SunPro

8.9

D akinson Union City, CA

Had a great consultation with Alex about my solar option. Good reputable company and explained how solar works and how it can benefit a homeowner. No hard pressure but was able to show me everything on the computer due to Covid. We almost got the process started but financially I was not ready to make a decision. Would highly recommend this company for installation due to great warranties and equipment used.

Reply from SunPro

Hi D, Thank you for providing feedback about your experience with Alex. I am very glad to hear you were pleased with your interaction! When your finances are ready, I hope you will reach out to Alex again to get the process started. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]s.com

Jan. 5th, 2021

jcd dcj Richmond, VA

It was a pleasure talking with Kaela L as she was very knowledgeable about the SunPro products. She was exactly on time in calling me at the predetermined time and was very patient when our call was interrupted on my end by another call. She promptly forwarded the proposals as promised and they are being reviewed at this time. Kaela is a true asset to SunPro.

Reply from SunPro

Hello There, I am glad to hear you had a wonderful experience with Kaela! Thanks for providing her with this great 5 star review. I will pass your feedback on to her manager to ensure she gets the credit she deserves. I hope Kaela and the rest of our team get to work with you a lot more in the future. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 5th, 2021

Christopher E Acosta Iglesias Holiday, FL

I gotta say! Miss Kassidy was exceptional!!!!!! Very Smart, funny , professional and best of all SUPER understanding. Covered everything and explained everything down to the letter! Answered all my questions and my wife's as well. And I would definitely recommend this awesome company. Your a Great Asset to this company!!!!! Hope you can read it! I truly mean it !!!!

Reply from SunPro

Hello Christopher, We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with Kassidy! What a great review. I will make sure she gets the shout out she deserves for providing you with such great services. We sure hope you will tell your friends and family about us so you can take advantage of our great referral program! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 23rd, 2020

Bob Hutchins Calera, OK

Hey Marc, I found the information provided extremely useful and, even more importantly, found your salesperson, Jordan A, to be courteous, pleasant, and insightful. We talked about several options; he really represents your company well. Unfortunately, I don't think I will be in this property long enough to make solar a very beneficial investment. If that changes in the future, I'll certainly contact you. Thank you for your time and the information you provided.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Bob, It is wonderful to hear about your experience. We are so glad you enjoyed your consultation. Even though you didn't decide to purchase a system right now, we hope you will keep us in mind in the future and tell your friends and family about us so you can take advantage of our amazing referral program. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 23rd, 2020

John Gary Bush ,

The first rep to visit did not follow up with us. We had lots of questions. The second rep Jordan A who visited, answered all our questions and was well prepared. As a result we made a down payment and Jordan set the wheels in motion. The installation went well. Crew picked up debris and was fast, friendly, and thorough. I recommend Jordan A as an experienced and professional representative.

Reply from SunPro

Hello John, Thank you for the 5 star review. We are glad to hear the crew left your home in better shape than they found it. It also sounds like Jordan took great care of you! Thanks again! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 15th, 2020

Kathy Spake Houston, TX

Without a doubt Sun Pro will be my Company of choice when I put solar panels on my next home! Why ? Simply because of Kaela who answered the telephone and helped me with a problem I have been having with the solar panel company I unfortunately used in California, Tesla! Her assistance was so useful and refreshing after I’ve spent many fruitless hours trying to reach Tesla! You are lucky to have such a warm, cheerful, knowledgeable person on your staff...and I appreciate her help in my behalf! Sincerely, Kathy Spake

Reply from SunPro

Hi Kathy, Thank you for the 5 star review. This kind of feedback makes our day! We sure hope you will keep us in mind in the future for all of your solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 15th, 2020

Syeda Arlington, TX

The sales person was super professional and not pushie at all. They understood how other things may come priority while shopping for Solar and it takes time to decide and do market research. Their proposal structure is also very neat and clean. Kaela was super nice and very flexible while scheduling our calls and they did try to offer their best deal.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Syeda, We truly appreciate your review and are glad you hear you enjoyed your experience with Kaela! We work to take an educational first approach and we hope you will keep us in mind in the future when considering solar. Thanks for the 5 star feedback! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nov. 19th, 2020

Segungele Int'l Richmond, TX

I was referred to Sunpro in February of 2020 by my friend but wasn’t ready to commit since I didn’t know the benefit of going solar. My friend reminded me again when about closing on our new home so I decided to reach out to paul and from the 1st day we spoke to date he has guided me and made the process worthwhile. Excellent customer service and follow up was great .

