Best Company Guarantee SunPro Logo

SunPro

9.2

Carmen Grothe San Angelo, TX

They were courtesy. Best money I ever spent.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Carmen, What a great review! Thank you for the wonderful feedback. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David Hatfield Hankamer, TX

We are not producing energy like we were told.

Reply from SunPro

Hi David, I am sorry to hear your solar system is producing less than you had anticipated. Will you please send me an email with your property address and specific concerns and I will work with our team to review this and reach out to you right away! Thank you and I look forward to helping you get some quick answers soon. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 25th, 2021

Gracita Martinez San Antonio, TX

I like their customer service. The sales rep returns my text/email quickly and help resolves any problem with product or service.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Gracita, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Truitt Dwight San Antonio, TX

Great service, have saved me a ton of money, if you want solar panels then SunPro is where you need to go!

Reply from SunPro

Hello Truitt, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ruth Koch Brownsville, TX

They always responded to any question, and took care of any proplems.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Ruth, Thank you for the great review. I am glad to hear the team has been there to take great care of you! If there is ever anything we can do to further assist with your experience, please just give us a call! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Fred A Patton Harlingen, TX

very good in keeping me informed about each step of the process

Reply from SunPro

Hi Fred, Thank you for the wonderful review. I am glad to see we provided excellent communication during the project. Please let me or the team know if you ever need any assistance with your system. Myself and the rest of the team are here and happy to help. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Luis Bautista Jr. El Paso, TX

Very satisfied and happy with my solar panels hopefully soon in the future I can get the battery for my solar panels

Reply from SunPro

Hello Luis, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Manuel Garcia La Porte, TX

Great sales rep, very informative. Installation was quick

Reply from SunPro

Hello Manuel, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Rob Unger Houston, TX

We installed our solar about a year ago. Michelle is an awesome sales person. Just the other day we had to contact her about an issue and she took care of it right away!! Kudos to you Michelle!!

Reply from SunPro

Hello Rob, Thanks for leaving Michelle this great review. I will pass your feedback on to ensure her team and manager is aware. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Linda North Fort Myers, FL

No complaints. It’s efficient and does the job. The installers were courteous and clean and observed practices of masks with covid. They did a good job explained everything they installed. The service has been outstanding. I’ve always gotten follow up responses to any communication.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Linda, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Megan Mc Kinney, TX

I love it. Everything works and is pain free. We’ve had a great experience. Everything has been perfect. The customer service has been great. The only problem we’ve had is one of the installers broke one of my tools but other than that everything was great. It was quick and painless.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Megan, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nancy San Antonio, TX

Excellent service. They did what they promised when they promised. Everybody I’ve spoken has been pleasant and well informed. They know what they are doing. It was an easy transaction for us which was good because I was in a crazy situation with my husband being ill. I would highly recommend.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Nancy, Thanks for the great feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Louisa Pensacola, FL

SunPro appears to be the top of the line, newest technology. We’re very pleased with the company and happy to recommend it to other people. We feel very confident with them. From the beginning the presentation was much more professional and clear than other companies. They have been respectful of our property.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Louisa, Thanks for the great review. Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Thank you for choosing Sunpro to help power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric cost! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Beaumont, TX

I was pleasantly surprised with the workmanship and overall neatness of the installation. I like the quality of the products. I have never been able to get a representative to help me to download the app on my phone or computer so that I can do real time monitoring which was one of the reasons I bought the system.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Robert, If this is still a lingering issue, please send me an email! I will ensure we get this app issue resolved. I want to ensure you have access to seeing how your system is doing. I will make sure this issue is resolved right away for you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bob Fort Myers, FL

The panels are producing exactly what I was told they would. They’re great. I had a good team. We talked with our project manager weekly. He kept me in the loop. Any concerns or questions I had, he was the first to jump on it and give me the information I was satisfied with the installers. They did a good job. They worked a long had day.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Bob, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Pat Mc Kinney, TX

