Best Company Guarantee SunPro Logo

SunPro

9.2

Stratford Navarre, FL

Checked a few other companies and I liked the warranty and the service of SunPro. They are always responsive. They follow through. I’ve been really happy with them. Installation all went very well. It was smooth and much quicker than I expected. They explained what they were doing.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Stratford, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Y. Harvin Crestview, FL

Kaela was very helpful in providing us with information about Solar Panels for our homes. Professional in every sense. We are now awaiting installation. She is keeping us updated about the process.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Y. Harvin, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Johnny Palm Bay, FL

They are a very trustworthy company. I needed to get ahold of customer service once and the people that work there are very good. Installation went very smoothly and their equipment is the best I've seen so far. The technicians were very professional during installation.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Johnny, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Martha Fayetteville, TX

I really enjoyed their presentation of showing how they utilize energy to be produced from their solar panel system. I've never had a problem getting a hold of anybody and they always explain what is happening during the process. They are also supportive after the installation to make sure things are still going well. Their customer support since the installation is been outstanding whenever we have a question usually they know we're going to ask before we ask it. Installation went smoothly and when they arrived they explained everything to me. If I had any concerns, they helped me out. The system is relatively simple, efficient, and low maintenance.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Martha, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Anthony Sweetwater, TX

I did a lot of research on solar companies before choosing SunPro. They offer the best panels for the best price. There were a few hiccups through the process but we've had great support from customer service. During installation, everyone was professional but it was a very drawn out process. There were problems with switching electric to solar power which made the process long and the installers had to come back quite a few times to make sure everything was good. They have a 25 year warranty and the panels look really good on your house.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Anthony, Thanks for the awesome feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Brent Seminole, TX

Customer service is always able to help answer questions I have. The installation went really well, but the permits took a while to get. They seem to have top of the line equipment.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Brent, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dianah Seminole, FL

Customer support helps out a lot. Everybody was professional during installation and I like not getting an electric bill anymore. They are a little pricey, but I'm glad I have solar panels.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Dianah, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Howard Ocean Springs, MS

I have no complaints about this company. The commjunication with our salesman was pretty great. He had a lot of knowledge about the product. Installation was smooth and the quality of the equipment looks good.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Howard, Thanks for the awesome feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Betty Cottondale, FL

The representative that came out to sell us SunPro was extremely nice. Customer service and the salesman have been very polite and explained the whole process well and made it easy to understand. Installation was great and everyone was polite and courteous. We've had no problems since installation.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Betty, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Daniel Wichita Falls, TX

We did a lot of research on solar companies. SunPro came highly recommended and they explain everything to us in a way that we can understand. It was hard to get a hold of the representative that was assigned to me so the installation process took a few more days than usual. They were able to install everything when they came.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Daniel, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Harriette Marco Island, FL

After looking at different companies, the salesperson was very persuasive and the price was alright. Customer service always answered my questions and got back to me in a timely manner. Installation went smoothly and was very professional, but there have been a few problems since then and they're still working on resolving it. Other than that, they did a clean and neat job on the panel installation.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Harriette, Thank you for the review! I am sorry to hear there have been a few bumps in the road to solar power but I am glad to hear that the team is already working on it for you. Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. I know you had a choice in who you worked with and I am very thankful you picked Sunpro! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bobby Corpus Christi, TX

I'm very impressed with customer service. They saw a problem with my installation before everything was set and they came out and fixed it immediately. Their equipment is top notch and I would highly recommend this company. I haven't had an electric bill since July and now it's January.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Bobby, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Tony Chickasha, OK

I really like the attitude of the people who work at this company. They are very friendly and I haven't had any trouble with them.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Tony, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Aimee Molino, FL

I've had a lot of issues while working with SunPro. I have some issues but they did great work but I still have a bunch of issues with what happening right now. The installation went smoothly, but they didn't get back to me about the problems with my battery and I have panels go out here and there. I wish they had a battery backup option.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Aimee, I am sorry to hear that there have been some bumps in the road. From what I can tell it looks like we are actively working with you to ensure everything has been resolved. If there is anything I can do to further help with your experience, I am here and am happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Anonymous Madison, FL

They did a fantastic job with installation. They need a better support team though because some of them are not qualified and don't know what they're trying to sell.