Reply from SunPro

Hello Segungele, Thanks for leaving Paul the 5 star review. We are glad to hear he has taken great care of you while you get solar installed on your new home. We are confident you will be very glad you made this decision for years to come. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Paul, myself or any of the Sunpro team if you ever need any assistance and we will be here and happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nov. 18th, 2020

Elissa Boyle Myrtle Beach, SC

***UPDATED 11/16/2020*** I have revised my previous review as we were contacted (after filing a report with the BBB). The company has gone above and beyond to make sure our project is not only on track to being completed, but that we are satisfied with the resolution of the situation. I was contacted by 3 individuals (including the executive assistant to the CEO) and the project is to be completed this coming Tuesday. While the breakdown of communication was unfortunate, we cannot condemn the entire company for a few bad eggs and I have been nothing but satisfied since reaching out. I am leaving my initial review because I believe it is important for everyone to understand what COULD happen and how to handle it if it does. We are very satisfied with the communication skills of each individual we have spoken to and are very grateful for their help. Solar panels are a huge investment and SunPro Solar has done a wonderful job of restoring our faith in our decision. *** At the end of July, we entered into a contract with SunPro Solar to install a solar panel unit on our home. On Aug 27, we signed documents revising our plan 16 panels with two Tesla powerwall units instead of 29 panels (HOA wouldn't allow panels on front of home). We signed the design approval on September 9. We were informed that "we" the homeowner needed to contact the Electric company to schedule a temporary shut off. When I called our Electric company they stated the Solar company usually does this, but allowed us to schedule a time. The install was schedule for Oct.19 and was a complete disaster from the beginning. The electric company didn't show up to disconnect power on time and when they did, it was the wrong guy. (No fault of the Solar company, sort of). I feel like had they scheduled it, then the right guy would have been there for the job. Turns out the electric blueprints were not allowed by our Electric company (although, it appears it was signed off on) again, no big deal. So, the panels were put into place, but they aren't "connected". We were told new plans for the electric would need to be drawn and approved. The city inspector showed up and stated that he was sent the first plans and not the revised plans. We reached out to the company numerous times to get information on the progress being made and no one has reached out to us in a meaningful way. We were contacted by our project coordinate to let us know that a "post install" coordinator would be contacting us, but we aren't post project. We've emailed the post install coordinator, called her numerous times, and had customer service try to transfer us/ notate that we needed to be contacted. All to no avail as of the time of this review.

MalVerne Inniss Summerville, SC

Kassidy G has been very helpful in helping me understand my options for a Tesla Powerwall. She took plenty of time giving background information about Sunpro. She was amazing in giving me the calculation information I needed to justify how many batteries I would need for my system. Although I am not ready to purchase a power wall system now, I will reach out to Sun pro when I am ready. I am mainly waiting to save more money so I can place more money down upfront. Thanks Kassidy!

Reply from SunPro

Hi MalVerne! We are glad to hear that Kassidy took wonderful care of you. We really believe you will enjoy your Powerwall and we look forward to helping you out with it when you are ready to move forward. Thanks for the 5 star review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nov. 12th, 2020

dean blankenbeker Milton, FL

easy to work with, so far the panels are working as advertised but it's only been 3 weeks

Reply from SunPro

Hello Dean, Thank you for the 4 star review. I am glad to hear it is working as advertised. We are currently approaching the "solar harvest" season and you should see a huge impact to your electric bill. Thank you for choosing Sunpro. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 25th, 2021

Keith Varden Lake City, FL

Electrical work had to be re accomplished at the service connect before it could be inspected

Reply from SunPro

Hello Keith, Thank you for the review. I am sorry 100% of the work was not done on the same day but I am glad to see it was completed so you could get your inspection wrapped up. Please let me know if there is anything I can ever do to help with your solar journey! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jun. 7th, 2021

Oscar Sola West Palm Beach, FL

Delivered on all promises, timely and someone was always there.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Oscar, Thank you for the 5 star feedback. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sandie Walker Choctaw, OK

