. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bob Dunn San Antonio, TX

Edward N was extremely helpful, polite, and knowledgeable. He was very congenial and was more than willing to help anybody could. I appreciated his patience also! Thank you Eddie. Because of you I am more than willing to recommend SunPro to others.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Bob, We are so glad you got in touch with Eddie and enjoyed your experience! We sure hope you will tell your friends and family about us so you can take advantage of our industry best referral program. Thanks for the great review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

James Rivera ,

The sales experience was very easy and pleasant. Kaela was very patient and informative. She answered every question I asked, she didn't try to sell me by talking down about the competitors, instead, she focused on the value I would be receiving. I really enjoyed the sales experience.

Reply from SunPro

Hello James, Thank you for leaving Kaela a review. She is very good at giving an education first approach and she lets the Sunpro quality and experience sell itself. I will make sure she is aware of your 5-star feedback! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 1st, 2020

Mariano Trevisan Peachtree City, GA

Kassidy was very professional, on time, engaging and knowledgeable of the value that SunPro had to offer me, addressing my specific questions and tailoring a solution that works for me and my family. I enjoyed going through the presentation with her and learning the details of how it works. Great experience!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Mariano, We are so glad you had a wonderful experience with Kassidy. She works hard to deliver a very pleasant and educational consultation with each and every client she comes in contact with. She really knows her stuff! Thanks for leaving the very positive review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nov. 25th, 2020

Jaime Bulnes Austin, TX

Met with Kassidy virtually to discuss solar options and our meeting was incredibly valuable and informational. Although we won't be able to commit to going solar this year, we will definitely follow up with SunPro in the future.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Jaime, Thank you for taking some time to tell us about your experience with Kassidy. We are glad to hear you had a 5 star interaction and that you plan on reaching back out to us when you are ready. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nov. 18th, 2020

Mike Bailey ,

Just finished a consultation with Jacob G, was impressed with his honesty in telling me that a system for my home just wasn’t going to be feasible. Appreciate the fact that he didn’t try to sell me something that would not work!! Very personable young man.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Mike, Thanks for leaving the incredible 5 star review about your experience with Jacob! We are glad to hear you appreciated our up front approach. We sure hope you keep us in mind the future if your needs were to change. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nov. 12th, 2020

Sandra Hernandez Dover, FL

Good communication, excellent experience

Reply from SunPro

Hi Sandra, Thank you for the incredible review. I am very glad you are pleased with your experience. If you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. We are here and ready to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 25th, 2021

Denise Sheldon-Schrader Lincoln, NE

Slow with communicating. Still waiting for hot water heater blanket. And pressure testing.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Denise, Thanks for the review. I am sorry to hear about the delay in communication as well as the installation of some of our energy efficiency items. I have passed this on to a leader with our operations department to help us get this resolved as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is anything else I can do to further assist with your experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 25th, 2021