Reply from SunPro

Hi There, I am glad to hear you had a great experience with the installation. The Sunpro team always works to provide a high quality install and leave our customers homes in better shape than we found them. If you are open to sharing the rest of your concerns with me, I would love to learn more. We are always working to improve as we work to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ricardo El Paso, TX

The salesman that worked with us was very good. He explained everything to us and was very honest. We've had minor problems but they replaced panels that needed fixing right away. They did a final check on the system and everything is not working properly. They have a great finance program to help pay for it. The installation was a professional process and I'm very satisfied with all their equipment. I highly recommend SunPro to my family and friends if they're interested.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Ricardo, Thanks for the awesome feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robbie DuBois Buford, GA

I went with SunPro because they have a great warranty. It takes them a while to accomplish tasks, but the installation itself only took less than eight hours. Everything works great.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Robbie, Thanks for the great review. Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Anonymous Harlingen, TX

Installation of the panels went well. I had to do a few follow up calls because some things were slipping through the cracks after installation. I definitely trust this company.

Reply from SunPro

Hello there , Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John Orange, TX

SunPro had the best deal in town when I signed up with them. I was able to get a hold of my project manager and he kept me informed on what was going on. Installation went smoothly with no problems. They showed up on time and were efficient and quick. I haven't had any problems so far.

Reply from SunPro

Hello John, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Noah Corpus Christi, TX

The installation crew was a little rough to communicate with, but they finished it quickly. Sometimes things suddenly turned off and I'm not sure how to turn everything back on. My one critique would be that they should have stronger communication with the customers.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Noah, Sorry to hear about the lack of communication! I really appreciate you sharing this feedback and I will be sure to share it with our team. We are always working to improve and we need to hear this kind of thing! If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Eliseo Brownsville, TX

I really like the equipment they use and their customer service is efficient in resolving issues I have. My installation went well and they offer a great support system in the company.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Eliseo, Thanks for the great review. Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alfonso Olmito, TX

They did not give what was advertise. Wer'e not producing any power. I'm paying for solar panels and electricity so now our monthly bill is tripled.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Alfonso, I am sorry to hear that you are paying for both solar and electricity. I would love to look into this for you and help get resolved. Will you please send me an email? I would really like into this and help you out. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael Oklahoma City, OK

I talked to 3 different solar companies and found that SunPro had the most to offer and gave us a lot less pressure than other companies. The sales guy gave me his direct number, so I was able to get things moving quickly. I'm paying a lot less for solar than I was for electric.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Michael , Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Richard Burlison, TN

I chose SunPro based off their reputation, price, and availability. Whenever I have questions, they answer me right away. The installation was done smoothly and in one day.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Richard, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Shirley Arlington, TX

They were really good at educating me on the system and how it worked. They answered all my questions and came on time for installation. The installation was smooth and the tech made sure to cover everything in his explanation. They made sure everything was installed properly and that things were good before leaving. I'm very satisfied with the results and haven't had any issues.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Shirley, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mohammad Wichita Falls, TX

SunPro did whatever they could to serve our needs. The installation was timely and they were very friendly. There were no flaws during installation and it's a very maintenance free system. the only thing is sometime it doesn't actually create ah lot of a power. Once the city power was out and so was our solar power, so that has been the only problem.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Mohammad, Thanks for the awesome feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sara Copperas Cove, TX

SunPro provides a better warranty and product than other companies. They are also a roofing company and are very energy efficient. They communicated well with me the entire process and answered any questions I had quickly. We haven't had any issues with the equipment because they did a great job.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Sara , Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jessica Kingsland, AR

Before I signed up with SunPro, they provided me with great numbers and information. They are terrible at getting back to you in customer service, but the installation was great. Everyone was super nice and gave me all the information I needed and they finished in one day. We haven't had any problems with the panels.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jessica, Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear the panels are working and producing well for you but we are sorry to hear you had problems surrounding the communication from our customer service team. We know that communication is extremely important and we continue to work to improve. If there is anything I can do to help turn your experience into 5 stars, I hope you will let me know. We are here and committed to your solar experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Fernando Harlingen, TX

This company is very professional and honest. They are very attentive to their customers and have a great follow through. The installation went smoothly according to the schedule. The equipment hasn't had problems and they did everything they promised.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Fernando, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jonathan Melbourne, FL

A combination of Sunpro's price and reviews online led me to sign up with them. They are also concerned about making sure we are producing enough solar. Installation was easy and quick and they have a great guarantee program.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jonathan, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Walter Swansea, SC

Customer support was very helpful and available whenever I had quick questions. The installation was within one day and then they came the next day to finish up the meters. Having solar panels really helps my electric bill.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Walter, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jason Lawrenceville, GA

