SunPro

8.9

William Killeen, TX

It was the best deal for me. They worked with my HOA and were very patient all the way through. It was installed in just one day.

Reply from SunPro

Hi William, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mar. 25th, 2021

Paul Silver City, NM

Not covering my bill completely but it is still early. It seems to be good equipment. My customer support person did a very good job.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Paul, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mar. 25th, 2021

Geoff Bell Midland, TX

great salesman , great quality, only complaint is timeliness on install. Work crew was awesome, just scheduled time was missed

Reply from SunPro

Hi Geoff, I want to thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! Sorry to hear we missed your scheduled appointment but I am glad to hear we were able to make it up with the install. I know you had a choice when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jean Norman Pensacola, FL

The presentations, explanations and customer support has been 5. Every question I have has been answered promptly and patiently.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Jean, I want to thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! I know you had a choice when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alix Saint Joy Katy, TX

Vey satisfied with their work, everything SunPro said about their system is true and we are experiencing all as we speak

Reply from SunPro

Hi Alix, Thank you for the great review! I am very glad to hear you have enjoyed your Sunpro experience and that we have been able to deliver on our promises! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Fernando L Matias Liberty Hill, TX

Salesmen was not pushy and the whole process was smooth from start to finish. Everyone was very professional and I was kept informed throughout.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Fernando, Thank you for the great review. I am very glad to see you are pleased with your experience thus far. I appreciate you choosing Sunpro to help you power your home with the sun. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David San Antonio, TX

Fast, cordial service. Installation technicians did great job and explained engineering and components in an easily understandable way.

Reply from SunPro

Hello David, I am glad to hear that you are pleased with your experience. It sounds like we did a good job of setting expectations with you and then delivered on our commitment. Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

michele oswald Dunnellon, FL

SunPro had a few hiccups however, they delivered! We hope to get started with their incentive program which, sounds darn convenient.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Michele, Thank you for the feedback! I am sorry to hear there were a few hiccups, but I am very glad to hear that we were able to make corrections when we needed to. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team if you ever need any additional assistance with your system. We are here and happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Deniece k Leistner Burkburnett, TX

Excellent customer service and work. Fast effiecient work. They are available anytime for qustions and always very helpful.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Deniece, Thank you for the perfect review! I am so thankful that you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sharon Rich

Everything went pretty smoothly to transition. We were notified when we had things to sign, and we got turned on before we thought we would.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Sharon, Thank you for leaving us a review. I am glad to hear that things went smoothly and that we were able to wrap up the project ahead of schedule. Thank you for your review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Rob Nussbaum Round Rock, TX

Good communication, solid installers/project experience. They were prompt & did what they said they would, answered all our questions quickly & to our satisfaction

Reply from SunPro

Hello Rob, Thanks for the great review. I am glad to hear you are pleased with your experience so far. If there is anything I can do to help turn this into a 5 star experience please don't hesitate to let me know what I can do! Thank you for choosing Sunpro to help power your home with the sun. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Tyler, TX

Best service yet. I have no complaints they are always will to help and calling to check how we are doing with the Sunpro

Reply from SunPro

Hello Robert, I am very glad to hear that you are pleased with your experience. The Sunpro team is here to help provide you with a great experience and act on any issues you ever run into. Thank you for allowing us to be your solar provider! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 9th, 2021

Gerald Swanson New Smyrna Beach, FL

The service was great. My sales agent, Alex A. was very informed and helpful. I had many questions about a PV system, and Alex answered all of them. SunPro has a computer generated online bid quote that helped me with many initial questions about my system of choice.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Gerald, Thank you for the review. I am glad to hear you have had a positive experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 5th, 2021

Peter Gonzales Independence, MO

Very good at what they do . They were good at keeping me updated on what was going on and very quick . I didn't even know they were around until they got done .

Reply from SunPro

Hello Peter, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jay Robison Mount Pleasant, SC

Provide one person liason contact. They take care of all permits and approvals needed. After instillation monitoringnis provided- though we are having a delay in getting a followup service call

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jay, Thank you for the review. Sorry that we had the delay on returning your call. We are here if you ever need us and in the future you are more than welcome to reach out to me directly. I am happy to help you! I am very glad you chose Sunpro to help power your home with sunshine. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jack Melbourne, FL

We’ve had very low electric bills. They have absolutely outstanding stuff. Any time we have a problem, they take care of it. We are very happy with the service.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jack, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ezra Monroe, GA

Their customer support is great. Installation went smooth. The equipment looks great. I can tell it is good equipment but I haven’t gotten the information about the app to track it.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Ezra, If you are still needing info on the app, please send me an email! I will make sure we get that to you right away. Sorry for the delay in sharing that with you. I am glad to hear everything else has gone very well. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David Venice, FL

It's a good value with the twenty five year warranty. I was very impressed that the CEO called me a couple of times. Customer support always answers my call and deal with the issue.

