Best Company Guarantee SunPro Logo

SunPro

9.2

Brian Berry Crawfordville, FL

Installers were great as well as my local rep who sold me my system (Jay)

Reply from SunPro

Hi Brian, Thanks for the perfect review. I will pass this on and make sure Jay gets a shout out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ray Dunnellon, FL

Professional and courteous very understanding

Reply from SunPro

Hello Ray, Thanks for the 5 star review and for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Brenda Clearwater, FL

Great installation friendly service friendly customer service

Reply from SunPro

Hi Brenda, I want to thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! I know you had a choice when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael Lynn Giles Texarkana, AR

They did the job when they said they would and for the price that was quoted.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Michael, Thank you for the great review. If there is anything I can do to help turn this in to a 5 star experience, please do not hesitate to let me know what I can do. Thanks! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Fernando L Matias Liberty Hill, TX

Salesmen was not pushy and the whole process was smooth from start to finish. Everyone was very professional and I was kept informed throughout.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Fernando, Thank you for the great review. I am very glad to see you are pleased with your experience thus far. I appreciate you choosing Sunpro to help you power your home with the sun. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Carolyn R. Church Lexington, SC

Having trouble with app. Can’t get into My thermostats control .

Reply from SunPro

Hello Carolyn, I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with the app. Please send me an email explaining the situation and either myself or one of my team mates will reach out to further assist you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Laura Potts Mena, AR

The team answers all our questions and are super friendly. There is no stupid questions with them!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Laura, I want to thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! I know you had a choice when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Roselyn Bomhack San Antonio, TX

We are very pleased with the professional sales and installation.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Roselyn, I am glad to hear you are pleased with the sales consultation as well as our installation. The Sunpro team believes in our product and we work hard to always leave our customers homes in better shape than we found them. Thank you for giving us your business. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

HENRY C HAEGER Carrollton, TX

High Quality system and skilled installers

Reply from SunPro

Hello Henry, Thank you for the great review. I am very glad to see you are pleased with your experience thus far. I appreciate you choosing Sunpro to help you power your home with the sun. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Nancy Redfern-Vance Tallahassee, FL

They were courteous, efficient and explained everything thoroughly.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Nancy, I want to thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! I know you had a choice when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Laurie Del Rio, TX

Professional at all levels, quality work and product

Reply from SunPro

Hello Laurie, Thank you for the great review. I am very glad to see you are pleased with your experience thus far. I appreciate you choosing Sunpro to help you power your home with the sun. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Geoff Bell Midland, TX

great salesman , great quality, only complaint is timeliness on install. Work crew was awesome, just scheduled time was missed

Reply from SunPro

Hi Geoff, I want to thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! Sorry to hear we missed your scheduled appointment but I am glad to hear we were able to make it up with the install. I know you had a choice when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

james wallace Hot Springs National Park, AR

The electric bill has decreased with the short winter daylight sun exposer. It is really to soon to fully evaluate the system.

Reply from SunPro

Hello James, As the days get longer and longer, you will really see your production pick up. We are almost to those "solar harvest" months! Thanks for the review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Paula Moore Glenpool, OK

Each step of the decision to buy, the installation, support & results are highly professional.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Paula, Thank you for the great review. I am very glad to see you are pleased with your experience thus far. I appreciate you choosing Sunpro to help you power your home with the sun. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Luis Rosharon, TX

Great services and 3 products, 3 customer service too

Reply from SunPro

Hi Luis, I want to thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! I know you had a choice when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Judy Davis Elgin, TX

The panels are made here in USA-Alabama. The warranty is MUCH better than the ones we had before. Employees are so nice, helpful, and respectful. I have recommended SunPro to my friends.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Judy, Thank you for the great review. I am very glad to see you are pleased with your experience thus far. I appreciate you choosing Sunpro to help you power your home with the sun. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Paul Dunagan Marathon, TX

Slow in installation of system from sales to project completion 5 months

Reply from SunPro

Hello Paul, I am sorry to hear the installation took longer than expected to complete! Now that your project is wrapped up, we are hopeful that the savings and results will make it all worth it. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team if there is ever anything we can do to help with your experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jim Spires San Antonio, TX