The installation went fine. They did a really good job and were very clean. I was pleased with how they did it. They use top of the line equipment so you get a lot more power and it is better to control for the whole system. It's been reliable. They have been relatively responsive with everything it just took them a while to process the additional panels I added.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Pat, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Annette Wichita Falls, TX

For anyone that is going to go with solar panels, I would recommend SunPro. I think they are a good company. They can help you in so many ways. I don’t think I would have gotten anyone else to insulate my attic. They even changed my electric panels. They are really professional and very friendly. They are really great people to work with. They explained it all to me so I could understand.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Annette, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Thomas Tallahassee, FL

My salesman was extremely knowledgeable and helped work through a lot of my questions. Customer service in general did a great job. Sometimes we were in the midst of things and there was a slight delay getting information but they did a great job handling questions to make sure once the install began there was no issues. Installation all went very smooth. They did a good job and were very polite and very clean. The solar system does pretty awesome stuff. It is all working well.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Thomas, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Anonymous Las Cruces, NM

It’s hard to contact them. They are slow to respond.

Reply from SunPro

Hello There, I am sorry to hear you have had trouble getting in contact with us. Please save my email address listed below and do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if you ever have any questions or concerns. I will be happy to work with our team to quickly get you answers and help turn your experience around. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 25th, 2021

Aubrey Panama City, FL

They installed it very rapidly. It was excellently done.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Aubrey, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Leroy San Antonio, TX

It is functioning alright. It’s not faulty. It adds value.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Leroy, Thanks for the great review. Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Simon El Paso, TX

Everything is good. Installation was good. The installers were quick and did things correctly.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Simon, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Noe Rio Grande City, TX

All their promises have been kept. The panels are really good. We’re producing more than my other panels.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Noe, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Troy Red Oak, TX

They had all the equipment to make the installation work the first time they came so there weren’t any issues.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Troy, Thanks for the great review. Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Donna Rockport, TX

Real good service with good follow up. They are courteous and it has gone smoothly. I feel very positive about them.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Donna, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Harlingen, TX

They know what they ae doing. It all went very smooth. They call me to make sure I am getting everything I need. I would recommend them.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Robert, Thanks for the great feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jim Maurice, LA

Unfortunately or project had to be done in pieces so it wasn’t the easiest but the equipment is doing exactly what they promised it would.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jim, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bobbie Panama City, FL

Customer service is top notch. It’s an awesome company. I’ve been satisfied with everything. Everything was done top notch. There are no wires.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Bobbie, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael Las Cruces, NM

Great company to work with. They are fast and if they have a problem, they jump right on it. We’ve had very few problems. We’re so glad we did it.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Michael, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

A. McAllen, TX

They installed it and I use a monthly payment. You continue to pay more or less what you were paying yearly. They told me everything in the beginning.

Reply from SunPro

Hello A. Thanks for the great review. Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Calvin Quincy, FL

They’re a good company. The salesperson worked with and that helped me a lot. The equipment is working properly. The only issues I have is with the city.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Calvin, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jack Melbourne, FL

We’ve had very low electric bills. They have absolutely outstanding stuff. Any time we have a problem, they take care of it. We are very happy with the service.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jack, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ezra Monroe, GA

Their customer support is great. Installation went smooth. The equipment looks great. I can tell it is good equipment but I haven’t gotten the information about the app to track it.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Ezra, If you are still needing info on the app, please send me an email! I will make sure we get that to you right away. Sorry for the delay in sharing that with you. I am glad to hear everything else has gone very well. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David Venice, FL

It's a good value with the twenty five year warranty. I was very impressed that the CEO called me a couple of times. Customer support always answers my call and deal with the issue.

