SunPro

8.9

Jonathan Melbourne, FL

A combination of Sunpro's price and reviews online led me to sign up with them. They are also concerned about making sure we are producing enough solar. Installation was easy and quick and they have a great guarantee program.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jonathan, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John San Benito, TX

Installation went flawlessly. The crew came and answered all my questions and let me see what they were doing. I feel comfortable with all the work they did. Their customer support is outstanding. Every time I had a questions, my sales representative got back to me immediately if he didn’t answer my call.

Reply from SunPro

Hello John, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Andrew Mountainburg, AR

The panels seem to work fine. They are easy to get a hold of and they always contacted me whenever there was a delay or if there was any issues with the monitoring system. Installation was done in a ay except the battery took an extra day.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Andrew, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Marissa Katy, TX

SunPro did a great job with the installation. They showed up on time and they were very thorough. They told me about any issues. They met all the deadlines. Everything is working and we are getting credits from the electric company.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Melissa, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Richard Hosford, FL

I appreciate their honesty. They are very up front about their products and the costs. Sometimes getting ahold of sales is hard but I think they are a good company. I like what they’ve done for us. It only took about five hours to get it installed and it was very professionally done. Everything seems to be top notch and in good shape.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Richard, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Shane Wichita Falls, TX

The LG equipment is the best in class based on my research. I feel like I was getting a good value for what I was investing in. The process is smooth. They answered all my questions. The project coordinator was always ahead of time and kept me up to date. It is all great.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Shane, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Lydia

We've had problems with our end face system. They came out to change the motherboard, but we haven't gotten our credits back from the time it wasn't connected to the server. We also had some problems with the inverters not connecting to the system. The installation was smooth and it was probably one of the best experiences I've had with contractors coming to my house. We haven't gotten confirmation of how much energy was produced on the bill yet. This company is very forthcoming. Sometimes, it's hard to get a hold of someone when you call, but whenever you get someone they are very helpful and give us lots of information.

Katy

Great company. The salesperson, mark, was straight up front with us. He let us know what was going on and what they could and could not do. The other people we went through lied to us but SunPro showed me the panels and the equipment they were going to use. It is top of the line panels.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Katy, It is so nice to hear that you had a pleasant experience. We do offer top of the line products and also do our best to give the greatest customer service we can. Thanks for the great review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 18th, 2020

Christopher

Each and every time I get a hold of customer service, they have been nothing but cordial and very friendly, they treat me like family. They handle a lot of damage if there is hailstorm or anything else like that. They are on top of the warranty.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Christopher, We are so glad that you have had a wonderful experience! We know how important it is provide an amazing experience even during the tough times. This type of service is what gets much of our customer base to tell their friends and family about us. Thanks for the review! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Dec. 10th, 2020

Jessie

Because of the covid going on this year, the process was a little slower but I appreciate their patience with me and that they were able to get out here at all and take care of everything in the midst of a pandemic. They were the only ones the actually showed up to do an estimate, the rest of the companies made appointments but did not show up. They took care of my property and did their best to not destroy anything. I don’t have any issues with the equipment.

david speicher Gainesville, FL

They came out showed me the options and their products. I was impressed. I now have 26 panels on my home. Thank you

Merry Keller Hurst, TX

Very professional business. They answered my questions very quickly and that is important to me.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Merry, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am very glad that you are pleased with your Sunpro experience. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. I am here and happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Mary Rogers Melbourne, FL

Very professional and friendly employees. Always replies to questions and concerns fast.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Mary, Thank you for the perfect review. We work hard to get timely responses to our customers. I am glad you felt we did a great job! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ronald Fowler Clearwater, FL

A little slow with the installation. Signed contract in mid-Nov, Not producing power until Apr 1, 2021

Reply from SunPro

Hi Ronald, I am sorry to hear that things took a little longer than expected. Thank you for the review. If there is anything I can do to help turn your experience into 5 stars, please just let me know what I need to do. I am here and happy to help. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Elma D Allen Nacogdoches, TX

You check up on me and what progress I've made, which is more than other companies do!

Reply from SunPro

Hi Elma, Thank you for the 5 star review. I am very glad you are pleased with your experience and am thankful you chose Sunpro to be your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 25th, 2021

john king Derby, KS

workers clean cut, keep me informed, answered ?, would recommend anyone, electrical workers excellant

Reply from SunPro

Hello John, I am very glad that you are pleased with your decision to go solar with Sunpro. Thanks for the feedback. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 20th, 2021

Von McClure Dallas, TX

Honest and friendly crew. Sales was not pushy and worked very hard to get the system the way we wanted.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Van, I am so glad you have had a 5 star experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro Team if we can ever be of assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 20th, 2021

Ned Turner Jr Killeen, TX

It’s been very difficult too get every done to become satisfied customer I still do not know how I handle the pay for breaking the contract with Direct Energy

Reply from SunPro

Hi Ned, I am sorry you have unanswered questions and I would love to help you out! Please email me at my address below and I will work to get answers for you right away! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