The personality and honesty of our salesman is 100 percent the reason we chose SunPro. He did everything he promised and has continued to work with us after the sale. Jason was our salesman.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Jim, I want to thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! I know you had a choice when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Stewart Watts Saint Charles, MO

Very professional throughout the entire process from sales to installation.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Stewart, Thank you for the great review. I am very glad to see you are pleased with your experience thus far. I appreciate you choosing Sunpro to help you power your home with the sun. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Edwin Nemoto Albuquerque, NM

3 quick and friendly service in sales and set up.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Edwin, I want to thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! I know you had a choice when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David San Antonio, TX

Fast, cordial service. Installation technicians did great job and explained engineering and components in an easily understandable way.

Reply from SunPro

Hello David, I am glad to hear that you are pleased with your experience. It sounds like we did a good job of setting expectations with you and then delivered on our commitment. Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

JESSICA CORLEY-RIEVES Teague, TX

easy communication with most departments

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jessica, Thank you for the great review. Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jean Norman Pensacola, FL

The presentations, explanations and customer support has been 5. Every question I have has been answered promptly and patiently.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Jean, I want to thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! I know you had a choice when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Derrick Bunch Harker Heights, TX

The work, their professionalisms and there attitudes.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Derrick, Thank you for the great review. I am very glad to see that you are pleased with your purchase. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Lester Close Maurice, LA

They have a very professional and informative workforce.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Lester, I want to thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! I know you had a choice when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you chose Sunpro. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to let me know. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Alix Saint Joy Katy, TX

Vey satisfied with their work, everything SunPro said about their system is true and we are experiencing all as we speak

Reply from SunPro

Hi Alix, Thank you for the great review! I am very glad to hear you have enjoyed your Sunpro experience and that we have been able to deliver on our promises! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Juan Luna La Joya, TX

4 customer service, very attentive to customers concerns

Reply from SunPro

Hi Juan, Thank you for the great review! I am glad to hear you are happy with your Sunpro experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jan Raines Dallas, TX

Good communication and great customer service.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Jan, Thank you for the perfect review. I am very glad that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro and am thankful for your business! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is ever anything we can do to assist with your solar project. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David Dees Geronimo, OK

Great company, Ruben D. went out of his way to handle any issues that came. Great install, great service after the sale.

Reply from SunPro

Hello David, I am sorry to hear that the payment has yet to arrive! I have our team looking into this for you right away and expect to get an update to you very soon. Sorry for the delay. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Sharon Rich

Everything went pretty smoothly to transition. We were notified when we had things to sign, and we got turned on before we thought we would.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Sharon, Thank you for leaving us a review. I am glad to hear that things went smoothly and that we were able to wrap up the project ahead of schedule. Thank you for your review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Francis Stegemeier El Paso, TX

SunPro was very professional, courteous and they were on time for every appointment and work they needed to complete.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Francis, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am glad to hear that you are pleased with your project so far. Myself and the rest of the Sunpro team are here and prepared to assist you if any questions ever come up. Please don't hesitate to reach out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Juan Ignacio Elias Katy, TX

Fulfilled all aspects of the business proposal and are always available to answer any questions

Reply from SunPro

Hi Juan, Thank you for the perfect review. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Justin Klein Moberly, MO

They have been very helpful and easy to work with

Reply from SunPro

Hi Justin, Thanks for the review. I am glad to hear we have made things easy for you. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Young Hernando, MS

Adaptable with scheduling and well versed in solar energy production.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Robert, I am glad to hear we were flexible with scheduling and were able to find a time that worked well with your schedule. Thank you so much for choosing Sunpro for your solar needs. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Rebecca Ortiz Orange Grove, TX

They a great product installed by professional and polite installers.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Rebecca, It sounds like you are very happy with your experience and that makes me happy too! Thank you for leaving the review. Myself and the rest of the Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Don't hesitate to give us a ring or email. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Delores Rich The Colony, TX

