Best Company Guarantee SunPro Logo

SunPro

8.9

Warren Hendricks

Absolutely no communication. I received no plans on items that were presented to the HOA or the County. Was misled by Sunpro CEO.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Warren, I am very sorry to hear that we dropped the ball. I would love to learn more and help to turn your experience around. Will you please reach out to me directly using my contact information below? I look forward to helping you out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Juan Garza

Had some issues with my roof installation and I am still owed a cover for one light in my closet that was not replaced.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Juan, I am sorry to hear there were a few issues that came up during your install. I want to ensure we get this resolved right away for you. Will you please send me an email with the property address where you had solar installed so I can locate your account and ensure the team is working to get this fixed. If there is anything else I can do to help with this situation, just let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Sep. 15th, 2021

Eli Adkisson

the salesperson was very professional and answered all my questions.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Eli, Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. I am very glad you chose Sunpro as your solar provider! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

milton allen Katy, TX

They do the best they can to get you what you want just might take some time

Reply from SunPro

Hello Milton, Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. I am very glad you are pleased with your experience and I am very thankful you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. If you ever need assistance with your solar system, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team and we will be happy to help you in anyway we can. We are here for you! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Douglas Sturla Pensacola, FL

They are great, They were there on time and completed in record time.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Douglas, Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. I am very glad you are pleased with your experience and I am very thankful you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. If you ever need assistance with your solar system, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team and we will be happy to help you in anyway we can. We are here for you! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Mark Ferris Abilene, TX

Can't get my salesperson or account coordinator to return my calls or answer questions

Reply from SunPro

Hi Mark, I am very sorry to hear you are having trouble connecting with your sales person and account coordinator. I would love to help you out. Will you please send me an email with your contact information and I will make sure we reach out to you right away. I want to ensure all of your questions are answered and that you have a direct line of communication in the future. Thank you! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Sep. 17th, 2021

Gary Sweeney Copperas Cove, TX

Always kept us updated with each step of the installation process

Reply from SunPro

Hello Gary, Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. I am very glad you are pleased with your experience and I am very thankful you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. If you ever need assistance with your solar system, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team and we will be happy to help you in anyway we can. We are here for you! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Ms

Polite and respectful workers. Helpful notification from home office.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Ms, Thank you for the review! I am glad to read you are pleased with your experience overall and were kept up to speed on your project. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can ever be of assistance! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Sep. 10th, 2021

Lawonna Alexander, AR

Great customer service. Installation went great. Nothing went wrong so far.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Lawonna, Thank you for the 5 star review! I am pleased to read that you are happy with your experience. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Shonetta Kansas City, KS

The installer guys are very professional. Our panels have been complimented.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Shonetta, Thank you for the amazing review. I am glad you are pleased. Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar system experience. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Donald

Very professional and know there products and jobs very well

Reply from SunPro

Hi Donald, I am glad to read that you are pleased with your experience. Thank you for the 5 star review! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Kermit

Great work with installation but a lil slow getting the system turned on.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Kermit, Thank you for the review! We are here if you ever need assistance with your solar system. Please do not hesitate to reach out. Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Gerald Fence Lake, NM

The equipment is good but I would like more information and I am still waiting for some help.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Gerald, I am very glad to hear you are pleased with the equipment. I am happy to help get you the additional info you need. Please send me an email at my address below and let me know how I can help! I want to make sure you get all of the information you need. Thanks Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Amanda Hendrix

It’s been 7 months and they still have not completed the job and now a payment is due, with no answer on when completion will be done. Would not recommend, as our neighbors have went with other companies and their job was complete within a few days!!! It’s been months!!!

Reply from SunPro

Hello Amanda, I am sorry to hear about this delay. I have alerted our operational team and have them doing what they can to further assist you and help ensure you are pleased with your Sunpro experience. If there is anything else I can do to further assist you, please do not hesitate to let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Carl Wardlaw Jr Vidalia, GA

They keep me informed of what they are doing considering the work have not begun.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Carl, Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 review. I am happy to see you are pleased with your experience so far. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is ever anything I can do to improve your experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Aug. 13th, 2021

Duffin Savannah, GA

Our salesperson was amazing. I’d give her five stars if I could. She promised what she expected from the company, however, the company didn’t follow through. We talked about the “single day install” but ours was closer to one week rather than one day. I will also add that we do not have a large house. We agreed on the amount of panels and the arrangement of the panels only for the crew to come out and tell us that arrangement would not work. We’re on our second project manager because the first was not responsive, never answered phone calls or emails. We are now on month three and have no clue when we will be operational. The reviews on here are all somewhat good - but it’s been a nightmare here in Georgia.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Duffin, I am very sorry to hear that things did not go as promised. I would love to learn more about your experience and see what can be done to help turn things around. Will you please send me an email address below and provide me with your property address where the solar was installed so I can reach out to you and learn more? I appreciate your feedback and am confident we can turn your experience around! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Aug. 13th, 2021

martin alvear-jasso Brownsville, TX

People are interested in an easy sell. I wanted more information on the $100000 package being sold to me. I had four different people reach out to me saying they would help me with my specific questions and all of them ignored me.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Martin, I am very sorry to hear you had trouble getting the information you were looking for! I would love to help get those details for you immediately. Please send me an email using my email address below with any and every question and I will ensure we get answers for you ASAP. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jun. 22nd, 2021