Friendly people who explained every step and made us feel very comfortable

Reply from SunPro

Hi Sandie, Thanks for the review. I am glad you have enjoyed your experience and felt comfortable! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Charlie Novosad Columbus, TX

The professional of the installation crew and explaining how everything works

Reply from SunPro

Hi Charlie, Thanks for the 5 star review! I am glad to read you are pleased with your experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Margaret S Latimer Choctaw, OK

Very professional. Addresses your needs honestly and quickly.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Margaret, I am so glad you have had a 5 star experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro Team if we can ever be of assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Eric Williamson Norcross, GA

Great customer service and overall a trusted solar advisor.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Eric, Thank you for the great 5 star review. I am very glad you chose Sunpro as your solar provider! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Vickie Burrage Wimauma, FL

Great, sales person was excellent. Still text every now and then.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Vickie, Thanks for the feedback. I am glad you were very pleased with your sales person. I will make sure they get a shout out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael Cate Mena, AR

SunPro has done everything they said they would. Couldn’t be more pleased.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Michael, When you are pleased, we are happy! Thanks for providing us with this feedback. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

James D. Laing Temple, TX

Delivered as promised. Very knowledgeable and products are good.

Reply from SunPro

Hi James, Thanks for the perfect review. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Susan Burnicle Rosenberg, TX

Sunpro has been a pleasure to work with every step of the way.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Susan, Thank you for the kind review. I am glad to read you are really enjoying your experience with us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael Silva Abilene, TX

Great company to do business with, just needs a quicker responding time to questions

Reply from SunPro

Hi Michael, Thank you for the review. I am sorry we were a little slow with our turn around time but I am glad you have enjoyed your experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alan Lagrange, GA

I was impressed with how things started, scheduling the assessment and initial conversation but there was no follow up.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Alan, I am sorry to hear about the lack of follow up and would love to help address this for you. Will you please email me with details? Thank you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Orlando David Sanchez El Paso, TX

Kind of smooth process through and continue feedbacks which helped with any question and/or concern

Reply from SunPro

Hello Orlando, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I know you had a choice in solar provider and I am very glad you chose Sunpro! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Paul Campbell Colonial Heights, VA

Communication process is poor. Customer required to initiate communications with repeated attempts due to lack of response.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Paul, I am sorry to hear we did not do well with communicating. I will review your project and look for any learning opportunities I can implement. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is anything else I can do to help turn your Sunpro experience around! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

anonymous Parrish, FL

Excellent work. Communication still needs some improvements.

Reply from SunPro

Hi There, Thanks for the 5 star review. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jon Spencer Richmond, TX

Still not active and no one can help with this. Really tried of this. Should be working by now

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jon, I'd love to help you here. Will you please send me an email with the details and I will work to help turn your experience around right away! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Zaleudiki Jones Cairo, GA

Nice people to talk to. Love the products that they use. Love the app

Reply from SunPro

Hello Zaleudiki, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to see you are please with your Sunpro experience. The entire team is here and happy to help if you ever need us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bill Koselka Hartwell, GA

Very professional, kept us informed of progress and any delays

Reply from SunPro

Hi Bill, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a very positive 5 star review. I know that you have a choice in solar providers and I am very thankful that you decided to move forward with Sunpro! Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is ever anything I can do personally to help with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sarah Campbell Florence, SC

We just started with SunPro--so far so good. I like what I see and learning how it works

Reply from SunPro

Hi Sarah, I am glad to learn we are off to a great start! Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to further assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Monroe

Their product is amazing, their teams are high quality professionals

Reply from SunPro

Hello Robert, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to see you are please with your Sunpro experience. The entire team is here and happy to help if you ever need us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Rebecca Mattics Pine Bluff, AR

Everything is working as promised by the salesman with no unexpected delays

Reply from SunPro

Hello Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to see you are please with your Sunpro experience. The entire team is here and happy to help if you ever need us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Terry McCall Panama City, FL

Everything went good and smooth everything's working great no troubles

Reply from SunPro

Hi Terry, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a very positive 5 star review. I know that you have a choice in solar providers and I am very thankful that you decided to move forward with Sunpro! Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is ever anything I can do personally to help with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Danyahel Norris Houston, TX