May. 19th, 2021

Chris Sheffler Niceville, FL

Comparisons were made between Sunpro and other suppliers. Sunpro was the best offer. So far, so good.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Chris, We truly believe we are the best in the industry, too! And we work hard to make that happen. Thanks for the 5 star review. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Billy Dunnellon, FL

There when you have questions. Everyone throughout the entire process was ready and able to assist.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Billy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to see you are please with your Sunpro experience. The entire team is here and happy to help if you ever need us! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Cathy Miller Bartow, FL

Timely and professional installation. Once the work began, the project was completed in record time.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Cathy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a very positive 5 star review. I know that you have a choice in solar providers and I am very thankful that you decided to move forward with Sunpro! Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is ever anything I can do personally to help with your solar journey. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Brian Collings Goodyear, AZ

I cannot say in words how disappointed I am. I had 2 bids but went with the higher cost at SunPro because I thought I was getting better service and equipment. I am a cash buyer that spent nearly 50k on my system. We signed up in January 2021. Put the deposit in on Feb 14th. Panels were installed Mar 11. Went through multiple visits from SunPro to do final hook ups. 3 APS inspections…2 of them wrong inspections called in by SunPro, and this is happening in May 2021. Fast forward to today June 5th…SunPro comes out to do final commissioning and activate the system. The Enphase Envoy box is broken…doesn’t work. What a horrible experience. I have had a solar system “installed” on my home that I paid cash…for 3 months that does not produce, and doesn’t work. I don’t think our experience with SunPro can be any worse. The “account representative “ would set up calls and appointments and not show up or call until hours past the time. I believe I had 3 different representatives until I was given the direct line to the regional director. We are beyond disappointed.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Brian, I am very sorry to read your review and understand that you are disappointed in your experience. I have looped in leadership from our operational team to help get this resolved for you. We want to act very quickly and are confident that we can turn your experience around. Please expect to hear from us very soon and do not hesitate to reach out to me directly in the event there is anything I can do to help. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Luke Waddell

Everyone I spoke to has been helpful, honest and reliable. Always answer my questions and always return my calls and emails.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Luke, I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your Sunpro experience. If there is ever anything I can do to further assist you with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 29th, 2021

Will Davis Panama City, FL

Customer service is spot on. Beyond superior products, the customer service before, during, and after the install is second to none.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Will, I am very glad to hear that you have been pleased with the service we have provided you. If there is ever anything I can do to assist with your project, please do not hesitate to let me know! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 20th, 2021

William Martindale Shawnee Mission, KS

They have done all they said they were going to do. There were delays that may have been avoided but not sure whose fair.

Reply from SunPro

Hello William, I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your Sunpro experience. If there is ever anything I can do to further assist you with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 29th, 2021

John Kribbs Wichita Falls, TX

I love being solar powered. I have had 2 months of credits on the electric bill . It is a great investment. Tax consequences are wonderful..

Reply from SunPro

Hi John, I am so glad to hear you are loving your experience and enjoying the savings. Thank you for the wonderful feedback. Happy solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 16th, 2021

Darrell McConnell New Braunfels, TX

They are a First Class organization. From beginning to end, their staff was extremely helpful and informative every step of the way.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Darrell, Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a 5 star review! I am very glad to hear you are please with your experience. If there is ever anything I can do to help with your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly or any of the Sunpro team! Thank you for choosing Sunpro as your solar provider. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Apr. 13th, 2021

Aaron Tyrone, NM

The timeline was off and a lot of that was out of the control of the company but they have been very responsive and get back to me quickly. Even if the timelines didn’t match up, they have delivered everything they promised.

Reply from SunPro

Hi , Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with you experience but apologize we were off on our timelines. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Massimo West Palm Beach, FL

The cost is the best we found and they make the process as easy as possible. Sometimes they have to go through hoops with the city but they figure it out.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Massimo, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Kenneth Panama City Beach, FL

The panels are working fine. I’ve had no issues. They were very professional and cleaned up after themselves. Every time I need them, they are available.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Kenneth, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Scott Panama City, FL

A friend of mine had a pleasant experience so I tried them to and they could have better communication but installation was super awesome. The crew was clean and kind and respectful.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Scott, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with your install experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Omega Port Arthur, TX

Proven track record and experience in the business. They use the best equipment with the tesla battery and if I have an issues, I call them and they look into it pretty fast and everything gets resolved.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Omega, Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. I am very glad to hear you are pleased with you experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team as we are all happy to help! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Joan Shellman, GA

SunPro is fair with people. They listen when you have a problem. They don’t slip you off. Things were a little delayed because of weather but it has worked well since.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Joan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Miriam Copperas Cove, TX

Whoever wants to save on their electricity bill should think about installing their panels. I am very satisfied with their installation. All our questions were answered.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Miriam, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Sunpro! If there is ever anything else we can do to help with your solar experience, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! We are all here and eager to assist you. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David Belgie El Paso, TX

Great service and wonderful process. We were very impressed and we love our system. Any time there have been questions or concerns sunpro has been very responsive

Reply from SunPro

Hi David, Thank you for the 5 star review! Happy solar Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Feb. 14th, 2021

Peter Gonzales Independence, MO

Very good at what they do . They were good at keeping me updated on what was going on and very quick . I didn't even know they were around until they got done .