The rep we met with before getting solar panels was really nice and explained everything to me so it was easy to understand. Every time I had issues with the installation they stayed in contact with me and gave me pretty good service. They installation was a little long, but straightforward. We don't have any issues with the solar panels.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jason, Thanks for the awesome feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Philip Florence, SC

They have a really good warranty with longevity. Sometimes I don't get feedback from customer service in a timely manner, but installation was quick and done in one day.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Philip, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Camilla, GA

The installation went alright, but lacked coordination. Every time I've called they straightened them out. The panels are good quality but I think they put one set of panels on the wrong side of the house.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Robert, Thanks for the update. I am sorry to hear that we were lacking coordination. If there is anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please send me an email and I will be happy to help out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Anna Pipecreek, TX

Their presentation was filled with more and better information. They always give me what I ask them in the customer service department. The installation was quick and professional. Everything seems to be really well done.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Anna, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Terry Wynne, AR

I am saving money. The installation process was great.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Terry , I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Roberto Brownsville, TX

We went with SunPro because they seemed to be the best company. They always keep in contact with you during the process on a weekly basis and keep you updated.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Roberto, Thanks for the great review. Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Catherine Georgetown, TX

I've had a good experience with SunPro. Their implementation manager and sales person did a really good job in communicating and helping me understand how everything was going to work. Installation was easy and they showed up and did everything they were supposed to do. After installation, I had some questions about something and after I called they helped me right away.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Catherine, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jerry Wichita Falls, TX

Installation was fast and went well. Equipment is good.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jerry, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ashtin Wichita Falls, TX

The salesman was really good to me before I decided to go with SunPro. They handled everything well and I haven't had any problems with them, anytime I've had a problem they fixed it. They came to my house for an estimate then took a few days before we got everything figured out.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Ashtin, Thanks for the awesome feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Casie Denton, TX

Customer support has answered all my questions and concerns in a timely manner. Installation went smoothly and they finished earlier than I expected. I'm able to check my solar production through the app and I haven't had any issues with this company.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Casie , I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael Celina, TX

I chose SunPro because of their product, service, and durability. It was really easy to transition to solar panels. Customer service is very responsive and timely. They never walk away without a solution and their product is very durable. Installation was smooth and efficient, I would recommend them to anyone! Their team is top notch and the project manager is on the ball. Their technical staff is always available to address your concerns during the transition period.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Michael, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Barbara Quincy, FL

Our friends had SunPro, so we decided to go with them too. If we ever had questions during the process they would call us immediately and answer our questions. The installation went smoothly without any issues.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Barbara, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jacquawn Decatur, GA

They were the first people to reach back out to me so after someone came visiting explained it and they made the process pretty much effortless. They've reached out to me to make sure that I'm okay to see if I need anything, I haven't had any problems with it. Installation was pretty easy.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jacquawn, Thanks for the awesome feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John Harker Heights, TX

They had a great package when I signed up, which is why I chose their company over the others. Their support is good and I'm very satisfied with the work they've done. They have a great 25 year warranty.

Tommy N. Houston, TX

Sunpro made it such and easy process. From the very beginning with the system proposal that spells everything out for you so you know exactly what to expect. They even handle the whole process with your HOA approval process. And the installation team was prompt and professional, installing everything in one day. A++ Michelle Martin was my Sales Rep. She was great too! She always went out of her way to make sure I was ok and to make sure it all was a smooth process. Ask for her, you won’t be disappointed!

Reply from SunPro

Hello Tommy, Thanks for the awesome feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Marissa Katy, TX

SunPro did a great job with the installation. They showed up on time and they were very thorough. They told me about any issues. They met all the deadlines. Everything is working and we are getting credits from the electric company.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Melissa, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Richard Hosford, FL

I appreciate their honesty. They are very up front about their products and the costs. Sometimes getting ahold of sales is hard but I think they are a good company. I like what they’ve done for us. It only took about five hours to get it installed and it was very professionally done. Everything seems to be top notch and in good shape.

Patricia Lynn Haven, FL

The panels are either LG or Tesla and they seem very durable. I think it is a good deal. The warranty is for twenty five years for maintenance and repairs. The people who put it up were super nice and very qualified and experience. They knew what they were doing. It can be complicated when you are dealing with them regularly because they change people that you are dealing with.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Patricia, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Warren El Paso, AR

I encourage anyone and everyone to go solar and SunPro is a good company to do it. They have a good warranty and they are very quick to answer questions when we have problems.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Warren, We too believe solar is the best decision a home owner can make for powering their household. The savings can be incredible plus you are staying away from fossil fuels! Thank you for the wonderful review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 19th, 2021