Reply from SunPro

Hi David, Thanks for the great review. Marc Jones, Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! I am happy to help. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]panies.com

Todd Missouri City, TX

We had a good experience with our sales rep but the installation was chaotic and spread over a multi month effort. It took longer than expected but the equipment is top of the line.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Todd, Sorry to hear things took longer than anticipated as I know that can be frustrating. I am glad that we were finally able to get things to the finish line! If there is anything I can do at this point to help, please do not hesitate to let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Calvin Quincy, FL

They’re a good company. The salesperson worked with and that helped me a lot. The equipment is working properly. The only issues I have is with the city.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Calvin, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Eliseo Brownsville, TX

I really like the equipment they use and their customer service is efficient in resolving issues I have. My installation went well and they offer a great support system in the company.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Eliseo, Thanks for the great review. Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robbie DuBois Buford, GA

I went with SunPro because they have a great warranty. It takes them a while to accomplish tasks, but the installation itself only took less than eight hours. Everything works great.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Robbie, Thanks for the great review. Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Philip Florence, SC

They have a really good warranty with longevity. Sometimes I don't get feedback from customer service in a timely manner, but installation was quick and done in one day.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Philip, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jessica Kingsland, AR

Before I signed up with SunPro, they provided me with great numbers and information. They are terrible at getting back to you in customer service, but the installation was great. Everyone was super nice and gave me all the information I needed and they finished in one day. We haven't had any problems with the panels.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jessica, Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear the panels are working and producing well for you but we are sorry to hear you had problems surrounding the communication from our customer service team. We know that communication is extremely important and we continue to work to improve. If there is anything I can do to help turn your experience into 5 stars, I hope you will let me know. We are here and committed to your solar experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager BHazelrig[email protected]

Jan. 25th, 2021

Robert Camilla, GA

The installation went alright, but lacked coordination. Every time I've called they straightened them out. The panels are good quality but I think they put one set of panels on the wrong side of the house.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Robert, Thanks for the update. I am sorry to hear that we were lacking coordination. If there is anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please send me an email and I will be happy to help out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Richard Burlison, TN

I chose SunPro based off their reputation, price, and availability. Whenever I have questions, they answer me right away. The installation was done smoothly and in one day.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Richard, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dorothea Fort Myers, FL

It looks very professionally done like it is going to last awhile. When we had a problems with our roof leaking, they came out very quickly to assess the problem and fix it.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Dorothea, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ricardo El Paso, TX

Good quality equipment but they placed it further back then they should have. It seems efficient. There were a couple of issues but they were pretty quick on that.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Ricardo, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Gwenda Tyler, TX

Customer support is always responsive to my questions and calls so it all went very smoothly and quickly. They seem to have the best policy for the best price.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Gwenda, Thanks for the awesome feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bob Independence, MO

Installation went very smoothly. We had it up and running within two days. I really like the battery they installed. It charges even when it is bad weather.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Bob, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John

Everyone I interacted with was very polite, helpful, and efficient. Installation went smoothly with no glitches. I'm very impressed with the panels and electronics.

Reply from SunPro

Hello John, We are glad to hear you are very impressed with your experience. We work hard to deliver a wonderful customer experience so you will refer your friends and family. Don't forget we have one of the best referral programs out there! Please let us know if any questions or concerns come up. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

J

It does what I expected it to do. It is saving me money. When I do have a problem, they get to it really quickly and fix it. All the work has been done quickly.

Reply from SunPro

Hi J, We are so glad you chose us as your solar provider and that you are enjoying the benefits of solar. If there is ever anything we can do to help with your experience please just reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ralph

Highly professional and really friendly. They were prompt when we needed a repair on one panel. It has been working well and saving me a lot of money.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Ralph, Thanks for the 5 star review! We are glad to hear you are saving a bunch of money and that you have received prompt service from our team. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

ZaldyA_0119Ort

We never have any problems. Installation went very well. It was quick and professional. We got a lot of explanation of what we were getting. All the stuff was understood.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Zaldya, We are glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with your sales and install experience. If anything ever comes up please let us know how we can help. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Rosa

The service person was very professional. The installation process was pretty good and easy. They did all the work super quick. Everything was great. I have no complaints other than I get a different representative every time I call.