Susan Slawson Bainbridge, GA

Representative was knowledgeable as well as personable. Superlative communication skills in explaining all details in terms relevant to my situation

Reply from SunPro

Hello Susan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience. If there is anything I can do to further assist with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jun. 17th, 2021

Kathy Lantz Lindsay, OK

Easy to work with. All workers are very prof and informative. Product seems to be working like a charm. Even my electric company is intrigued.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Kathy, Thank you for the great review. I am glad to hear that you are pleased with your interactions with the Sunpro team. Thank you for allowing us to help you power your home with the sun. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jun. 7th, 2021

Eva Princivalli Saint Charles, MO

Everyone I dealt with was so nice and easy to work with and understand. They were all very personable and professional.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Eva, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am very glad that you are pleased with your Sunpro experience. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. I am here and happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jun. 7th, 2021

James Gatesville, TX

From the representative, thru the installation to customer support, Sunpro has been great with all questions and concerns.

Reply from SunPro

Hi James, Thank you for the incredible review. I am very glad you are pleased with your experience. If you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. We are here and ready to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 25th, 2021

Debra Connors Pensacola, FL

This has been a pretty seamless process from beginning to end, with only a couple of glitches along the way. Staff is professional and friendly.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Debra, Thank you for the incredible review. I am very glad you are pleased with your experience. If you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. We are here and ready to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 25th, 2021

Sheryl Kennedy Ballwin, MO

They have done EVERYTHING step by step and it takes pressure off me. Not sure of the value yet as we have not had a full month yet.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Sheryl, Thanks for the review! I am glad that we have made this an easy process for you. I can't wait to learn about the value side of things. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan Zumo Rogers, AR

The equipment is working well. I’m producing more energy than I’m using. The people who worked with me were very helpful.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Jan, I am so glad you have had a 5 star experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro Team if we can ever be of assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jimmy Butler Wentzville, MO

IT CAME ON TIME . AND PUT ON OK.AND CLEAD UP . ONE GUY BROKE SOTHING AND HAVE NOT GOT PAID FOR YET IT COST $5.00 I JUST BOUGHT IT .

Reply from SunPro

Hi Jimmy, I am sorry to hear something broke. I want to make sure we get this taken care of for you right away. Will you please email me the details? Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Steven Marietta, OK

Friendly, informative, and honest. The guy didn't try to sell me something I didn't need and provided with information why.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Steven, I am very glad you enjoyed your consultation and received a good amount of education as to why we pitched what we did. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Roberto M Baez Orlando, FL

Because the deadlines were not met, and then having to be attentive to the fulfillment of the agreements. But in general, it is a company that is easy to negotiate.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Roberto, I am sorry to hear that deadlines were not met but I am glad to read we were easy to negotiate! If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience please reach out to me directly. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David Brown Wimberley, TX

Great service & communication from Sales to Install, not high pressure. Competitive pricing & latest technology equipment.

Reply from SunPro

Hello David, Thanks for the incredible review. I am very glad to see you had a 5 star experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael Alvin, TX

They never answer your call and if they do they can never give you the information you ask about

Reply from SunPro

Hi Michael, I am very sorry to hear you have been having trouble getting the information you need. I would love to help you out and want to make sure you get it today. Will you please send me an email and let me know what all you need? I will make sure we get back to you today. I will also give you my direct phone number to ensure you never have trouble getting through to us again. I look forward to helping you out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Oct. 20th, 2021

david speicher Gainesville, FL

They have made the process easy. I have numerous people to contact with any questions and they solve problems quickly. Not the cheapest or the most expensive but the product is awesome.

Reply from SunPro

Hi David, Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. I am very glad to read that you are pleased and impressed with your experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if there is ever anything else I can do to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jul. 23rd, 2021

Paul L. Portley Killeen, TX

Every time I call or contact Sunpro for I formation they are happy to help me. Very friendly and helpful. Mayra C. is a delight to work with. I can contact her night or day.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Paul, Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you are please with your experience. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly or any of the Sunpro team! Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 13th, 2021

Aaron Tyrone, NM

The timeline was off and a lot of that was out of the control of the company but they have been very responsive and get back to me quickly. Even if the timelines didn’t match up, they have delivered everything they promised.