Reply from SunPro

Hi David, Thanks for the great review. Marc Jones, Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! I am happy to help. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Todd Missouri City, TX

We had a good experience with our sales rep but the installation was chaotic and spread over a multi month effort. It took longer than expected but the equipment is top of the line.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Todd, Sorry to hear things took longer than anticipated as I know that can be frustrating. I am glad that we were finally able to get things to the finish line! If there is anything I can do at this point to help, please do not hesitate to let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Juan-Felipe Cabrera Dallas, TX

Customer support was attentive and responded to all my needs. They answer. The quality of their equipment plus the cost is really good. It is working really well. It has very smooth.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Juan-Felipe, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Frances San Angelo, TX

The sales person kept in touch by calling me periodically to ask how things were going. They have been fine. I am satisfied with the installation. They went up in one day and it has been working since.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Frances, Thanks for the great feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David Colorado City, TX

You’re a really good company. You take care of your customers and have really good customer service. We’ve been recommending you to other people. I haven’t had to pay an electric bill since it was installed.

Reply from SunPro

Hello David, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ronald Derby, KS

As far as solar panels, the LG ones they use are the top of the line. Overall the installation process went rather smoothly. They made sure everything was working properly prior to and after the installation.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Ronald, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Billy Denton, TX

So far so good. I like the rebate and the thousand dollar credit to the utility company. Everything was explained to me, there were no surprises, and everything is fine though one panel did go bad after six months.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Billy, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Patricia Dunnellon, FL

So far we like it. I think they did a great job. It’s been working great. I like that they are staying on top of things. If anything goes wrong, they come and repair it without any problems. Everybody has been professional.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Patricia, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bobby Ardmore, OK

Up to date and easy to access online. We use the app so we can monitor the panels. There have been a few issues that have taken a while to get corrected. I have to reach out to get follow but other than that I am very happy.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Bobby, Thanks for the awesome feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Julie Baker, FL

It's been going good except they should have filled in the ditch a little better and I am have to fight with them to get a check for the nine months of payment. They were the only company with ground mounts and they have a good warranty.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Julie, Thank you for the review. Sorry to hear about the ditch. Glad to hear things have been going good. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John Iola, TX

Overall it is good. I am satisfied with the work the installers did except for one thing that took a while to fix. It is working fine now that it is all straightened out. Customer service could use some improvement. There was some confusion.

Reply from SunPro

Hello John, Thank you for the review. I am glad to hear things are good overall! I am confident our team will continue to improve and you will get happier and happier throughout your solar journey. If you ever need any additional assistance, I am here and happy to help you out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Betty Corpus Christi, TX

Pleased with the service. Never have any problems. Any issues are solved. It was professionally installed. They cleaned up after themselves. It does keep get disconnected from the internet and it is a long process to call and get reconnected.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Betty, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]ompanies.com

Terry Conway, AR

Installation went quick. The guys were very professional. They knew what they were doing and did a great job. I have had a major issue since it was installed. They came and tried to work on it we’ll see if it works. It took a while for them to come out.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Terry, Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear you have had an issue! It sounds like our team is already working to help you but if you end up needing any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to loop me in! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Larry Humble, TX

When I call, they respond to me immediately and I get a positive response every time I deal with them. It is very reliable. In the last four years I’ve only had one instance when one of the panels wasn’t working and they came out and repaired immediately.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Larry, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Newell Mont Belvieu, TX

There was a little problem with a leak but they took care of it very promptly. The couple of times I’ve contacted customer service, they contacted me right back and took care of the problem. The installers were very quick. They were in and out and cleaned up.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Newell, Thank you for the great review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Brian Los Alamos, NM

The only delay we had was with the local county administrators. They were the ones who delayed the project several months. Sunpro is a great company. They are easy to talk to and they kept me up to date on all of the changes. We have no problems with the equipment.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Brian, Thanks for the great review. I know you had different options when you chose a solar provider and I am very thankful you went with Sunpro. If you ever need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Juston Van Buren, AR

Overall I’ve had a very, very good experience. It was an expensive system but I feel like the value is definitely there. It’s top notch. Very high quality. I haven’t encountered an issue that wasn’t quickly resolved. Their communication is very effective throughout.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Juston, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]