Kerrie Fountain Missouri City, TX

Jordan A. has been great to work with. He’s answered all of our questions and jumped through hoops to give us all of the options we wanted to look at. We just signed but very happy with our experience so far. Will update when our system is up and running.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Kerrie, Thank you for leaving a review for your experience with Jordan! He works hard to deliver his customers a top notch consultation and is always very informative. I will pass your feedback on to his manager to ensure he gets the recognition he deserves! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mar. 8th, 2021

DAVID W SMITH Bruno, NE

Very through in instructions and explain things.

Reply from SunPro

Hi David, Thanks for the perfect review. I am very glad to see that you have enjoyed your experience. If there is anything I can do to further assist you, please do not hesitate to let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jun. 17th, 2021

Charles Lewis Lincoln, AR

High quality material and very professional workmanship.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Charles, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am very glad that you are pleased with your Sunpro experience. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. I am here and happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jun. 7th, 2021

Sandy Ozark, AR

Rep William H. has been there to answer all my questions

Reply from SunPro

Hi Merry, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am very glad that you are pleased with your Sunpro experience. Particularly with William! I will make sure he gets some recognition. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jun. 7th, 2021

Tommy N. Houston, TX

Sunpro made it such and easy process. From the very beginning with the system proposal that spells everything out for you so you know exactly what to expect. They even handle the whole process with your HOA approval process. And the installation team was prompt and professional, installing everything in one day. A++ Michelle Martin was my Sales Rep. She was great too! She always went out of her way to make sure I was ok and to make sure it all was a smooth process. Ask for her, you won’t be disappointed!

Reply from SunPro

Hello Tommy, Thanks for the awesome feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Matt Songy Washington, GA

I have been thinking about getting a solar power installation for several years. A friend recommended another company, but based on reviews I saw on Yelp, I decided to give SunPro a call. After working with their virtual sales representative, Kaela L, I would highly recommend SunPro for anyone considering a solar system install. They use the absolute best quality parts (LG, Tesla), and their warranty is the best in the industry. Thank you Kaela and SunPro!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Matt, I am so glad that you reached out to us! The team works hard to give our customers terrific experiences which results in great online reviews. I will make sure Kaela gets a shout out for the review you left her and our company. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself, Kaela or any of the Sunpro team in the event we can every help you out with your solar experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 18th, 2021

D akinson Union City, CA

Had a great consultation with Alex about my solar option. Good reputable company and explained how solar works and how it can benefit a homeowner. No hard pressure but was able to show me everything on the computer due to Covid. We almost got the process started but financially I was not ready to make a decision. Would highly recommend this company for installation due to great warranties and equipment used.

Reply from SunPro

Hi D, Thank you for providing feedback about your experience with Alex. I am very glad to hear you were pleased with your interaction! When your finances are ready, I hope you will reach out to Alex again to get the process started. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 5th, 2021

jcd dcj Richmond, VA

It was a pleasure talking with Kaela L as she was very knowledgeable about the SunPro products. She was exactly on time in calling me at the predetermined time and was very patient when our call was interrupted on my end by another call. She promptly forwarded the proposals as promised and they are being reviewed at this time. Kaela is a true asset to SunPro.

Reply from SunPro

Hello There, I am glad to hear you had a wonderful experience with Kaela! Thanks for providing her with this great 5 star review. I will pass your feedback on to her manager to ensure she gets the credit she deserves. I hope Kaela and the rest of our team get to work with you a lot more in the future. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan. 5th, 2021

Christopher E Acosta Iglesias Holiday, FL

I gotta say! Miss Kassidy was exceptional!!!!!! Very Smart, funny , professional and best of all SUPER understanding. Covered everything and explained everything down to the letter! Answered all my questions and my wife's as well. And I would definitely recommend this awesome company. Your a Great Asset to this company!!!!! Hope you can read it! I truly mean it !!!!

Reply from SunPro

Hello Christopher, We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with Kassidy! What a great review. I will make sure she gets the shout out she deserves for providing you with such great services. We sure hope you will tell your friends and family about us so you can take advantage of our great referral program! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bob Hutchins Calera, OK

Hey Marc, I found the information provided extremely useful and, even more importantly, found your salesperson, Jordan A, to be courteous, pleasant, and insightful. We talked about several options; he really represents your company well. Unfortunately, I don't think I will be in this property long enough to make solar a very beneficial investment. If that changes in the future, I'll certainly contact you. Thank you for your time and the information you provided.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Bob, It is wonderful to hear about your experience. We are so glad you enjoyed your consultation. Even though you didn't decide to purchase a system right now, we hope you will keep us in mind in the future and tell your friends and family about us so you can take advantage of our amazing referral program. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John Gary Bush ,

The first rep to visit did not follow up with us. We had lots of questions. The second rep Jordan A who visited, answered all our questions and was well prepared. As a result we made a down payment and Jordan set the wheels in motion. The installation went well. Crew picked up debris and was fast, friendly, and thorough. I recommend Jordan A as an experienced and professional representative.