The representative told us what to expect each step of the way and so far it has happened just as he said it would. The installers arrive and did an seasoned job all while taking into account we have animals. The would give use time to let sour fur babies out when we needed to. Sun Pro took care of everything! Scheduling , permits and everting in between.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Delores, I am very glad to hear that we delivered on the promises we made to you and set clear expectations as to what the project would look like. Thank you for leaving this feedback. I know you had options when choosing your solar provider and I am very thankful that you decided to move forward with Sunpro! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

michele oswald Dunnellon, FL

SunPro had a few hiccups however, they delivered! We hope to get started with their incentive program which, sounds darn convenient.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Michele, Thank you for the feedback! I am sorry to hear there were a few hiccups, but I am very glad to hear that we were able to make corrections when we needed to. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team if you ever need any additional assistance with your system. We are here and happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John Fischer Montgomery City, MO

Company has been great from start to finish employees are great

Reply from SunPro

Hi John, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am very glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience. Myself and the rest of the Sunpro team are here and happy to help if you ever need us. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jon Cabot, AR

Because they done a fine, my first Electic bill was a CREDIT OF $283.00, can’t ask for better, we are very happy!

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jon, You can't beat that! Talk about a huge credit. Thank you so much for the review and for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Deniece k Leistner Burkburnett, TX

Excellent customer service and work. Fast effiecient work. They are available anytime for qustions and always very helpful.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Deniece, Thank you for the perfect review! I am so thankful that you chose Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Charles Williams Sandia, TX

Everybody I met treated my wife and I with respect and they were very efficient and experienced at their jobs.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Charles, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you are please with your experience. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Kyger Cibolo, TX

Tom M is a great asset to your team!

Reply from SunPro

Hello Robert, Thank you for leaving a great review about your experience with Tom. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team to ensure he gets the credit he deserves! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Tricha Clay Aubrey, TX

Communication could still use some fine tuning.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Tricha, Thanks for the review. I am sorry to hear we had a few issues with communication. We are always working to improve our craft and this feedback is exactly what we need in order to continue to improve. If there is anything I can do to help turn your experience into 5 stars, please just let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Rob Nussbaum Round Rock, TX

Good communication, solid installers/project experience. They were prompt & did what they said they would, answered all our questions quickly & to our satisfaction

Reply from SunPro

Hello Rob, Thanks for the great review. I am glad to hear you are pleased with your experience so far. If there is anything I can do to help turn this into a 5 star experience please don't hesitate to let me know what I can do! Thank you for choosing Sunpro to help power your home with the sun. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael Presas Rosharon, TX

Great team of people from installing to roofing to making sure the system is in working order!!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Michael, Thank you for the perfect review. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Evonne Pensacola, FL

Poor customer service. Poor monitoring of equipment. Equipment failures

Reply from SunPro

Hello Evonne, I am very sorry to hear that you have had a frustrating experience with your solar project. I would love to help turn things around for you. Will you please email me at [email protected] and share the address where we have installed, more details about your experience and let me know what I can do to help turn things around. I am confident we can help to improve your experience and I look forward to working with you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Lester Close Grafton, NH

They are very professional and take time to check on how my solar power is working for me...

Reply from SunPro

Hi Lester, I am glad to hear you have enjoyed your experience and that everything is working well. Thank you for the very positive review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Michael Taft Panama City, FL

Professional install and a well performing system

Reply from SunPro

Hello Michael, I am glad that you are pleased with your experience and appreciate you providing us with this feedback. If there is ever anything that the Sunpro team can do to further assist you with your system please just give us a call. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

James Boettchet Fort Worth, TX

They did everything they said so far that th hey would do.

Reply from SunPro

Hi James, Thanks for the 5 star review. I am very glad you are happy with your project! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Eric Metzler Datil, NM

Solid, professional installation. Only minor issues with the product. Installation and setup took a while partly due to remote location.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Eric, Thank you for the review! I am glad to hear you are happy with the installation. If there is anything I can do at this point to help turn your experience into 5 stars, please just send me an email with the details and I will be happy to work on that for you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]