Great customer service and Gage was an amazing agent. I have referred him to all who inquired about me going solar.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Danyahel, Thank you so much for the feedback! Gage takes a ton of pride in the experience he provides his customers. I will make sure he is aware of your review, as well as his manager to ensure he gets the credit he deserves. We are so appreciative of you referring us to your friends and family. Thanks again and happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jun. 22nd, 2021

JerryA Edmond, OK

Sad to say, but I had to go with a different company AFTER my system was installed. Very unprofessional installation, not to mention I was lied to about the system that I was sold. When I asked what was going to be done about these issues, I was told to “Figure it out”. Since then I have gone with a local company and have had much better results.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jerry, I am very sorry to hear that things did not go as planned. If there is anything I can do to help turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. I am here and happy to help. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jun. 7th, 2021

Tim Lees Summit, MO

Highest price on solar. If that included battery back up the price would be good

Reply from SunPro

Hi Tim, Thanks for the review. We are confident we deliver the best customer experience in the industry and pair that with the highest quality components. If you would like to review your proposal with me, I am glad to take a look at it with you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Todd Rosenberger Bonaire, GA

Answered all my questions and now I have a complete understanding how the system works

Reply from SunPro

Hi Todd, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a very positive 5 star review. I know that you have a choice in solar providers and I am very thankful that you decided to move forward with Sunpro! Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is ever anything I can do personally to help with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Judi Lundmark Panama City, FL

They did everything they said they would in a timely matter, answered all our questions.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Judi, I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your Sunpro experience. If there is ever anything I can do to further assist you with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robbie Hall

They were helpful in all areas, polite Courteous respected others and knowledge other job

Reply from SunPro

Hello Robbie, I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your Sunpro experience. If there is ever anything I can do to further assist you with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Doug Goldammer

From the 1st appt until the install, it was painless. Our salesman and install crew were awesome.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Doug, I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your Sunpro experience. If there is ever anything I can do to further assist you with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David Parish Searcy, AR

They follow through with what they say. Had a problem and they resolved my issue very promptly.

Reply from SunPro

Hi David, Thanks for the 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you have received very quick resolution with all areas of concern! Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is ever anything I can do to further assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 16th, 2021

Levi Carroll Crestview, FL

Still waiting on the $1,000.00 deposit to Gulf Power for transition period and waiting on reimbursement for paying when panels were not on.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Levi, Is this still the case? I would love to assist you with this. Please email me the details and I will look into it for you and help get this resolved right away. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 16th, 2021

Fred Munden Port Saint Lucie, FL

Very responsive, need better understanding of what my current electric be should be reduced to.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Fred, Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you are please with your experience. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly or any of the Sunpro team! Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 13th, 2021

David L. Fackrell Ardmore, OK

Their employees are dedicated to treat customers with respect. Their work ethic is impeccable.

Reply from SunPro

Hello David, Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you are please with your experience. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly or any of the Sunpro team! Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 13th, 2021

James Doyle Scottsdale, AZ

Shiloh was great at helping me work through all the details of solar and what would be best for my situation. She has been so helpful!

Reply from SunPro

Hello James, Thanks for leaving Shiloh the amazing feedback. I will make sure she gets recognition for her efforts. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

James Gray III Dallas, TX

I just dealt with Shiloh Q. on a Sunpro Solar green solution for my energy usage. Great experience. She was charming and knowledgeable.

Reply from SunPro

Hi James, Thanks for leaving Shiloh a 5 star review. She takes a ton of pride in the experience she provides her customer. I will make sure she gets recognition for her efforts here. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Anonymous Chidester, AR

Right now we are beginning to see the results and enjoying them so I think we made a wise decision. It is very professional work.

Reply from SunPro

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dan Edinburg, TX

I liked the presentation by the person who sold it to me. However, communication was limited after the system was installed.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Dan, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your sales experience. Sorry to hear about the communication following! We are constantly working to improve and appreciate this kind of feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Susan Scott, AR

They do exactly what they say they are going to do. They are very on top of the process. Their warranty is good.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Susan, I am glad to hear that we have been with it and on top of things! We pride ourselves on the product we offer and the industry best warranty is a huge part of that. Thank you for the great review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

William Saint Peters, MO

Overall great customer service. The people are very friendly. I don’t have any difficulties with the system.

Reply from SunPro

Hi William, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]