Reply from SunPro

Hello John, Thank you for the 5 star review. We are glad to hear the crew left your home in better shape than they found it. It also sounds like Jordan took great care of you! Thanks again! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 15th, 2020

Kathy Spake Houston, TX

Without a doubt Sun Pro will be my Company of choice when I put solar panels on my next home! Why ? Simply because of Kaela who answered the telephone and helped me with a problem I have been having with the solar panel company I unfortunately used in California, Tesla! Her assistance was so useful and refreshing after I’ve spent many fruitless hours trying to reach Tesla! You are lucky to have such a warm, cheerful, knowledgeable person on your staff...and I appreciate her help in my behalf! Sincerely, Kathy Spake

Reply from SunPro

Hi Kathy, Thank you for the 5 star review. This kind of feedback makes our day! We sure hope you will keep us in mind in the future for all of your solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 15th, 2020

Syeda Arlington, TX

The sales person was super professional and not pushie at all. They understood how other things may come priority while shopping for Solar and it takes time to decide and do market research. Their proposal structure is also very neat and clean. Kaela was super nice and very flexible while scheduling our calls and they did try to offer their best deal.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Syeda, We truly appreciate your review and are glad you hear you enjoyed your experience with Kaela! We work to take an educational first approach and we hope you will keep us in mind in the future when considering solar. Thanks for the 5 star feedback! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nov. 19th, 2020

Segungele Int'l Richmond, TX

I was referred to Sunpro in February of 2020 by my friend but wasn’t ready to commit since I didn’t know the benefit of going solar. My friend reminded me again when about closing on our new home so I decided to reach out to paul and from the 1st day we spoke to date he has guided me and made the process worthwhile. Excellent customer service and follow up was great .

Reply from SunPro

Hello Segungele, Thanks for leaving Paul the 5 star review. We are glad to hear he has taken great care of you while you get solar installed on your new home. We are confident you will be very glad you made this decision for years to come. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Paul, myself or any of the Sunpro team if you ever need any assistance and we will be here and happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nov. 18th, 2020

Elissa Boyle Myrtle Beach, SC

***UPDATED 11/16/2020*** I have revised my previous review as we were contacted (after filing a report with the BBB). The company has gone above and beyond to make sure our project is not only on track to being completed, but that we are satisfied with the resolution of the situation. I was contacted by 3 individuals (including the executive assistant to the CEO) and the project is to be completed this coming Tuesday. While the breakdown of communication was unfortunate, we cannot condemn the entire company for a few bad eggs and I have been nothing but satisfied since reaching out. I am leaving my initial review because I believe it is important for everyone to understand what COULD happen and how to handle it if it does. We are very satisfied with the communication skills of each individual we have spoken to and are very grateful for their help. Solar panels are a huge investment and SunPro Solar has done a wonderful job of restoring our faith in our decision. *** At the end of July, we entered into a contract with SunPro Solar to install a solar panel unit on our home. On Aug 27, we signed documents revising our plan 16 panels with two Tesla powerwall units instead of 29 panels (HOA wouldn't allow panels on front of home). We signed the design approval on September 9. We were informed that "we" the homeowner needed to contact the Electric company to schedule a temporary shut off. When I called our Electric company they stated the Solar company usually does this, but allowed us to schedule a time. The install was schedule for Oct.19 and was a complete disaster from the beginning. The electric company didn't show up to disconnect power on time and when they did, it was the wrong guy. (No fault of the Solar company, sort of). I feel like had they scheduled it, then the right guy would have been there for the job. Turns out the electric blueprints were not allowed by our Electric company (although, it appears it was signed off on) again, no big deal. So, the panels were put into place, but they aren't "connected". We were told new plans for the electric would need to be drawn and approved. The city inspector showed up and stated that he was sent the first plans and not the revised plans. We reached out to the company numerous times to get information on the progress being made and no one has reached out to us in a meaningful way. We were contacted by our project coordinate to let us know that a "post install" coordinator would be contacting us, but we aren't post project. We've emailed the post install coordinator, called her numerous times, and had customer service try to transfer us/ notate that we needed to be contacted. All to no avail as of the time of this review.