Reply from SunPro

Hi , Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with you experience but apologize we were off on our timelines. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Massimo West Palm Beach, FL

The cost is the best we found and they make the process as easy as possible. Sometimes they have to go through hoops with the city but they figure it out.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Massimo, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Kenneth Panama City Beach, FL

The panels are working fine. I’ve had no issues. They were very professional and cleaned up after themselves. Every time I need them, they are available.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Kenneth, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Scott Panama City, FL

A friend of mine had a pleasant experience so I tried them to and they could have better communication but installation was super awesome. The crew was clean and kind and respectful.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Scott, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your install experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Omega Port Arthur, TX

Proven track record and experience in the business. They use the best equipment with the tesla battery and if I have an issues, I call them and they look into it pretty fast and everything gets resolved.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Omega, Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with you experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Joan Shellman, GA

SunPro is fair with people. They listen when you have a problem. They don’t slip you off. Things were a little delayed because of weather but it has worked well since.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Joan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Miriam Copperas Cove, TX

Whoever wants to save on their electricity bill should think about installing their panels. I am very satisfied with their installation. All our questions were answered.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Miriam, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David Belgie El Paso, TX

Great service and wonderful process. We were very impressed and we love our system. Any time there have been questions or concerns sunpro has been very responsive

Reply from SunPro

Hi David, Thank you for the 5 star review! Happy solar Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 14th, 2021

William Dotson Punta Gorda, FL

Responsive to calls and requests. Fixes issues quickly.

Reply from SunPro

Hello William, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very glad you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. If there is ever anything myself or any of the Sunpro team can do to assist with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Jeff Fair Carrollton, TX

Very good and following up staying informed

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jeff, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very glad you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. If there is ever anything myself or any of the Sunpro team can do to assist with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

joseph cabral Jacksonville, FL

I called project manager about an issue, here still has not returned my call

Reply from SunPro

Hello Joseph, I am sorry to hear you did not get a quick return call! I am having trouble looking you up in my records. Can you please send me a direct message with the property address where you had solar installed so I can ensure we get you a return call right away? Thank you! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Oct. 5th, 2021

Martinez Fernie

Sometimes they don't communicate well among themselves.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Martinez, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very glad you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. If there is ever anything myself or any of the Sunpro team can do to assist with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Jerry Bryant Little Rock, AR

Yhey have problems with returning calls and falling up installs

Reply from SunPro

Hi Jerry, I am very sorry to hear you have had trouble communicating with us. I am going to have a team mate reach out to you right away to see what we can do to assist you at this time and ensure you have a direct line of communication with our team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is anything else I can do to assist with your experience. Thank you! Blake Hazelrigg Director of Client Advocacy [email protected]

Oct. 5th, 2021

Glenn Bugay Tulsa, OK

From sales to install, we are very pleased the process. The only ding for them is minor, and is most likely just my bar being a bit unrealistic. I expected more communication on the details of installation and how the process with the utilities worked..

Reply from SunPro

Hi Glenn, Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear we dropped the ball on communication. It is definitely a pretty in depth process and while we try to take care of everything for our customers I know that it is very important for our customers to be aware of what is taking place. We continue to work to improve and it is feedback like this that allows that to happen. If there is anything I can do at this point to help turn your experience into 5 stars, please just let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Louisa Pensacola, FL

SunPro appears to be the top of the line, newest technology. We’re very pleased with the company and happy to recommend it to other people. We feel very confident with them. From the beginning the presentation was much more professional and clear than other companies. They have been respectful of our property.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Louisa, Thanks for the great review. Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Thank you for choosing Sunpro to help power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric cost! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Beaumont, TX

I was pleasantly surprised with the workmanship and overall neatness of the installation. I like the quality of the products. I have never been able to get a representative to help me to download the app on my phone or computer so that I can do real time monitoring which was one of the reasons I bought the system.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Robert, If this is still a lingering issue, please send me an email! I will ensure we get this app issue resolved. I want to ensure you have access to seeing how your system is doing. I will make sure this issue is resolved right away for you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bobby Ardmore, OK

Up to date and easy to access online. We use the app so we can monitor the panels. There have been a few issues that have taken a while to get corrected. I have to reach out to get follow but other than that I am very happy.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Bobby, Thanks for the awesome feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Frances San Angelo, TX

The sales person kept in touch by calling me periodically to ask how things were going. They have been fine. I am satisfied with the installation. They went up in one day and it has been working since.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Frances, Thanks for the great feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Newell Mont Belvieu, TX

There was a little problem with a leak but they took care of it very promptly. The couple of times I’ve contacted customer service, they contacted me right back and took care of the problem. The installers were very quick. They were in and out and cleaned up.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Newell, Thank you for the great review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]