Reply from SunPro

Hello Peter, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Jay Robison Mount Pleasant, SC

Provide one person liason contact. They take care of all permits and approvals needed. After instillation monitoringnis provided- though we are having a delay in getting a followup service call

Reply from SunPro

Hello Jay, Thank you for the review. Sorry that we had the delay on returning your call. We are here if you ever need us and in the future you are more than welcome to reach out to me directly. I am happy to help you! I am very glad you chose Sunpro to help power your home with sunshine. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Louisa Pensacola, FL

SunPro appears to be the top of the line, newest technology. We’re very pleased with the company and happy to recommend it to other people. We feel very confident with them. From the beginning the presentation was much more professional and clear than other companies. They have been respectful of our property.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Louisa, Thanks for the great review. Myself and the entire Sunpro team are here if you ever need us. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to turn this from a 4 to a 5 star experience! Thank you for choosing Sunpro to help power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric cost! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Robert Beaumont, TX

I was pleasantly surprised with the workmanship and overall neatness of the installation. I like the quality of the products. I have never been able to get a representative to help me to download the app on my phone or computer so that I can do real time monitoring which was one of the reasons I bought the system.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Robert, If this is still a lingering issue, please send me an email! I will ensure we get this app issue resolved. I want to ensure you have access to seeing how your system is doing. I will make sure this issue is resolved right away for you! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Bobby Ardmore, OK

Up to date and easy to access online. We use the app so we can monitor the panels. There have been a few issues that have taken a while to get corrected. I have to reach out to get follow but other than that I am very happy.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Bobby, Thanks for the awesome feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Frances San Angelo, TX

The sales person kept in touch by calling me periodically to ask how things were going. They have been fine. I am satisfied with the installation. They went up in one day and it has been working since.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Frances, Thanks for the great feedback! Myself and the whole Sunpro team are here to assist you if you ever need us. Happy Solar! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Newell Mont Belvieu, TX

There was a little problem with a leak but they took care of it very promptly. The couple of times I’ve contacted customer service, they contacted me right back and took care of the problem. The installers were very quick. They were in and out and cleaned up.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Newell, Thank you for the great review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Julie Baker, FL

It's been going good except they should have filled in the ditch a little better and I am have to fight with them to get a check for the nine months of payment. They were the only company with ground mounts and they have a good warranty.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Julie, Thank you for the review. Sorry to hear about the ditch. Glad to hear things have been going good. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

David Colorado City, TX

You’re a really good company. You take care of your customers and have really good customer service. We’ve been recommending you to other people. I haven’t had to pay an electric bill since it was installed.

Reply from SunPro

Hello David, I am glad to see you had a 5 star experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are happy with the product we provide in all aspects our of job. Getting this feedback is what the whole team strives for. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Brian Los Alamos, NM

The only delay we had was with the local county administrators. They were the ones who delayed the project several months. Sunpro is a great company. They are easy to talk to and they kept me up to date on all of the changes. We have no problems with the equipment.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Brian, Thanks for the great review. I know you had different options when you chose a solar provider and I am very thankful you went with Sunpro. If you ever need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

John Iola, TX

Overall it is good. I am satisfied with the work the installers did except for one thing that took a while to fix. It is working fine now that it is all straightened out. Customer service could use some improvement. There was some confusion.

Reply from SunPro

Hello John, Thank you for the review. I am glad to hear things are good overall! I am confident our team will continue to improve and you will get happier and happier throughout your solar journey. If you ever need any additional assistance, I am here and happy to help you out! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Ronald Derby, KS

As far as solar panels, the LG ones they use are the top of the line. Overall the installation process went rather smoothly. They made sure everything was working properly prior to and after the installation.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Ronald, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Billy Denton, TX

So far so good. I like the rebate and the thousand dollar credit to the utility company. Everything was explained to me, there were no surprises, and everything is fine though one panel did go bad after six months.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Billy, I am writing to thank you for the great review! The whole Sunpro team is very thankful for your business. Please do not forget that myself and our whole customer service team are here if you ever need any assistance. Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Terry Conway, AR

Installation went quick. The guys were very professional. They knew what they were doing and did a great job. I have had a major issue since it was installed. They came and tried to work on it we’ll see if it works. It took a while for them to come out.

Reply from SunPro

Hi Terry, Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear you have had an issue! It sounds like our team is already working to help you but if you end up needing any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to loop me in! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]

Patricia Dunnellon, FL

So far we like it. I think they did a great job. It’s been working great. I like that they are staying on top of things. If anything goes wrong, they come and repair it without any problems. Everybody has been professional.

Reply from SunPro

Hello Patricia, Thank you for the great 5 star review! I am very happy to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Sunpro. I am so glad you chose us to help you power your home with the sun and save some money on your electric bill. If you ever need any assistance throughout your solar journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or any of the Sunpro team! Blake Hazelrigg Senior Manager [email protected]